: New azir skin?
this would be a project skin
afmghost (NA)
: https://youtu.be/OzXm5A2dq3g In before riot deletes this for being a link to a dunkey video
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=K8srAE9a,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-16T01:15:52.836+0000) > > https://youtu.be/OzXm5A2dq3g > > In before riot deletes this for being a link to a dunkey video Long live Dunkey that beautiful bastard
Rioter Comments
NiamhNyx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DarknesTheDragon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2nzjxIPw,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-09T08:38:33.184+0000) > > no i mean warding and strats like jglers do. warding objectives map control pressure control etc. jgler stuff. not dropping a ward in the river bush. i guess you havent met a good support yet then.
> [{quoted}](name=NiamhNyx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2nzjxIPw,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-09T11:52:27.086+0000) > > i guess you havent met a good support yet then. map pressure and control is the jglers job
: I don't even understand what the event _is_. Where's all the info on it? I'm certainly not about to go sifting through the mess of ads that make up the home page on the client. I'm also not about to Google and research something that should be clearly defined...
> [{quoted}](name=Mavëríck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2nzjxIPw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-07T23:42:16.494+0000) > > I don't even understand what the event _is_. Where's all the info on it? I'm certainly not about to go sifting through the mess of ads that make up the home page on the client. I'm also not about to Google and research something that should be clearly defined... exactly my point. this whole event is a total mess
NiamhNyx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DarknesTheDragon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2nzjxIPw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-07T07:56:19.812+0000) > > the green one is the support house blue is for jglers (warding, strat, etc.) warding and strats? sounds like a support to me, good enough. jungle is my secondary role anyways
> [{quoted}](name=NiamhNyx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2nzjxIPw,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-07T16:00:09.811+0000) > > warding and strats? sounds like a support to me, good enough. jungle is my secondary role anyways no i mean warding and strats like jglers do. warding objectives map control pressure control etc. jgler stuff. not dropping a ward in the river bush.
NiamhNyx (NA)
: I still dont know what any of them are, all i know is i picked the blue one because i thought it looked more supporty.
> [{quoted}](name=NiamhNyx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2nzjxIPw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-07T04:59:28.600+0000) > > I still dont know what any of them are, all i know is i picked the blue one because i thought it looked more supporty. the green one is the support house blue is for jglers (warding, strat, etc.)
TacoBrain (EUW)
: On Nagakabouros, Celestial Bridges and Star Dragons
holy s*** well done. thats a lot of time and effort right there
Rioter Comments
Bilby (NA)
: Sorry for the confusion! the most info on the houses will be in the client, where you go to select them (that's where the quiz is, too)
actually no it wasn't. i picked my house without even KNOWING there was a quiz i picked after someone showed me the videos and made a rushed choice on that. HOW do you expect people to find info on it when you HIDE it behind a TINY ARROW on top of a LOGO and then behind ANOTHER link and then its a TINY HYPERLINK? also this whole thing about there being info when you click on a house is PURE MYTH because when i clicked on the house it just prompted "you cant change this decision" and showed nothing but the name of the house when i hovered the icons. WHO DESIGNED ALL OF THIS GARBAGE
Bilby (NA)
: sorry about that! if you go to pick a house, you'll find an option to take it.
how tf are people supposed to see this kind of stuff when its so hidden
: Learn More: Trials Pass
this tells me **ABSOLUTELY NOTHING** about the houses. this is just event loot info.
Doge2020 (NA)
: An idea is that his W instead is some kind of mark that then stuns or slows an enemy if you hit them with Q or the initial damage from casting E. That way he still has some CC so he can’t be easily outkited, but it requires some skill to properly use. It would kinda be like a brand Q where you have to attack/land abilities on a target for the Q to stun.
Interesting. I could see the mark haveing wither properties without such a strong effect like 10% maybe
: Buy a QSS if it bothers you so much. He's already one of the most easily kited champions in the game.
He’s not easily kited because he can chain his cc and if a champion forces you to buy a certain item to be able to fight them in every game it’s game breaking.
: > [{quoted}](name=OgSc,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEdW620q,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-06T20:03:51.102+0000) > > A qss mid/late is gunna be worthless when he's gunna get the wither back up in 3 seconds. Depends on which carry it is, and this only applies to 1v1 situations. It’s not even necessary in team fights.
It is though he’s the frontline, if he can perma cc someone they’re guaranteed to be picked and then the enemy is outnumbered and his chain is back up again so he can just go on to cc some else.
: tell that to {{champion:75}} {{summoner:6}} {{item:3800}} {{item:3111}} + Legend: Tenacity
I’m not clear on what you’re trying to say
hiyares (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEdW620q,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-06T07:45:54.655+0000) > > we need more attack speed slows in the game tbh. I would agree with you if!!! adcs didnt get one shot by almost everything for being out of position and just an fyi im a top main...... the few champs that can abuse attack speed or benefit from it atm is mostly because of this garbage {{item:3161}}
Yea I disagree with more attack speed slows because the trade off for being a damage carry is your durability so if you lose your durability and then something/someone can completely negate your damage through excessive slowed autos it’s game breaking cuz there’s no point to playing damage carry then might as well be a brawler or just tank
Ignika D (EUW)
: pretty sure when he can perma wither you at lvl 18 you wont survive for 5 sec for him to apply it again also most be keeped in the game until this champs gets reworked/kit update this {{champion:24}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:23}} when they make does fair wither can finaly be removed from the game
What? English please. Also he can perma cc with one and a quarter items with runes. We’re not talking about late game and even then as a Jax if I get a clean engage on Nasus only to get perma cc’ed because he can chain it that’s not balanced.a point and click counter to every brawler in the game and more that you can continuously chain is game breaking
: This isn’t really new though. It’s always existed and it’s actually the weakest it’s ever been because wither has been nerfed a bunch, and in addition he doesn’t max W second anymore. E max second is pretty necessary in order to actually shove waves. So this doesn’t usually occur until later in the game. Back in the day, you almost always maxed W second and arrived to this state much sooner.
Leveling doesn’t even matter I’ve been chain cc’ed by Nasus with one item a building item and runes. Once he reaches 45% cdr at one and a quarter items he can chain cc and I don’t see how it’s balnced. It means you can’t escape his engage period whether it’s ganking or engaging for a fight you’re perma withered and going to get killed. Everything else I feel is fine.
FSRER (EUNE)
: When i play nasus in matchups like gnar or jayce i feel like wither is balanced, when i don't....yeah
Yea aren’t they supposed to be your counters?
: So how are you going to balance him? He is already most easiest champion to kite,and if you remove his W,how is he going to get to his opponents? Only way if you give him like double dash on W,but I am sick of dashes and all mobility that is already in game.
We’re talking about him chaining his Wither and how it’s unbalanced any type of cc you can continuously chain like you’re playing urf all the time isn’t balanced. Imagine if morg could chain her q or any other champion could chain their cc it’s not balanced it’s game breaking.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Hmm, well if you want to record things live you might want to check out [OBS](https://obsproject.com). It a free, open-source software favored by many streamers. It is designed primarily with streaming in mind, but should work just fine for recording as well.
I actually have obs and overwolf as well but I was hoping there’d be a way to convert the replay file or something just into a video instead of having to screen record the entire game
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: A game cannot grow bigger forever
honestly i feel like if they spent a few months tuneing up the game instead of releasing champs and skins and crap and just FIXED a bunch of stuff and balanced it it would be a lot better off
: Prestige Points and new prestige edition skins
ITS NOT PRESTIGE IF YOU JUST BUY IT THE WHOLE PONIT OF MISSIONS WAS FOR US TO **EARN **CONTENT
: Ye I aint spending a single cent anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=the shy top,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ak7yINEJ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-12T07:55:10.925+0000) > > Ye I aint spending a single cent anymore. im getting to that point the problem is i genuinely love this game but it NEEDS a lot of work and instead they're pumping out content to make money grabs and changing things for MORE money grabs (still pissed about the ip to be switch)
: To be fair, I was ok with event passes in the past, and while I didn't like the massive grind on the World's Pass, I thought the Snowdown was a step in the right direction (just extremely poorly timed). I felt like they just needed a little more refinement to get things right. I was even ok with variant skins, because I see so much potential for fun things with them in the future, and after the pricing discount for if you already owned the parent skin was fixed, I thought they were fairly priced. But this new thing with Prestige skins? This is deplorable. The cost of these skins is astronomical. Granted, Riot _could_ have other means to obtain points without buying bundles, but if they do, that shit needed to have BEEN ANNOUNCED WITH THE POINTS. Because not telling us about other ways to get points makes this system come across as beyond EA levels of greedy, on par with those horrible Chinese mobile game that tack bonuses onto buying hundreds of dollars worth of their currency. So as it sits now, Riot looks like shit, and it's outrageous that they think people would have been ok with dumping that much money into a system to get a golden chroma.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ak7yINEJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-11T19:40:21.505+0000) > > To be fair, I was ok with event passes in the past, and while I didn't like the massive grind on the World's Pass, I thought the Snowdown was a step in the right direction (just extremely poorly timed). I felt like they just needed a little more refinement to get things right. > I was even ok with variant skins, because I see so much potential for fun things with them in the future, and after the pricing discount for if you already owned the parent skin was fixed, I thought they were fairly priced. > > But this new thing with Prestige skins? This is deplorable. The cost of these skins is astronomical. > Granted, Riot _could_ have other means to obtain points without buying bundles, but if they do, that shit needed to have BEEN ANNOUNCED WITH THE POINTS. Because not telling us about other ways to get points makes this system come across as beyond EA levels of greedy, on par with those horrible Chinese mobile game that tack bonuses onto buying hundreds of dollars worth of their currency. So as it sits now, Riot looks like shit, and it's outrageous that they think people would have been ok with dumping that much money into a system to get a golden chroma. you might be better at explaining this than i am. i do agree that the snowdown pass wasnt as painful as the worlds (which was hideous to grind) but again it was impossible to get the borders and the prestige skin without spending butt tons of money unless you do nothing but play for like 5 hours every day also whats with the 2020 expiration date? i swear if they release alternate ways to earn the skin after people spent money on it a year from now imma flip tf out.
: The pass isn't the problem, it's the $80 brass-colored chroma.
> [{quoted}](name=DeceasedL0ved0ne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ak7yINEJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-11T19:52:51.233+0000) > > The pass isn't the problem, it's the $80 brass-colored chroma. well kinda. its a prestige skin so its supposed to be limited but the other ones were "earnable" though the missions (you really had to spend money though which again is the problem i see) but this one is just blatant "you have to buy our chests and bundles to get this"
Hotarµ (NA)
: >I feel like Riot is nothing but a money grubbing corporation, and this is evident from the things they've been doing like the be change so people buy champs instead of grinding them etc. That's how free-to-play games usually work. The entire point of a free-to-play game is to make grind-able materials obtainable through time and effort but there will _always_ be a shortcut because the company needs money. I agree that the Prestige Aatrox skin is pushing it but Riot as a whole is pretty generous compared to Activision, EA, and other companies.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ak7yINEJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-11T19:55:19.194+0000) > > That's how free-to-play games usually work. The entire point of a free-to-play game is to make grind-able materials obtainable through time and effort but there will _always_ be a shortcut because the company needs money. > > I agree that the Prestige Aatrox skin is pushing it but Riot as a whole is pretty generous compared to Activision, EA, and other companies. those companies are so bad they're being sued (ie Fallout 76 scam). hell Bethesda lost their 2 best people (one of which was fired illegally and turned around and sued the crap out of them) who are now making their own company called Obsidian. They are going to release a game called Outer Worlds everyone is excited for because those two people were the backbone and drive behind the games they loved and they actually cared about the players and their game before the company screwed it up. these are the kind of people we should be comparing to and basing expectations on not the scum everyone hates because obviously they're the BAD examples. i think a good example for riot would be the dark star chogath skin. I bought that skin and was PROUD to have bought it cuz it meant so much. now compare that to the current prestige skins which are practically blatant "you have to dump a crap ton of money to get these and thats the only way" which sure wouldnt be a problem except instead of just making them purchasable they did it though the crafting/missions which was supposed to be our GRINDING methods where we could earn things through time and effort. to sum it up how i felt it goes is, previously loot crafting/missions = grinding/ opportunity for people to earn content bundles/store = purchaseing skins and loot (usually in hopes of gems or ceratin skins) currently loot crafting/ missions = purchasing things cuz you cant get the stuff you want unless you buy the pass/bundles and scraps from the missions bundles/store = purchasing everything idk im bad at explaining things thats why im here
Mogwai23 (NA)
: I agree, something needs to be done and riot needs their asses put into their places. I for one will never ever spend cash on this game for the rest of its time on this planet. And for those who love spouting riot is a business, why can't said business give back to the community. How about an example. The ceo of Nintendo was faced with a decision. They were losing tons of cash and had to make a change. We all know what riot would do. Fire half its staff and put 3 times the work load on the rest. Well the Ceo took half of his salary off so no one would get canned. Now thats a company. Those are proper business practices. And that is the mind set we should all be having. With the mind set of most the people around here half of Nintendo would have been laid off.
> [{quoted}](name=Mogwai23,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ak7yINEJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-11T20:34:16.333+0000) > > I agree, something needs to be done and riot needs their asses put into their places. I for one will never ever spend cash on this game for the rest of its time on this planet. And for those who love spouting riot is a business, why can't said business give back to the community. How about an example. The ceo of Nintendo was faced with a decision. They were losing tons of cash and had to make a change. We all know what riot would do. Fire half its staff and put 3 times the work load on the rest. Well the Ceo took half of his salary off so no one would get canned. Now thats a company. Those are proper business practices. And that is the mind set we should all be having. With the mind set of most the people around here half of Nintendo would have been laid off. i didnt know nintendo did that thats awesome! makes me glad i bought a switch
: I always laugh at threads that throw around terms like "money grubbing corporation". Of _course_ they're only doing this to make money! They employ thousands of people to maintain, create, and monitor the game we all spend so much time on. If they don't make a concerted effort to make money via in-game content, they go out of business. All these complaints about the expensive Aatrox chroma have me confused - what makes you think you _have_ to buy it?? I wouldn't spend $80 on any skin no matter how much I wanted it. I'm not even a little tempted to shell that much $ out for a single skin. The topic _should_ be "seriously Rito? I'm not buying that skin, nice try", not "OMFG boycott Riot for such a high priced skin!!!111oneoneone". Am I missing something?
> [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ak7yINEJ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-11T20:39:41.036+0000) > > I always laugh at threads that throw around terms like "money grubbing corporation". Of _course_ they're only doing this to make money! They employ thousands of people to maintain, create, and monitor the game we all spend so much time on. If they don't make a concerted effort to make money via in-game content, they go out of business. > > All these complaints about the expensive Aatrox chroma have me confused - what makes you think you _have_ to buy it?? I wouldn't spend $80 on any skin no matter how much I wanted it. I'm not even a little tempted to shell that much $ out for a single skin. The topic _should_ be "seriously Rito? I'm not buying that skin, nice try", not "OMFG boycott Riot for such a high priced skin!!!111oneoneone". Am I missing something? yea you missed the whole point lol this post wasnt specifically about the aatrox skin also to point out a moment of league history they didnt say "we did it!" when the started making a bunch of money they said that when they realized that they had started playing the game because it was fun. not because it made money but because they enjoyed it
Rioter Comments
Vhan8765 (NA)
: The greed coming from Riot as a company has definitely been getting worse over the past year or three, but I would like to believe we haven't hit Rock Bottom yet. This event just seems lazy, like it was rushed and put out without any second thought as to how its really functioning. Events are supposed to be fun, even if you do have to (stupidly) buy your way into it, but this event is overly grindy, it's greedy for not sharing most the rewards with the Worlds Prize Pool, and honestly, it's a really slimy tactic for Riot to be trying to increase the amount of people playing in North America again. At the end of the day, some people are right in the sense that yes, this stuff is all cosmetic; none of it is needed to play the game at all. That does not mean it's okay to over price something thought just because, "You don't really need it, it's just there for people who want it!" No, that's nonsense and despite knowing my words mean nothing, I'm still gonna call Riot out on that. There are some people who can still ask Mommy and Daddy for their credit card and be fine, other people though actually live on their own and have bills and responsibilities they need to take care of. No, I don't _need_ 'X skin', but as someone who likes LoL and doesn't mind spending some money here or there on things I like, it feels really bad when Riot intentionally over prices limited time content simply because "It's not necessary to play the game."
what makes it even worse is you can't even be sure that what you're getting is going to stay "limited". as much as i'd love to have a silver kayle skin i know that i shouldn't have one. its a double edged sword but it SHOULD be like that.
Stexe (NA)
: ***
as a collector i agree with DrCyanide.
Vhan8765 (NA)
: Event Passes again? I thought Riot learned their lesson the few times they tried having Event Passes and instead just pissed everyone off cause it means you have to literally buy your way into the event. What's worse is that unless you buy the Event Pass, you practically can't get any of the good loot from the event considering you can only get 360 Worlds Token from the normal missions, which gets you a **single** border or Worlds Orb. There is gonna be some backlash from this one; talk about bad decision making.
havent you been paying attention? money is all riot cares about. look at the state of the game, especially in botlane. the whole shift from ip to be was nothing but a huge money grab scam and this is just another one.
: Play the Nexus Blitz alpha
im SO excited for this logging onto pbe right now
: What’s next for Clash?
so how did you not see this spaghetti code in the beta?
Whitlet (NA)
: Hello! I can't say anything with certainty about the changes and their impact on the game, but what I can say is that you and I have two very different definitions of the phrase, "THE CORE ITEM ON ALL MY AD CARRIES" because I took that to mean that you build it on all of your "AD CARRIES" most, if not all, of the games that you play ADC. However, in the last 20 games of your match history, 16 of which were ADC games, you have only built Lord Dominik's Regards three times. Three out of sixteen games is less than a fifth, and I would not consider that THE core item. But, that's just my opinion, which is barely worth one cent, much less two. If I may make a suggestion, I think that you could benefit from reading Riot's summaries of the changes, like the description of the Lord Dominik's Regards buff as, "Now it punches through base armor, too." This way, you can see the big picture of the change without getting bogged down in the details and confusing yourself further. Have a good day, and relax! You seem far too stressed, I'm sorry :(
idk where you got this from probably op.gg which as far as I can see is a useless sight seeing as it thinks im 2 levels behind where I currently am as well as thinking ive only played 6 games with varus. and as for your comment on the definition of "core item on all my ad carries" 9 out of my last 20 games played were with a Lord's on it and that's with 2 thresh games a remake and lissandra game putting me up to 9/16 56% of my adc games involving a Lord's and if you take into account games where youre behind and playing counterbuild catchup so youre item builds are abnormal or games where you fight an easy opponent and get so fed it doesn't matter what you build -cough 22/7/6 28 min victory cough- that will increase the percentage as well aka a CORE ITEM for my builds
: Dude, relax, I can tell you don't understand these changes at all. Lord Doms is better against both squishies and tanks now. Not only that, Infinity Edge is WAY better against tanks. The items are fine. You need to take a deep breath, tap that caps lock key, and go practice.
idk what youre talking about I sometimes don't buy ie till late mid game because i dont need to i buy bf and move on so are you talking about what the new ie will be like or the current
: Can I ask what you're thinking when you think the item gets killed? New Recipe: [Last Whisper + Pickaxe + 625 gold] Total cost increased from 2600 to 2800 Attack Damage lowered from 50 to 40 Armor Penetration changed from [35% bonus armor penetration] to [35% total armor penetration] Giant Slayer passive removed. TOTAL ARMOR PEN IGNORE. It means you do more damage to squishy champs and tanks altogether(since tanks often have decent-high base armor).
as a damage carry you shouldn't be concerned about doing damage to squishy champions you should be able to practically instantly kill them unless they are lifesteal based. I bought giantslayer as an early mid item which allowed me to fight tanker champs like supports and fed top laners it also helps with catching up if youre behind because of the bonus damage against people with higher health
Gyeonu (NA)
: While I'm not going to argue colors, the old Nightblade Irelia skin was my favorite art in the game. The new one is just bad. Please revert to the old art or allow those of us who had the skin before the rework to access it. I feel like I wasted my RP buying that skin and never would have bought it if I knew it would be changed.
: Clash NA launch canceled due to technical issues
so are you going to give players something to compensate us who went trough a lot of crap to be able to play clash only for it to be cancelled?
: Patch 8.11 Early Look
WHY WOULD YOU KILL LORDS REGARDS! THATS THE CORE ITEM ON ALL MY AD CARRIES ITS THE ONLY THING THAT LETS ME FIGHT TANKS THE CHANGES YOU MADE COULDVE EASILY BEEN IN MORTAL REMINDER WHY NOT JUST TWEAK THAT?!
Talon12 (OCE)
: it would be fine if it was simply secondary roles wouldn't it.
: Well, in each match you need 2 ADCs, 2 supports, 2 junglers, 2 mids, 2 tops. In reality, using some arbitrary numbers, you'll have 372 top laners in queue, 400 mid laners, 384 junglers, 271 ADCs, and 233 supports, in a queue at a given time. The numbers will fluctuate and are nowhere near accurate, but let's use those for now as a typical approximation of the ratios of players in each role. There's a significant shortage of support and ADC players compared to mid, jungle, and top players, and so if you're playing those two roles at that time, you're almost guaranteed a fast queue into your primary position, and if you're playing anything else, you need to wait for more support/ADC players to queue up, increasing the queue time to 5-10+ minutes most games, or get autofilled. I really don't know how else to describe it.
how did you come up with those numbers? also im an adc main so since that's one of the "shortages" it should be MORE willing to fill me into that position instead of autofilling me
: Clash NA beta - What’s changing? Your feedback in action!
i never got a response on my original post but my first game in this I had a team of bronze the highest player was bronze 1 but our enemy team had a plat and gold 3 I wanted to specifically ask if this would be fixed (I saw you mention something about it but it was kinda vague and wasn't sure if it actually would help at all)
: Still looks blackish blue for me
are you colorblind? (not asking this to insult just asking) her new outfit is a part black and like 3 parts violet or whatever shade of blue/purple you want to call it
Show more

DarknesTheDragon

Level 181 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion