: REN remi vs Team liquid, calm down guys.
Sure there are lots of Girl Lolers, but I think she's the first in the LCS.
FNC Rain (NA)
: NA LCS is pre-recorded?
Could be some lag due to whatever reasons. I notice that when I switch between Twitch, Youtube, and Azubu that they are not synced.
Ärchaon (NA)
: Why we should lose lane
Legit strategy with Veigar and Morde.
: Well, I did not want to mention boots (I did not mention Berserker's either). And Banner of Command it's not viable for mages, maybe for some supports but that's all.
Banner is core on Veigar. Use it on a caster minion and watch as they struggle to figure out which one is the real you.
Tohob (NA)
: 1. you already touched on banning out roles, so i won't give you that whole spiel 2. the bans don't seem to be any different than they were before, its just everyone banning 6 random champions from the collectively agreed upon pool of the most op 10 champs just like it's always been. if anything it's better because one guy can't just rageban the last 3 champions he lost against in lane 3. people will get used to locking in, it just takes some time. yes, it'll be slower at first, but the process is intended to be much more efficient once everyone gets used to it. 4. they just need to tinker with the way it selects your teams and weight your primary role a little higher.
2 . Fair enough point. 3 . I'm curious how this to be anyway, shape, or form more efficient. I'm assuming by "efficient" you mean "gets people into matches faster". How is this supposed to do that? 4 . I think that "One role only" would be easy enough to code that it could be tried for a patch. If it was creating too much problems, then they could revert to the current system.
Rioter Comments
: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/competitive/2016-ranked-season-kicks-soon Official announcement just in case you want a reference for ppl saying the 20th.
Rioter Comments
Solaxo (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=BigBadBadger,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VbTZrhRA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-16T13:14:20.823+0000) > > But than it would be too easy for them to abuse Zed's energy problems kappa There's a word "sarcasm". You should look into a dictionary sometimes.
> [{quoted}](name=Solaxo,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VbTZrhRA,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-01-16T22:10:29.303+0000) > > There's a word "sarcasm". You should look into a dictionary sometimes. There's a word "sarcasm". You should look it up in a dictionary sometime.
: THIS. I am currently annoyed by duo premades enough already... "pre bot" *5min into game 0/15* Now imagine getting trolled by 4 premade teammates... like completely ignoring your pings and calls, the more friends the more they tend to get toxic, that's not an environment i want to play. Seperate Solo completely and IF some soloplayer doesn'T care about playing with premade teammates he can queue up in the premade queue and maybe get the premade bonus as well as compensation and solo will finally be SOLO. It's much more thrilling and challenging to play with 4 strangers trying to make a good team.
I'm not even worried about trolls/toxicity. There is a noticeable drop in communication when a premade is present, even when everyone is trying to win. A lot of premades tend to be in the same room or on skype. So they just tend to ignore chat. I'd say no big deal about losing communication, but obviously Riot thinks communication is important or else "Refusing to Communicate" wouldn't be reportable.
: Okay but then that's premade + solo VS premade + solo, not premade VS multiple solo players.
I still don't want to get matched with any premades. I might be able to tolerate it if I got a piece of the premade bonus, but I would rather just play with the solo players.
: >They don't let 4-5 man premades battle solo players Since when did people BATTLE their own teammates? He's referring to 4-man premades + 1 solo player VS. 5 solo players.
So that one solo player + his 4 premades, now get matched against another premade. Thus you have a solo player getting matched against a premade. Furthermore, getting paired up with a premade is pretty miserable. The premade is usually in the same room or on skype and tend to ignore pings/chat.
: "If you can't play with friends, don't play at all" - Rito Games
: They don't let 4-5 man premades battle solo players, the system takes into account premades and causes them to fight other premades, not solo players.
Some basic math. You need 5 players to start a game. A premade with 4 players has for players. 5 - 4 = 1 They need one player. A solo player.
: Teambuilder was the best thing
This seems rather like team builder.
: > [{quoted}](name=morganwuzhere,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ppHd1MRZ,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2016-01-14T01:24:45.013+0000) > > {{champion:14}} With Atma's Atma's don't exist anymore.
Krinu (NA)
: I didn't factor in activated abilities or things like the rift buff. If you want to include those, his W increases his AD by 35, bringing the subtotal to 341.125. Throw in the 6% AD buff from Dragon and you're sitting at 361.59.
What if it's dragon five with baron and you have a Taric and AP Janna on your team?
: I Shouldn't Have to Say This
What if {{champion:81}} played well?
: Oh damn, raking in that dank RP. Post the picture here so I can lay my eyes upon your masterpiece.
I would but I have no way of attaching it.
NB money (NA)
: its still ezy to counter play fiora, just back off enough to remove the passive and hopefully it will respawn on a hard angle when ur in range. then u can just b8 her out when she tries to q the vital. and kiting fiora is ezy. also if u just avoid her w u get a free few secs to hit on her with fear of nothing. fioras e also has a long cooldown (all her abilities beside ult do) so just b8 it out. tbh fiora is all about doging her w and b8 out a bad q and e. don't ingage her when there all up.
venvi (NA)
: I mean. I'm autistic. 99% of people who use "autism" mean for it to be synonymous with "stupid." Which it's not. There's so many varying types of autism that you can't compare it. Therefore, it's similar to using gay as an insult when gay isn't really a negative thing in truth unless you're an asshole. A lot of autistic people just think differently and that's it. Not all of them, but quite a good amount. 1 in 45 children lately are born autistic.
Not sure what exactly autism is Read the Wiki page ???? Become mildly concerned Still don't know what exactly autism is
NB money (NA)
: ***
I like how you say there's tons of counterplay for Fiora, but then only list counterpicks.
: Rengar, Yasuo, Riven and Vayne are broken, unfun, counterplay lacking champions.
: > [{quoted}](name=OnlyGragasOnlyGG,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=QqZTwq1N,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2016-01-11T11:09:33.724+0000) > > {{champion:41}} alter ego Jhin Gangplank and Illaoi's son confirmed (well they all are... special... so it would fit anyway). But really, why was he with {{champion:420}} ? This still gives me nightmares.
I imagine that there are a variety of reasons. It would probably be good politically and physically for both of them. GP is a pirate king and does what he wants. I see Illaoi as a supporter of a hedonistic lifestyle, and does what she want with who she wants (as long as they are worthy).
: Best drawing skills if these are yours.
Clearly you haven't seen my picture of the Cho'gathen one. I got paid in RP for it.
: EDIT: It's what all the cool kids are doing, I dunno.
EDIT: I didn't really edit this; I just wanted to be part of the club.
: Wanna Know Why League Is Gonna Last So Long?
: I love it star wars in league boards love it XD
I'm not a member of any Star Wars board.
Khâmul (EUW)
: just killed han solo so it would be different..
The wise mentor (Obi-Wan Kenobi) was also killed in A New Hope.
: well "anything" happened with the prequels and look how that turned out. this is a great why for introduction for those new to the series and it is pretty welcome after the last 3 movies. now i agree they took way too many plot points from episode 4. but now that chars have been established, and set up has been made we can look forward to a new movie with hopefuly something more original, how ever ! if ep 8 takes too many things from ep 5 then we have a big problem, but only time will tell.
You know, the prequels were a better story than the new one. They had problems with shitty acting/dialogue, but the story itself was still half decent. This new one though, was a major disappointment. "Let's have the ~~Empire~~ First Order searching for a droid with information about the ~~Rebellion~~ Resistance on the desert planet of ~~Tatooine~~ Jakku. The droid will be rescued from scavengers by our protagonist who will then decide to join the ~~Rebellion~~ Resistance with the help of Han Solo, who just needs to take care of some bounty hunters first. The ~~Empire~~ ~~Space Nazis~~ First Order then decides to blow up ~~Alderaan~~ Hosnian system with the ~~Deathstar 3.0~~ Starkiller Base because it had been supplying the ~~Resistance~~ ~~Rebellion~~ Resistance. Of course, there is a critical flaw in the ~~Deathstar 3.0~~ Starkiller Base that causes it to get blown up after a trench run." Add in a little of the wise old mentor getting killed by ~~Darth Vader~~ ~~Kylo Ren~~ Emo Vader, but being okay with it, and you get a movie that Disney should sue itself over for plagarism. Now let's look at the characters: Finn - A Stormtrooper who feels bad about killing people, so he decides to kill people he knows. Once a stormtrooper, I don't give a shit about you ever. Po - A secondary character with one thing worth noting about him, which is that he is the ~~second~~ best pilot in the galaxy. Captain Phasma - Hur Dur I'm going to lower the shields cause they have a gun to my head. No way I'm going to say fuck you over dealing with ~~Darth Vader~~ ~~Kylo Ren~~ Emo Vader's reaction ~~Darth Vader~~ ~~Kylo Ren~~ Emo Vader - "Let's take everything people didn't like about Anakin from the prequels and make it the new villian" Rey - Okay, this is pretty much the only character that I liked, but even she is bordering on too much. "Just use the force, and now I'm a Jedi with awesome lightsaber skills". If we take a look at the other major Revived/Rebooted/Continued series that came out in the past year that was also originally scored by John Williams aka Jurassic World, they managed to make it fresh, introduce new interesting characters while keeping connections to what was done before. That's pretty impressive considering that the plot had to be more or less "Dinosaurs get loose and mess shit up". They managed to give it the respect it deserved. The new Stars Wars has killed my enthusiasm for the entire franchise.
Rioter Comments
: Three full AD teams in a row?
Samus72 (NA)
: How many deaths is too many?
I'd say more than 1 deaths/2 minutes is intentionally feeding. 1 death/4 minutes and you should probably reevaluate how you're playing.
: Which champion is the most "useless"?
In teamfights? {{champion:121}} Poor damage, no cc.
daýs (NA)
: All I want for Christmas ...
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/Ruas_2006/emotis/brainbleach.gif
: I think that, if we wanna see more trolls, for example, it can't be from the Freljord, because it would feel like Trundle is always supposed to be stronger than them (Unless we'd have a rebel frost troll, which will feel slightly more okay because he/she won't be under Trundle's reign). And I completely agree with **Neamean**, the OP, here: >I think yeti would be the hardest to make different but Ursine being the second hardest and Troll would be the easiest to create character for.
But at the same time, they have to be from the Freljord. You have only two trolls and they don't have anything to do with each other? Really?
: Holy hell, whosoever trained, and convinced that officer that drop-kicking a windshield is an amazing idea is an amazing person.
Then he does a backwards somersault like the bamf he is.
: Haha what the heck is that motorcyclist even doing?
Neamean (NA)
: That is kind of my point (sorry it wasn't clear, totally my fault) having a intergalactic space traveler champion should not automatically make them human or any other theme most champion ideas tend to default in them being a human they should broaden it because it doesn't matter if they are a troll they are still their characteristic.
If you make another troll/yeti/ursine, I'm going to want to know how they relate to Trundle/Nunu/Volibear. The don't _have_ to be related to each other, but as there are only two of them, they should be.
: Cool idea... I think it fits since Jayce is also a "Pilty" and thus would share similar skin lines with Vi such as debonair.
: Matchmaker
I mean, it's not like people play at the same skill level every game. Plus, that may not be their main role or champ.
Neamean (NA)
: I guess what i'm trying to say isn't we NEED more troll but why CAN'T we have more troll. For example if Illaoi was made a female troll priestess not ice troll but still a troll would it be any different from our current Illaoi. Aside from slight changes to her lore to accommodate the fact that she is a troll now it would still work. Now that I think about I wasn't very clear with what I wanted from Riot and it is too not eliminate the notion of a that a Genius kid who build a time device doesn't have to be human a wind samurai could be a different. Albeit all these new champ are very fitting that they are human troll or any other species can fit those fantasy as well. I mean just look at yordles we some based on science and tech, we have magical one, we also have a brute force savage ones, why can't troll have a broad spectrum of what they are. It is not like all troll are alike they are each their separate character. Also not all troll needs to be ice troll we don't know for sure if those our the only type of troll in Runterra.
But what would making Illaoi a troll add to her / everything else? Not a whole lot. It's sort of like a mutant space zombie pirate ninja hamster. A couple of those ideas together could be pretty fucking good. But add them all together? And you take away from what it could be. Yes, you could easily make Illaoi a troll with a few changes. It wouldn't make her better though. "It takes two to make a painting. An artist to paint the picture, another to hit the artist on the head when he is done." Leonardo DiVinchio
: Poppy tips?
CDR and tank. {{item:3742}} {{item:3025}} are almost must buys.
Neamean (NA)
: I think yeti would be the hardest to make different but Ursine being the second hardest and Troll would be the easiest to create character for. For all them look wise they would be quite similar they would each need something to differentiate from one another with troll it easier because the use tools. Trundle got his club a different troll champ could be a mage troll who use a special totem, also the slingshot. Aside from their tool they can also be of different sizes trundle i would say an average size but more heft/buff a slingshow troll might be more puny or skinny.
But how are you going to differentiate them thematically? What niche would a slingshot troll fill that Trundle doesn't already? It sort of seems like the complaint "We need more non-necessarily attractive female champs". Why do we need them? What do they bring to the table? What would a slingshot troll who isn't as cunning or powerful as Trundle add to LoL? (Please note they cannot make another troll as powerful/cunning from Trundle without making him less unique.) Why do we need them?
Neamean (NA)
: Are we allow to have more of the others Runterran races?
I'm not saying they shouldn't happen, but how would you make an Ursine different from Volibear? Or a troll from Trundle? What would a non-Willump yeti look like? I'm not talking just about kit, but also visually, lore-wise, thematically? How would you make them in a way that doesn't take away from others?
: Believe it or not the community is on the toxic side
> [{quoted}](name=Urgonnalearn2day,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3YE8EWv5,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-12-18T18:19:41.467+0000) > Exibit B) When someone gets banned we almost cream ourselves at someone's downfall. That's toxic...that's like taking joy at someone being sent to prison. It's one thing say "good justice was served" it's another to talk about drinking their tears like you're Eric Cartman. I can't get excited about justice? > Exibit C) Riot doesn't believe the community is positive. Ideas are turned down because it'll lead to more toxic behavior. For example: allowing games to end without penalty due to AFK or DC. Basically they believe if implemented non meta champ players and feeders will be bullied into AFKING or DCing. How does that work if the community is mostly nice people? Or are we admitting there's likely more jerks than we want to admit? Just because Riot believes something doesn't make it true.
Zarkkast (NA)
: Why is creep block even a thing?
Your own creeps shouldn't by able to block you. Enemy creeps should.
Nekusen (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Angry Bards,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GmtQvXZo,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-12-18T03:04:39.857+0000) > > they.. do? > > You have utility items, offensive items, mana regen, health burning, % pen that factors base resistances, health items, mana items, the list goes on > > AP champions have had the best itemization by far for years. im talking about diversity, with AD, if you need to kill a tank {{item:3151}} , that's it, you have no choice. With AD, you can {{item:3153}} {{item:3036}}, etc. just to give a fast example. you want cdr as a mage and you need mana? get {{item:3165}} , getting pounded by a mage, get {{item:3174}} . you need cdr as a mage and you don't need mana regen? too bad, get {{item:3165}} {{item:3174}} . want cdr as AD? {{item:3142}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3508}} {{item:3078}} this without counting supports.
I've been getting {{item:3060}} on some mages. Mainly Veigar/Utility mages.
: Do u still call twitch's E expunge?
No but his ult will forever be Spray and Pray in my heart.
: Can we have a mode where....
Tryndamere becomes god.
Show more

Daedalus871

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion