: Remind me again why Kennen's W passive AA enhancer is permanent?
Ken is one of the weakest champs in the game currently which is why he is never played. I would gladly trade a timer on the E, for some severe buffs to make this champ playable in today's game.
: Zed is really unfun to play against and is toxic to the game
Ya, and how do you "counter" Zed in blind pick? As I said, pick a super tank every single game just in case the other team has a Zed, or lose every single game that the other team does have one.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: ? there are no 3 or 4 person premades in SoloQ
Where have you been? Yes, there are.
: Then play SoloQ?
Holy cow, I only play solo queue. It's my teammates that are always grouped and toxic af.
: theyre not oblivious to the problem though, they KNOW premades get toxic to the odd man out (hence why they removed 4-man flex), they just tell you don't retaliate, just like if you were to encounter any other toxic player. if you don't do anything in retaliation, any report they make against you is dumpstered regardless.
> [{quoted}](name=Snapp2Kill,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=y1EkRBKv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-09T18:58:13.523+0000) >if you don't do anything in retaliation, any report they make against you is dumpstered regardless. If only that were true except that: >If that doesn't work, they will wait for a team fight, and back off, allowing the solo player to die 1v5. And when you're 0/10 with 4 intentional feeding reports, it won't matter. These premades have the system figured out.
Rioter Comments
: 9 reports = 1 report, its not an opinion its a fact lol just think about it, if they review evidence and you say "kys" in a game, they arent gonna be like "oh, he was only reported once, hes good." or "oh, he said fuck, but he got reported nine times, ban him." no, they wont do that lol.
Actually, if there are 9 reports, the reviewer will say "oh, he must be guilty if 9 people think so", while if there is only one report, he'll be more like "this guy probably just falsely reported in anger, so I won't bother reading it". 9 reports = 1 report is just propaganda that Riot like's to spread around.
Bârd (NA)
: A drawback? He has to stand still and channel.
Oh, I see. So if he could still move and attack while meditating, then it might need a drawback, but going invincible under the enemy tower while gaining health is fine.
: I'm sick of Riot's inconsistent methodology when it comes to punishing toxicity
You were probably reported by a premade group, so you were punished. But you reported someone as a solo player, so the report was flagged as a false positive. Premade groups are supposed to gang up and blame the solo player for the loss. That's the true reason for reports, not language that can easily be muted. Working as intended.
: > Taking it away is stealing, regardless of their behavior. The people who spend money on their accounts do so in a non-refundable transaction, under the agreement that if their behavior breaches the rules, and Riot deems it necessary, their account can be permanently banned with no refunds, reimbursement, or liability to the punished party. It's not _theft_ if the people _give them the money_. > The retaliators are getting severely over punished... Maybe 'cause they don't learn the first time around not to retaliate? > ...while the instigators are actually getting protected. Prove it. > If someone feeds, they should be forced to play coop vs ai for a while. I'm gonna guess by "feeds" you mean "gets beaten" or "does poorly". And, if that's the case, I'd be careful what you wish for, because judging by your match history, you're overdue on Co-Op Vs. AI. Beyond warning you of the irony of your proposed punishment, sending a player to do Co-Op Vs. AI matches isn't going to help them improve at PVP. You can build up basic mechanical experience in PVE, but at the end of the day, the only way to improve in PVP is to _do PVP_. (and, if you actually mean intentional feeders...Do explain how playing a few bot matches is going to help them not feed.) > If someone is verbally abusive then disable their chat. There is no reason to ban people for verbal offensives while there is a MUTE button. I guess there's no reason to punish criminals for shooting people when bullet-proof vests exist, either? The mute feature is a tool for dealing with negative chat in the short term. It is not an excuse for behavior that _**is against the rules in the first place.**_ If people are unwilling to change their ways and stop abusing the chat after two chat restrictions, they need harsher warnings, not more slaps on the wrist. And if they can't be bothered to change after the 14-day ban...They're not likely to change at all. They're not welcome here. And, sure, "if they're only flaming/abusing chat, just take away chat from them!" - and then what do you get? Intentional feeders. Griefers. Trolls. AFK's. People throwing matches intentionally. People who inarguably are harder to catch, and make the game 10x worse. D'you really want more of that? _Really?_ If people aren't going to change to obey the rules, then the rules and punishments for them are going to be equally inflexible. > Taking away accounts is stealing and it's wrong. It's a good thing Riot does neither of those things, then, huh? The accounts belonged to Riot in the first place. We're just given temporary access for as long as our business is welcome. And again: Riot doesn't steal people's money. People _give them_ their money, voluntarily, in a non-refundable transaction. It's not theft.
> > I'm gonna guess by "feeds" you mean "gets beaten" or "does poorly". And, if that's the case, I'd be careful what you wish for, because judging by your match history, you're overdue on Co-Op Vs. AI. Then you would be guessing completely wrong. I mean ass holes who continually attack a fed enemy instead of playing safe and trying to farm under their tower. I mean teammates who refuse to help their allies, even if standing right next to them with full health and mana. I mean people who take the trinket and never drop a single ward all game long. I certainly do not mean "gets beaten", although I can see how someone who likes to twist words so often like you might say that. > [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Xj7KWdXV,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-06-08T23:38:23.578+0000) > I guess there's no reason to punish criminals for shooting people when bullet-proof vests exist, either? Completely wrong analogy. There would be no reason to punish for shooting people if everyone had a personal force field from star trek, which is what the mute button is. A bulletproof vest would be more like turning down the volume, but still being forced to listen to all the harassment. Not the same thing at all. > The accounts belonged to Riot in the first place. We're just given temporary access for as long as our business is welcome. And again: Riot doesn't steal people's money. People _give them_ their money, voluntarily, in a non-refundable transaction. It's not theft. Ya well, I only temporary gave them my money so I'd like it all back now.
: To Any Concerned Summoner.....Please Help.
How about you keep your leukemia stories to yourself because no one cares. Next time just use the MUTE button and stop trying to punish people for what they type in a video game rated T for TEEN.
: Most Rewarding Game I've Played in Over 1,000 Games
Even though it was officially a defeat, the Lux still raped the other team and enjoyed doing it. All you did was give yourself a loss and YOU should have been banned for doing it. As for your little reports, grats on alleviating the insane jealousy you must have felt towards the Lux who was obviously way better than you. Enjoy jerking off to the instant feedback report, I'm sure the Lux won't give a shit as she rapes the next team on her alternate account.
: @Riot - We should have 0 tolerance against players encouring others to commit suicide
Actually, we do have a zero-tolerance policy. It's called a MUTE button. Why don't you try using it instead of getting people's accounts banned to alleviate your jealousy of their skills?
: "Yi is a low elo noob stomper"
Yi is way overpowered. His Q has too much range. His R should be a fixed length of time, no extensions. And the true damage should be physical obviously. Even meditate doesn't make sense. Something that refills your health should come with a drawback, like lower defense, not higher.
: Umm Okey Riot? Double standard much?
He was probably grouped and they gang reported you. The circle jerkers will regurgitate their propaganda and tell you that group reports only count as one, but that's obviously bull shit. Your report, on the other hand, will get dismissed as a false positive because you didn't have anyone grouped with you to add to his report.
Howl09 (EUW)
: Permanent Ban
You did nothing wrong. It's a video game. If you can't get emotional and lose your cool in a video game once in a while then why play at all. This is play, not work. You are not getting paid to behave yourself. The reporting system is flawed, not you.
: Permabans are Stupid. Simpler Solution
Any type of ban is immoral. People spend money on their accounts. Taking it away is stealing, regardless of their behavior. First of all, they are punishing the wrong people. The retaliators are getting severely over punished, while the instigators are actually getting protected. Second, the types of punishments are all wrong. If someone feeds, they should be forced to play coop vs ai for a while. If someone is verbally abusive then disable their chat. There is no reason to ban people for verbal offensives while there is a MUTE button. Taking away accounts is stealing and it's wrong. You don't correct a wrong by committing another wrong. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Ýisus (NA)
: Just 4 Fun Players
Ya my teammates who are all 0/10/0 in the first five minutes like to say "it's just norms" when I tell them to stop. So them I tell them to go play coop vs ai, and then I get banned for "harasment".
Ëntoma (NA)
: New players quitting because of the sheer volume of toxic smurf accounts at low levels.
You are correct, there are more smurf players at low levels than new players, and these smurfs are mad that their accounts have just been taken away, so they are going to have a low tolerance to people playing stupidly. This is 100% Riot's fault. Taking away people's accounts that they spend money on is the wrong way to deter toxic behavior. First of all, Riot's matchmaking system is designed to foster toxic behavior. I have had ten games straight or more in a row where all four of my allies were bronze and my five opponents were diamond. If this happened once in a while, I could shrug it off. but the fact that it happens so consistently makes it intolerable. Eventually, the frustration mounts and I have to rage at people feeding or refusing to help. Second, the punishments are aimed at the wrong people. You have the instigators that never get punished ever because they are "allowed to have a bad game" or because the people they are attacking are more interested in playing the game than making reports, so they don't get reported. And then you have the people who retaliate and stand up for themselves who are the ones who always get banned. This is especially true when a solo player is grouped with a premade group of two or more people. They will ALWAYS gang up and blame the solo player for the loss. Usually, they will attack the solo player verbally to draw him into saying something back that they can report, thereby abusing the report system. Riot's philosophy to ban bad players only makes things worse. Those banned players will just get angrier, make a new account, and take out their frustration on new players. Instead, they should be trying to reduce or eliminate banning accounts and instead try to address the real issue: What exactly is making these players so angry in the first place? A few easy suggestions would be: 1) lower the surrender timer and lower the number of votes required to surrender. If a game has become toxic, players should be allowed to leave. Holding people hostage is a great way to get people to rage. 2) Delete and completely remake the current matchmaking system. Games should be designed so that each team has roughly a 50% chance of winning. Currently, games are almost always severely stacked on one side, making the game frustrating and unfun. 3) Punish less for verbal offenses. There is a MUTE button for a reason. If you don't want to listen to someone's toxic words, then mute them. Don't take away their accounts that they pay good money for. 4) Punish more for feeding. Some people don't seem to understand the damage they cause by shoveling gold to the other team. If you are a new player or getting outmatched, or trying a new champ for the first time, then you have a responsibility to play safe and farm under your tower. You have no right to keep fighting the fed enemy over and over while you make the game more and more impossible to play. And when I say "punish more", I don't necessarily mean BAN. Punishment for feeding could mean that player is forced to play 10 games of coop vs ai to practice their skills before they are allowed to pvp again. 5) reduce snowballing. If one player is useless, the other four should be able to work hard to carry to a win anyway. Currently, if you have one feeder or troll, the game is over, regardless of what you do. All of these suggestions would help to fix the high level problems, which in turn would reduce the number of low level "toxic smurf". Solve a problem by addressing it's cause, not it's symptoms.
: I actually think Pyke is pretty balanced
He's overpowered. If you think he's balanced, then you have been playing with some really bad players. Way too much mobility and CC. Absurd damage. Absolutely no reason in the world for having stealth. Another completely bloated new champ designed to push sales.
: > [{quoted}](name=Darth Zashi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ah11hQLK,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-06-02T01:08:45.163+0000) > > Amusingly, when you don't say a word all game, you still get punished anyway, just for being the solo player with premade allies blaming you for the loss. Case closed. Chat logs from that punishment? I've been on this board for years, and have never seen or heard of any instance like that. I also promise that if it DID happen, it would be overturned.
Hard to prove when Riot is holding all the keys to the evidence locker.
Kei143 (NA)
: So... You don't ever learn? If you didn't care about it, then you wouldn't be posting here. Which means the system is doing something to annoy you. Just need to annoy you more till you quit.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ah11hQLK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-02T01:04:09.911+0000) > > So... You don't ever learn? > > If you didn't care about it, then you wouldn't be posting here. > > Which means the system is doing something to annoy you. Just need to annoy you more till you quit. Wrong. Annoying me more will just cause me to play worse, and ruin more people's games. Riot loves throwing gasoline on the fire. Sad, because all I want to do is play and have fun. I hate being "toxic". But some people, like you, just got to learn. Oh well.
: > [{quoted}](name=Darth Zashi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ah11hQLK,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-02T00:38:23.283+0000) > Darth Zashi: LOL this fucking troll > Darth Zashi: fuck off > Darth Zashi: if by fail, you mean get trolled by a trash can who farms during gank, then yes > Darth Zashi: sucks when you get trolled right back doesnt it > Darth Zashi: learn to speak english if you want to insult me > Darth Zashi: 12/2 lol. must be nice to have a team who can speak english and doesnt farm during ganks > Darth Zashi: nice build troll > Darth Zashi: 1/8 solo top lol > Darth Zashi: when it's pushed to our tower is apparently a bad time in your bronze 5 league > Darth Zashi: usless bitch. get out of the lane if you're going to stand there and watch > Darth Zashi: i'm sure you get rekt in every game you play trash bag. nothing new here > Darth Zashi: 0/6/0 > Darth Zashi: holy shit. syndra got an assist. she beat the game. > Darth Zashi: lol 4 full items on ezreal. good work syndra. you 're their best player Amusingly, when you insult, belittle, and berate people all game, you get punished. The report system works: 1 report or 9 reports, it looks for problematic behavior. This log has it. Case closed.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ah11hQLK,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-02T00:54:27.512+0000) > > Amusingly, when you insult, belittle, and berate people all game, you get punished. > > The report system works: 1 report or 9 reports, it looks for problematic behavior. This log has it. Case closed. Amusingly, when you don't say a word all game, you still get punished anyway, just for being the solo player with premade allies blaming you for the loss. Case closed.
KZ Engel (NA)
: i thought it's already been established that you literally have to announce that you're inting, build 6 zeals, and run straight into the fountain for int reports to actually do anything and "refusing to communicate" hasn't been a report option in at least a year
> [{quoted}](name=KZ Engel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ah11hQLK,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-02T00:48:29.499+0000) > and "refusing to communicate" hasn't been a report option in at least a year Sure it is. It just has a new name. Now it's called "griefing" or some other bull shit. It doesn't really matter which box you tick. You can close your eyes, pick one at random, and the person will get punished. So long as you are in a group, and the person you are reporting is the solo player.
KZ Engel (NA)
: have you tried the mute button? it's your own fault for responding to them in such a hostile manner lmao
Actually, I have tried typing "/fullmute all" before every game. It doesn't work. The premades will still blame you for the loss and report you for refusing to communicate. They will let you die every team fight without helping you so that your deaths will rack up and they can add "intentional feeding" to your report.
Rioter Comments
Swegmec (NA)
: I thought you meant corrections about the first part, but oh well, let's do this instead. > useless slow moving poke lol? Please go into practice tool, add a bot, buy starting items and configure starting runes, and use Q + E combo and see how much damage it does. Or use a training dummy (but remember they have 100 MR so multiply the damage by 2). That is why it's so slow. > a hell of a nuke, an amazing zoning tool Very glad you agree with this. > one or two waves before running out of mana. ...until you get {{item:3003}} and {{item:3027}} and now you're a 2500-2600 health nightmare with two lives running at someone with no mana restrictions. Mana is meant to be limiting early game. Try playing {{champion:53}} and miss a hook, there goes 40% of your mana at level 1. But landing it is incredibly rewarding, which is why it costs so much mana. The slow your ult gives is MASSIVE. Combined with your wall, which (from the comment above I'll take: > honestly there IS on thing i would like to see changes about {{champion:34}} as the person FACING her. > and that is for her wall to INTERRUPT my movement command.. rather than telling it to "find a new path". Which gives you an extra moment to deal damage + slow, forcing a flash burn because it does TRIPLE DAMAGE when fully formed...
Yes, other champs are dangerous right from level 1 or 3 at the latest, while Anivia needs to rush two full mana items just to become playable. To you, this is fine I guess. Anivia is a really good champion..... at level 18 with 6 items and sorcery potion. But other champs are really good far sooner with far fewer handicaps.
bIąnk (NA)
: I cannot seem to stop the toxic streak.
There is nothing wrong with you. It's a video game. You should be able to tell a fucking 0/5/0 piece of shit to stop playing badly and stop feeding. If they don't like it, they can mute you. There shouldn't be any bans on verbal anything when there is a mute button. But of course, Riot likes to kiss the ass of these little pieces of shit, probably because the worst players happen to buy the most skins or something. As a result, ANYTHING you say is considered toxic and bannable.
: Im moving on, this game is in the toilet.
> Reason #3- Toxic premades. In the event that one of your non-autofilled games does go through, you will generally have the luxury of being grouped with a toxic premade that will play badly, and then gang up on you in an attempt to get a reportable reaction. This pretty much describes all of my games perfectly. The game is nearly unplayable anymore.
Swegmec (NA)
: Doesn't tower aggro apply when affecting an enemy champion at all? Pretty sure that affecting an enemy champion (displacement, CC, etc.) will aggro tower regardless of the damage dealt. Anivia has ridiculously safe poke, a hell of a nuke, an amazing zoning tool, and an AoE aura making it easy to farm. She does NOT need buffs IMO. 1) See first statement. 2) No way. Her Q damage applies TWICE: Once when it passes over the champion and once when it is recast or stuns, making it technically one of the highest base damage skillshots in the game (when maxed). It stuns, and lets you follow up with E dealing double damage (which can do above 130 damage at level one. Level one. Q+E combo can do 120 + 130 = 250 damage at level 1, which is 50% of some enemies' max health.) 3) You trade very, VERY safe and reliable damage for high mana costs. 4) Absolutely not lol. Try grabbing teleport and teleporting to another lane when you die. Your egg is a skillshot safety net. Get hit by one too many Zoe Q's in game? Have a free egg. No way she can kill you in time. It's bad against assassins sure, because they're meant to "counter" you. But it's basically a free revive in case you mess up. 6 seconds is GENEROUS.
> [{quoted}](name=Swegmec,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LE7WfA6p,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-26T01:03:22.179+0000) > > Doesn't tower aggro apply when affecting an enemy champion at all? > Pretty sure that affecting an enemy champion (displacement, CC, etc.) will aggro tower regardless of the damage dealt. > > Anivia has ridiculously safe **and useless slow moving** poke, a hell of a nuke, an amazing zoning tool, and an AoE aura making it easy to farm **one or two waves before running out of mana**. > She does need buffs IMO. I had to make a few corrections.
: fam i play a lot of anivia and i can honestly say that if these changes were made I would call for her to be nerfed... i dont know your circumstances but ill agree with 1 but i dont see how it pulled aggro and i kind of doubt it did. 2- i definitly disagree with this because of the dmg her e will do if she manages to land her q 3- i will agree that she is mana heavy early game but if she is built right she has plenty of mana sustain and can still pump out PLENTY of dmg late game (play safe early) 4-i agree and disagree with this one....you have to realize that if you get caught out that you got caught out and there is very little that is going to save you you have to be able to pull off your risk vs reward here.... if played right you can kill the enemy while you are reviving under your tower...her passive is not a "go all in all the time" sort of thing if anything i use it to trick my opponents to tower dive me while my jg is waiting in the bush (ive killed plenty of yas this way) i feel like you just had a bad game fam but these changes would make her too op and i cant see it as being viable changes
You play a lot of anivia... but you didn't know her wall pulls agro from towers?
Rioter Comments
Nevurwin (NA)
: LOL Holy Shit !!! Im so glad it finally caught up to you. You trolled my friends and i so hard on our smurf accounts. You continually went afk for periods of time, and Intentionally walled us off with Anivia during team fights, or before team fights so the other team could catch us. I even added you after the game so i could message you after i received an Instant feedback report for reporting your ass, and you said "Good luck, nothing will happen"!!! You remember that you troll?? LMAO This is awesome, gj Riot. Ive Seen how you play... 3 times in one day actually, and unfortunately i had the displeasure of being on your team for 2 of them. Its pretty nice that everyone here can see right through your bullshit from the links you posted. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Let's play together again on one of my other accounts so I can troll you again.
: First off (although I know you're likely to disregard what I say and throw a half-dozen insults my way), _no, premades do not have increased report weighting. Four reports have exactly the same weight as one report. All a report does is trigger a review. More reports does not mean more review or more scrutiny or anything, it just means that more than one person reported you, and the review is going to proceed as normal._ Second; I find it kind of odd that you'd use a screenshot of the match instead of linking the match itself. Seems a bit suspect that you'd only show the end-of-game scoreboard and the Match Overview. I could give you the benefit of the doubt, but given your main post is already riddled with baseless claims, pointless accusations, and insults, I have the feeling you wouldn't want people to look at the statistics. [Lo and behold](https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2788791923/247208608?tab=overview), you had the lowest kill participation, and second-lowest damage, just barely coming above the Support in overall damage. While that's _barely_ indicative of misbehavior, it's still pretty shitty stats for a midlaner. Judging by your low kill participation, low damage, your disposition towards premades, your eagerness to throw out insults, and the fact that it looks like one of your teammates chose to play Yasuo ADC (not wholly bad given the match-up, but still hardly great), I'm going to guess the match went as follows: Your teammate chooses Yasuo ADC, you get pissed off, match goes poorly, everyone starts flaming, and you start griefing your teammates. Whether it's by avoiding committing to fights or walling off your teammates at horribly inopportune times...You play Anivia, so it's more than likely that you decided to troll to get back at your teammates. Even if my guess is off, I still wholly believe the punishment is merited. Your reaction alone gives me no reason to believe you would play shit straight.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=w8kI4gXL,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-24T16:18:10.641+0000) > [Lo and behold](https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2788791923/247208608?tab=overview), you had the lowest kill participation, and second-lowest damage, just barely coming above the Support in overall damage. While that's _barely_ indicative of misbehavior, it's still pretty shitty stats for a midlaner. Lo and behold, my lowest kill participation of 3, when two other players have only 4. Damn, I was really behind. I must have been afk. Lo and behold, my lowest damage, on the most mana hungry champion in the game, that can do no damage until she has around 4 full items built, and doesn't become strong until her 5th item is complete. So I definitely deserve a ban for "shitty stats". Oh but wait, if I'm with a pre-made group who only plays together in their little pre-made group and never helps me because I'm not in their group, then why would my damage, or participation, or any other stats be high? Don't answer that, you might have to make sense if you do. Let's just all agree that I am the bad guy and that those four ass holes are the completely innocent victims of my toxic trolling.
Chermorg (NA)
: It wasn't supported at all. You could've been punished for your actions here had one player reported you or nine. Reports don't matter - only your behavior does.
It was, but when you are appointed to prove that Riot can do no wrong, I guess the world is flat and supporting evidence can be ignored. Isn't it nice that Riot's report system only punishes bad guys like me, but never punishes victims for standing up for themselves and doesn't allow the real instigating trolls to destroy games get away with it? Oh, wait...
Chermorg (NA)
: So, you're admitting you lied in the OP? >As you can see, I am banned for intentionally feeding for ONE game. In the game in question, my score was 2/5/1 and you can also see that I even got first blood that game. Clearly, the other players were grouped, they ganged up and blamed me for the loss, and I am punished for it. You now admit that you trolled them. ---- I'm not going to even entertain further response to you - you've proven you have no intention of being honest and discussing this.
If by "troll" you mean stand up for myself to them trolling me, then yes, but again it's irrelevant. You're trying to prove I am the bad guy, which is not relevant. It doesn't have anything to do with the argument that a pre-made group can gang up on a solo player. They will antagonize the solo player to fish them into a verbal argument that they can report. They will blame the solo player for the loss. If they don't get enough of a verbal defense from the solo player, they can still say the solo player "trolled" or fed intentionally. The solo player's reports don't hold any weight versus the group's multiple reports, regardless of the lies Riot likes to spread. And the ban was clear: "Intentionally feeding" for a game with 5 deaths, and allies that had 9 and 10 deaths each, but the group feeding doesn't count, only the solo player's every little mistakes matter.
: > [{quoted}](name=Darth Zashi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=w8kI4gXL,comment-id=000d0002,timestamp=2018-05-25T01:09:09.964+0000) > > As I said, I'm sure a Rioter will comb through every single game played on this account looking for every little piece of dirt they could find. Thank you for proving me right. And yes, I am guilty of standing up for myself. Thos players where trolling me hard and I gave them a good taste of their own medicine. I'm totally guilty of having a backbone and not allowing those dirtbags to step all over me. except this chat was literally derived ONLY from the game in question, he didn't "comb" anything. you admitted in chat that you were trolling. > > And to those ignorant fools who keep quoting the link saying that 1 report is the same as 9 reports lol. So naive. Have you ever heard of a LIE? Or do you think that a profit-driven company is under some legal obligation to tell the truth? Of course the pre-made can gang up and bully the solo player, and of course, the ONE report from the solo player will get ignored. Just because a red tells you otherwise, doesn't mean it should be taken as the word of god. go ahead and prove this, we'll wait. because you are WAY more credible then the guy who coded it. and its funny you say that, because a company IS legally obligated to tell you the truth. > > I don't know why you people think banning someone for standing up for himself while ignoring, or even protecting, people who gang up and bully and destroy games is somehow going to cause me to "reform". I am sorry, you aren't "standing up for yourself". youre trolling >but you are sadly mistaken. On the contrary, it only makes me angrier and makes me to "troll" more. so you admit you were trolling here too? lol ban deserved. you got caught, and now youre mad XD. > > Sorry, I can't talk more. I have to switch accounts and go "troll" someone else's games. enjoy your permas.
> [{quoted}](name=Snapp2Kill,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=w8kI4gXL,comment-id=000d00020001,timestamp=2018-05-25T01:32:32.482+0000) >and its funny you say that, because a company IS legally obligated to tell you the truth. I have to admit, I got a chuckle out of this. > enjoy your permas. lol, I don't know why you people are so bent on proving my "guilt". The argument was that pre-mades gang up and bully and blame the solo player, which was strongly supported but can never be proven. My guilt or innocence was never in question.
: Banned for intentionally feeding? But, it was just a hard game...
The 0/7 taric and the 1/5 Leblanc are fine, but you are clearly the intentional feeder with a final score of 1/5. Your team clearly lost because of you and you needed to be blamed. Sarcasm aside. Those other trolls were probably grouped. They ganged up on you and reported you. Probably after harassing you enough to fish you into a verbal defense, and defending yourself is considered extremely toxic.
: Pretty sure all this shows is that you will get banned for trolling and harassing other players. "it seems the troll really doesnt like being trolled back. too bad. so sad." "i'm not sure. maybe your parents taught you. or it could be a birth defect" "look loook. the troll likes to troll other people and cries like a baby when she gets trolled back" "i guess trolls really hate the taste of their own medicine" " i love when people troll and then cry when the get trolled back. justice" "now the troll wants to surrender. nope. you can sit here and enjoy the game you destroyed" Please tell me how this: > proves beyond any doubt that pre-made groups CAN gang up and blame one player for the loss
As I said, I'm sure a Rioter will comb through every single game played on this account looking for every little piece of dirt they could find. Thank you for proving me right. And yes, I am guilty of standing up for myself. Thos players where trolling me hard and I gave them a good taste of their own medicine. I'm totally guilty of having a backbone and not allowing those dirtbags to step all over me. And to those ignorant fools who keep quoting the link saying that 1 report is the same as 9 reports lol. So naive. Have you ever heard of a LIE? Or do you think that a profit-driven company is under some legal obligation to tell the truth? Of course the pre-made can gang up and bully the solo player, and of course, the ONE report from the solo player will get ignored. Just because a red tells you otherwise, doesn't mean it should be taken as the word of god. I don't know why you people think banning someone for standing up for himself while ignoring, or even protecting, people who gang up and bully and destroy games is somehow going to cause me to "reform". I am sorry, but you are sadly mistaken. On the contrary, it only makes me angrier and makes me to "troll" more. Sorry, I can't talk more. I have to switch accounts and go "troll" someone else's games.
Chermorg (NA)
: There was a 3 minute period where you earned next to 0 experience. ~~You had 5000 gold by the end of the game, but only spent less than half of that.~~ *edit - op.gg's build screen is hard to read*. You maxed your W first starting about halfway through the game - instead of your q/e - something Anivia doesn't do in *any* lane unless they want the biggest wall to troll their team with. ---- This is a very suspicious game, and I do not think you've shown anything except that it's certainly possible you were trolling here. Maybe stop trying to troll and avoid the system, and you won't get caught by the system.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=w8kI4gXL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-24T16:09:45.823+0000) > > There was a 3 minute period where you earned next to 0 experience. > > You had 5000 gold by the end of the game, but only spent less than half of that. > > You maxed your W first - something Anivia doesn't do in *any* lane unless they want the biggest wall to troll their team with. > > ---- > This is a very suspicious game, and I do not think you've shown anything except that it's certainly possible you were trolling here. Maybe stop trying to troll and avoid the system, and you won't get caught by the system. 3 mintues could be a disconnect from a power outage or it could be jockying around Barron hoping the other team will commit to a fight. Half of 5.6k gold is 2.8k gold, are you telling me you've never had a game where you had more than 2.8k gold? I can max any ability I want. You don't ban someone's account because they didn't follow some unwritten rule and maxed the "wrong" ability first. Maybe Mundo or Poppy was diving and I wanted to trap them under our towers. How would you know? It sounds to me like you are desperate for evidence and you are grasping at straws. Oh wait, I deserve a ban because it was "suspicious". That's all it takes anymore. A premade group gangs up and bullies me and now there is enough "suspicion" to hand out a punishment. You people are so eager to hand out these bans it's amazing anyone can play at all. What a pathetic company.
: > [{quoted}](name=Darth Zashi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=w8kI4gXL,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-24T15:30:27.927+0000) > > and anyone who says that pre-made groups only count as one report is obviously a self-appointed security guard POS who's trying to spread propaganda and lies. Fuck, I wish I was getting paid for this.
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=w8kI4gXL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-24T15:37:06.042+0000) > > Fuck, I wish I was getting paid for this. Holy cow. You found a swear word in my post. This clearly proves that I was intentionally feeding in that one game. You really should be getting paid for this. Please, send me your Patreon so I can make a donation to your great work. Please, someone, promote this genius.
  Rioter Comments
: Then the problem is you tbh.
Silver the past two seasons. I think the problem is definitely with you tbh. But thanks for your useless input.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Darth Zashi

Level 22 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion