Guren275 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LHpkE0hJ,comment-id=0009000000020000,timestamp=2016-05-06T17:50:58.673+0000) > > "as long as you execute with it much later than before, you'll DEAL WAY MORE DAMAGE WOOHOO" yeah that excess damage matters so much XD" > > you never want to ult tanks, and his ult was plenty enough to 1 shot 80%- full hp carries, which is impossible to do now cuz his ult is much worse gutted trash. Honestly? vs anyone that has lots of health (and didn't build ap) you had to Q + W before ulting anyways. Veigar is much stronger now vs all his huge counters (ad assasins) because he doesn't rely on enemy AP scaling. Yeah, before his ult was enough to kill squishy champs. But you didn't even need your ult to kill them either (still don't). BEFORE: Q + W = dead squishy. Q + W + R = dead squishy, R = Dead squishy(only late game). AFTER: Q + W = dead squishy. Q + W + R = dead anything. R = Dead any tank at 33%, any squishy at 50% (any point in the game)
> [{quoted}](name=Guren275,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LHpkE0hJ,comment-id=00090000000200000001,timestamp=2016-05-06T21:32:01.622+0000) > > Honestly? vs anyone that has lots of health (and didn't build ap) you had to Q + W before ulting anyways. Veigar is much stronger now vs all his huge counters (ad assasins) because he doesn't rely on enemy AP scaling. > > > Yeah, before his ult was enough to kill squishy champs. But you didn't even need your ult to kill them either (still don't). > > > > BEFORE: Q + W = dead squishy. Q + W + R = dead squishy, R = Dead squishy(only late game). > > > AFTER: Q + W = dead squishy. Q + W + R = dead anything. R = Dead any tank at 33%, any squishy at 50% (any point in the game) you're not going to kill tanks with Q W R, you'll kill bruisers sure, but so did pre nerf as well. also R = dead squishy mid game and late game both earlier than 50% hp so it's only better against squishies early game, when everyone is in lane farming and your enemy laner wont get hit by any of your slow skillshots and therefore will not be at 50% hp where he can get killed by R.
Vei (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LHpkE0hJ,comment-id=000900000002000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-06T20:33:39.276+0000) > > why does it matter that it is stronger than before to targets below 50% hp when the old ult was capable of killing them before they got below 80% hp? why does that extra overkilling damage matter? is it better to deal 6000 damage to a target when he's at 50% hp if you can't deal 1400 damage when they're 100% hp or deal 2500 damage to targets no matter what their health is when your typical targets have 2300 total hp? > > the 1st one does 3700 extra damage in the right conditions but it's MUCH worse than the 2nd option because 2nd option can 1 shot kill anyway. > > like if you change an awp chest hit from dealing 120 damage to dealing 50 damage to targets at full hp or 1500 to targets below 80 hp- AWP becomes MUCH worse. Don't misunderstand, I never said that the one shot playstyle WASN'T nerfed. By that, I specifically mean the "playstyle" where simply pressing R on someone and oneshotting them. Yes, THAT specifically was nerfed. But the Ult itself wasn't *nerfed*. It was *changed*. Again, I'll bring up the Passive again. Veigar now gets a large amount of AP just from harassing and landing his abilities. Which leads to something else! Veigar's Ultimate isn't his only one of completely deleting people. He has 3 other abilities, 2 of which are the best AoE spells in the game. His W, Dark Matter, which has a 1.0 AP Ratio can utterly destroy any squishies who are caught in it, as well as chunk Tanks when you have magic penetration. His E, Event Horizon, which is capable of catching out and stunning the entire enemy team, allowing for that W to hit multiple targets. Sometimes you can get enough AP for you to not even need to use your Ultimate on squishy targets, because just a simple Q and W will devastate them instead. So, what happens if you miss his W and E? You still got Q, which is enough to nearly half health a squishy if you are lategame status. Even if it only brings them to 60% health, thats still enough for the Ultimate to finish them off. Yes, Riot nerfed the "Press R and one shot someone" playstyle. Why? Maybe it was a little unfair for people, eh? I'll even admit that it was kind of BS, because you could just Flash and press R on the enemy Mage, pretty much deciding right there that you didn't want them to play League of Legends today without even giving them a chance. Now instead, you gotta Flash and hit them with Q, and THEN press R, so that they may have a chance to actually dodge a skillshot that would bring them low enough for the ult to execute them. So my point is, just because the Ult was CHANGED, does not mean Veigar was gutted. You have to be more selective about using the Ultimate now, which I actually like. It now has the ability to even finish off tanks who are near 33% HP, because, as I said, sometimes you won't even need to use the Ult on the squishy backline. Instead, you can finish off that Tanky bruiser who is limping away from the fight with low HP, but finish them off so that your team can press forward and clean up the rest. Once you have enough CDR, you shouldn't have to worry about using it on tanks because your Ult will go on a freakin 50 second cooldown. I even got it as low as 44 seconds cooldown with Max CDR. You really don't believe me after all this? Then maybe I will point you towards my match history: http://imgur.com/E11ikQC 7 games playing with the New Veigar, only losing 2 games, yet retaining a very decent KDA regardless. Do you still think Veigar is "gutted", fam? Btw, I actually appreciate you not resorting to insults for once, even if its for one post. I'm here trying to DEBATE this with you.
> [{quoted}](name=Vei,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LHpkE0hJ,comment-id=0009000000020000000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-06T20:48:07.723+0000) > > Don't misunderstand, I never said that the one shot playstyle WASN'T nerfed. By that, I specifically mean the "playstyle" where simply pressing R on someone and oneshotting them. Yes, THAT specifically was nerfed. > > But the Ult itself wasn't *nerfed*. It was *changed*. > > Again, I'll bring up the Passive again. Veigar now gets a large amount of AP just from harassing and landing his abilities. Which leads to something else! Veigar's Ultimate isn't his only one of completely deleting people. He has 3 other abilities, 2 of which are the best AoE spells in the game. His W, Dark Matter, which has a 1.0 AP Ratio can utterly destroy any squishies who are caught in it, as well as chunk Tanks when you have magic penetration. His E, Event Horizon, which is capable of catching out and stunning the entire enemy team, allowing for that W to hit multiple targets. Sometimes you can get enough AP for you to not even need to use your Ultimate on squishy targets, because just a simple Q and W will devastate them instead. > > So, what happens if you miss his W and E? You still got Q, which is enough to nearly half health a squishy if you are lategame status. Even if it only brings them to 60% health, thats still enough for the Ultimate to finish them off. Yes, Riot nerfed the "Press R and one shot someone" playstyle. Why? Maybe it was a little unfair for people, eh? I'll even admit that it was kind of BS, because you could just Flash and press R on the enemy Mage, pretty much deciding right there that you didn't want them to play League of Legends today without even giving them a chance. Now instead, you gotta Flash and hit them with Q, and THEN press R, so that they may have a chance to actually dodge a skillshot that would bring them low enough for the ult to execute them. > > So my point is, just because the Ult was CHANGED, does not mean Veigar was gutted. You have to be more selective about using the Ultimate now, which I actually like. It now has the ability to even finish off tanks who are near 33% HP, because, as I said, sometimes you won't even need to use the Ult on the squishy backline. Instead, you can finish off that Tanky bruiser who is limping away from the fight with low HP, but finish them off so that your team can press forward and clean up the rest. Once you have enough CDR, you shouldn't have to worry about using it on tanks because your Ult will go on a freakin 50 second cooldown. I even got it as low as 44 seconds cooldown with Max CDR. > > You really don't believe me after all this? Then maybe I will point you towards my match history: http://imgur.com/E11ikQC > > 7 games playing with the New Veigar, only losing 2 games, yet retaining a very decent KDA regardless. Do you still think Veigar is "gutted", fam? > > Btw, I actually appreciate you not resorting to insults for once, even if its for one post. I'm here trying to DEBATE this with you. i didn't say VEIGAR was gutted, i said his ULT was gutted. which i think still means he was overall nerfed even if he received buffs everywhere else in his kit. at least you admitted it is much weaker than before in 1 shotting squishes aka your very much intended targets. it is ONLY better against tanks WHEN they're low enough hp for the ult to be doing more damage than before, AND you actuall y want to use it on said tank. which happens like 5% of the time. the other 95% of the time where you want to 1 shot squishy targets and instanuke them, it is much weaker hence why it is heavily nerfed compare to the older one. now there's no point of playing veigar when syndra's ult is soooo much better and deals way more damage than it as well as having overall MUCH better kit and MUCH higher range.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=M7z15IPX,comment-id=0004000100000000,timestamp=2016-05-06T20:44:57.342+0000) > > LOL flash > > good luck keeping up with the enemy jungler when you take 2 extra minutes per clear and run oom every other clear. oh but that 150+35%ap vayne tumble is sooo good XXD If you're not ganking every 40s with your free dmg flash then you're trash and deserve the loss. Enemy jg gonna be so good and fed too bad his team is going to be 0/15 by the time he can pull off a worthwhile gank.
> [{quoted}](name=MetaCosmos,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=M7z15IPX,comment-id=00040001000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-06T20:47:06.159+0000) > > If you're not ganking every 40s with your free dmg flash then you're trash and deserve the loss. Enemy jg gonna be so good and fed too bad his team is going to be 0/15 by the time he can pull off a worthwhile gank. what does ganking do when you're 3 levels behind the enemy support? fucking bronzies.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=M7z15IPX,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2016-05-06T17:36:35.337+0000) > > the only retarded here is you. > > the biggest reason why runic echos is good is because its proc deals 250% damage to monsters AND offers mana sustain. good luck getting kills with that 250% dmg to monsters, so important vs a 40s flash that does 150+35%ap AOE
> [{quoted}](name=MetaCosmos,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=M7z15IPX,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2016-05-06T20:41:09.225+0000) > > good luck getting kills with that 250% dmg to monsters, so important vs a 40s **flash **that does 150+35%ap AOE LOL flash good luck keeping up with the enemy jungler when you take 2 extra minutes per clear and run oom every other clear. oh but that 150+35%ap vayne tumble is sooo good XXD
Cro003 (NA)
: There's more people in bronze (34%) and silver (38%) themselves than in the rest of the tiers combined. Those two tiers consist of about 72% of the ranked player population. Platinum has about 7.4% of the player population. http://www.leagueofgraphs.com/rankings/rank-distribution Let's say there's 1 million players online, that means 380,000 are silver, 340,000 are bronze, 74,000 are platinum. Games, average about 30 mins, so there's a much smaller number of players in the queues at any given time.
> [{quoted}](name=Cro003,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=GrtBEn1W,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-05-06T20:35:18.511+0000) > > There's more people in bronze (34%) and silver (38%) themselves than in the rest of the tiers combined. Those two tiers consist of about 72% of the ranked player population. Platinum has about 7.4% of the player population. http://www.leagueofgraphs.com/rankings/rank-distribution > > Let's say there's 1 million players online, that means 380,000 are silver, 340,000 are bronze, 74,000 are platinum. Games, average about 30 mins, so there's a much smaller number of players in the queues at any given time. it doesn't matter what you're saying because it's always been the case, but now queues are much longer than before which means people are quitting.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LHpkE0hJ,comment-id=0009000000010000,timestamp=2016-05-06T05:32:57.238+0000) > > except dealing 5000 damage overkill doesn't matter when the enemy has 1 hp. > > the fact of the matter is his old ult executed MUCH earlier than now An execute would make sure the enemy doesn't end up with 1 HP His ult lost a ton of base damage but at 50%, Veigar can walk up and probably ult + ignite and damn near kill you. In exchange for this loss in damage and added execute, he also was able to have his mana costs severely reduced. I'd call it a net buff.
> [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LHpkE0hJ,comment-id=00090000000100000001,timestamp=2016-05-06T19:27:52.840+0000) > > An execute would make sure the enemy doesn't end up with 1 HP > > **His ult lost a ton of base damage but at 50%, Veigar can walk up and probably ult + ignite and damn near kill you**. In exchange for this loss in damage and added execute, he also was able to have his mana costs severely reduced. I'd call it a net buff. no what i meant is there's no difference between dealing 5000 or 1 damage to an enemy at 1 health as opposed to walking up to you at 80% hp and instanuking you without ignite before this patch. yeah it was heavily nerfed. it's not added execute, it's subtracted execute.
Vei (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LHpkE0hJ,comment-id=0009000000020000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-05-06T19:50:12.562+0000) > > LOL you're talking about me saying his ult was gutted being incorrect? LOLOL > > yeahno, even if he's diamond doesn't make his statements any more accurate. as i said, his ult executed much earlier before and didn't require people being lower than 50% hp to kill. it was capable of 1 shotting carries at 80%-100% hp, so it was massively nerfed. > > now he did get mana cost buffs everywhere else in his kit but i don't think it offsets this massive ult nerf. the rest of his damaging spells are really unreliable and very easy to dodge so the mana costs are not that helpful outside early laning phase. You seem to be ignoring his new passive which pretty much gets him twice the amount of Bonus AP as it did before. While the Ult is weaker if you use it on someone who's full HP, using it on someone who's below 33% of their HP makes it even stronger than it was before. Now, mind you, this doesn't mean they have to be at 33% before you use it. You can use it on a squishy target who's only at 50% of their HP and it still may actually one shot them. Yes, perhaps indeed it is nerfed because you can no longer just press R on someone and one shot them, but perhaps that wasn't very fun to play against, eh? Now you just need to hit a squishy target with Q first and then press R, effectively two shotting them instead ;P Or maybe you don't like that and would prefer to braindead press R on someone? Also, you trying to disregard anything I say by calling me boosted or calling me a Bronzie pretty much explains that you aren't open to debate on anything and are very rigid in your beliefs. If that's the case, then I pity you fam.
> [{quoted}](name=Vei,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LHpkE0hJ,comment-id=00090000000200000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-05-06T20:15:07.334+0000) > > You seem to be ignoring his new passive which pretty much gets him twice the amount of Bonus AP as it did before. While the Ult is weaker if you use it on someone who's full HP, using it on someone who's below 33% of their HP makes it even stronger than it was before. Now, mind you, this doesn't mean they have to be at 33% before you use it. You can use it on a squishy target who's only at 50% of their HP and it still may actually one shot them. > > Yes, perhaps indeed it is nerfed because you can no longer just press R on someone and one shot them, but perhaps that wasn't very fun to play against, eh? Now you just need to hit a squishy target with Q first and then press R, effectively two shotting them instead ;P > > Or maybe you don't like that and would prefer to braindead press R on someone? > > Also, you trying to disregard anything I say by calling me boosted or calling me a Bronzie pretty much explains that you aren't open to debate on anything and are very rigid in your beliefs. If that's the case, then I pity you fam. why does it matter that it is stronger than before to targets below 50% hp when the old ult was capable of killing them before they got below 80% hp? why does that extra overkilling damage matter? is it better to deal 6000 damage to a target when he's at 50% hp if you can't deal 1400 damage when they're 100% hp or deal 2500 damage to targets no matter what their health is when your typical targets have 2300 total hp? the 1st one does 3700 extra damage in the right conditions but it's MUCH worse than the 2nd option because 2nd option can 1 shot kill anyway. like if you change an awp chest hit from dealing 120 damage to dealing 50 damage to targets at full hp or 1500 to targets below 80 hp- AWP becomes MUCH worse because everyone is at 100 hp, dealing 1500 means jackshit but losing the 1 shot capability no matter what hp is a heavy nerf on the other hand. the same thing applies here to veigar's now gutted ult.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LHpkE0hJ,comment-id=00090000000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-06T18:40:02.743+0000) > > he's unranked, he was d5 season 5, probably a boosted account so. > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LHpkE0hJ,comment-id=00090000000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-06T18:40:02.743+0000) > > probably a boosted account so. LMFAO No he's legit Diamond; he's a well known name around here. Remember those "mental gymnastics"? "N-no, a Diamond Veigar main can't be right about Veigar... That would mean...I'm wrong. But how.. Ooh I know! He must be boosted!" Fucking lol jesus christ just admit you were incorrect
> [{quoted}](name=Challenger Nid ,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LHpkE0hJ,comment-id=000900000002000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-05-06T19:04:35.005+0000) > > LMFAO > > No he's legit Diamond; he's a well known name around here. > > Remember those "mental gymnastics"? > > "N-no, a Diamond Veigar main can't be right about Veigar... That would mean...I'm wrong. > > But how.. > > Ooh I know! He must be boosted!" > > Fucking lol jesus christ just admit you were incorrect LOL you're talking about me saying his ult was gutted being incorrect? LOLOL yeahno, even if he's diamond doesn't make his statements any more accurate. as i said, his ult executed much earlier before and didn't require people being lower than 50% hp to kill. it was capable of 1 shotting carries at 80%-100% hp, so it was massively nerfed. now he did get mana cost buffs everywhere else in his kit but i don't think it offsets this massive ult nerf. the rest of his damaging spells are really unreliable and very easy to dodge so the mana costs are not that helpful outside early laning phase.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LHpkE0hJ,comment-id=000900000002000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-06T18:36:21.804+0000) > > ?? You called a Diamond Veigar main Bronze because the thought of being incorrect makes your own self ego hurt. When called out on it you ignore it and start to do mental gymnastics; here's the part where you switch things around to benefit your own ego instead of doing the one thing you should: "I was incorrect, my bad."
> [{quoted}](name=Challenger Nid ,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LHpkE0hJ,comment-id=0009000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-06T18:37:58.173+0000) > > You called a Diamond Veigar main Bronze because the thought of being incorrect makes your own self ego hurt. > > When called out on it you ignore it and start to do mental gymnastics; here's the part where you switch things around to benefit your own ego instead of doing the one thing you should: "I was incorrect, my bad." he's unranked, he was d5 season 5, probably a boosted account so.
Vei (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LHpkE0hJ,comment-id=0009000000020000,timestamp=2016-05-06T17:50:58.673+0000) > > "as long as you execute with it much later than before, you'll DEAL WAY MORE DAMAGE WOOHOO" yeah that excess damage matters so much XD. > > you never want to ult tanks, and his ult was plenty enough to 1 shot 80%- full hp carries, which is impossible to do now cuz his ult is much worse gutted trash. I like how you don't say anything after that~
> [{quoted}](name=Vei,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LHpkE0hJ,comment-id=00090000000200000000,timestamp=2016-05-06T18:33:26.760+0000) > > I like how you don't say anything after that~ ??
Guren275 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LHpkE0hJ,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2016-05-06T05:17:50.524+0000) > > ?? his ult was gutted His ult was buffed HUGELY. No longer have to rely on the enemy building lots of AP, 1.5 scaling, and insane base damage (more base damage than old veigar ult) as long as you use it as an execute (which is fine, means that you can now kill tanks or people with hexdrinkers)
> [{quoted}](name=Guren275,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LHpkE0hJ,comment-id=000900000002,timestamp=2016-05-06T17:41:41.409+0000) > > His ult was buffed HUGELY. > > > No longer have to rely on the enemy building lots of AP, 1.5 scaling, and insane base damage (more base damage than old veigar ult) **as long as you use it as an execute** (which is fine, means that you can now kill tanks or people with hexdrinkers) "as long as you execute with it much later than before, you'll DEAL WAY MORE DAMAGE WOOHOO" yeah that excess damage matters so much XD" you never want to ult tanks, and his ult was plenty enough to 1 shot 80%- full hp carries, which is impossible to do now cuz his ult is much worse gutted trash.
: any ap jg not skipping runic for {{item:3152}} is legit retarded.
> [{quoted}](name=MetaCosmos,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=M7z15IPX,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-05-06T00:08:48.416+0000) > > any ap jg not skipping runic for {{item:3152}} is legit retarded. the only retarded here is you. the biggest reason why runic echos is good is because its proc deals 250% damage to monsters AND offers mana sustain.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=echVf62X,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-05-06T07:53:05.361+0000) > > stop circlejerking, you can't upvote OP anymore there's no reason to spam the same shit. Salty SKT fan detected CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG
> [{quoted}](name=Fisherman Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=echVf62X,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2016-05-06T07:56:05.531+0000) > > Salty SKT fan detected > > CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG CLG lol oh you got me wow xddd reported for spamming
mirAcIe (EUW)
: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ CLG TAKE MY FAITH ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
stop circlejerking, you can't upvote OP anymore there's no reason to spam the same shit.
Rioter Comments
: So this is how you play new Veigar
> [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Vofsqjzs,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-05-06T02:52:59.195+0000) > > Max W first, Q second, E third. You aren't reliably going to land spells on enemies unless you hit them with E, so just focus on shoving with W and trying to poke under tower with Q. Your mana costs are negligible and I tried mana regen yellows + meditation so you can basically perma shove. His ult lost some base damage but it's basically a kill if you cage them at 60% HP or lower and Q/W and R + **ignite (you really don't need TP on him anymore)**. > > I think if he ends up needing nerfs, it should be to base damages on Q or W because his bases are still high with really good ratios. > > Veigar benefited greatly, he might be one of the best mid laners atm and it almost has nothing to do with his infinite scaling, which got significantly weaker and a much lesser focus of his gameplay. He is still out ranged in a lot of match ups but his ability to constantly shove makes it hard to capitalize on his shorter range (yes his Q is long range but it's easy to dodge). this is the part where you admit he's much weaker.
Vei (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LHpkE0hJ,comment-id=0009000000010000,timestamp=2016-05-06T05:32:57.238+0000) > > except dealing 5000 damage overkill doesn't matter if the enemy has 1 hp. > > the fact of the matter is his old ult executed MUCH earlier than now Mhm... xd Sure, go ahead and keep swinging that way if you want to... I won't mind people believing Veigar is bad XD
> [{quoted}](name=Vei,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LHpkE0hJ,comment-id=00090000000100000000,timestamp=2016-05-06T05:36:00.768+0000) > > Mhm... xd > Sure, go ahead and keep swinging that way if you want to... I won't mind people believing Veigar is bad XD its ok a bronzie like you wouldn't understand how his ult got gutted "deal 10000 true damage to champs at 10% hp or lower" you: WOW LOLOLOL SO OP OP EXECUTE WTF HOLY SHIT!
Vei (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LHpkE0hJ,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2016-05-06T05:17:50.524+0000) > > ?? his ult was gutted "Gutted" ... xd The correct term is changed. It was both nerfed and buffed. Using it as an opening move is basically a waste, but it's now one of the strongest single target executes in the game~
> [{quoted}](name=Vei,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LHpkE0hJ,comment-id=000900000001,timestamp=2016-05-06T05:22:44.524+0000) > > "Gutted" > ... xd > The correct term is changed. It was both nerfed and buffed. Using it as an opening move is basically a waste, but it's now one of the strongest single target executes in the game~ except dealing 5000 damage overkill doesn't matter when the enemy has 1 hp. the fact of the matter is his old ult executed MUCH earlier than now
Vei (NA)
: {{champion:45}} is pretty strong... ;o
> [{quoted}](name=Vei,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LHpkE0hJ,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-05-06T05:11:46.589+0000) > > {{champion:45}} is pretty strong... ;o ?? his ult was gutted
Guren275 (NA)
: I just went on like a 7 win streak with new veigar. If this is "gutted" veigar, I can't wait to see what he looks like when he gets buffed!
> [{quoted}](name=Guren275,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LHpkE0hJ,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-05-06T04:15:01.372+0000) > > I just went on like a 7 win streak with new veigar. If this is "gutted" veigar, I can't wait to see what he looks like when he gets buffed! you sure showed those bronzies who's OP! LOL
: I get the feeling nobody got the whole bird angle.
> [{quoted}](name=Holy Malevolence,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rMso36UB,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-05-06T02:15:43.193+0000) > > I get the feeling nobody got the whole bird angle. that's GD IQ for you.
: > [{quoted}](name=xXAkali360Elite,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=mRtwUQFk,comment-id=0004000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-06T00:58:22.442+0000) > > she wasnt following rules by ban evading then ??? A more appropriate analogy implies a person banned from a town comes back but is completely respectful of all the rules. A meth lab causes harm to others, she didn't. > [{quoted}](name=NoDiscussion,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=mRtwUQFk,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2016-05-06T00:59:02.350+0000) > > See this is the problem with unbanning people. First few people were okay and now that Keryu has given an inch everyones going to try and take a mile. Can really start expecting some very ridiculous people to be getting unbanned which is just disgusting. > > I'm drawing the line @ Hate Daddy. Hes the last decent gder to get unbanned, can we please allow no one else in after him? Why does the line get drawn at him? Besides him having his own fan club, is there any reason for why he gets in and no one else?
> [{quoted}](name=Ser Safir,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=mRtwUQFk,comment-id=00040000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-06T01:02:57.721+0000) > > A more appropriate analogy implies a person banned from a town comes back but is completely respectful of all the rules. > > A meth lab causes harm to others, she didn't. > > Why does the line get drawn at him? Besides him having his **own fan club**, is there any reason for why he gets in and no one else? you just listed the only reason there basically some people actually enjoy his lame ass memes rofl
: why did this normal poster get unbanned but this other even more controversial poster didn't? can we pls stop trying to criticize riot for not unbanning some people, they are free to do whatever they want and GLG wasn't as useful during the boards transition as HateDaddy, and also HateDaddy didn't ban evasion too
> [{quoted}](name=BoggyBuntu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=mRtwUQFk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-06T00:28:40.032+0000) > > why did this normal poster get unbanned but this other even more controversial poster didn't? > > can we pls stop trying to criticize riot for not unbanning some people, they are free to do whatever they want and GLG wasn't as useful during the boards transition as HateDaddy, and also HateDaddy didn't ban evasion too how do you know he didn't ban evade? he could've been posting on a new smurf/bought account
Akaviri (NA)
: Yeah totally never saw mages in LCS for the last season though so I don't think it makes a difference hehe xd kappa123
> [{quoted}](name=GG Yoona lm,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LHpkE0hJ,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-05-06T00:00:00.169+0000) > > Yeah totally never saw mages in LCS for the last season though so I don't think it makes a difference hehe xd kappa123 here we go again with the trash pros reference remember permaban kassadin? he was considered fucking troll pick in china before worlds and xpeke shat all over everyone with it.
: Someone's not keeping up with the times.
> [{quoted}](name=VirginRivenMain,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LHpkE0hJ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-05-05T23:39:44.956+0000) > > Someone's not keeping up with the times. yeah those 70 40 ap items are sure so strong XDD so much damage with full build 300 AP LOLOL
Rioter Comments
: im pretty sure {{champion:69}} is the highest dps mage in the game right now... assuming u land ur skillshots :^) but yeah azir has way to much utility and early game presence for his also amazing late and midgame.
> [{quoted}](name=Grimspeake,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=XmWmjIOj,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-04-28T12:11:42.112+0000) > > im pretty sure {{champion:69}} is the highest dps mage in the game right now... assuming u land ur skillshots :^) > > but yeah azir has way to much utility and early game presence for his also amazing late and midgame. maybe single targetwise, but when you factor in cancer azir's DPS is AoE and the fact that it's not even half as mana draining with twice the range of cassiopeia's then you think to yourself why does cancer azir exist? or why does cassiopeia exist?
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=00040002000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-28T02:03:58.407+0000) > > the only jackass here is you. > > JUST BECAUSE SOME DUMBASS WISHED DEATH TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DOESN'T FUCKING SUDDENLY MAKE IT HAPPEN AND YOU SHOULDN'T CRY ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER OR MEAN ANYTHING AT ALL. even if someone with such ridiculous power exist - making wishes come true he'd be MUCH BUSIER wishing for all fucking kinds of things than to be sitting there playing LoL and killing other players off because they fed. HE'D FUCKING SOONER WISH YOU WEREN'T FUCKING BAD THAN TO KILL OFF YOUR FAMILY. SOMEONE WITH SUCH POWER WOULDN'T GET FUCKING MAD IN THE FIRST PLACE. Yes, I'm the jackass calling someone else a dumbass because I'm calling that someone else out on being a jackass since "it's not gonna happen, why should someone care?" is the mentality I'm getting. You're a stupid, idiotic and arrogant dumbass for having it yourself. You want to know the silly part? It does matter. If I got that "wishing death" chat from someone else I would not want him on my enemy's team, let alone my own. If he does this with one player randomly assigned to him as an ally and performing poorly, why should I expect him to be much different with any others? I don't give any fucks about whether he was tilted from real life, that's no excuse to take it out on some random person in a game WHO HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WHATEVER REALLY GOT HIM UPSET IN THE FIRST PLACE. Tell me, would you wish death on someone else just because they played poorly? Would you say that to someone else because "it's not gonna happen just because I said it"? Would you want to associate with someone who thinks it's a good idea to say that for the previous reason? What about someone who says it because they would murder you and/or your family if they actually saw you in real life? If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, you've already proven my point that you're one of those who sincerely believes being online comes with a license to be a jackass and you're probably beyond any hope of losing that ignorance that lead to such a belief. EDIT: I had plenty of ammo for making a case against you. You've only given me more with your replies to DotEleven and most of it already supports my mild rant here. I agree with him. You're salty that players "can't take a joke since it should be obvious it's not gonna happen just because someone said it". Let me also add that you did a lot more than I did after I simply called you a jackass and explained why I thought that.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=000400020000000000000001,timestamp=2016-04-28T02:20:22.932+0000) > > Yes, I'm the jackass calling someone else a dumbass because I'm calling that someone else out on being a jackass since "it's not gonna happen, why should someone care?" is the mentality I'm getting. You're a stupid, idiotic and arrogant dumbass for having it yourself. > > You want to know the silly part? It does matter. > > If I got that "wishing death" chat from someone else I would not want him on my enemy's team, let alone my own. If he does this with one player randomly assigned to him as an ally and performing poorly, why should I expect him to be much different with any others? I don't give any fucks about whether he was tilted from real life, that's no excuse to take it out on some random person in a game WHO HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WHATEVER REALLY GOT HIM UPSET IN THE FIRST PLACE. > > Tell me, would you wish death on someone else just because they played poorly? Would you say that to someone else because "it's not gonna happen just because I said it"? Would you want to associate with someone who thinks it's a good idea to say that for the previous reason? What about someone who says it because they would murder you and/or your family if they actually saw you in real life? > > If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, you've already proven my point that you're one of those who sincerely believes being online comes with a license to be a jackass and you're probably beyond any hope of losing that ignorance that lead to such a belief. > > EDIT: > I had plenty of ammo for making a case against you. You've only given me more with your replies to DotEleven and most of it already supports my mild rant here. > > I agree with him. You're salty that players "can't take a joke since it should be obvious it's not gonna happen just because someone said it". Let me also add that you did a lot more than I did after I simply called you a jackass and explained why I thought that. this is when you shifted the subject from whether crying over someone wishing death to you and your family should be justified to the 24/7 upside down view point of why you hate people who wish death on others and don't want them part of the game, and then also attacking me with the "would you wish death on others?" just because my position is you shouldn't cry over people wishing death on you and your family doesn't mean I wish death on others, or I support and I am ok with people wishing death to others. a common example of this is atheism, there's a difference between believing there's no god and not believing there's one. although what happened in this thread was much further than that and there's much less connection between the 2 positions. we were up to this point talking about the attacked position (why you shouldn't cry if someone wished death to you and your family) and then here you switched to why the attacker is wrong and why it matters not having him in the game. note: this discussion was invoked by you assuming and putting words on the attacker's mouth "dying sooner rather than later" when there's nothing suggesting this from OP, OP simply said "someone told me to die in game and they hope my family does too" if this suggests anything, it suggests that the attacker meant OP to die IN GAME and his family (teammates) die too. (which is why there's a post pointing this out) now that i have educated you on something, you should as i said earlier stop meme spamming in twitch chat and watching too much reality shows and go back to reality and school. bye
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=000400020000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-28T02:43:43.164+0000) > > no there's no difference between them because both are wishes. a wish is a wish what difference does it make if something can happen or not? even if someone wished something that can happen to you (like cancer) and IT HAPPENED to you, doesn't mean the wish HAD ANY REASON to do with you getting cancer. get back to reality kid. There is a very clear difference actually you know nothing about the person your saying these things to they could be depressed and suicidal for all you know and because they did bad in one game (something which in the grand scheme of things is EXTREMELY insignificant) you felt it necessary to tell them to kill themselves and that could be the last drop in the bucket saying shit like that can LITERALLY kill people so dont you dare pretend that it has no impact when your knowledge on the matter is so fucking pathetic
> [{quoted}](name=Chorosphere,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=0004000200000000000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2016-04-28T04:02:35.557+0000) > > There is a very clear difference actually > > you know nothing about the person your saying these things to > they could be depressed and suicidal for all you know > > and because they did bad in one game (something which in the grand scheme of things is EXTREMELY insignificant) you felt it necessary to tell them to kill themselves > and that could be the last drop in the bucket > > saying shit like that can LITERALLY kill people > > so dont you dare pretend that it has no impact when your knowledge on the matter is so fucking pathetic if someone is suicidal then why is he playing a competitive online game in the first place? and if we're bringing suicidal into this then what if the suicidal IS the one wishing death to others and is just had about enough with bad teammates and might kill himself? weren't the bad players who he had just about enough of them the reason why he might kill himself? so shouldn't you be also banning bad players for suicide reasons too? i am tired of this shitty stupid suicide excuse. if someone is so depressed and suicidal that he'd kill himself because a player in an online video game told him to kill himself, he's also equally likely to kill himself for getting tired of all the bad players he had to deal with. also natural selection.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=000400020000000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2016-04-28T03:18:30.679+0000) > > your point is zombie apocalypse is a possible eventuality and you're pretending that you're the logical one here? LOL ever heard of cultivation theory? you're watching too much TV and you need to stop. Zombie apocalypse being possible is not my point. On top of that, I stated that people will prepare for unlikely cataclysmic events, not just zombie apocalypse. The fact that you're trying to make my point about those is rather silly. For the record, I haven't heard of "cultivation theory" and the only television I watch is pretty much family guy reruns I've turned on from Netflix to help me sleep. Now, since you missed it the past few posts, here's the point I was making for most of my replies towards you. > To wish death on others and/or their loved ones is being a jackass. The internet does not come with a license for such actions and neither does real life. If you think such actions should be acceptable online, go try them in real life and see how long they're tolerated. The fact that you continue to deflect from this point shows me that you don't want to admit that you have no self-control online and probably have very little in real life. This also shows me that you're easily upset anytime someone calls you out on being a jackass. This is exacerbated because you don't want to admit it. The fact that you've claimed us to be shifting the question, even though you're clearly deflecting the point we've been making, further proves that you don't want to admit you're a jackass. It also further supports that you think being online comes with a license to be a jackass. Now, do you see that button that says "Log Out"? I suggest you use that function and then never log back in again. You are part of the reason we can't have a nice community.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=0004000200000000000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2016-04-28T03:37:48.893+0000) > > Zombie apocalypse being possible is not my point. On top of that, I stated that people will prepare for unlikely cataclysmic events, not just zombie apocalypse. The fact that you're trying to make my point about those is rather silly. For the record, I haven't heard of "cultivation theory" and the only television I watch is pretty much family guy reruns I've turned on from Netflix to help me sleep. > > Now, since you missed it the past few posts, here's the point I was making for most of my replies towards you. > > The fact that you continue to deflect from this point shows me that you don't want to admit that you have no self-control online and probably have very little in real life. This also shows me that you're easily upset anytime someone calls you out on being a jackass. This is exacerbated because you don't want to admit it. > > The fact that you've claimed us to be shifting the question, even though you're clearly deflecting the point we've been making, further proves that you don't want to admit you're a jackass. It also further supports that you think being online comes with a license to be a jackass. > > Now, do you see that button that says "Log Out"? I suggest you use that function and then never log back in again. You are part of the reason we can't have a nice community. "in today's shitty sissified world, TEACHING STUDENTS FACTS about "hot topics" is considered not ok and TRIGGERING, so i'd never look at the state of the current world as a justification for anything with all the PC shit going on." i was looking at IQ by race yesterday and many of the search hits were calling to BAN IQ by race research for racism... LOL dumbshits want to willingly go back to the dark ages, and you're sitting here using the current state of the world as a justification for crying over someone wishing your family's death lol. P.S: keep the salty and mad references coming, because it's so funny how embarrassing it is to yourselves.
Zuphlas (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=00040001000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-28T03:05:12.969+0000) > > jokes on you, whichever puppet you choose is only going to be a puppet and the scapegoat of the ACTUAL CANCER behind the scenes. Still part of the problem. What matters is that they're still a piece of the entire radioactive puzzle, not that there are other pieces.
> [{quoted}](name=Zuphlas,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=000400010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-28T03:22:16.592+0000) > > Still part of the problem. What matters is that they're still a piece of the entire radioactive puzzle, not that there are other pieces. no they don't matter at all because they're just puppets. the entire show is underground, the puppet on the surface is just a bait for people to bite.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=0004000200000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-04-28T02:36:34.305+0000) > > this is you > > "WHAT SHOULD WE DO IF THERE'S A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE OMG I SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!" > > the fact that it doesn't fucking matter is very much relevant. you shouldn't care about unrealistc things. > > should we care if someone wishes he could lift the earth and throw it at the sun? no because it's not gonna happen. "BUT WHAT IF HE DOES IT?? HE'D KILL US ALL" get back to reality, and stop crying. Zombie apocalypse, even though it's virtually impossible to happen with people actually rising from the dead, is still a possible eventuality. There are plenty of people who prepare for a cataclysmic event they feel is imminent. This is why "Doom Preppers" is a show. I've already explained why it matters for the more realistic possibilities (the guy who said it actually tracking down your family and murdering them in cold blood). Such things are quite possible, even though they are unlikely. The fact you used an example of a kid saying he's Superman really does show that you have no actual defense for what I've said, especially after I explained pretty clearly why it matters. > [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=00040002000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-04-28T02:38:24.112+0000) > > There's a difference between something unlikely to happen and something that could. It's like wishing cancer or other terrible diseases on a person. > > The fact that you're using such outrageous hyperbole only means you're at your wits end. He beat me to the original punch, but I figured adding a second punch with the cast iron gauntlet of "logical thought processing and reason" would help. If you aren't going to actually refute my arguments, don't bother posting in reply to me again.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=00040002000000000000000100000001,timestamp=2016-04-28T02:48:39.768+0000) > > Zombie apocalypse, even though it's virtually impossible to happen with people actually rising from the dead, is still a possible eventuality. > > There are plenty of people who prepare for a cataclysmic event they feel is imminent. This is why "Doom Preppers" is a show. > > I've already explained why it matters for the more realistic possibilities (the guy who said it actually tracking down your family and murdering them in cold blood). Such things are quite possible, even though they are unlikely. > > The fact you used an example of a kid saying he's Superman really does show that you have no actual defense for what I've said, especially after I explained pretty clearly why it matters. > > He beat me to the original punch, but I figured adding a second punch with the cast iron gauntlet of "logical thought processing and reason" would help. > > If you aren't going to actually refute my arguments, don't bother posting in reply to me again. your point is zombie apocalypse is a possible eventuality and you're pretending that you're the logical one here? LOL ever heard of cultivation theory? you're watching too much TV and you need to stop.
Zuphlas (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2016-04-28T00:17:21.817+0000) > > **giving a fuck about presidential candidates and elections and thinking they mean anything** It means something in that we have to pick our poison. Wait, poison is being generous. Plague. We get to pick our plague.
> [{quoted}](name=Zuphlas,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=0004000100000000,timestamp=2016-04-28T02:44:53.322+0000) > > It means something in that we have to pick our poison. > > Wait, poison is being generous. Plague. We get to pick our plague. jokes on you, whichever puppet you choose is only going to be a puppet and the scapegoat of the ACTUAL CANCER behind the scenes.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=000400020000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-28T02:43:43.164+0000) > > no there's no difference between them because both are wishes. a wish is a wish what difference does it make if something can happen or not? even if someone wished something that can happen to you (like cancer) and IT HAPPENED to you, doesn't mean the wish HAD ANY REASON to do with you getting cancer. get back to reality kid. No there's a big difference. The fact is a zombie apocalypse is highly improbable as zombies themselves are highly improbable as they were a fiction made up. Just because there is no correlation to you wishing and the actual act of getting cancer or someone dying doesn't make it an OK thing to say. By your logic, anything is free game. I should be free from all consequences regardless. But that's not how the world works. If I walk up to a girl and go "I wish you'd get raped" do you really think that's an OK thing for me to say? If so, then you weren't raised right.
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=0004000200000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-28T02:46:49.992+0000) > > No there's a big difference. The fact is a zombie apocalypse is highly improbable as zombies themselves are highly improbable as they were a fiction made up. > > Just because there is no correlation to you wishing and the actual act of getting cancer or someone dying doesn't make it an OK thing to say. > > By your logic, anything is free game. I should be free from all consequences regardless. But that's not how the world works. If I walk up to a girl and go "I wish you'd get raped" do you really think that's an OK thing for me to say? If so, then you weren't raised right. i like how both of you are just shifting the question and accusing me of wishing others death. i never once said my position on it, i was just arguing over why you shouldn't cry over others wishing you death because it doesn't matter. in today's shitty sissified world, TEACHING STUDENTS FACTS about "hot topics" is considered not ok and TRIGGERING, so i'd never look at the state of the current world as a justification for anything language related with all the PC shit going on.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=0004000200000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-04-28T02:36:34.305+0000) > > this is you > > "WHAT SHOULD WE DO IF THERE'S A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE OMG I SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!" > > the fact that it doesn't fucking matter is very much relevant. you shouldn't care about unrealistc things. > > should we care if someone wishes he could lift the earth and throw it at the sun? no because it's not gonna happen. "BUT IF HE DOES IT?? HE'D KILL US ALL" get back to reality, and stop crying. There's a difference between something unlikely to happen and something that could. It's like wishing cancer or other terrible diseases on a person. The fact that you're using such outrageous hyperbole only means you're at your wits end.
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=00040002000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-04-28T02:38:24.112+0000) > > There's a difference between something unlikely to happen and something that could. It's like wishing cancer or other terrible diseases on a person. > > The fact that you're using such outrageous hyperbole only means you're at your wits end. no there's no difference between them because both are wishes. a wish is a wish what difference does it make if something can happen or not? even if someone wished something that can happen to you (like cancer) and IT HAPPENED to you, doesn't mean the wish HAD ANY REASON to do with you getting cancer. get back to reality kid.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=00040002000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-28T02:03:58.407+0000) > > the only jackass here is you. > > JUST BECAUSE SOME DUMBASS WISHED DEATH TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DOESN'T FUCKING SUDDENLY MAKE IT HAPPEN AND YOU SHOULDN'T CRY ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER OR MEAN ANYTHING AT ALL. even if someone with such ridiculous power exist - making wishes come true he'd be MUCH BUSIER wishing for all fucking kinds of things than to be sitting there playing LoL and killing other players off because they fed. HE'D FUCKING SOONER WISH YOU WEREN'T FUCKING BAD THAN TO KILL OFF YOUR FAMILY. SOMEONE WITH SUCH POWER WOULDN'T GET FUCKING MAD IN THE FIRST PLACE. Yes, I'm the jackass calling someone else a dumbass because I'm calling that someone else out on being a jackass since "it's not gonna happen, why should someone care?" is the mentality I'm getting. You're a stupid, idiotic and arrogant dumbass for having it yourself. You want to know the silly part? It does matter. If I got that "wishing death" chat from someone else I would not want him on my enemy's team, let alone my own. If he does this with one player randomly assigned to him as an ally and performing poorly, why should I expect him to be much different with any others? I don't give any fucks about whether he was tilted from real life, that's no excuse to take it out on some random person in a game WHO HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WHATEVER REALLY GOT HIM UPSET IN THE FIRST PLACE. Tell me, would you wish death on someone else just because they played poorly? Would you say that to someone else because "it's not gonna happen just because I said it"? Would you want to associate with someone who thinks it's a good idea to say that for the previous reason? What about someone who says it because they would murder you and/or your family if they actually saw you in real life? If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, you've already proven my point that you're one of those who sincerely believes being online comes with a license to be a jackass and you're probably beyond any hope of losing that ignorance that lead to such a belief. EDIT: I had plenty of ammo for making a case against you. You've only given me more with your replies to DotEleven and most of it already supports my mild rant here. I agree with him. You're salty that players "can't take a joke since it should be obvious it's not gonna happen just because someone said it". Let me also add that you did a lot more than I did after I simply called you a jackass and explained why I thought that.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=000400020000000000000001,timestamp=2016-04-28T02:20:22.932+0000) > > Yes, I'm the jackass calling someone else a dumbass because I'm calling that someone else out on being a jackass since "it's not gonna happen, why should someone care?" is the mentality I'm getting. You're a stupid, idiotic and arrogant dumbass for having it yourself. > > You want to know the silly part? It does matter. > > If I got that "wishing death" chat from someone else I would not want him on my enemy's team, let alone my own. If he does this with one player randomly assigned to him as an ally and performing poorly, why should I expect him to be much different with any others? I don't give any fucks about whether he was tilted from real life, that's no excuse to take it out on some random person in a game WHO HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WHATEVER REALLY GOT HIM UPSET IN THE FIRST PLACE. > > Tell me, would you wish death on someone else just because they played poorly? Would you say that to someone else because "it's not gonna happen just because I said it"? Would you want to associate with someone who thinks it's a good idea to say that for the previous reason? What about someone who says it because they would murder you and/or your family if they actually saw you in real life? > > If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, you've already proven my point that you're one of those who sincerely believes being online comes with a license to be a jackass and you're probably beyond any hope of losing that ignorance that lead to such a belief. > > EDIT: > I had plenty of ammo for making a case against you. You've only given me more with your replies to DotEleven and most of it already supports my mild rant here. > > I agree with him. You're salty that players "can't take a joke since it should be obvious it's not gonna happen just because someone said it". Let me also add that you did a lot more than I did after I simply called you a jackass and explained why I thought that. this is you "WHAT SHOULD WE DO IF THERE'S A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE OMG I SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!" the fact that it doesn't fucking matter is very much relevant. you shouldn't care about unrealistc things. should we care if someone wishes he could lift the earth and throw it at the sun? no because it's not gonna happen. "BUT WHAT IF HE DOES IT?? HE'D KILL US ALL" get back to reality, and stop crying.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=0004000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-28T02:10:42.721+0000) > > stfu i wasn't talking to a support bitchboy main. > > lmfao i am not getting heated at all, just replied to him the same way he replied to me. with caps, when he ran out of arguments. i just wanted to show him that i too have caps lock key. Dude, you're being really salty and getting heated. Maybe you shouldn't let words get to you so easily?
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=00040002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-28T02:11:55.505+0000) > > Dude, you're being really salty and getting heated. Maybe you shouldn't let words get to you so easily? when a 24/7 twitch viewerhas nothing to say, he'll quickly go back to his shitty meme words which indicate his severe lack of education and vocabulary. i am here telling someone not to cry when someone wishes you and your family's death and this kid wants to get me "heated" by using the word salty? LOL i say go back to twitch instead of embarrassing yourself.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=00040002000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-28T02:03:58.407+0000) > > the only jackass here is you. > > JUST BECAUSE SOME DUMBASS WISHED DEATH TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DOESN'T FUCKING SUDDENLY MAKE IT HAPPEN AND YOU SHOULDN'T CRY ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER OR MEAN ANYTHING AT ALL. even if someone with such ridiculous power exist - making wishes come true he'd be MUCH BUSIER wishing for all fucking kinds of things than to be sitting there playing LoL and killing other players off because they fed. HE'D FUCKING SOONER WISH YOU WEREN'T FUCKING BAD THAN TO KILL OFF YOUR FAMILY. SOMEONE WITH SUCH POWER WOULDN'T GET FUCKING MAD IN THE FIRST PLACE. Not really, you're the jackass here, if you don't understand why telling someone to kill themselves and hope their family does to then you're just a sad human being who can't sympathize with others. Edit: I mean, the person just called you a jackass and look at how heated you're getting.
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=000400020000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-28T02:05:13.998+0000) > > Not really, you're the jackass here, if you don't understand why telling someone to kill themselves and hope their family does to then you're just a sad human being who can't sympathize with others. > > Edit: I mean, the person just called you a jackass and look at how heated you're getting. stfu i wasn't talking to a support bitchboy main. lmfao i am not getting heated at all, just replied to him the same way he replied to me. with caps, when he ran out of arguments. i just wanted to show him that i too have caps lock key.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=000400020000,timestamp=2016-04-28T01:44:58.106+0000) > > it doesn't matter even if he means sooner rather than later. > > even if someone wished death to my mother and she died 3 minutes later, i would still not be a dumbfuck and think somehow just because someone wished for her death was the reason she died. I don't know how disconnected you are from emotions, but it's pretty clear to me you come online to be a jackass since you can't do it in real life. Yeah, people die. People die every day. Those around you generally stick around for a bit without dying. Those you care about often don't disappear in a short period. That's still no excuse to wish that their lives are cut short just because THAT PERSON YOU'RE PLAYING ONE SINGLE GAME WITH ISN'T PLAYING TO GODLIKE PERFECTION JUST BECAUSE HE/SHE IS IN YOUR GAME AND YOU CAN'T TOLERATE POOR PERFORMANCE FROM ANYONE ON YOUR TEAM BECAUSE IT'S YOUR GAME AND YOU CAN'T ENJOY IT UNLESS EVERYONE ON YOUR TEAM PLAYS TO PERFECTION. Poor performance happens. It happens for a variety of reasons. Poor performance is never an excuse to insult anyone or otherwise give them crap. If **YOU** can't handle some ally playing poorly, then you need to get off this game and stay off. Go play a game where you can't interact with others in any sort of team or co-op because it's clear that you can't handle anyone's poor performance but your own.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=0004000200000000,timestamp=2016-04-28T01:53:18.948+0000) > > I don't know how disconnected you are from emotions, but it's pretty clear to me you come online to be a jackass since you can't do it in real life. > > Yeah, people die. People die every day. Those around you generally stick around for a bit without dying. Those you care about often don't disappear in a short period. > > That's still no excuse to wish that their lives are cut short just because THAT PERSON YOU'RE PLAYING ONE SINGLE GAME WITH ISN'T PLAYING TO GODLIKE PERFECTION JUST BECAUSE HE/SHE IS IN YOUR GAME AND YOU CAN'T TOLERATE POOR PERFORMANCE FROM ANYONE ON YOUR TEAM BECAUSE IT'S YOUR GAME AND YOU CAN'T ENJOY IT UNLESS EVERYONE ON YOUR TEAM PLAYS TO PERFECTION. > > Poor performance happens. It happens for a variety of reasons. Poor performance is never an excuse to insult anyone or otherwise give them crap. If **YOU** can't handle some ally playing poorly, then you need to get off this game and stay off. Go play a game where you can't interact with others in any sort of team or co-op because it's clear that you can't handle anyone's poor performance but your own. the only jackass here is you. JUST BECAUSE SOME DUMBASS WISHED DEATH TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DOESN'T FUCKING SUDDENLY MAKE IT HAPPEN AND YOU SHOULDN'T CRY ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER OR MEAN ANYTHING AT ALL. even if someone with such ridiculous power exist - making wishes come true he'd be MUCH BUSIER wishing for all fucking kinds of things than to be sitting there playing LoL and killing other players off because they fed. HE'D FUCKING SOONER WISH YOU WEREN'T FUCKING BAD THAN TO KILL OFF YOUR FAMILY. SOMEONE WITH SUCH POWER WOULDN'T GET FUCKING MAD IN THE FIRST PLACE.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-04-27T23:36:31.988+0000) > > oh someone hoped me and my family die (which will inevitably happen mind you) NOW I MUST CRY! QQ > > here's the thing OP, you and your family will die, so get back to reality instead of bitching. Yeah, but it's clear that the guy saying he wished it would happen sooner rather than later. How would you feel if someone wished death on your mother, only for her to die less than a week later in some horrible accident? What if it was the same day? What if she had already died earlier that day? There's a difference between playful ribbing and wishing death on someone.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2016-04-28T01:39:46.794+0000) > > Yeah, but it's clear that the guy saying he wished it would happen sooner rather than later. > > How would you feel if someone wished death on your mother, only for her to die less than a week later in some horrible accident? What if it was the same day? What if she had already died earlier that day? > > There's a difference between playful ribbing and wishing death on someone. it doesn't matter even if he means sooner rather than later. even if someone wished death to my mother and she died 3 minutes later, i would still not be a dumbfuck and think somehow just because someone wished for her death was the reason she died.
Vikkypoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-04-27T23:36:31.988+0000) > > oh someone hoped me and my family die (which will inevitably happen mind you) NOW I MUST CRY! QQ > > here's the thing OP, you and your family will die, so get back to reality instead of bitching. #trump2016
> [{quoted}](name=Vikkypoo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8I5xBjEO,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2016-04-28T00:12:29.703+0000) > > #trump2016 **giving a fuck about presidential candidates and elections and thinking they mean anything**
: > [{quoted}](name=Maid of Plays,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=zUwvHgex,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-26T21:23:29.181+0000) > > have fun with thinking there's such a thing I'm sure there are some people out there who think pedophilia is a-okay. Their thoughts and tastes are objectively bad and terrible. There is such a thing. There are good memers, and Laughing Fish is NOT one of them. Nor is ANYBODY on GD. Nobody here is the good type of memer. Not one single person. And if other memers had to go, then so does Laughing Fish. I don't give a fuck about any of the people here who have been perma'ed. I don't talk to a lot of them. Likewise, I don't give a fuck about Laughing Fish. He could be REALLY chill outside of boards, like I'm sure a lot of our shitposters are. But how they post on Boards, and in LF's case, on GD are what matters here. I'm not biased because I think all garbage memetrash should go away from GD. But LF is the loudest and most obnoxious case because he rubs it in that he knows his shit shouldn't be tolerated here.
> [{quoted}](name=Saigyouji Yuyuko,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=zUwvHgex,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-26T21:28:11.510+0000) > > I'm sure there are some people out there who think pedophilia is a-okay. > > Their thoughts and tastes are objectively bad and terrible. > > There is such a thing. > > There are good memers, and Laughing Fish is NOT one of them. Nor is ANYBODY on GD. Nobody here is the good type of memer. Not one single person. And if other memers had to go, then so does Laughing Fish. I don't give a fuck about any of the people here who have been perma'ed. I don't talk to a lot of them. Likewise, I don't give a fuck about Laughing Fish. > > He could be REALLY chill outside of boards, like I'm sure a lot of our shitposters are. But how they post on Boards, and in LF's case, on GD are what matters here. I'm not biased because I think all garbage memetrash should go away from GD. But LF is the loudest and most obnoxious case because he rubs it in that he knows his shit shouldn't be tolerated here. no such a thing, being gay was "objectively" bad in the past. now hating on gays is "objectively" bad. they're all subjective and change with time and how societies communities and cultures in their days view it. it's all subjective.
Vikkypoo (NA)
: Someone told me to die in game and they hope my family does too.
oh someone hoped me and my family die (which will inevitably happen mind you) NOW I MUST CRY! QQ here's the thing OP, you and your family will die, so get back to reality instead of bitching.
: Think of the MOST boring duel possible
fiddle wins this duel pretty easily so why would swain want to be a part of such a duel in the first place?
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9bh5sa26,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-27T15:55:46.747+0000) > > oh here we go again with "different intelligences" excuse. yeah..no > > science, math, reading and writing are the most common, and the most important intelligences. you can be the most intelligent at spitting with spit range of 20 miles but what the fuck does it matter? it doesn't. that's why "other intelligences" don't matter as much as these ones which are MEASURED by IQ tests. No they are not the most important, and intelligences excuse? No you moron. They are way more intelligences instead of book smarts. There is Logic, comprehension, emotional, behavioral, social etc and yes infact they do matter as much. Again you have no idea what you are talking about. As far as I bet you know, IQ test are a static number when it fact it differs depending on age. It was designed to assess CHILDREN on who needs help.
> [{quoted}](name=Redcadaver,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9bh5sa26,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-27T16:17:55.166+0000) > > No they are not the most important, and intelligences excuse? No you moron. They are way more intelligences instead of book smarts. There is Logic, comprehension, emotional, behavioral, social etc and yes infact they do matter as much. Again you have no idea what you are talking about. As far as I bet you know, IQ test are a static number when it fact it differs depending on age. It was designed to assess CHILDREN on who needs help. logic and comprehension are tested through math science and reading in the IQ test, and anything not measured in an IQ test doesn't matter as much as what's measured through IQ tests. you're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about. obviously it's different depending on age you can't test adults with children tests and vice versa. also it doesn't matter what it's intended purpose was when it was first introduced, what matters is what is it used for NOW and it's used to measure everyone's intelligence.
: > [{quoted}](name=PeNdR4GoN,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5LlWvO93,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-04-27T15:57:09.445+0000) > > As much as I like Heroes of the Storm, you have to admit Tracer is unbalanced right now. But then again riot has ekko. Tracer is a bit OP. Her damage is a pinch too high. Otherwise she's fine. She gets out traded but basically any other ADC which is how it should be. Meanwhile, Ekko has her mobility, th heal baked into his ult at level 6 and more damage and rankings AND utility.
> [{quoted}](name=Tyrannus0,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5LlWvO93,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-04-27T16:06:56.080+0000) > > Tracer is a bit OP. Her damage is a pinch too high. Otherwise she's fine. She gets out traded but basically any other ADC which is how it should be. > > Meanwhile, Ekko has her mobility, th heal baked into his ult at level 6 and more damage and rankings AND utility. it's dumb to compare champs in different games. that's like saying yamcha is SO OP he would one shot luffy XD
: Why did Riot make Rumble cancer again
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareq,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9bh5sa26,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-04-27T15:44:17.279+0000) > > LOL the point of IQ is pretty self explanatory, only a "smartass" like you would think otherwise. Explain then since obviously you know why it was invented, why it has been abused by idiots like yourself who don't even know why it was invented and then you can explain the why there are many different "intelligences" besides passing a standardized test. Please inform me since it is so obvious.
> [{quoted}](name=Redcadaver,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9bh5sa26,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-27T15:47:35.555+0000) > > Explain then since obviously you know why it was invented, why it has been abused by idiots like yourself who don't even know why it was invented and then you can explain the why there are many different "intelligences" besides passing a standardized test. Please inform me since it is so obvious. oh here we go again with "different intelligences" excuse. yeah..no science, math, reading and writing are the most common, and the most important intelligences. you can be the most intelligent at spitting with spit range of 20 miles but what the fuck does it matter? it doesn't. that's why "other intelligences" don't matter as much as these ones which are MEASURED by IQ tests.
: I wish there was a reason GD exist besides the grouping of troglodyte bandwagon morons who don't even know the point of an IQ.
> [{quoted}](name=Redcadaver,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9bh5sa26,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-27T15:42:43.383+0000) > > I wish there was a reason GD exist besides the grouping of troglodyte bandwagon morons who don't even know the point of an IQ. LOL the point of IQ is pretty self explanatory, only a "smartass" like you would think otherwise.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Dareq

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion