: Plus u can just play 4 games if u didnt wanna try
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeRework,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nnRaAlp7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-13T14:38:52.480+0000) > > Plus u can just play 4 games if u didnt wanna try I don't have that option on my mission..
Seeko94 (EUNE)
: Feel the burn mission
I've maybe seen 1 or 2 since preseason.. The thought of a 30 minute bot game *shudder*
: just revert it to how it was before. kill a minion = no stacks for 30s. IDK why they changed it, it was mostly fine.
> [{quoted}](name=Idgaf I am iron,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NwKXVd6e,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-12-04T05:03:12.529+0000) > > just revert it to how it was before. kill a minion = no stacks for 30s. IDK why they changed it, it was mostly fine. This would be fine (and was fine) for laning phase but the old item had this restriction removed after the 500g quest was reached. We are simply asking for the anti-poaching rule be removed after the item has reached the 1000g quest.
: >why not make the item only purchasable by the player in the support role? Because people can swap roles but the game doesn't know it. They would have to implement role swap mechanics to champion select for that. >Lets say your ADC over steps and dies with a stacked wave pushing in. Why is the support punished for trying to CS those waves that would otherwise just crash into tower? If they die again and you are in the same situation you are punished for buying the support item and needing to CS. 20 cs in 5 mins is A LOT and you will not hit that mark during laning phase as a support. You just don't. The adc has to be inting for that to be possible and the game is already over at that point anyway. But if we are looking this from fairness and balance perspective, we can't expect anyone to int so it shouldn't be taken into consideration.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NwKXVd6e,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2019-12-04T13:58:44.687+0000) > > Because people can swap roles but the game doesn't know it. They would have to implement role swap mechanics to champion select for that. Fair enough. I didn't think about that. Perhaps like smite implement a summoner spell that "allows" you to take the support items. > 20 cs in 5 mins is A LOT and you will not hit that mark during laning phase as a support. You just don't. The adc has to be inting for that to be possible and the game is already over at that point anyway. But if we are looking this from fairness and balance perspective, we can't expect anyone to int so it shouldn't be taken into consideration. It has happened to me twice already. Once in a game that was won. Also relic procs count toward the CS/5 so if you are using that at almost peak efficiency you are at 6 CS/5 just from using your support item the way it is intended. Take my stacked wave example and as long as you can last hit about every minion in a double stacked wave you are easily pushing up near 20. Like yeah I agree you can't really "balance" for that but it still feels really bad when it does happen and you are already disadvantaged by a subpar bot laner. EDIT: Also yeah laning phase is rarely a problem for anti-poaching. It more manifests in the mid - late game but that had already been covered in depth by other posters. I just wanted to share that its not ONLY a problem with mid-late game.
: The Original Idea of Karma's VGU Was Not Successful and She Needs Attention Now
I think karma's kit is great. Super simple and effective. I do wish they would bring back some other utility to the tether like making it castable on allies for a %missing health heal at the end. I'm not a fan of a lot of the new champions where you have to play multiple games on them just to learn how they work. Visually tho its pretty trash.
Kuro SF (NA)
: support items should ONLY nerf gold UNTIL COMPLETED
If they want to enforce this meta so hard then why not make the item only purchasable by the player in the support role? Seems like that would fix most of the issues. That being said, there are a number of situations where a support would need to CS early game as well. Lets say your ADC over steps and dies with a stacked wave pushing in. Why is the support punished for trying to CS those waves that would otherwise just crash into tower? If they die again and you are in the same situation you are punished for buying the support item and needing to CS. As others have said (and resonates particularly with support mains) is that you can't control your team and sometimes you just gotta CS. Whether it's swapping lanes for a DC'd player, a terrible bot laner that leaves you no choice but to CS under tower, or just defending the base late game. I don't think that support role is trash or anything with new items and systems, it just feels really bad when you are **punished** for CSing waves when it is **necessary** as a support player.
Uraraka (EUNE)
: Remove Anti-Poaching from Tier 3 Support items
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHlqw-5w2uQ Yes I could have declined to farm those waves but the first would have crashed into the tower and the second needed to be cleared to set up teamfight in river. I was in a position earlier in the game where I needed to CS under tower due to my lane partner (yasuo) not being in lane much. I don't think anti-poaching is the correct solution because this feels **super** bad when it happens. Meta enforcement sucks. The idea that a support should NEVER cs sucks. Sometimes you have to and you should not be punished for doing so. EDIT: I'm also not sure the math works out. Patch notes state 20 CS per 5 mins. If its not some silly function of 5 minute increments you are allowed 4 CS per min. I was at 44 CS at 17 min which is ~2.6 CS per min. Not to mention at least 10-15 of those were relic procs. Riot: 1. Relic procs should not count 2. Pls explain/fix the math here
: Pre Season Support Anti-Poaching Problem?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHlqw-5w2uQ Yes I could have declined to farm those waves but the first would have crashed into the tower and the second needed to be cleared to set up teamfight in river. I was in a position earlier in the game where I needed to CS under tower due to my lane partner (yasuo) not being in lane much. I don't think anti-poaching is the correct solution because this feels **super** bad when it happens. Meta enforcement sucks. The idea that a support should NEVER cs sucks. Sometimes you have to and you should not be punished for doing so. EDIT: I'm also not sure the math works out. Patch notes state 20 CS per 5 mins. If its not some silly function of 5 minute increments you are allowed 4 CS per min. I was at 44 CS at 17 min which is ~2.6 CS per min. Not to mention at least 10-15 of those were relic procs. Riot: 1. Relic procs should not count 2. Pls explain/fix the math here
: Disconnection?
same issue here normal 5's
: Not loading into game?
Same here. Thank you for posting this. running windows/ windows client on mac hardware.. I was changing video settings and couldn't get back in. Tried everything on connection troubleshooting page including full repair, computer restart, and vpn.
: [Gameplay] Spellthief's Edge not proccing in early game
Wow this really is a hack to disable it when there are no nearby champions. I came on here to report this bug with video evidence until i saw that. In terms of gameplay clarity this really FEELS like a bug.
: Patch 9.14 notes
Please link the patch notes to the release schedule. If it is an official support page there's no reason why this shouldn't be done. It would definitely help folks that have been away for some time to get a roundup of what has changed.
Rioter Comments
: What is this new surrender vote box?
Should be able to move it or otherwise hide it.
can tran (NA)
: Zac Kruggs Interaction
Considering he still "ghosts" through other jungle units after being hit with W, this does indeed seem like a bug. Hope it gets fixed.
: Fiddlesticks Fear bug has been around forever... Can we please fix this easy bug
This bug still around 3 years later: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geqCLslPiLU&feature=youtu.be
Rioter Comments
Badj33 (NA)
: When are you guys going to update the death recap system because right now it often bugs out and generally isn't that descriptive. I know that the issue I'm addressing is a minor one but I really angers me when I see random damage show up that I know I didn't take (like when i was playing Vayne and an Udyr did "silver bolts" damage to me).
This one is particularly important with the rune changes where you can take damage from sources that you are completely unaware of (i.e scorch)
: This has happened to me twice in a ranked game and I’ve reported it. It’s a known bug... but I don’t think they plan on doing anything about it anytime soon.
> [{quoted}](name=LaBoyteaux,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=KbeAK63B,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-06T17:44:36.493+0000) > > It’s a known bug... I have not seen any red posts regarding the issue as known. The bug creates a severe handicap in ranked play. There is another bug reported that has 2 videos of clear evidence of the issue: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/45WWGylx-rune-page-selection-bug EDIT: Also it seems like ARAM is a common factor in where this bug occurs.
MigYalle (NA)
: Rune page selection bug
This bug was still present after loading into a ranked game this morning after patching. Still had dark harvest page selected when the selector showed aftershock.
: I'd love an audio cue, but what do you mean about seeming buggy?
> [{quoted}](name=Friendly Ram,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=z1EQ9Ank,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-18T17:38:40.806+0000) > > I'd love an audio cue, but what do you mean about seeming buggy? It seems buggy because the indicator shows that it will pass through the terrain and just about every other dash in the game with the same style of indicator is able to pass through terrain.
Dave128 (NA)
: This has been an issue for months apparently. Just happened to me today... I even double checked the correct rune page was shown. Ended up with Dark harvest Leona support. I pretty much fed in the early game because I expected the inherent tankiness from my runes and aftershock. Wasn't until about 5 mins into the game that I realized what happened. The previous game that I played was Shaco with DH on ARAM. Loaded up the game the next day into a ranked game and and my Leona page was showing as selected. I did not open the dropdown as this player did but I shouldn't have to.
> [{quoted}](name=Dave128,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=45WWGylx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-06T15:38:51.693+0000) > > This has been an issue for months apparently. Just happened to me today... I even double checked the correct rune page was shown. Ended up with Dark harvest Leona support. I pretty much fed in the early game because I expected the inherent tankiness from my runes and aftershock. Wasn't until about 5 mins into the game that I realized what happened. > > The previous game that I played was Shaco with DH on ARAM. Loaded up the game the next day into a ranked game and and my Leona page was showing as selected. I did not open the dropdown as the OP did but I shouldn't have to. I ended up firing up a game right after this comment to see if I could reproduce. Looks like I have the same exact issue as OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR1KxywQi-8
MigYalle (NA)
: Rune page selection bug
This has been an issue for months apparently. Just happened to me today... I even double checked the correct rune page was shown. Ended up with Dark harvest Leona support. I pretty much fed in the early game because I expected the inherent tankiness from my runes and aftershock. Wasn't until about 5 mins into the game that I realized what happened. The previous game that I played was Shaco with DH on ARAM. Loaded up the game the next day into a ranked game and and my Leona page was showing as selected. I did not open the dropdown as this player did but I shouldn't have to.
: Picked Wrong Rune Page in Champion Select
This has been an issue for months apparently. Just happened to me today... I even double checked the correct rune page was shown. Ended up with Dark harvest Leona supp. I pretty much fed because I expected the inherent tankiness from my runes and aftershock. Wasn't until about 5 mins into the game that I realized what happened. I can say with about 80% certainty that this bug caused the loss.
Rioter Comments
Zelson (EUNE)
: First Win of the Day in Co-op vs. Ai
I don't find intermediate bots challenging at all but it would be nice for there to be a tooltip somewhere stating that beginner bots don't count. By all documentation I have seen, they should.
: Future plans for the client
> PRIORITIZED - The "first win of the day" timer should show the countdown down to the minute or second. Currently it just shows hours, and this tilts some players super hard. I have reported this as a bug every patch cycle since early client alpha. I am probably the player they are referring to. That being said, it seems bizarre to me that it can't be taken care of with a very simple logic change in the profile data. This is like intern stuff.
: Patch 6.15 notes
After 3 years {{champion:154}} finally gets his game breaking minimap bug fixed. I have lost so many team fights simply because of this bug. Thank you Riot.
: Patch 5.18 notes
Zac's E - Elastic Slingshot max travel range now matches the indicator. I main Zac and have been looking like an absolute tool missing my jumps lately.

Dave128

Level 147 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion