: tbh it's disappointing for Rakan and Xayah the others are alright but... Eh{{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
> [{quoted}](name=Darkin Xayah,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=75ti99Jy,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-09-13T01:12:24.486+0000) > > tbh it's disappointing for Rakan and Xayah the others are alright but... Eh{{sticker:sg-ahri-3}} Blasphemy. SG Rakan is love. SG Rakan is life.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dancing Foxx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7c62fR4a,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-12T18:17:44.603+0000) > > I need my Star Guardian Rakan NOW!!! I only came back due to this skin. Maybe Xayah too. :) This ^^^^
> [{quoted}](name=Hi im Lift,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7c62fR4a,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-12T18:36:29.484+0000) > > This ^^^^ Hello my dear, lovely icon! I hope you are enjoying SG Rakan as much as I am! <3
: Any pretty young single ladies here?
Yes but if you don't have a convincing Star Guardian Rakan cosplay I'd rather stay single.
Rioter Comments
ssbpilot (NA)
: star guardian
I need my Star Guardian Rakan NOW!!! I only came back due to this skin. Maybe Xayah too. :)
: MK11 got rightfully slammed for design choices pandering to groups who weren't going to play the game in the first place. I will say that I am less fond of Kitana's MK11 incarnation compared to her MK9 and MKX iterations. However, my only ill will towards NRS is that the lead developer stated that these changes, largely towards diversifying and covering up the female cast, were intended as a more mature and realistic take. The realism part was debunked on two counts. The double standard where the males were not similarly covered up was the first big issue on it. There's also the fact that female MMA fights still have the women in little more than a sports bra and booty shorts. If the focus was on fighting for your life realism, why are most of the male variants shirtless to some extent? There's also the fact they made Kitana more Asian (Skarlet and Jade were given similar treatment as Russian themed and Middle Eastern themed respectively). If not for their prior announcement, I would have had no issue with this change. I would have noticed it and let it fly under the radar. She's also more covered up in this version than ever before when she actually had some of the more conservative outfits. Again, I wouldn't have really cared if NRS had said nothing on "we're aiming to make things more mature". I personally don't see a huge problem with showing skin in games. That said, there are times it's more appropriate than others. Some games can pull it off, others can't. Mortal Kombat could pull it off reasonably well before and had no reason to downgrade. Call of Duty? Not so much (unless it's suddenly a pool party themed event). Overwatch? Very doable. League? That's half of the fun. Now, does it become sexist to show skin? I don't think so. It becomes sexist when utilizing derogatory stereotypes and attempting to reinforce them. That said, I still want my character to look good while doing her badass activities. That usually means making her as visually appealing as possible and that often means exposing some skin. If it's sexist to want to look good, then I will happily keep that title.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sOQwLMkB,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-24T20:24:14.989+0000) > > MK11 got rightfully slammed for design choices pandering to groups who weren't going to play the game in the first place. > > I will say that I am less fond of Kitana's MK11 incarnation compared to her MK9 and MKX iterations. However, my only ill will towards NRS is that the lead developer stated that these changes, largely towards diversifying and covering up the female cast, were intended as a more mature and realistic take. > > The realism part was debunked on two counts. The double standard where the males were not similarly covered up was the first big issue on it. There's also the fact that female MMA fights still have the women in little more than a sports bra and booty shorts. If the focus was on fighting for your life realism, why are most of the male variants shirtless to some extent? > > There's also the fact they made Kitana more Asian (Skarlet and Jade were given similar treatment as Russian themed and Middle Eastern themed respectively). If not for their prior announcement, I would have had no issue with this change. I would have noticed it and let it fly under the radar. She's also more covered up in this version than ever before when she actually had some of the more conservative outfits. Again, I wouldn't have really cared if NRS had said nothing on "we're aiming to make things more mature". > > I personally don't see a huge problem with showing skin in games. That said, there are times it's more appropriate than others. Some games can pull it off, others can't. Mortal Kombat could pull it off reasonably well before and had no reason to downgrade. Call of Duty? Not so much (unless it's suddenly a pool party themed event). Overwatch? Very doable. League? That's half of the fun. > > Now, does it become sexist to show skin? I don't think so. It becomes sexist when utilizing derogatory stereotypes and attempting to reinforce them. That said, I still want my character to look good while doing her badass activities. That usually means making her as visually appealing as possible and that often means exposing some skin. If it's sexist to want to look good, then I will happily keep that title. Oh please. MK11 is selling a ton despite the few mouth breathers complaining about boobs. And sexy skins in league? In game the characters are barely detailed. Who cares? The graphics of our champs are nearly 8 bit lol.
gElva (EUW)
: I am being matched people who are affecting my performance and there's nothing I can do about it.
Yesterday really tested my patience in league as I lost 6 of the 8 games I played. 4 of them had afks. One afk was a level 18 Yi who got a Quadra kill because our mid lander purposely stole the Penta. It was a mean move but him going afk in bushes and baron pit to feed kills and not even just afk in base lost us the game. He had also fed early game so it’s nit like we were ahead and could win the 4 v 5. We kept going even as 4 but then our Lisandro left the game and we certainly couldn’t 3 v 5. Another game I was support with 2/3/4 KDA but the game was 41 kills to 8. 1/11 Yasuo, 2/13 yi and 1/11 Katarina. Games like this are unwinnable. I play mostly normals so also sometimes as a silver 4 I get a plat player on the other team who unsurpisingly stomps our entire team. Why do this? It’s just a waste of 5 people’s time who lose the Plat player RNg in a bronze / silver game.
OctoBit (NA)
: 5 ADC Skins in My Shop...I main Mid Though :|
Normally I vote yes, but this one gave me 60% off Beemo so I picked him up =D First time I got something more than 50% off that I wanted.
: who is the hottest e girl in league?
: Can a support CS when the ADC recalls?
Sometimes I last hit if things were going to be killed by the tower, but i might not always depending on if I'm working on finishing my quest since CSing delays finishing quests.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dancing Foxx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AgxFg9L8,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-06T14:53:48.201+0000) > > And, back in the real world, holding a careers workshop for women in a field where they are vastly underrepresented would be CELEBRATED! Just as this should be. Are those down votes real enough for ya? {{item:1058}}
> [{quoted}](name=ultionisrex,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AgxFg9L8,comment-id=00030009,timestamp=2018-09-07T20:31:54.762+0000) > > Are those down votes real enough for ya? {{item:1058}} It's actually a bit disappointing. I've had other posts with 60+ downvotes so this is nothing! Thanks all for taking the time to read my posts! <3
: > [{quoted}](name=Dancing Foxx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AwVtW9A2,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-09-06T18:38:28.274+0000) > > In regards to solutions - what would people like to see? > > To be fair, Riot will not typically be able to share internal actions against him, if any, because it could open them up to a lawsuit for publicizing private information in an employee&#x27;s file. > > I think at the very least DZK should be asked to remove the tweets, and maybe provide a more thoughtful reply on their thought process behind the Pax panel and a stronger stance that they don&#x27;t feel it&#x27;s okay to insult the player base. I think asking DZK to remove the "Systems Designer at Riot Games" title from his Twitter would be an appropriate step for the time being, regardless of if he continues working for them or not. Additionally, Riot could make some statement about how they still stand by women/non-binary, but regret how some individual Rioter handled criticism wasn't acceptable. Something less "all Rioters should act with respect (looking at you, DZK)" and more "we're sorry this got out of hand." Alternatively, they might be able to turn the discussion back towards PAX, and discuss how they could handle things better at future events. As I said earlier, the PAX stuff would likely simmer out on it's own without the DZK stuff, so if Riot can issue a statement that turns the conversation back to PAX (likely with a slight reprimand of DZK) then it may simmer out from there.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AwVtW9A2,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-09-06T18:58:02.048+0000) > > I think asking DZK to remove the &quot;Systems Designer at Riot Games&quot; title from his Twitter would be an appropriate step for the time being, regardless of if he continues working for them or not. > > Additionally, Riot could make some statement about how they still stand by women/non-binary, but regret how some individual Rioter handled criticism wasn&#x27;t acceptable. Something less &quot;all Rioters should act with respect (looking at you, DZK)&quot; and more &quot;we&#x27;re sorry this got out of hand.&quot; > > Alternatively, they might be able to turn the discussion back towards PAX, and discuss how they could handle things better at future events. As I said earlier, the PAX stuff would likely simmer out on it&#x27;s own without the DZK stuff, so if Riot can issue a statement that turns the conversation back to PAX (likely with a slight reprimand of DZK) then it may simmer out from there. They should just hire you for PR. None of this would be all that difficult to do and would go a long way.
: PAX/DZK - A timeline summary, and why it hasn't died down yet.
In regards to solutions - what would people like to see? To be fair, Riot will not typically be able to share internal actions against him, if any, because it could open them up to a lawsuit for publicizing private information in an employee's file. I think at the very least DZK should be asked to remove the tweets, and maybe provide a more thoughtful reply on their thought process behind the Pax panel and a stronger stance that they don't feel it's okay to insult the player base.
: PAX/DZK - A timeline summary, and why it hasn't died down yet.
It's a little interesting that DZK didn't remove the tweets or take them down. While his twitter says it's his own, and not the company's, I know most companies still have some rules if a twitter account advertises that it belongs to an employee. Usually when situations like this happen the poster takes down the tweets in question - but I checked a minute ago and they are all there. Agree or disagree with his points, but I think most would agree that the tweets aren't appropriate for a customer base. This at least suggests Riot hasn't asked him to remove the tweets. In the interest of discussion, does that make them complicit?
: PAX/DZK - A timeline summary, and why it hasn't died down yet.
Very helpful. DZK could have made the same points without the insults.
: > [{quoted}](name=MOLTinaTOR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6RXZLe3a,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:54:43.850+0000) > > Begone! That’s what a be been telling her!
> [{quoted}](name=LuluAH,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6RXZLe3a,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000100000006,timestamp=2018-09-06T17:28:08.328+0000) > > I want you to pop my bubble {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Sorry hon, but i don't believe that ur good looking
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=b0PjeYjl,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-06T16:34:32.765+0000) > > Sorry hon, but i don&#x27;t believe that ur good looking Yes pics or we don't believe you. Preferably NOT pics of your nether regions that guys like to share unsolicited.
: If suicide isn't a joke, then why is Daniel Z Klein allowed to joke about it? Because that's the only other explanation. P.S. If he marks himself an employee of Riot while making those statements on twitter, he is making those as a representative of Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NANE6EVG,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-06T16:33:16.496+0000) > > If suicide isn&#x27;t a joke, then why is Daniel Z Klein allowed to joke about it? > > Because that&#x27;s the only other explanation. Shouldn't you actually be complaining about pre-meditated murder? it sounds like the tweet was trying to trick men into going through a turbine by luring them to it under the pretense of a men's panel. That isn't suicide.
: PSA: Riot never told you to kill yourselves. Don't make this something it isn't.
I'm starting to think that most of this board isn't actually offended - they are just getting entertainment out of acting offended.
Moody P (NA)
: its only sexual harassment if you're ugly
Sexual harassment is by definition UNWANTED. If a guy is super hot then the chances that the attention are unwanted are lower, but a super hot guy can still actually harass.
: > [{quoted}](name=MOLTinaTOR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6RXZLe3a,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:54:43.850+0000) > > Begone! That’s what a be been telling her!
> [{quoted}](name=Lesbian 4 Vayne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6RXZLe3a,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000100000004,timestamp=2018-09-06T16:30:18.229+0000) > > no, they&#x27;re telling *you* lol The bubbles disagree.
: > [{quoted}](name=MOLTinaTOR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6RXZLe3a,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:54:43.850+0000) > > Begone! That’s what a be been telling her!
> [{quoted}](name=MOLTinaTOR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6RXZLe3a,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000100000002,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:59:59.915+0000) > > At least I tried heh All this commenting sure left me feeling dirty! Time for my bubble bath. Toodles!
: > [{quoted}](name=MOLTinaTOR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6RXZLe3a,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:54:43.850+0000) > > Begone! That’s what a be been telling her!
> [{quoted}](name=MOLTinaTOR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6RXZLe3a,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:58:03.076+0000) > > You&#x27;re trespassing on her post. I&#x27;m calling the cops! I’m sorry but reverse psychology won’t work on me.
: Riot trying to remove every post
They aren’t working fast enough.
: > Omg stop following me! So obsessed! Begone!
> [{quoted}](name=MOLTinaTOR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6RXZLe3a,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:54:43.850+0000) > > Begone! That’s what a be been telling her!
: > [{quoted}](name=Dancing Foxx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6RXZLe3a,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:29:22.648+0000) > > Omg stop following me! So obsessed! but...you're on *my* posts...
> [{quoted}](name=Lesbian 4 Vayne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6RXZLe3a,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:46:36.941+0000) > > but...you&#x27;re on *my* posts... I’m sorry. You’re just not my type.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dancing Foxx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6RXZLe3a,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:21:47.649+0000) > > Ok I’ll stop now. I don’t want you to become Lesbian 4 Dancing Foxx. trust me i wouldn't
> [{quoted}](name=Lesbian 4 Vayne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6RXZLe3a,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:28:10.184+0000) > > trust me i wouldn&#x27;t Omg stop following me! So obsessed!
: > [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ROHRuZb2,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:22:01.883+0000) > > Mistaking a retweet with murder, and then suggesting an organization like the HRW involved, is a far bigger problem. > > Joke&#x27;s not funny, and it&#x27;s not helping the cause. Move along. **I care about all humans whether they be male or female!! Unlike you, I do not think it is ok to tell all the males who play league to commit suicide! This is a very serious matter!!!** **Rise up my fellow males! **
> [{quoted}](name=Smashed Hash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ROHRuZb2,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:23:35.873+0000) > > I care about all humans whether they be male or female!! Unlike you, I do not think it is ok to tell all the males who play league to commit suicide! This is a very serious matter!!! Can’t tell if serious.
: > [{quoted}](name=Smashed Hash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ROHRuZb2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:19:25.765+0000) > > If you think Gendercide is OK, then you are part of the problem! Mistaking a retweet with murder, and then suggesting an organization like the HRW get involved, is a far bigger problem. Joke's not funny, and it's not helping the cause. Move along.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ROHRuZb2,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:22:01.883+0000) > > Mistaking a retweet with murder, and then suggesting an organization like the HRW involved, is a far bigger problem. > > Joke&#x27;s not funny, and it&#x27;s not helping the cause. Move along. It’s people like OP that make the general public laugh at gamers.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dancing Foxx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6RXZLe3a,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:17:08.539+0000) > > You just bumped it yourself. My response wishin a couple minutes isn’t much of a boards outplay. But congrats on patting yourself on the back. Someone’s gotta do it! but you've still followed my posts and replied to them :-)
> [{quoted}](name=Lesbian 4 Vayne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6RXZLe3a,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:19:43.584+0000) > > but you&#x27;ve still followed my posts and replied to them :-) Ok I’ll stop now. I don’t want you to become Lesbian 4 Dancing Foxx.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dancing Foxx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8VzdvPw5,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:14:42.212+0000) > > Which ones? And which ones were used to outlaw diversity recruiting panels? Gender is a protected class under discrimination laws, which includes men in case you didn't know. You can have diversity programs and inclusion WITHOUT banning a protected class from an event and thereby breaking the law, like other companies that actually have some common sense do.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dancing Foxx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6RXZLe3a,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:11:28.116+0000) > > It’s called sarcasm, hun! but it got you to bump my post didn't it?
> [{quoted}](name=Lesbian 4 Vayne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6RXZLe3a,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:15:21.872+0000) > > but it got you to bump my post didn&#x27;t it? You just bumped it yourself. My response wishin a couple minutes isn’t much of a boards outplay. But congrats on patting yourself on the back. Someone’s gotta do it!
: > [{quoted}](name=Dancing Foxx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8VzdvPw5,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:12:13.482+0000) > > And what law is that? Federal and state discrimination laws don't ring any bells for you lol?
> [{quoted}](name=WomboComboDombo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8VzdvPw5,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:13:26.294+0000) > > Federal and state discrimination laws don&#x27;t ring any bells for you lol? Which ones? And which ones were used to outlaw diversity recruiting panels?
: Wrong board, needs to go to memes and games
> [{quoted}](name=excelsheet1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iZ7avJgE,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:10:10.098+0000) > > Wrong board, needs to go to memes and games I agree! All of the threads related to pax should be there.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dancing Foxx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8VzdvPw5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T14:59:43.090+0000) > > Except the bizarre reaction to the panel we see here is not how it would be reported by actual news outlets. In fact a career panel for women is not news. Nor is some offhanded remarks from a random employee. Actually it has a lot more potential than you think considering Riot violated the law and news outlets love exaggerating more than anybody.
> [{quoted}](name=WomboComboDombo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8VzdvPw5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:11:09.350+0000) > > Actually it has a lot more potential than you think considering the company violated the law and news outlets love exaggerating more than anybody. And what law is that?
: > [{quoted}](name=Dancing Foxx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6RXZLe3a,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T14:55:15.797+0000) > > You’re welcome! I know threads like this are a rare sight these days and need as much attention as possible. as they're all over the front page **rare**
> [{quoted}](name=Lesbian 4 Vayne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6RXZLe3a,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:07:51.114+0000) > > as they&#x27;re all over the front page > > > > **rare** It’s called sarcasm, hun!
: > [{quoted}](name=Dancing Foxx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X87qjVKw,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:05:42.295+0000) > > Rofl! Good luck with that. Thanks! But we don't need your good luck when Riot violated state and federal discrimination laws and they're now a sitting duck legally.
> [{quoted}](name=WomboComboDombo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X87qjVKw,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:08:31.457+0000) > > Thanks! But we don&#x27;t need your good luck when Riot violated state and federal discrimination laws and they&#x27;re now a sitting duck legally. Lol. Which laws are those?
: Anyone get a hold of a lawyer yet? The only way to solve this seems to be through legal action.
> [{quoted}](name=SupaDevilJuice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X87qjVKw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:01:39.534+0000) > > Anyone get a hold of a lawyer yet? > > The only way to solve this seems to be through legal action. Rofl! Good luck with that.
: I mean if we can get this to take off outside of the boards by spamming local news story submissions and starting a larger chain reaction, there's a small possibility.
> [{quoted}](name=WomboComboDombo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8VzdvPw5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-06T14:57:57.888+0000) > > I mean if we can get this to take off outside of the boards by spamming local news story submissions and starting a chain reaction, there&#x27;s a small possibility. Except the bizarre reaction to the panel we see here is not how it would be reported by actual news outlets. In fact a career panel for women is not news. Nor is some offhanded remarks from a random employee.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dancing Foxx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6RXZLe3a,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-06T13:45:08.274+0000) > > Yawn Thanks for bumping the thread anyway!
> [{quoted}](name=warpenguin555,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6RXZLe3a,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-06T14:53:04.599+0000) > > Thanks for bumping the thread anyway! You’re welcome! I know threads like this are a rare sight these days and need as much attention as possible.
: Reminder: Why Riot Needs to be Held Accountable
And, back in the real world, holding a careers workshop for women in a field where they are vastly underrepresented would be CELEBRATED! Just as this should be.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dancing Foxx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iZ7avJgE,comment-id=00050000000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-06T14:26:20.032+0000) > > No if I had low self esteem I’d farm upvotes by pretending to be part of this juvenile protest. Downvote away - I really don’t care. I have plenty of self esteem to seals my mind. You claim to have high self esteem, yet you have a terrible case of Stockholm syndrome. Thanks for the laugh lmao.
> [{quoted}](name=WomboComboDombo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iZ7avJgE,comment-id=000500000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T14:27:43.957+0000) > > Claims to have high self esteem, yet has a terrible case of Stockholm syndrome. Thanks for the laugh lmao. lol. Okay primadonna.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=WomboComboDombo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iZ7avJgE,comment-id=0005000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-06T14:24:35.391+0000) > > <Removed by Moderation> No if I had low self esteem I’d farm upvotes by pretending to be part of this juvenile protest. Downvote away - I really don’t care. I have plenty of self esteem to seals my mind.
UnwardiI (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dancing Foxx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iZ7avJgE,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-09-06T14:20:44.484+0000) > > Thanks. This post was good for a laugh, too. You don't have to believe me. Just remember when it happens that you heard it here first.
> [{quoted}](name=UnwardiI,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iZ7avJgE,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T14:21:25.758+0000) > > You don&#x27;t have to believe me. Just remember when it happens that you heard it here first. Ok drama queen.
UnwardiI (NA)
: What I don't think you understand dear poster, is that they are discussing the game. They are discussing an existential threat to the game, thought most don't quite realize it yet. The fact is this, if Riot doesn't about face immediately and purge it's ranks of the social justice insurgency which they have allowed into their HR department, then the company will go broke and the game will be no more because it will be impossible for them to retain the talent required to do a good job, the quality of the game will suffer drastically and they will be unable to make any appropriate decisions concerning the game or financing or ANYTHING due to the massive weight of the social justice bullshit weighing them down. Just because you don't see the threat of that, doesn't mean it isn't there. Now, me, I'll be here laughing, because I warned you all this would happen when they started policing language in chat back in 2008, but y'all didn't listen. Now the chickens have come home to roost and I'm just laughing because frankly, it's funny how hard you all suck. Burn baby, Burn. I'll be toasting marshmallows.
> [{quoted}](name=UnwardiI,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iZ7avJgE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-09-06T14:19:57.203+0000) > > What I don&#x27;t think you understand dear poster, is that they are discussing the game. > > They are discussing an existential threat to the game, thought most don&#x27;t quite realize it yet. > > The fact is this, if Riot doesn&#x27;t about face immediately and purge it&#x27;s ranks of the social justice insurgency which they have allowed into their HR department, then the company will go broke and the game will be no more because it will be impossible for them to retain the talent required to do a good job, the quality of the game will suffer drastically and they will be unable to make any appropriate decisions concerning the game or financing or ANYTHING due to the massive weight of the social justice bullshit weighing them down. > > Just because you don&#x27;t see the threat of that, doesn&#x27;t mean it isn&#x27;t there. > > Now, me, I&#x27;ll be here laughing, because I warned you all this would happen when they started policing language in chat back in 2008, but y&#x27;all didn&#x27;t listen. Now the chickens have come home to roost and I&#x27;m just laughing because frankly, it&#x27;s funny how hard you all suck. > > Burn baby, Burn. I&#x27;ll be toasting marshmallows. Thanks. This post was good for a laugh, too.
: Ya listen buddy, if Riot pulled a stunt like the subreddit did that would be the equivalent of taking a forest fire and dropping two atomic bombs on it. Just accept it, the boards are our bitch now, you can cry more later.
> [{quoted}](name=WomboComboDombo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iZ7avJgE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-06T14:13:03.786+0000) > > Ya listen buddy, if Riot pulled a stunt like the subreddit did that would be the equivalent of taking a forest fire and dropping two atomic bombs on it. > > Just accept it, the boards are our bitch now, you can cry more later. So manly! *eyeroll*
: Janna sucks so much, when I play her it's like I'm AFK
It is actually possible to play a harassing annoying Janna in lane and fall back to defense / disengage later.
: fire daniel z klein and the employees who made the "jokes"
Why don’t you post on your real account.
: Fuck it, until Riot opens their eyeballs, I'm uninstalling.
Bye. Good luck never returning after 4000 games. I’m sure we will never see you again.
Madmacx (EUW)
: Lol subreddit censorship
Good. Someone should clean up this board too.
Show more

Dancing Foxx

Level 142 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion