Antenora (EUW)
: Basically; The OP and his ADC fed a Vayne (1/10 Nami and 1/7 Jhin) yet Vayne was 17/2. Now he's complaining that Vayne is broken.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Afcs38Ij,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2017-12-01T14:50:03.102+0000) > > Basically; > > The OP and his ADC fed a Vayne (1/10 Nami and 1/7 Jhin) yet Vayne was 17/2. > > Now he's complaining that Vayne is broken. no need to say anything, this man said it all.
: Im sorry for your loss.
i think he means he wants something to happen to his brother. His upset his brother is still standing next to him.
: You guys are obsessed with banning, it's kind of disgusting.
no one gets punish on one offence. unless it was by telling someone to kill themselves or something along those lines.
: Reminder that the American internet economy came into existence during a time there was no net neutrality. All net neutrality does is give the government more control over the internet. it doesn't even prevent censorship or pref. treatment, because popular conservative sites have been taken down regardless of Net neutrality's existence, and companies have still throttled you. Somehow we got to 2015 without the internet becoming a corporate dystopia, but now borderline monopoly vendors are pushing to keep it over your borderline monopoly telecoms providers, and you'll vote the way a British national is telling you to because he's on TV and its the current year.
> [{quoted}](name=MetalGearTeemo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=K16OerFg,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-11-30T06:19:55.862+0000) > > Reminder that the American internet economy came into existence during a time there was no net neutrality. All net neutrality does is give the government more control over the internet. it doesn't even prevent censorship or pref. treatment, because popular conservative sites have been taken down regardless of Net neutrality's existence, and companies have still throttled you. > > Somehow we got to 2015 without the internet becoming a corporate dystopia, but now borderline monopoly vendors are pushing to keep it over your borderline monopoly telecoms providers, and you'll vote the way a British national is telling you to because he's on TV and its the current year. i know this is expecting the worse, but look what they have done to TV, whats going to stop them from doing it to the internet. some countries internet plan look like tv plans. i believe mexico is like this.
Rioter Comments
: Can we choose an unlocked skin for our recently played champion on our profile?
: As much as I want tenacity to protect against displacement and knockups. I still think that Blitz should have his Q pull you the full length otherwise you are gonna cripple the poor robot but by fuck his E should be affected by tenacity full stop.
Yea I see your point. RIOT considers knock up and displacement as true CC like true damage.
: > [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZgAlBr9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-26T02:08:07.893+0000) > > Karthus isn't allowed to be viable because Yasuo can't windwall his R > > #biasconspiracy Lee Sin can't kick Karthus in his passive either.
> [{quoted}](name=5000000000000000,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZgAlBr9,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-11-26T06:18:31.719+0000) > > Lee Sin can't kick Karthus in his passive either. I tried to imagine that and started laughing bad, try to imagine it too {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Why the McFuck does Poppy have two snowdown skins?
: There isn't even a laning phase anymore
people don't know how to play from behind. they start forcing fights they cant win.
: Why does Zoe do so much damage????
people are so funny. like shes the only champ that can 100 -0. at least you can dodge hers
: > [{quoted}](name=Dabrick01,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vV9jRjAG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-22T00:56:07.961+0000) > > 90% you just got destroyed by Zoe before this, but that is a lot of pent up anger. > > Is everything OK at home? To be fair Zoe's damages are pretty high + mobility out the ass and 340 movespeed
> [{quoted}](name=PimpStickNasus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vV9jRjAG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T01:04:27.101+0000) > > To be fair Zoe's damages are pretty high + mobility out the ass and 340 movespeed What mobility....?
: Need Someone to get S rank in premade
I'm can be of great help! Add me Darkvaine. The only downside is that I usually only play weekends. And atleast 2 times during reguarl week. But if you hit me up I might get on too.
: Riot Being Fucking Riot Again
yea man, way to ruin bullying. i love been made fun off and calling me a gamer, its only child's play.
Aterpater (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkvaine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UeIPEicI,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-21T17:41:40.601+0000) > > oh i see. you just want new ones? i can understand why that is. but with so many champions, no way 4 classes? can fit 125+ champs and more coming. Well, that's why I think the whole design approach is bad as it is. You shouldn't design rune trees around classes, roles or champs. No ADCs, tanks, supports, junglers, bruisers, whatever. Runes/masteries are meant to fine-tune your playstyle, not to give a "talent tree" for a "class" as this isn't a bloody MMO still (okay, they're on the best way to make LoL a bad MMO, I see...). Just look at the old mastery trees: Three trees, one for offense (any kind of offense), one for sustain/tankiness and one let's say utility. And they were so versatile that any champ could find a valid way in any of them, based on how you wanted to play that champ. But not just the basic approach is a failure, imo, but the design of unique runes too. Somebody at Riot has a weird love for three-hit effects and such... Just compare the old Stormraider's to its replacement and you will see the old wasn't just way more simple but didn't have issues to proc it on half of the champs. I've been waiting for the new runes but sadly I'm very disappointed. And not because of the numbers.
> [{quoted}](name=Aterpater,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UeIPEicI,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-21T18:00:48.294+0000) > > Well, that's why I think the whole design approach is bad as it is. You shouldn't design rune trees around classes, roles or champs. No ADCs, tanks, supports, junglers, bruisers, whatever. Runes/masteries are meant to fine-tune your playstyle, not to give a "talent tree" for a "class" as this isn't a bloody MMO still (okay, they're on the best way to make LoL a bad MMO, I see...). > Just look at the old mastery trees: Three trees, one for offense (any kind of offense), one for sustain/tankiness and one let's say utility. And they were so versatile that any champ could find a valid way in any of them, based on how you wanted to play that champ. > But not just the basic approach is a failure, imo, but the design of unique runes too. Somebody at Riot has a weird love for three-hit effects and such... Just compare the old Stormraider's to its replacement and you will see the old wasn't just way more simple but didn't have issues to proc it on half of the champs. > > I've been waiting for the new runes but sadly I'm very disappointed. And not because of the numbers. i appreciate your input
: I have waited so long for level 30 so I could upvote people
i didnt even know that was a thing, thank you for sharing
Aterpater (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkvaine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UeIPEicI,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-21T17:34:21.015+0000) > > i agree, we need more keystones. Sorry, I edited my reply in my previous post :) But long story short: No, I don't think we need more runes, we just need much much better design.
> [{quoted}](name=Aterpater,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UeIPEicI,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-21T17:36:36.649+0000) > > Sorry, I edited my reply in my previous post :) > But long story short: No, I don't think we need more runes, we just need much much better design. oh i see. you just want new ones? i can understand why that is. but with so many champions, no way 4 classes? can fit 125+ champs and more coming.
: Things got me down
i m sorry to hear you are going through a tough time. but if is any help. theirs no victory without a war. and i feel your victory is close. don't give up keep going. theirs more to life then the eye can see. The world wants to blend you in and force you into a standard. You don't need to look for who you need to be but acknowledged who you already are. Labels are not who you are, take them off and only keep one label. Your name and what makes you, you. No one else can be a better you, then you. love you, you are important.
Aterpater (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkvaine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UeIPEicI,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-11-21T17:26:27.330+0000) > > imperfections and number tweaking aside. do you feel like you have options to pick on the champion pool you manage? > > > that's what this poll refers too. Obviously not. I usually ran quite unique things but now I'm forced to cookie-cutter builds, one champ one valid build, except ADCs. And I've got several champs in my pool with zero real replacement for the old build, or any proper option at all, e.g. support Kayle. Edit: And I didn't mean "number tweaking" in my original post but that like half of the runes should be redesigned as they are. The lack of options and bland one-sided nature are coming from the bad design itself, not wrongly balanced numbers. I don't think that we need more runes, we just need better ones. Like, the old three trees with that nine keystones offered so much bigger diversity, this new system isn't even in the ball park.
> [{quoted}](name=Aterpater,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UeIPEicI,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-11-21T17:31:19.841+0000) > > Obviously not. I usually ran quite unique things but now I'm forced to cookie-cutter builds, one champ one valid build, except ADCs. And I've got several champs in my pool with zero real replacement for the old build, or any proper option at all, e.g. support Kayle. i agree, we need more keystones.
Chimecho (NA)
: Wow i just got DJ Sona from my hextech chest!
wow you have the potential of a free skin many people paid for. nice!
: So the past two days I've seen a lot of people, at level 3, do 0.5 second kills. That means between 800-1000 damage in 0.5 seconds at level 3 without any kills. It happens way too often (at least one game out of two). Assassins should be strong, but if there is no room for counterplay, even at low levels without items, then there is no point to the game anymore. It's incredibly annoying having a level 3 Shaco oneshot you straight out of stealth or a Graves dash - AA and you dead.
impossible. no rotation has that much damage at level 3. even with ignite and keystone
Aterpater (EUNE)
: "Little options" doesn't necessary mean the raw number of runes. Three out of five trees are clearly damage oriented, and those are the strongest three. And even in these trees there are obvious strongest options. So, the number of real, valid options and valid build paths are seriously limited and one-sided. Sure, you can pick Predator on Janna and even round out the build with a Black Cleaver but is this "option" anything else than mathematical?
> [{quoted}](name=Aterpater,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UeIPEicI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-21T17:19:46.980+0000) > > "Little options" doesn't necessary mean the raw number of runes. Three out of five trees are clearly damage oriented, and those are the strongest three. And even in these trees there are obvious strongest options. So, the number of real, valid options and valid build paths are seriously limited and one-sided. > Sure, you can pick Predator on Janna and even round out the build with a Black Cleaver but is this "option" anything but mathematical? imperfections and number tweaking aside. do you feel like you have options to pick on the champion pool you manage? that's what this poll refers too.
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkvaine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UeIPEicI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-21T16:04:50.101+0000) > > can a RIOTER or MOD disable comments and allow only votes? > > this is not meant for arguing. What's the point of a message board if we can't say anything? Runes so far aren't perfect. At least here they are fixing a problem of runes being something you were forced to buy before the preseason. I feel like the problem with the runes is I feel like the keystones never seem to be the defining trait of runes at times. Yeah some are pretty good like press the attack but the stuff below is really good and possible OP. Triumph is busted because of the heal and extra gold. You can get permanent stat boosts that should be easy to build.
> [{quoted}](name=PPPPPPPPPPPP270,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UeIPEicI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-21T16:20:14.721+0000) > > What's the point of a message board if we can't say anything? > > Runes so far aren't perfect. At least here they are fixing a problem of runes being something you were forced to buy before the preseason. > I feel like the problem with the runes is I feel like the keystones never seem to be the defining trait of runes at times. Yeah some are pretty good like press the attack but the stuff below is really good and possible OP. Triumph is busted because of the heal and extra gold. You can get permanent stat boosts that should be easy to build. thank you for taking your time to acknowledge my post. my reason for disabling is because i feel people will start talking about specifics of runes and not about the amount of runes. but i see your point.
: Whats your opinion on RUNES #options
can a RIOTER or MOD disable comments and allow only votes? this is not meant for arguing.
Rioter Comments
: My only issue with the Aery nerfs
sorry if im wrong, but dodging comet takes either a mobility moved, flash, or idk, but the animation is really fast. im split in two with this one. i have to admit that Aerie is still good. is just no longer OP. i surely abused it on swain.
: actually stfu with your " noobs / hot garbage " ads
> [{quoted}](name=BigIronAlchemist,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TJHzAhE1,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-19T23:39:04.892+0000) > > I was literally chat restricted for calling people potatoes. Yet for some stupid reason riot themselves are trolling people with some stupid ass campaign. Calling people noobs and hot garbage. Via your OWN rules riot report yourself. Thats "negative behavior" and is not tolerated. Chat restrict yourself. I hope to not see your terrible ads anymore and you suffer a 10 game silence. i beg you please tell us the whole sentence you use potatoes towards the players {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} lmao must be hilarious. on a serious note. no one gets banned for calling someone potatoes. Even-more on a first time offense. it has to be something more offensive then calling someone carbohydrates to get a instant banned or restriction.
: I Would Like To Call Bullshit On Blue Essence Gained Per Level-Up Being "Faster Than The Old System"
: It's amazing how I gotta work hard to do dmg, then I see ADC's right click for 600 crit.
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkvaine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zm9UscEa,comment-id=004e,timestamp=2017-11-15T16:14:34.188+0000) > > DOWNVOTE ME ALL YOU GUYS WANT: (English second language) > > Rioters comments are correct. i did the math the long run proves to be easier to get champs then the old system. at first glance no. The problem with kids that play this game, is that since they don't get a reward per game it seems like less. They now give it in chunks. it takes around 3-4 seasons before you catch up and get all the champs. mind you, BE is only for champs now. no longer wasting it on runes which saves, grinding them for 3 seasons, that's how it was before and now is just as close if not sooner. > > This game deserves every penny and i want them to be even more rich. they have change the view to games worldwide. they weren't the first but thanks to LOL, gaming is more respected as a sport and only possible because of the money influence. after you get all the champs. BE loses its purpose and excitement. Have too many friends already with all champs and BE means nothing. > > conclusion: level 300 to get all champs now? sounds to me as grinding 4 seasons or less. even better now that i no longer have to buy runes which saves me BE. Typical riot supporter how much did they give you?
A couple free skins through the loot system and a awesome free game.
: First bullet gets blocked by his passive shield, then second faces the wind
> [{quoted}](name=Partybringer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XX4121jt,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-11-16T05:25:10.231+0000) > > First bullet gets blocked by his passive shield, then second faces the wind thanks for letting my coworkers know that i wasn't{{sticker:garen-swing}} working by making me laugh out loud.
Granduss (NA)
: *Tinfoil hat put on* I think the issue is matchmaking. I have long suspected that Riot has an algorythm that controls the winning team. Notice how you win a few games and your feeling good, suddenly you are teamed with people who likely don't know what keyboards are for. The reason for this is to control spiking mmr and ip gains. By intentionally gaming the system they allow players to climb or prevent them from climbing in ranked. Yes I know it sounds very conspiracy theoryish, but it's actually quite sound logic. Why? Because good players are teamed with really bad ones to make the bad ones feel like they have a chance and so that they continue to play and buy skins down the road. But how can a good player teamed with a bad one guarentee a win? Matchmaking them with 2 even worse opponents. I know this does sound crazy. But look at the players ranks when playing ranked. You will notice that one team clearly seems imbalanced, despite a small shuffle making it more balanced. Yes I know I put a tinfoil hat on, but dammit I want to believe!
hello, you dont have to suspect anything. That's how to game works and they have stated this every time. as you win games your MMR increases putting you with higher and better players. is like in any other game, you expect level 3 to be harder then level 1. Mario, zelda, Ect. Hope this helps.
Dr Poro (EUW)
: I like auto fill. It rewards you for being able to play multiple roles.
and makes you better at the game in general too. i like it too
: While I'm completely ambivalent to this change (because I'm just as comfortable in support as I am in my main role) but I have to think of this... I am an AWFUL jungler. What if I get autofilled Jungle 3 times in a row and we lose every time? There goes all of my LP in this division. So.... I'm actually starting to get worked up about these changes (a bit).
could be wrong but you should be fine. if my math is right, 2+2=4 that should only happen 1 out of 100 games. happening in the row is even less likely. support will be what you would be mostly fill in. total loss of maybe 2 games do to auto fill. remember, is not that it will prioritize you to be another role. is only if the Q is really off balance at your time of playing. (i have 0 proof of this)
: .: DO NOT BUY/SPEND RP :.
DOWNVOTE ME ALL YOU GUYS WANT: (English second language) Rioters comments are correct. i did the math the long run proves to be easier to get champs then the old system. at first glance no. The problem with kids that play this game, is that since they don't get a reward per game it seems like less. They now give it in chunks. it takes around 3-4 seasons before you catch up and get all the champs. mind you, BE is only for champs now. no longer wasting it on runes which saves, grinding them for 3 seasons, that's how it was before and now is just as close if not sooner. This game deserves every penny and i want them to be even more rich. they have change the view to games worldwide. they weren't the first but thanks to LOL, gaming is more respected as a sport and only possible because of the money influence. after you get all the champs. BE loses its purpose and excitement. Have too many friends already with all champs and BE means nothing. conclusion: level 300 to get all champs now? sounds to me as grinding 4 seasons or less. even better now that i no longer have to buy runes which saves me BE.
Porocles (NA)
: > "Your network might be having trouble transitioning from the game server back to pvp.net." I feel like this is something I've said in the past, because it's exactly what I'm thinking for this case. Your network can still degrade over time or might be unstable enough to take a while for your transition to go through. Meaning, you can still have problems reaching specific services even though everything else might be okay. In this case, go through our [connection issues](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues) guide to tighten things up. Let me know if that helps!
i tried it no help, i have a good computer i can run video max and get over 100fps. my ping avg 39., with the best Verizon can offer. no WiFi, Ethernet. and still. what else can i do?
  Rioter Comments
: You can tell who is an old school player and who isn't by how much they hate autofill
Edit: I'd like to point out that the people that DID play multiple roles effectively, more easily climbed the ladder than the "I ONLY PLAY RIVEN" types.
: Maybe a pop up prompter at the end of a game, reminding and encouraging players to honor skill, teamwork, helpfulness, stuff like that. As well as a system that allows players to track their progress. Visible rewards for maintaining a badge.
> [{quoted}](name=HexaDecimel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y1YFk622,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2016-12-16T23:28:26.442+0000) > > Maybe a pop up prompter at the end of a game, reminding and encouraging players to honor skill, teamwork, helpfulness, stuff like that. As well as a system that allows players to track their progress. Visible rewards for maintaining a badge. This
: Yeah, let's report something that isn't against the rules. As much as i hate players taking new champs or first trying in ranked, reporting for something that isn't illegal is pathetic
Actually we the players are the one that get to consider things negative or not, just like the support singed that got banned, if enough players do it, Riot will respect it.
Rioter Comments
: Sorry, but I'm not autofilling.
I like it, I don't know the problem, brings me back to S5 where I was jack of all trades, teaches the game more when you get to play diferent roles. Makes you a better play
dominusx (EUNE)
: Vayne isnt a high skillcap champ. never was she just has a bad early game that takes brains to get out of after she gets 2 items she is as hard as a caitlyn. Having low range doesnt make up for mobility true dmg self peel small gapcloser and stealth.
: And for some reason they keep buffing her. Vayne always was supposed to be good when you know how to play her. Now it doesnt even matter because once you get shiv and ie and 2-3 shot anyone. Why does Riot think she is bad...
: "A supposedly high skill champion having 25% pick rate with a 53% win rate is clearly balanced"
: Looking for a team to play with that are very experienced with ranked
: We need anyone plat+
Anyone way, a gold player can try to prove himself?
Galibro (NA)
: Not gonna lie just look at their history within the community, hell just look like a few weeks back ago. Riot PROMISED they would pull back plants if they didn't work and after people complained and said showed how bad plants were balance wise and how they ruined alot of the strategic play riot just ignored it and went on with their plant idea. Not much we can do to influence them once they get their mind on something and it shows time and time again how stubborn they are with their changes instead of just letting it go.
> [{quoted}](name=Le Shenpai,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=18rm9IaM,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2016-11-03T02:55:36.475+0000) > > Not gonna lie just look at their history within the community, hell just look like a few weeks back ago. > > Riot PROMISED they would pull back plants if they didn't work and after people complained and said showed how bad plants were balance wise and how they ruined alot of the strategic play riot just ignored it and went on with their plant idea. > > Not much we can do to influence them once they get their mind on something and it shows time and time again how stubborn they are with their changes instead of just letting it go. Bi Plants are not vendors officially out yet people wanna gut them already? I'm glad riot doesn't listen to us bronze and silver players....
dEAdbUs (EUW)
: Riots ignored Swain mains and made him much worse, so I think everyone should suffer same.
> [{quoted}](name=dEAdbUs,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=18rm9IaM,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2016-11-03T04:16:01.615+0000) > > Riots ignored Swain mains and made him much worse, so I think everyone should suffer same. Do you even play swain? Swain Is much much better then he was, all his weakness except or low mobility were fixed. Swain is broken and since no one plays him he doesn't get notice....good. so don't play him
: Riot, Akali mains are speaking, You said you would cater to us, Then listen to us.
Speak for yourself, I'm happy with the changes, if you only play one champion then please leave, we don't need 1 trick ponys feeding cause their pony got banned
Show more

Darkvaine

Level 42 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion