S4DAM (NA)
: Removing niche items like Hunter's Potion is is unfair and not fun, I've been playing jungle for the past 3 seasons and I love Hunter's potion, on Champs like Udyr and Xin its great so you can sustain for ever and your always ready to gank, It wasn't something that needed to be removed, all I hope is that something similar comes out for junglers to use to sustain or add in a potion that refills entirely on a kill either 2-3 charges on it so you can't mass sustain and be to broken for laners
Its decent on volibear as well, when I played voli alot I always snagged hunter potion.
: As an ex-Tahm main (because I can't even play him anymore due to all these changes) I was upset to see the change encouraging him to eat enemies instead of how he should be used to re-position your carries. After this patch, I am probably not even going to bother supporting with him again. Riot keeps taking what makes him unique and completely encouraging bad play styles with him. That's why his win rate is so low and it will continue to drop. Guess I will try him again when he gets a rework because they mess him up so bad. F in chat for the Tahm mains. RIP
I think they want him to be a bullet shield for your AD carry to tank large chucks of damage for them, I miss old kench but I this kench has a solid direction. ( I say bullet shield for the free e cost now and not being able to move very quick)
: Tahm was sitting at a 43% winrate as a support, if anything, his devour was the only thing he had going for him. This is just gonna shift him from support to toplane. Why did they have to gut my boi like that...
I'm not gonna lie tahm kench feels good right now, this is one time ill support a balance change from this company he feels pretty good ive seen him succeed in top and support. thats just my opinion I play him a fair bit is the only reason I say this.
: no one is going to read all that buddy
You would be suprised at the amount of people who can read large amounts of text. *pssst* some people even enjoy reading.
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:84}} is going to be released incredibly weak like {{champion:516}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:266}} and is going to badly be in need of compensation buffs.
> [{quoted}](name=Colton147,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dZ7AwKlM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-16T15:52:51.325+0000) > > {{champion:84}} is going to be released incredibly weak like {{champion:516}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:266}} and is going to badly be in need of compensation buffs. I almost shot water up my nose when I read this while sipping.
remakoro (EUNE)
: >they actually WANT this. makes LoL easier to fit into your lifestyle. They took a note or two from heroes of the storm in that they also want LoL to be accessible casually (quick fast games and easy to get into). Nice idea. Taking notes from Moba that dies days after being born.
> [{quoted}](name=remakoro,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UJGbtPjE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-16T14:43:12.030+0000) > > Nice idea. Taking notes from Moba that dies days after being born. I know your joking but that game died fast asf.
Deneviel (EUW)
: You forgot the triple passive on the W and that the extra dash on R also proc %Hp dmg on the nearest enemy
> [{quoted}](name=Deneviel,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H8mWAe1w,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2018-07-17T18:26:17.646+0000) > > You forgot the triple passive on the W and that the extra dash on R also proc %Hp dmg on the nearest enemy Its double passive on the W and a 5th ability on the Q that allows her to throw a silence in a line on a short cooldown.
: {{champion:122}} is a CertainlyT champion and has never had a "Dash". CertainlyT worked on {{champion:82}} rework and he does not have a "dash". None of the reworks he has worked on added a dash so why would you think CertainlyT add a dasg or movement speed increase when 0 of the reworks he worked on added those things.
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H8mWAe1w,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-07-17T14:09:53.390+0000) > > {{champion:122}} is a CertainlyT champion and has never had a "Dash". CertainlyT worked on {{champion:82}} rework and he does not have a "dash". None of the reworks he has worked on added a dash so why would you think CertainlyT add a dasg or movement speed increase when 0 of the reworks he worked on added those things. And both of those champions are utter garbage. (not darius if your bronze cause standing there trying to out auto attack him is a good idea)
Vztah (NA)
: homeboy can hate whoever he wants anyway i agree disregarding the carebear shit
> [{quoted}](name=Vztah,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ai6GYA0b,comment-id=000e00000000,timestamp=2018-07-10T04:15:45.433+0000) > > homeboy can hate whoever he wants anyway i agree disregarding the carebear shit Hate shows immaturity, especially over something as trivial as a video game. If you can hate someone to your very core over something so small, then you must be a miserable person.
Anin777 (EUW)
: Funny thing is, LCS was wayyyyy more fun back then. Risks were taken with the knowledge that a comeback was possible.
What is... comeback? whatever you kids obviously have not heard of the new ff at 15 meta, if your not winning a fight just ff at 15 and reroll next game :D
: You guys realize that Zoe can't 1-shot you if you build MR, right? And that we have *2 spell shield items and 2 cleansing items in the game, right?*
Yeah let me go ahead and build {{champion:3}} on {{champion:268}} totally fair! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: > [{quoted}](name=yangus Beef,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=91VnRTqO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-09T15:29:26.305+0000) > > League of burst > {{champion:104}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:81}} > > > All champions listed wins if they have initiation, due to huge burst damage. What at the bottom tier of the game? > > {{champion:516}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:98}} How is Swain burst? From my experience with him he doesn't burst unless he is super-fed and relies more on landing his Q as primary damage source
You even been popped by a fully charged swain ult? you will rethink that statement.
Anu3isII (EUNE)
: I think he meant outplay, which in this case would mean surviving an all-in. If I remember it right, Riot specified that in order to get a kill, an assassin should either land all their skills or position perfectly. I guess it is pretty annoying when an assassin doesn't need to land skillshots in order to get kills.
And if you play zed you don't even need to position correctly.
: Good lord thank you i read this a long time ago and it infuriates me that i couldent find it to remark Riot about how they have just sold their soul and game to the devil of "Lets make games faster in pro play" and ruined the whole game. Gonna bookmark this. Clear show of difference between Meddler and Morello. Things where fun when Morello was in charge. Meddler just has steadily set the game on fire. Really hate the guy with all my soul.
Hate is a strong word, I will say I think he needs to resign as he does not have the best vision for the game, he's effectively ruined my will to play the game, I don't hate him he is a human and we all have flaws. He just does not relies the impact he is having on the health of the game. I think in his mind he is making the game better because of pro play and the income generated but when he "ruined" WoW it was because of similar reasons as to why LoL is starting to tank, world of warcrafts class system and balance has gotten WAY better since he left, there is no doubt in my mind this man needs to go. Just don't hate him ;P
: Do you read before commenting? This subject has been exhausted already. See here: > [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JaXNEqIW,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2018-07-06T00:47:12.930+0000) > > I hope you have a good view up there on your moral high ground. . > [{quoted}](name=Automated Riven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JaXNEqIW,comment-id=000600010000,timestamp=2018-07-06T00:48:54.226+0000) > > What's wrong with a moral high ground? And is it so wrong nobody should stand on one? . > [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JaXNEqIW,comment-id=0006000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-06T22:44:21.020+0000) > > It's more about the way I stood on it that bothers people, and hey that's fair. And here: > [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JaXNEqIW,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2018-07-06T00:47:12.930+0000) > > I hope you have a good view up there on your moral high ground. . > [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JaXNEqIW,comment-id=000600010002,timestamp=2018-07-06T05:50:48.968+0000) > > Look, I'm all for having a discussion, but this post wasn't about a discussion. The OP practically gloated and shit-talked everyone who opposed them before. > > If the OP had simply said, "hey now we have proof that wukong is a problem," I'd have been 100% with them. I already advocate for a wukong rework of some kind. > > But this attitude of gloating and bashing on everyone who disagreed with them before is really shitty.
: Ornn has ended up becoming one of the worst top laners and is back to being trash like on Release...
I don't get this hatred for ornn he has almost always been trash aside from a win spike for a while, I swear if Assassins fall out of meta people blow a gasket and cry so hard, you say one thing about a 44% winrate tank and everyone is just like NO NO NO NO NO hes to op nerf him more!
: He can stay there for all I care, like the rest of high damages tanks.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Some people might remember that when your class is in the dumpster next season.
: Hmm, you're making this difficult, because your reasoning is sound (regardless of whether your statistics are or aren't) but you came here to crow about how you were right and others were wrong. Seems kind of prideful to me, less than noble intentions. I want to agree with you, but with those prideful / spiteful intentions it's hard to respect or side with you. _Edit (6 hours later): probably the most arrogant thing I've said in a while but I stand by it. Anybody who takes time to gloat about being right instead of settling in for a discussion properly is just being an idiot._
: > [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Enw7djV7,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-07-05T15:05:40.229+0000) > > all I know is that a serrated dirk(1100 gold) makes you ignore 7 armor, while a cloth armor(300 gold) gives you 15 armor {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Might want to try reading the tooltips next time to see what your items do then.
: lul put a {{champion:36}} with one Armor item against {{champion:238}} and let me see the 80% in one combo. I really want to see that.
I see it a lot actually. more so then I should.
AmazoX (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=JamesTheMage15,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Enw7djV7,comment-id=000200000000000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-07-05T18:08:13.705+0000) > > 40 seconds? > > zed ult cooldown at rank 3 is 60 seconds. with the easy 40% cdr you get from lethality items, it is 36 seconds. > > zhonyas cd is 120 seconds. it cannot be reduced by items. > > 120-36=84. 84 seconds, not 40. > > is nearly a full minute of time you have to waste just to not die to someone you've already bought an item to survive against. > > yep, I was totally positioned bad when I was 2 screens away from zed and then he crossed it in 2.5 seconds with W+{{item:3142}}+ult. Zed ultimate has the most counter play you can possibly have without making the ultimate harder than winning the match itself.
You have obviously never seen {{champion:421}}
: I just said that I should know that champ better than the other guy whose profile I checked and he had 0 games on Zed if I remember. Just playing against champs won't teach you too much about their kit and potential you need to play them too. And I don't understand why you can't stand people like that? If someone plays a champion more than you He is supposed to know that champ better. You just didn't read our whole conversation you would understand me. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
You missed my point child, I play a lot of ornn does that make me an authority on the matter or balancing him? No I just play him a lot, you play a lot of zed, are you in the top 1% of zed players? I highly doubt it, thus your word is not 100% correct, you are wrong in what you said, yes I read it, you are simply wrong, masking your incorrectness behind playing a champion a lot is not going to make you less wrong. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Pika Fox (NA)
: There is no other point. He expects to build 0 defenses and a support who played improperly to protect him to not be immediately and severely punished. There was plenty of counterplay available, they chose not to do so.
Ok its clear to me you are very slow and don't understand basic things, Nocturne pressed R, he could not get away from him or move or do anything, if he had armor it would have made no difference. you just seem so narrow focused I've seen your other posts you think so one dimensionally, Nocturne pressed R and he had nothing he could have done to prevent his death, support or armor be damned he was going to die. Do you seriously not see what happened are you that tunnel visioned xD
: The fact i'm Zed "main" (that is just what my profile says) should be more than enough to tell you i have better knowledge of him than you and the combo you said would do 70% (if he even hits both Q which is next amazingly hard with your combo lul) on anyone while enemy would do 60% and continue kiting zed as on lvl 3 they should have some abilities that let them kit thus killing him... So no you cant all in full hp guy with at lvl 3... In lots of cases, he doesn't buy dirt but hexdrinker.
I can't stand people like you "I play this champ a lot so my word is law".
iDarkWind (EUW)
: Now take a look at his Win Rate. He has the same as most mages do in the mid lane. People still ban him because his kit is annoying to deal with, and not by being overpowered. I won't discuss anymore about this bullshlt. I've been giving too much attention to this stupid circlejerk on boards.
Are you trolling or wanting a serious debate? cause your logic is so ungrounded from reality its hard to tell xD
: Yeah, but mage players don't want to buy armor early game because they can't manage their mana like good players so Zed is overpowered instead.
: Except for the fact Rakan could've easily prevented the death. Granted, this is the worst meta that has ever existed. Sure there have been some where one class was preferable to another because of those awful class reworks, but to have the items of a class change so much that the class actually stops being picked altogether has never happened before.
No he could not have Noct did over 100% of his hp so thus a shield for a portion would have made no difference.
Antenora (EUW)
: 66 armor 1600 HP. Wonder's why he got 1 shot. Ecks dee. Lol at Rakan trying to W the dash. Nocturne is unstoppable during the dash.
That was not his point, his point was there was no counterplay to his ult. he is very aware and stated that he had no defenses, his point was Nocturne R'ed to him and had no way to counter it. he would be dead all the same even with armor.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Build no defenses, die instantly. Your support fucked up, you didnt at least build GA..... Nocturne isnt the issue here.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GarySeagull,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ee7608tk,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-06-30T10:06:26.875+0000) > > Loads of people enjoy Crystal Meth, it does not in any way shape or form indicate that it's a good product. > > So by that statement alone what your saying is: > You ether are too young or inexperienced to comprehend how bad the game currently is. > That, or you are just to easily pleased... which is not a good thing. Seriously dude apart from your statement being totally uncool as my brother has a serious drug problem that has torn apart my family your statement is also ludicrous.This is a video games so yes it will change through the years and I have been playing it for 6 years ans I have enjoyed every iteration of league. What so many people don't seem to understand Is that we have transtioned to the next generation of gamers and in order for riot to remain RELEVANT they have to cater to that crowd and the next gen gamer enjoys fast paced action like fortnite and other battle royale style games. They can no longer cater to peolple like myself or the YouTube streamers of even the majority of the people on these boards as we all are moving into our mid 20s meaning we can't devote the same amount of time like we once used to be able to. It's really simple business .
Ok kid you just went into full snowflake mode, no one needs to know that on a gamming forum, if you need to talk about your issue go to a family member or healthcare profession do not be that guy that pulls up a traumatic past because he was called out.
: His jungle clear is a little annoying at how fast it is. it seems like he already has his jungle cleared and is ganking a lane before im even 80% through with my jungle (I know he cleared his because he had more CS then me). Granted I play champs with a little slower cleartime than the more meta junglers but its kinda crazy how fast he can get things done.
Only reason I hate aatrox is we went from "This will be my masterpiece" to "I AM THE WORLD ENDER!!11111!!1111111"
: I like the Aatrox rework.
His jungle clear is a little annoying at how fast it is. it seems like he already has his jungle cleared and is ganking a lane before im even 80% through with my jungle (I know he cleared his because he had more CS then me). Granted I play champs with a little slower cleartime than the more meta junglers but its kinda crazy how fast he can get things done.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Its pretty much just the boards/reddit. People go to sites to complain. Everyone whos happy isnt going to jump onto a website to post about it, theyre just gunna hop into another game.
This dude is on every page riding for riot xD
heroikc (NA)
: Why was Ornn nerfed?!?! AGAIN!?!?!?!
I swear I'm going to quit LoL he was one of my favorite champs and they are just gutting him for no reason.
Tesladin (EUW)
: Yep though it was a minor nerf
He went from 46-47% winrate to a 42-44% winrate. I don't call that "minor".
Infernape (EUW)
: Pro play. It's funny he was at a 46% win rate last patch. I dread to think what it will be during this patch. They couldn't just nerf an ability, they had to touch his base stats as well.
It dipped down to 42% in support and 44% in top lane. People complain and complain about a bad champion cause he "seems" op and this is what happens.
: If the game is so horrible why are you playing? Put the game down and play something else. If the game changes in a way that makes it seem fun again come back, and if it doesn't keep playing other games and actually enjoying your time.
I see your logic, but honestly nothing will change if you don't speak up and change it. Abandoning something Is just not that simple if you care about it. like a failing relationship that was long dead you keep trying and trying hoping something will change, and it might just if you really try. Or it won't.
: Pros biggest complaints involve the funnel strat which IS getting addressed. I don't know many pros that don't like the actual diversity in bot lane now.
Your actually right most pros love current bot lane meta if youtube videos from the pros are any indication, that is likely why riot is completely ignoring the bottom 70+%
: {{champion:32}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:106}} barely seeing these champs tbh
{{champion:516}} 44% winrate in top lane :(
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkone7001,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=7FGYPzcX,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2018-06-27T17:36:22.119+0000) > > I feel like you put the fact your a fencer out there a lot. Can't prove it I just have a feeling. First time I’ve actually put it out there O.o Only time it’s ever been relevant to a discussion I have ever been in. Sorry if I came off as the obnoxious β€œ*acktchually*” archetype.
I mean that's neat and all but it really does come off that way xD
: I've never hated a meta more than this one.
Tanks are worthless right now and they nerfed my favorite champion ORNN AGAIN he was at a 47% winrate and they nerf his biggest lanning tool. wtf hes sitting at a 44% winrate in some stat sites.
: Here's the problem with the meta 1) there are 10 champions in the game that are blatantly better than every other pick 2) towers are worthless so games end at 20 mins max, this is fucking trash as a lot of champions in the game rely on scaling, which they can't do anymore 3) meddler and ghostcrawler refuse to address either of these issues
: Does anyone here love league anymore?
I main tanks I love tanks, specifically ornn, and they nerfed a 47% winrate champion. that told me all I needed to know about riot's plans for LoL
: I don't get it. The game's not that bad.
Yeah lets not try to fix the problems and make the game a much better game lets just leave it behind and forget all the memories we had on this game. You are absolutely right. Upvoted.
DNFVixen (NA)
: League is losing people's interest and losing players.
I may stop playing, ornn had a 47% winrate and they nerfed him... hes now at 44% winrate. that right now told me all I needed to know about that state of the game.
Rioter Comments
: Oh come on. Atleast she's getting a skin at all. Meanwhile, my boi {{champion:136}} still doesn't have shit going for him.
Show more

Darkone7001

Level 56 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion