: can we just address AP shaco already
Lategame Shaco boxes and can oneshot an ADC. I had a Xayah at 80% HP die to one Shaco box.
: I broke new record in time of death. 0.00 seconds. cant get any lower than this now.
Last time ARURF was around I mechanically outplayed a Rengar as Hecarim. I built {{item:3078}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3117}} and did a 1900 damage crit.
Rioter Comments
: So which Legendary Permanant did everyone get?
Gentleman Chogath... but that's a good meme skin. I mean I basically got Dragon Trainer Trist for free because of the free tokens and OE you get.
: Evelynn's 10th Anniversary Fan Art is not Displaying?
A Rioter on Reddit said that while finalizing the patch some spaghetti made Eve’s splash not work so they’re working on it.
darkdill (NA)
: So Blizzard is adding Deathwing to HotS. How would his mechanics work in LoL?
Deathwing would be the ultimate split pusher. His team would seldom see him except for team fights where his sole job is to nuke the carry.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Vampire Skin Idea
Something something Jojo reference skin because Dio
: Most overpowered champions of all time v2
Karthus pre DH nerf. 9.16 Annie(or whatever patch broke the game) Spear of Shojin Jax 100% banrate Zac RELEASE ZOE
: Where are the Champion Teasers and Login Screens
They’re removing them altogether. When their new client rolls in, they’ll let players stay logged in. That way they don’t have to make login screens so they have more time to make their gambling system worse.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Does anyone actually get enough orange essence to redeem skins?
Yeah, I’m sitting on a hefty amount of OE, but I’m just waiting to use it on a skin I want.
: Please don't let the next Star Guardian event be another fake event
They already said they aren’t bringing back Invasion, so it’s just going to be a grind “event.” Tencent is tightening its grip on Riot’s leash, so don’t expect anything remarkable anytime soon.
Madjack01 (EUW)
: A new champ flavours the Rift.
Q- Sprays Pringles chips in a cone, slowing enemies with its scent W - Sucks up nearby enemies, because there is no air in a Pringles can because the chips are stacked E - Feeds an ally some Pringles chips, healing them and giving a short MS boost R - Summons the Pringles mascot to flash his mustache, stunning enemies with its fabulousness
Manxxom (NA)
: "You should have not played with fire."
100% winrate against ~~DIO~~ Vladimir
: I agree, Dota 2 is super anti-beginner so a lot of people refuse to play it. It seems really good and the developers definitely care about the game so I think I'm going to transition there. League just lately feels like Riot pushing out patch after patch trying to grab as much money as possible without a care for the health of the game or what the players think.
> [{quoted}](name=Freeza with an I,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0mes6FyM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-10T23:18:16.030+0000) > > I agree, Dota 2 is super anti-beginner so a lot of people refuse to play it. It seems really good and the developers definitely care about the game so I think I'm going to transition there. League just lately feels like Riot pushing out patch after patch trying to grab as much money as possible without a care for the health of the game or what the players think. Tell me about it. I’ve been playing Dota for a little while and half the time I’m clueless, even with my League experience. I’m sure it will get more fun once I learn more mechanics.
enshine (NA)
: how fuckin low is the average vision score?
Well, I did have a Xerath have 3 vision score in 25 mins, so it’s not too far out.
: This metas jungling role has to change
Please. I’m so tired of almost every game being J4 or Lee ganking at lvl 2 and falling behind the entire game because I wanted to play Kayn.
: Can I blame the economy on TFT?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzu4FmlK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-04T13:38:52.608+0000) > > Can I blame the economy on TFT? No, but you can blame it on an unboxing glitch. Because that really happened.
Madjack01 (EUW)
: I just rerolled three skins and I got greeted by this
Excuse me, but that skin is the best, most high quality legendary in the game.
: I thought velkoz slow was his q not passive how does it negate his passive?
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PHkIZEtK,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T17:39:41.278+0000) > > I thought velkoz slow was his q not passive how does it negate his passive? Passive does True Damage Q has big slow W does damage E does suspension R has Rylais slow
: Rylai's is an ok item on velkoz it helps you land all your abilities more efficiently especially the ult
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PHkIZEtK,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-31T15:09:29.656+0000) > > Rylai's is an ok item on velkoz it helps you land all your abilities more efficiently especially the ult But Vel'Koz ult already has a 20% slow, which negates Rylai's passive
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: History of lol: The Horrible meme-level lores of the past.
Wasn't Morde just some tall metal suit that walked around infecting people in Noxus in his first iteration? Also, WHERE IS RYZE'S OLD LORE? IT IS THE WORST MOST NONSENICAL LORE OF ALL.
Rioter Comments
KiddFly (NA)
: You should not fight the same guy twice or thrice in a row. Repeat matches boring/pointless.
Also, if I'm in last place, I should not have to face the #1 guy and lose over 20 HP in one round.
Agravain (NA)
: 9.14 Bug Collection List (68 items)
Did you include the bug where vision would be bugged, and you would have "vision" even without a ward?
Udaddyr (NA)
: Why did Riot never add Udyr's updated ability from 2013 icons to the game?
I think they’re a bit plain. I still think the animal spirit should appear on the icon, maybe using SG Udyr’s summoner icons as an example.
: One Change for each Champion
{{champion:161}} ults grounds instead of slows so he can be more impactful in fights and have anti-mobility tools.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: People troll my games because I pick Vel'koz support.
Kinda funny that people will gladly have Brand support but hate Vel’Koz support, even though both are mages with zero “support” aspect.
Rioter Comments
: WTF IS THIS RNG ?
If you want to know true BS, I’ve gotten a Tier 2 Rageblade Vayne from just the minion waves.
iQMary (NA)
: I would sub out reksai with cho, just a better pick in general. I usually run 3 void{{champion:31}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:38}} and like 4-5 assassin {{champion:555}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:107}} with one ninja {{champion:84}} but I've been getting extremely unlucky and always never get kass nor 3 void comp. If i see ahri with rod at the start I usually grab her and try to build her into deathcap then into a sorcerer sol build.
I would’ve subbed her for Cho, but terrible RNG never gave me a Cho in shop.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Zilean Skin Speculation Thread
It’s going to be Dunkmaster Zilean, Program Zilean, or Mecha Zilean. Those are the “ran out of ideas” skin lines used on less popular champs.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: My reaction to Yasuo's new skin
{{champion:161}} {{champion:101}} cry in the corner while Yasuo gets a Minecraft Enderman sword.
Rioter Comments
: Um......{{champion:83}}? That aside, this is great.
> [{quoted}](name=Jeddy017,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=BHAdb7IR,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-27T13:50:32.262+0000) > > Um......{{champion:83}}? > > That aside, this is great. Sorry about that. I just added him.
: How long did this take? Lol
> [{quoted}](name=Galaxyburstz,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=BHAdb7IR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-26T23:40:07.763+0000) > > How long did this take? Lol Too long.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Do you guys like my Kayle rework?
Show more

Deathhawk888

Level 134 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion