Rioter Comments
DManRimo (EUW)
: "Watch 3 pro games" mission not working
Looks like im not the only one wondering{{sticker:sg-shisa}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Mrunique,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oFnGXwZa,comment-id=00160000,timestamp=2018-09-19T12:48:15.372+0000) > > It's a strat not even hurting other players, you play it your way we play ours, we are here for rewards too, but we just don't get it because may be we don't have enough players to form a 5 so we cannot win. We don't judge your play style so why would you judge us? > {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} That's like saying you're going to sit on a ladder adjacent to the basketball hoop in a game. Your teammates pass you the balls, you push it in, and you're done. WOW! Amazing strategy! It's unfair. No one wants to play that way, it degrades the hard effort put in by others to actually become competent in the game. I'm not judging you, I'm judging your strategy. My first time completing onslaught I had two randoms. Most of my friends are Gold and below, and most of my friends will not be able to complete onslaught because they lack the skill to do it. We've talked about it, but they don't whine and say "GG Riot took my free skins"
> [{quoted}](name=Corrupt Bliss,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oFnGXwZa,comment-id=001600000001,timestamp=2018-09-19T18:53:34.497+0000) > > That's like saying you're going to sit on a ladder adjacent to the basketball hoop in a game. Your teammates pass you the balls, you push it in, and you're done. > > WOW! Amazing strategy! > > It's unfair. No one wants to play that way, it degrades the hard effort put in by others to actually become competent in the game. I'm not judging you, I'm judging your strategy. My first time completing onslaught I had two randoms. Most of my friends are Gold and below, and most of my friends will not be able to complete onslaught because they lack the skill to do it. We've talked about it, but they don't whine and say "GG Riot took my free skins" Funny that you said that because Riot gave us the ladder basically. The augments are buffs, and players found a combination, and now the faults is on us? That's not how it works, you talk like that because you never went further into the missions or even tried the Ziggs strat. There's much to see but you just refused to look at it. Pity.
sanjiluv (NA)
: Oh yeah your hug circle upvote/downvote system doesn't mean anything FYI. In fact all it does is validate what Ive said even more lol.
> [{quoted}](name=sanjiluv,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oFnGXwZa,comment-id=0020,timestamp=2018-09-19T16:01:23.559+0000) > > Oh yeah your hug circle upvote/downvote system doesn't mean anything FYI. In fact all it does is validate what Ive said even more lol. Lol what? Now you are starting to hallucinate. You probably need some rest ma friend.
sanjiluv (NA)
: There are so many disgustingly entitled people here whining that their exploit has been taken away. GEE maybe you'll have to innovate. Maybe. JUST MAYBE. Dont be scared, thinking doesnt hurt that much I promise.
> [{quoted}](name=sanjiluv,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oFnGXwZa,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2018-09-19T15:14:58.118+0000) > > There are so many disgustingly entitled people here whining that their exploit has been taken away. > > GEE maybe you'll have to innovate. Maybe. JUST MAYBE. Dont be scared, thinking doesnt hurt that much I promise. JUST MAYBE you didn't even bother trying, because once you tried you know it's insanely hard. Why don't you give something a try before judging others? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: > [{quoted}](name=DaisyBlaster,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oFnGXwZa,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-18T18:24:02.092+0000) What I am most disappointed about is that, Riot Mort said the reward is not meant for everyone. Then what is the purpose of making a game mode with rewards that is almost impossible for most players to achieve for? Is this a real paraphrase? I don't follow their Twitter, which is where I assume you read this, but that is a questionable move on Riot's part. If their intent is to either attract new/returning players or encourage current players to stick around with events, it seems to me missions that are intentionally exclusionary are counterproductive.
> [{quoted}](name=Sluiceway,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oFnGXwZa,comment-id=001d,timestamp=2018-09-19T14:36:22.510+0000) > > What I am most disappointed about is that, Riot Mort said the reward is not meant for everyone. Then what is the purpose of making a game mode with rewards that is almost impossible for most players to achieve for? > > Is this a real paraphrase? I don't follow their Twitter, which is where I assume you read this, but that is a questionable move on Riot's part. If their intent is to either attract new/returning players or encourage current players to stick around with events, it seems to me missions that are intentionally exclusionary are counterproductive. This is the words from the twitter post...
: There’s a difference being OP (3-4x Yasuo, 1-2x Malphite) and being mandatory (Ziggs Satchel), which is why I said that it was in a League of it’s own. You’re not entitled to win by just showing up and humping a wall while you beat your meat. The point is to try a little. Ziggs method didn’t involve trying I’ve said all I can say. You seem to convinced that it was fine. It wasn’t.
> [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oFnGXwZa,comment-id=000b000300010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-19T14:28:21.874+0000) > > There’s a difference being OP (3-4x Yasuo, 1-2x Malphite) and being mandatory (Ziggs Satchel), which is why I said that it was in a League of it’s own. > > You’re not entitled to win by just showing up and humping a wall while you beat your meat. The point is to try a little. Ziggs method didn’t involve trying > > I’ve said all I can say. You seem to convinced that it was fine. It wasn’t. I think it's totally fine, what is not fine is that you don't seem to accept other opinions.
Rismosch (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oFnGXwZa,comment-id=000b00030000,timestamp=2018-09-19T09:30:47.841+0000) > > But don't you think winning a difficult mode shoud require skill? I mean, what's the point of having a difficult game when an OP strategy makes it super easy? Even the Jinx strategy is too easy for my taste. I literally did it on the first try. The Yasuo one is tons of fun and requires alot of skill. I needed like 20 or 30 tries, but eventually I did it. I don't see how you need skill to win this, win with no augments I will say it's skill. The monsters scale with shit ton of dmg and health, and you use augments to buff yourself. It's not really used of skill but more based on luck depending on what random map you get.
: Are you too dumb to realize "it's just PVE" is exactly why I quoted "it's just a game bro"? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Edit: Ha i love how you had "I hope people feed on your team" and ninja edit your comment. You got something to say then leave it up for everyone to see.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oFnGXwZa,comment-id=000f000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-19T04:22:41.158+0000) > > Are you too dumb to realize "it's just PVE" is exactly why I quoted "it's just a game bro"? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > > Edit: Ha i love how you had "I hope people feed on your team" and ninja edit your comment. You got something to say then leave it up for everyone to see. Yea, I do hope your teammate feeds because to you "it's just a game bro".
: Are you too dumb to realize "it's just PVE" is exactly why I quoted "it's just a game bro"? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Edit: Ha i love how you had "I hope people feed on your team" and ninja edit your comment. You got something to say then leave it up for everyone to see.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oFnGXwZa,comment-id=000f000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-19T04:22:41.158+0000) > > Are you too dumb to realize "it's just PVE" is exactly why I quoted "it's just a game bro"? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Sorry I don't see your point because you are so bad at making your point. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: > Plus it's PVE And just like that your argument is invalid, "it's just a game bro."
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oFnGXwZa,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2018-09-19T04:01:35.995+0000) > > And just like that your argument is invalid, "it's just a game bro." Like you sound valid, "it's just a game bro", then why are you so serious about it?
Rismosch (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oFnGXwZa,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-09-18T22:47:24.389+0000) > > You're just mad because you wanted to abuse it. > > It was stupidly easy, downright boring and unfun. You would do nothing but press W for about 40 minutes. > > I tried it a few times, and won. It's boring as hell. I could've played 10 fun matches in the time of 2 or 3 of these boring Ziggs W matches. > > It's good that Riot removed it, because it takes zero skill and everything else is more fun to play than sitting in a corner and spamming one button for half an hour. You said it your self you tried it a few times and won, that's probably how you got your missions done and now you are just sitting there and hope no one else gets it.
5050BS (NA)
: This is like WOW when a Guild would get world first with a tactic and then Blizzard would remove the tactic and EVeryONE else was SOL and those that used it got the rewards while others had to work a LOT harder to get the same rewards. So Riot you going to take away the rewards from those that now cheated?
> [{quoted}](name=XXXMurderPenguin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oFnGXwZa,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-09-18T23:36:34.689+0000) > > This is like WOW when a Guild would get world first with a tactic and then Blizzard would remove the tactic and EVeryONE else was SOL and those that used it got the rewards while others had to work a LOT harder to get the same rewards. > > > So Riot you going to take away the rewards from those that now cheated? According to Riot Mort, no they are not.
: I have cleared the 2 augments mission twice and i intend to clear it more times to help out my friends, the missions are fairly challenging and fair as i didn't need to use Ziggs strat to clear the missions (4 jinx 1 sona / 4 yasuo 1 malph) so what's the matter? Just find another strategy to clear these quests and move on.
> [{quoted}](name=Solitaire,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oFnGXwZa,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-09-18T21:44:44.353+0000) > > I have cleared the 2 augments mission twice and i intend to clear it more times to help out my friends, the missions are fairly challenging and fair as i didn't need to use Ziggs strat to clear the missions (4 jinx 1 sona / 4 yasuo 1 malph) so what's the matter? Just find another strategy to clear these quests and move on. Plus if I don't have a 5 team, I have to beg other players to do the same augments which never works out, in general this mode asks for cooperation where is super hard for single players to accomplish.
: I have cleared the 2 augments mission twice and i intend to clear it more times to help out my friends, the missions are fairly challenging and fair as i didn't need to use Ziggs strat to clear the missions (4 jinx 1 sona / 4 yasuo 1 malph) so what's the matter? Just find another strategy to clear these quests and move on.
> [{quoted}](name=Solitaire,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oFnGXwZa,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-09-18T21:44:44.353+0000) > > I have cleared the 2 augments mission twice and i intend to clear it more times to help out my friends, the missions are fairly challenging and fair as i didn't need to use Ziggs strat to clear the missions (4 jinx 1 sona / 4 yasuo 1 malph) so what's the matter? Just find another strategy to clear these quests and move on. The 4 yasuo 1 malph requires the perfectly timed ult and clear everything or else you are done, the intensity doesn't fit for everyone
saltran (EUW)
: I spended a moderate time yesterday and did the 2 Augment mission 3 times (because I had to do the 4, 3 and 2 missions) because I knew that they would hotfix it.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oFnGXwZa,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-18T18:45:20.042+0000) > > I spended a moderate time yesterday and did the 2 Augment mission 3 times (because I had to do the 4, 3 and 2 missions) because I knew that they would hotfix it. Lucky
: So they would prefer to reward people who go all out single player mode rather than the ones who coordinate? Isnt that sending a message to all players that coordination shouldn't be rewarded? If you wanted a gamemode that didn't involve multiple people buffing one person (IN A PREDOMINANTLY TEAMGAME) then why have multiple players in that mode along with access to champs like sona and malphite in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Cow Swag,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oFnGXwZa,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-18T18:47:09.839+0000) > > So they would prefer to reward people who go all out single player mode rather than the ones who coordinate? > > > Isnt that sending a message to all players that coordination shouldn't be rewarded? If you wanted a gamemode that didn't involve multiple people buffing one person (IN A PREDOMINANTLY TEAMGAME) then why have multiple players in that mode along with access to champs like sona and malphite in the first place. Right? And then they took away the team cooperation strategy saying that no it's too OP, then why bother giving us the augments buff?{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Rioter Comments
JoZo1296 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Colbi Jak,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=z7F5vGQ9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-09T23:20:10.375+0000) > > As of right now the official answer is that you only get the ward skin associated with your current honor level. However, after this was announced a lot of people had a similar issue and some even said they were considering trying to get demerits so as to get the color they wanted. Riot has responded to most of these comments stating that they are looking into changing this to something that works better and helps promote sportsmanship. No solid answer on what the alternative might be as of yet. Maybe Riot will let us choose? If you're honor 5 you can choose one, if you're honor 4, you only get to choose 2 of them, and honor 3 you only get one. Maybe Riot will give us all of it if you're honor 5.
> [{quoted}](name=JoZo1296,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=z7F5vGQ9,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-15T19:06:21.452+0000) > > Maybe Riot will let us choose? If you're honor 5 you can choose one, if you're honor 4, you only get to choose 2 of them, and honor 3 you only get one. Maybe Riot will give us all of it if you're honor 5. Really hope that is the case, I want to feel rewarded to be a good player{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Stuck at 60 FPS after 7.9 Patch on MAC?
Hi, I downloaded the repair tool, but its still the same. Sluggish while dragging the screen, feels bad.
: Nothing beats last years Arcade Riven login screen. Sooo delightful!
> [{quoted}](name=Elizabeth DeWitt,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=oPcdprKv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-10-07T12:37:59.719+0000) > > Nothing beats last years Arcade Riven login screen. Sooo delightful! I like that one too
: I don't even like Kindred, but the Kindred login screen (music) is a mastapeece Ivern's might be my second favorite But at the same time I like how it changes, so I'm not sure if I would want to set a permanent one
> [{quoted}](name=Bladerunner7777,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=oPcdprKv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-07T12:33:13.968+0000) > > I don't even like Kindred, but the Kindred login screen (music) is a mastapeece > > Ivern's might be my second favorite > > But at the same time I like how it changes, so I'm not sure if I would want to set a permanent one It's an option, it would be cool if we can choose whether to make pick a background to make it permanent or not
Rioter Comments
Chlorine (EUNE)
: Draaaaven Icon...
Same, still waiting...... Its been so long {{item:3070}}

DaisyBlaster

Level 295 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion