Rioter Comments
: Please let us choose the Prestige Borders that we had previously unlocked
sorry for necroposting, but please rito, make this a thing!
: 10th anniversary wallpaper engine wallpaper?
please discuss, please dont flame. I'm a very sensitive guy who cries himself to sleep every night.
Rioter Comments
: NERF TAHM INTO THE GROUND
Tk is broken as FUCK rn, but only in top Lane. I'm a tk support main,and this makes me want to cry, because we all know what's next. Rito is gonna nerf the shit outta him and never make him a viable support again
: They made him clunkier for the sake of proplay and I find that inexcusable. if they found that eating people was too powerful they could have done so many different things than this. They could have placed a longer personal cooldown on each Ally champion akin to sylas' ultimate and enemies.
> [{quoted}](name=LordMordeMain,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m5bkdx5r,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-17T19:29:40.642+0000) > > They made him clunkier for the sake of proplay and I find that inexcusable. if they found that eating people was too powerful they could have done so many different things than this. They could have placed a longer personal cooldown on each Ally champion akin to sylas' ultimate and enemies. or even remove it. if i accidentally eat an ally instead of an enemy due to misclick, it usually ensures that both of us die
Nea104 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Da Pi Guy 3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m5bkdx5r,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-17T17:06:36.315+0000) > > I'm not saying TK is bad. I think he's a little overpowered at the moment, actually. HOWEVER, tk doesn't really fit the support role very well anymore, especially with the reworks to support items last year. I don't understand. You mean, Tahm is OP as a Toplaner? How?
> [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m5bkdx5r,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-17T18:18:10.969+0000) > > I don't understand. > You mean, Tahm is OP as a Toplaner? How? the buffs to q duration makes him more slippery, and with the passive healing buff, tk has a lot more sustain. his lvl 16 ult now has 8500 range, effectively giving him a 60 second tp. i usually win games playing tk top, as any sustained trades usually end in tahm's favor as his w is an instant 30% max hp damage.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Remove global ult aiming through the map
I disagree, I use it all the time for tahm kench.
Rioter Comments
: Sorry, but he is balanced. His damage output is generally always low..... even lower than a Blitzcrank. In other words, most of the time..... he's just punishing you for underestimating his ALLIES. And it's not hard to get more than 2301 HP damage on him in most fights.... especially in the true damage meta..... and that's at level 18. Low levels much less HP to burn. He literally cannot stay in a fight. He has to in - out, or he's dead. No other champ has to deal with this paranoia all the time, except Janna and Soraka (champs that serve a different purpose altogether, and don't have enough self damage in their kits). If you want some suggestions on champs that make his life miserable: {{champion:266}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:157}} Some are direct counters that make his R unuseable in all situations. ({{champion:266}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:141}} ) Some Heal people out of death or possibly root him for 2-3 seconds.({{champion:16}} {{champion:201}} ) Some are just outright tanks who can taunt/keep up with him. ({{champion:89}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:33}} ) Others have skills you can't escape in time ({{champion:55}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:84}} ) Others outrun him ({{champion:11}} {{champion:131}} ) Some have 1 second burst combos which eliminate any chance of getting near them, pulling them, etc ({{champion:1}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:62}} ) And you're right. if you can't kill him, focus someone else. Or, making him retreat long enough for you to kill someone else. Pyke alone can't defend a base if you wipe out his team. He's gated by both his damage output and his HP. That's where his balance is. Try Pyking vs a fed {{champion:131}} ..... her cooldowns are so low that any time you try to escape, as soon as you are "almost" outside of her vision, she Q's you again and R's again. And that's with 45% CDR builds, not 40% ones. I also run Phase rush, so I generally have a MUCH larger gain on escaping than other builds. I'm not saying Pyke can't exist vs these champions. Many have work-arounds if you are a good player. But.... they generally make Pyke dependent on his team, rather than his team being dependent on HIM. And that's where Pyke loses, and why he's a sub 50% champ.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LA8M7lb5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-20T03:29:17.859+0000) > > Sorry, but he is balanced. His damage output is generally always low..... even lower than a Blitzcrank. In other words, most of the time..... he's just punishing you for underestimating his ALLIES. > > And it's not hard to get more than 2301 HP damage on him in most fights.... especially in the true damage meta..... and that's at level 18. Low levels much less HP to burn. > > He literally cannot stay in a fight. He has to in - out, or he's dead. No other champ has to deal with this paranoia all the time, except Janna and Soraka (champs that serve a different purpose altogether, and don't have enough self damage in their kits). > > If you want some suggestions on champs that make his life miserable: > > {{champion:266}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:157}} > > Some are direct counters that make his R unuseable in all situations. ({{champion:266}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:141}} ) > Some Heal people out of death or possibly root him for 2-3 seconds.({{champion:16}} {{champion:201}} ) > Some are just outright tanks who can taunt/keep up with him. ({{champion:89}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:33}} ) > Others have skills you can't escape in time ({{champion:55}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:84}} ) > Others outrun him ({{champion:11}} {{champion:131}} ) > Some have 1 second burst combos which eliminate any chance of getting near them, pulling them, etc ({{champion:1}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:62}} ) > > And you're right. if you can't kill him, focus someone else. Or, making him retreat long enough for you to kill someone else. Pyke alone can't defend a base if you wipe out his team. > > > He's gated by both his damage output and his HP. That's where his balance is. Try Pyking vs a fed {{champion:131}} ..... her cooldowns are so low that any time you try to escape, as soon as you are "almost" outside of her vision, she Q's you again and R's again. And that's with 45% CDR builds, not 40% ones. I also run Phase rush, so I generally have a MUCH larger gain on escaping than other builds. > > I'm not saying Pyke can't exist vs these champions. Many have work-arounds if you are a good player. But.... they generally make Pyke dependent on his team, rather than his team being dependent on HIM. And that's where Pyke loses, and why he's a sub 50% champ. Calling bullshit because a full build zed can't do shit against him
: [CRASH] Loading screen stuck at 100% / 0%
hey guess what, its a necro post cuz i got the same problem and rito isnt fixint it
: Too hard to gain blue essence.
> [{quoted}](name=Medical Pizza,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EPun1Th6,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-23T00:52:25.518+0000) > > With the recent update it appears that I don't earn any by playing games. If the only way to gain it is by leveling up and getting shards/capsules to disenchant when being level 40, it makes it a terrible time for me. IDK but with the recent EA thing this seems almost like it. I don't feel pride and accomplishment grinding levels just to buy a new champ. > > Side-note: I think you should just make it so I earn essence for playing games instead of grinding levels. If you say that leveling gives you champs, well guess what it's random. I would like to pick my champs. Thanks. it just takes too damn long to level up. i shouldnt be getting 1k worth of be from 25 matches.
: What's so hard about clicking a button?
> [{quoted}](name=1 800 MID LANE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0VBsTua1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-28T03:59:45.169+0000) > > What's so hard about clicking a button? when you played for 6+ years of it automatically locking it in for you it is hard to remember
Korui (EUW)
: I'm in the new client and my desktop icon is missing.
Pugish (NA)
: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\libcrypto-1_1dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it ...
rserin (NA)
: can't forget {{champion:432}}
whoa whoa whoa slow down there. bard players just get frustrated because adcs whine about his roaming mechanic. we dont start out as trolls, but bitch enough and we will become them.{{champion:432}}
Ol Geez (NA)
: Just wanted to say that I specifically signed in to upvote this. I agree wholeheartedly, as a newish player, the Rune system currently feels dated and too much like a chore, and the cost of Tier 3s is outrageous. I'm the type of player that is constantly trying to learn new things and play new champs and the IP grind for Runes AND champs is a lot to handle. Very excited for this new system. I agree, keep up the good work Rito
not exactly. with full crit runes on yas and brawlers gloves u can start with 85% crit. get another gloves and an infinity edge and suddenly your q does 300 dmg at lvl 5
: im commenting just to see how small the box can get{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Flaherty (NA)
: You're right, you just proved mine.
im commenting just to see how small the box can get{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: petition to rename "catcher" to "fisher"
Rito: *cough* *cough* we don't want to be racist toward champions like fizz or tahm kench.
: You don't have to deal magic damage to be a mage though (Jayce).
vlad{{champion:8}} does mixed dmg. his passive makes him hard to counter because he can build ap or ad, and he gets the opposite from both. (well, its ap and health, but ad players tend to get more hp items)
: can u make a new way dat we can get rp like by watching an ad u earn 5 rp for example and you only can watch the ad for a limited time for ex 10 times a day{{champion:157}}
im such a tightwad that this would be awesome for me
: Aiming for 7.11 live AKA NEXT PATCH BOIS
CACTOPUS YOU ARE MY FAvorite* rioter and tysm for that bit of info ** it was at this point that i realized i had my caps lock on XD
BIGWes28 (NA)
: PLEASE allow "role sets" (for lack of a better term). The new client makes it so that I have to scroll more to see all the champs I own, I would love to be able to put all my potential top laners, for example, into my "top lane set" so that when I am assigned that role I can skip through all the champs I would never play top when searching for who I want to play.
BIGWes28 Sounds like a good idea, but isnt there a search bar? I just search for mine
: Academy Adventures Series 2!
: Academy Adventures Series 2!
that classroom comic... story of my life
XHAD1 (NA)
: reporting raptors for help feeding.
: What the hell!!! one degree!
does kled have friends ? {{champion:240}} no, he killed them with the campers
: Check out Kled’s PBE Gameplay
3pm Pacific 4pm Central 5pm Rocky mountain
: any in North Carolina?
What about Louisiana? We aren't just a bunch of redneck swamp people you know
: C A L I F O R N I A and bring them 420 freinds with you.
What about Louisiana? We aren't just a bunch of redneck swamp people you know

Da Pi Guy 3

Level 113 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion