: Account perma suspended using 3rd party software, when i havent even played league all summer
Send a support ticket. Riot is generally understanding about things like this.
: PSA: if you play zed, and only know how to play aggresive, just stop / Rant
Honestly, all those people are just bad at zed. He has a steep learning curve, and I think it's fine if they do this and learn from it in a normal game. I personally main zed, and the last ranked game I played someone got mid over me, took zed, and proceeded to play like complete shit. Please don't take champions you dont know directly into ranked.
Terozu (NA)
: Ekko was rlly not that long ago... Just because u dont consider him an assassin doesnt make him not be an assassin, he still iss one. Also jihn is part assassin, fiora got reworked and shes one, kindred's one too malzahar was just reworked... and beside that they're updating assassins soon so they rly wont be releasing anymore till then.
> [{quoted}](name=darkcastkiller,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=JXTmAq91,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-08-13T07:31:53.435+0000) > > Ekko was rlly not that long ago... Just because u dont consider him an assassin doesnt make him not be an assassin, he still iss one. Also jihn is part assassin, fiora got reworked and shes one, kindred's one too malzahar was just reworked... and beside that they're updating assassins soon so they rly wont be releasing anymore till then. Umm, none of those champions you named are assassins. Malzahar???? Really??? I want a full on assassin. Not a subclass assassin.
Rioter Comments
EtyrnaI (NA)
: [Patch 6.14] Taliyah Change : : Official Seismic Shove (W) Change Request Petition
I honestly think it's just a matter of getting used to it again. I understand you prefer it's original form, but from a gameplay standpoint this is a buff.
Rioter Comments
: If League Of Legends was INRL who would you form contracts with?
personally, i have gotten bored of all the champions that are currently in the game. I want there to be more truly difficult and complex champions. but if i had to choose, i would choose; {{champion:268}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:412}} and {{champion:432}} there might be a few others, but these are the ones that come to mind first.
: He encourages trolling like no one else. Good call Riot, ignore the lying fanboys.
He has not once encouraged trolling, and he hasnt trolled in several weeks. he still has a little problem with raging, but he is clearly changing. dont judge someone you know NOTHING about.
Kripkke (NA)
: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8C_Ft-sgcDc Here we find a VOD of Tyler's from 2 weeks ago where he intentionally feeds for no reason at all. Just a little something for y'all saying he is reformed. Good job Riot. Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go watch and learn from actual players, instead of watching some douchy meathead, who posts his bench press in his twitch bio, not make challenger for the second season in a row.
um, that was 2 weeks ago. watch the stream he did today. there was a troll that banned draven, so he played his best on other champions and didnt feed intentionally whatsoever. get your facts straight bud.
ToriLaC (NA)
: If your definition of a good guy is Tyler1... you should seriously rethink some things in your life.
tell me, did you ever watch one of his streams? no? then how about you dont judge him. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: The indefinite banning of Tyler1
https://www.change.org/p/riot-games-get-tyler1-un-banned-from-league-of-legends?recruiter=534795359&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink here is a petition to anyone who wants to potentially get tyler unbanned, :D
memk (NA)
: Man if this comment section new how business worked. Most of you are just fans of him thinking he can do no wrong because he's popular. Who cares if he's reforming now? He didn't reform before he got like 10 accounts banned, plus he trolled Phreak. That's like hitting a police officer. You're not gonna get away with it. REMEMBER: Riot cares about what you say and do in the game. Not what you say with your voice in a stream. If he was never toxic in in-game chat, then he would be fine.
> [{quoted}](name=memk,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8a75KeUR,comment-id=02da,timestamp=2016-04-30T03:42:58.278+0000) > > Man if this comment section new how business worked. > > Most of you are just fans of him thinking he can do no wrong because he's popular. > > Who cares if he's reforming now > > He didn't reform before he got like 10 accounts banned. knew*
: Indefinite means for an unspecified amount of time. That means if tyler1 somehow shows an insane massive and permanent reform, he will be unbanned... But considering how much of an uproar this guy caused for Riot, it's safe to say he will be like XJ9- never unbanned for obvious reasons.
> [{quoted}](name=MasterSomething,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8a75KeUR,comment-id=00430003,timestamp=2016-04-30T02:52:03.324+0000) > > Indefinite means for an unspecified amount of time. > That means if tyler1 somehow shows an insane massive and permanent reform, he will be unbanned... > But considering how much of an uproar this guy caused for Riot, it's safe to say he will be like XJ9- never unbanned for obvious reasons. indefinite means forever.....
: The indefinite banning of Tyler1
I think the biggest thing riot is forgetting here, is that this is a game. and if you must ban him, dont PERMABAN HIM. A SIMPLE CHAT RESTRICTION WOULD DO! you are literally depriving all of us from watching the only entertaining streamer on twitch.
: Being toxic on stream and out loud is perfectly fine because the people on your team can expect to be flamed when they tune in to watch. Being toxic in the league chat is different however because then you're intentionally trying to harm to the person you're flaming.
> [{quoted}](name=Butt fucker,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8a75KeUR,comment-id=008e0005,timestamp=2016-04-30T02:36:14.415+0000) > > Being toxic on stream and out loud is perfectly fine because the people on your team can expect to be flamed when they tune in to watch. Being toxic in the league chat is different however because then you're intentionally trying to harm to the person you're flaming. Lets just all please acknowledge that the person supporting meteos has the name "butt fucker". dude, tyler would mute people that trash talked him in game, and he would occasionally say something in game, but dont you dare say meteos hasnt done that because there is TONS of photo evidence proving he did.
: The indefinite banning of Tyler1
As Tyler1 was hearing about his perma ban, Meteos got on and said "Hahahahaha you dumb %%%got, see what you get? im so happy we never have to look at you again!" and you know what tyler said? he said "thanks man" Meteos is the one you really need to ban. #BANMETEOS
: The indefinite banning of Tyler1
LOL, socrates you have 2.1k lifetime upvotes, and you are probably going to get more downvotes on this post than have gotten upvotes total.
: The indefinite banning of Tyler1
Meteos is toxic af, shows it every time he streams, yet tyler gets a ban and meteos doesnt? meteos is a genuine asshole, tyler was at least a good guy. show you are unbiased riot, BAN METEOS TOO.
: He is the hero League needed, stay autistic league.
> [{quoted}](name=Mustaphah II,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8a75KeUR,comment-id=000600010000,timestamp=2016-04-30T01:50:30.667+0000) > > lol, this comment killed me.
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Do you remember all your pentakills? I don't!
Yes, I write them down. Lol. :D Yasuo x7 Zed x4 Yi x5 Katarina x3 Annie x1 (first game too! Lol) Ryde x2 Draven x4 Jinx x2 Kalista x1 Graves x1 Azir x2 Lucian x1 Shaco x1 Twitch x1 There is a few more, but this is when I started recording them. Got my first penta ever with yasuo almost exactly 4 years ago. These pentas range over 4 years on 3 different accounts.
: Let's say you have the ability to delete 5 champions of your choice....
Rioter Comments
JB17 (NA)
: Finding a main role.
play every role until you find one you like hte most. or just figure out what champions you like the most and play their best role.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Its not a nerf it's a neutral give and take.
It is a nerf. If your support isn't around you can have up to 29% less attack speed!
: Posted this in the wrong section matey. It should be in Gameplay.
Yeah, I'm on mobile so for some reason only a few boards showed up. I reposted it in miscellaneous, but now I don't know how to delete this one on mobile.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Darth Strange

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion