Pisykan (EUW)
: how do you fix human beings or the internet connections? how would you propose to fix it? come on dude be constructive and help the community out don't just complain.
> [{quoted}](name=Pisykan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MdImZiTW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-11T08:24:08.201+0000) > > how do you fix human beings or the internet connections? > > how would you propose to fix it? > > come on dude be constructive and help the community out don't just complain. I have been in the past but the result is the same to anyone who tries to be constructive. They are simply told "x can't work because I think y would happen"
TheGrot (NA)
: Have you ever heard of this thing called remake?
> [{quoted}](name=TheGrot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MdImZiTW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-11T09:33:13.027+0000) > > Have you ever heard of this thing called remake? That is like putting a band aid of a severed leg.
øHaruø (NA)
: How's it Riot's fault you get an AFK? I don't get that one? Let's look at other free games: Hearthstone - There are AFKS Dota - There are AFKS Smite - There are AFKS Heroes Of The Storm - There Are AFKS Shitty Free MMORPGS - There Are AFKS TF2 - There Are AFKS Paid Games: CS:GO - There Are AFKS WoW - There Are AFKS Dead By Daylight - There Are AFKS Rocket League - There Are AFKS There are AFKS in every genre of a game, every free and priced game. You think Riot throws AFKS your way because they hate you? Well you're just one stupid person who thinks they're special.
> [{quoted}](name=Kriske,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EAmGqwdk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-11T07:20:10.802+0000) > > How's it Riot's fault you get an AFK? I don't get that one? > Let's look at other free games: > Hearthstone - There are AFKS > Dota - There are AFKS > Smite - There are AFKS > Heroes Of The Storm - There Are AFKS > Shitty Free MMORPGS - There Are AFKS > TF2 - There Are AFKS > > Paid Games: > CS:GO - There Are AFKS > WoW - There Are AFKS > Dead By Daylight - There Are AFKS > Rocket League - There Are AFKS > > > There are AFKS in every genre of a game, every free and priced game. > > > You think Riot throws AFKS your way because they hate you? Well you're just one stupid person who thinks they're special. Well with most of those you listed there are other system to help out when that happens. Be is people can fill out those afk spaces or what not. The issue being is that people have been sick of it ever since the start of league. And Riot has gone on record maaaaany many times stating that they care about the blights of their players (which we all have learned where just sweet words and nothing more) and have yet to come up with a solution to it after seven years or so. In short there is no way in hell riot couldn't have noticed the flood of these complaints over its existence. Meaning riot knows it bothers everyone a great deal. They just don't care about the players enough to change it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
DaNinad (NA)
: Yep Illaoi jungle. No one is going to flame for you feeding on that. The league community is very very understanding.
> [{quoted}](name=DaNinad,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6KH7MtlR,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2017-03-18T19:34:53.671+0000) > > Yep Illaoi jungle. No one is going to flame for you feeding on that. The league community is very very understanding. That wasn't my idea. And that was my friend messing with me going "Whoops I forgot something" and backing up every time I went in before he cleaned up shop.
: Looking at your stats, yeah you are pretty useless, a true hindrance to any team you end up on, and I don't say that lightly. Either put in the effort to to improve by doing some research, or quit the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Primordial Hydra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6KH7MtlR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-18T16:06:25.077+0000) > > Looking at your stats, yeah you are pretty useless, a true hindrance to any team you end up on, and I don't say that lightly. > > Either put in the effort to to improve by doing some research, or quit the game. The sad part its I find I do well against other players in my evo. Not in terms of score of course but in over all fights I tend to make the most out of what I can manage and can out think them a great deal. The main problem stems from either a.) I miss step one to many time on very bad predictions. Or b.) The team is laying into me for not doing what they wanted. I.e such as ganking bot from top with no tp or such on hand which starts the fights in chat. Its so damn distracting and depressing that I end up slowly becoming cynical as the infighting grows. I know a lot of people say that I need just mute them but I did a test to see what that lead to and oh jesus is it worse to not give them attention. So I end up giving them what they want and telling them I am useless and a bad player to at least feed their ego to silence it...Though as a result I find myself becoming worse at the game every time I say it though.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Slythion (NA)
: If you could remake at any point in the game so long as there was an afk, it'd be to easy to abuse if it looked like you were gonna lose. It wouldn't be fair to the winning team if someone on the enemy team went afk and took the lp hit to prevent anyone else from winning/losing lp. By only making remake for the first 3mins, it stops that abuse while still giving teams who never had their 5th member a reasonable excuse to remake.
> [{quoted}](name=Slythion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i1iXymN1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-26T05:21:41.102+0000) > > If you could remake at any point in the game so long as there was an afk, it'd be to easy to abuse if it looked like you were gonna lose. It wouldn't be fair to the winning team if someone on the enemy team went afk and took the lp hit to prevent anyone else from winning/losing lp. > > By only making remake for the first 3mins, it stops that abuse while still giving teams who never had their 5th member a reasonable excuse to remake. I mean of course the other team would get a win that would be dumb to just negate the whole match. But what I am getting at is people can't full on abuse that afk trick for long as after a number of afks they just can't flat out keep spamming for the next que.
: Yeah it's not about those two doing anything. It's about one of those two boosting the other one
> [{quoted}](name=Ego Killer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i1iXymN1,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-02-25T17:53:31.603+0000) > > Yeah it's not about those two doing anything. It's about one of those two boosting the other one I wouldn't call that boosting o-o
: If they make the remake option available the whole match there would be almost nothing stopping duos from afking one person to save the other's LP
> [{quoted}](name=Ego Killer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i1iXymN1,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-02-25T17:46:22.239+0000) > > If they make the remake option available the whole match there would be almost nothing stopping duos from afking one person to save the other's LP I feel as if that would only be an issue for a short time though as those two would not make much progress over all.
Slythion (NA)
: what are you talking about? They made Remake for afks specifically
> [{quoted}](name=Slythion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i1iXymN1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-25T17:22:44.567+0000) > > what are you talking about? They made Remake for afks specifically I mean minus the start of the match. In terms of the whole match over all it feels like such a short window. Couldn't the remade function be allowed for the whole match to fix that issue? Or am I missing something? Feel free to teach me if so I need to know more on this anyway XD.
Rioter Comments
: really? that picture looks like ur dying mate
> [{quoted}](name=The Real Stormzy,realm=EUW,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=KBn7NKFa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-23T20:00:40.315+0000) > > really? that picture looks like ur dying mate nuuuuuuuu shut up i'm fine owo....nurg...
Eunson (NA)
: Stop blaming your teammates and learn from your own mistakes. You can't change their game play but you can change yours. You can 1v9 in bronze/silver/gold.
> [{quoted}](name=Eunson,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=4j9OM9EK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-23T18:25:32.773+0000) > > Stop blaming your teammates and learn from your own mistakes. You can't change their game play but you can change yours. You can 1v9 in bronze/silver/gold. I hate to say it but there is only so much I can do if things go bad. Think of it like a three legged table. That table is not going to be able to stand if one of those legs is gone or is faulty.
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
: A question for Riotgames.
Wow one sentence in and I already knew where this was going. Sorry buuuut *click*....Guess which one I pushed o-o
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: His wings could use some work. They kinda look like curtains.... Although the rest of him is like perfect
> [{quoted}](name=Ne0nBLacK,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=tM59Eme1,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-09-15T23:18:02.639+0000) > > His wings could use some work. They kinda look like curtains.... Although the rest of him is like perfect Well from a design point they seem to be seen like banners in a way I think.
: AATROX lacks an interactive kit and true identity. heres how to fix:
Well prepare for him to get no love from his parents because he is sorta just gonna end up under the rug like popp for nearly 5 to 6 years.
Rioter Comments
: Riot says they're looking to add something so that people who dodge can state why they dodged. On a side note; >: ur a fucknig stupid white %%%% : u racist fg Hypocrisy in two lines.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BjGlTYbw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-20T03:30:28.632+0000) > > Riot says they're looking to add something so that people who dodge can state why they dodged. > > On a side note; > : u racist fg > > Hypocrisy in two lines. Though lets face it this has been a known issue for far too long. And While riot did create a good game they seem to be the slowest when it comes to applying anything in terms of new ideas. Though this could be do to their internal teams size or but from what I hear interviews of people contracted to work with them from time to time they seem to only know the basics when it comes to curation of well...Anything. Then again it could have just been where they were sent to work. Like I said I am not fully certain.
: They did have Ranked Restrictions before they phased out the Tribunal. Sure it took some toxic players out of Ranked for the duration, but it wasn't a cool deal for the Normals players (you had to win X normal games to work off the restriction).
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AlxELipm,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-19T15:37:59.385+0000) > > They did have Ranked Restrictions before they phased out the Tribunal. Sure it took some toxic players out of Ranked for the duration, but it wasn't a cool deal for the Normals players (you had to win X normal games to work off the restriction). I'm starting to pray for a full on zero tolerance policy. Like a one and done sorta thing. I mean sure a lot of people are gonna get removed along the way but I feel like at this point its the only clear way to do it. Hell I wouldn't mind having my own account banned from this ideology since I support it. Just at this point I don't think any other option will truly remove the problem. "We have to dig it up from the the roots, Wipe the slate clean, Burn it down!" -Senator armstrong
Rioter Comments
: That isn't the "jail" they are talking about. The concept of a "Prisoner's Island" isn't the inability to play, it's putting them in their own queue with each other, and the reason they say it doesn't work *for them* is because it is really bad for reforming players, which is what Riot is trying to accomplish.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AlxELipm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-19T14:40:19.162+0000) > > That isn't the "jail" they are talking about. The concept of a "Prisoner's Island" isn't the inability to play, it's putting them in their own queue with each other, and the reason they say it doesn't work *for them* is because it is really bad for reforming players, which is what Riot is trying to accomplish. Did they ever try and test out that theory? I'm interested to know more if they did o-o
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I won a 4v5 yesterday and it was twice as satisfying. Stooping to the level of a scrub makes you a scrub.
> [{quoted}](name=Euthenaasia,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rBdtXgIG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-02-17T19:53:11.838+0000) > > I won a 4v5 yesterday and it was twice as satisfying. Stooping to the level of a scrub makes you a scrub. Was the game even up to that point or was it a full on one sided fist fight? These things mater.
MaeDoSan (NA)
: Treat it as practice
> [{quoted}](name=MaeDoSan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rBdtXgIG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-17T19:24:11.111+0000) > > Treat it as practice I tried to do that at one point but the games structure doesn't allow for that sort of thing do to how the goal is to gain a lead over the other player. After a point I can't even see if my actions are really improving do to constant failures on my part do to being out classed or out gunned. Its like saying "hey your mistakes build this brick wall that is about to fall on you. Now you can't out run it but lets see if you can stop it." but each failure only makes the wall stronger so it just outpaces any practice you can hope to put into it.
: Sitting in base is considered afking, just a heads up
> [{quoted}](name=Magical Player,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rBdtXgIG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-17T19:31:38.335+0000) > > Sitting in base is considered afking, just a heads up I understand. I am not the one to scream loopholes over things like that. And if I get punished its a fair punishment.
: Is this the part where I beg for your "fixing"?
> [{quoted}](name=KORGtuners,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pPnYxh8c,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-17T19:33:32.983+0000) > > Is this the part where I beg for your "fixing"? I can't fix you. I mean even if I wanted to it is not within my power to do so.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Showing empathy for others is a sign I need "fixing"? Fuck your "fixing". I'm happy with how I am.
> [{quoted}](name=KORGtuners,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pPnYxh8c,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-02-16T07:01:27.359+0000) > > Showing empathy for others is a sign I need "fixing"? > > Fuck your "fixing". I'm happy with how I am. Glad you can live with your actions but as I said you are beyond the point of fixing. Sorry dude.
Rioter Comments
: Hey Riot. How would you feel if I banned you?
I really hope you are willing got at least try and change your attitude because if not there is just no fixing you.
Rioter Comments
Anatera (NA)
: This isn't unique to League. Happens in all games.
> [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ayb4vABw,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-02-11T17:51:38.430+0000) > > This isn't unique to League. Happens in all games. Well over all it is more prominent to become a near stable on the back of the box for league. Also I have played many other multiplayer games and by far this feels as if it has it the worst. I mean the best examples I can give are final fantasy 14, Street fighter. -In final fantasy 14 advice from higher level players is pretty much needed all through out to progress and everyone takes even playful insults well. You might encounter one jerk every few months if lucky. -In street fighter 5 people are all to willing to hear advice do to the game having many play styles and ideas being thrown around. The worst you will encounter is an upset person you most likely destroyed but salt is normal. So to better sum this up what I mean is I don't seem to see anyone else act the same way as league players do to advice.
: It's generally better to not say anything to them. If they want to improve they'll eventually find out. In all of my time playing LoL I just recently had my first teammate that appreciated a hint i dropped when I said "damn, APs get countered by Hexdrinker way too hard". He instantly bought it and he didn't regret it.
> [{quoted}](name=MadKnife IV,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ayb4vABw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-10T19:55:53.708+0000) > > It's generally better to not say anything to them. If they want to improve they'll eventually find out. > > In all of my time playing LoL I just recently had my first teammate that appreciated a hint i dropped when I said "damn, APs get countered by Hexdrinker way too hard". He instantly bought it and he didn't regret it. You have better luck than me over all then XD. I keep encountering the type of person that full on utter the words "gonna feed now" when the team mentions he should ping mias from his lane. I guess it has something to do with people who have a major egotistical issue in terms of where they are in ranked.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

Darkmind1212

Level 77 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion