Accenix (NA)
: With the current mmr system, how is someone expected to climb
You have a sub-50% win rate and you're in plat. The system being flawed was clearly a benefit for you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qRwEuHx3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-14T17:21:46.624+0000) > > 1. Don't get Bramble Vest on Pantheon. At worst, get Calling > 2. You never applied GW to her because you had Bramble Vest instead of Calling > 3. You ran up to her while you had no abilities left to use and she still had everything 1. I was my team's only frontline and they had 3 auto-based champs. Bramble was the correct choice. 2. I _did_ apply GW because Illaoi's W is an auto. 3. Who had what abilities up isn't relevant to the point being made. A Champion at a relatively low level with no items _healed 60% of their max hp in a few seconds even with GW on them._ That should never happen.
> [{quoted}](name=Bouncemaster Zac,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qRwEuHx3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-14T17:32:44.912+0000) > > 1. I was my team's only frontline and they had 3 auto-based champs. Bramble was the correct choice. > 2. I _did_ apply GW because Illaoi's W is an auto. > 3. Who had what abilities up isn't relevant to the point being made. A Champion at a relatively low level with no items _healed 60% of their max hp in a few seconds even with GW on them._ That should never happen. No, you did not apply GW. She attacked your spirit, not you. You can see in the video you posted that she never got the GW symbol above her head. But to make thing clearer, here's the clip. You can see in the debuff section that GW never appears. https://streamable.com/9yg3n
: "Grievous Wounds reduces enemy healing."
1. Don't get Bramble Vest on Pantheon. At worst, get Calling 2. You never applied GW to her because you had Bramble Vest instead of Calling 3. You ran up to her while you had no abilities left to use and she still had everything 4. Her Conqueror didn't get stacked until your spirit had died and ultimately healed her for a total of 40 during the exchange 5. Her Ravenous Hunter was still at 1.5% and healed her for a total of 18 during the exchange
: There is something that should really be changed and i'm sure that many of us will agree
: I will _**never**_ post names on the forum. I'm not here to flame as previously mentioned. And I would never post on the account I am asking about. I can however post whatever stats you would like. https://i.imgur.com/pVciXOx.jpg[/img] https://i.imgur.com/C3JjyAm.jpg[/img] https://i.imgur.com/cog4xEc.jpg[/img] https://i.imgur.com/1I0ajbo.jpg[/img] hope this was "Intentional" enough LOL.
> [{quoted}](name=Parallel Paradóx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RwGa3rE5,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-14T13:11:06.794+0000) > > I will _**never**_ post names on the forum. I'm not here to flame as previously mentioned. > And I would never post on the account I am asking about. Then we can't help you
: why the fuck would you put lifesteal on an adc
Kindred was never in bot lane and she doesn't have lifesteal.
RealDsy (EUNE)
: Reworking useless skills - Corki Q
You're not supposed to spam it. You're supposed to use it in between auto-attacks. At that attack speed, it won't be a DPS loss.
HashJus (EUW)
: Please fix AD bruisers
> [{quoted}](name=HashJus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QEmZiIto,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-13T16:22:19.723+0000) > >Conqueror again helps AP heroes more I'm looking forward to hearing the reasoning for believing this.
: Leona AP or AD?
Don't build offense on Leona. If you have to do it to satisfy some primal urge, don't go beyond Frozen Fist.
Pandara (NA)
: Discussion post about a specific champions lack of balance, you have been warned.
> [{quoted}](name=Pandara,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XXn99Jhm,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-13T09:18:55.200+0000) > >my response to this is the usual one offered up by disgruntled players "99% of the players of this game are not pro-players, so why balance around less than 1% of players" You should be vehemently supporting the idea of significant Akali buffs.
AhernfVy (NA)
: Why does 10/4 Udyr lose to 4/4 Darius who misses all 3 Qs in a duel?
: > [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bHv80T4x,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-11T12:15:54.970+0000) > > You have an hidden rank in normal draft/blind games, you have a visible rank in flex and you have a visible rank in ranked. > These ranks are not bound to each others, the matchmaking algorithm will not even look at your other ranks when it matches you for a given game mod. > > So, either you have a high hidden rank in normal games, or they have a low hidden rank in normal games. So, no there's no problem with the matchmaking. when diamonds have shitty mmr in norms and continue to rape everyone. theres an issue. a game is about fun not learning. im not trying to become anything. i just want to have fun and not be put down by diamonds.
> [{quoted}](name=The Fat God,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bHv80T4x,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T15:06:26.745+0000) > > when diamonds have shitty mmr in norms and continue to rape everyone. theres an issue. a game is about fun not learning. im not trying to become anything. i just want to have fun and not be put down by diamonds. A diamond player with a low normal rating who starts playing normals won't maintain that low rating for long unless he intentionally does things to lose. Also, given that in the game in question everyone was plat and diamond other than the OP, it's more likely that he has a high normal rating rather than the nine other players having low ratings.
: I dont get normal draft/blind matchmaking
> [{quoted}](name=BengalsFan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bHv80T4x,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-11T07:13:29.433+0000) > > The main point of this post, is to discuss the matchmaking of this game, i'm a silver 2 player, most seasons i'm gold but this season I didn't have as much time to play, but regardless i'm not very good either way. The main point of this article is whether i'm silver 2 or gold 5 i shouldn't be playing with a full lobby of diamonds and plats in every single match i play in normal (also i'm not qued up with anyone) A person's MMR in a queue other than the one you're doing (I'm not sure if blind normal and draft normal share an MMR) is completely irrelevant. If your MMR is 1 in flex and 1000000000000000 in solo queue and you queue up for a flex game, you will get people with MMRs near 1. If your MMRs in both flex and solo are 1 and 10000000000000 in normal and you queue up for a normal game, you will get people with MMRs near 10000000000000. Regardless of what you are doing, when you are put in a game with someone, it means your MMR is similar to theirs (for a premade, it will be the average MMR of the people in the premade) for the type of game you're doing.
: I don't understand the attitude in league
> [{quoted}](name=SirWimder,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XdJxVArJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-10T21:56:10.283+0000) > > While i know a topic like this will attract a less then savory group of people....I am a type of person who has to understand the logic to something. As at the end of the day, unless your the top 10%, its just a game that has ZERO impact on you real life The fact that something is unimportant to you doesn't mean it isn't unimportant to others or that it's wrong for that something to be important to others.
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k3dN0ErT,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-12-10T21:43:45.101+0000) > > The reason they had to remove it no longer exists, so it's fine in that regard. They removed efficient AP spellvamp items due to Vladimir. He is still there and would probably abuse efficient AP spellvamp items hard if they were reintroduced. Note that I said efficient. This is because {{item:3146}}, while AP, is too expensive and has AD (which is wasted for most mages). It also lacks cooldown reduction, unlike WotA. Because of this, while most mages can build it, they sacrifice too much for it to be a worth option. We also have {{item:3812}}, which mages obviously don't build because it is AD.
> [{quoted}](name=YumaS2Astral,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k3dN0ErT,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-11T01:00:37.496+0000) > > They removed efficient AP spellvamp items due to Vladimir. He is still there and would probably abuse efficient AP spellvamp items hard if they were reintroduced. > > Note that I said efficient. This is because {{item:3146}}, while AP, is too expensive and has AD (which is wasted for most mages). It also lacks cooldown reduction, unlike WotA. Because of this, while most mages can build it, they sacrifice too much for it to be a worth option. > > We also have {{item:3812}}, which mages obviously don't build because it is AD. Vlad wasn't the problem. The problem was that his E was multiplying his healing by 1.36.
: I think that riot forget that they effectively removed spellvamp for a reason, then for some reason added it back into the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Death by Glamour,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k3dN0ErT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-10T20:02:46.811+0000) > > I think that riot forget that they effectively removed spellvamp for a reason, then for some reason added it back into the game. The reason they had to remove it no longer exists, so it's fine in that regard.
xALESIAx (EUW)
: Why is Trynda allowed to use his ultimate while hard CCed?
> [{quoted}](name=xALESIAx,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sr9liAJF,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-10T19:58:43.469+0000) > > Trynda is the only champion that can use his ultimate during a hard CC duration. Alistar and Olaf can use their ultimates during CC. Gangplank can use his W during CC. Rengar can use his empowered W during CC. Zoe can (sometimes) use her W during CC.
: So I disabled adblock on YouTube, and immediately I got hit with two 1+ minute un-skippable ads.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BkqhbbcX,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-10T19:05:12.341+0000) > > _Before the video even started._ > > What the hell, dude? You're going to make this worse after threatening to ban people for using ad blockers? > > Ad least I can spend money on YouTube premium for no ads =( What a quick 180 from your previous post on the matter
: The day of reckoning is upon us...
: Which champion has the most normal name?
To add to what's been said, Warwick, Veigar, Sylas/Silas, Tobias (Twisted Fate's real name), Xin and Zhao, Tristana/Tristan, and Leona/Leon are all names I've seen and heard on many occasions.
: > [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nt9Ve02H,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-12-09T23:44:47.926+0000) > > Oh yeah... that is bad lol. You can hit 5 people with a veigar E. It's hitbox is really large even if it is only the corners. If you place it in a small jungle path area, such as the narrow between wolves and blue, you have a fair chance of hitting the entire enemy team. Yuu and Mi is usually a chill mod, but this right there was a brainfart moment for him/her. I said getting hit by E and W, not just E.
> [{quoted}](name=Its Yuu and Mi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nt9Ve02H,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2019-12-10T00:42:17.831+0000) > > I said getting hit by E and W, not just E. Are we plebeians allowed to insult hypothetical people?
Arimal90 (NA)
: LP loss when Teammates Rage Quit
Riot's reason for not doing it is they believe people will bully others into leaving.
: > [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=96jMH2OG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-09T21:45:12.465+0000) > > Why are you trying to carry these games? This is what surrendering is for. These games are not meant to be carried. FF and focus only on winnable games and not garbage matches like that. I guess you're right. I just don't see the point in having games with literally 0% of winning, and getting them 3 fucking times in a row. I would understand if they were spread out from large amount of games, but this shit is just bad matchmaking and it's like this for years.
> [{quoted}](name=option paralysis,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=96jMH2OG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-09T21:50:17.409+0000) > > I guess you're right. I just don't see the point in having games with literally 0% of winning, and getting them 3 fucking times in a row. I would understand if they were spread out from large amount of games, but this shit is just bad matchmaking and it's like this for years. How is the matchmaking system supposed to know how people are going to perform in a given game?
HalexUwU (NA)
: How do you play against himerdinger adc?
Corki, Draven, Ezreal, Jhin, MF, Twitch, Vayne, Tristana, Varus, Ashe, Senna, Caitlyn, Jinx, and Kog with W all out-range his turrets. While the turrets are hard to kill early on, they get pretty squishy as the lane goes on.
: The first amendment does not give one the right to say whatever they want--on any platform & in any context--without punishment. Freedom of speech is defined as being free to express an opinion without persecution or suppression of one's government, and is not a rationale for hate speech. Over the last decade, various groups have tried to create their own platforms/hijack other platforms to recirculate stuff like hate-speech "in the name of free speech", but it is a gross misinterpretation of the law & more about signal-boosting controversial material--particularly in this age where many, if not most, platforms are not regulated to scale of the services they provide--rather than protecting people's rights. platforms like YouTube and Facebook are particularly vulnerable because there is no bonfide user-authentication that guarantees that an account belongs to a person who they say they are, and the degree of anonymity these services can provide to an otherwise legitimate userbase has proven to be an extremely volatile societal mix.
> [{quoted}](name=Shrek Luigi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1pygE68r,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-12-09T18:09:13.795+0000) > > The first amendment "Freedom of speech" does not refer to the 1st amendment.
: So, is this enough proof that he ragequitted? Will he even get punished?
Apart from the low-priority queue, there is no punishment for leavers.
Speeedy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Phoenixdust,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1pygE68r,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-09T16:05:12.815+0000) > > In my opinion you should be allowed to say whatever you want IFF your "audience" has a (not too much effort) way to ignore it. > > So for example in LoL you should be allowed to say anything INGAME, since everyone has the mute button, and if he is not interested he can mute. > But he should not be allowed to say anything in the post game screen (Why aren't mutes carried over from the game is still a question? O.o ), since you can not mute the person there. I wasn't directing this at LOL but for arguments sake once you mute/block them you can no longer see anything the other player does, does this change your opinion?
> [{quoted}](name=Speeedy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1pygE68r,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-09T16:14:16.861+0000) > > I wasn't directing this at LOL but for arguments sake once you mute/block them you can no longer see anything the other player does, does this change your opinion? We can't mute people in the pre-game or post-game screens. Mutes from in-game don't carry to the post-game. My view is the same as Phoenix's.
Rewt (NA)
: Class Definitions have been so wack since the class updates to the point where they arent useful.
> [{quoted}](name=Rewt,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jYBgflQW,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-08T22:06:26.745+0000) > >aren't tanks, but when you can kill an ADC in under 2 seconds..... Something might be afoot. Your argument is that higher damage is indicative of being a tank?
GodlyApe (EUW)
: Riven versus Urgot.
Show us a video of the fight. You are able to easily dodge his Q and E and prevent him from ever getting more than two shotguns on you. The ult is pretty 50/50, but if you dodge it as you said, I can't imagine Urgot just auto-attacking you to death.
Ksariyu (NA)
: What Defines Role vs. Position.
Class is playstyle and what the champion actually does and position is the physical place the champion resides.
: How come my team always hard feed?
You had 2300 games for just season 9 with a sub-50% win rate. Your teams are not the problem.
: S rank requirements need to scale with time
Everything is based on per minute or ratio.
: Why Does Ludens Proc Spellshield?
Despite being an item passive, it's treated as though it's an active. Item actives are spells. As for why it's considered an active, I don't think Riot has said anything on the matter. It's just one of the myriad exceptions when it comes to mechanics and classifications in this game.
Sirsir (NA)
: EDIT: You saw nothing, pay no attention to the post below this one
> [{quoted}](name=Sirsir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ykE0t9Ie,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T15:36:27.939+0000) > > Plus Presence of Mind means it's technically possible to get an ult with no practical cooldown. > > That said the odds of getting more than 2 clouds are ridiculously unlikely. What do restoring and increasing the max value of mana and energy have to do with ultimates?
: How does the Cloud Drake buff work exactly?
Item CDR stacks additively with itself and Cosmic Insight. Ultimate Hunter stacks multiplicatively (additively with itself). The cloud dragon buff stacks multiplicatively (additively with itself). The max CDR for ultimates is 75.25%.
xMin808 (NA)
: Blind Pick Matchmaking?
He was a premade with the MF, Zed, and Diana.
Periclum (NA)
: Senna and Soul Generation via Spoils of War
So the chance is reduced to 5.5%, and your experimentation result is 5.5%?
: Level 1 Darius ult kinda sucks
Stop using your ult before stacking your innate.
: Yuumi Proposed Changes, Question
I suspect one of the things Riot wants to do is increase her strength more at lower levels of play than higher levels of play. Being able to teleport with teammates is strength at all levels but is more strength at higher levels, especially professional play.
: d3dx9.39.dll
Reinstall DirectX.
: mmr doesnt exist.
Show us an example. On that account, the highest rank you've faced in a ranked game within the past month is a gold 2.
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KIcnUyAI,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T21:48:20.727+0000) > > It's less about whether I think it's true or false and more about the complete lack of evidence. If someone ever provides evidence to me, I will evaluate it and re-evaluate my thoughts on the situation accordingly. > > I apologize on behalf of my father that you owe him $1 million. When can he expect payment, though? A) The example doesn't work actually because you don't uphold the same relation of applied subjects to one another, B) Kotaku spent 3 years between their 2 articles, getting secret interviews with current and former employees of Riot Games to find out the truth and documented everything as much as they could. Hearsay has it some of the interviews were entirely audio-recorded. In that time, Kotaku has never publified intent and purpose and gave short-term notices, meaning that planning responses ahead was downright impossible, thus giving validacy to the results of said interviews. Your subjective opinion that all evidence must be material and universally available does NOT mean that the topic in correlation to requested evidence is invalid and false. You are free to have your opinion, but don't use it on a matter-of-fact basis. Kotaku went very thorough for this, as i said, the distance between their first article about it in 2016 (Which ended up triggering the later controversy that was PAX Panel) and the second article in 2018 would of been much shorter if they had made lighter, less validate work, essentially giving your claim a basis to have footing on. AND all that aside, employee claims about discrimination have to be serious. Riot games suffered several investigations, Kotaku being one of them, the damn state of California being the second, and the claim ended up being validated by all fronts that conducted an investigation. As I said, you are free to your opinion, even if it's very core basis is denial, but I recommend you not using it as if it's a fact. So far, every one of your request was given evidence and you ended up pulling a typical flat earther argument with "no no, give me **REAL** evidence." even thought it was handed to you.
> [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KIcnUyAI,comment-id=000300010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T21:59:29.975+0000) > > A) The example doesn't work actually because you don't uphold the same relation of applied subjects to one another, > > B) Kotaku spent 3 years between their 2 articles, getting secret interviews with current and former employees of Riot Games to find out the truth and documented everything as much as they could. Hearsay has it some of the interviews were entirely audio-recorded. In that time, Kotaku has never publified intent and purpose and gave short-term notices, meaning that planning responses ahead was downright impossible, thus giving validacy to the results of said interviews. > > Your subjective opinion that all evidence must be material and universally available does NOT mean that the topic in correlation to requested evidence is invalid and false. > > You are free to have your opinion, but don't use it on a matter-of-fact basis. Kotaku went very thorough for this, as i said, the distance between their first article about it in 2016 (Which ended up triggering the later controversy that was PAX Panel) and the second article in 2018 would of been much shorter if they had made lighter, less validate work, essentially giving your claim a basis to have footing on. > > AND all that aside, employee claims about discrimination have to be serious. Riot games suffered several investigations, Kotaku being one of them, the damn state of California being the second, and the claim ended up being validated by all fronts that conducted an investigation. > > As I said, you are free to your opinion, even if it's very core basis is denial, but I recommend you not using it as if it's a fact. So far, every one of your request was given evidence and you ended up pulling a typical flat earther argument with "no no, give me **REAL** evidence." even thought it was handed to you. I apologize on behalf of my employees that you owe them $1 million. When can they expect payment? It is a fact that claims are not evidence and that even if they were, they wouldn't be enough prove anything meaningful. I know you're aware of that, as is everyone else, though few people are willing to acknowledge it and act accordingly.
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KIcnUyAI,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-12-03T20:31:55.644+0000) > > People accusing others of things is not evidence that those things occurred. Basically "I don't think this is true, so I deny it under pretense of false-accusation." Mark Merill himself came out in public during a speech and apologized for the scandal. If one of Riot Games' biggest names comes out and proves the scandal was real by *apologizing for it on behalf of all his employees* then I do think it is real and proven. EDIT: https://www.businessinsider.com/riot-games-apologizes-2018-8?r=US&IR=T Incase you wanna deny that too. I swear, this board has an apologist for just about everything.
> [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KIcnUyAI,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T21:35:16.006+0000) > > Basically "I don't think this is true, so I deny it under pretense of false-accusation." > > Mark Merill himself came out in public during a speech and apologized for the scandal. If one of Riot Games' biggest names comes out and proves the scandal was real by *apologizing for it on behalf of all his employees* then I do think it is real and proven. It's less about whether I think it's true or false and more about the complete lack of evidence. If someone ever provides evidence to me, I will evaluate it and re-evaluate my thoughts on the situation accordingly. I apologize on behalf of my father that you owe him $1 million. When can he expect payment, though?
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rkGaRMTQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-03T20:24:36.934+0000) > > Stop queuing with people who have higher MMRs than you. "don't play with friends." you heard it here folks.
> [{quoted}](name=hazerddex,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rkGaRMTQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T20:27:35.622+0000) > > "don't play with friends." > > you heard it here folks. No, that's not what I said. Regardless, how do you think things should work? Should he be able to queue up with people with high ratings and face all people with ratings like his?
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KIcnUyAI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-03T18:41:47.229+0000) > > Please show us that proof. https://kotaku.com/inside-the-culture-of-sexism-at-riot-games-1828165483 https://www.polygon.com/2019/8/23/20829881/riot-games-sex-harassment-lawsuit-discrimination-settlement https://www.polygon.com/2018/9/7/17832430/riot-games-two-employees-leave-the-company-league-of-legends https://www.engadget.com/2019/05/07/riot-games-walk-out-sexism-lawsuits-arbitration/ --- Riot games has improved since those things happened, doesn't mean they have never happened. As far as all the scandals around Riot games go, the statement by BobaFlautist isn't wrong. The difference is *which part of the company you address*. The Lawsuit was indeed a settlement about the sexism that has happened there. So I would say it checks out.
> [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KIcnUyAI,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-12-03T20:22:09.538+0000) > > https://kotaku.com/inside-the-culture-of-sexism-at-riot-games-1828165483 > > https://www.polygon.com/2019/8/23/20829881/riot-games-sex-harassment-lawsuit-discrimination-settlement > > https://www.polygon.com/2018/9/7/17832430/riot-games-two-employees-leave-the-company-league-of-legends > > https://www.engadget.com/2019/05/07/riot-games-walk-out-sexism-lawsuits-arbitration/ People accusing others of things is not evidence that those things occurred.
: How does match paring work?
Stop queuing with people who have higher MMRs than you.
: Riot Games to pay $10M to female employees in lawsuit settlement
> [{quoted}](name=BobaFlautist,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KIcnUyAI,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-03T18:18:56.547+0000) > > the company culture has pretty consistently proven itself to be a toxic mess Please show us that proof.
Quáx (NA)
: Master Yi in season 10
He didn't take Conqueror in season 9 and the new Conqueror is much better for him, though I don't know if it outclasses LT.
IPERFECTO (EUW)
: What the hell is this matchmaking, it's happening every single game, can you stop?
I can't find the game in question, but judging by your match history, I'm going to assume that was a normal game. If it indeed was, ranks are completely irrelevant.
: Can we make picking meme champs in lane a bannable offense?
> [{quoted}](name=JayisthenameDFA,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2jaEfbdF,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-03T01:34:02.244+0000) > > Is personal MMR a thing in that we don't have to win games to get a boost in MMR, but just do good personally? Getting sick of getting matched with people who wanna play Soraka jungle, Lee sin support, Teemo jg, Kha'zix top etc. I want to have non meme games where people actually try to do well. These people feed, throw the game and I lose a good chunk of LP because of it. > > I do well personally as my stats will confirm, I feel I belong in a higher elo but can't push past because someone is always feeding like a MF. How do you guys break through gold (I know this is trivial for some people but it's clearly not for me, do you just get lucky and not get trolled by your own team) While those people are indeed twats and should be punished, they're not preventing you from climbing. Unless you're one of the people doing it the enemy team is more likely to have one of those people than your team. With that said, you should probably dodge when you do run into those people. You get punished for dodging, but the penalty for the first dodge each day is minimal and much less than the punishment for losing. Yeah, you shouldn't have to take a punishment for the actions of others, but what should be isn't relevant to what is.
Show more

Darkdemon653

Level 35 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion