GigglesO (NA)
: Because riot didn’t balance tank/ damage items to where if you want damage you build damage...
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lsPsZPpf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-18T16:02:09.034+0000) > > Because riot didn’t balance tank/ damage items to where if you want damage you build damage... Has nothing to do with balance. Darius is a juggernaut, he is meant to do tons of damage with only one or two items, with the trade-off of short range, low mobility, and conditional damage/heal. Aka, use his weaknesses to your advantage and you will be able to beat him
MLDzXnRRR (EUNE)
: Soraka (ult) + Darius with trinity and conqueror - the rest - all tank items is unbeatable for melees. I'm not sure that even Yi can kill him fast enough before getting dunked.
> [{quoted}](name=MLDzXnRRR,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lsPsZPpf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-18T15:53:03.250+0000) > > Soraka (ult) + Darius with trinity and conqueror - the rest - all tank items is unbeatable for melees. I'm not sure that even Yi can kill him fast enough before getting dunked. All they have to do is...kill soraka...reset ...kill Darius lmao
: Why can a 0/3 Darius full tank 1v4 our team?
Only if your team is really REALLLLLY bad can that ever happen
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=XXXMurderPenguin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=g1I8Gznq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-18T15:24:20.399+0000) > > Its a Strat they need to remove. Make his Auto attacks do less damage to Turrets Oooooor you could treat it like any other goon push build and meet push with push. What you people seem to fail to realize is that before he can be an effective Kamikaze sion needs to get {{item:3748}} and {{item:3053}} ; Pick someone like Jax, poppy, Fiora, Irelia, Aatrox, hell even urgot works and just WRECK HIM. All Goon push builds work the same. Sion is just slightly more effective because you people cant be bothered to deal with his easily counterable strategy. If sion actually feeds from early on and you cant snowball off that lead, if you cannot win a 4v5 because sion is always pushing, it is COMPLETELY and totally your fault. "You" being your team against the sion in this case.
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=g1I8Gznq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-18T15:37:25.488+0000) > > Oooooor you could treat it like any other goon push build and meet push with push. > What you people seem to fail to realize is that before he can be an effective Kamikaze sion needs to get {{item:3748}} and {{item:3053}} ; Pick someone like Jax, poppy, Fiora, Irelia, Aatrox, hell even urgot works and just WRECK HIM. > > All Goon push builds work the same. Sion is just slightly more effective because you people cant be bothered to deal with his easily counterable strategy. > If sion actually feeds from early on and you cant snowball off that lead, if you cannot win a 4v5 because sion is always pushing, it is COMPLETELY and totally your fault. "You" being your team against the sion in this case. Stop defending this Bs strat. And it's not just items, it's his ability to proc demolisher while dead and the need to bring 2-3 or more to stop him EVERY SINGLE TIME HE CHARGES AT A TOWER.
: Please remain Taliyah in the jungle as the very first classic mage jungler
: did they nerf tower sion because people refused to learn how to play vs it
It's called inting Sion and it's a bs braindead strat.
: They should build on his monkey jg theme. Like give him bonus speed and other stats in jg, allow him to eat cones for healing or temporary stat bonuses, and allow him to swing like an app across the jg. I would love all of that lmao
> [{quoted}](name=DarukongSr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8lZNEzaT,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-11-16T15:22:48.376+0000) > > They should build on his monkey jg theme. Like give him bonus speed and other stats in jg, allow him to eat cones for healing or temporary stat bonuses, and allow him to swing like an app across the jg. I would love all of that lmao Also, if he could be like the guy from Jungle Book and maybe temporarily be able to befriend jg non epic jg monsters. Even if he got just one of these changes that would be cool
Kuponya (NA)
: Would Wukong be any better if a stun was attached to decoy instead of damage?
They should build on his monkey jg theme. Like give him bonus speed and other stats in jg, allow him to eat cones for healing or temporary stat bonuses, and allow him to swing like an app across the jg. I would love all of that lmao
: Maybe the ones who don't want to ff do so because that one is the last game of the day and wanna play until the very end
> [{quoted}](name=DonCavallo,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Wi8YTVvW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-16T15:17:02.592+0000) > > Maybe the ones who don't want to ff do so because that one is the last game of the day and wanna play until the very end Half of the time this is the case for me lol
: On the other hand, you've got players that as soon as you leave the fountain are like http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0UFLpvFnBFI/Ug2nS5APPRI/AAAAAAAAAgM/z8za5Ff2qFg/s1600/eore.jpg "gg, it's over, can we FF now?" "help I'm being held hostage in a video game I signed up to play!"
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Wi8YTVvW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-16T15:17:19.911+0000) > > On the other hand, you've got players that as soon as you leave the fountain are like > > http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0UFLpvFnBFI/Ug2nS5APPRI/AAAAAAAAAgM/z8za5Ff2qFg/s1600/eore.jpg > > "gg, it's over, can we FF now?" > "help I'm being held hostage in a video game I signed up to play!" I'm crying this great!
: hey, how did you get that picture of me? NEVER GIVE UP!! tbh im comebacks are nowadays way harder but i havent ffed since early 2016. so im kinda not ffing just to not ruin it. xD
> [{quoted}](name=QuadraBananas,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Wi8YTVvW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-16T15:19:13.526+0000) > > hey, how did you get that picture of me? > NEVER GIVE UP!! > > tbh im comebacks are nowadays way harder but i havent ffed since early 2016. > > so im kinda not ffing just to not ruin it. > xD Solid!
: When people refuse to /ff
This describes me xD
Moody P (NA)
: If you're going to be this aggressively dense, why are you bothering me? Volibear has a strong disruption kit with 2 displacements and an AOE that scales with his attack speed. He doesn't -need- to kill anyone and, in fact, the times where he's strongest are almost always where he's filling the role of a tank instead of a bruiser. >I find it strange that you defend his archaic and aging design while also staunchly defending CertianlyT champs and newer champ designs due to being more creative, engaging, and interactive. Because these things aren't mutually exclusive? CertainlyT isn't a bad designer. Volibear isn't bad design. It's not hard to get.
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ukWynFGA,comment-id=0001000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-15T21:24:55.919+0000) > > If you're going to be this aggressively dense, why are you bothering me? Volibear has a strong disruption kit with 2 displacements and an AOE that scales with his attack speed. He doesn't -need- to kill anyone and, in fact, the times where he's strongest are almost always where he's filling the role of a tank instead of a bruiser. > > Because these things aren't mutually exclusive? CertainlyT isn't a bad designer. Volibear isn't bad design. It's not hard to get. Aggressively dense huh? Take a look in the mirror bud.
Kaioko (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkin Hybrid,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wYm1tEg4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-15T19:53:31.634+0000) > > Most Sion players take Glacial Augment, and even Frozen Mallet on top of that in some cases, to ensure you can't move lol If they're doing that then they lose their tower pushing ability.
> [{quoted}](name=Kaioko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wYm1tEg4,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-15T20:04:56.666+0000) > > If they're doing that then they lose their tower pushing ability. With demolish and frozen mallet, he can still do a ton of damage to towers
Moody P (NA)
: Volibear's kit isn't and hasn't been what keeps him from seeing relevant play. His mediocre base stats relative to his role as an all-melee fighter with no ranged tools are what keep him from being the champion he deserves to be.
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ukWynFGA,comment-id=00010001000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-15T18:42:53.442+0000) > > Volibear's kit isn't and hasn't been what keeps him from seeing relevant play. > > His mediocre base stats relative to his role as an all-melee fighter with no ranged tools are what keep him from being the champion he deserves to be. Considering all voli does is run at people and either kills them or doesn't, and in the meantime maybe flips them and eats some damage...I don't know, it's just not very creative or intuitive in the more modern design, and I find it strange that you defend his archaic and aging design while also staunchly defending CertianlyT champs and newer champ designs due to being more creative, engaging, and interactive. Voli is about the equivalent of mundo in terms of design, stat checkiness, simplicity, and decision making. I'm not saying I don't like him, but he needs changes if he wants to keep pace with the direction of this game.
Moody P (NA)
: incorrect. Volibear needs nothing more than flat buffs
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ukWynFGA,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-11-15T18:02:00.079+0000) > > incorrect. Volibear needs nothing more than flat buffs Disagree, voli is a bit dated. He could use changes as well.
Moody P (NA)
: Its hilarious that boards will hate "stat check" champs but hate their reworks even more
You make a good point in that people constantly bitch and moan for a rework, then bitch and moan once one comes. While I think irelia is a little overloaded, small fixes would put her in place, and I mostly don't have an issue with akali rework besides maybe some numbers tuning such as less healing or something.
: Honestly Sion is kind of annoying since the new Inting strat came out, because even if you know how to shut him down he's literally going to be worth less and less gold which makes him almost valueless. But you still have to send your resources to him because he will just keep smashing towers, while getting a lot of CS so he actually ends up getting items even though he's probably not getting kills. I seen a Sion mid not too long ago and he literally rammed it down mid the entire game, died like 16 times but he took the middle inhib at like 17 mins in. Other shit was going on around the map and we would have to constantly respond to him brainlessly shoving mid. The value he gave us for kills was literally less than a cannon minion but if we didn't stop him he was going to take every tower we had; and even though he was inting hardcore he had 3 completed items at 20 mins so he was actually kinda hard to kill.
> [{quoted}](name=MadViking,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gcK9N8AA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-14T20:47:37.326+0000) > > Honestly Sion is kind of annoying since the new Inting strat came out, because even if you know how to shut him down he's literally going to be worth less and less gold which makes him almost valueless. But you still have to send your resources to him because he will just keep smashing towers, while getting a lot of CS so he actually ends up getting items even though he's probably not getting kills. > > I seen a Sion mid not too long ago and he literally rammed it down mid the entire game, died like 16 times but he took the middle inhib at like 17 mins in. Other shit was going on around the map and we would have to constantly respond to him brainlessly shoving mid. The value he gave us for kills was literally less than a cannon minion but if we didn't stop him he was going to take every tower we had; and even though he was inting hardcore he had 3 completed items at 20 mins so he was actually kinda hard to kill. This happened to me last night. He ended 4/13 or worse and still destroyed us because I couldn't babysit him AND the yi I had stomped earlier in lane.
Kazukes (NA)
: Sion loses...to the same things he's always lost to. Yasuo top stomps him, fiora will stomp him, damn near any fighter/ bruiser stomps him. Ornn stomps him. Just to name a few.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazukes,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gcK9N8AA,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-11-14T21:25:03.561+0000) > > Sion loses...to the same things he's always lost to. Yasuo top stomps him, fiora will stomp him, damn near any fighter/ bruiser stomps him. Ornn stomps him. Just to name a few. Which doesn't matter much when he starts inting down a different lane with zz rot and demolisher, while yi and the rest of his team goes another direction. And both require 3-4 to effectively deal with. Aka, if you deal with yi, you lose towers to Sion. If you deal with Sion, yi will take towers, kill your stragglers, take drags and Barons, farm free C's, and scale to insane levels. It's a lose - lose set of choices, which is pretty unfair tbh.
Ralanr (NA)
: So...basically how fighting splitpushing works.
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gcK9N8AA,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-11-14T21:21:02.631+0000) > > So...basically how fighting splitpushing works. So basically you need a team to deal with you and a team to deal with inting Sion. Sadly you only have one team on your side, so you will be incapable of dealing with both effectively, this removing true counterplay, making it an unhealthy cheese strat. Neither of those champions are in a healthy spot rn.
: People act like Sion is any different from any other split pusher like Tryndamere, Jax, Singed and even split push Teemo... If you allow them to grow they will become a very big problem. So stop the from growing and kill their momentum early so that you can set them behind! If you want to beat a split push Sion in lane the best way to do that is to pick a champion with a strong waveclear and not bother with Sion himself, if you can kill him do it but otherwise focus on wave clear.   ##He can't damage your tower if he can't reach it. If you're a jungler just gank him once or twice, set him behind, Int Sion needs his items in order to do anything... No  {{item:3077}}  means using mana to wave clear, no  {{item:3512}}  means no resistances. And as it goes with all split pushers never forget about them because every moment you spend outside of your lane, they are farming and are slowly getting stronger and are slowly pushing your towers while you are wasting time on chasing kills and skirmishes.   #BUT! If your team has done a good job in winning their lanes... All you have to do now is to just out push the split pusher. Eventually the split pusher will have to stop splitting because his team can't hold their own vs yours and are losing turrets faster than he can push yours and once the split pusher breaks the cycle of split pushing because of a weak team it's next to impossible to split push again because if he/she leaves their team to split push your team will kill them and eventually end the game. ---- ##Split pushers rely entirely on whether or not their team can hold their own vs yours while also applying enough pressure to distract you from them so that they can chop your towers down.
> [{quoted}](name=Smokin Penguin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gcK9N8AA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-14T20:30:09.524+0000) > > People act like Sion is any different from any other split pusher like Tryndamere, Jax, Singed and even split push Teemo... > > If you allow them to grow they will become a very big problem. So stop the from growing and kill their momentum early so that you can set them behind! > > If you want to beat a split push Sion in lane the best way to do that is to pick a champion with a strong waveclear and not bother with Sion himself, if you can kill him do it but otherwise focus on wave clear. >   > ##He can't damage your tower if he can't reach it. > > If you're a jungler just gank him once or twice, set him behind, Int Sion needs his items in order to do anything... No  {{item:3077}}  means using mana to wave clear, no  {{item:3512}}  means no resistances. > > And as it goes with all split pushers never forget about them because every moment you spend outside of your lane, they are farming and are slowly getting stronger and are slowly pushing your towers while you are wasting time on chasing kills and skirmishes. > >   > > #BUT! > > If your team has done a good job in winning their lanes... All you have to do now is to just out push the split pusher. Eventually the split pusher will have to stop splitting because his team can't hold their own vs yours and are losing turrets faster than he can push yours and once the split pusher breaks the cycle of split pushing because of a weak team it's next to impossible to split push again because if he/she leaves their team to split push your team will kill them and eventually end the game. > > ---- > > ##Split pushers rely entirely on whether or not their team can hold their own vs yours while also applying enough pressure to distract you from them so that they can chop your towers down. That's assuming a lot dude. Like assuming that your team's going to win the 4v4 matchups. Nothing about your plan is truly proactive and simply delays the inevitable.
Moody P (NA)
: yes, quite easily
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gcK9N8AA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-14T19:55:11.960+0000) > > yes, quite easily Except when he ints it down midlane a million times, drawing three to four of your teammates to stop him from taking yet more base towers, while you roams around farming is for free, picking off your other teammate or two, and taking free drags and Barons while scaling to insanity because Sion requires so much attention, even though he ends 4/13. Yeah that's quality gameplay for you right there. Yes this happened. Last night night, and I lost as a 19/6 Darius because we couldn't defend against both of those cheese champs at the same time.
Bultz (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DarukongSr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JKfvRufr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-14T13:21:01.844+0000) > > I legit stomped you and went 19/6 in a game last night as darius, only to be cheesed by yi's brainless right click "mechanics" and Sion dumb fricken inting strategy. Took 3-4 of us to stop the tanky af Sion from taking our base towers after repeated suicide missions all game long, leaving yi to free farm, help with drag/Baron, or pick us off as he pleased. Stupid fricken cancer champ. Riot has no excuse for being a bunch of fricken dweebs. Ummm????? I didn't play against you last night? In fact I havent played against you at all? Sooooo how are you stomping me?
> [{quoted}](name=Bultz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JKfvRufr,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-11-14T19:54:09.556+0000) > > Ummm????? I didn't play against you last night? In fact I havent played against you at all? Sooooo how are you stomping me? There, I fixed it.
Bultz (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DarukongSr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JKfvRufr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-14T13:21:01.844+0000) > > I legit stomped you and went 19/6 in a game last night as darius, only to be cheesed by yi's brainless right click "mechanics" and Sion dumb fricken inting strategy. Took 3-4 of us to stop the tanky af Sion from taking our base towers after repeated suicide missions all game long, leaving yi to free farm, help with drag/Baron, or pick us off as he pleased. Stupid fricken cancer champ. Riot has no excuse for being a bunch of fricken dweebs. Ummm????? I didn't play against you last night? In fact I havent played against you at all? Sooooo how are you stomping me?
> [{quoted}](name=Bultz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JKfvRufr,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-11-14T19:54:09.556+0000) > > Ummm????? I didn't play against you last night? In fact I havent played against you at all? Sooooo how are you stomping me? Damn autocorrect lol. Every time I type "yi" it puts in "you" and I have to remember to look for it and change it lmao
: I do wonder what Jax mains/apologists are gonna say about this
Conqueror and essence reaver has ruined a lot of champs for absolutely no good reason. Riot had no excuses.
: The issue arises when you see someone like {{champion:82}}, who has no mobility or range. Because of mobility creep, anyone who has a dash beats him. As such, he drops to an abysmal state where he can’t really be played well.
> [{quoted}](name=JeaneGreene,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1mIGb5Qj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-14T04:31:12.584+0000) > > The issue arises when you see someone like {{champion:82}}, who has no mobility or range. Because of mobility creep, anyone who has a dash beats him. As such, he drops to an abysmal state where he can’t really be played well. Not sure why you're being downvoted because you're absolutely right.
: Of course. You misposition as an immobile champion? dead? Enemy Vayne mispositions? ENEMY TRIPLE KILL. This is why Vayne should never be allowed to be strong.
> [{quoted}](name=Hayaishi2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1mIGb5Qj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-14T04:20:09.251+0000) > > Of course. You misposition as an immobile champion? dead? > > Enemy Vayne mispositions? ENEMY TRIPLE KILL. This is why Vayne should never be allowed to be strong. I agree, vaune is a super toxic design tbh
: If you are that worried about it, instead of a refillable pot, buy a control ward. Or, since its the famous cheese, talk with whatever laner at the start and mention something about him probably cheesing you at X spot. Your laners know to look and watch. Oh look rat died. All good.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfcub2000,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jZGBVZ2a,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-14T13:44:28.825+0000) > > If you are that worried about it, instead of a refillable pot, buy a control ward. Or, since its the famous cheese, talk with whatever laner at the start and mention something about him probably cheesing you at X spot. Your laners know to look and watch. Oh look rat died. All good. Oh control ward detects his stealth?
Rioter Comments
: counterplay and outplay are endangered
The OP hit the nail on the head. I'm so sick of twitch jg. It's fricken broken. Was playing urgot and was just over half hp at level 1 against a Darius due to a bad trade. I wasn't even quite halfway into lane when out pops a level two twitch from fuckenn BEHIND me and the dude totally fucked me over. What am I supposed to fricken do???? He outleveled me and had red buff at like the 1.5 to 2 minute mark lmao. I can't even fricken wars the POS. How am EVER supposed to move from tower even into just xp range with that cancerrat running around. He went on to destroy my whole team. Why is a mid/late game hyperscaling beast allowed to also have a strong early game gank. If anything they need to SEVERELY nerf his early game stealth duration to like 2 or 3 seconds so you at least get a fricken chance. Then it can scale up to current levels at Max rank.
: I legit stomped yi and went 19/6 in a game last night as darius, only to be cheesed by yi's brainless right click "mechanics" and Sion dumb fricken inting strategy. Took 3-4 of us to stop the tanky af Sion from taking our base towers after repeated suicide missions all game long, leaving yi to free farm, help with drag/Baron, or pick us off as he pleased. Stupid fricken cancer champ. Riot has no excuse for being a bunch of fricken dweebs.
> [{quoted}](name=DarukongSr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JKfvRufr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-14T13:21:01.844+0000) > > I legit stomped you and went 19/6 in a game last night as darius, only to be cheesed by yi's brainless right click "mechanics" and Sion dumb fricken inting strategy. Took 3-4 of us to stop the tanky af Sion from taking our base towers after repeated suicide missions all game long, leaving you to free farm, help with drag/Baron, or pick us off as he pleased. Stupid fricken cancer champ. Riot has no excuse for being a bunch of fricken dweebs. Oh and yi was top, Sion was mid, and Lulu jg.. it was cancer the way yi and Sion played. It's the opposite of counterplay or intuitive strategic play. Just mindless rushing into enemy lines knowing they would relentlessly take towers and eventually outscale.
Bultz (NA)
: Revert the yi buffs and mini rework you game hum
I legit stomped yi and went 19/6 in a game last night as darius, only to be cheesed by yi's brainless right click "mechanics" and Sion dumb fricken inting strategy. Took 3-4 of us to stop the tanky af Sion from taking our base towers after repeated suicide missions all game long, leaving yi to free farm, help with drag/Baron, or pick us off as he pleased. Stupid fricken cancer champ. Riot has no excuse for being a bunch of fricken dweebs.
: Ummm I know this is a meme but the only ap scaling he has is on his ult and its 20% on the first hit and 40% on the second.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=YTbo0E49,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-13T13:41:28.624+0000) > > Ummm I know this is a meme but the only ap scaling he has is on his ult and its 20% on the first hit and 40% on the second. It's the magic flat and percent pen they are emphasizing here, not sheer AP.
: > [{quoted}](name=DarukongSr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iuPG4zA7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-11T19:49:00.252+0000) > > Every champ looks broken when you cherry pick. It's just as easy to go 1/8 as it is to go 8/1 If anything that's a point towards him being broken. It should be much harder to go 8/1 than it is to run it down.
> [{quoted}](name=SangreDeNoche,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iuPG4zA7,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-11-12T02:08:37.729+0000) > > If anything that's a point towards him being broken. It should be much harder to go 8/1 than it is to run it down. Disagree, most games dar will be around even overall. Many champs carry a lot harder and more considtently than Darius when they get ahead. Aka Yi, Jax, vayne, jhin, kass, fiora, zed, twitch, fizz, etc. They can all get behind, but when they get ahead, they can easily go 10/1 or 15/1. The only advantage dar has over them is tankiness and a pull for cc, true damage ult. But they benefit from insane burst, range, or dps, and are generally safer and better suited to carry since they aren't easily pinned down or kites.
: > [{quoted}](name=DarukongSr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iuPG4zA7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-11T19:49:00.252+0000) > > Every champ looks broken when you cherry pick. It's just as easy to go 1/8 as it is to go 8/1 I only picked this play of many games i played today, and i seemed to stomp lane all the time with no problems. You are so right in past arguments, darius is bad and gets kited in high elo, but in low elo, hes hell, he gets fed from top lane, he picks up some movement speed items, and he builds straight up tank, and then he is a 3.5k HP monster with 150 armor and magic resist, with 300 AD, dont you think his passive, gives him TOO MUCH ad for it to be so easily up in team fights?
> [{quoted}](name=twidledidle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iuPG4zA7,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-11-12T02:09:38.648+0000) > > I only picked this play of many games i played today, and i seemed to stomp lane all the time with no problems. You are so right in past arguments, darius is bad and gets kited in high elo, but in low elo, hes hell, he gets fed from top lane, he picks up some movement speed items, and he builds straight up tank, and then he is a 3.5k HP monster with 150 armor and magic resist, with 300 AD, dont you think his passive, gives him TOO MUCH ad for it to be so easily up in team fights? I dunno man, his winrate overall is pretty balanced, but yeah he can be easy to win in low elo. If he gets nerfed for liw elo, he should receive a compensatory buff for mid and high elo because he can be straight cancer to play AS. So many games where mid or late game comes and you can't do anything and so many games where you're scared to even cross half of the lane due to gank pressure and the inability to escape.
: If you post a comment, i cant reply, this website is fucked up RN sorry lads :P
> [{quoted}](name=twidledidle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iuPG4zA7,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-11-12T02:11:08.116+0000) > > If you post a comment, i cant reply, this website is fucked up RN sorry lads :P Actually o agree, the mods are hounds these days.
: How about a small challenging & chilling smite nerf?
I actually agree with this. Like it's super cancer that a jg twitch can camp me in top lane using 30-45 secs to gank me twice in a row with his stealth Q and absolutely rek me and make me scared to even go to the middle of the lane. He didn't lose any xp or gold, picked up a kill, then goes and farms and ganks more. The dude is a fricken late game beast, but when he goes jg he is insanely strong early and mid game as well with nearly no accountability. The time in his stealth needs a huge ass nerf, but you make a great point about smite.
: Darius is "balanced" TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT THINK THIS
Every champ looks broken when you cherry pick. It's just as easy to go 1/8 as it is to go 8/1
: I don't think there's anything generic about Nunu... he has a ton of charm. I feel like his problem is mostly that he's just too weak.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JmzoFUEz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-10T15:31:36.476+0000) > > I don't think there's anything generic about Nunu... he has a ton of charm. I feel like his problem is mostly that he's just too weak. Yeah I actually like Sion, poppy, and nunu since the reworks, which is not to say that they haven't been too strong at times (like Sion right now).
: i don't know, how did you find it?
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FjG2MWjE,comment-id=00000006000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-10T17:25:48.677+0000) > > i don't know, how did you find it? Oh I see now, some other people posted for who knows why, and refreshed it for scrollers like me lol
: Don't Reward me for Wins. Reward me for Good Play.
@ OP: Actually, this is a great idea. Since they have so many stats now, they could just award like half lp for winning and half for good play or maybe a 3:1 ratio (still need incentive to win)
: it's been two years since I've made that comment wtf
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FjG2MWjE,comment-id=000000060000,timestamp=2018-11-10T03:33:48.659+0000) > > it's been two years since I've made that comment wtf Oh dang lmao, did not notice that mb...why is this thread showing up then lol
Moody P (NA)
: Sejuani used to have a permaslow now she doesn't even have a slow in her basic spells
Used to love playing see back in the day. Would build almost full tank with thornmail, randuins, maybe rylais and liandrys too, but I'm not sure on that. Would lane with her and straight up murder rengar starting in the mid game
: darius is so fun :)
Yeah dar can actually be outplayed unless champs like vayne or you who require cc or insane burst to kill them
FilDaFunk (EUW)
: You say you don't play her. Have you tired playing as her, though, to learn what her weaknesses are?
> [{quoted}](name=FilDaFunk,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=deWL3hQ7,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-09T18:32:09.627+0000) > > You say you don't play her. > Have you tired playing as her, though, to learn what her weaknesses are? No not really, my point in saying that though was to say that I don't play her, to point out that I'm not biased for her when I say that suggesting to delete a champ is an incredibly stupid and selfish idea.
: > [{quoted}](name=DarukongSr,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FeJwEsEZ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-11-09T19:38:33.656+0000) > > <Removed by Moderation> I really don't like how I'm talked down by a obvious lunatic like he is in the right, in a subject (AP Bard) that is totally unrelated.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FeJwEsEZ,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-11-09T19:51:42.921+0000) > > I really don&#x27;t like how I&#x27;m talked down by a obvious lunatic like he is in the right, in a subject (AP Bard) that is totally unrelated. Agreed dude, unfortunately it's common for people like that to use politics and especially Trump as a basis for insults of all kinds.
: Queuing for ranked with 1000+ ping should be bannable or at least preventable
Definitely not bannable. But maybe preventable isn't a bad idea. If you have really awful ping while trying to start a game, you should be automatically prevented from joining a game
YuGiHo (NA)
: What happend to gnar
Tbh though he is extremely toxic toplane when strong. Gnar has a beastly mod/late game because of so much teamfighting power and being tanky af plus hard to catch and kill when he kites you forever, but he used to have just as beastly in lane, which is pretty unfair to be so strong at all stages. Due to his having almost everything in his kit, he's sort of hard to balance.
: Why does riot refuses to nerf yasuo ??
Just checked, Yas winrate is actually kinda bad rn
: Because "the champ is bull shit" is not a viable argument for them getting nerfed. In what world is yasuo easy? In what world does every 3rd bronze player have mastery 7 on him??????? So you midlaner sucked and you blamed it on OP champ? ok. Your arguments were terrible, what makes it even funnier though is that meddler has stated that they are looking for nerfs for him. He was pretty vague about it, nothing big yet, but they were looking at him.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FjG2MWjE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-03T17:50:02.840+0000) > > Because &quot;the champ is bull shit&quot; is not a viable argument for them getting nerfed. > > In what world is yasuo easy? > > In what world does every 3rd bronze player have mastery 7 on him??????? > > So you midlaner sucked and you blamed it on OP champ? ok. > > Your arguments were terrible, what makes it even funnier though is that meddler has stated that they are looking for nerfs for him. He was pretty vague about it, nothing big yet, but they were looking at him. Like I hate Yas as much as anyone, but 1) Jax isn't weak 2) Jax is one of the easiest champs to play with virtually 0 mechanics and counters almost everything, even Yas 3) I haven't heard of Yas having a broken winrate or anything (but haven't checked and could be wrong) 4) by the OPs argument every champ needs a nerf and 5) Yas hardly feels op or as frustrating anymore simply because of how much other BS outshines him thesw days
Show more

DarukongSr

Level 77 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion