: I just posted this in another thread, but I am really looking forward to playing my man {{champion:3}}. * His high base damage on Q means he's going to hit like a truck early on, and skill shots should be much easier to land on slower opponents. * I'm a little worried because healing for his shield is based on number of attacks so the delay on basic attacks hurts a bit, but worst case for the shield is that it adds a ton of resistances. Not sure if minions and monsters attack slower-- if not, we can still heal by walking into a minion wave with Bulwark up. * The recently reduced cooldowns on his E means he's going to be one of the best for buffing his team's move speed, and I think small edges in move speed are going to be super valuable given the more stately pace of the game. * The most important thing, though, is that slower opponents means easier multi-person ults. We just have to be very strategic about when we pull the trigger. I love the emphasis on well-considered strategic play in New Ultra Rapid Fire mode-- this looks to be my kind of game!
Let's get this permenant pls look how stoked people get
: Pretty sure the word you're looking for is 'effective' although its an easy mistake to make since 'affect' and 'effect' are so close in meaning... But the boards are still not as good as the old forums, but I guess they're getting better. Still need the option to change the colour scheme though, this one is so oppressive and depressing.
Yea good point I think a Demacian and Noxian themed theme would be cool for light and dark color pallets
Rioter Comments
B3ER (EUW)
: These jungle nerfs...
: DJ Sona Q&A [CLOSED]
What song would sona play your favorite chamion :)
: I've been critical of Riot's last few choices, but Bard looks good.
mMaybe its just me buy his portal that even enemies can use is interesting but the rioter comment kind of counters it at the same time because if your helping your jungler get away or travel around faster thrn they can use it to counter jungle i guess it gives some thought process behind it which is cool but at the same time his ult also can freeze allies so this champion can be kind of troll is used in the wrong hands like anivias wall or trundles pillar. love the champion still though
: I think whether or not he can mid lane really depends on his cooldowns and the power of his Q; he only has one damage ability, as oppose to pre-rework Soraka, not to mention old Soraka's starcall was on a super short cooldown and could shred resistances. Being bound to mid lane also gimps his roaming ability, though mid makes more sense than say, top or adc, lol. Jungler might also be possible, but his clear might be too weak.
Yea good points should be interesting to see what people do with him he seems really interesting to me i think i have a new main going through all of the bard related forums gathering up what I can lol
: Bard, the Wandering Caretaker, revealed
Qwomp1 (NA)
: Kool-Aid Man Bard
: Lets Theorycraft with Bard!
I can see kind of the pre update soraka king of mid. Like before her rework she could mid and top and it was quite viable but now shes primarily support. Im excited to see him mid tho with interesting builds poissibly maximizing his passve and heals its going to be interesting glad you are excited about him too!
: Ao Shin possibly next champ to be released after Bard?
Does it matter we have this new guy which is a beast boyz!!!!!
Rioter Comments
Sarutobi (NA)
: ya im sure they might be whining down on the PBE this week so ya more than likely next week! i am excited to see how this person looks like!
DWT12345 (NA)
: he will probobly be revealed or put on the pbe either monday or tuesday. Cant imagine it will be tomorrow.
> [{quoted}](name=DWT12345,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=5yZ62AAE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-02-20T03:16:14.782+0000) > > he will probobly be revealed or put on the pbe either monday or tuesday. Cant imagine it will be tomorrow. thank you good sir
Rioter Comments
: If your favorite champion gave you a conversation heart, what would it say?
Rioter Comments
: A Change of Attitude.
I pledge :){{summoner:4}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I'm happy with my Astro-Naut skin, but this is pretty cool too. I think the only reason people don't play him is because he's weak as hell in this meta.
> I'm happy with my Astro-Naut skin, but this is pretty cool too. > > I think the only reason people don't play him is because he's weak as hell in this meta. Sadly, he is.I'm hoping to see him come back in I think the {{item:3205}} made him slightly more viable with an early advantage but I really hope to see tanky junglers come back and with nerfs to lee sin and elise maybe it will happen soon. :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Full AP Zyra Viable?
Thanks guys really appreciate the tips i'm gonna give it a go here real soon!
Rioter Comments
: Full AP Zyra Viable?
Thanks guys I really appreciate it but another question i'm getting as I do research and watch videos is that it seems people perceive her as a good mid and AP yet the people who play her like this that i have seen are insanely good at LOL so i'm not questioning anyone's skill but is it general easy to get damage and burst do like in the videos or does it take time to master because i'm not worried about skill shots because i'm really good at landing them it's just i'm curious about if the combo is landed can one truly achieve damage like that without being diamond tier or even challenger?
: if i comes back, wouldn't it come back on april first as an anniversary game mode?
> if i comes back, wouldn't it come back on april first as an anniversary game mode? Yea, they always pull something clever off for april fools like URF and the playable Urf character but im looking for TT,SR, a classic game mode like those two or CS.
Rioter Comments
Kryptich (NA)
: Shes still my favorite AP carry even with the nerfs. Her laning phase is pretty safe, and her AOE damage output is tops in the game. Plus you get the utility of a knock-up, a root, and plants that slow. If your mid opponent wanders, she is great at shoving the lane quickly to their tower. Even in a 1v1 you'll find that if you unload your full combo (including ult) you can surprise a lot of people. I find nowadays the trick is to focus more on CD reduction and magic pen, not pure AP. Max Q and W first. Mask is crucial, as is Void staff.
> Shes still my favorite AP carry even with the nerfs. Her laning phase is pretty safe, and her AOE damage output is tops in the game. Plus you get the utility of a knock-up, a root, and plants that slow. If your mid opponent wanders, she is great at shoving the lane quickly to their tower. > > Even in a 1v1 you'll find that if you unload your full combo (including ult) you can surprise a lot of people. > > I find nowadays the trick is to focus more on CD reduction and magic pen, not pure AP. Max Q and W first. > > Mask is crucial, as is Void staff. Sorry this is kind of odd for a stranger to do this but when I get my client working 33% -.- wanna try it, I really wan't to see it in game for myself
R3k0n1nG (NA)
: Halloween Skins Returning?
I agree, I was hoping to see the Zombie Brand skin come back for sale, it probably will but maybe someone else can clarify.{{champion:63}}
: It is BC Skarner in the Creator Vik splash, with Kog'Maw behind Urgot. In the Vel'Koz splash is either BC Anivia or an unreleased champ.
> It is BC Skarner in the Creator Vik splash, with Kog'Maw behind Urgot. In the Vel'Koz splash is either BC Anivia or an unreleased champ. Very Interesting, Never thought of the Anivia idea, it is a good idea.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Death Knight 777

Level 77 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion