Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: anyone else getting a lot of remakes lately????
Aladoron (EUW)
: > So you think you're more important than everyone else, do you? Nope, never said it. Well, if you are annoyed by a single unnecessary comment, that's on you and not on the rest of the players. I honestly do not care about this type of people. (Hurr durr, i do not want to see a single comment, ban all those toxic bastards!) > even the toughest people are impacted by other's words(some less than others) I would be happy to see an experiment with this. You have the chance to tell people ONE word before a test (since after that you are "muted"), i would like to see if they would perform significantly worse than a team which was left in peace. > You underestimate the power of language. And you underestimate the power of common sense in average people. > Even if you are muted, your intention is still to make others feel bad so that you can feel better. That kind of attitude is unacceptable because you are NOT better than anyone else. It is wrong and is bannable. It doesn't matter if nobody is affected, what you attempt to do is wrong, and should still be punished. Well first of all, im better than a lot of people (serial killers, rapists etc...). And i do not think that this is wrong. You are stating a totally subjective thing as a fact. As far as you don't hurt people (against their own will), then you are not doing anything "wrong". And in the moment somebody does not mute you, that means that they WANT to listen to you. > And also, the fact remains, that some players will not mute, type back and be heavily affected by flame. THEY SHOULD BE PROTECTED! I don't think so. > Simply because someone is weak, or sensitive, does not mean that they deserve to be abused by people like you. Totally agree with you, they do not deserve to be abused. That's why they have the right to stop it anytime they feel they want to stop it. > They have a right, just like everyone else, to avoid unnecessary pain. Exactly, just what i said. > which is what we all want, not arguing all day. Nobody forces you to argue, if you argue, you do that because you WANT to argue. > When you're busy flaming your teammates, you're actually not focusing, not putting your best effort into winning. It's called multitasking :) I can do it :D > A troll does not do his best, but the person who complains about it not only does the same thing but also lowers everybody else's spirits as well You have never seen a flamer carry a game, did you? What you said is simply not true. Because i did carry many games while flaminig the shit out of the trolls in my team. > You, toxic players, are really just big hypocrites, crawling back here to the boards when you can no longer cause damage in-game and say "heh heh... look ahh me, mee so clever, I cam cum up wif dis arguemants that sopport my behavier and ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO DO IT!... hehe" Well, if you think this about the people you are arguing with, then i do not even know why you even try to argue. For me it feels like that you think you are better than flamers O.o > If you actually believe what you're saying, fine. But please start examining your beliefs from now on. Well, tbh i do that constanly, yet nobody provided me any reasonable argument.. In the moment, you do not stop something what annoys you and it needs 1 click to stop it, in that moment you WANT to experience it. I do not want to stop anybody to not experience flaming if they WANT to get flamed.
I have listened to you and replied to an older post. Now please listen to me. > It requires wisdom and a grip over your temper. You did, in fact, ignore me. Read this, and tell me if it's an effort or not. If they fail to succeed in muting you, they shouldn't be punished, because they don't want to read what you type. > You wrote: "This is the same as avoiding scammers, hackers, murderers or rapists. You need to be clever." So basically what you said, is that with being clever you can avoid rapists. Which means, that if you were raped, you were not clever enough to avoid them. Every sane person would think this is not true, but whatever… Let me make myself COMPLETELY PLAIN this time. What I am SAYING, not what I WROTE. YOU SAID, people who don't mute you WANT TO BE FLAMED I say no! because nobody wants to be insulted(unless they are mad) the ONLY reason they don't mute you is because What I am SAYING is: If you say that people who fail to mute you WANT to be flamed, You must also accept that people who are not clever enough to stay out of trouble WANT trouble. What I am writing are only EXAMPLES. > This is just the same example of you not understanding that there is a difference between WANTING something bad and failing to stop it. This is what I have been trying to tell you ALL ALONG Muting is more difficult than you think. WHAT I SAID HERE: > It requires wisdom and a grip over your temper. BOOM! NO WAY! > Well, i answered your "question" multiple times, if you do not believe me, there is nothing else to talk about. You actually have not answered at all. I looked through your posts and none of those was an actual answer to my question. If I have missed anything, quote it to me. > You ignore everything what i write and call it "immature", you do exactly the same thing you were upset about. I, actually, have not ignored anything you wrote, unless it was way off topic. You, on the other hand, have ignored what I said above THREE TIMES. You have also ignored this: > Have you noticed, that we don't abuse the people who have landed themselves in prison for fun? I said NO GOOD REASON. And you give me this rubbish. > By being punished you take some of their rights as a person. If this is not the ultimate disrespect idk what that is. And yes, it is clearly a necessary thing to make a good community. Just like removing the trolls from the game should be, but Rito does not give a fck about it. Being punished is a VALID REASON. God. Even if they are punished, their RIGHTS are RESPECTED. Which MEANS that ANYTHING THAT CAUSES **(LOOK AT THIS)UNJUSTIFIED(LOOK AT THIS)** pain SHOULD NOT HAPPEN. Being PUNISHED is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from DISRESPECT. Simply because a parent punishes a child does NOT MEAN that the parent RESPECTS THE CHILD ANY LESS. As long as the person DOES NOT SUFFER ANY INTENTIONAL **UNJUSTIFIED** pain, they are still being RESPECTED. And another thing you have ignored: > A PUNISHMENT IS JUSTIFIABLE. You have not got the right to punish others. You are a PLAYER and do not have the power to hand out punishments. The rapist's life is NOT ANY LESS RESPECTED. > They are being punished for their crime, which is necessary to create a good community. They are not being given any pain that is UNJUSTIFIED. > Well, if i do not want to flame others, then i do not flame others. It's not that hard. The thing is that i WANT to flame them, cuz they deserve it. Being a player, you don't decide who receives pain and who doesn't. I hope I make myself CLEAR. It DOES NOT MATTER WHO DESERVES WHAT. You do NOT have the **AUTHORITY** to give people WHAT THEY DESERVE!
DaBooosh (NA)
: > If the attempted murder could be stopped by pressing a single button, then only people who want to die would be murdered. In that case i would not punish murders. (Yet this example is really stupid, at least shows my point in a rare edge case)' I should like you to read my comments next time before you type your reply. From before: > They fail to stop it, because some players are not wise enough to mute it. So even if they lack the wisdom to mute, they should still be protected. This should've told you everything you needed to know, but since you didn't catch it, I'll explain it to you. There is more to muting a person than just pressing a button. It requires wisdom and a grip over your temper. This is the same as avoiding scammers, hackers, murderers or rapists. You need to be clever. The vulnerable ones who do NOT have a grip over your temper and fail to mute you should be protected. These people are not doing anything wrong like serial killers or rapists, so saying things like this: > And this is a pure stupid mentality. Serial killers and rapists have a negative value in the viewpoint of society, they ruined or ended lifes, costs money for the taxpayers what could be spent on something else and so on. You not valuing yourself more than a serial killer / rapist is clearly sad. You are probably a decent human being, working, paying your tax and most importantly not fckin up other people's life. are quite besides the point. > Well, i do not need 5 sec to write. I can write when walking back to lane. Etc... So yeah, i can easily give my best effort while flaming. Of course, if you spend minutes basically afking in game and writing to your teammates, then you deserve a punishment for GAMEPLAY offense. I honestly doubt that the time you take walking back to lane is the only time you actually flame your teammates. Everything else you say here just proves that you failed to understand what I said previously. > People with a "bad past" are already treated differently see, prison, sex offender list, not getting given jobs with jail in past and so on.. You are denying one of the basic foundations of modern society. From my post > Have you noticed, that we don't abuse the people who have landed themselves in prison for fun? No good reason to cause harm? Don't do it. Everything you said here about being treated differently is a punishment, which is justifiable. That is completely different from you flaming people in the game. The people in your games have not broken any laws, and do not deserve to be punished by you. > Doing your homework is an effort, not like pressing a button. I can easily understand why some people do not want to waste their time with homework. The question is more like: You are in a 40°C room, you have to press ONE BUTTON to turn on the AC (which is free). If you do not press the button then you want the hot room, i can not see any other explanation. This is just the same example of you not understanding that there is a difference between WANTING something bad and failing to stop it. Everyone is worth the same. I never said value IN THE COMMUNITY'S EYES. I said VALUE IN THE GENERAL SENSE. This means: you have a life, and a desire to avoid pain and seek pleasure. It should be EQUALLY respected, regardless of whatever crimes have been commited in the past.
> No, there isn't more. You have to press a single button, that's all. You ignored me. > It requires wisdom and a grip over your temper. > You were the last person on the Boards who i expected to blame rape victims, but guess in your interpretation, they were just not clever enough… Don't you see what you write? You fail to understand AGAIN. You think you're so clever, (wow look at me I'm so good at arguing) but really , you're just making a fool of yourself typing this rubbish. Honestly, when did I blame the victims. I am telling you: saying that it is the people who failed to mute you who are at fault that they got hurt is the same thing as saying all of this! You can't say one without meaning the other(unless you contradict yourself) > People who intentionally ruin my fun? Yes, they are clearly not murderers or rapists, but they are doing something wrong. You might not value your own time at all, because you think that the troll is just as good as a person as you, and let him have his fun, but in my view they clearly do something wrong. Excuse me sir? The majority of players don't do poorly in the game on purpose. If they are wasting your time, they are wasting their own as well. For those who are actually intentionally ruining your fun, you're being very immature about it. Two wrongs don't make right. Seriously, this is what we teach little kids. > Didn't you just say in your previous comment that the "I dont think so" is not really an argument? Well, the "I doubt" is the same type ;) And i can assure you, i do not afk to flame. This apparent 'statement' is actually a question. Is walking back to lane THE ONLY time you flame. In case you misunderstand again, don't answer to me. Answer to yourself honestly. > This is simply your opinion. In my opinion they broke the "be a decent human being and respect other's time by not intentionally waste it" rule. From that point on, they are totally deserving anything i can do to them in-game. BTW technically you are right, what i said as a rule is clearly not a LAW. Again, more immaturity. > No, it's clearly an example of you not understanding what "effortles" means. Doing homework is not effortless… Look at yourself buddy. Try containing your anger and frustration, don't flame others, then you can tell me whether it's an effort or not. > Again, in YOUR OPINION. And if you would respect the rapist in this sense, you would not lock him up. Every example shows, that people are judged and treated differently based on their past. So no, a rapist's life is less respected, because you lock him up. (And it is totally fine. Although i think the punishments are not severe enough.) You're so unreasonable I don't even know what to say... PLEASE JUST READ THIS: No good reason to cause harm? Don't do it. > Everything you said here about being treated differently is a punishment, which is justifiable. That is completely different from you flaming people in the game. The people in your games have not broken any laws, and do not deserve to be punished by you. A PUNISHMENT IS JUSTIFIABLE. You have not got the right to punish others. You are a PLAYER and do not have the power to hand out punishments. The rapist's life is NOT ANY LESS RESPECTED. They are being punished for their crime, which is necessary to create a good community. They are not being given any pain that is UNJUSTIFIED. Also, the second purpose is to protect others while the person is still dangerous. They are locked up, but not abused without good reason. Anyway, this one has been ignored for too long. You have gone completely off topic, because you have no more to say that's actually related to what we're talking about. > Even if you failed to cause harm, you are still punished. If you attempt to harm for no good reason, you are doing something wrong. Duh.
Aladoron (EUW)
: > if you are annoyed by a single attempted murder, that's on you and not on the rest of the community. If the attempted murder could be stopped by pressing a single button, then only people who want to die would be murdered. In that case i would not punish murders. (Yet this example is really stupid, at least shows my point in a rare edge case) > WHERE DID I SAY 'SIGNIFICANTLY' https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistical_significance > Yes, in a way, you are 'better' than a rapist, yet you are not more valuable(in the general sense) which is what I meant by better(and should have been obvious to you). You see, just because someone stole something from you does not make it right to steal back from them. And this is a pure stupid mentality. Serial killers and rapists have a negative value in the viewpoint of society, they ruined or ended lifes, costs money for the taxpayers what could be spent on something else and so on. You not valuing yourself more than a serial killer / rapist is clearly sad. You are probably a decent human being, working, paying your tax and most importantly not fckin up other people's life. > Everyone is still valued equally, no matter their past. Unless you can give me a reason that justifies treating people with a 'bad past' unfairly, that is wrong. People with a "bad past" are already treated differently see, prison, sex offender list, not getting given jobs with jail in past and so on.. You are denying one of the basic foundations of modern society. > Kid, you need to give a reason why you don't think so. I explained. If they do not mute you, that means they want to get flamed. If they want to get flamed, who am i to take away their right to get flamed?! > I said BEST EFFORT. If you multitask, is that your BEST EFFORT? Well, i do not need 5 sec to write. I can write when walking back to lane. Etc... So yeah, i can easily give my best effort while flaming. Of course, if you spend minutes basically afking in game and writing to your teammates, then you deserve a punishment for GAMEPLAY offense. > If a student fails to do his homework, according to you, they somehow WANT to be put in detention? Doing your homework is an effort, not like pressing a button. I can easily understand why some people do not want to waste their time with homework. The question is more like: You are in a 40°C room, you have to press ONE BUTTON to turn on the AC (which is free). If you do not press the button then you want the hot room, i can not see any other explanation.
> If the attempted murder could be stopped by pressing a single button, then only people who want to die would be murdered. In that case i would not punish murders. (Yet this example is really stupid, at least shows my point in a rare edge case)' I should like you to read my comments next time before you type your reply. From before: > They fail to stop it, because some players are not wise enough to mute it. So even if they lack the wisdom to mute, they should still be protected. This should've told you everything you needed to know, but since you didn't catch it, I'll explain it to you. There is more to muting a person than just pressing a button. It requires wisdom and a grip over your temper. This is the same as avoiding scammers, hackers, murderers or rapists. You need to be clever. The vulnerable ones who do NOT have a grip over your temper and fail to mute you should be protected. These people are not doing anything wrong like serial killers or rapists, so saying things like this: > And this is a pure stupid mentality. Serial killers and rapists have a negative value in the viewpoint of society, they ruined or ended lifes, costs money for the taxpayers what could be spent on something else and so on. You not valuing yourself more than a serial killer / rapist is clearly sad. You are probably a decent human being, working, paying your tax and most importantly not fckin up other people's life. are quite besides the point. > Well, i do not need 5 sec to write. I can write when walking back to lane. Etc... So yeah, i can easily give my best effort while flaming. Of course, if you spend minutes basically afking in game and writing to your teammates, then you deserve a punishment for GAMEPLAY offense. I honestly doubt that the time you take walking back to lane is the only time you actually flame your teammates. Everything else you say here just proves that you failed to understand what I said previously. > People with a "bad past" are already treated differently see, prison, sex offender list, not getting given jobs with jail in past and so on.. You are denying one of the basic foundations of modern society. From my post > Have you noticed, that we don't abuse the people who have landed themselves in prison for fun? No good reason to cause harm? Don't do it. Everything you said here about being treated differently is a punishment, which is justifiable. That is completely different from you flaming people in the game. The people in your games have not broken any laws, and do not deserve to be punished by you. > Doing your homework is an effort, not like pressing a button. I can easily understand why some people do not want to waste their time with homework. The question is more like: You are in a 40°C room, you have to press ONE BUTTON to turn on the AC (which is free). If you do not press the button then you want the hot room, i can not see any other explanation. This is just the same example of you not understanding that there is a difference between WANTING something bad and failing to stop it. Everyone is worth the same. I never said value IN THE COMMUNITY'S EYES. I said VALUE IN THE GENERAL SENSE. This means: you have a life, and a desire to avoid pain and seek pleasure. It should be EQUALLY respected, regardless of whatever crimes have been commited in the past.
: > [{quoted}](name=DaBooosh,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AJEAjZaz,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-24T20:17:25.725+0000) > > 1. Roams/ganks HAVE to work if they dont work it will put you behind by a decent chunk. Buddy, this is the same for all roles. Look. Midlaners have to keep mana in mind constantly. Supports need to work with their AD Carry to manage the wave, and trust me, it's much harder. Although there are many toplaners that use a great deal of mana as well, almost all midlane champions have early mana issues while in the top lane, it only applies to a few. > 2. Waves matter MORE top? Okay, supports work with their AD Carries to manage their waves, and the lane is the same length. Also, how does a 'waves mattering less' make wave management any easier. We are speaking about difficulty, not it's impact on the game. Wave management is still an essential part of midlane, and the role can never be played properly if a player is unable to do this. > 3. Roams aren't that easy. Players need to be at the right place, at the right time, and to do so, one must read the enemy team's intentions before they are actually put into action. Top laners simply need to decide whether they want to join a fight or not and press D or F. It he/she has ignite, then there is no option at all. It requires map awareness and proper vision, which the mid/support/jungle must provide over the entire map. > > Saying that top lane is harder than mid and support is just wrong. People so often think that support is an easy role, but it's not. Setting up a feeding team for success is not an easy thing to do as a support. Neither is engaging as a half-tank, or peeling for a AD carry out of position. I actually think that you placed botlane way too far down the list. AD Carries farm mid all game, their job is to deal damage, and having proper positioning is required for every other role anyway. 1. Top primarially takes TP if the gank doesn't work they either A die and be set very far behind of their laner or B have to back and walk back top lane getting nothing. Mid does not really ever take TP and if they do they are more often not TP roaming because they don't need to since it's the best lane to get places in a short period of time. 2. Waves matter more because it is JUST you. You are exactly right the support helps with waves so it's only easier to deal with you have a whole other person to help you with it. It's very hard to freeze waves in mid and bot NOT impossible but it's harder because bot more often has ranged champions who can hit the waves at a save distance. Mid is hard to freeze because most champions mid can just shove the wave under tower making it very difficult to freeze. The ones who have the potential of freezing mid are assassins because of their all in threat but there's almost never a situation where the assassin wants to have a wave frozen they want to roam. Top is the most difficult thing to deal with in terms of freezing if you don't shove the wave all the way under tower before you back the wave will not be pushing back to you and they can potentially freeze the wave and deny a ton of CS. An opponent can have a wave frozen forever and the only way to break it is if they fuck up the freeze or the jungler comes to help break the freeze. Top is literally all about waves and trading/dualing so yes it does matter more. 3. Ok so if roams arnt that easily it only makes it more difficult for a top laner, top can really only ever roam to mid from lane which as I said before is the safest lane since it is very short. Again NOT impossible there are some champions top that are really good at roaming mid like {{champion:164}} someone like {{champion:122}} Will most likely need a movement summoner like {{summoner:4}} or {{summoner:6}} because he's on the slower side and if he does take {{summoner:6}} he's probably not going to even have {{summoner:12}} for roams. 4. Okay no role benefits from feeding lanes lol the role support itself and what is expected of you is very simple what champion you play is what makes it hard. Don't get the idea I'm saying it's brain dead it's not I've mained Leona and support for a little while before I moved to top lane I know how the role works and no it's not easy but it's not harder than top lane is all I'm saying.
> [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AJEAjZaz,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-25T04:54:47.964+0000) > > 1. Top primarially takes TP if the gank doesn't work they either A die and be set very far behind of their laner or B have to back and walk back top lane getting nothing. Mid does not really ever take TP and if they do they are more often not TP roaming because they don't need to since it's the best lane to get places in a short period of time. > > 2. Waves matter more because it is JUST you. You are exactly right the support helps with waves so it's only easier to deal with you have a whole other person to help you with it. It's very hard to freeze waves in mid and bot NOT impossible but it's harder because bot more often has ranged champions who can hit the waves at a save distance. > Mid is hard to freeze because most champions mid can just shove the wave under tower making it very difficult to freeze. The ones who have the potential of freezing mid are assassins because of their all in threat but there's almost never a situation where the assassin wants to have a wave frozen they want to roam. > Top is the most difficult thing to deal with in terms of freezing if you don't shove the wave all the way under tower before you back the wave will not be pushing back to you and they can potentially freeze the wave and deny a ton of CS. An opponent can have a wave frozen forever and the only way to break it is if they fuck up the freeze or the jungler comes to help break the freeze. Top is literally all about waves and trading/dualing so yes it does matter more. > > 3. Ok so if roams arnt that easily it only makes it more difficult for a top laner, top can really only ever roam to mid from lane which as I said before is the safest lane since it is very short. Again NOT impossible there are some champions top that are really good at roaming mid like {{champion:164}} someone like {{champion:122}} Will most likely need a movement summoner like {{summoner:4}} or {{summoner:6}} because he's on the slower side and if he does take {{summoner:6}} he's probably not going to even have {{summoner:12}} for roams. > > 4. Okay no role benefits from feeding lanes lol the role support itself and what is expected of you is very simple what champion you play is what makes it hard. Don't get the idea I'm saying it's brain dead it's not I've mained Leona and support for a little while before I moved to top lane I know how the role works and no it's not easy but it's not harder than top lane is all I'm saying. 1. It doesn't matter if tp plays set you further behind compared to roams. It just means the risk is higher. The risk has nothing to do with the skill requirement. If I played a chess game and bet $200 on it, it won't be any easier or harder than if I bet $5 on it. 2. Actually, trying to work on something with some random other person is not that easy. If it were a friend or someone close to you, yes it might make it a bit easier, but often, in soloqueue, working together makes everything harder. Also, wave management is not just about freezing. There are a lot of other things you need to deal with, so 'in terms of freezing' is not equivalent to 'in terms of wave management'. If the toplane is all about trading and duelling, unfortunately for you, midlane has many different matchups where the objective is often more than trying to out-duel your opponent. You're going to want to achieve something completely different depending on the matchup. IN other words, to master mid-lane, a player needs to know almost every matchup. 3. Actually, for a top-laner, only having a certain area of the map to roam to makes everything easier. The bot-side of the map is essentially not your responsibility. Not the mid-laner though. The mid-laner's responsibility is the entire map. 4. Please. Use. Proper. Punctuation. What I meant, was tghat trying to set up your team for success without gold is probably much harder than winning with gold. That is what makes the jungle and support roles so difficult.
Aladoron (EUW)
: > So you think you're more important than everyone else, do you? Nope, never said it. Well, if you are annoyed by a single unnecessary comment, that's on you and not on the rest of the players. I honestly do not care about this type of people. (Hurr durr, i do not want to see a single comment, ban all those toxic bastards!) > even the toughest people are impacted by other's words(some less than others) I would be happy to see an experiment with this. You have the chance to tell people ONE word before a test (since after that you are "muted"), i would like to see if they would perform significantly worse than a team which was left in peace. > You underestimate the power of language. And you underestimate the power of common sense in average people. > Even if you are muted, your intention is still to make others feel bad so that you can feel better. That kind of attitude is unacceptable because you are NOT better than anyone else. It is wrong and is bannable. It doesn't matter if nobody is affected, what you attempt to do is wrong, and should still be punished. Well first of all, im better than a lot of people (serial killers, rapists etc...). And i do not think that this is wrong. You are stating a totally subjective thing as a fact. As far as you don't hurt people (against their own will), then you are not doing anything "wrong". And in the moment somebody does not mute you, that means that they WANT to listen to you. > And also, the fact remains, that some players will not mute, type back and be heavily affected by flame. THEY SHOULD BE PROTECTED! I don't think so. > Simply because someone is weak, or sensitive, does not mean that they deserve to be abused by people like you. Totally agree with you, they do not deserve to be abused. That's why they have the right to stop it anytime they feel they want to stop it. > They have a right, just like everyone else, to avoid unnecessary pain. Exactly, just what i said. > which is what we all want, not arguing all day. Nobody forces you to argue, if you argue, you do that because you WANT to argue. > When you're busy flaming your teammates, you're actually not focusing, not putting your best effort into winning. It's called multitasking :) I can do it :D > A troll does not do his best, but the person who complains about it not only does the same thing but also lowers everybody else's spirits as well You have never seen a flamer carry a game, did you? What you said is simply not true. Because i did carry many games while flaminig the shit out of the trolls in my team. > You, toxic players, are really just big hypocrites, crawling back here to the boards when you can no longer cause damage in-game and say "heh heh... look ahh me, mee so clever, I cam cum up wif dis arguemants that sopport my behavier and ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO DO IT!... hehe" Well, if you think this about the people you are arguing with, then i do not even know why you even try to argue. For me it feels like that you think you are better than flamers O.o > If you actually believe what you're saying, fine. But please start examining your beliefs from now on. Well, tbh i do that constanly, yet nobody provided me any reasonable argument.. In the moment, you do not stop something what annoys you and it needs 1 click to stop it, in that moment you WANT to experience it. I do not want to stop anybody to not experience flaming if they WANT to get flamed.
> Nope, never said it. you're so full of yourself. Your behaviour shows it > Well, if you are annoyed by a single unnecessary comment, that's on you and not on the rest of the players. I honestly do not care about this type of people. (Hurr durr, i do not want to see a single comment, ban all those toxic bastards!) if you are annoyed by a single attempted murder, that's on you and not on the rest of the community. > I would be happy to see an experiment with this. You have the chance to tell people ONE word before a test (since after that you are "muted"), i would like to see if they would perform significantly worse than a team which was left in peace. > And you underestimate the power of common sense in average people. Clearly, I overestimated your common sense and ability to comprehend text. Have a look at my this even the toughest people are impacted by other's words(some less than others) WHERE DID I SAY 'SIGNIFICANTLY' > Well first of all, im better than a lot of people (serial killers, rapists etc...). And i do not think that this is wrong. You are stating a totally subjective thing as a fact. As far as you don't hurt people (against their own will), then you are not doing anything "wrong". And in the moment somebody does not mute you, that means that they WANT to listen to you. 1. You are not better than a lot of people. Have you noticed, that we don't abuse the people who have landed themselves in prison for fun? There is no difference between you and a serial killer that justifies treating them badly(unless you can name one of course). Yes, in a way, you are 'better' than a rapist, yet you are not more valuable(in the general sense) which is what I meant by better(and should have been obvious to you). You see, just because someone stole something from you does not make it right to steal back from them. Everyone is still valued equally, no matter their past. Unless you can give me a reason that justifies treating people with a 'bad past' unfairly, that is wrong. 2. Err... Did you read this? > If someone shouted insults at a deaf person, it would still be wrong, even if the victim couldn't hear it. A murderer is still punished, even if she fails. So is a thief who gets caught without taking. Even if you failed to cause harm, you are still punished. If you attempt to harm for no good reason, you are doing something wrong. Duh. > I don't think so. lol... OKAY? _I_ don't think so {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} Kid, you need to give a reason why you don't think so. Otherwise, your 'think so' is not valid. This isn't a discussion between two year olds (no you're wrong, no _you're_ wrong, no you!, no you! WRONG! YOU'RE WRONG) > Totally agree with you, they do not deserve to be abused. That's why they have the right to stop it anytime they feel they want to stop it. They fail to stop it, because some players are not wise enough to mute it. So even if they lack the wisdom to mute, they should still be protected. > Nobody forces you to argue, if you argue, you do that because you WANT to argue. They do not want to argue, it is their mistake for failing to mute you. They deserve to be protected as well because there is no reason for you to be putting others down to relieve your own emotions. > It's called multitasking :) I can do it :D > You have never seen a flamer carry a game, did you? What you said is simply not true. Because i did carry many games while flaminig the shit out of the trolls in my team. Again, you display your inability to comprehend text. I said BEST EFFORT. If you multitask, is that your BEST EFFORT? If you're standing on the spot for an entire 5 seconds while you're busy typing, is that your BEST EFFORT? It doesn't matter if a flamer carries, the fact still remains that the flamer did not try his hardest because he was busy smashing his enter key over his frustration about feeding players. > Well, if you think this about the people you are arguing with, then i do not even know why you even try to argue. For me it feels like that you think you are better than flamers O.o 1. I argue for those reasonable people who come and read the boards so that they aren't convinced that flaming is okay. 2. I argue in hope that you come to your senses. > Well, tbh i do that constanly, yet nobody provided me any reasonable argument.. In the moment, you do not stop something what annoys you and it needs 1 click to stop it, in that moment you WANT to experience it. I do not want to stop anybody to not experience flaming if they WANT to get flamed. You say that you did not find any reasonable arguments, yet you completely ignored one of my arguments in the previous post. There is a difference, between WANTING to experience something, and failing to stop it. If a student fails to do his homework, according to you, they somehow WANT to be put in detention? Yes yes, very reasonable, very clever.
: when my team can't even participate in the game because they're all so bastard slow (or scared) to do anything. yeah i'm gonna ff, especially when my team shows me they are now too scared to play the fucking game. also gonna ff when 1. allied team can't get kills. 2. allied team demonstrates they don't know how exp works. 3. allied team cannot get a drake if i've drawn lots of jungle attention from the enemy. 4. pinging anything at all about anything to me when i'm being held hostage in some stupid game with a bunch of feeders who now want to be boosted. 5. support pick is stupid. 6. jungle pick is stupid. 7. mid lane can't keep their opposite in lane EVER. 8. jungle doesn't know how to path to achieve a gank. 9. we're a full AD team. 10. enemy is a full AD team. 11. team was unable to see any enemy walking on ALL the wards. 12. turbofeeding top lane with a teleport. anyone not ff'ing when these situations arise is honestly trolling. ya'll trolling, and you don't wanna fix the matchmaking or make the jungle playable or fucking expand the definition of balance
What you mean is that you don't believe in yourself to carry. You will surrender if your team can't carry you. You need to start understanding that the point of a game is not to win. If you want to climb, you're going to have to learn to play from behind, or with bad teammates.
: LOL thats funny that you say that
LOL that's funny that you say that. And refuse to respond properly to this post
rujitra (NA)
: I didn't say what your intent was. You griefed. Selling all items (which is evidenced by the match history and your own admission) and dying three times in lane **with no items whatsoever** is griefing, period.
He was "trying new strategies"
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: To the people who are Saying Season 9 is the worst season and calling it worse than season 8
> The first 3 or 4 Months It was a stupid adc meta combined with runes reforged. The new adc meta was actually quite nice. It allowed players to play other champion classes in that role for once. Now, it's not versatile anymore, and we're stuck with marksmen only.
Aladoron (EUW)
: > 1. that losing the privilege of communicating with your teammates is a cost If i'm busy flaming you and not writing anything constructive, then i dont think muting me is a huge loss for you ;) > 2. So is a once positive community being turned into a toxic one because of you I do not even know what to say to this, if you would mute the toxic people you would only see the "positive community" (it was never positive, but whatever) So actually with muting you could get your positive community back. > You are forcing a choice on other players CHOICE ONE Mute everyone, and lose the ability to be talked to in chat. CHOICE TWO Don't mute anyone, and run the risk of getting flamed. I didn't say that you should mute everyone. Read again. Also, you can only mute everyone or no one? Why can't you just mute the toxic players? (You know you can mute people 1 by 1) > 1. You are not more important than other players, so other players feelings and privileges are no less significant than yours. EXACTLY! Thats why if they do not enjoy my company i have no way to force myself on them. If they do not like me, they can mute. If they like me they do not mute. > 2. There are other ways of calming yourself down It wasn't the question here.
So you think you're more important than everyone else, do you? When I say I don't want to see a toxic chat, I mean I don't even want to see one unnecessary comment. Players will only know that you never use your words properly once they start reading what you say. If you call me soft, unfortunately for you, even the toughest people are impacted by other's words(some less than others). You underestimate the power of language. Even if you are muted, your intention is still to make others feel bad so that you can feel better. That kind of attitude is unacceptable because you are NOT better than anyone else. It is wrong and is bannable. It doesn't matter if nobody is affected, what you attempt to do is wrong, and should still be punished. If someone shouted insults at a deaf person, it would still be wrong, even if the victim couldn't hear it. A murderer is still punished, even if she fails. So is a thief who gets caught without taking. And also, the fact remains, that some players will not mute, type back and be heavily affected by flame. THEY SHOULD BE PROTECTED! I'll tell you why Simply because someone is weak, or sensitive, does not mean that they deserve to be abused by people like you. They have a right, just like everyone else, to avoid unnecessary pain. We want to stop people like you from spreading hatred and enmity because that is what causes conflict, and when conflict gets out of hand(as it usually does between two hot-tempered gamers) it causes damage on both sides, whether you're willing to admit it or not. When that is eliminated, everyone starts enjoying themselves, which is what we all want, not arguing all day. One more thing: When you're busy flaming your teammates, you're actually not focusing, not putting your best effort into winning. What then, is the difference between a toxic player and a troll? A troll does not do his best, but the person who complains about it not only does the same thing but also lowers everybody else's spirits as well. You, toxic players, are really just big hypocrites, crawling back here to the boards when you can no longer cause damage in-game and say "heh heh... look ahh me, mee so clever, I cam cum up wif dis arguemants that sopport my behavier and ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO DO IT!... hehe" Stop doing this. If you actually believe what you're saying, fine. But please start examining your beliefs from now on.
Aladoron (EUW)
: Because you have a problem, which you can solve effortlessly. Why would you force things on other what YOU want, when you can avoid it at literally 0 cost?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNGwg7SBn70 "Sorry, I just think I'm too stupid to understand this..." ZERO COST? 1. that losing the privilege of communicating with your teammates is a cost 2. So is a once positive community being turned into a toxic one because of you Boy(or girl I guess), you really need to deflate your head a bit... Reasonable people want a healthy community, where everyone can communicate peacefully. League of Legends is a team game, meaning that ten players meet, play a fun game and try to win. People who think they're superior to others (like you) are ruining the community whenever you are frustrated, or angry. You are forcing a choice on other players CHOICE ONE Mute everyone, and lose the ability to be talked to in chat. CHOICE TWO Don't mute anyone, and run the risk of getting flamed. In other words, you are taking out your temper at somebody else's expense which is WRONG because: 1. You are not more important than other players, so other players feelings and privileges are no less significant than yours. 2. There are other ways of calming yourself down
: > [{quoted}](name=vyoda,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AJEAjZaz,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-24T07:41:20.091+0000) > > Imagine unironically believing this lol. Actually wave control is an essential to playing Mid, and not just because of roam priority > > {{summoner:12}} > {{item:1001}} :) TP plays HAVE to work if they dont work it will you behind by a decent chunk so they can not happen often unless you know without a doubt the play will work. Waves matter more top lane because the lane is longer trades can last a LOT longer. Im not saying mid is a brain dead role but to think support is harder than top lane is a little ridiculous. Support as a role is not hard at all its what champion you end up playing is what makes it harder.
> [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AJEAjZaz,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-24T08:57:50.139+0000) > > TP plays HAVE to work if they dont work it will you behind by a decent chunk so they can not happen often unless you know without a doubt the play will work. Waves matter more top lane because the lane is longer trades can last a LOT longer. Im not saying mid is a brain dead role but to think support is harder than top lane is a little ridiculous. Support as a role is not hard at all its what champion you end up playing is what makes it harder. 1. Roams/ganks HAVE to work if they dont work it will put you behind by a decent chunk. Buddy, this is the same for all roles. Look. Midlaners have to keep mana in mind constantly. Supports need to work with their AD Carry to manage the wave, and trust me, it's much harder. Although there are many toplaners that use a great deal of mana as well, almost all midlane champions have early mana issues while in the top lane, it only applies to a few. 2. Waves matter MORE top? Okay, supports work with their AD Carries to manage their waves, and the lane is the same length. Also, how does a 'waves mattering less' make wave management any easier. We are speaking about difficulty, not it's impact on the game. Wave management is still an essential part of midlane, and the role can never be played properly if a player is unable to do this. 3. Roams aren't that easy. Players need to be at the right place, at the right time, and to do so, one must read the enemy team's intentions before they are actually put into action. Top laners simply need to decide whether they want to join a fight or not and press D or F. It he/she has ignite, then there is no option at all. It requires map awareness and proper vision, which the mid/support/jungle must provide over the entire map. Saying that top lane is harder than mid and support is just wrong. People so often think that support is an easy role, but it's not. Setting up a feeding team for success is not an easy thing to do as a support. Neither is engaging as a half-tank, or peeling for a AD carry out of position. I actually think that you placed botlane way too far down the list. AD Carries farm mid all game, their job is to deal damage, and having proper positioning is required for every other role anyway.
Aladoron (EUW)
: Idk, they would press mute? O.o
and why not disable your enter key? the flamer is causing the problems, so it shouldn't be the flamed that solve that problem.
Rioter Comments
BayoNX19 (NA)
: Riot has made its toxic 50/50 matchmaking into the biggest determinant of winning or losing a game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ellectro Kingg,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AwOq6rlP,comment-id=0030,timestamp=2019-04-20T23:40:58.671+0000) > > Most of you crying about this subjects are hardstuck gold. **YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME** and guess what. That's not riot's problem. Most of you play one champion over and over again, doesn't matter the meta or if this champion got nerfed because you don't even know what's the meta. So the higher you go the most knowledge people have on how to deal with the champion you play, meaning that is your elo cap. You are a forever gold player and if you get lucky enough you will touch plat 4 which is gold 1 with different badge. So deal with it or try to improve. I've been Gold rank almost every season on one of my accounts, I can't climb out of Bronze this year. Are you saying I don't know how to play the game? I've played this game for close to 8 years now and I'm pretty sure that I definitely know how to play. Also about saying "improve", you can only improve yourself so much. There have been matches where I've averaged 12 cs a minute, and been the most fed player on my team, and lost. Reality is, it doesn't matter how good YOU are. It matters how good the enemy team is compared to the rest of your team. If the 5 enemy players on their team are better than the 4 teammates you have on yours, it doesn't matter if you're the best player in the world. You're going to lose. One single person can't 1v5 with 4 feeding teammates pumping gold into the opponents.
Actually, it actually is possible to carry 1v5. I once had a game where my top laner fed Darius. He was so strong that it took all five of us to kill him on his own. Even with two fed members(proud to be one of them), we still ended up losing. However, every game is really starting to feel like it depends on my teammates' skill. Feeding teammates make it so difficult to win, and I'm nowhere near good enough to carry. I really don't know why in the world you are complaining in the first place. It's called Ranked Solo/Duo... which means you're going to have to play with strangers. What is Riot going to fix? Your rank is not always reflective of your skill. Why don't you make a team of your own and play ranked flex?
: > [{quoted}](name=DaBooosh,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBsiovNW,comment-id=000000060000,timestamp=2019-02-18T19:26:12.723+0000) > > 1. I'll tell you that I'm not a Yasuo main, whether you believe me or not is up to you > 2. How do you assume this is my account? > 3. How can you assume that I even play this game? > > And honestly, silver I is not much better than iron I. 1. ahahah 2.ahahahahh 3.AHAHAHAHH
> [{quoted}](name=RÆVERT,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBsiovNW,comment-id=0000000600000000,timestamp=2019-02-27T07:11:45.828+0000) > > 1. ahahah > 2.ahahahahh > 3.AHAHAHAHH what is this crap anyway? Why do people like to post so much rubbish?
Syrile (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DaBooosh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vXN0BmBX,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-23T03:50:25.337+0000) > > You need to learn to read. > > You clearly stated this. Why should map awareness completely counter assassins? If you need to walk into fog of war sometimes, then you have to walk into fog of war sometimes? How else is an assassin supposed to do their job? What you need to do is to lower the number of times you are required to do this, which is why pro players die so much less than you do. I don't think you understand what map awareness is. If you look on the map and enemies are missing, then that means they are in some part of fog of war. And if you look around, at where their teammates are positioned, and what jungle camps and objectives are up, you can guess in which area they are located. You don't look for where players are, you look for where they aren't. > > This is a perfect example of how poor your reading comprehension is. > > No such champion in the game exists, it only exists in your imagination, because you refuse to think of counterplay. Instead, you decide to blame Riot because your ego is far too large to ever see your own mistakes > > I am finished with this conversation because your comprehension is too poor to understand anything. No way can a proper discussion happen when you ignore pretty much everything I say You literally just accused me of doing what you have done this entire conversation and then actually said you are finished with a conversation after I said that I was... Interesting tactic. I am not reading further responses from you. Clearly, you have blatantly refused to acknowledge what is said at all points.
You haven't even responded to anything I have said since > there is counterplay that mitigates a lot of assassins' threats. Map awareness gives counterplay vs assassins. IDK what you are typing. Even if it isn't enough sometimes, and you've played perfectly, they'll still kill you. That's what assassins do. They assassinate. I have no idea what you still do not understand. It's the same thing for any other champion. Even if you itemize perfectly, position perfectly and do everything right, they'll still do their job! Do you understand now? > You literally just accused me of doing what you have done this entire conversation and then actually said you are finished with a conversation after I said that I was... Interesting tactic. Hold on. You're accusing me of misinterpreting your posts, but not once have you told me what I have missed. Correct me if I'm wrong, and prove to me what in the world I have missed.
Syrile (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DaBooosh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vXN0BmBX,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-18T19:21:54.832+0000) > > Because I am unable to find where you have already stated this, I will assume that the two sentences are not connected. > Please show me how I have misinterpreted your posts. > Unfortunately, that is a risk you need to take sometimes. Most of the time, an ADC should never walk alone into fog of war or be the first to facecheck a brush. > I'm not sure what makes you think that an assassins should never be capable of killing an ADC unless he makes a impossibly bad blunder. > What is the point of an assassin then? At no point did I say they should not be unable to kill an ADC. That is a perfect example of how you are misinterpreted my post. I said there should never be a champion that, unless very fed, does not allow counterplay. I am finished with this conversation since you clearly refuse to respond to the post itself and instead want to make claims that do not exist.
You need to learn to read. > Map awareness does not prevent times that you /have/ to walk into areas that there is no vision and enemies are not on map. You clearly stated this. Why should map awareness completely counter assassins? If you need to walk into fog of war sometimes, then you have to walk into fog of war sometimes? How else is an assassin supposed to do their job? What you need to do is to lower the number of times you are required to do this, which is why pro players die so much less than you do. I don't think you understand what map awareness is. If you look on the map and enemies are missing, then that means they are in some part of fog of war. And if you look around, at where their teammates are positioned, and what jungle camps and objectives are up, you can guess in which area they are located. You don't look for where players are, you look for where they aren't. > That is a perfect example of how you are misinterpreted my post. This is a perfect example of how poor your reading comprehension is. > I said there should never be a champion that, unless very fed, does not allow counterplay. No such champion in the game exists, it only exists in your imagination, because you refuse to think of counterplay. Instead, you decide to blame Riot because your ego is far too large to ever see your own mistakes > I am finished with this conversation since you clearly refuse to respond to the post itself and instead want to make claims that do not exist. I am finished with this conversation because your comprehension is too poor to understand anything. No way can a proper discussion happen when you ignore pretty much everything I say
strut (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=DaBooosh,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBsiovNW,comment-id=000000050000,timestamp=2019-02-18T19:27:25.102+0000) > > Nice spam. > We don't need your worthless comments > {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}} I don't see how comlimenting a genius bait is worthless. The guy probably felt pretty good about me saying it. You on your period or something?
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Kalózúr,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBsiovNW,comment-id=0000000500000000,timestamp=2019-02-22T01:16:41.354+0000) > > I don't see how comlimenting a genius bait is worthless. The guy probably felt pretty good about me saying it. > You on your period or something? UPVOTE {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} This guy is pretty smart. Some people just love chatting rubbish
Rioter Comments
: Oh look! Irelia cucks downvoting your post. She gets "nerfed" and is still obviously busted. They keep giving these reworks and new champs overtuned kits and then they expect that some simple nerfs to damage will do anything to that trash can faceroll champ. This game is going to die soon. I give it a year.
You're clearly delusional. The only thing that's broken here is your brain
strut (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=DaBooosh,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBsiovNW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-09T13:25:48.543+0000) > > 53% because players don't know how to deal with Yasuo Nice bait
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Kalózúr,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBsiovNW,comment-id=00000005,timestamp=2019-02-13T00:24:29.015+0000) > > Nice bait Nice spam. We don't need your worthless comments {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
: > [{quoted}](name=DaBooosh,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBsiovNW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-09T13:25:48.543+0000) > > 53% because players don't know how to deal with Yasuo an iron 1 yasuo main. why am i not surprised?
> [{quoted}](name=RÆVERT,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBsiovNW,comment-id=00000006,timestamp=2019-02-13T13:04:16.598+0000) > > an iron 1 yasuo main. why am i not surprised? 1. I'll tell you that I'm not a Yasuo main, whether you believe me or not is up to you 2. How do you assume this is my account? 3. How can you assume that I even play this game? And honestly, silver I is not much better than iron I.
Syrile (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DaBooosh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vXN0BmBX,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-12T01:16:57.207+0000) > > What I am really amazed about is how you claim to have read my comment 'perfectly' yet have simply skipped over this: > > (I have repeated it many times so that you can finally see it) > If you don't see someone on the map, guess what? They're in fog of war. That is the exact counter play I have been saying all along. > That is why pro players die less than you do > There is counterplay, and it's more time than you think And you clearly have not read a single post I have made. Map awareness does not prevent times that you /have/ to walk into areas that there is no vision and enemies are not on map.
Because I am unable to find where you have already stated this, I will assume that the two sentences are not connected. Please show me how I have misinterpreted your posts. Unfortunately, that is a risk you need to take sometimes. Most of the time, an ADC should never walk alone into fog of war or be the first to facecheck a brush. I'm not sure what makes you think that an assassins should never be capable of killing an ADC unless he makes a impossibly bad blunder. What is the point of an assassin then?
: Ok I was wrong about season 8
And every patch to come just gets worse and worse. Riot is greedy. You are right At this point, every patch is bad, no matter what Riot does
: > [{quoted}](name=DaBooosh,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBsiovNW,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-11T22:04:17.403+0000) > > You're not diamond... > I'm also quite sure that Diamond players complain a lot less than people like you do, or else it would be a lot more difficult for them to climb that high. People need to start looking at themselves, not blaming others when they lose. Well now you're just making huge assumptions. I never said I was diamond, in fact, I don't even care about yas that much. That being said yas holds a 53% winrate in diamond+ while holding a 60% banrate. Think before you speak and better yet, look at the facts.
> [{quoted}](name=SpaghettiVase,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBsiovNW,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-12T04:54:33.729+0000) > > Well now you're just making huge assumptions. I never said I was diamond, in fact, I don't even care about yas that much. That being said yas holds a 53% winrate in diamond+ while holding a 60% banrate. Think before you speak and better yet, look at the facts. Assumption: a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof. You need better reading comprehension. Never did I assume you have claimed to be diamond. You need to understand the difference between making an assumption and simply pointing something out. If diamond players are failing to deal with this champion, it's because they have been banning it since iron. If you never get to play against a champion, how in the world are you supposed to understand how to deal with him? > I don't even care about yas that much Well clearly, your definition of 'that much' is much different than mine. The fact that you're relentlessly complaining about this champion on this thread passes my definition of 'that much' To end off my post here is some advice > Think before you speak and better yet, look at the facts.
Syrile (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DaBooosh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vXN0BmBX,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-11T21:48:45.439+0000) > > If you didn't know, humans make mistakes. Yes, even pro league of legends players. Also, tbh you die a lot more than pro players do. Which means there is counterplay that mitigates a lot of assassins' threats. > > A few things here: > 1. You did not read my comment properly. I said vision control and map awareness. Sometimes, it actually is possible to react. Assassins do not all kill you that fast every time. Sometimes, they may do it slower. > 2. I did not say I was capable of doing that. You misread my comment AGAIN. I said the counterplay was there, however, not once did I say I was capable of doing that. > 3. You are forcing words down my throat. I did not claim that. > > Positioning buys time. > Also, vision control and map awareness. There are plenty of point and click abilities that apply crowd control, all of which interrupt dashes. > I am not seeing leblanc much now, so IDK what you are complaining about. Except I read your comment perfectly. You even said here "sometimes react." Which is not really a good claim. But you can see the time that it takes for them to kill you. Compare that to the peak of human reflexes and tell me exactly how many humans can react to that. If you cannot react to it, it provides no counterplay. And this is at the top level. Much less average players. Vision and map awareness does nothing when Riot continually nerfs vision and provides tools for clearing vision much stronger than vision exists. Again, see World's. Assassins are particularly weak in fully coordinated team comps but they are still capable in some cases of being that overwhelmingly broken. Akali up until she was gutted, for example? Assassin so overpowered that she was pick/ban in pro play. Despite the usual obvious weakness against full comps. Your claims are exactly what I said they are. Accusing someone of not comprehending your posts is not really helping your case any. You literally said that it provides a lot of time for counterplay. Except, as I have pointed out multiple times, the speed of death is too fast. The "vision" you talk about is useless against someone with a Duskblade or especially if they have a team that clears vision in the direction that the assassin would come from. Vision is harder to come by than darkness, as can be seen continuously in League games. Even more so in average player games. There is literally zero counterplay to a lot of the abilities used by assassins. I have provided clear-cut examples of exactly how it is actually impossible to have counterplay.
What I am really amazed about is how you claim to have read my comment 'perfectly' yet have simply skipped over this: > map awareness > map awareness > map awareness > map awareness > map awareness (I have repeated it many times so that you can finally see it) If you don't see someone on the map, guess what? They're in fog of war. That is the exact counter play I have been saying all along. That is why pro players die less than you do There is counterplay, and it's more time than you think
: > [{quoted}](name=DaBooosh,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBsiovNW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-09T13:25:48.543+0000) > > 53% because players don't know how to deal with Yasuo Yes all those diamond+ players just haven’t got a clue!
> [{quoted}](name=SpaghettiVase,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBsiovNW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-09T15:00:02.286+0000) > > Yes all those diamond+ players just haven’t got a clue! You're not diamond... I'm also quite sure that Diamond players complain a lot less than people like you do, or else it would be a lot more difficult for them to climb that high. People need to start looking at themselves, not blaming others when they lose.
: > [{quoted}](name=DaBooosh,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBsiovNW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-09T13:25:48.543+0000) > > 53% because players don't know how to deal with Yasuo Literally the main counter to Yasuo is the person playing him. When a champ is mainly gated by its skill cap, there's an issue.
> [{quoted}](name=Shlack123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBsiovNW,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2019-02-10T03:56:07.822+0000) > > Literally the main counter to Yasuo is the person playing him. When a champ is mainly gated by its skill cap, there's an issue. Actually, a strong player can easily counter a Yasuo. It's easily seen in pro-play, where he is never picked. Very squishy champion, and easily burst. If it were really 'mainly gated by its skill cap', as you say then it would be picked all the time in pro-play, since it only depends on the person playing it, the enemy's skill is irrelevant, according to you.
Syrile (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DaBooosh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vXN0BmBX,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-04T22:21:32.973+0000) > > It actually provides a lot of time for counterplay. The counterplay is called setting up vision and looking at the minimap. How else do you expect an assassin to do their job? If they didn't kill carries that fast, there's no way they assassinate anybody. They'll just get locked in place by CC before getting burst by mages in 0.024 seconds. Plus, Vayne's tumble cooldown is four seconds at rank I and two seconds at rank V. She maxes it SECOND. With the ultimate at level thirteen, that cooldown is down to one second. That cooldown is lower than Kassadin's ult, not to mention the invisibility she gets. Anyway, that's irrelevant, because that's only one champion. Many assassins will kill quite a bit slower, and if a carry is surrounded by teammates, it's even harder as they'll just get CCd and die. Some carries even have self-peel. > > I don't think you understood that I was quoting you > > Many abilities that lock down assassins are also point and click, and in many situations, even the skillshots are relatively easy to land. Even from stealth, if you're positioning right, it'll take them long enough that they'll get burst instantly by mages. > And self-healing is a problem one people who already have overloaded kits with insane damage and safety. > > The rest doesn't really make much sense... > Assassins are not a safe as you think they are, and their kits are not very overloaded at all. Interesting. Perhaps you should coach pro teams if you think that. Because pro players were dying to the "strategy" I mentioned. So you must be better than all of them if you can have 100% on the map and be able to react to a sudden dash over a wall that kills you in less than is actually possible for a human to react to. That is what you are claiming, by the way. And abilities that lock down assassins are useless if they already killed the target in faster than it is possible to react to them. Again, see World's 2018 nearly any game with LeBlanc. And the same thing for the safety that you claim they do not have.
If you didn't know, humans make mistakes. Yes, even pro league of legends players. Also, tbh you die a lot more than pro players do. Which means there is counterplay that mitigates a lot of assassins' threats. > So you must be better than all of them if you can have 100% on the map and be able to react to a sudden dash over a wall that kills you in less than is actually possible for a human to react to. That is what you are claiming, by the way. A few things here: 1. You did not read my comment properly. I said vision control and map awareness. Sometimes, it actually is possible to react. Assassins do not all kill you that fast every time. Sometimes, they may do it slower. 2. I did not say I was capable of doing that. You misread my comment AGAIN. I said the counterplay was there, however, not once did I say I was capable of doing that. 3. You are forcing words down my throat. I did not claim that. > And abilities that lock down assassins are useless if they already killed the target in faster than it is possible to react to them. Again, see World's 2018 nearly any game with LeBlanc. Positioning buys time. Also, vision control and map awareness. There are plenty of point and click abilities that apply crowd control, all of which interrupt dashes. I am not seeing leblanc much now, so IDK what you are complaining about.
: > [{quoted}](name=DaBooosh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XMb7nbEg,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-08T21:08:14.601+0000) > > What's the big deal? > {{champion:157}} does the same thing, and is not limited to dashing to low health minions. > They're not nerfing Yasuo... Talking about irelia, not yasuo, don't talk about another champion to try to excuse yours.
Yasuo is not a problem, why is Irelia a problem? He has better disengage and mobility as well. If you can't explain that, then you can't explain why Irelia shouldn't be played mid, and shouldn't have commented here. We are not talking about Irelia, we are talking about balance, learn to identify the topic, please. Irelia and Yasuo have quite similar playstyles, so Irelia's balance has everything to do with Yasuo. I am presenting an argument to you, which you refuse to take because you can't answer it, neither can you disprove it.
DunkProphet (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=DaBooosh,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBsiovNW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-09T13:25:48.543+0000) > > 53% because players don't know how to deal with Yasuo ????? Bro, I can deal with Yasuo but if all it takes is 3 Q's from him to kill me as a semi tank {{champion:122}} then theres not much I can do
> [{quoted}](name=DunkProphet,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBsiovNW,comment-id=00000004,timestamp=2019-02-10T18:26:48.252+0000) > > ????? > > Bro, I can deal with Yasuo but if all it takes is 3 Q's from him to kill me as a semi tank {{champion:122}} then theres not much I can do you mean when he's fed?
: > [{quoted}](name=Chaos Anagram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Xs13EjxW,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-09T03:12:20.397+0000) > > if you were to see the entirety of the conversation back and forth those arent one sided relentless flame as you would think they are. most of them are reactions to about 10 minutes of trolling/insults towards me. but you cant get banned for intentionally feeding/following people around and taking cs, or MMR boosting their significant others out of a lower elo putting team at a distinct disadvantage. > > these "Non-Stop insults" i can probably count on a single hand how many insults I actually wrote here. are by no means grounds for a permanent ban of an account that has been active for over 5 years. and came back from a ban, and got to honor level 3 and had two bad games in the matter of 1 month. > > thats my argument. > > these same insults are used by streamers every day in their chats and nothing happens to them because they get 5 honors a game, and never get reported. the system is based on "fairness" but in reality a computerized program cannot be fair towards every player or weed out the actual toxic ones for the game, because I will take any day of the year someone flaming me rather then running it down mid, taking cs from me, and generally throwing the game without typing, I'm sure everyone else who plays this game competitively will agree with me, other then maybe you. It's not about whether or not your toxicity was one sided flame or in response to other people abusing you, 4 people on your team could all be saying absolutely horrible shit to you, but if you respond and flame back with your own form of bad language to them, then you are held as equally liable and abusive as them. Yes I know, that is STUPIDDDDDDDDDDDDD, as fuck... But unfortunately it is just how riots rules are. If you are arguing, or flaming in response to someone, you will be punished just as other people will be punished for flaming someone. And what conspired in the game doesn't matter, its not that you deserved anything. You went through the various punishment tiers and were sitting at the point that the next punishment, regardless of whatever it was for, would trigger the system to permanently ban your account. It's like having a coffee card where you buy 10 coffees to get a free one, your punishment was the 10th purchase and now you got the free coffee. None of this should be too hard to understand.
> Yes I know, that is STUPIDDDDDDDDDDDDD, as fuck... But unfortunately it is just how riots rules are In what way is that stupid? Two wrongs do not make right. Grow up. If we were allowed to do evil things because 'oH buTT etT's iN reSpOnS_E_ to SoMEon_E_ el**S**e's wRonGdOi~~ng~~, then our entire world would be filled with evil and nobody would have peaceful lives
: WE HAVE BEEN SAYING IT EVER SINCE THE COMPENSATION BUFFS FOR YASUO WERE FIRST RELEASED
Yenn (NA)
: I'm in Diamond placements and my jungle is an auto-filled support main
The justification is that you got unlucky Too bad for you. Stop whining and grow up 'Zero chance of winning' because you gave up and weren't good enough to step forward and carry.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=DaBooosh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XMb7nbEg,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-08T11:08:38.478+0000) > > There are so few AD champions that can be played in the midlane... > Couldn&amp;#039;t you just keep her as a midlaner and keep some variety in the game? No. Riot, ignore this OP and carry on! <3 luv u senpai
Oh yes center of the universe of course. Riot, you follow Sir Duff McWhalen's commands. He will tell you what to do.
: Playing against Irelia in the midlane as a squishy mage is not fun, barely anyone wants Irelia in mid, sure diversity is great and all but when you have a character with a million dashes that can jump on you and delete you very quickly as a squishy...yeah no.
What's the big deal? {{champion:157}} does the same thing, and is not limited to dashing to low health minions. They're not nerfing Yasuo...
: > There are so few AD champions that can be played in the midlane... Not really. {{champion:266}} {{champion:42}} (technically) {{champion:81}} (sometimes) {{champion:41}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}}
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XMb7nbEg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-08T11:14:21.642+0000) > > Not really. > > {{champion:266}} {{champion:42}} (technically) {{champion:81}} (sometimes) {{champion:41}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} But there are so many AP mages and assassins ~~and~~ THAT(sorry for my poor grammar) the two classes in that position are not even comparable. If you look in the toplane, which is far more diverse {{champion:13}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:34}} And if you stretch it to say Lucian, Gangplank, and Ezreal are played mid, then {{champion:245}}{{champion:518}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:4}} Do you see how they compare with the toplane bruisers? Even the jungle role, diversity can be seen. There is a mixture of bruisers, tanks and assassins. There are even other strange things, like a support jungler{{champion:427}} and marksmen{{champion:29}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:104}} . I don't believe one role should be dominated by a single class, like the bottom lane and the midlane is right now.
Rioter Comments
: can support players be aware where their adc is?
Can ADCs stop complaining. List of ADC complaints Crit items Yasuo Botlane mages Assassins Stealth Neeko Their junglers I'm so angry that my support took 2 cs My jungler took a wave that crashed into tower while I was in the enemy jungle inting... I'm going to run it down now
iiGazeii (NA)
: They're really pushing to force Irelia top instead of mid. They removed the magic damage resistance from her W and made her need 5 stacks, but she is significantly stronger at max stacks than she was at four previously. She even has more attack speed at 4 stacks compared to 4 stacks before. She's also got more health growth, more base armor, and her W is stronger against physical damage. It's a shift in power, not a total nerf. They're gearing her more towards sustained damage, long trades, and teamfights, rather than short trades and burst damage.
nooooo... :{ Irelia mid don't leave me please! {{sticker:cass-cry}} Time to roleswap top...
Rioter Comments
: Like the down votes of people upset akali cant just freely fight you under your own tower for an hour straight as comfortably as though they were at their fountain and have Vladimir like sustain. _(Yes I am exaggerating, its called comedy)_
Well it's not funny It doesn't sound funny when I read it out loud, only sounds like I'm some little kid screaming at my computer because I lost in Minecraft PVP > (Yes I am exaggerating, its called comedy) It is not comedy, just an angry player who lost vs Akali. Exaggerations might be funny sometimes, but now, you're just making yourself seem unresonable
: Quitting League...
I care so much... oh please come back I beg you Riot cares a lot too. Please don't quit, I am begging you Riot Games is too {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} You are not the center of the universe, stop it.
Show more

DaBooosh

Level 132 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion