Barkley (NA)
: so...... nobody?
> [{quoted}](name=Barkley,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e8mEquXE,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T00:45:36.409+0000) > > so...... nobody? There are loads of people here who want it to be mandatory.
Barkley (NA)
: who would ever opt into autofill....?
> [{quoted}](name=Barkley,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e8mEquXE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-17T00:35:50.362+0000) > > who would ever opt into autofill....? Presumably the people who want it to be mandatory
: Get rid of autofill
Removal is too far, but it should indeed be optional.
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ErGWQfI,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-09-16T23:05:02.049+0000) So what you're saying is fire the lore team so that the game gets more money put into it? Alright. While we're at it, lets fire the art and sound design teams too. After all, what are they doing to fix the game? Making pretty pictures and sounds? Fuck that, don't need that. Lets just fire everyone that doesn't directly work on League. That'll solve all our problems. Fuck those artists, writers, composers, and everyone else that doesn't directly work on fixing and balancing the game. They contribute nothing to this game, or society, and they and their families deserve to live poverty stricken lives. Should have learn how to code if they want to be worth something. Congratulations, now the game is even worse than it was before. Can't have new game modes/maps without artists to design them. Old outdated champions will stay old and outdated, because there's no one to update them anymore. No new champions to keep the game fresh. No new music, no new skins, no new stories, nothing. Just a dull, boring game, with its toxic fanbase, slowly fading away into obscurity, all because one little asshole thought a book was pointless. See, stuff like the art, the lore, the music, isn't pointless. That shit is the backbone of this game. When all else fails and the game is shit, people can still turn to those and admire them, and for some, that's the only reason why they stay. You don't care, you think its pointless. Good for you. Go rain on some other parade.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ErGWQfI,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-09-16T23:19:48.346+0000) > > So what you're saying is fire the lore team I'm saying let's have a special focusing of resources on fixing the gameplay due to the horrendous state it's been in for the past two years.
rawiazam1 (EUNE)
: shouldn't ekko's shield last at least the same time as his stun?
The duration of the shield should increase if he stuns someone. The same is true to Neeko's ult.
: Lore team =/= the game development team. People don't understand this.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ErGWQfI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-16T21:34:57.074+0000) > > Lore team =/= the game development team. People don't understand this. Resources spent on pointless shit like this == resources not spent on worthwhile shit
: If you are in Low Plat or below (I'm gold 1) PLEASE STOP CALLING OTHER PEOPLE BAD AT THE GAME.
> [{quoted}](name=Empress Hussie ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pq5BEZNA,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-16T20:26:50.542+0000) > > I use to be a dumb kid calling everyone bad and other words I don't think I should repeat on the forums. I started playing at 12 so you can imagine what was going on in my mind when I was cursing at everyone and their mamas. Anyway, now that I know how to accept a lost, review my match and make corrections as I go I don't do that shit anymore. Instead of calling someone bad for going 0/5 in lane I try to give em pointers to better their game play, well the best pointers I could give. I'm not down their necks telling them they are bad, they are already having a bad game. Please just stop, everyone in these elos are considered TRASH, T R A S H. You aren't no lcs player or better than the average you are either average or below GET OVER IT. You don't get to decide how someone else defines "bad". If you wish to disagree with someone's definition, that's fine, but that doesn't make the definition incorrect.
Feathermane (EUNE)
: Serious questions
> [{quoted}](name=Feathermane,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lggntbAV,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-16T18:28:39.903+0000) > Streamers encounter bugs in the majority of their games No they don't.
: Just let Fiora ult towers if you are so desperate for her to be broken
She should also be able to not only Riposte turret shots but also reflect them back at her opponent for additional damage and a stun.
: Why do I lose lp for this?
Losing a game results in losing LP.
: How bad is Singed?
He's so bad that picking him probably should be a bannable offense.
: Streaks
> [{quoted}](name=ManBearPig916,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Tqep1lXE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-16T09:16:06.249+0000) > >Why can't you fix the matchmaking so that the games are not so snowbally and one-sided? Because that's a game design issue, not a matchmaking issue
: This is fair matchmaking
Those are the ranks for solo queue and that was a flex game.
: Wonderful. I appreciate the explanation. Rather helpful. Is there a place to look at the average scores of certain champions?
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Ligma,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=utEsgvtd,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T01:26:57.719+0000) > > Wonderful. I appreciate the explanation. Rather helpful. Is there a place to look at the average scores of certain champions? Go to the stats page in the client.
: RIven is perma Shielding on PBE
The cooldown on Riven's E had been 10/9/8/7/6 from mid September 2011 through mid May 2019. It's going to 12/11/10/9/8 with the upcoming patch. She certainly doesn't need to be buffed from where she is now, but the cooldown will at least be higher than it has historically been.
: Why is there a "Normal Queue MMR"
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=40t9ndEe,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-15T15:38:15.553+0000) > > Or you can just play normal games which are the exact same as ranked games Not the ones I play. People on first time champions, deeply off-meta champions. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, but people clearly aren't trying as hard to win. Less competitive I guess.
> [{quoted}](name=5 Dollar Holler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=40t9ndEe,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-15T16:01:29.833+0000) > > Not the ones I play. People on first time champions, deeply off-meta champions. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, but people clearly aren't trying as hard to win. Less competitive I guess. Then it would be very easy for you to climb in normal MMR.
: Why does the jg always get blamed?
I can't speak for others, but in my experience the jungler is the one that fucks up the most. While it's certainly true that jungler is the most difficult role (and the only one in general that requires any amount of skill), playing poorly is not excusable.
: Demotion Shield Expiring: Guess I'm Not Playing for 7 weeks?
Or you can just play normal games which are the exact same as ranked games
: why cant people seem to get this through their head? auto fill isnt new. it was just forced fill in champ select. back before role selection was a thing. people got roles based on pick order. and the last pick/last two picks on other side were forced to fill whatever roles werent selected. and it was common for those roles to be support and jungle majority of the time. people need to learn to adapt and play more then 1 role/champ and if you are in a situation where you get filled into a role you dont play. say something in champ select , chances are someone will swap. if not. dodge. its 3lp in rank and dont effect your mmr.
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AQiucltE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-15T00:26:18.701+0000) > > auto fill isnt new Its age is not relevant.
: Got banned for what?
It means someone else played on your account.
datfatguy (OCE)
: I just feel like Zed doesn't take a lot of skill to play anymore
> [{quoted}](name=datfatguy,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2mBfE31J,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-15T06:53:21.330+0000) > > Zed used to be one of the most skill-demanding champions in the game It's too early in the morning to have laughed that hard.
: The tear of the goddess issue
> [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-15T07:50:01.177+0000) > >Ryze is also another champ who could benefit from the mana. You get 1000 mana when you fully complete a tear, that only spells a really good item on ryze and ezreal. But there's also blitz who could get a giant shield from his passive. Kassadin could get off an extra fully stacked ult or 3 because of that extra mana. None of those champions would buy both Manamune and AaS if it were an option.
: where's kreepo?
According to various wikis, he's a manager for G2.
: Normal matchmaking is a bunch of bullshit
> [{quoted}](name=Hi im Lift,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EXdNkP4A,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-14T21:07:18.429+0000) > >Why the fuck am i getting diamonds and plats in my game? Because your normal MMR is similar to their normal MMRs or they were in premades and the average premades' MMRs were similar to yours
Saezio (EUNE)
: So, one cannot autofill 6 times in a row, since autofilling (or filling in general) will give you the protection. Correct?
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cLKaW86N,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T23:36:02.854+0000) > > So, one cannot autofill 6 times in a row, since autofilling (or filling in general) will give you the protection. Correct? Dodging while autofilled won't grant protection, though 6 is still highly unlikely. My record since I've been keeping track is 11 times in a row, but that was across 5 or 6 accounts, so I clearly just hit a point where they were all synchronized to get autofilled in their upcoming games.
: Isn’t this just reverting an earlier change that did basically nothing.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OP8FFv9u,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-14T23:32:39.980+0000) > > Isn’t this just reverting an earlier change that did basically nothing. The end result of the recent and upcoming changes is E going from 10/9/8/7/6 to 12/11/10/9/8.
Saezio (EUNE)
: This can be taken a number of ways. My understanding is that even if you autofill in game 1 and then get protection so you can't autofill in game 2 you might have to autofill again game 3 if your "secret number" dictates it. But if your "secret number" is good you most likely won't see autofill again for many games in a row. You really need to read the paragraph after the one you linked about how protection still has some effect after it wears off. I believe it would be explicitly mentioned if you could get autofilled when it says "autofill protected" Riot phrasing ftw.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cLKaW86N,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-14T23:15:24.267+0000) > > This can be taken a number of ways. My understanding is that even if you autofill in game 1 and then get protection so you can't autofill in game 2 you might have to autofill again game 3 if your "secret number" dictates it. But if your "secret number" is good you most likely won't see autofill again for many games in a row. > > You really need to read the paragraph after the one you linked about how protection still has some effect after it wears off. > I believe it would be explicitly mentioned if you could get autofilled when it says "autofill protected" > > Riot phrasing ftw. One cannot get autofilled with autofill protection.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Any source on this? Or am I supposed to take your word? Because every time I play support next game I get "autofill protection" and haven't been filled once ever with that on the screen.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cLKaW86N,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T22:55:12.507+0000) > > Any source on this? Or am I supposed to take your word? Because every time I play support next game I get "autofill protection" and haven't been filled once ever with that on the screen. The system is not entirely random. Here’s basically how it works: everyone has a number in the background that goes up slightly every time they don’t fill, and hugely goes down every time they do. When there’s a shortage of a position, the system compares all possible position assignments for all players in the queue, taking into account your secondary choice and how recently you filled – then finds the most suitable candidate based on those factors. https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/06/ask-riot-autofilled/
Saezio (EUNE)
: No way anyone got autofilled 6 times in a row. You get protection after filling, you are guaranteed one of your 2 preferred roles. BTW dodging obviously doesn't count
> [{quoted}](name=ChristmasEvelynn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cLKaW86N,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-14T22:45:17.466+0000) > > seems everytime you go on a winning streak you get auto-filed 6+ times MINIMUM in a row. thats ridiculous... There's a hidden counter that goes up when you don't get autofilled and goes down when you do. Your chance to get autofilled goes up as the counter goes up and goes down as the counter goes down.
: Sometimes, a champion's imbalance is their kit instead of their numbers.
It's a combination. Anything can be made balanced through nothing but number changes.
Ze Volf (NA)
: Why do them like that riot?
How is Riot supposed to know which champion someone will pick?
Rodsquad (EUW)
: Lissandra R quality of life change
: Is solo q really about improving or grinding?
> [{quoted}](name=RollinNaybkhood,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ztY9Hd15,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-14T15:05:50.245+0000) > > I'm not saying I'm an amazing player that deserves a higher rank, I feel like I could get there sometime this or next year, but I defo feel like that me winning my games and climbing isnt me actually winning my games, its more about praying that my team is competent enough to not feed and end games when leads are given. It's the same for the other nine players in the match, too. The thing that determines who wins more and who loses more is how often it actually is the person's fault rather than someone else's.
: QOL: Make Bami Cinder stop triggering tower aggro
Same thing with Vest and Thornmail and Death's Dance
: low account level games are terrible
The reason you're finding those people is because you are an alt being placed with other alts. Most (or at least a good portion) of those people got banned on their previous accounts, so they have to make more. New players will not experience (nearly as much of) that garbage. It's no where near two or three hundred games. A lot of it dies down after about level 15, which is like twenty-five games or something. Once you hit level 20, everything becomes like it is post-30, though I suppose that isn't saying much. Of course, it's still an issue, but it's not one can be solved unless Riot decides to eliminate/limit the ability to make alts. It simply isn't worth Riot's time to investigate level 10s being reported, as level 10 can be obtained in half a day.
Dynikus (NA)
: >Dont you just love it. Karma just poked her head at mid lane and there you go...insta nerf. Tank karma top is what you can thank for these changes, not midlane karma. They're requiring you actually build ap to do damage now.
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d4xUAa51,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-13T20:21:28.810+0000) > > Tank karma top is what you can thank for these changes, not midlane karma. They're requiring you actually build ap to do damage now. Tank Karma didn't build AP.
: :< people on my team wouldn't let me CS is that why im not S?
> [{quoted}](name=Queen Sanyas Pet,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ur3ztYEz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-13T19:30:10.813+0000) > > :< people on my team wouldn't let me CS is that why im not S? Yes. CS is the single most important stat for getting a good grade and KDA is next. It's unclear what, if anything, is next. If you have good stats for those two, your grade will be an S regardless of everything else. If your stats for one of those is low, it's very unlikely you'll get an S.
: How do i get S's and S+'s on garen wtf?
Your grade is based on how other people performed with the same champion in the same role. 144 CS in 31 minutes is terrible.
: Winning on 97+ LP should give you a free win in promos - Change My Mind
: Why does nobody ever complain about Katarina?
Presumably because she's quite weak
Jamalu (EUNE)
: Matchmaking is broken.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamalu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YvRaoHdf,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-13T13:36:54.162+0000) > > So i just played a normal draft and i was put against a master solo ranked Normal draft and solo ranked have separate MMRs.
Ryelic (NA)
: Aatrox feels legitimately awful to play in lane now.
Heaven forbid a manaless TDPS can't press a single button and clear an indefinite amount of minions instantly. He still does all of his broken garbage against champions. He'll be fine.
: Inting in Silver
> [{quoted}](name=Abramagician,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bGL2a3TP,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-12T03:25:24.890+0000) > > Im really tired of trying my hardest in each game just for some members to int. Its fine if they do badly, but some of these players act like they dont even know what they are doing, do not listen to pings or even try to play defensively. It confuses me on how I am playing in silver elo, it feels like iron 4 to me with what some of my teammates do at times. I just want to climb... If it makes you feel better, it's not any better at the higher ranks.
: Uh, can you like, not do this Riot?
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QfkmG0M1,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-12T22:05:48.503+0000) > >About most of the year. More like most of the decade
Xphineas (NA)
: Yall should realize how lucky we are.
DotA is free and every champion is permanently unlocked. HotS is free and it gives free champions, skins, and other cosmetics at significantly higher rates even when considering it has more of those to give.
jsuos0 (NA)
: AKALI
If we are to assume she is or was overpowered in the hands of skilled players, your inability to perform well with her is entirely your fault.
Eedat (NA)
: Dude it's ARAM where gold gets shoveled down your throat and everyone builds glass cannon. I mean ffs its 13 minutes into the match ***and there are already EIGHTY kills*** and you're going to sit here and say an ADC getting popped from a full combo from a fed af mage isn't how this normally works?
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BikHHNnn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-12T16:17:22.350+0000) > >you're going to sit here and say an ADC getting popped from a full combo from a fed af mage isn't how this normally works? No, he said the exact opposite and that it shouldn't be that way.
Senamz13 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WMK1l5kz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-12T15:31:48.786+0000) > > Because it's coded on dealing damage, and triggering it with BoRK, Blue Smite, etc. is clearly considered an acceptable feature for Kayn to have, because changing it to "hit a target with a basic attack or ability" would have been a very easy change to make. So I’m curious, what am I supposed to do when a blue Kayn runs through 10 walls with mobi boots and Youmuu’s, blue smites me, and ults me to hell? All of this happens in 1 second using point and click abilities. How am I supposed to counter that? I’m genuinely curious.
> [{quoted}](name=Senamz13,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WMK1l5kz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T15:40:12.326+0000) > > So I’m curious, what am I supposed to do when a blue Kayn runs through 10 walls with mobi boots and Youmuu’s, blue smites me, and ults me to hell? All of this happens in 1 second using point and click abilities. How am I supposed to counter that? I’m genuinely curious. Armor is extra effective against Shadow Assassin because it reduces his damage twice (and because he builds lethality).
: Oh, look, another nerf to akali that isn't going to fix anything.
If we assume she is overpowered, then continuing to nerf her will eventually make her balanced.
Show more

Darkdemon653

Level 34 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion