Zac x Me (NA)
: Remember when you could play every champ with every build on every lane and it worked?
The game has never been like that. Even before season 1, we had a pretty good idea about the best way to build a team. We knew a jungler was necessary. We knew that if the team had a support, support + RAD bottom was the best with a mage going mid and a tank (or something that could handle itself in a very vulnerable lane) going top. The only thing we got wrong was not always going with that setup; initially, not all teams had a support, which would typically result in the RAD going mid. By the time season 1 had rolled around, it was accepted at the higher levels (and by levels I mean summoner levels, not ranked Elo) and in good Elos that having a support was indeed mandatory and we've had the same setup ever since. I'm not going to address the items comment because that's beyond absurd.
prsnbish (NA)
: Leona Buff Sounds Brutal
: Why haven't stats updated in client in months?
: Riot's defender dogs always preach about how games are even and based on skill, but I find that hard to believe when I get paired up with people that lose their games back to back and lose them hard each time.
> [{quoted}](name=MonroelSjY,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aR6a1edb,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-22T18:52:21.941+0000) > >Riot's defender dogs always preach about how games are even and based on skill, but I find that hard to believe when I get paired up with people that lose their games back to back and lose them hard each time. In case you're referring to me, I'm not a Riot defender. I think they are an embarrassment to not only the gaming industry but to life in general. With that out of the way, you're going to have games you can't possibly win and you're going to have games you can't possibly lose. Everyone will experience this. Skill is the factor that determines how often each of those happens and the results of the games that could go either way.
: I love how I'm on a Ranked win streak and get blessed with 3 "players" each on loss streaks
That's like inverse gambler's fallacy - because all the previous games have been losses, the next one is bound to be as well. Still an idiotic idea, though.
: MMR abusing in normal game with high elo players
Normal and ranked have separate MMRs.
: He was THE anti-mage before his rework. Now? He's a horribly designed half tank that doesn't do damage but barely survives to be a tank as well. He's literally nothing and Riot doesn't care to revert him or give him meaningful changes.
> [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AryqgwGi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-22T12:34:35.336+0000) > > He was THE anti-mage before his rework. > > Now? > > He's a horribly designed half tank that doesn't do damage but barely survives to be a tank as well. He's literally nothing and Riot doesn't care to revert him or give him meaningful changes. To be fair, he was still good at anti-magic and anti-burst at the start of his rework, too.
DUOCHRIS (NA)
: why is Riots match making trash
Normal and ranked have separate MMRs.
Kuponya (NA)
: If Grasp stole HP instead...
: A question for One Tricks/Mains...
Don't choose overpowered champions to be your main.
: Might have found a new meta for Late-game adc/Jungler
> [{quoted}](name=The Hörror King,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OlE3s7O2,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-21T21:21:06.863+0000) > > stats in training shown a 900 Shield That would require 5400 health at level 18.
qss0 (EUW)
: Can someone explain me why is Garen unkillable with one AD item?
You used your slows before he used his Q, tried to burst him during his W, and stood next to him during his E.
: Yeah but i think they changed it because they wanted to diversify builds.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KmRONMmO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-21T19:50:00.458+0000) > > Yeah but i think they changed it because they wanted to diversify builds. They did it because they thought that because pressing buttons is fun, pressing them more often must be more fun. While they were correct in one sense, they didn't realize what the consequences would be.
Midroid (EUNE)
: Matchmaking, what is happening?
Where exactly is the matchmaking problem with that match?
: Huge problem with Diana rn (bug)
I'm not up to date with Diana mechanics, but I'm pretty sure what your describing was an intentional change with the most recent patch. "Can no longer be reset twice when a reset was timed with a new application of Crescent Strike Moonlight"
: Can Wukong get a new passive already?
They're working on a mini-rework for him. I'm pretty sure there was a change to his innate, though I don't remember what it was. > [{quoted}](name=Blessed By RNG,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y0ladHrg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-21T14:50:06.021+0000) > > So did Teemo have for months but they just scrapped it, anyways can you link me to his PBE changes? Strength of Stone (Passive) [New] Crushing Blows Whenever Wukong or one of his clones damages an enemy champion, they apply a stack of Crushing Blows to that target. Targets take 4% increased damage from Wukong and his clones for each stack of Crushing blows (max 5). VFX start small at one stack and get larger with each additional stack applied. [Redesigned] Stone Skin When 3+ enemy champions are visible within 1400 units, Wukong gains Armor and MR equal to 20 + 2 per level + 0.2*his bonus Armor/MR respectively. Bonuses last for 6s and renews if enemies remain near.
: why is my vision score higher ? XD
Vision score from wards placed is based on how long they last.
: Skipping a cross division promo
Your MMR is significantly higher than your rank.
: Did MMR shift downward?
> [{quoted}](name=Darkstar Annie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=03Lc16o4,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-21T10:33:20.889+0000) > > My MMR in Plat 4 is 1400 It's impossible for any website to determine your MMR. Riot could, but they don't release that information.
: Can we talk about normals matchmaking?
The matchmaking system for normal is the same as the matchmaking system for ranked.
: Enchanters and mages too bad, low tickrate not allowing to do deffensive combos fast?
Most spells have cast times during which you can't perform actions.
: Rumble
CDR is a weak stat for Rumble.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Pyke gets far too much gold from his ultimate now
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1V9flHEB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-20T12:21:49.950+0000) > > What makes you think you're supposed to win when your teammate feed? people say 'if you are good enough you can win every game in low elo' i like to know how
> [{quoted}](name=Linda de Mol,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1V9flHEB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T12:23:42.632+0000) > > people say 'if you are good enough you can win every game in low elo' > > i like to know how No they don't.
: How actually am I supposed to win when my teammates do this?
What makes you think you're supposed to win when your teammate feed?
: This ahri buff was so fucking unnecessary lol
Chiken138 (EUW)
: Riven Winrates and Pickrate for a high Skilled Champion
While I agree Riven should receive a slight nerf, she is not a difficult champion to play.
UniSect (NA)
: When the game is so toxic that people think your positivity is toxic
Lovelle (NA)
: Morellonomicon question
Is any stat or effect on any item necessary?
: Got a Perma Banned During a 14 Day Suspension is this a normal thing????
It's happened many times before. You got the 14-day for games A-B, but games C-D still had to be reviewed. After they got reviewed, you got the next tier of punishment.
Praexis (NA)
: We need better MR items for tanks
Jamlance (NA)
: I agree with you but that just they just trashed a good champion
> [{quoted}](name=Jamlance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sE7nbl8b,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-07-19T02:32:03.344+0000) > > I agree with you but that just they just trashed a good champion He was and still is a terribly designed champion.
Jamlance (NA)
: Nerfed too much
Working as intended
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: I'm really sick of those bullshit hitboxes
What you're experiencing is because you're looking at the character's displayed model, but that's not what the hitbox looks like. Look at the left and right of this picture. https://imgur.com/L3hNHK8 The character's model is in a drastically different spot, but the actual location of the character has _BARELY_ changed. If you compare the model to the healthbar, it goes from being way off-center to the right to being way off-center to the left after just being turned around, but the hitbox has the same coordinates as it did prior to the character model turning around.
Barkley (NA)
: Those people are generally diamond+ Of course they’ll get out of silver easily. I’m claiming to be 2-3 divisions higher than I typically place. Tops. I’m not saying OMGZORZ I R CHALLENJOR Y U PUT ME BRONZ Not at all. The difficult part for me is that I’ve gotten there. And I consistently climb through every season, albeit at a very, very slow pace. I think if you looked me up on OP.GG you’d find that my jungle win rates are 60%+ across all of my mains. But then the season ends and it puts me right back at bronze 1 or silver 4 or whatever, and I gotta do the slow, slow grind all over. That’s my point. What if I didn’t have to approach from the bottom and grind up? What if I came from the other side and fell down? I just wonder if there would be a difference.
> [{quoted}](name=Barkley,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EwKcmQYg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T06:40:19.255+0000) > > Those people are generally diamond+ > > Of course they’ll get out of silver easily. > >I think if you looked me up on OP.GG you’d find that my jungle win rates are 60%+ across all of my mains. They get out of gold and plat easily, too, and diamond if they're actually higher than that. While that might be (I don't know how to check for such information), you're overall win rate is 48% according to that website. Of course it's going to be very difficult to climb with a sub-50% win rate.
Magdova (NA)
: Lux Passive and Electrocute
Her innate is not an ability. "Ability" has a specific meaning in League and it does not refer to IQWER. There's a lot to go over regarding things like "ability", "spell", "basic attack", etc. If you would like me to go into detail about those terms I will or we can just leave it at that.
Yääto (NA)
: Why Games Are Massively Uneven
My theory is it has to do with how much this game snowballs. It's very easy for one mistake to lead to the lane being completely lost through CS, kills, or both. And by mistake, I don't mean going super aggressive with no ward or any potential backup. I mean failing to dodge a skillshot or taking an extra attack or two due to minion block. Once a mistake happens and someone gets a lead, an equal mistake happening to the other person does not equalize things (and let me point out now that it probably usually shouldn't); it takes either multiple mistakes or a much larger mistake to equalize things. On top of that, once someone gets a lead, it becomes more difficult for that person to make a mistake. If two people facing each other are of equal skill and person A makes only one small mistake, it's unlikely that person B is going to make multiple mistakes or a really big one. But it is likely that person B will be able to capitalize on the mistake and dominate person A.
ℓegit (NA)
: Is this intended on malphite or a new bug
Frozen Fist's slow field size increases with bonus armor. While his innate is active, the bonus armor provided by his W is tripled to granting 90% additional armor. I've seen a lot bigger.
: Suspending people for shit-talking people who started shit-talking them...
You shit-talking back ruins the game for the rest of the people, too. "Why don't they just mute me?" Why don't you just mute the person shit-talking you?
Zolanar (EUW)
: Kench, just nerfed abit too much
He was almost certainly intentionally gutted. He will likely receive buffs in the next patch or in the one after.
Yinless (NA)
: Is there a reason Cassiopeia's E does not stack Conqueror?
I've never heard of that before and couldn't find any other posts about it, so I'd chalk it up to just one of the myriad bugs that appeared with this patch.
: Why the fuck does Fizz have damage reduction on his passive?
With 1000 AP, he's blocking 14 of each instance of pre-mitigation damage. I think people will be able to handle that.
KKJason (OCE)
: Fizz’s ultimate mechanic is contradictory
In terms of design, you're supposed to lead with the ultimate, close the remaining gap with either Q or E, and use either E or Q to escape.
: new death recap is amazing!
Why did you take a picture of your monitor?
: Riot's is nerfing ranged tops by making them progressively stronger levels 4 and up.
I'm going to skip Jayce since his calculations require other things. Kennen's AD changes will be a nerf until level 6. The AS change is a nerf at all levels and at all points in the game no matter what, even while under the effects of his new E compared to his old E. Attack speed items are now worse on him in all situations. Neeko's AD changes will be a nerf until level 8 and not a buff until level 9. The AS changes will be a nerf until level 8. AS items are now worse on her in all situations.
: leagueofgraphs: the good and bad
No site can show you your MMR as it's hidden information.
Prime159 (NA)
: please for the love of god, tether norm and ranked mmr.
That works for only people who play both ranked and normal.
: I dont always check chat unless someone specifically says my name in champ select. Its usually either premades chatting about irrelevant stuff or people complaining about matchups.
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VXyrFdNh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T00:09:33.309+0000) > > I dont always check chat unless someone specifically says my name in champ select. Its usually either premades chatting about irrelevant stuff or people complaining about matchups. How do you know if someone says your name if you don't look at the chat?
: I want to the ability to see the main keystone rune that my teammates are taking in champion select
Why don't you just always tell everyone to check their runes and masteries? Though I do agree
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iy2IWoQl,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-07-16T23:55:05.680+0000) > > Why would I play a match where I'm assigned a role I didn't pick? there are people in your games who play roles they weren't assigned. if everyone were doing what you do then no one would get to play. it would be real fun. as is noted by OP not getting to play because he can't get 1 game of autofill out the way. oh NA, why are you so foolish. at least trump is a silver lining. inb4 someone's triggered.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iy2IWoQl,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-17T00:00:39.386+0000) > > if everyone were doing what you do then no one would get to play. That's actually my goal. That would hopefully get Riot to fix the system.
Show more

Darkdemon653

Level 34 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion