KiddFly (NA)
: You should not fight the same guy twice or thrice in a row. Repeat matches boring/pointless.
Also, if I'm in last place, I should not have to face the #1 guy and lose over 20 HP in one round.
Agravain (NA)
: 9.14 Bug Collection List (68 items)
Did you include the bug where vision would be bugged, and you would have "vision" even without a ward?
Udaddyr (NA)
: Why did Riot never add Udyr's updated ability from 2013 icons to the game?
I think they’re a bit plain. I still think the animal spirit should appear on the icon, maybe using SG Udyr’s summoner icons as an example.
: One Change for each Champion
{{champion:161}} ults grounds instead of slows so he can be more impactful in fights and have anti-mobility tools.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: People troll my games because I pick Vel'koz support.
Kinda funny that people will gladly have Brand support but hate Vel’Koz support, even though both are mages with zero “support” aspect.
Rioter Comments
: WTF IS THIS RNG ?
If you want to know true BS, I’ve gotten a Tier 2 Rageblade Vayne from just the minion waves.
iQMary (NA)
: I would sub out reksai with cho, just a better pick in general. I usually run 3 void{{champion:31}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:38}} and like 4-5 assassin {{champion:555}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:107}} with one ninja {{champion:84}} but I've been getting extremely unlucky and always never get kass nor 3 void comp. If i see ahri with rod at the start I usually grab her and try to build her into deathcap then into a sorcerer sol build.
I would’ve subbed her for Cho, but terrible RNG never gave me a Cho in shop.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Zilean Skin Speculation Thread
It’s going to be Dunkmaster Zilean, Program Zilean, or Mecha Zilean. Those are the “ran out of ideas” skin lines used on less popular champs.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: My reaction to Yasuo's new skin
{{champion:161}} {{champion:101}} cry in the corner while Yasuo gets a Minecraft Enderman sword.
Rioter Comments
: Um......{{champion:83}}? That aside, this is great.
> [{quoted}](name=Jeddy017,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=BHAdb7IR,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-27T13:50:32.262+0000) > > Um......{{champion:83}}? > > That aside, this is great. Sorry about that. I just added him.
: How long did this take? Lol
> [{quoted}](name=Galaxyburstz,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=BHAdb7IR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-26T23:40:07.763+0000) > > How long did this take? Lol Too long.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Do you guys like my Kayle rework?
Rioter Comments
: New Conqueror Changes
{{champion:68}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:143}} Oh no...
: {{champion:516}}
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=WqnUAQlv,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-02-04T19:53:17.952+0000) > > {{champion:516}} Woops. He's been in the gutter for so long I forgot he exists.
: When you spot someone building tank items in urf
Unless you’re {{champion:36}} or {{champion:57}} , there’s no real reason to go full tank. Heck, even {{champion:54}} , the king of Armor, goes full AP in 99% of URF games
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Were all remade champs worse than their original?
I’ve heard people wanting {{champion:50}} to be reverted simply because Beatrice is not there or his old kit was “better”, but old Swain had to build full Mana and Zhonyas just to be relevant past 20 mins. People say they want X reverted because they had a bad experience with them or have nostalgia goggles, like Akali. Old Akali was completely broken and ridiculously stat-checky, able to do current Akalis damage with zero skill
: Who's on your list for an Ezreal tier revamp?
{{champion:51}} I just want her to dress better and not stare at the sky in between autos
Rioter Comments
: Can we mother fucking stop giving assassins 17 million escapes?
{{champion:11}} oops I misplayed better kill you in 2 seconds anyway
: As much as Fox is a viable main in SSBM!
> [{quoted}](name=NightWind42,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Xww36P8h,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-02T17:04:01.069+0000) > > As much as Fox is a viable main in SSBM! “HAH HOOH FIYAAA WOOAAH FIYAA HAH” -SSBM Fox
vladiq (EUW)
: League Rewind 2018: Most Viewed LoL Twitch Clips 2018
Gotta love the 0-19 Viktor and of course Hashinshin finds someone to blame other than himself
: Older yordles look gross :()
Has nobody talked about {{champion:117}} ? Her splash is good but her In-game model is ugly.
: Icathia > Shurima
Icathia: Has T Pose Time Boy Shurima: Has some weird blue guy
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Pink Shaco (EUNE)
: I hope Mundo will become a “force of nature” after his rework
MUNDO BALANCE THE UNVIERSE WITH THE INFINITY GAUNTLET
Dr Dog (NA)
: so they're nerfing neekos q but not her ult?
Not even {{champion:161}} or {{champion:245}} ults have that crazy of a scaling. The only I can think of that has more is {{champion:142}} Q
Rioter Comments
: Petition to rename "Blessing of Blitzcrank" to "Trolling of Blitzcrank" in Nexus Blitz
I don’t know why but Blessing of Blitzcrank will lock on to an invisible {{champion:17}}
: Hey wukongs players, Wukong is sitting at a 53.76% winrate. Are you sure he needs a buff?
: Nerf a champion and give a terrible reason to go along with it.
When playing {{champion:64}} , the screen will appear completely black, except for things like your HUD and the chat box. This is because he is a blind man.
D4M2X0 (EUW)
: "they are full AD, stack armor"
Well, with stuff like Conqueror in the game, you can just negate all of their armor and basically do true damage to them instead.
: I personally think Neeko should look like this.
Neeko is not Vastayashai’rei. The last Ask Riot confirmed it. She is closely related to them compared to other vastaya(such as Xayah) but is still Oovi-Kat.
: Explain a champion lore badly. Others try guess the champion.
Super old thing flies around stabbing peoples eyes because their creator wants them to
: Report Your Nexus Blitz Bugs Here!
MAJOR BUG: The Battle Sled’s health regenerates if you are in the fountain, essentially letting you be unkillable as you are invincible and untargetable while in the sled. This includes being immune to the Bardle Royale fire damage. So if you have the Battle sled, you can just go in it and instantly win Bardle Royales because you can’t die.
Áery (NA)
: Make a balance change based on logic
If Teemo uses his Q on Vel’Koz, the screen will turn completely black instead of making auto attacks miss.
Show more

Deathhawk888

Level 120 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion