: How do i buy senna it wont let me
senna will be available on november 10.
: Join Us Oct. 15th to Celebrate 10 Years of League
Every change that riot do always have negative review. For my part I find the new logo good, It look like that now we are playing a mainstream game not a little unknow indy game (old logo).
Fawkner (NA)
: Hard no from me on the "modernized" logo.
Every change that riot do always have negative review. For my part I find the new logo good, It look like that now we are playing a mainstream game not a little unknow indy game (old logo).
: Patch 9.16 notes
Very good rework on Pantheon, now he can hold is ground against any champion.
: Patch 9.16 notes
After seeing a couple of pro games, pro game is a completely different lol game. And what make it a different game is communication between players so they can coordinate their actions. So they don't use their champions the same way we do. So if you nerf a champion either the pro player will be frustrate or the no pro player will, while only one of these 2 groups will be ok with the nerf. The solution is to never nerf champions or make better communication tools for no pro players. For example, clicking on one of your players on the map will activate a menu, where you can select assist me, or going for the baron after this kill to all the players, etc. Something light years away from what we got right now with the ping system, texting or mic (too vague, too slow or language barrier). Another solution could be modifying you criteria to buff or nerf, instead of nerf if any are true use nerf if all are true.
: showing off personal achievement by paying for it hmm...
It is not so bad with Dota 2 you have to pay $3.99/month for something similar (Dota Plus).
: I try the old cursor for the first time yesterday, it is easier to see it on the map. You should use gold for the new cursor instead of silver and use the large diamond shape target icon instead of the small circle.
After trying the old cursor a bit, I think I prefer the small circle target icon.
: Patch 9.15 notes
I try the old cursor for the first time yesterday, it is easier to see it on the map. You should use gold for the new cursor instead of silver and use the large diamond shape target icon instead of the small circle.

Daniel195

Level 146 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion