Rioter Comments
kurnubego (EUNE)
: Many edgy teenagers. Though, I'm not sure what's so much to be upset about, when you have a mute button. And please, don't you dare to grandstand on actual victims of bullying graves. This not the same thing. People who get abused to not have a button with which they can turn it off. So the suggestion would be.. well, grow up. Deal with the problem. Mostly verbal abuse lasts longer because 'victim' burns with resentment. And wants to retaliate. Or to prove something. And in my eyes, um, that's really pathetic. While I do not support harassment like this, I can't really empathize with that line of action of responding as it's barely better. I don't care who's started. Also, I'm not sure that bringing trash talking standards to the thinnest skin participant level is of benefit to overall community. Someone calling someone a 'b*tch' should be fine. Only you can prevent forest fires. So mute and report after the game. And don't give that bs "muted". Problem solved.
> [{quoted}](name=kurnubego,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OEHEHl1e,comment-id=003c,timestamp=2018-02-17T18:12:09.877+0000) > > Many edgy teenagers. Though, I'm not sure what's so much to be upset about, when you have a mute button. And please, don't you dare to grandstand on actual victims of bullying graves. This not the same thing. People who get abused to not have a button with which they can turn it off. > > So the suggestion would be.. well, grow up. Deal with the problem. Mostly verbal abuse lasts longer because 'victim' burns with resentment. And wants to retaliate. Or to prove something. And in my eyes, um, that's really pathetic. While I do not support harassment like this, I can't really empathize with that line of action of responding as it's barely better. I don't care who's started. > > Also, I'm not sure that bringing trash talking standards to the thinnest skin participant level is of benefit to overall community. Someone calling someone a 'b*tch' should be fine. > > Only you can prevent forest fires. So mute and report after the game. And don't give that bs "muted". Problem solved. If someone tells you to kill yourself, it doesn't need to be said again. The harm is done. Muting them doesn't make a difference either way. And unlike other things they can say, this one can actually end in real harm. And call it grandstanding if you want. I'm not about to actually show you my paperwork from the hospital. As for calling someone a name, bitch, %%%got, %%%%%%, %%%%, fuckwad, dipshit, dickhead, etc. they're all the same. Without context that explicitly states hatred of a particular group associated with a word, they are not hate speech. So I do agree that offending someone in that manner should not be punished. If you read my responses to other comments, or even the added edit to the OP, you'd see that.
: they should take chat out of the game. there is enough in pings to be saying everything.
> [{quoted}](name=O B Wan Kenobi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OEHEHl1e,comment-id=004f,timestamp=2018-02-18T23:07:26.072+0000) > > they should take chat out of the game. there is enough in pings to be saying everything. I've said that, too. Made a thread about it as soon as they added the enemy ult pings. Since we have those, and since jungle timers have long since been available to everyone, we no longer need the chat.
FooLPro0F (EUW)
: dont play league if you are sensetive pussiee simpel as that
> [{quoted}](name=FooLPro0F,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OEHEHl1e,comment-id=0045,timestamp=2018-02-18T04:44:19.532+0000) > > dont play league if you are sensetive pussiee simpel as that I agree when it comes to thinks that are merely offensive. No on should be punished for _offending_ people. But this is different.
xelaker (NA)
: http://n7.alamy.com/zooms/d332b6e216f34e789811b4e5c353c618/it-helps-to-be-thick-skinned-around-here-d055hd.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=xelaker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OEHEHl1e,comment-id=002a,timestamp=2018-02-17T03:25:39.509+0000) > > http://n7.alamy.com/zooms/d332b6e216f34e789811b4e5c353c618/it-helps-to-be-thick-skinned-around-here-d055hd.jpg And I agree when it comes to racial/sexual slurs. No one can tell your race or sexual orientation, and in that case the only "harm" is offense, which is no harm at all. That's why I'm asking that the behavior that is _actually_ harmful to a person's psyche be punished to a greater degree. I make several threads a month about this very topic, in agreement with you. Where are you to upvote those?
: Has it ever occurred to you that the sort of people saying this kind of stuff aren't exactly the type to listen to moral arguments like the one you're providing?
> [{quoted}](name=DrGraveline,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OEHEHl1e,comment-id=0032,timestamp=2018-02-17T05:40:15.667+0000) > > Has it ever occurred to you that the sort of people saying this kind of stuff aren't exactly the type to listen to moral arguments like the one you're providing? Well, yes. That's why I attempted to provide an explanation of the effect rather that a simple moral argument. If they see this and decide that that's their intent, I can't stop them. But as such, I feel like they are the ones that need to be banned rather than the people who call their friends %%%gots in 5-man premades and get reported by people who didn't see their chat.
Fowus (NA)
: I'm MIDDLE CLASS and a little SOCIALLY AWKWARD but other wise have SUPPORTIVE PARENTS but being told to kill myself on an ONLINE GAME makes me feel SPECIAL and UNIQUE get over it there is a mute button for a reason
> [{quoted}](name=Fowus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OEHEHl1e,comment-id=002b,timestamp=2018-02-17T03:31:08.401+0000) > > I'm MIDDLE CLASS and a little SOCIALLY AWKWARD but other wise have SUPPORTIVE PARENTS but being told to kill myself on an ONLINE GAME makes me feel SPECIAL and UNIQUE > > get over it there is a mute button for a reason Again, when it's something like being called a %%% or a nggr I completely agree. Anyone stupid enough to think those words which lack their original hatred in the context of this game are responsible themselves for using the mute button-- and not playing Ezreal because he hates a particular ethnicity. I could give you my entire life story about my drug-addict family, deadbeat father, and time in foster care, but it really doesn't matter. Depression isn't strictly circumstantial, and you've shown a great deal of ignorance on the matter by insinuating that a person you described can't be inflicted with it. No, being told to kill yourself doesn't make you special. Being _ill_ doesn't make you special (unless you da illest). Being ill doesn't warrant any special treatment, and neither does being _offended._ But I'm not asking that people cease to do this because it _offends_ anyone, since that's not what it does. It, unlike meaningless slurs, actually _hurts_ people. And I believe it is the only thing someone should be permanently banned for in regards to the chat.
: > [{quoted}](name=AonDor,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OEHEHl1e,comment-id=00130001,timestamp=2018-02-16T21:30:34.131+0000) > > Holy fuck. Who tf do you think you are to say this. People are actually depressed and actually committing suicide right now, and the fact that you have the nerve to call them oversensitive when there is actually something WRONG with them that needs to be fixed shows how shitty of a person you are. IDGAF if this is a computer game, when you are contemplating suicide, and a random stranger tells you to die, it will hurt. > > Dude people flaming shouldn't push you off of something you want to do. Who are you to say what he should and shouldn't do in his life? How do you know? Bro wtf he probably doesn't sit at a computer playing league all day. All it takes is one game for someone to tell you to kill yourself, and if you are depressed, and suicidal, it is likely you seriously will contemplate it. People saying kys will hurt no matter what. It's not a matter of sensitivity. > > Obviously, since if you did you'd realize that this person is not as lucky as you are, and a simple kys could drive them over the edge. Did you not read the other comments? people who were so depressed or suicidal one kys actually did cause them to try? No. > > You and I are lucky enough to not be depressed. You better hope to god you never get put into a situation like he is in, but if you do, maybe you'll understand then, kid. Hold on. First of all. Let's assume mostly 13-18 years old people play this game. A young human being like that cannot be that seriously depressed. Or depressed at all. Being sad because you found out that your crush has a bf/gf or that ur crush doesnt like you back or because of a bad grade in school is not a depression. Its just an extended time period sadness. You MIGHT have had suicidal thoughts (99.9% of people has had them), and its a normal thing. Well. Not 100% normal, but it happens often nowdays. Back on topic. Since you took depression as a main reason for that, playing a game where everyone is going to flame you for a death or a missed canon minion will not help you cure your 'depression'. Eat tons of chocolate, drink a cup of tea, go for a walk, talk to friends (if you have one, depressed shits tend to cry in corner how their life sucks). Etc. Stop being asocial and baaam, depression gone. Met a 13 years old kid whom cut his arm with razor because his friend stopped talking to him. No, its not a depression, its just too much internet and parents that dont care at all. Your only job, as a 13 year old KIDDO is to study and spend ur free time with friends. Not to cut yourself because youve seen it on internet and thought its cool to be depressed.
> [{quoted}](name=Zandarmerijja,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OEHEHl1e,comment-id=001300010000,timestamp=2018-02-17T02:31:47.456+0000) > > Hold on. First of all. Let's assume mostly 13-18 years old people play this game. A young human being like that cannot be that seriously depressed. Or depressed at all. Being sad because you found out that your crush has a bf/gf or that ur crush doesnt like you back or because of a bad grade in school is not a depression. Its just an extended time period sadness. You MIGHT have had suicidal thoughts (99.9% of people has had them), and its a normal thing. Well. Not 100% normal, but it happens often nowdays. Back on topic. Since you took depression as a main reason for that, playing a game where everyone is going to flame you for a death or a missed canon minion will not help you cure your 'depression'. Eat tons of chocolate, drink a cup of tea, go for a walk, talk to friends (if you have one, depressed shits tend to cry in corner how their life sucks). Etc. Stop being asocial and baaam, depression gone. > Met a 13 years old kid whom cut his arm with razor because his friend stopped talking to him. No, its not a depression, its just too much internet and parents that dont care at all. Your only job, as a 13 year old KIDDO is to study and spend ur free time with friends. Not to cut yourself because youve seen it on internet and thought its cool to be depressed. Have you... taken a psychology course? One of the very first things they teach you is about this topic and how it's more prominent in teens and young adults because that's who they're teaching it _to,_ and often it's those people with experience being patients who end up interested in the field. Being sad that you were rejected or failed a test is completely normal. Being _suicidal_ because of it to the point where it actually seems like a reasonable option is a sign of an illness.
: Is it already upvote farming season again?
> [{quoted}](name=Scary Door,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OEHEHl1e,comment-id=002e,timestamp=2018-02-17T03:51:12.637+0000) > > Is it already upvote farming season again? Man, it's way easier to farm upvotes with original memes. And only an idiotic aquatic animal would care about boards upvotes from memes.
: This could be Faker's EUNE account for all you know, lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Illâoi Evê Siôn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RE6BngEl,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2018-02-16T14:31:25.572+0000) > > This could be Faker's EUNE account for all you know, lol. https://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FDNx71PkWsAAz1Ds.jpg&key=f0abbd34f14549f3a15cd94dd9970851&width=425
: god forbid you get offended at anything anyone says. you empower the words, they just mention them. i say if someone DOES thats just darwinism. like people eating tide pods. obviously don't go around saying it all the time, or get uber personal about it, but stop being a child too. it didn't start in league, it started even earlier than japan has in the history books. if you fucked up, your commanding officer would hand you a sword. deal with it.
> [{quoted}](name=Denims Wrath666,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OEHEHl1e,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-02-16T17:29:38.903+0000) > > god forbid you get offended at anything anyone says. you empower the words, they just mention them. i say if someone DOES thats just darwinism. like people eating tide pods. obviously don't go around saying it all the time, or get uber personal about it, but stop being a child too. it didn't start in league, it started even earlier than japan has in the history books. if you fucked up, your commanding officer would hand you a sword. deal with it. Where are you when I make threads about how offense is taken, not given, in regards to words like f.gg.t that have lost their original meaning in this context?
: I use the chat filter. Does it not block out stuff like "kill yourself." I know it blocks out "cancer' and "aids." I think accounts should by default have all-chat off and the chat filter on. That way people who don't wanna see that kind of language don't, and people who want to, do.
> [{quoted}](name=sleepysithlord,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OEHEHl1e,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-02-16T15:23:53.549+0000) > > I use the chat filter. Does it not block out stuff like "kill yourself." I know it blocks out "cancer' and "aids." I think accounts should by default have all-chat off and the chat filter on. That way people who don't wanna see that kind of language don't, and people who want to, do. It's not even enemies most of the time. I think that, since we can now ping EVERYTHING, there is no longer a competitive necessity for an in-game chat. You want to make friends, talk to them after the game.
Altáir (EUW)
: that's next level snitching
> [{quoted}](name=Altáir,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OEHEHl1e,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2018-02-16T20:04:43.135+0000) > > that's next level snitching I actually do screenshot and send a report ticket in addition to the instant feedback report, but have considered that in the past. But often, those players are also just plain bad at the game. I'd rather not play with them.
Kaioko (NA)
: I'm fairly sure the majority of people are not arguing that this is an acceptable thing to say and Riot has made it clear that it is by no means acceptable and will result in a 14 day ban when caught even if that means skipping the first two tiers of punishment. While I completely agree with Riot's stance on it, part can't help to think that there needs to be some common sense from the individuals as well. People on the internet have a tendency to be inherently more vile than in normal life and this is magnified ten times over in a competitive situations (especially one where others play an impact on your success). If you are truly that unstable to where someone telling you to kill yourself could result in you doing so; I don't think you should be launching the League client.
> [{quoted}](name=Kaioko,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OEHEHl1e,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-02-16T15:26:11.523+0000) > > I'm fairly sure the majority of people are not arguing that this is an acceptable thing to say and Riot has made it clear that it is by no means acceptable and will result in a 14 day ban when caught even if that means skipping the first two tiers of punishment. > > While I completely agree with Riot's stance on it, part can't help to think that there needs to be some common sense from the individuals as well. People on the internet have a tendency to be inherently more vile than in normal life and this is magnified ten times over in a competitive situations (especially one where others play an impact on your success). If you are truly that unstable to where someone telling you to kill yourself could result in you doing so; I don't think you should be launching the League client. I don't think that's far enough. It's a permanent ban immediately if someone is caught merely using a word that could be construed as hate speech given a different context. It's the morons who think calling someone a f.gg.t on a video game warrants taking away what they're paid for in the game who can't handle playing. But it is never okay to tell someone to kill himself. There's no double meaning or context involved. Funny how when I advocate for free speech in regards to meaningless slurs, every comment is against the idea. But when it's something that has real-world implications, then the creeps who think that's more okay than the n-word come out of the woodworks.
: thanks bro{{sticker:garen-swing}}
> [{quoted}](name=Moonfall Saber,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OEHEHl1e,comment-id=000e00000000,timestamp=2018-02-17T00:20:30.478+0000) > > thanks bro{{sticker:garen-swing}} GOD that Garen sticker uncanny.
: Hey man, stay strong. I’ve been there and I know how hard it is. But the world is a better place with you in it. Don’t let anyone or anything convince you otherwise. As for league, I recommend that at even the first hint of flaming or negativity you mute them. It is 100% there responsibility to not say awful things, but there’s too many people out there to hope that they’re all responsible. So just mute and ignore the flamers before they start saying really messed up things.
> [{quoted}](name=The Blue Rajah,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OEHEHl1e,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-02-16T15:04:54.211+0000) > > Hey man, stay strong. I’ve been there and I know how hard it is. But the world is a better place with you in it. Don’t let anyone or anything convince you otherwise. > > As for league, I recommend that at even the first hint of flaming or negativity you mute them. It is 100% there responsibility to not say awful things, but there’s too many people out there to hope that they’re all responsible. So just mute and ignore the flamers before they start saying really messed up things. Hey, if you've ever seen one of my "free speech" threads, you'd know I actually think the responsibility is on the person who takes offense to impersonal name-calling to mute instead of attempting to get someone's paid content taken from them for being a meaniepants. But I want people to stop saying this because it has a **real** impact, unlike calling your friends f.gg.ts jokingly.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Pootality,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OEHEHl1e,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-16T14:51:27.107+0000) > > I'm sure I would feel same way, but people I care about also wouldn't use a game board to cry about it. This isn't whining about my own feelings. I have a psychiatrist for that. This is an effort to actually better the community by explaining the reasoning behind why a certain kind of hate speech isn't okay, because far too often I see threads with people getting banned for pointless shit like calling their friends n.ggers in 5-man premades while things with an actual impact like this go unchecked.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Pootality,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OEHEHl1e,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-16T14:17:25.225+0000) > > EEEMMMMOOOOOO! You have a computer and can play league , which means you have a home.. are far many others who have it way worse.. get over it You have a fundamental misunderstanding of the human condition. Pain, both emotional and physical, is different for each person. There are plenty of people in poverty who wouldn't ever consider suicide an option, and it has nothing to do with what they have. With a name like Pootality it's not hard to understand why you wouldn't understand such mature subjects.
: lets be real here too, if someones gunna off themselves because someone harassed them on here, there is obviously more going on that just some e-bullying. it was bound to happen regardless. it wouldnt be the trigger, more like kindling to a fire that was already started.
> [{quoted}](name=Denims Wrath666,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OEHEHl1e,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2018-02-16T22:15:48.574+0000) > > lets be real here too, if someones gunna off themselves because someone harassed them on here, there is obviously more going on that just some e-bullying. it was bound to happen regardless. it wouldnt be the trigger, more like kindling to a fire that was already started. That was one of my main points. That person has a lot going on, so despite the fact you don't know them it still has an impact. Sticking with your metaphor, you're right that it's not the flint. But adding kindling to a fire keeps it from going away all the same.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nyloaf,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OEHEHl1e,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-16T14:25:07.090+0000) > > There's no situation in which it is appropriate to say "kill yourself" Under the very specific situation of being under enemy turret and all paths of exit have enemies closing in, with only the path toward enemy nexus open.
> [{quoted}](name=No flash no life,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OEHEHl1e,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-02-16T23:24:08.579+0000) > > Under the very specific situation of being under enemy turret and all paths of exit have enemies closing in, with only the path toward enemy nexus open. Well, no, then you write "execute" which is shorter. You actually have no excuse to say, "kill yourself". Or say "exec" instead of "kys", since all the keys for exec are on one hand it still takes less time to type than kys.
: Ive never told anyone to kill themselves in my life, not even as a joke. Mainly because it's just a stupid teenage trendy thing to say. Am I really that terrible for not caring whether a stranger offs themselves or not? Not that I ever would encourage it. But to be honest, I just don't care. Are you guys saying I'm a terrible person? I would feel nothing if I heard about some random stranger committing suicide after a game of league of legends. Am I alone in this? (This isn't meant to be a point about whether it's okay to say it or not, just so you know. I'm just curious.)
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OEHEHl1e,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2018-02-17T00:00:43.016+0000) > > Ive never told anyone to kill themselves in my life, not even as a joke. Mainly because it's just a stupid teenage trendy thing to say. Am I really that terrible for not caring whether a stranger offs themselves or not? Not that I ever would encourage it. But to be honest, I just don't care. Are you guys saying I'm a terrible person? I would feel nothing if I heard about some random stranger committing suicide after a game of league of legends. Am I alone in this? > (This isn't meant to be a point about whether it's okay to say it or not, just so you know. I'm just curious.) Well, that street goes both ways. If you don't give a shit if some stranger offs himself after a game, then there's no reason you should care about any hate/harassment anyone says on here to you.
: change the title of this seeing that on the main page is triggering
> [{quoted}](name=Giggle Physics,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OEHEHl1e,comment-id=0020,timestamp=2018-02-17T00:01:44.938+0000) > > change the title of this seeing that on the main page is triggering _Good._ If you weren't triggered by the title, it wouldn't have the lasting impact I intended.
RiseofMe (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=RiseofMe,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OEHEHl1e,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-16T13:59:14.687+0000) > > and there will always be sensitive people like you, i dont think i need to explain this... > > I love these types of threads {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} In some way, I agree with you. When it comes to calling someone a f.gg.t, for example, that word has actually devolved to just a basic insult on the internet. It holds no real weight and is hardly used to even imply homophobia any more. Any idiot so sensitive that they think it's fine to report the mere use of that word regardless of the meaning and context is too sensitive. But this is a different matter. The first draft of this post had an additional paragraph regarding how little racial/homophobic "hate" speech matters when no one knows anything about anyone else besides who they're playing, how they're playing, and their Summoner Name. But I threw it out because it would distract from the impact of my main point. Preventing harm due to mental illness is much more important than avoiding _offense_.
: "Every streamer says Swain sucks so he does." Well he does not and here's why
I don't really think a level 13 EUNE player has much weight to speak on the subject of balance, especially weighed against streamers.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Declovone,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5NtktBmE,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2018-02-15T08:25:08.141+0000) > > No, banning someone else's champion isn't reportable. And in the OP you wrote exactly why-- high priority picks are reasonable to ban even if your last pick has them declared. And that reasoning extends to anyone your allies have declared. > > But playing Mordekaiser bot is reportable. Although high priority I can understand, but why a no pick champ like Mordekaiser? Although I suppose some people are salty enough to insta ban Mordekaiser bot. But hey, Wins are for me
> [{quoted}](name=FloofySheep,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5NtktBmE,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-16T02:54:04.268+0000) > > Although high priority I can understand, but why a no pick champ like Mordekaiser? > Although I suppose some people are salty enough to insta ban Mordekaiser bot. But hey, Wins are for me Alright, think of it this way. There are actually two prominent explanations for why someone would ban Yasuo: 1. He is very annoying to play against at mid, as he counters most mages. 2. He is very annoying to have on your team if someone thinks he's still a top laner when he's not. Your Mordekaiser bot pick falls into the second category. You're under the misconception, I'm sorry to say, that Mordekaiser is still viable bot lane when the nerf to his Q made that impossible. It's even gone so far that they have _removed_ his suggested bottom lane build from the game. I've got a friend who likes to do troll picks (there's a distinct difference between off-meta and troll), and he acts as if they work simply because when he does well, the enemy was so lacking in fundamental knowledge of the game that they get completely steamrolled by something that actually doesn't work 80% of the time. I've got a feeling you're of the same delusion regarding Mordekaiser.
: > What I want to know is why the Balance team thinks that's okay. What I want to know is why you think the balance team thinks it's okay. Did they make a statement about this, or are you taking their lack of fixing the problems that are most notable in your play experience as evidence that they think this is okay? Isn't it possible that they don't view it as a significantly large problem in most cases, but they do fix the horrible outliers? Isn't it possible they feel these champions are decently weak overall, so they can be left until they figure out what to do with them? What makes you think the most reasonable assumption is that they think this sort of win rate imbalance is something that should be allowed?
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ya13GUy1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-16T00:35:11.707+0000) > > What I want to know is why you think the balance team thinks it's okay. Did they make a statement about this, or are you taking their lack of fixing the problems that are most notable in your play experience as evidence that they think this is okay? > > Isn't it possible that they don't view it as a significantly large problem in most cases, but they do fix the horrible outliers? Isn't it possible they feel these champions are decently weak overall, so they can be left until they figure out what to do with them? What makes you think the most reasonable assumption is that they think this sort of win rate imbalance is something that should be allowed? Well, the issue is that these _are_ the horrible outliers. And yes, considering their one and only job is to balance this game, a lack of action on a problem does mean they're content with it. I didn't say that they're _happy_ about it or that they've stated this is _intended._ Merely that they are complacent with the problem to the point that they have made no effort to remedy it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: i asked for proof and evidence and yet all you have to offer are blanket statements with no foundation and assumptions that you label as "facts" just because you can't think of anything better riot has a simple rule regarding toxicity: "don't be a d*ck!" i've been playing this game since 2009. i have 3 accounts and i have been punished for toxicity exactly twice that i can remember. both deserved. it's actually quite simple to avoid punishments: be nice! > is that what they're doing is akin to taking down a "do not park" sign on a curb where the red paint is too worn to see, in hopes that people will get tickets for parking there. >Or more closely related, it's similar to if people were to find a way to get the "Scams are making the rounds again" PSA taken down just because it's a fact that scams exist. your comparisons are so stupid that i'm not even going to bother debunking them... they mostly translate to "i am right because i think i am and anyone who disagrees with me is stupid and illogical" {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Merlin's pants.... there's a saying in my country: "God's garden is big and many nutjobs jump the fence into it" thank you for providing an example for it {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} -TCR https://imgur.com/gallery/vgGrprB
Alright, here's explicit proof of the fact friendly banter can get you banned-- even in a 5-man premade with a report from enemies when nothing was said in /all chat. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/fiMtxWct-i-got-banned-for-jokingly-flaming-a-friend-in-a-5-man-premade?show=flat https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/uzMAVqkg-banter-with-my-premades-got-me-banned And if you don't get the comparison simply because you want to disagree... Well there's nothing I can really do to show a hypocrite what's going on. Especially when the second comparison was clear as day. This is a warning regarding the rules. A parking sign is a warning regarding the rules. It's not difficult to understand. Try running it through google translate a few more times if you don't get it.
Cantabrum (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Declovone,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1KnzGbnR,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-14T11:10:26.058+0000) > > ######Disclaimer: This is not opinion. This is the fact of the matter regarding the methodology of the punishment system for this game. A downvote will only mean fewer people see this important fact and may become victim to this unfair practice. Yeah, in some parts it is just that. Your unqualified opinion. > > Riot Support _does not care_ about the context of what you say. You call your friend an F or N word because you do it all the time and someone not part of the conversation takes offense to the mere use of that word, you cannot save yourself. No shit Sherlock... If you want to use hatespeech, do it in your private chat /w name or use ts. Boom, no punishment. If you use the public teamchat, you'll have to accept that people dont want to read your private bullshit. You could use the method Riot or other providers offer you to easily circumvent the issue, you chose not to. Just sayin, this is not exactly a secret... > > And it's just as possible for someone to report you _**knowing**_ the context is as playful as expected from an mmo,** just to get you banned because you lost lane**. Even in such cases where the context is that the report is actually _false_, you have no opportunity to defend yourself. Allright, show me a single example. This statement is completly and utterly **false**, feel free to provide proof; false accusations are no serious base for a discussion. > ****** > > As for why, the answer is pretty obvious. It has nothing to do with creating a better community-- the mute button does that just fine, and if they really wanted to make a better community then they'd create videos to actually teach people how to be good _players._ It has to do with money. If a person really likes this game, they'll keep playing even after getting one account banned. And if they really like a champion, they're likely to repurchase their favorite skin. Of course, banning a player is a GREAT incentive for those players to create a new account and spend more money, yes, this is completly logical. Banning paying customers is indeed an awesome way to make them pay even more. WOW you are a genius. Hiring dozens of people, paying their wages, insurance, providing workspace etc. etc. is for free, fortunatly, so there is no cost for Riot (to first develop and then maintain their banning system) at all as well. DAMN... devils... > > So unfortunately, there will never be incentive for them to make this a fair system in regards to context. All the incentive for them is on getting double the money from people who talk like normal angry people on an mmo. As far as i've seen, people who get banned either used hatespeech or flamed of many, many games and refused to stop flaming after 3 punishments. Coincidence, without a doubt. Or maybe Riot made all those fake accounts that compain here to cover up this mystery.
> [{quoted}](name=Cantabrum,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1KnzGbnR,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-02-14T16:29:59.093+0000) > > Yeah, in some parts it is just that. > Your unqualified opinion. > > No shit Sherlock... > If you want to use hatespeech, do it in your private chat /w name or use ts. > Boom, no punishment. > > If you use the public teamchat, you'll have to accept that people dont want to read your private bullshit. > > You could use the method Riot or other providers offer you to easily circumvent the issue, you chose not to. > > Just sayin, this is not exactly a secret... > > Allright, show me a single example. > This statement is completly and utterly **false**, feel free to provide proof; false accusations are no serious base for a discussion. > > > Of course, banning a player is a GREAT incentive for those players to create a new account and spend more money, yes, this is completly logical. > Banning paying customers is indeed an awesome way to make them pay even more. > WOW you are a genius. > > Hiring dozens of people, paying their wages, insurance, providing workspace etc. etc. is for free, fortunatly, so there is no cost for Riot (to first develop and then maintain their banning system) at all as well. > > DAMN... devils... > > > As far as i've seen, people who get banned either used hatespeech or flamed of many, many games and refused to stop flaming after 3 punishments. > Coincidence, without a doubt. > Or maybe Riot made all those fake accounts that compain here to cover up this mystery. You want examples, here you go: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/qXwAUe0I-permanently-banned-for-banter-between-friends https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/uzMAVqkg-banter-with-my-premades-got-me-banned https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/fiMtxWct-i-got-banned-for-jokingly-flaming-a-friend-in-a-5-man-premade?show=flat Though I actually made the thread in direct response to a much more recent post, I can't find it.
: I agree that context won't save you if you use hate speech, but not in the same vein you're approaching this. context doesn't matter because ultimately, you're breaking the rules, that's it. Just don't.mp4
> [{quoted}](name=Postal Badger,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1KnzGbnR,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2018-02-15T18:03:56.479+0000) > > I agree that context won't save you if you use hate speech, but not in the same vein you're approaching this. > > context doesn't matter because ultimately, you're breaking the rules, that's it. > > Just don't.mp4 Well, no, you're actually not breaking the rules. Hate speech is not hate speech if it is not used as hate speech. But because there is that tiny minority of people stupid enough to think the mere use of a word means hatred, Riot and most other companies decide to cover there asses and agree with those idiots.
: People don't want to deal with it. Muting them in game is fine, but most people will see someone like that as a recurring problem, and would rather have them punished and banned from the game for their language, rather than dealing with it again or having that player subject others to their foul language.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1KnzGbnR,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-14T15:56:09.797+0000) > > People don't want to deal with it. Muting them in game is fine, but most people will see someone like that as a recurring problem, and would rather have them punished and banned from the game for their language, rather than dealing with it again or having that player subject others to their foul language. Just because you don't want to deal with something doesn't mean you shouldn't have to. If you're at a baseball game and don't want to deal with the other team's fans talking shit about your favorite player, that doesn't mean they should be banned from the stadium. It's extremely self-centered and stupid to pay no mind to the fact someone may lose hundreds of dollars worth of content they've paid for because you didn't think a joke was funny. _Those_ are the kind of people who shouldn't be allowed on an mmo.
: >You simply stated what my evidence was, with no input of your own. that's because you have no evidence to back up anything that you say. it's all just baseless assumptions on the grounds that you are right no matter what anyone else says > Their goal is money. Every single decision is grounded in whether or not it will lose them profits. i'm still waiting for you to prove that banning people for being toxic in chat is just an excuse to make more money "i can't think of anything better so therefore this must be the truth" won't cut it
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1KnzGbnR,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-15T09:08:13.873+0000) > > that's because you have no evidence to back up anything that you say. it's all just baseless assumptions on the grounds that you are right no matter what anyone else says > > i'm still waiting for you to prove that banning people for being toxic in chat is just an excuse to make more money > > "i can't think of anything better so therefore this must be the truth" won't cut it Okay, since you're acting like you can't infer-- I won't just assume you're stupid-- I'll walk you through it. As a business, major decisions are regarded by how they effect profits. One such decision is how to deal with the concept of free speech as it pertains to your chat. Do you prohibit it with a strict chat filter? Do you allow it, but warn people not to use it? Do you ban people for merely using words that could be hateful in a different context? Riot is of the third stance, wherein the automated system and tribunal have a zero-tolerance policy despite the chat filter and mute function. Why have they taken that stance? Because like many other large companies, Riot executives are under the misconception that the most vocal regressives make up a significant portion of the playerbase. They take the safest option possible since they know such people are the kind that are both too stupid to understand their own responsibility to use the mute function, and feel entitled to never have their feelings hurt. And so Riot is afraid that they will _lose_ that imagined-significant portion of players if they don't keep up the appearance that they have a zero tolerance policy for "toxicity"... despite having one of worst communities. And on the plus side, someone who gets permanently banned for making a joke about Taric, Varus, Lucian, or Ekko but still likes the game is likely to try to reform on a new account since the game itself is free. And they're going to buy skins again even if they previously owned them. All I'm attempting to do is warn people that this is the case. It is factually against the concept of free speech, but Riot is not a government office and so has no obligation to allow free speech. So I want to _warn_ people about it before they get punished. What the idiots downvoting the original post don't realize is that what they're doing is akin to taking down a "do not park" sign on a curb where the red paint is too worn to see, in hopes that people will get tickets for parking there. It makes no sense at all to do. Or more closely related, it's similar to if people were to find a way to get the "Scams are making the rounds again" PSA taken down just because it's a fact that scams exist.
: >they are a business first and foremost. what's your point?
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1KnzGbnR,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-02-15T08:38:22.479+0000) > > what's your point? I should be asking you that. You simply stated what my evidence was, with no input of your own. And while the phrase "they're a business" doesn't explicitly state the obvious implications, I'll explain for you. Their goal is money. Every single decision is grounded in whether or not it will lose them profits.
: I would argue that riot does care about the context of what you say. They care about historical and social context of language and it's implications. You seem to think that immediate context is more important and can override 100s of years of negative/hateful intentions because "it's a joke". This is not how language works. The fact is that when you begin to play this game you have to agree to certain terms and to abide by a set of behaviour based rules. Doing otherwise in game can and will result in punishment (up to and including bans). We all agree to this from Day 1. You may find the use of words trivial and their importance arbitrary, but, unless you are surrounded by people who all agree, you are wrong. And chat in game is public. Certain words are loaded af with their own context, and if you don't understand that then you shouldn't be using those words in the first place under any circumstances. Acknowledging the larger context of these words also comes with subsequent knowledge that not everyone feels the same about them, as well as gaining the responsibility of not misusing them. Tldr; you clicked "I agree", and it's perfectly reasonable to assume someone might be offended when you publicly use words that have been used to oppress, so don't be shocked when you get banned.
> [{quoted}](name=swanington,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1KnzGbnR,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-02-14T18:27:18.479+0000) > > I would argue that riot does care about the context of what you say. They care about historical and social context of language and it's implications. > You seem to think that immediate context is more important and can override 100s of years of negative/hateful intentions because "it's a joke". > > This is not how language works. > > The fact is that when you begin to play this game you have to agree to certain terms and to abide by a set of behaviour based rules. Doing otherwise in game can and will result in punishment (up to and including bans). > We all agree to this from Day 1. > > You may find the use of words trivial and their importance arbitrary, but, unless you are surrounded by people who all agree, you are wrong. And chat in game is public. > > Certain words are loaded af with their own context, and if you don't understand that then you shouldn't be using those words in the first place under any circumstances. Acknowledging the larger context of these words also comes with subsequent knowledge that not everyone feels the same about them, as well as gaining the responsibility of not misusing them. > > > Tldr; you clicked "I agree", and it's perfectly reasonable to assume someone might be offended when you publicly use words that have been used to oppress, so don't be shocked when you get banned. Yes, it is how language works. Words evolve. 1000 years of a word being used one way does not mean anything if the meaning of the word changes in a specific context. Making a joke out of something doesn't remove the history, of course not. Only an idiot would think that. But likewise only an idiot would think the history of the word means it cannot evolve its meaning. You seem to have never taken a course on language, considering your conclusion is the exact opposite of the facts. The context of the word is the most important aspect in regards to its meaning. In particular, the N word is not being used in a racist manner in most rap lyrics. Or are you to claim that it is? Or hipsters love eating testicles on toast because that's what avocatl means. Vodka isn't alcoholic because the word means water. _**Nazi**_ is a perfectly fine word because it's only a political party that worked to improve the life of the working class. Point is-- none of those are true, because their meanings have changed. And in the environment of an online video game nearly all insults lose harsh meanings attached to them because no one knows anyone else. Someone calls you a f* because you're winning, they aren't referring to homosexuality in any way and may even be homosexual themselves because they know it's just a basic insult now. Unless you're specificially using it to say hateful things about homosexuals, the word alone is not hate speech. A single word cannot be hate speech when devoid of context.
Onecimus (NA)
: My first day working retail they told me to kick customers in the nads as soon as they walk in the door. And then after they have bought all their items, accuse them of shoplifting and take the stuff back. Common sense says they will continue to come back and buy all of it again. And then you frame them for murder soon thereafter... EDIT: No one that sells anything has this philosophy...
> [{quoted}](name=Onecimus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1KnzGbnR,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-02-14T21:20:43.800+0000) > > My first day working retail they told me to kick customers in the nads as soon as they walk in the door. And then after they have bought all their items, accuse them of shoplifting and take the stuff back. Common sense says they will continue to come back and buy all of it again. And then you frame them for murder soon thereafter... > > EDIT: No one that sells anything has this philosophy... I'm not sure what schools the kids are going to these days that they don't understand how to create an analogy, but let me give you the actual scenario in that case: Let's assume the manager of a particular store in a retail chain is homosexual and hears you jokingly call your friend a F*. He then bans you from his store because he takes offense to the mere use of the word even if it isn't being used towards him or in reference to homosexuality in any way. If you like the product and there's another store nearby, you'll probably just go to the other one. Your analogy fails in several aspects: including anything about violence since that's just not possible on here, reversing and changing the circumstances of who said what, and not actually including something to compare to making a new account.
: Why'd you make a disclaimer stating it's purely factual? Your first 2 paragraphs are good, but then you start editorializing pretty hard. I don't like that misleading, political bullshit. If you're gonna say you're just stating facts, then just state facts. Someone should redo this thread but just exclude personal opinion, as it is good information to have.
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1KnzGbnR,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-02-15T02:02:24.024+0000) > > Why'd you make a disclaimer stating it's purely factual? Your first 2 paragraphs are good, but then you start editorializing pretty hard. I don't like that misleading, political bullshit. If you're gonna say you're just stating facts, then just state facts. Someone should redo this thread but just exclude personal opinion, as it is good information to have. Fact: Those words will get you banned. Fact: Someone can report you even knowing the context isn't hate. Fact: Riot's incentive is money because they are a business. Fact: Removing context from _any_ quote is unfair. Not sure where you're saying the opinion is.
: >A downvote will only mean fewer people see this important fact and may become victim to this unfair practice. "unfair" ok... downvote it is... >It has to do with money. If a person really likes this game, they'll keep playing even after getting one account banned. And if they really like a champion, they're likely to repurchase their favorite skin. >All the incentive for them is on getting double the money from people who talk like normal angry people on an mmo. oh look! it's the "money" argument again... {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1KnzGbnR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-14T11:13:34.868+0000) > > "unfair" > > ok... downvote it is... > > oh look! it's the "money" argument again... > > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} > Oh look, it's the correct argument again. No matter what false opinions you bring to the table, they are a business first and foremost.
: > [{quoted}](name=Declovone,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5NtktBmE,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-02-11T07:47:37.160+0000) > > 1. You don't ADC if you play Mordekaiser. He is not an ADC. > > 2. Playing Mordekaiser bot forces someone else to pick an ADC, because it's a necessary role in most games. Unless it's already been discussed that the jungler is Graves/Kindred/Ezreal or top is picking Quinn/Vayne, then you actually aren't allowed to play Mordekaiser bot. As evidenced by these two similar cases of "role stealing": > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/FrILlWp7-14-day-ban-because-playing-nunu-support-with-smite-is-stealing-other-peoples-roles > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/79aGu3wR-support-singed-isnt-banable-but-thats-not-the-point > > Sure, back THREE YEARS AGO when Mordekaiser was slightly adjusted, the intention was for him to be played bot. But that fell flat when they nerfed his Q, and hasn't been a viable option for a good two years. Doesn't answer my question, which was whether it was reportable. I can see your point, and I know mordekaiser is weak right now. However, because I use my ult specifically on enemy adcs [keep in mind that it's silver elo] it works decently. Now anyways, I still would like to know if this was reportable since he was obviously banning my champion out of spite, not out of true reason.
> [{quoted}](name=FloofySheep,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5NtktBmE,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-02-15T02:46:31.083+0000) > > Doesn't answer my question, which was whether it was reportable. I can see your point, and I know mordekaiser is weak right now. However, because I use my ult specifically on enemy adcs [keep in mind that it's silver elo] it works decently. Now anyways, I still would like to know if this was reportable since he was obviously banning my champion out of spite, not out of true reason. No, banning someone else's champion isn't reportable. And in the OP you wrote exactly why-- high priority picks are reasonable to ban even if your last pick has them declared. And that reasoning extends to anyone your allies have declared. But playing Mordekaiser bot is reportable.
Rioter Comments
: Legit question, why buy chests with real $$$ at all? dont get me wrong, i agree, it feels really shitty to get a champion shard on a chest, even when you get the chest and key in game, but hey at least on that scenario its still free stuff so whatever. but when i see people complaining about this topic almost everyone is aware that if you buy chests with real money is practically a scam (not really), and i mean, you can buy whatever skin you want directly so why risk it? unless you want a legacy skin then i guess it would make a little bit of sense, but still, even if you remove the champion shards the probability of getting one specific skin is very, very low. and if you're buying chests for gemstones then it doesn't matter if you get champions or not, so yeah, i don't get it {{sticker:sg-janna}}
> [{quoted}](name=Meio Hades,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EUdGm9h8,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-02-14T04:37:20.873+0000) > > Legit question, why buy chests with real $$$ at all? > > dont get me wrong, i agree, it feels really shitty to get a champion shard on a chest, even when you get the chest and key in game, but hey at least on that scenario its still free stuff so whatever. > > but when i see people complaining about this topic almost everyone is aware that if you buy chests with real money is practically a scam (not really), and i mean, you can buy whatever skin you want directly so why risk it? unless you want a legacy skin then i guess it would make a little bit of sense, but still, even if you remove the champion shards the probability of getting one specific skin is very, very low. > > and if you're buying chests for gemstones then it doesn't matter if you get champions or not, so yeah, i don't get it > {{sticker:sg-janna}} I specifically said in the original post that the current system gives us no reason to buy chests with real money, especially because the orange essence payout was reduced for no justifiable reason. And as far as hextech skins go, it is possible to get the shard for those skins from crafting rather than have to pay 10 gemstones for them. So it does matter quite a bit if you're buying chests for the gemstones-- every champion shard is a missed chance to get the skin before reaching 10 gemstones.
: As a broke player with no time, opening champion shards feels like a miracle to me because you literally get no blue essence anymore. I like the old system a lot better.
> [{quoted}](name=xXrushaXx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EUdGm9h8,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-02-13T21:21:56.068+0000) > > As a broke player with no time, opening champion shards feels like a miracle to me because you literally get no blue essence anymore. I like the old system a lot better. You left out the most crucial factor. "Being a **new** player." Sure, champions cost too much for the fact they make their money with skins and would make more if new players could quickly get the characters they want. That's the point of the new system-- you might get the champion you want, higher chance for "milestone" levels, and then the essence cost is half what it would be to just break apart other shards. You get already get more champion shards. It's just very unclear to me why someone would want paid/ extremely limited content like the chests to include free content when there's a high probability it'll contain a champion shard you already own that converts to only 90 BE. Better to get a skin shard and then have some incentive to play more and get the champion for it.
: "If bot lane wins, I win. If bot lane loses, I lose."
Your example is irrelevant to the argument you claim to refute, since you didn't necessarily "win" lane-- you went even in lane. The entire team was unluckily assembled.
Rioter Comments
: how it feels to get free shit and complain anyways when you get lesser free shit
> [{quoted}](name=R FLASH EMOTE XD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EUdGm9h8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-13T06:13:27.858+0000) > > how it feels to get free shit and complain anyways when you get lesser free shit Did you read it? It's how it feels to PAY for something, or work for something, and receive nothing. It's not lesser free shit if it's absolutely nothing.
: [https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/nasus](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/nasus) [https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/gold/champion/Nasus/](https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/gold/champion/Nasus/) Where are you getting your numbers from?
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IrWKFgZB,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-13T06:36:21.576+0000) > > [https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/nasus](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/nasus) > [https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/gold/champion/Nasus/](https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/gold/champion/Nasus/) > > Where are you getting your numbers from? op.gg, the accurate site.
Rioter Comments
Jaynin (NA)
: How it feels to get a skin shard
No. You're suggesting they fuck over older players more than they already have. You get enough fucking champion shards, ten times as many as with the old system. They need to make it so the chests do NOT give champion shards, so we can get decent skins from them.
: Diamond: 49% win rate. Plat+: 50% win rate. Gold+: 51% win rate. Silver and Bronze: 52% win rate. Not exactly out of line numbers here. 52% is nowhere near broken.
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IrWKFgZB,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-12T17:36:30.095+0000) > > Diamond: 49% win rate. > Plat+: 50% win rate. > Gold+: 51% win rate. > Silver and Bronze: 52% win rate. > > Not exactly out of line numbers here. 52% is nowhere near broken. It's closer to 53-54% all around. Not sure where you're getting your numbers. And that's not including the 2-3% increase for games lasting past 35 minutes, which are more common the lower you look. What I'm suggesting is that he have strength given to early-mid so he can actually be a juggernaut, and strength taken away from late because there is no balanced reason as to why a champion should be able to scale infinitely an ability that heals them.
Show more

Declovone

Level 65 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion