: Safety > picking the right targets. Leave that up to your midlaners, whose job is to either dish out as much damage as possible, or kill priority targets as quickly as possible. Or even your tanks, they can stop priority targets from shooting *you*. Yes, shoot the tank if he's in your face, nothing is worse than putting yourself into danger when you can do that later.
> [{quoted}](name=Cancerous Lulu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H3z8yJ6E,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-05-24T04:35:40.236+0000) > > Safety > picking the right targets. Leave that up to your midlaners, whose job is to either dish out as much damage as possible, or kill priority targets as quickly as possible. Or even your tanks, they can stop priority targets from shooting *you*. > > Yes, shoot the tank if he's in your face, nothing is worse than putting yourself into danger when you can do that later. pretty much the exact thing im saying
: i know i had to mention the last one after i remembered. am gonna go cri now
> [{quoted}](name=MunchCrunchLunch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H3z8yJ6E,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-24T03:40:40.609+0000) > > i know i had to mention the last one after i remembered. > am gonna go cri now not for too long now
: We should have more mini quests like kha vs rengo to add to in game story experience.
there is one with zillian and volibear its stupid but its kinda funny
Nekusen (NA)
: what about {{champion:268}}
> [{quoted}](name=Nekusen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H3z8yJ6E,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-05-24T03:30:45.409+0000) > > what about {{champion:268}} i dont know why is is labeled as a marskman
spombjop (EUNE)
: When i see that enemy picked Kha jungle...
the heck did i just watch... isnt this a level in Call of duty?
: > [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wj04oicN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-05-23T13:00:22.329+0000) > > "buy a zhonyas" is not counterplay. > An item is never counterplay, this is not DotA. You're wrong, you're being obstinate for absolutely no reason besides being pissed off at a champion. Stop it, its part of why this community is so incredibly toxic. Building an item is counterplay. Why? Any time you utilize an item, ability, or tactic to render your opponents tactics less effective, or nullify them entirely is counterplay. Making it so one of Zed's main damaging abilities is rendered useless is counterplay. Counterbuilding is counter play. COunterplay is more than "hur hur I dodge all the shurikens hur hur." Instead of speaking from an emotional place, utilize some rational thought. > > zed LACKs counterplay while having the safety of a mid lane mage and the itemization of an AD caster. No...no he does not. Several items counter him, and armor based items are cheaper to obtain than MR items and more abundant. > > Giving zed mana would work. No it would not, Zed was designed with an Energy based pool which is why he cannot spam shurikens and his E all day. Try it as Zed, use your abilities as soon as the CD is up, behold as you are bottomed out of energy. Giving him mana buffs his late game at the cost of his early game, which would not resolve anything but allow him to poke you more quickly, and more often late game during sieges/ > Making his shuriken (not shadow shuriken) hit only the first target would work. This would be an unnecessary nerf with nothing to compensate him for it. Zed relies on his Shuriken being able to pass through multiple targets to function appropriately when using his ultimate combos. So no...unless you propose Xerath's Q hitting only a single target. > Removing his double dash (or lowering his movespeed to 325 BECAUSE of the shadow flash) would work. Or we can not do that and say we did considering Zed is still a melee based champion who relies on autoattacks to help complete his damage. Zed is a champion who is relatively well designed. The only issue is simply the fact that Quicksilver sash no longer cleanses the effect of his ultimate.
> [{quoted}](name=Bears Dont Care,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wj04oicN,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-23T13:10:50.986+0000) > > You're wrong, you're being obstinate for absolutely no reason besides being pissed off at a champion. > Stop it, its part of why this community is so incredibly toxic. > Building an item is counterplay. > Why? > > Any time you utilize an item, ability, or tactic to render your opponents tactics less effective, or nullify them entirely is counterplay. > Making it so one of Zed's main damaging abilities is rendered useless is counterplay. > Counterbuilding is counter play. > > COunterplay is more than "hur hur I dodge all the shurikens hur hur." > Instead of speaking from an emotional place, utilize some rational thought. > > > No...no he does not. > Several items counter him, and armor based items are cheaper to obtain than MR items and more abundant. > > No it would not, Zed was designed with an Energy based pool which is why he cannot spam shurikens and his E all day. > Try it as Zed, use your abilities as soon as the CD is up, behold as you are bottomed out of energy. > Giving him mana buffs his late game at the cost of his early game, which would not resolve anything but allow him to poke you more quickly, and more often late game during sieges/ > > This would be an unnecessary nerf with nothing to compensate him for it. > Zed relies on his Shuriken being able to pass through multiple targets to function appropriately when using his ultimate combos. > So no...unless you propose Xerath's Q hitting only a single target. > > Or we can not do that and say we did considering Zed is still a melee based champion who relies on autoattacks to help complete his damage. > Zed is a champion who is relatively well designed. > The only issue is simply the fact that Quicksilver sash no longer cleanses the effect of his ultimate. as much as i hate zed and how he needs a nerf this guy is right, stop being mad everyone
: good luck with that. there are 3 types of adcs in low elo the one that actually knows what they're doing the one stays in the frontline thinking hes a tank. dies instantly. the one stays so far back doing no damage waiting for his team to die on engage. then still dies. and my favorite and special kind are the ones that roam in the enemy jungle on their own for some reason and get killed by a fed assassin.
> [{quoted}](name=MunchCrunchLunch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H3z8yJ6E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-24T02:42:29.446+0000) > > good luck with that. there are 3 types of adcs in low elo > > the one that actually knows what they're doing > > the one stays in the frontline thinking hes a tank. dies instantly. > > the one stays so far back doing no damage waiting for his team to die on engage. then still dies. > > and my favorite and special kind are the ones that roam in the enemy jungle on their own for some reason and get killed by a fed assassin. you listed 4 good sir
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: This takes intentional feeding to a whole new level
yea im surprized like 2 people got this... i think if you put it in memes and games it would of helped
Dust1 (NA)
: URF MODE vs Regular Mode Participation Rate
tbh i think urf makes me better at certain things... how to dodge play with people that are better than me, i usally go in a big win streak in ranked after urf cuz its so much easyer not playing vs plat or gold im playing vs people in low silver
: Where is my 'S' Grade?
Fasmodey (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DarkLarvitar,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=dyPmddy1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-23T01:37:22.889+0000) > > the animation for azir would suck to do That's what makes it more valuable. We never had god-tier powerful entities in a cinematic. The most powerful ones that we ever seen are just Nautilus, Nocturne, Ryze and Fiddlesticks. They're not even that powerful.
> [{quoted}](name=Fasmodey,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=dyPmddy1,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-05-23T01:56:41.166+0000) > > That's what makes it more valuable. We never had god-tier powerful entities in a cinematic. The most powerful ones that we ever seen are just Nautilus, Nocturne, Ryze and Fiddlesticks. They're not even that powerful. well their lore says that they are so fearsome and deadly they have to be very tied down... could be like season 1 lore but they are pretttttttyyyy strong
Fasmodey (EUW)
: Do you think we will see a fight between Ascendants in a cinematic?
Xeruon (NA)
: Here's an idea: Keep {{item:3140}} the way it currently is right now, but revert the change on {{item:3139}} so that it still removes stuff like Zed ult, Fizz ult, Trundle ult. ADCs can't rush the item because 65 AD, 35 MR, and 10% lifesteal are quite subpar for 3.6k Gold and it delays their core items. But once they do get it, they have an answer to Zed. So for example, a {{champion:222}} buildpath would look something like this: {{item:3031}} -> {{item:3006}} -> {{item:3140}} -> {{item:3087}} -> {{item:3072}} -> {{item:3139}} -> {{item:3026}} Boom. Problem Solved.
> [{quoted}](name=Xeruon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lX3d8GEN,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-05-22T21:34:50.960+0000) > > Here's an idea: > Keep {{item:3140}} the way it currently is right now, but revert the change on {{item:3139}} so that it still removes stuff like Zed ult, Fizz ult, Trundle ult. > > ADCs can't rush the item because 65 AD, 35 MR, and 10% lifesteal are quite subpar for 3.6k Gold and it delays their core items. > But once they do get it, they have an answer to Zed. > > So for example, a {{champion:222}} buildpath would look something like this: > > {{item:3031}} -> {{item:3006}} -> {{item:3140}} -> {{item:3087}} -> {{item:3072}} -> {{item:3139}} -> {{item:3026}} > > Boom. Problem Solved. way to copy Redmercy and claim it as your own
Stylîte (NA)
: So is Riot ever going to do something about Ekko?
he has been nerfed the past 3 patches... what are the notes can someone post the link?
: I just lost a bot game because of bots
you mean you cant solo carry bots? i mean they dont even group they come by 1 or 2 at a time and you kite back
: I think it needs a big tweak to mana; it's a 4 second CD, and if you go with Black Cleaver, it's 4.2 s; it's 45 mana right now, with Pantheon starting at 317 mana. Without counting mana regen, he gets to do 7 spears Seems like the spears do too much dmg and not enough mana cost.
> [{quoted}](name=KagaxRebornTyran,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bukrr9yd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-23T00:15:30.619+0000) > > I think it needs a big tweak to mana; it's a 4 second CD, and if you go with Black Cleaver, it's 4.2 s; it's 45 mana right now, with Pantheon starting at 317 mana. Without counting mana regen, he gets to do 7 spears > Seems like the spears do too much dmg and not enough mana cost. but you need to think his comb cost a lot more and he can only do it twice before he is oom although i agree he could use some tweaking
: Its a cloud dragon, no need to try to fight them over it
i mean i guess but it is only some boots compared to 15 ad/ap 10% true damage, huge healing buff it could be also in combat movement speed
: Can we finally do something about Yi?
i think ive beat yi everytime the past 2 patches
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: NERF Akai
not levels 1-5
: Doom Bots to the Rotating Game Queue?
Meddler said he wanted to try to
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: 2 afks in a ranked game lol
yea when you get good you can carry the 3v5
: How does anyone think ANNIE is balanced?
annie doesnt have 2 aoe stuns she has a passive that lets her get a stun unlike most champs that have a better passive and the stun is in the ability
: When you mute someone, I expect that everything related to that person is muted.
Hòpe (NA)
: Lmao right. Its like lucian ezreal volibear kindred maokai ryze ekko all get some special immunity to actually being nerfed decently
> [{quoted}](name=Defended,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2mqXqpKi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-21T21:01:09.134+0000) > > Lmao right. Its like lucian ezreal volibear kindred maokai ryze ekko all get some special immunity to actually being nerfed decently ekko got nerfed for 3 patches strait the fuck are you talking about
PiVoRx (EUNE)
: Why you cant dumpster Kindred like you dumpstered Yi?
: I call upon Laughing Fish
garen was a dumbass for not buying orcle lens vs shaco
: Jhin + U.R.F.
they should also fix the 4x garen damage spin bug
: when will Riot get rid of the 4x garen spin damage
its so stupid next urf it needs to change
Rioter Comments
: Are you salty because of a Rengar or something. Since when was he getting reworked and since when could he auto kill a tank. Obviously you don't understand how to play this game well with what you're saying.
> [{quoted}](name=YumScrumptious96,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OnV8vXp8,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-05-21T16:16:02.376+0000) > > Are you salty because of a Rengar or something. Since when was he getting reworked and since when could he auto kill a tank. Obviously you don't understand how to play this game well with what you're saying read that riot thought his kit was unheathly and that he is getting a rework soon i didnt say autokill i said in about 5 hits, if he is ahead of course and if your arnt ahead with him you are playing him wrong watch nightblue or any Rango video and them 1 shoting annnnnything
: Can Azir build the soon to be new Triforce?
: Who should I buy? Rengar or Darius
rengar is getting a rework soon(tm) really op can 1v5 when he autokills adc then autokills mage then support then 3 shots tank Darius is a 1v5 God
: I don't really want to play league this game
or just play ad udry and destroy towers faster than a full build adc when you have 3
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: physical and emotional pain are two very different things.
> [{quoted}](name=aaronautumn,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=za3Jt30B,comment-id=000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-20T04:55:49.558+0000) > > physical and emotional pain are two very different things. yea physical is way easier to go threw id brake my leg any day if league god can get me the fuck out of these intent feeders and afks
Rioter Comments
: how?
> [{quoted}](name=aaronautumn,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=za3Jt30B,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-20T04:49:56.095+0000) > > how? my leg got cut shut up some people dont have legs... thats just not alright to say
: yes
> [{quoted}](name=aaronautumn,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=za3Jt30B,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-20T04:47:34.608+0000) > > yes that is just stupid
: it is relevant. have you ever heard of comforting people?
> [{quoted}](name=aaronautumn,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=za3Jt30B,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2016-05-20T04:43:30.725+0000) > > it is relevant. have you ever heard of comforting people? you comfort people by telling them "there is worse shit in Africa so you problems arn't as big"?
: i was nice and was going to trade a guy a pick
and i have a cait thats non stop bitching at me
: im sorry to hear that but there are people in third world countries dying of influenza. please be more greatful
> [{quoted}](name=aaronautumn,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=za3Jt30B,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-20T04:32:15.434+0000) > > im sorry to hear that but there are people in third world countries dying of influenza. please be more greatful if you care so much about them then go help them and stop playing
Rioter Comments
: I got an shit talking jax afk in base because they have more tanks
Riot can you plz just insta perma ban these kids???
Show more

DarkLarvitar

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion