: The Trials Begin
is it a bug I have completed about 10+ mission from week 1 and 2 + the replayable mission but only given like 8 complete mission?
agac4234 (EUW)
: mission bug
all the mission is bug atm i have play one on aurf and one on co op ai both dont give mission reward after match
: It’s time for November bundles!
i only buy the sol skin in that bundle so worth cuz the other 3 skin i already gotten them free from event chest and from skin shard lol
: December sales schedule
another month without some of the skins i want :(
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 28
any chance on adding new key stone rune for the other 3 path aka Sorcery/Resolve and Inspiration?
: Champion and skin sale: 11.23 - 11.26
can we get more skin sale instead of just four each week make it 8to10 skin sale ?
: then care to explain this https://imgur.com/a/ax9ofgL I opened the match, it gave me the reward immediately then I closed the page and went back to sleep
> [{quoted}](name=Hydroxlic,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=gItG4APb,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2018-10-02T14:47:30.390+0000) > > then care to explain this > > https://imgur.com/a/ax9ofgL i have done that mission but the second didnt pop up so is there a timer on when u can do the next mission r something ???
: Learn more: Worlds Season 2018 Event
for day 2 (Watch & Earn II) mission not showing up for some unknown reason is there a timer when we can do the mission r what ?
: Learn more: Worlds Season 2018 Event
for mission Welcome to Worlds 2018/Win a game it didnt say anything about being in a pvp game but now ingame mission show u need to be in a pvp game umm ok ?
: [CLIENT] AUGMENTS won't load out of Champ Select and doesn't save at all!
just finish a captain game and my mission is not complete also the augment icon disappear again even if i try relogging r switch to history and switch back?
XJ9 2 (NA)
: Mission didn't complete?
my captain mission is not completed and it was hard to get :(
: IT'S HERE - Map of Runeterra
where can i find some info about the mission ? so far i have done mount targon/ionia and noxus so how do we get the rest?
Evilkiss (NA)
: Offensive Water based artillery mage
interesting cuz i havent play zac for so long i forgot how one of his skill is like that lol
Evilkiss (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkhero1771,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1xGXrEFa,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-07-19T16:32:44.980+0000) > > for w what do u think if u summon the pillar multiple time and use it as a dashing/diving ability something like a pokemon move call aqua jet but can change that name to Water Torrent? I did a lot of changes overnight to all the abilities in case you didn't read it again. You can only dash while water pillar is activated on the field with the current kit Water Pillar. Once the water pillar is summoned, the spell will change to Water Torrent until the water pillar disappears. The E can now actually add minor effects to the water pillar. it's a very interactive ability to her kit. Aqua jet is a nice name. I had the names Water Symphony or water Torrent for the second move. I Was trying to connect the names a lot to her personality to the best of my capabilities.
> [{quoted}](name=Evilkiss,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1xGXrEFa,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-07-19T17:17:19.014+0000) > > I did a lot of changes overnight to all the abilities in case you didn't read it again. You can only dash while water pillar is activated on the field with the current kit Water Pillar. Once the water pillar is summoned, the spell will change to Water Torrent until the water pillar disappears. The E can now actually add minor effects to the water pillar. it's a very interactive ability to her kit. > > Aqua jet is a nice name. I had the names Water Symphony or water Torrent for the second move. I Was trying to connect the names a lot to her personality to the best of my capabilities. ya sry about that i didnt read it carefully and btw y do u have to make all those 3 abilties channel cant u just have one of them be channeling instead cuz it might slow down the champ in fight if they have long cdr? and not can u at least tell me the cdr and between cast for each abilities if it possible other then that this champ looking pretty good keep up the good work.
Evilkiss (NA)
for w what do u think if u summon the pillar multiple time and use it as a dashing/diving ability something like a pokemon move call aqua jet but can change that name to Water Torrent?
Evilkiss (NA)
Aqua tsunami aka nami ult so maybe change that to something else
DaCurtis (OCE)
: Create a Third Rune Slot for Base Stats!
they have the passive for base stat like dom+res so maybe the third one can be something else
Quinzley (EUNE)
: Missions are not working
just think this as a day off for riot game lol
Quinzley (EUNE)
i just play 3 game (minion mission) doesnt save if it did ill be done by now :(
: the missin expire and dont count..... and now the secon gonna expire
> [{quoted}](name=Angelus132,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=xx2iYivj,comment-id=003d,timestamp=2018-06-30T20:09:52.359+0000) > > the missin expire and dont count..... and now the secon gonna expire what do u mean missin expire? is that the daily one?
Quinzley (EUNE)
this is an op bug it take so any hours to fix just need to wait now
Quinzley (EUNE)
new daily mission just come out if i do the mission well it save for should i just wait till they fix it. also the problem started at 5:38am and now it 11:10am at where i lived. taking abit to long
Quinzley (EUNE)
also u cant complete (first win of the day) too
: Learn more: VS 2018 Event
so is there a timer for the daily mission? im doing The King's Peace for (Day 2) but it not showing up ?
: Some champions really need to be permanently banned from URF
i only see yi as a problem like once he start snowballing his unstoppable and that just his q
LAFFEN (EUW)
: BEST WAY TO SPEND VS TOKENS?
how do u check whos ahead r not?
: Learn more: VS 2018 Event
is it just me are did they add more quest/missions for this event then any other one
XinCrin (NA)
: Is Overheal a noob trap?
so is overheal a trash rune i dont see any champion would take this over triumph and is there any chance that riot might rework it r change the rune
: This is the Wukong I'd like to see in LoL!
league should change wukong q to that show in the video were he smash the ground and that shape shift for our decoy
MaDJobz (NA)
: why no keys with chest..thats so lame
key u can get it easy i have like 15 key and 0 chest
: Why are supports not allowed to be in other lanes but Brand gets to do both??
: The next Ultimate Skin: Gun Goddess Miss Fortune
thx for the post i was looking around with this list coming with the skin i was asking around if any r some icon was in the 2775rp and now i find it ty so much Base Gun Goddess, 2775 RP, includes: Gun Goddess Miss Fortune Skin Scarlet Fair Icon Zero Hour Icon Royal Arms Icon Starswarm Icon
Lao (EUW)
: GGMF Icon and animation
does this 2775 rp one have some icon in it r nah ??
: Hello! My only question is when is Clash coming? Thanks!
what do u mean by when is clash coming? is it a new game mode r event?
SuperHornio (EUNE)
: fuk champs that have over 3000 health
Rioter Comments
: you've had years to fix the support role and you've done nothing to make it better..
next patch they nerfing all the gold item for support so if u kill a minion by accident it well stop generate gold
: New Epic skin: Dragon Master Swain
so far there only 3 dragon kin shy/sol and now swain? who next
: Patch 8.4 notes
we need more mana regen item please riot
: Patch 8.4 notes
why every new skins cost 1350 rp now where the good old 975?
Stexe (NA)
: When is the Surrender Flag coming back? I seem to need to use it almost every game.
: 50% off select emotes for a limited time
: Patch 8.1 notes
i need more detail on the checkpoint thing for Honor and how does it work ??
: This is happening to me too! I desperately need some help i really want that capsule. if anyone from riot can help we would like it ty
> [{quoted}](name=The Golden Mango,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=jlnEq8no,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-12-02T17:08:15.227+0000) > > This is happening to me too! I desperately need some help i really want that capsule. if anyone from riot can help we would like it ty try sending riot a ticket but dont need to spam sending the ticket just one should do it and they will look into it and email u with help
: lvl 40 no capsule?
so i just find out that my ticket reach them and i did get my capsule
: lvl 40 no capsule?
so i just lvl up to 41 and i did get a capsule but it was not the lvl 40 one sadly i was also hoping that the lvl 40 one appear but nope
Z3PH0N (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkhero1771,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=jlnEq8no,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-28T02:22:35.611+0000) > > so what did u do ? did u report the bug r anything ? if u have any more info plz let me know and ty I submitted a ticket and just now got a response. They gave me a normal champion capsule and no emote so I'm trying to get stuff sorted out
> [{quoted}](name=Z3PH0N,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=jlnEq8no,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-28T21:22:24.349+0000) > > I submitted a ticket and just now got a response. They gave me a normal champion capsule and no emote so I'm trying to get stuff sorted out befor i just finish a game and the capsule appear but then out of nowhere a update happen for some reason and when i relog the capsule disappear :(
: i reached lvl 41 and got a capsule but that's it i don't think riot is going to give us the lvl 40 capsule because i see allot of people have the same problem
> [{quoted}](name=HiroNishida,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=jlnEq8no,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-28T05:24:25.135+0000) > > i reached lvl 41 and got a capsule but that's it i don't think riot is going to give us the lvl 40 capsule because i see allot of people have the same problem so nothing gonna happen after we pass it that gonna suk cuz they did say that each 10 lvl we get some good stuff so i guess they just lie about :( anyway ill try to get to 41 and see what happen next and ty for tell me this
Z3PH0N (NA)
: Same thing happened with me! I have two friends who reached level 40 and both got rewards, but I haven't in 3 days.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3PH0N,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=jlnEq8no,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-28T00:35:03.983+0000) > > Same thing happened with me! I have two friends who reached level 40 and both got rewards, but I haven't in 3 days. so what did u do ? did u report the bug r anything ? if u have any more info plz let me know and ty
Rioter Comments
Show more

Darkhero1771

Level 152 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion