: > [{quoted}](name=DeceasedL0ved0ne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BE3BAa9W,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-23T06:24:06.453+0000) > > "Playing Ryze into Yasuo..." > > You should always struggle as Ryze into any opponent of equal skill who isn't trolling, considering he is the weakest champion in the game besides Nidalee and is also specifically a late-game mana-hungry champ. > > You're looking at the weakest laner compared to another weak laner and thinking him not being as weak makes him too strong. It wouldn't matter if Ryze did big dmg early on. The combination of the fore mentioned still makes for a massive disparity of risk. Its not a matter of numbers, he can just get rid of what you do and do a ton to you from one slight miss step. Also... Ryze hasn't been difficult for me vs. the majority I have played against. Its very easy to wave manage with him... you know, so long as you can actually get up to the wave and not lose up to 1/3 of your hp for nothing.
> [{quoted}](name=Boatwhistle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BE3BAa9W,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-23T06:30:59.807+0000) > > It wouldn't matter if Ryze did big dmg early on. The combination of the fore mentioned still makes for a massive disparity of risk. Its not a matter of numbers, he can just get rid of what you do and do a ton to you from one slight miss step. Not if you actually compare it to a decent laner. None of what you said is true for anyone but Ryze or those Yasuo directly counters.
: What channels can't Soraka silence?
Interrupt means it ends the channel/charge. Not exactly cancels it, but _ends_ it. Such abilities either have a persistent effect lasting as long as the channel (Fid's Drain), a channel that allows multiple casts (Xerath's and Jhin's ults), or a charged effect that changes its effect based on charge time-- usually its range (Vi's Q, Poppy's R, Pyke's Q). But the _charged_ abilities have a special aspect to them that channeled abilities don't. If held as long as possible, they _do not fire._ Every charged ability with a changing range (including Vi's Q) can be held until it ends without firing. This makes Galio's W a special case. It's the only charged ability without that option. Holding it for the entire duration will still make the taunt activate. So when charges are forcibly ended by a silence or other such interrupt, they're treated as if they had been held the entire duration. For most, that means they don't fire. But for Galio in particular it's just forced to fire-- which is still the same thing that happens if you hold it the entire duration, just like the others. **** I hope that cleared things up.
: I finally realized the specific reason I hate playing against Yasuo.
"Playing Ryze into Yasuo..." You should always struggle as Ryze into any opponent of equal skill who isn't trolling, considering he is the weakest champion in the game besides Nidalee and is also specifically a late-game mana-hungry champ. You're looking at the weakest laner compared to another weak laner and thinking him not being as weak makes him too strong.
Glîtchy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DeceasedL0ved0ne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VoFBb5B4,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-01-23T02:45:34.859+0000) > > But your evidence would be completely incorrect anyway, since that's not what her passive does any more. All that happened was you got beaten by a Kindred and didn't bother to be informed enough to complain correctly. wtf does it even do then? might as well have not been changed at all with that bs amount of damage
> [{quoted}](name=Glîtchy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VoFBb5B4,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-23T03:34:14.180+0000) > > wtf does it even do then? might as well have not been changed at all with that bs amount of damage Dude. https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Kindred Could you not even be bothered to google the champion? "granting Lamb 75 − 250 (based on Marks) bonus range on her basic attacks and abilities." It increases their range. It does add 1% _current_ HP damage to Wolf's attacks, but he only gets a quarter of the AS and only attacks with the W up.
Glîtchy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DeceasedL0ved0ne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VoFBb5B4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-22T09:54:34.488+0000) > > Maybe before complaining about a champion you look for some actual evidence? > > Hell, at the very least make sure you know what their abilities actually do. What you're doing is comparable to reporting Akali's W hiding her under tower as a bug. Can’t share my evidence if it won’t let me share it now can I?
> [{quoted}](name=Glîtchy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VoFBb5B4,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-01-22T15:41:53.443+0000) > > Can’t share my evidence if it won’t let me share it now can I? But your evidence would be completely incorrect anyway, since that's not what her passive does any more. All that happened was you got beaten by a Kindred and didn't bother to be informed enough to complain correctly.
Moody P (NA)
: If it were obvious I would suspect more people would be mobilizing to prepare. But as far as I know all/most humans are oblivious to the threat and the other spirits do not seem concerned about it. Ornn was satisfied with his seal assuming nobody used magic on it, and he and the Seal Sister have otherwise completely isolated themselves. We don't know what Anivia is up to yet.
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Xeq82VJF,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-01-22T16:22:37.234+0000) > > If it were obvious I would suspect more people would be mobilizing to prepare. But as far as I know all/most humans are oblivious to the threat and the other spirits do not seem concerned about it. Ornn was satisfied with his seal assuming nobody used magic on it, and he and the Seal Sister have otherwise completely isolated themselves. We don't know what Anivia is up to yet. As you said, _humans._ Humans don't live anywhere near as long as demigods. Even Ryze, who as far as we know is the oldest human that's still entirely human and not transformed, is under a thousand. Spirits are confined to the Shadow Isles and occasionally Bilgewater. There are, however, others mobilizing. Azir is rebuilding Shurima-- while it doesn't explicitly say in his lore that he's preparing for another Icathia-like war because it was written before the Darkin story, he not only is old enough but was actually there in person. The Aspects and Aurelion Sol also have explicit knowledge of the Void's impending return and while Diana, Leona, and Aurelion patch up small rifts Pantheon is helping to train the warriors. The city-states large enough to have armies already do, and thanks to Noxus's conquest are constantly prepared for battle. Piltover and Zaun would fight exactly how they do now, too-- with technology rather than numbers. Then there's Ryze, the only person who knows the location of the World Runes and can use their power if he so chooses. To say no one is mobilizing is a moot point. No one needs to. They're already prepared.
fillesten (EUW)
: A new animation from Riot Games
When the brand new players all don't have skins, except for the total E-girl who definitely mains Ahri and had to buy the arcade skin right away.
: Since Khada Jhin is a gun for hire, does that mean we can assume he does other stuff for hire?
Your title makes it seem like you want to know if his booty is for sale.
Moody P (NA)
: Theory: Volibear is the Freljord's Swain
Volibear, being a demigod who was alive during both, would likely have knowledge of the Watchers and the war in Icathia. It's not so much a theory as it is completely _obvious._ He would know the Void wasn't stopped, only delayed, just as anyone else that old knows. He doesn't need any kind of foresight besides inference from the experience. The only way his situation is similar to Swain is that he's gathering an army. Swain's story doesn't imply the coming threat _he_ has been shown was the return of the Void-- it may be an entirely separate _demon_ uprising. If anything, the right comparison to make would be to the Aspect of Twilight.
: Are you not entertained!?
My question is what's with the shit all over Riven's eyes
: So in the new Cinematic, Riven took out five armed dudes, with her bare hands, while chained?
They's a reason they're called **_champions,_** and normal foot soldiers aren't.
: > [{quoted}](name=DeceasedL0ved0ne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3kvazuEI,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-01-22T10:31:27.495+0000) > > By what standards are you considering Zed to be the best-designed assassin in the game? Let's get this out of the way first: No one likes to be assassinated. No one goes "Oh cool I just got 100-0'd!" Doesnt matter the Champion, if it happens, you aren't smiling that it happened to you. So, I have to compare someone who does that to people, with other Champions doing the same thing. For the most part, Zed does it from fair range (vs say ZoE/old Nid), has counterplay (the difference of throw a Lux binding behind you vs throw a Lux binding at a Fizz E), if he isn't really fed requires that he lands abilities (vs say Kassadin), and while he's safe and has ways of returning, at least has them fairly telegraphed and they don't get out of hand (vs say LeBlanc/Kassadin). He also doesn't abuse unfair Stealth (vs stuff like Akali and Rengar). No one likes to be assassinated but Zed's the fairest of those that do. "But the 10-3 Zed... " Yes literally every really fed assassin is unfair due to the nature of their kit, but in general, he's the best designed out of all of them.
> [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3kvazuEI,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-01-22T11:50:48.228+0000) > > Let's get this out of the way first: No one likes to be assassinated. No one goes "Oh cool I just got 100-0'd!" Doesnt matter the Champion, if it happens, you aren't smiling that it happened to you. > > So, I have to compare someone who does that to people, with other Champions doing the same thing. > > For the most part, Zed does it from fair range (vs say ZoE/old Nid), has counterplay (the difference of throw a Lux binding behind you vs throw a Lux binding at a Fizz E), if he isn't really fed requires that he lands abilities (vs say Kassadin), and while he's safe and has ways of returning, at least has them fairly telegraphed and they don't get out of hand (vs say LeBlanc/Kassadin). He also doesn't abuse unfair Stealth (vs stuff like Akali and Rengar). > > No one likes to be assassinated but Zed's the fairest of those that do. > > "But the 10-3 Zed... " Yes literally every really fed assassin is unfair due to the nature of their kit, but in general, he's the best designed out of all of them. Every single comparison you made is wrong in some way. Zoe: What Zed does is almost identical to Zoe. They both need to pop into range to used medium-range abilities and can pop out just as easily-- and with the way blinks function it's just as likely Zed will be rooted/stunned when he's already back at his other shadow rather than in range of danger. And unlike Zoe, who cannot choose when to go back, Zed not only can time his W however he pleases but also has the option to go to his R's shadow instead. OLD Nidalee: She was mainly just a projectile spam bot with the option of the takedown if she was behind. She functioned entirely differently from him. You only stated how Lux can counter Zed, and what you said doesn't even work most of the time since it's a root, not a stun. He can still quite easily do all of his abilities and is still in range to auto-attack. Kassadin: Comparing him to Kassadin is to misunderstand how Kassadin works. While you're trying to say "_if_" Zed isn't fed he has to land abilities, the problem is he's very easy for him to get fed because of his passive and ult power spike. And even then, he can still kill quite easily from behind simply by landing his abilities-- though it's actually only one ability and he can safely throw it point-blank. Kassadin, on the other hand, has a very weak lane phase and mid game, having to rely heavily on his kill potential at 4-5 items because it's pretty awful before that point. And Kassadin _has to_ use his ultimate to engage, with several stacks on it if he wants to kill. So it's quite long into the game before he has enough to use it to retreat. LeBlanc: Leblanc's W and R are just as telegraphed as Zed's, and unlike him she doesn't still have the option to use the R to duplicate W if she wants kill damage. And the first cast of W is a dash, allowing it to be blocked by Poppy or hit by anything mid-flight. The movement portion of Zed's abilities are both blinks. Akali is an outlier, being the absolute worst designed assassin in the game since she not only has multiple dashes but also the only true stealth, self-healing, and a kit specifically designed for Gunblade to give her insane healing despite all those other methods of protection. She is the very definition of an unfair assassin. And thus can't be used to compare. Rengar, on the other hand, while he can kill much more quickly gives plenty of warning as to who he's closest to. He doesn't just blink into the fight like Zed does. Zed is by no means the fairest. You could argue he's no more _unfair_ than some of the other top assassins. And that he isn't quite at the top in the hands of players new to him. But to claim he isn't within the top few is untrue. "But the 10-3 Zed," **_shouldn't be able to get 10-3 so easily._** You're mistaking that as a complaint that a champion who's ahead had more damage, when it's actually a complaint about how easily he can _get_ fed in the hands of someone with ~25 games thanks to his overloaded kit. If anything, he's the grandaddy of CertainlyT's unfair design pattern.
: Actually, this is closer to complaining about Akali's E attacking in a circle - Not only was it intended behavior, but **it no longer happens due to a rework**.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VoFBb5B4,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-22T13:37:47.402+0000) > > Actually, this is closer to complaining about Akali's E attacking in a circle - Not only was it intended behavior, but **it no longer happens due to a rework**. Yes, if you want to get more specific, sure. The main point is that's not what the ability does. And OP didn't know that. The fact that's because it was changed doesn't really matter, though it is extra information.
: Actually the Warwick rework was one of the best works they've ever done, both in terms of balance and design. However, CT said he wanted to do more in that one than happened. Pretty sure if he did do more it'd go the way of the others. Also, didnt he do Zed? Which was actually the best designed assassin in the game (sometimes ruined by itemization but that's not the Champion's fault)
> [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3kvazuEI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-22T07:30:23.339+0000) > > Actually the Warwick rework was one of the best works they've ever done, both in terms of balance and design. > > However, CT said he wanted to do more in that one than happened. Pretty sure if he did do more it'd go the way of the others. > > Also, didnt he do Zed? Which was actually the best designed assassin in the game (sometimes ruined by itemization but that's not the Champion's fault) By what standards are you considering Zed to be the best-designed assassin in the game?
: > [{quoted}](name=Lv60 Retri Pala,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3kvazuEI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-22T07:17:15.776+0000) > > HOW IS THIS AN UNPOPULAR OPINION?! > LITERALLY EVERYONE IS SAYING THAT! That's the joke, I'm glad it flew past your head.
> [{quoted}](name=Lush Father,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3kvazuEI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-22T07:18:23.414+0000) > > That's the joke, I'm glad it flew past your head. If it's a joke then put it on the right board. Otherwise it's implied you're being serious.
: What website do you use to evaluate yourself?
The LoLsumo app is pretty good, and even offers a lot of advice for the current game.
: Flex queue or normals, I assume. There's no MMR splash between queues for reasons you can google on your own.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=Zd2bB51B,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-22T08:04:44.728+0000) > > Flex queue or normals, I assume. > > There's no MMR splash between queues for reasons you can google on your own. So it's for reasons you could copy/paste and actually contribute to the discussion.
Glîtchy (NA)
: shouldn't kindred get her damage scaling reduced?
Maybe before complaining about a champion you look for some actual evidence? Hell, at the very least make sure you know what their abilities actually do. What you're doing is comparable to reporting Akali's W hiding her under tower as a bug.
Amoustafa (EUW)
: lol,would love to see it if you don't mind.
> [{quoted}](name=Amoustafa,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=dEqENFa9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-22T09:42:54.544+0000) > > lol,would love to see it if you don't mind. I said I would have. Though I guess I could do it.
Yenn (NA)
: Kennen's inability to CS at all post-15 minutes really needs to be looked into
If only that were actually a problem. Though his consistent status as one of the strongest picks at the highest levels of play regardless of the state of items says otherwise.
Amoustafa (EUW)
: ZA BARUDO! - A Speed Painting
I'd've done Bard as Dio and a meep as the stand.
Syrile (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Batpool Uchiha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cMxQpkE8,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-01-21T21:07:02.273+0000) > > malz is an easy lane for yasuo. hes just a bit annoying since you have to rush qss if you dont get a lead. other than that its not too hard to beat him when you can clear his voidlings with one q. and thats the diffrence beween good yasuos and bad ones. if you are a good yasuo you have no counters. the probem is because you have to put so much time into the champ yasuo mains tend to forget about focusing on winning lane, so they end up playing like a robot and feeding Ehh. At the very top level of play he has a pretty low win rate against QSS. What you are talking about is also a bad Malzahar player. Relying sololy on the ulti makes you not good at the champion. You can easily punish Yasuo when he tries to CS and can get in a lot of free damage if you know how to land your Q as Malzahar.
> [{quoted}](name=Syrile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cMxQpkE8,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-01-21T22:57:15.630+0000) > > Ehh. At the very top level of play he has a pretty low win rate against QSS. > What you are talking about is also a bad Malzahar player. Relying sololy on the ulti makes you not good at the champion. You can easily punish Yasuo when he tries to CS and can get in a lot of free damage if you know how to land your Q as Malzahar. On the flip-side, the cast time of Malzahar's Q means that you can easily dodge it unless you're the kind of Yasuo who just dashes every time it's available.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Glîtchy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DeceasedL0ved0ne,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VGAwJLzI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T03:38:35.591+0000) > > No, it's neither. Banning a champion you don't want in the game is what it's for. I bet OP was hovering Teemo jungle or some shit. nope Nasus top and i was gonna be very first pick in the game
Oh well. Someone not having faith in you isn't them trolling.
Ryzê (NA)
: You must not understand the difference between those items. Adaptive Helm is better for DoT abilities. Adaptive helm only affects 2 of Diana's abilities (Pale Cascade and Lunar Rush). W is only maxed 3rd after Q and R so I certainly wont be gaining anything from blocking that repetitive damage. Additionally, the orbs are the magic source that I'm blocking and they have a low AP ratio and low base damage. Her R, on the other hand, is reset-able which I would be able to mitigate but by how much? Adaptive Helm mitigates 20% of subsequent magic damage from a spell for 100 magic damage becomes 80 magic damage, and you want me to build this item instead of Abyssal Mask? You really need to know itemization before trying to make me look stupid. Adaptive Helm doesn't return mana, has no mana in build path, terrible build path, and is hardly built on any champion in the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Ryzê,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xcrIwszM,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-21T04:07:53.646+0000) > > You must now understand the type of item Adaptive Helm is better for DoT abilities. Adaptive helm only affects 2 of Diana's abilities (Pale Cascade and Lunar Rush). W is only maxed 3rd after Q and R so I certainly wont be gaining anything from blocking that repetitive damage. Additionally, the orbs are the magic source that I'm blocking and they have a low AP ratio and low base damage. Her R, on the other hand, is reset-able which I would be able to mitigate but by how much? Adaptive Helm mitigates 20% of subsequent magic damage from a spell for 100 magic damage becomes 80 magic damage, and you want me to build this item instead of Abyssal Mask? You really need to know itemization before trying to make me look stupid. Adaptive Helm doesn't return mana, has no mana in build path, terrible build path, and is hardly built on any champion in the game. It effects her passive and Lich Bane as well. And Nashor's if she buys that. The items have the same health and defense, so your argument that Adaptive "only" mitigates an _extra 20%_ doesn't hold up. If it had lower base stats, you'd have a point. But it doesn't. And the point about it having no mana is meaningless when you actually look at the math. 300 bonus mana equates to a grand total of 36 extra damage even with his highest-damage combo, QEQWQ. And that's without factoring in the enemy's magic resist. Compared to that, even blocking just 20% of one repeated instance of damage is worth more. With Morello, Proto, Doran's, and starting AP, she'll have 175. Which means: Her W rank 1 will deal 57 per orb -> 23 damage blocked Her R rank 1 will deal 205 -> 41 damage blocked. That's a total of 64 damage blocked. So Adaptive, even with the bare minimum a Diana will throw at you, gives you more than Abyssal. I'm not trying to make you look stupid, I'm simply correcting you. Being wrong doesn't make you stupid.
GreyfellD (EUW)
: Its a tacked on ability to turn an assassin into a support, he isn't a support at all.
> [{quoted}](name=GreyfellD,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oMkFpWPf,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T03:03:15.892+0000) > > Its a tacked on ability to turn an assassin into a support, he isn't a support at all. Not sure who's downvoting you. This is just the fact of it. He simply isn't a support. That's why they felt the need to add that gold share at all. What he should be is a jungler, and have that removed. He already has pretty good clear and gank potential anywy. Shoving him bot where he gets no farm just gimps him.
: Is it trolling no but it is toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VGAwJLzI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-21T03:37:06.176+0000) > > Is it trolling no but it is toxic. No, it's neither. Banning a champion you don't want in the game is what it's for. I bet OP was hovering Teemo jungle or some shit.
Glîtchy (NA)
: is this considered trolling?
How about giving the actual details so we can have a discussion about it?
Glîtchy (NA)
: I know I'm probably in the minority but
The problems with Zoe are quite different though. If it were an ultimate ability on a fairly long cooldown, it'd be more reasonable. And active items/spells are abilities that benefit her regardless because they're pretty much always suitable. It's not like it's ever _bad_ to have flash up, and everyone brings flash. But for Sylas, it's not like you can always take an ultimate that'll be good for the situation, or take it anywhere near as often. (And saying, "unpopular opinion but," means absolutely nothing when you can see on the boards other threads about it and know for a fact you're at least not in the minority of the boards users)
: the key is not feeding her
> [{quoted}](name=disregardable,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xcrIwszM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-21T03:22:39.617+0000) > > the key is not feeding her You gonna actually tell OP how to do that or do not want to actually be part of the discussion?
Ryzê (NA)
: I bought Abyssal Mask and shield combo'd properly (Ryze) but Diana still one shot me
If your problem with any magic-damage champion is that they can do something, and I quote, "multiple times," then your mind should always automatically go to {{item:3194}} , not {{item:3001}} . Maybe the reason you've not won against her is you've always bought the wrong defense item.
SS1986 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DeceasedL0ved0ne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wqqWYhN3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-20T18:35:21.902+0000) > > Well, Jax is a direct counter to AA champs. > > I actually just responded to another thread which asked if he should be reworked, and I think he should. But not to take away that aspect of him. _Keep_ his strength against auto-based champions, but remove the fact he _is_ one. Jax is a counter to everything is ult gives him aton of mr and his counter strike reduces aoe damage by 25% so a lot of magic damage is aoe
> [{quoted}](name=SS1986,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wqqWYhN3,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-20T19:26:10.836+0000) > > Jax is a counter to everything is ult gives him aton of mr and his counter strike reduces aoe damage by 25% so a lot of magic damage is aoe Well, yeah. I don't think his ultimate should scale AD and AP. Giving someone defenses for building offense isn't okay.
needHymn (NA)
: Riot, you need to come clean about your matchmaker screwing with people who main a role.
One explanation would be because the game is balanced entirely around a group of people who can't have mains outside of those champions that reward incredibly tight mechanical skill. They have to change their picks to suit current balance changes. And they can do so because their knowledge of the overall game is top-notch. Why, then, should someone who simply relies on a single champion, be rewarded equal to someone who shows similar knowledge and skill to the professionals?
: What is different about Akali's true steath from something like Shaco's normal stealth? Please explain. I am a little confoose. I only know that Akali can't be targetted by towers while Shaco can.
> [{quoted}](name=Monstermushmush,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JYZhsOeU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-20T18:52:27.118+0000) > > What is different about Akali's true steath from something like Shaco's normal stealth? Please explain. I am a little confoose. I only know that Akali can't be targetted by towers while Shaco can. The other person who answered you has it backwards. Akali's the one with True Stealth, which makes it so that even things that grant True Sight (which normally cancels all stealth entirely), like turrets, only reveal her location without allowing you-- or more importantly, the turret-- to target her. Which isn't fair considering the vast majority of tools you could use to punish someone for diving, even just auto attacks, are targeted.
Rioter Comments
: is akali ever gonna get a nerf?? shes literally unstoppable
No, Ornn is literally unstoppable. She is not. You are literally lying.
SS1986 (NA)
: Want to know whats fun being a melee champ who is suppose to auto attack at all vs
Well, Jax is a direct counter to AA champs. I actually just responded to another thread which asked if he should be reworked, and I think he should. But not to take away that aspect of him. _Keep_ his strength against auto-based champions, but remove the fact he _is_ one.
: Should Jax be nerfed or reworked?
I think he should be completely reworked. Keep his identity as the strongest dueling counter against auto-attack champs, but remove the fact he himself is that kind of champ. Not that I have any idea yet how that would work.
: Even combining runes and masteries, there's a lot more power than before, especially in minor runes.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wQI11Zjt,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-01-20T14:04:54.223+0000) > > Even combining runes and masteries, there's a lot more power than before, especially in minor runes. That still doesn't justify tripling the strength of Triumph. Granted they did drop it to 12%, but that's still more than twice as strong.
: If you're not picking Jhin, Kaisa or Xayah you might as well play a different role
Juice (EUNE)
: Simple solution to make triumph less powerful : stop dying
> [{quoted}](name=Juice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wQI11Zjt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-20T07:58:05.868+0000) > > Simple solution to make triumph less powerful : stop dying Why spam?
: >When the rune changes hit, there was no explanation given as to why Dangerous Game was tripled in strength. Gee, I wonder if it has anything to do with runes across the board becoming stronger, and non-keystone runes actually fucking mattering for once, rather than being trivial as fuck (such as the classic "+2% ability damage").
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wQI11Zjt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-20T07:58:18.606+0000) > > Gee, I wonder if it has anything to do with runes across the board becoming stronger, and non-keystone runes actually fucking mattering for once, rather than being trivial as fuck (such as the classic "+2% ability damage"). Well the problem with that is that runes didn't themselves become stronger. It only seems that way because they have the strength of runes and masteries rolled into one. If you're trying to assert that anyone ever brought HP runes to give them 7% more HP in a fight the way Triumph does, then you're not correct.
Rioter Comments
: Just like with jax. It's not him, it's that stupid Conquerer. AD boost + True Damage. Fair.
> [{quoted}](name=Bμbble Butt,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EgFX7Tdm,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-01-20T03:26:01.896+0000) > > Just like with jax. It's not him, it's that stupid Conquerer. AD boost + True Damage. Fair. To say it's not him is a bit of a stretch. His strength with on-hit items and hybrid scaling gives him all the opportunity to counter defense without actually having to change his playstyle, since his ultimate scales AP and AD instead of Mr and Ar like it probably should.
: Boob plate isn't a problem of functionality. Change my mind.
Well, Leona's actually has a fairly thick piece in between her breasts, covering the weakness of having two curved surfaces pointed directly at your heart. But in general, and including both Lux and Sejuani, that weakness is still very prominent. Especially if an enemy were to use a thrusting weapon. It doesn't matter, though, since Lux has shields of light and Sejuani's armor is true ice, their armors don't need to be shaped properly. They're magic.
Jchum (NA)
: I posted this on r/ireliamains about an hour ago, I thought it would be funny to post it here.
Moody P (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iltRO6mz,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-20T01:01:20.273+0000) > > _<Removed>_ Weird how you're not, then, right?
Moody P (NA)
: Pick order doesn't get anyone to Diamond, but I appreciate your attempt at misdirecting the topic.
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iltRO6mz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-20T00:25:55.293+0000) > > Pick order doesn&#x27;t get anyone to Diamond, but I appreciate your attempt at misdirecting the topic. Evidently it does. People always like to default to, "it's not my champion that's overpowered, it's just that I'm better than everyone."
Moody P (NA)
: There IS gameplay to auras and buffs/debuffs. LOL has rarely seen the counterplays
Of course you're a proponent of champion select deciding matches. You play a champion whose performance is decided not by skill, but by pick order.
Show more

DeceasedL0ved0ne

Level 160 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion