: Will we be getting more quests for Project:'19 tokens?
Yes, you can see the full mission list here: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/gW5KiXre-project-2019-mission-list-and-dates The next missions will be available tomorrow (8/15) at around 1:00 PM PST.
: > [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BGEfe4Zz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-13T14:01:52.779+0000) > > Apparently it's already there. > https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-gb/2018/11/ask-riot-k-da-evelynn-and-poros/ I'm pretty sure there isnt, as i got a new laptop recently and could just log in no questions asked. Don't get me wrong, i never got hacked to begin with, but it just seems stupid to have no decent backup security.
> [{quoted}](name=Yeti and Boy,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BGEfe4Zz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-13T14:28:46.051+0000) > > I'm pretty sure there isnt, as i got a new laptop recently and could just log in no questions asked. > Don't get me wrong, i never got hacked to begin with, but it just seems stupid to have no decent backup security. "... when you try to log in to your League of Legends account on the website to make changes to your account, or when you perform other tasks that may require a higher level of security." The additional verification doesn't apply to just logging into the client (yet).
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: Bump... Is there a option that I dont see to increase its quality? I dont paid for new pc to look at something from pre2000 🤮 Also we should have option to pick between new and old ones. We can change hero skins and wards~ maybe add victory/defeat screen to the list and make it thematic: - Blood Moon - Project - Battle Academia - Star Guardian - More+
There's no option because it's supposed to scale with your visual quality setting. My best guess is that the bug is causing it to default to the lowest resolution/graphics setting and it's not scaling properly. > Mac users, rejoice! At the end of every game, you'll no longer see static Victory and Defeat banners and instead, get new animated versions that are shipping to both Mac and PC. In addition, the **banner animations will now scale properly with the visual quality selected in the game options.**
Thuban (NA)
: incorrect resolution. 3rd party graphic settings. bad drivers, extremely outdated hardware. general unnatural bullshit people do or not do with their computers. General neglect. Or you could be lucky and have a bug. Talk with Riot in tickets instead of complaining here. They do have a tech team specifically to fix shit.
Heaven forbid that he reports something that appears to be a bug under the 'Report a Bug' category. In the patch notes, they recently released some update with the Victory/Defeat banners for both Mac and PC. Assuming everything else in game is looking just fine, I think it's reasonable to submit a bug report - I'm not particularly strong on the tech side, but I don't imagine that the end of game animation would be affected by anything that isn't affecting the visuals in-game already anyways. I myself have also noticed that it is blurry, but I have a potato computer so I just assumed it was just me but this certainly isn't the only post about it. Unless you've been playing customs or something, you haven't played since mid-July. I was going to assume you had normal looking victory/defeat animations and your generic solutions for the problem were indicative of the maintenance of your PC allowing you to see them as such, but you haven't even been able to see it for yourself. You don't know if having this visual bug is 'lucky' at all - for all we know the lucky people could be the ones without the bug.
Zullar (NA)
: Why AP Ezreal Getting Nerfed?
A lot of cookie cutter Ezreal builds will include some AP items - most notably Luden's for synergy with Manamune. They're nerfing the AP ratio on Q to bring down the power of the hybrid build I'm guessing. The change does affect the AP-heavy Ezreal build also, but I think it affects AD/Hybrid Ezreal more since Q does physical damage and, if you're AP-heavy Ezreal, a ratio nerf on an ability that won't benefit from your penetration items will have a smaller impact.
Ralvax (NA)
: URf
The only information they've told is that it's going to be out before the end of this year. Edit: https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/07/dev-state-of-modes/
Kazekiba (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Deez Crits,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=rEaETYTE,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-09T15:56:58.852+0000) > > I'm not quite sure what you're referring to. Is there a mission where you need to use PROJECT: Warwick? Not that I know of, but the event is for the release of the PROJECT skins. It has nothing to do with TFT, which doesn't even have skins.
Oh, I see what you were saying. Yeah, I definitely agree.
Kazekiba (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Deez Crits,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=rEaETYTE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-09T15:51:27.285+0000) > > Well, to be technically correct it's not SR exclusive. You can complete the missions in ARAM too. Man its almost like... you can use Project: Warwick's skin in ARAM ... Neat. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
I'm not quite sure what you're referring to. Is there a mission where you need to use PROJECT: Warwick?
Jbels (NA)
: I know you don't want people to drop SR for TFT
> ...this is not the first time you've excluded TFT Yeah, it's the second. If I remember correctly, the missions they did have for the beta pass for TFT were bland or just annoying to complete, so they're probably still trying to figure out the best options for missions for TFT. Not to mention that the PROJECT tokens can't be used for anything to show off in TFT. > Making missions SR exclusive... Well, to be technically correct it's not SR exclusive. You can complete the missions in ARAM too. Not a huge deal, but I think it's important not to twist the reality of things when it comes to making a complaint or giving feedback.
: > [{quoted}](name=Deez Crits,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EsM2zfnX,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T20:24:03.666+0000) > > They do... It's on the OFFICIAL (not some random fan site) League of Legends website. https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/special-event/learn-more-trials-event > > They don't tell you what date content becomes available, but you know it'll be available during the event at some point. In fact, this is even better than giving us a date but not knowing what is going to be released because I'd rather know exactly what I'm working towards rather than grind tokens for something I may not even want. At least they tell us what is going to be available at some point so we know if we should consider grinding for it if necessary. > > I honestly don't think there's a real problem here. These informative posts from Riot are usually available, at the latest, at the moment that an event starts. It's not like they're putting out these articles some time after the event starts and everyone has spent their tokens. Fair enough, I was wrong. I still think it's kinda bogus that they don't release all the content available from the start though, like I appreciate that the Prestige skins for the this event and the Arcade event were available from the start, it's a lot easier to keep track of working towards a goal if you can see it in "front" of you imo.
Yeah, I think that at the very least the prestige skins should always be available from the start since they require a lot more planning to decide if it's worth investing time to try to earn them - if a player doesn't see the event guide, at least it's been visible in the client from the beginning of the event. The minor things aren't as important, but it would still be more convenient to see it there. A good compromise would be to simply have a placeholder in the crafting list for loot that hasn't come out yet; hovering over it says something like 'Will be released soon!' or something along with the token cost. The event guides are nice and cover Riot's butt for complaints like the one the OP is making, but that doesn't mean there aren't ways to improve things. Maybe even include a link in the client to the event page itself. I just checked right now and I don't think there's a link to the PROJECT event page - I'm not sure if they included something like that for the previous events either.
: > [{quoted}](name=Deez Crits,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pu46yVJA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-07T20:34:27.927+0000) > > Sounds like it was bugged; I looked up one of my friends in a game and it's working normally. Idk, maybe it is or isn't or maybe cause adblock but this is what I'm getting.. https://gyazo.com/82e9d0bb3759e22db9764be16f11e58d No "Live game" option /=
> [{quoted}](name=AccountBannedINC,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pu46yVJA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T20:52:24.842+0000) > > Idk, maybe it is or isn't or maybe cause adblock but this is what I'm getting.. > > https://gyazo.com/82e9d0bb3759e22db9764be16f11e58d > > No "Live game" option /= It seems like a browser issue or something to me. You don't have the 'Summary' or 'Champions' tab either from that screenshot. It's been a while so maybe check it again and see if it has changed since yesterday. *shrug*
: OP.GG?
Sounds like it was bugged; I looked up one of my friends in a game and it's working normally.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EsM2zfnX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-07T19:27:30.221+0000) > > If you're a "hardcore player" you probably would have been able to grind up the 300 tokens in the several weeks you had to do so? I mean they kind of have a point though. It's really irritating that they release the rest of the content you can grind for half way through the event. People who don't have time to hardcore grind need time to plan out what the might want most so they can aim for that, and all this does is incentivize buying the orbs bundles so you can get more tokens faster. Which is really shitty imo. The most egregious was releasing Prestige Lux halfway through, for 2000 tokens, and if you didn't know to prepare ahead of time (which some won't, not everybody keeps up on all the League news or leaks on various sites) then I guess you're SOL then. The least they could do is say they're going to add more items on/after Y date for X amount of tokens each, even though they might not say which items as to not "ruin the surprise."
> ... (which some won't, not everybody keeps up on all the League news or leaks on various sites) then I guess you're SOL then. **The least they could do is say they're going to add more items on/after Y date for X amount of tokens each**, even though they might not say which items as to not "ruin the surprise." They do... It's on the OFFICIAL (not some random fan site) League of Legends website. https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/special-event/learn-more-trials-event They don't tell you what date content becomes available, but you know it'll be available during the event at some point. In fact, this is even better than giving us a date but not knowing what is going to be released because I'd rather know exactly what I'm working towards rather than grind tokens for something I may not even want. At least they tell us what is going to be available at some point so we know if we should consider grinding for it if necessary. I honestly don't think there's a real problem here. These informative posts from Riot are usually available, at the latest, at the moment that an event starts. It's not like they're putting out these articles some time after the event starts and everyone has spent their tokens.
: Why was the exclusive Garen Vice Chroma released MID WAY THROUGH THE EVENT??????
They announced that there would be a chroma available to purchase in their official announcement post, though. https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/riot-games/editorial/learn-more-arcade-2019 In my opinion, someone who is 'hardcore' invested into League of Legends will read announcements regarding special events. To those who can't be bothered, I would think it wouldn't be a big deal to them.
Ardorious (EUW)
: Mastery tokens on other maps
> 3 years ago RIOT said they will eventually also bring mastery tokens to other maps. No, they did not. If you're going to quote something, include the source or else you're going to get your bluff called out. Not everyone is going to believe you simply because you put quotation marks around some text. Plus, having the original source gives more context (which is the bigger problem in this case). They brought MASTERY to other maps which they have delivered it on. The mastery system isn't limited to simply mastery levels 6 and 7; they brought grades and the ability to earn mastery points to TT and ARAM. https://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/community/q/chromas-yorick-and-champ-mastery-ask-riot Here's a direct quote from the article: > We want to maintain mastery levels 6 and 7 as achievements specific to high performance in competition, **so they will only be achievable in SR modes.** Late edit: Here's a recent Ask Riot post that talks about Mastery Tokens on ARAM: https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/05/ask-riot-draw-for-rp/
346t (NA)
: missing info ingame
There's some sort of advanced stats tab that you can access to see this information. I think the default key for it is C? Someone might have to come verify it since I rebound the key to see these stats. You can find other stats such as penetration, health regen, and mana regen on the advanced stat tab.
Larriet (NA)
: Ah, I see. But the "system" did not give you the skin you were missing; they were granted through random drops. Some people got both in 2017, for example, and some people still have gotten neither. The token is being granted through an entirely separate mechanism. In other words, they would have to *manually* check your account to see if you own those skins and when you earned them, and then *manually* take your account out of the list who already have Honor 5, which would be a pretty big waste of their time considering there are certainly thousands of people, with the list growing each day.
> But the "system" did not give you the skin you were missing; they were granted through random drops. Some people got both in 2017, for example, and some people still have gotten neither. The token is being granted through an entirely separate mechanism. I'm not sure why you bring this up. I'm talking about this season. If you hit honor 5 before 9.16, the system did give you the skin you were missing. The chromas aren't out yet, what else would you receive? The tokens aren't live until 9.16. Here's an example so it's clear what we're discussing. I didn't get a skin during 2017. I got Gray Warwick during 2018. This season, I reached honor 5 before patch 9.16. Thus, the system defaulted to giving me Medieval Twitch. What if I would have rather earned a token by reaching honor 5 after patch 9.16 drops so I can get a chroma for Gray Warwick? Edit: In response to 'and some people still have gotten neither' - based off of the fact that you said 'still', I think you might have forgotten that you were guaranteed a skin by reaching honor 5 starting in season 8. The only people who don't have at least 1 of the honor-related skins by now are people who did not reach honor 5 in season 8. In other words, why is it that players who reach honor 5 'early' this season get the short end of the stick (assuming they still had a skin to unlock)? > The token is being granted through an entirely separate mechanism. In other words, they would have to manually check your account to see if you own those skins and when you earned them, and then manually take your account out of the list who already have Honor 5, which would be a pretty big waste of their time considering there are certainly thousands of people, with the list growing each day. I'm not really sure what the point of this is. What is this list for? All they would have to do is check to see if you hit honor 5 prior to 9.16. If you unlocked a skin from the honor 5 capsule, take away the skin and replace it with a token. If you wanted to keep the skin? Ok, well just use the token for that. If you preferred the chroma? Great, now you can unlock the chroma like everyone else can. The point is that, if they don't do this, people who hit honor 5 early this season (early being prior to 9.16, let's say) get a somewhat diminished reward since they didn't get to choose what they specifically wanted if they still had a skin to earn. In all honestly, I think that what they should do is just give everyone who reached honor 5 prior to 9.16 a token regardless. Players who missed out on a skin due to RNG the first year? Now they are caught up and don't have to consistently be a year behind on rewards. Are we trying to reward luck or honorable behavior here, after all? This would also be a relatively simple solution, too.
: Honor 5 Chromas coming soon
> If you've been super honorable (**and a little lucky**) for the past few seasons... >... adding chromas for both skins as a** way to recognize the most sportsmanlike** players So someone having one of these honor-related chromas is a way to show off that they are among the most sportsmanlike players, right? No, it's not. You've already acknowledged that there's a luck factor involved in unlocking it from the first season that the two skins were introduced as an honor-related reward. Players who rightfully deserve to show that they've consistently been able to reach honor 5 for the past few seasons won't be able to because of luck. Not to mention you're giving a choice to players for what they unlock, which is nice, but I don't think the chromas are a 'feel good' reward as you are trying to imply. As a player who has reached honor 5 each season since the new honor system's implementation, lost the RNG battle during the first season to unlock a skin, and and has already hit honor 5 this season (so I won't be receiving a token), I just wanted to say that it feels bad to always be a year behind on honor rewards due to RNG and also that, this year, I'm inconvenienced for achieving honor 5 prior to 9.16. /endrant
Larriet (NA)
: "Your 2019 Honor 5 capsule will contain an Honor 5 token that can be redeemed for Medieval Twitch, Grey Warwick, or one of these new chromas (if you already own the base skin). If Twitch is your one true love, you can go right for his new chroma instead of picking up Grey Warwick!" You can get the chroma instead of the other skin if you prefer. It should've been stated more outright, I suppose.
I'm a little late to the party, but his point is that if you're already honor 5 (as of right now, for example), then the system already gave you the skin you were missing. Thus, you won't get a token when 9.16 arrives. I think there's a chance you can submit a ticket to Riot Support to see if they can help with this, but I think this is somewhat bad planning on Riot's end. These plans should have been implemented and in place prior to anyone reaching honor 5.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Most of the time events, skins, ect have launched around 10-11AM PST but since that has passed, it could also be around 12PM PST as that is also when some have appeared more recently. So maybe in a half hour.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9YpqAIB2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-01T18:30:04.007+0000) > > Most of the time events, skins, ect have launched around 10-11AM PST but since that has passed, it could also be around 12PM PST as that is also when some have appeared more recently. So maybe in a half hour. The Arcade event started at 1:00 PM PST; that's probably when this event will start too.
: Return old cursor back plz
Not a bug; they intentionally removed it. In any case, it's going to be patched back in later today due to player feedback.
spasaddy (NA)
: Is ranked resetting ?
No, there is a 3rd split this season which will conclude sometime in early November (splits last 3 months).
: Legacy Cursor Removed heres why it should be brought back.
Good news for you: https://twitter.com/MarkYetter/status/1156590240250810368 Edit: Click to reveal the good news I guess? Twitter links are weird...
Cräfty (EUW)
: > Sorry I didn't get a screenshot of the mistake, but there's a reason I bring it up. It's not 100% accurate. For all we know, you could have been the one to edit it. Hahaha, that's a good one xD. A new level of despair has been reach! You know you're out of options and arguments when you start accusing others. > Your edits also don't make my point any less valid; the video on the Wiki shows a silence debuff. FYI, debuffs on enemies only shows below the character portrait, in the top left corner of the screen, when you're targeting them. In the same way, debuffs on YOU are only shown on top of your character portrait (where your spells are). What you see on top of the HP bar of champions, however, is called **state indicators**. They're there to just indicate what just happened to the champion. The problem is that Riot is using the " _**silenced**_ " indicator as a way to tell people that they just got interrupted. And since the same indicator is also used when champs are really silenced (fiddle's E, for example) even before they cast anything, it makes people confused on what is considered a silence. But that problem is quickly solved if people actually cared to read the patch notes, at least. Let alone read the league wiki for more details. But nope, they're just gonna interpret that interrupt = silence and the info will get stuck in their head as an undeniable fact, when in reality, it's just their brain interpreting things the wrong way and trying to make sense of it all. > Unless you provide first hand evidence of a Kassadin Q'ing you and you show that you are not locked out of your abilities for a brief period, we have nothing to discuss here. You care about this so much (although you stated why in your OP, I don't understand the big deal) that I would expect you to provide primary evidence for your claim. I have a better idea. YOU go into a game against a kassadin, whether it's custom or a normal game, and test it out for yourself. I guarantee you that if kassadin Qs you , you're not locked out of using your spells for a brief delay and you actually can cast spells (besides the one that got interrupted, if it did) immediately after the Q projectile hits you. Good luck!
That's not an intelligent way to provide evidence for a claim. I've already beat you at supporting your own argument and it took me less than 5 minutes to do so in case you didn't see my edit afterwards. I don't think it's that people don't read patch notes; I think it's the fact that they think Riot's ability to implement new mechanics is rather limited so they assume that they have a poor man's way of coding things (i.e. interrupts are realistically micro silences, which is what most people assume here). There's a reason why 'spaghetti code' is a thing and how 9.14, on release, was quite a cluster of a mess.
nm1010 (NA)
: There was no edit, you were looking at his prerework page. https://i.gyazo.com/2196bead037c078f06c3c1e161fdb1f8.png When Viktor was reworked they specifically designated that his ult no longer silenced and instead interrupted channels. > Unless you provide first hand evidence of a Kassadin Q'ing you and you show that you are not locked out of your abilities for a brief period, we have nothing to discuss here. You care about this so much (although you stated why in your OP, I don't understand the big deal) that I would expect you to provide primary evidence for your claim. I did this earlier, have Kass q you as Cass while you mash e. I only messed with it for a few minutes, but my e's never got delayed. Even while the "silenced" tag was above my character.
Do you have an edit history? A screenshot of an edit history would prove your claim more than a screenshot of that particular page. It's not about whether there was a change made to the ult; it's about whether or not the people contributing to the Wiki updated his spell descriptions. P.s. Yeah, I provided proof that Kassadin doesn't actually silence; I found a video which is ALL the OP needed to do.
Cräfty (EUW)
: > If you look at the video on the League of Legends Wiki (around 3 seconds), there's even a debuff for the silence that you can see if you pause the video. There's no such thing as an 'interrupt' debuff. There's no such thing. A true interrupt would just interrupt a channeled ability; why would there be any lingering effect? The only true interrupt effect seems to be on Camille. > >Just because it isn't mentioned doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Refer to my **EDITS** in my thread up above ^. > Riddle me this, then. If the Wiki 100% accurate and spot on, then explain Viktor's page on his ultimate. https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Viktor > > His ultimate description says he silences for 0.5s, yet on the Crowd Control page (https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Types_of_Crowd_Control#Disrupt), it says he has a disrupt and not a silence. If you want to live and die by the Wiki, I think you're already dead; you just haven't caught up yet. https://imgur.com/cwXZ30E https://imgur.com/9XIdl1R Say again?! I even typed in the _ctrl+F_ search bar the word " silence ". You know how many results I got for the whole page?! **ZERO**!
Sorry I didn't get a screenshot of the mistake, but there's a reason I bring it up. It's not 100% accurate. For all we know, you could have been the one to edit it. Your edits also don't make my point any less valid; the video on the Wiki shows a silence debuff. Why would that exist if the Q didn't silence and was only interrupting something? Do you think Riot would miss out on this very important detail? Unless you provide first hand evidence of a Kassadin Q'ing you and you show that you are not locked out of your abilities for a brief period, we have nothing to discuss here. You care about this so much (although you stated why in your OP, I don't understand the big deal) that I would expect you to provide primary evidence for your claim. Edit: Look, you don't even have to find proof. I found it for you - look at this video: https://youtu.be/yOUKO3RNAd4?t=130 Despite Yasuo getting silenced, his spells are still 'available' according to the interface (a lot more noticeable at 0.25x speed). There, that wasn't so hard was it? The problem here isn't the argument itself, but rather your ability to provide 'proof' using a Wiki is super unreliable. Plus, your OP's goal is to embarass someone which is possibly why not a lot of people are willing to support your argument.
Cräfty (EUW)
: Somebody explain to this person that Kassadin's Q is not a silence, but a disrupt ability.
If you look at the video on the League of Legends Wiki (around 3 seconds), there's even a debuff for the silence that you can see if you pause the video. There's no such thing as an 'interrupt' **debuff**. There's no such thing. A true interrupt would just interrupt a channeled ability; why would there be any lingering effect? The only true interrupt effect seems to be on Camille. Just because it isn't mentioned doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Riddle me this, then. If the Wiki 100% accurate and spot on, then explain Viktor's page on his ultimate. https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Viktor His ultimate description says he silences for 0.5s, yet on the Crowd Control page (https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Types_of_Crowd_Control#Disrupt), it says he has a disrupt and not a silence. If you want to live and die by the Wiki, I think you're already dead; you just haven't caught up yet.
: ...Click what?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E8egTckA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-29T12:27:30.528+0000) > > ...Click what? Apparently, clicking the 'Stats' tab when it is highlighted (similar to the TFT tab when you have the orb available to claim) will reset your runes. I'm not sure if this is true, but I've had my runes deleted recently and I did venture into that 'Stats' tab to see if it was working again in the past week.
: Where did 3v4 come from, this is for instances where yuumi has nobody to attach to other than mordekaiser. There is no 3, only yuumi + morde exist in this scenario since the rest of the team is obsolete/somewhere else/afk.
Different contexts, that’s where it comes from. Just because the comment they responded to said “Mordekaiser is the only champion you can safely attach to” doesn’t imply that only Yuumi and Mordekaiser are around. It just means Yuumi feels like she can only attach to Mordekaiser *safely*... whether he is right or wrong or if it’s his fault for being in that position is a different problem of course. In your case, if Yuumi and Mordekaiser are the only ones around when the enemy collapses on them, it would be nice. I don’t think it would be a good change overall because in the mid to late stages of the game, Yuumi shouldn’t be in a position with just one ally. That’s not really playing to her strengths and using her effectively. Anyways, during a team fight, if Yuumi is attached to him when he ults, a 5v5 could turn into a temporary 3v4 in favor of the opposing team while Yuumi literally doesn’t contribute in any way through this change. In a team fight scenario, one could argue “But I don’t want to detach from Mordekaiser because I might die!” I feel like if you’re going to implement this change, however, you might as well take the potential risk of going for a reattach because if mordekaiser isn’t popping his target immediately, you’re probably going to lose the fight anyways because you’re figuratively AFK for so long.
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=opEN1dxf,comment-id=00030000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-24T12:06:31.838+0000) > > Ether Akali is bugged or its some interaction riot did to her shroud when it was busted and forgot to remove since {{champion:30}} ult can do the same with his ult even though it NEVER reveals the target. > > Edit: Do i really have to waste my time and pull it right out of the wiki cause you people do not understand the mechanics of something that has worked this way for **YEARS** https://i.imgur.com/CRrsYud.png[/img]. Ignite is not true sight and WILL NOT reveal Stealth champs regardless of it's type, if it's revealing Akali its a bug or unintended mechanic from her busted era, end of story Pyke is Camouflage. Camo is revealed by sight. Stealth is things like Shaco, Akali, Vayne, Talon, Kai'Sa, Qiyana. Only TRUE sight reveals stealth.
You're misinformed. Camouflage is considered a type of stealth. What you're thinking of with your examples is invisibility, which is another form of stealth. If the discussion here is whether ignite should reveal Pyke by the rulebook, the answer is no. Whether he should be revealed from a balancing perspective (or, for the sake of simplicity, have his passive regeneration disabled while taking damage) is another discussion.
: > [{quoted}](name=Deez Crits,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7MP7cXRi,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T21:19:23.872+0000) > > Nope, there's no missions out right now unrelated to the Arcade event unless you're talking about eSports missions. I don't know who is telling you this but they're certainly pulling your leg. okay thank you!
> [{quoted}](name=MajikWings,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7MP7cXRi,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T21:19:53.551+0000) > > okay thank you! Not a problem!
: > [{quoted}](name=Deez Crits,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7MP7cXRi,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T21:06:01.705+0000) > > I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'generic' missions. Of course, events and their missions have evolved over time so perhaps it's more of a vestigial term that was more applicable to older missions. > > Anyhow, for this Arcade event, you only get the missions from the post I linked unless you include the repeating first win of the day bonus mission if you have the Arcade pass. I'm talking about outside of the Arcade event as well. Like when there isn't an event going on. Im being told there are missions going on and im not getting them both for in-event and out-event.
> [{quoted}](name=MajikWings,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7MP7cXRi,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T21:07:35.291+0000) > > I'm talking about outside of the Arcade event as well. Like when there isn't an event going on. Im being told there are missions going on and im not getting them both for in-event and out-event. Nope, there's no missions out right now unrelated to the Arcade event unless you're talking about eSports missions. I don't know who is telling you this but they're certainly pulling your leg.
: > [{quoted}](name=Deez Crits,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7MP7cXRi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-16T21:02:08.234+0000) > > You can see the full list of missions from this post: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/eBazIgqN-arcade-2019-mission-list-and-dates > > When you open up your mission interface, there's usually a button to participate in the event. Have you already opted in to receive the Arcade missions for this event? Yes I have. And i've heard that you're supposed to get generic missions as well.
> [{quoted}](name=MajikWings,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7MP7cXRi,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T21:02:46.859+0000) > > Yes I have. And i've heard that you're supposed to get generic missions as well. I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'generic' missions. Of course, events and their missions have evolved over time so perhaps it's more of a vestigial term that was more applicable to some of the previous events. Anyhow, for this Arcade event, you only get the missions from the post I linked unless you include the repeating first win of the day bonus mission if you have the Arcade pass.
: No Missions?
You can see the full list of missions from this post: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/eBazIgqN-arcade-2019-mission-list-and-dates When you open up your mission interface, there's usually a button to participate in the event. Have you already opted in to receive the Arcade missions for this event?
Psychh (EUW)
: Where did they say that?
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/17fpOPh5-quick-gameplay-thoughts-july-5?comment=00050000
: No hextech chest after getting S-. No prior S ranks or chests on that character.
Do you have any chests available to collect? You can double check this on your profile and looking by the Hextech chest icon in the bottom corner. Hovering over the chest icon will tell you how much time before your next chest to earn becomes available.
3vony1 (NA)
: TFT Patch 9.14 Release Date (Tf, Ranked)
Next Wednesday; they're taking an extra week for this patch to make sure dates line up.
Εlin (EUW)
: I just promoted from bronze to Silver 4, how much can i lose ?
If you just got promoted, your demotion shield lasts for 10 games. Demotion shields between divisions (i.e. IV -> III) last 3 games in case you're interested. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204010760-Ranked-Play-FAQ#h3q2
Haze97 (EUW)
: What does this indicate?
It's the level of your champion when the game ended.
: > [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2KaOJxmu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-05T13:17:42.977+0000) > > 175 free AD with level 9, what could possibly go wrong? > Dude, this is more than 2 complete items worth of AD.... how did you come up with these numbers? > > Additionally, the way her kit functions, she doesn't care for attack speed at all. She wants to poke you down from afar, which her Q helps her to achieve. > > And your argumentation is off.... > > A sieging champion _needs_ waveclear, how else are they supposed to create the sieging situation in the first place? She is not the only one. > {{champion:115}} Is a sieging mage. He can waveclear pretty fine with his Q and E, then starts to chunk down your tower and even execute it if it is low enough. A sieging champion like caitlyn benefits immensely from waveclear, and since turret plating became a thing, her *LINE* wave clear in particular is a bit harsh. And you don't only pick caitlyn to have a sound bot lane and try to siege, you also pick her for late game scaling. her 4 items feel really shit , but her super endgame outscales almost all other adcs because of her *safety* and that's important. This change would help to shift her away from hard speccing into early siege and soft speccing into late game hyper carry and make it more 50 / 50 for her two main draws. Not to mention, it's not like 175 ad isn't going to give her waveclear, especially considering this version of caitlyn can't be traded on without lethal (Ie an all in combo), she can auto the minions and even build shiv first because she already HAS ad and wants to build crit anyway. the point is that this slows her down, and her waveclear can be more like tristana's , who can't line skillshot the whole wave and instead needs to proc her e passive a few times. Simple.
> [{quoted}](name=1 516 735 3508,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2KaOJxmu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-05T13:31:19.358+0000) > > A sieging champion like caitlyn benefits immensely from waveclear, and since turret plating became a thing, her *LINE* wave clear in particular is a bit harsh. > > And you don't only pick caitlyn to have a sound bot lane and try to siege, you also pick her for late game scaling. her 4 items feel really shit , but her super endgame outscales almost all other adcs because of her *safety* and that's important. > > This change would help to shift her away from hard speccing into early siege and soft speccing into late game hyper carry and make it more 50 / 50 for her two main draws. > > Not to mention, it's not like 175 ad isn't going to give her waveclear, especially considering this version of caitlyn can't be traded on without lethal (Ie an all in combo), she can auto the minions and even build shiv first because she already HAS ad and wants to build crit anyway. the point is that this slows her down, and her waveclear can be more like tristana's , who can't line skillshot the whole wave and instead needs to proc her e passive a few times. > > Simple. I think your changes shift her identity from a mix of siege/lane bully strongly towards the lane bully side (like Draven). 35 AD from 1 rank in Q is pretty substantial. Draven's Spinning Axe is still stronger at rank 1 (bonus AD scaling), but at the expense of having to catch axes, a cap on how many he can have going at once, and shorter range. You're giving Caitlyn a much safer spinning axe at level 1 with your numbers (and this is before considering the fact that she has an AS steroid on it). I think the bread and butter build would be Runaan's into Infinity Edge and I think that would be a somewhat problematic Caitlyn to face. You wouldn't see her cashing in on plates as often due to weaker push power (at least early, before Runaan's is built), but she's still going to get easy lane priority because she won't let you near the wave without being punished (especially with her passive!). And, as you mentioned, bonus AD still gives her pushing power due to auto attacks. She might even rush a vamp scepter and become a much safer version of Draven. In other words, due to her sheer ability to harass her laning opponents, she either gets to have control of the wave (arguably makes her siege even stronger because of her higher AD + attack speed on Q so when the wave finally crashes, she chunks the turret extremely hard especially considering headshot). You make a point that your changes give Caitlyn 'niches against weak ADCs in lane' but isn't that what she's doing currently? Or perhaps you mean that Caitlyn is just too strong in general and is too flexible in the bottom lane. I don't know if these changes would make her specifically a niche pick. I think it's hard to make changes causing her to be an insane lane bully while also having high range. Her bonus AD makes her strong in lane and, even if she won't be at the enemy turret as often early, by virtue of having strong range and the ability to itemize for wave clear through Runaan's (or Shiv as you mentioned), she becomes a very effective & safe sieging champion. I'm not sure if numbers being tweaked would help make her viable because I feel like it's an identity crisis in that she is too good at too many things so the numbers can never be balanced - she'll either be overwhelmingly weak or strong and it's difficult to find numbers that give her a middle ground.
: Alright, I guess I'll wait for their upcoming games and hopefully it works. Thanks!
No problem! I just found this out recently myself. I'm not sure if Riot is planning to change this interaction (in my opinion, they should because it sucks for those buying the pass later) but at least we know how it works. If it's still not working after watching the games this weekend there's certainly another issue at hand.
: LCS Team Pass: missions error
Have you been watching the TSM games and getting regular watch rewards credit for them? Those games won't count towards your team pass you've already watched the games for the normal watch rewards. You'll have to wait for this weekend to start earning credit towards your team pass if that's the case. Basically, if you have the team pass and watch a game (don't forget to double check you're still logged in), you'll earn the normal watch rewards credit and credit for your team pass. But if you have already watched a game, grabbed the team pass afterwards, and then try to rewatch it for team pass credit, it won't work.
ItzDanny (NA)
: PBE Riot Points
Here's the most recent update about RP on the PBE: https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/client-new-features-feedback/3AEB3uHA-rp-on-pbe-itos-back In summary, there should be a daily mission that requires you to play a matchmade game and you will be given some RP. It's not as easy as the previous system, but there were some issues that cropped up from it so they had to find an alternative solution.
Dasheroo (EUW)
: Split Points Bug
Split rewards can only be earned during that specific split. In this case, since we are no longer in the 1st split of the season, your friend can no longer earn split points towards those rewards. Once split 3 starts for this season, players will no longer be able to earn points towards split 2 rewards, for example.
: So if I may ask, is the **Saved Login Credentials** feature going to be mandatory or do we have the option of opting out of it? While I understand that this feature will simplify things & make it easier to login, there are some players that enjoy listening to the Music at the login screen.
You can opt out of the feature, but there will no longer be background music on the log in screen. > Because you'll skip the login screen once you've stored your credentials and get into game quicker, we're going to have them include static images **without background music.** I'm sure things are subject to change and nothing is finalized, but that's the current plan.
: Good news, you can just not click the checkbox! You can still get your screens and music =) I too enjoy the music.
I like being optimistic as well, but under the FAQ 'Will the login screen look any different?', they literally state: > ... we're going to have them [the log in screen] **include static images without background music**. Most of the time, double clicking the League of Legends shortcut will send you straight to game, so **we didn’t want to have flashy or resource-intensive things you’ll barely ever see**.
: My op.gg says I have a 0% winrate
On the one game that you did win in your match history, a lot of the information is missing on the match history page. In any case, I'd wager you had LeaverBuster that game. So your team won the game, but you ultimately were not rewarded with a victory that game. You had a lot of gold in your pocket at the end. Considering how poorly you did that game and how it seems like you're happy to lose your ranked games, you probably left the game early in hopes that your team would fail to win that game. The League client will formally record that game as a loss for you due to LeaverBuster, but in terms of match history information logged (which is what op.gg goes by), your team won that match so it'll appear as a victory to the public. Edit: Yup, there's a match where you (probably) went afk https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2700551193/35866586?tab=stats. Match history will not show the public whether you got flagged as a leaver. Just the results of the match from the looks of it.
Saezio (EUNE)
: give it a couple thousand games or 500-600 games with a 60%+ winratio to get to higher aram MMR. It gets much better. For example I see people complain ARAMS end fast. I haven't had an aram end before 20 min in god knows how long
I think it's ironic you mention 'goldfish memory' and have had more than a handful of ARAMs ending before 20 minutes in your recent match history. https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUN1/202714893
: Makes sense tbh. Review bombing something as a reactionary backlash to something doesn't serve the purpose of what the review actually is meant for. Reviews give consumers an opportunity to talk about the product. Complaints about business practices should be taken with the publisher who makes the decision, not the people who spend their time designing a product. And here's the thing I don't get...the game was removed from Steam to Epic and people are review bombing Steam? How does that even correlate?
> [{quoted}](name=Samflash3,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9JEmUdRs,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-09T20:11:07.913+0000) > > Makes sense tbh. Review bombing something as a reactionary backlash to something doesn't serve the purpose of what the review actually is meant for. Reviews give consumers an opportunity to talk about the product. Complaints about business practices should be taken with the publisher who makes the decision, not the people who spend their time designing a product. > > And here's the thing I don't get...the game was removed from Steam to Epic and people are review bombing Steam? How does that even correlate? From what I understand, 'Steam' isn't really the victim of review bombing. The older Borderlands games are the target of the review bombing with the intent of hurting Gearbox or getting a message across. I'm not sure how effective review bombing an old game is, but I guess maybe if there's a lot of hype around BL3 that a lot of people might consider trying out the older games if they haven't got their feet wet in the franchise yet and seeing all the negative reviews might hurt sales to an extent.
Cloud273 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9JEmUdRs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-09T20:04:22.259+0000) > > They are deleting ones that aren’t actual reviews. Please explain how they're not "actual reviews".
> [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9JEmUdRs,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-09T20:06:40.170+0000) > > Please explain how they're not "actual reviews". On the same token, what's the point of a review system if the reviews aren't legitimate? You acknowledge this in your post. > When people found out Borderlands 3 would be an epic store exclusive, the older Borderlands games got a TON of negative reviews on Steam. The 'reviews' aren't really reviews; they're bashing on the older games because the players are upset about the upcoming game being an Epic-exclusive for some time. Edit: Just to be clear, they aren't removing reviews simply because they're negative. They're removing them because the 'negative' ratings are not based off of the game that they are 'reviewing.' I understand you have a concern for the possibility that Steam can make games appear better than they really are, but that's not the intent of this policy. However, at the same time, you can't just let people post reviews which reflect more about their opinion about something else more than the game they're leaving a review for. Edit2: No, they cannot delete 'any review they want'; their intent is to remove reviews that are not genuine (such as people leaving reviews on a game they haven't played or leaving a review that doesn't truly reflect how they feel about the game itself). In the context of your post, this means that people shouldn't leave negative reviews on, say, Borderlands 2 because of how they feel about the news about Borderlands 3. If they want to leave negative reviews about Borderlands 2 because of Borderlands 2 stuff, that's reasonable. Edit3: They're not removing ALL the negative reviews from the game. They're just removing the ones strongly associated with 'review bombing' due to the Epic-exclusive announcement. https://twitter.com/SteamDB/status/1114419274620260352. It's particularly easy in this case to assume that the recent influx of negative reviews is due to the Epic-exclusive announcement since these games have been out for quite some time. There might be some real reviews sprinkled in there, but the majority of them are probably unjustified.
Show more

Deez Crits

Level 276 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion