: Bug loses me some LP despite well earned victory.
If you crashed right after picks/bans why didnt anyone remake? Though I agree that losing LP in this situation is BS
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: My point is to maybe make someone giggle.
> [{quoted}](name=WiegrafOfValor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tjM3iW10,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-24T17:58:23.287+0000) > > My point is to maybe make someone giggle. Fair enough xd I'm on my 14th game winstreak though with conquerer Darius so I suggest you hop on the train before everyone realizes this
: Yasuo, Vayne, Riven and Darius.. Do you breath cancer??
I play Yasuo and Vayne to dick around, if you see I barely play them and very awful at them. Darius has been in a horrible spot at a high elo for a long time and Riven has trouble vs tanks until 2 items. What's your point?
Xcion (NA)
: Conqueror
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Lead12Destroy ill just leave my match history while using Conquerer here...
: Fix the goddam death recap.
I love it when I take 76 true damage from Flash. Very op
: How long has this been going on for? If it was just today, wait until it becomes a habitual issue before worrying.
> [{quoted}](name=Spiffy McBang,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6rBRQNWT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-07T03:58:43.876+0000) > > How long has this been going on for? If it was just today, wait until it becomes a habitual issue before worrying. Its been like this ever since I started the account so like...a month ago? 3 weeks? Around there
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I'm sorry that you feel betrayed by your teammates when you thought that you had a common enemy. But, we've all had to deal with every kind of troll, and having someone start spewing all over chat just makes it worse. The IFS has been coded to not take "who started it" into account in determining when to apply punishments, so in the future, it could be useful to control yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Gravity,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XiEyj0tq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-06T03:03:51.726+0000) > > I'm sorry that you feel betrayed by your teammates when you thought that you had a common enemy. > > But, we've all had to deal with every kind of troll, and having someone start spewing all over chat just makes it worse. > > The IFS has been coded to not take "who started it" into account in determining when to apply punishments, so in the future, it could be useful to control yourself. Yeah honestly I haven't been that toxic in so long it's unreal. This is just the first time ever since season 2 I've had my teammates side with a troll who was also toxic like what.
Rioter Comments
Senwah (NA)
: Lmao i have a 38% win rate and lose 20 lp every loss
Because the season just started. Teams are off balanced because you have high elo players dropping due to shit placements and then being matched with lower elo players but did well in placements. Where I'm at it's a shit show because low diamonds and high diamond/master/challengers are going against each other at times.
: you are a living example of "if you can't beat em, join em."
> [{quoted}](name=Centralize,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A2knAsWj,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-01-20T05:23:41.314+0000) > > you are a living example of "if you can't beat em, join em." You're right I am a living example. I'm not going to waste anymore time suffering playing top lane when its so much easier as a jungler. I just went 17/3/4 on {{champion:121}} and hard carried. Thing is, it's that easy at a plat 1/diamond 5 elo and this is literally my first time jungling. It shows just how easy the role is and how shafted top lane is. 0 experience as a jungler and I can hard carry while 5 seasons+ worth in top and its so much harder to hard carry.
Rioter Comments
: What's your superpower?
{{champion:122}} I'm a shell of my former self
Rioter Comments
: Unfortunately yes. Even though it's been a couple months, it still warrants a ban. It takes -a lot of time- and -a ton of games- being played while staying honorable to drop you down punishment tiers. Simply waiting isn't enough. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :(
> [{quoted}](name=Final Spark Lux,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=K8P5FJ0m,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-04T00:04:46.679+0000) > > Unfortunately yes. Even though it's been a couple months, it still warrants a ban. It takes -a lot of time- and -a ton of games- being played while staying honorable to drop you down punishment tiers. Simply waiting isn't enough. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :( Oh yeah I know the ban is justified, toxic is toxic no matter what kind it is. I just wanted other people's opinion
Rioter Comments
paisy (NA)
: Can I not go against diamonds in normals as a gold 5?
If you're laning vs them you should take it as an opportunity to learn and observe how they play. Sure you'll be beaten but it will help you improve overall. Whenever I fight someone in high Master + I always see how they play and how they do it and I pick up tricks from it. Sure I'll probably be 0/2 and 50 cs down by the time laning phase is over but atleast I learned something. There is also the chance you could beat them in lane because they made a mistake you could capitalize on.
Rioter Comments
: play someone that can kite him or someone that likes long trades kayle or darius
> [{quoted}](name=GG Its Yi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GzbrF3BZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-16T17:34:02.757+0000) > > play someone that can kite him or someone that likes long trades > > kayle or darius I used to main Darius and he doesn't beat Tahm Kench, I've tried many times
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Raoul (EUW)
: Let me guess, you always one tricked the current OP of the month, and are now super proud of a little icon and think you are better than others, right? Kinda cute I have to admit.
> [{quoted}](name=Raoul,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R3q7ansW,comment-id=0007000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-18T16:34:24.857+0000) > > Let me guess, you always one tricked the current OP of the month, and are now super proud of a little icon and think you are better than others, right? > > Kinda cute I have to admit. Current OP of the month? I top laned Xin Zhao after years of playing Darius. Define current OP of the month because you, yeah, are diluded and cant handle the truth.
Raoul (EUW)
: Honestly, that BS "lolol, get on my level" bias you put in your first sentence already stoped mefrom reading or giving a fack about your post.
> [{quoted}](name=Raoul,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R3q7ansW,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2017-11-18T16:05:25.208+0000) > > Honestly, that BS "lolol, get on my level" bias you put in your first sentence already stoped mefrom reading or giving a fack about your post. There it is, the low elo salt. I didn't expect you to try and comprehend logic
Rexxiee (NA)
: A suggestion for a riven buff, give her passive or Q a small %hp damage that scales with ad
Yeah while we're suggesting ridiculous buffs lets make is so her Q nerf was reverted so it did the full scale at rank 1 so we can get back the level 1 cheese. Lol.
Raoul (EUW)
: Buffs for Riven, Camille and Darius? The horror...
Whoever is below Plat, please don't post anything about balance regarding the 3. You're too biased. The reason these 3 needs buffs is the fact that fervor removal and attack speed from runes has hurt them to a large degree. Let me explain Darius: Oh man this one hurts for me since I used to one trick Darius. It's impossible now. With the removal of fervor his damage has dropped considerably. That's directly damage cuts to his Q and really more importantly his R. With the nerf to his passive a couple patches ago fervor was the only thing keeping him somewhat viable. Considering hes supposed to be a JUGGERNAUT he gets completely shit on by a vast majority of the top lane roster, melees included, ever since the new runes shipped out. For example: {{champion:114}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:83}} . These are the majority of champions Darius gets shit on or at best goes even. NOT EVEN INCLUDING RANGED LIKE {{champion:85}} {{champion:133}} . AND HES SUPPOSE TO BE A JUGGERNAUT. Hes so easy to beat in lane and with all the countless cries of low elo players hes shafted into something pathetic. Theirs a reason I've dropped Darius, even though I've played him for 4 seasons, and moved on to Xin Zhao to actually climb. Riven: She wasn't really hurt as bad in my opinion, but that only applies to her Lethality assassin playstyle. Her more tankier, side, such as the {{item:3071}} {{item:3812}} side is the one that hurts the most. With the lack of fervor, her damage has dropped a considerable amount. It's actually IMPOSSIBLE to do short burst trades as Cleaver Riven if you run say Press the Attack since that requires 3 autoattacks. To those of you who don't know, Riven's short burst trade is Q onto the target -> W -> AA -> E out. This is no problem running Electrocute since that would proc it but you need 3 AUTOATTACKS to proc Press the Attack, that common trade tactic only involes one AA. The lack of attack speed runes also makes it a bit harder to ani-cancel Q for every Riven player in general. Camille: Lack of fervor makes it so the majority of her damage, her true damage on her Q, is not amplified in anyway. With fervor it gave extra AD which, in turn, increased all her damage including the true damage portion. Press the Attack DOES NOT increase the true damage since its well, true damage. Anyway, theirs your reasons coming from a player who used to play Darius and Riven religiously. Now it's actually depressing. I've moved onto Xin Zhao since to me hes just a stat check who can beat pretty much anyone top lane, which was suppose to be Darius' job.
: So I'm just sitting here hostage in a 4 man
LOL I GOT 14 DAYED FOR THIS MATCH I KNEW IT. ONE MATCH IS ALL IT TOOK. Oh well atleast I have another diamond account
Rioter Comments
Håppy (NA)
: This just in! I learned how to get completely roflstomped! XD!
> [{quoted}](name=Happy Lolis,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aQtuAoGA,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-11-08T03:28:22.305+0000) > > This just in! I learned how to get completely roflstomped! XD! But WHY did you get completely roflstomped
: STOP MATCHING SILVERS VS DIAMOND PLAYERS, YOU ARE PISSING PEOPLE OFF, STOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!
Well what exactly can they do? I guess they can base it off Solo/Duo MMR but that goes both ways. For instance if we based it off Solo/Duo MMR it would fix Diamond Solo/Duo going against Silvers but what if they were Diamond in flex but Silver in Solo/Duo?
TRGQE (EUNE)
: reward
By playing more games not being reported and being honored

Daenerys THICC

Level 85 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion