: Whatever your beliefs, Leona and Diana has hands down the best potential relationship in League
You know what potential relationship I want them to explore? {{champion:37}} and {{champion:99}} I mean, Lux is Sona's "biggest fan", so imagine if she not only got to meet her idol, but discovered she's another mage living in secrecy in Demacia? Like a kindred spirits sort of thing, where they know they aren't alone in their day to day struggle
IVG Bad Dog (EUNE)
: Pentakill > K/DA
To be honest as a fan of Pentakill, I dont like K/DA at all. It's an aesthetic, sound, thematic, and cast that I honestly hate, but that's fine, it's not for me. What I *do* worry about is, especially with the overwhelming positive reaction, that K/DA will take away all of Riot's attention away from Pentakill when it comes to future musical releases. As long as the two can properly coexist, then I'm fine
: 1. Statue, Limited edition, can not buy anymore 2. Limited edition Mini Figurine, Can not buy anymore 3. Mini Figurine Included with set. 4. Nendoroid. 5. K/DA, Series Figurine This is her first time as a Series Figurine. I personally Like the Series Figurine, She is also the Leader of K/DA
> [{quoted}](name=DaenrysTargaryen,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=7sPoZYE6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-06T02:41:46.370+0000) > > 1. Statue, Limited edition, can not buy anymore > 2. Limited edition Mini Figurine, Can not buy anymore > 3. Mini Figurine Included with set. > 4. Nendoroid. > 5. K/DA, Series Figurine > > This is her first time as a Series Figurine. > I personally Like the Series Figurine, She is also the Leader of K/DA It's still her fifth figure, regardless of how limited they are. Also Ahri didn't need to be the lead of K/DA, she only is because, again, she sells shit. Like I get it, it's a business, but it's gotten old seeing Ahri and Jinx get so much more merch than other champions.
Rioter Comments
: Hmm, KDA made me think of something
To be honest I absolutely love Pentakill Sona (shes my second favorite after Sweetheart!), but maybe that's because I compare it to before they updated it some. I feel the same way about K/DA as you do: it's a style, aesthetic, presentation, etc that I just really do not like one bit. I personally hope they show Pentakill some more love, and that K/DA doesnt shove them out of the spotlight thanks to the whole "hot girls sell merch" crap otherwise I might grow to actually hate the skinline for it
: > [{quoted}](name=Lighten,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=57FcfG3P,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-30T21:46:34.202+0000) > > Then give them icons based on their streamers, or a little tag they can buy, like the worlds thing. Don't lock skins away, especially if it's a skin with an exclusive chroma. Doesn't seem very fair for those who do not find them entertaining or just don't want to watch. they arent locking skins away, just chromas and emotes honestly nothing wrong with it, its a great pr tactic
> [{quoted}](name=Aatrox is a JoJo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=57FcfG3P,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-30T21:50:51.259+0000) > > they arent locking skins away, just chromas and emotes honestly nothing wrong with it, its a great pr tactic "Just locking away Chromas and emotes nothing wrong with it" Myself and every other Sona main loved the Odyssey emote on sight and we all were excited to buy it. But then Riot said "nope fuck you" and now almost none of us got it. Maybe it doesnt matter to you because it hasn't happened with something you actually want, in which case, lucky you. But dont act like Riot isnt being scummy as fuck with this bullshit
: We've all had bad games. 0/19/4 seems rougher than any of my bad games, however, I could see this happening to me at some point unintentionally.
> [{quoted}](name=wmbkryboy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3EgG2k4B,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-10-26T05:22:11.412+0000) > > We've all had bad games. 0/19/4 seems rougher than any of my bad games, however, I could see this happening to me at some point unintentionally. To be honest I cant ser myself ever doing that badly ever unless the game goes on for an obnoxiously long time. The most deaths I ever had was about 22 on Thresh, and that was only because I was my team's only frontline vs a {{champion:31}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:432}} comp, and so in this game that went on a long time I had to throw myself into the fray and hold them back as long as I could. Of course I died every time but we ended up winning the game. No other game have I come close to so many deaths, even when I'm doing really really bad and end up feeding. And that's as a currently-P5 player. Hashinshin is D3. He should know better. Even if he doesnt know the champion, that doesnt suddenly strip away his general knowledge of the game.
: PBE Update time! Splashes for Fiddles and Graves + summoner icons!
I've waited so so long for a Sona icon exactly like this... It's too perfect, I can barely contain myself... {{sticker:sona-playing}} {{sticker:sg-lux}}
: Green Chroma for Infernal Amumu
Sorry to hear. Us Sona mains had to go through something similar with her emote a month ago, so I know how infuriating it is... Wish more people would fight them on this, because it's only going to get more and more obnoxious from here, I can tell
EPIKON (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Daedric Etwahl,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=P5F1Xmf7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-17T11:37:19.134+0000) > > If I remember correctly he didnt get an Ahri skin either because > > A. He didnt play Ahri that Worlds > > Or > > B. Ahri was getting another skin around that time, and they followed a different philosophy back then > > Stop spreading your baseless lies and assumptions. Faker played Ahri 6 out of 18 matches during 2013 Worlds -- followed by Gragas 4 times, Orianna 3 times, and Riven twice. Yes, so quit spreading your baseless lies and assumptions.
> [{quoted}](name=EPIKON,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=P5F1Xmf7,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-10-20T12:13:35.933+0000) > > Faker played Ahri 6 out of 18 matches during 2013 Worlds -- followed by Gragas 4 times, Orianna 3 times, and Riven twice. > > Yes, so quit spreading your baseless lies and assumptions. So then it was option B, then, and Riot followed a different skin release philosophy than they do now.
Phlumph (NA)
: I also play pretty much exclusively Sona. Other than that I play Veigar and Annie. What’s your opinion on Sona’s current state in the game? I feel like I’m handicapping myself every time I lock her in because she’s just complete dogshit in lane. But that late game though. Prepare to 1v9 motherfuckers.
> [{quoted}](name=Phlumph,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BAukAQT7,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-10-17T20:26:06.589+0000) > > I also play pretty much exclusively Sona. Other than that I play Veigar and Annie. What’s your opinion on Sona’s current state in the game? I feel like I’m handicapping myself every time I lock her in because she’s just complete dogshit in lane. > > But that late game though. Prepare to 1v9 motherfuckers. I'm the opposite: I excel far more at Sona than any other champion, no matter the matchup or meta. Picking any other champ handicaps me heavily or even cripples me. Though I havent been able to actively play in three months (computer troubles) Sona's actually still really good right now.
: > [{quoted}](name=Daedric Etwahl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bu1Ey7sY,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T14:10:59.831+0000) > > There was a post on the Sona mains subreddit where some guy was trying to sell codes for Sona emotes, exactly as many of us feared people would do. > > Mods shot it down immediately, because fuck that and the people who do it. Can you send me a link to this? In-game or discord. Whatever works for ya' boss.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bu1Ey7sY,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T14:17:00.422+0000) > > Can you send me a link to this? In-game or discord. Whatever works for ya' boss. Sorry, like I said the Sonamains mods nuked it, guess it got completely removed. I remember one of them commenting saying something like "Fuck no. Not having any of this here." Sucks that people will take advantage of fans just to make a buck.
: If your main could have any skin line which would it be?
{{champion:37}} : Star Guardian, Blood Moon, and bewitching are my top three choices Other choices include Surprise Party, Atlantean, Saloon Belle (High Noon skinline) Tbh shes already got Sweetheart and Pentakill which are two of my favorites, plus Arcade, but I'd love if she got to take part in some of these others
: > [{quoted}](name=Annie x Zoe Main,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bu1Ey7sY,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-10-17T03:47:11.762+0000) > > Content Creator: Wow.. Riot gave me these codes for an exclusive rare chroma to GIVE away to my audience? pfft hahaha fuck that, if they want them then an buy them from my E-bay shop for $200+ bucks. Alternatively, they can donate that amount to me when I'm streaming. > > And the rich get richer, just how riot likes it. I follow a lot of content creators and see them get these skins. I have yet to see one do this or "sell" a skin for donations. I'm also pretty sure if they did, Riot would remove them from the program. I'd love to see an example of this however.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bu1Ey7sY,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-10-17T12:29:01.762+0000) > > I follow a lot of content creators and see them get these skins. > > I have yet to see one do this or "sell" a skin for donations. I'm also pretty sure if they did, Riot would remove them from the program. I'd love to see an example of this however. There was a post on the Sona mains subreddit where some guy was trying to sell codes for Sona emotes, exactly as many of us feared people would do. Mods shot it down immediately, because fuck that and the people who do it.
: I just learned that Faker wanted an Ahri skin for his first World Championship win...
If I remember correctly he didnt get an Ahri skin either because A. He didnt play Ahri that Worlds Or B. Ahri was getting another skin around that time, and they followed a different philosophy back then Stop spreading your baseless lies and assumptions.
: how come you love sona so much? never tried her but looks like he has a plain gamestyle
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BAukAQT7,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-17T10:41:19.296+0000) > > how come you love sona so much? never tried her but looks like he has a plain gamestyle Well, when I first started League I looked through the selection of champions. I knew I wanted to support, because I've never liked being the "star of the show" I always liked being the enabler, the one who made it all possible but never got the spotlight. So I looked for a support, and I saw a few familiar faces from fanart... Ahri, mage, that's a maybe to try. Jinx, marksman. Doesnt catch my interest... Then I encountered Sona, and she's a support! Perfect! I looked up some about her and was delighted to see that she fulfilled the role of buffing her allies in various ways, and can heal and protect, and a game-changing ult was the cherry on top. I tried her out and instantly fell in love with the kit, and pretty soon after fell in love with Sona as a character too. Sure she's not complex but she's never stopped being so much fun for me to play, and I dont even play her full AP or midlane!
: Riot - This exclusive content for your "Content Creator" program is pretty stupid.
Moreover it *really* sucks that the rewards are a great big middle finger to fans of the champion. If they're going to do this, they need to put in some actual fucking effort and make content *for* the program, like specially designed emotes. Instead they take a perfectly good, unrelated Sona emote or Amumu chroma and lock it away from countless fans of that champion forever, and there's little to nothing I can do about it.
: My problem with Prestige KDA Kai'sa being available through hextech crafting.
To be honest it doesnt sound like too had a deal, as with crafting you're relying solely on pure luck to get it. It's nice that it's an option, unlike the recent Sona emote or Amumu chroma
: if you only could use 6 champions
{{champion:37}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:111}} To be honest the first 3 are the ones I actively play, Sion and Naut I play occasionally. And whil I rarely play Lux i do love her. I play Sona an absolutely massive amount more than any others (1 mil Sona mastery, ~50k on my second most) Truth be told you could tell me I'm not allowed to play anyone other than Sona and I'd probably be fine. I would also have a really rough time were I never allowed to play Sona again.
: Know what's really hilarious about this Infernal Amumu chroma controversy?
First Sona's emote, now the Amumu chromas. I have a feeling its only gonna get more and more obnoxious and scummy from here on out
Stark916 (NA)
: sona is the most useless support
> champ is trash > low winrate that's not even on the board Has a positive winrate on every site. Some even give her a quite high winrate. I understand you're running on hate but at least try having an argument less flimsy than wet toilet paper
: Which champ is the nicest and worst in the game?
Though I have my biases... Trying to be objective: Nicest: Probably {{champion:201}} Meanest: Hard to say, but probably {{champion:82}} As far as I know, bad human champions like Gangplank, Urgot, etc were made into who they are, while someone like Evelynn sustains herself on the torment of others, so its partial necessity. Morde meanwhile just reeks of the "king of evil" kind of deal to me, at least from what I've heard.
: Here's the thing though, the Demacia update was already a big event. So certain characters and other story hooks weren't focused on, but that wasn't without good reason. As they generally weren't relevant or fit cohesively with the themes the particular update was going for. Like the Noxus LU, which focused on establishing the leaders of their Empire. Cassio, Draven, Talon etc were irrelevant that time around. Although why Quinn was updated over someone like Sona or Lucian is beyond me. Compared to Quinn either of those two had some arguable potential to be relevant to the themes of the event. Perhaps it's as simple as they weren't confident in releasing their stories yet. Although why Lucian got a colour story (over bio) with Ezreal is still perplexing.
> [{quoted}](name=Whyte Lyon,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=eBXQk4EZ,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-10-16T11:05:16.866+0000) > > Here's the thing though, the Demacia update was already a big event. So certain characters and other story hooks weren't focused on, but that wasn't without good reason. As they generally weren't relevant or fit cohesively with the themes the particular update was going for. Like the Noxus LU, which focused on establishing the leaders of their Empire. Cassio, Draven, Talon etc were irrelevant that time around. > > Although why Quinn was updated over someone like Sona or Lucian is beyond me. Compared to Quinn either of those two had some arguable potential to be relevant to the themes of the event. Perhaps it's as simple as they weren't confident in releasing their stories yet. Although why Lucian got a colour story (over bio) with Ezreal is still perplexing. To be honest the reason I'm so upset is because they've had countless excellent chances in recent years to give Sona *any* lore at all but they haven't. She's been left out of the Demacian uldates, and left out of the Ionian updates too, and the Ryze update only gave us more questions than answers. To be honest the Demacia update around Galio's rework would have been perfect for Sona, since one of the bigger lore update's was Lux's. Lux is an excellent candidate to give Sona some lore for once: Lux is Sona's self-proclaimed biggest fan, but more importantly, they are both members of important Demacian families, and are both mages, secretly living in Demacia. What would happen were Lux to find out? Would give her a kindred spirit of sorts. I know deep character interaction isnt really Riot's MO, but I think this is a really potentially good lore mine here that is being sadly ignored.
: Demacia is EMBARASSINGLY Underdeveloped
Also, yknow, {{champion:37}} Completely untouched in the Demacia updates, and has some of the least lore of any champion.
: Solo in flex is literally the worst thing you can do to yourself
I havent actually been able to play in a while, but I climbed a decent amount solo in flex pretty much only playing Sona, and I didn't honestly find it that bad.
: Yea, Drop more money then it's worth just to get that one emote in addition to several others I didn't want ( believe it cost about as much as an epic or legendary skin iirc, sadly can't find the exact prices anywhere). All I'm saying is be happy you at least have other emotes to play with. There is a reason Riot hasn't done the bundle crap with any other emotes yet. Yes, it sucks they restricted it and like the bundle situation, will likely cause Riot to not try to do it again seeing how much backlash it caused. The difference is that you still have 2 others that you can get at any time on there own. the Wukong one won't be available again till next Chinese new years and very likely will be kept as a bundle exclusive cause they won't have any reason to change it. "Still don't want to pay the outrageous price just for the Wukong emote? well guess your out of luck." In the end, Riot really needs to figure out what they are doing with these things. I know they want to do these "exclusives" for people, but this isn't the way to do it. Restricted emotes should go to champs like {{champion:222}} who have way more then they should, not champs with hardly any. Which for this situation would have worked seeing as She also got a skin for the event, along with an emote I believe. That one could have easily been the content creator emote over the sona one.
> [{quoted}](name=Blue Moon Wolf,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3G1b1LLG,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T15:23:34.842+0000) > > Yea, Drop more money then it's worth just to get that one emote in addition to several others I didn't want ( believe it cost about as much as an epic or legendary skin iirc, sadly can't find the exact prices anywhere). All I'm saying is be happy you at least have other emotes to play with. There is a reason Riot hasn't done the bundle crap with any other emotes yet. Yes, it sucks they restricted it and like the bundle situation, will likely cause Riot to not try to do it again seeing how much backlash it caused. The difference is that you still have 2 others that you can get at any time on there own. the Wukong one won't be available again till next Chinese new years and very likely will be kept as a bundle exclusive cause they won't have any reason to change it. "Still don't want to pay the outrageous price just for the Wukong emote? well guess your out of luck." > > In the end, Riot really needs to figure out what they are doing with these things. I know they want to do these "exclusives" for people, but this isn't the way to do it. Restricted emotes should go to champs like {{champion:222}} who have way more then they should, not champs with hardly any. Which for this situation would have worked seeing as She also got a skin for the event, along with an emote I believe. That one could have easily been the content creator emote over the sona one. Better yet, they should have used the non-champion specific Odyssey emote, or even more obvious, made an emote specifically FOR the creator program. But no, they took the easy way out of it. Why do any extra work when we can lock an emote away that's no better than its peers? Who cares what Sona's fans think? Jinx needs 7 emotes, though!
: be happy you at least have 2 other emotes to use. {{champion:62}} players were forced to either buy an entire bundle pack just for the one emote or go without. Meanwhile I believe {{champion:81}} and {{champion:222}} are both sitting at 6 now give or take.
> [{quoted}](name=Blue Moon Wolf,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3G1b1LLG,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-10-14T14:52:57.935+0000) > > be happy you at least have 2 other emotes to use. {{champion:62}} players were forced to either buy an entire bundle pack just for the one emote or go without. Meanwhile I believe {{champion:81}} and {{champion:222}} are both sitting at 6 now give or take. I get your point, but at least you could drop money for your emote. I was forced to follow dozens of people I otherwise do not care about in the slightest on Twitter just for a *chance* at an emote for my champion. Meanwhile Jinx players could go in and buy their 6th emote in the store
: Sonna Odyssey Emote is locked for players.
It is a damn shame that Riot would do something as stupid as this to the entirety of Sona's fanbase. Hopefully theyll get their heads out of their asses and allow us to obtain our emote like the rest of those champions. Because yeah, Jinx totally needs SIX emotes. But nah, let's hide a different champion's content for literally no reason.
: Sona emote
I'm relatively new to League (preseason 6 was my starting point) but I fell in love with Sona and her playstyle almost immediately, and since then I've acted to obtain every piece of Sona content they release since I love her so much. It's hard to put into words exactly how frustrating it is that Riot would do something so dumb to all of her fans.
Kaanneti (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Daedric Etwahl,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=9EvftdEt,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-12T19:30:35.881+0000) > > Exactly! Doesn&#x27;t matter what champion it is, no one likes content being dangled in their face for their beloved character, only to have it taken away where theyll likely never get it Thank you all for your Support even though you are no Sona Fans I appreciate that really so big <3 from an {{champion:37}} Main {{sticker:sona-playing}}
Oh, I'm a gigantic Sona fan, myself. Even changed my username to be about her awhile back ^^;
TheFortex (EUNE)
: EXCUSE ME? IRON? TEIR????
What the hell are you people getting so worked up over? Grow up
: I think Noxus would win. Demacias army might be better but Noxus outnumber them greatly. We know Noxus and Demacia had some even battles in the past, but those were when Darkwill was fighting wars at every front. Now Swain, Darius and a mysterious third person are in power, and that would make a huge difference. First of all, Swain is the kind of guy to always have a plan. Fighting unwinnable wars is the reason why he threw Darkwill from the throne, Swain wouldn't make the same mistakes. He is a tactician and with his demons power he is able to evaluate the war in a way nobody else can. Second, Noxus now has the Trifarian Legion, although we don't know how big it is, they should be better trained than common Demacian soldiers. And lastly, Noxus has no scruple. Chemical weapons, magic (while less effective is still a potent weapon that can kill hundreds at a time), and sending soldiers to their death only to have new ones follow them are all thing Noxus is willing to do. Demacia would maybe win more battles, but they just don't have enough manpower to win the war.
I think keeping Galio's existence and very possible activation in the event of a full-on war is very important, too.
Akaash (NA)
: Reminder that Riot tried to make us refer to ADCs as marksmen. Treat iron tier the same way.
I don't get it. What's wrong with calling it iron? Why get so worked up?
: Sona emote
Seriously. Hopefully Riot never does this type of stuff with champion-centered content again
: you know they'll release it into the shop at some point.. the way they do all legacy content
Wish I could say I believe you. But they've said they have no plans to do so. So unless they changed their mind, which seems highly unlikely, they wont release it for purchase. Plus they dont say anything else on the matter since which is just as infuriating
: Angry Sona mains incoming claiming Sona has a high skill floor and is extremely intensive to play with really high decision making
Lol nah man I just think she's fun~ Tbh though some of the augments combinations in Odyssey gave some more decision-making and combo strings and it felt really neat!
4801501010 (EUNE)
: I wish Riot would make more chromas for base skins
Man, I would adore some nice, bright color chromas for Classic Sona
: It just annoys me that they made no other ways to get it, I would be fine it the emote was animated or different in some way, but locking the entire emote away was a stupid idea. Its even more annoying that the content creators are fine with it (which I have no problems with). So the issue has no traction and we're left to deal with it. Whats worse is I love the program, but this is not what the program is about. It creates this follow, like, retweet, and they don't learn what that persons content is, they just stay for the emote.
Exactly. My twitter feed is now filled with people I otherwise do not care about
: > [{quoted}](name=haaaaaaalp,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q5MtWomu,comment-id=0008000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-15T23:13:08.600+0000) > > He makes the unhealthiest champions who are constantly the most banned champions. People are forced to pick or ban his champions because they do too much compared to other champions. Zoe has caused far more problems than ivern ever will. 1) You keep making this claim about unhealthy champions and never say a damn lick to back it up. 2) Ivern's literally a waste of data. Anything's better. No one likes him.
> 1) You keep making this claim about unhealthy champions and never say a damn lick to back it up. Idk but the fact that she's been out not even a year and has been through the wringer forward and back says something. They removed several things from her W drops and didnt they even recently remove the E trap? Or did that not make it past PBE? Regardless, the fact that she's basically a patch notes staple despite being out for only 10 months says something. Sure, Ivern might not be popular, but he hasn't been a source of constant contention and balance issues
BlankMind (OCE)
: Nope only chromas, they can’t even buy his icon too.
: You wanna keep running that mouth of yours? You are required to play the game at a decently good level with a handicap in order to unlock Ziggs's Skin. You wanna craft it like anyone else's? Too bad. Play the game and grind it out. You wanna BUY it? Pfft haha no. Suck a fat one and have some Chromas instead. Tell me at what point do Sona fans (or emote collectors or whatever) want anything to do with being treated special when they just want to able to get it the same way others can get the other ones? We pay for the emote at exactly the same cost as the others. How in the hell is that "special treatment"?
Wait, can Ziggs fans not buy his new skin in the store?!
: With giveaway emotes, maybe an animated alternative would be better for codes
It absolutely would have been better, that way we Sona fans could actually have our content like everyone else got to
Zedex (NA)
: Real Talk : If you wanted the skin that badly "Sona Mains" you'd get it. The time used to post over and over on the boards that its "Not fair / QQ riot hates sona players"(Shes a faceroll nightmare who hasn't gotten that play pattern removed, they deff don't hate you guys) could be time used trying to snag a code for the skin.
> [{quoted}](name=Zedex,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sI1OY8dG,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-09-14T19:22:21.322+0000) > > Real Talk : > > If you wanted the skin that badly &quot;Sona Mains&quot; you&#x27;d get it. > > The time used to post over and over on the boards that its &quot;Not fair / QQ riot hates sona players&quot;(Shes a faceroll nightmare who hasn&#x27;t gotten that play pattern removed, they deff don&#x27;t hate you guys) could be time used trying to snag a code for the skin. I've been taking every chance I can. And yet I'm far from having any good chance at getting the emote. I dont have time to camp the pages of every content creator that I otherwise dont give a shot about. I have work, sleep, a social life. I honestly just want to be able to pay and have my emote, the same as Yasuo, Jimx, and Malphite fans. I dont know why Riot and other people dont seem able to understand this simple concept
: > [{quoted}](name=CPU Lyrica,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WsfAb5oa,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-14T02:43:58.453+0000) > > Honestly i&#x27;ve abandoned Sona as a Main. I still love her, but Riot hates her. Between beating her with the nerf bat, lack of skins and now THIS, she&#x27;s effectively unplayable. (She also pops like a baloon if the enemy adc even gets close to her). > > I&#x27;ve picked up lux. she&#x27;s alot more of a stable champion in this meta, and you dont need to be ahead to place down good cc. Depressing... I don't want to give up on her.
> [{quoted}](name=BetterInTheDark,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WsfAb5oa,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-09-14T05:47:41.818+0000) > > Depressing... I don&#x27;t want to give up on her. Then don't. The only way I myself am giving up on Sona is if Riot pushes me to give up on League as a whole. Really the only reason I haven't played in a long time aside from some Extraction is because my computer is pretty garbage these days. The Sona community has been absolute doom and gloom since preseason and while it was understandable then, right now it makes zero sense. Honestly, besides this whole shitshow over the emote, times are good for Sona at the moment.
: I am very upset about the whole Sona emote being locked away from me forever, Riot, and here's why
Agree with everything you've said here. I actually feel devastated that Riot would do something scummy like this for zero good reason. They're literally saying no to free money. The amount of Sona players desperate for the emote I see is just heartbreaking.
: The biggest problem with the Sona emote away being locked away in such a low quantity.
It's absolutely devastating as a Sona fan that Riot would do this to us. The entire Sona community is desperate for the emote and it's heartbreaking.
: One Word: Money
If they wanted money then they would have let us buy it. So many people are begging Riot to take their money for it. So how does it make them money {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Rioter Comments
Nylisa (EUW)
: This is whats wrong with this act. i've never even heard a mention of this person before! i don't recall anyone with that name anywhere! who are these guys!
And what makes it even worse: if this Huzzy is in EUW, then he's useless to me. If he's NA, he's useless to you. If he's neither, his codes are worthless to both of us
: Then Sona fans should get special treatment, obviously I know you think the best way is to make a general exclusive emote. Then you end up with someone liking the exclusive general emote and not wanting it exclusive, what you're basically against is making stuff exclusive and all i have to say is, tough luck and tbh I wanted it myself but oh well. Exclusive stuff has been in gaming since ages and whether it be for a specific character or a general one, someone will end up wanting it and wishing it wasn't exclusive, that's what makes it exclusive that you got something others want.
> Then Sona fans should get special treatment Literally the opposite of what we're asking for. All we want is to be able to go into the shop and buy our emote just like Yasuo, Malphite, and Jinx fans got to. Riot should have made an emote or content that had something to do with the program. But no, they took a champion-representing emote and locked it away behind complete chance. Complete bullshit move from them.
Show more

Daedric Etwahl

Level 85 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion