: 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 (Ask Irelia)
((the fllaaaaame. too much. tooooo muuuuch.)) >rollz3 _Irelia reeled internally at the small vials and their interaction with each-other, yet she kept a rigid stance and her face hardened at the sight._ "Fascinating..." _She couldn't help but let her morbid curiosity overcome her disgust, staring at the darkin blood within the vial._ _She looked up at Ozhar after a while, her face contorted into a frown._ "While I appreciate this information you have given me, I assume you have a plan as to why you've approached me in particular?" _She sighed after a brief silence._ "How did you get the blood of this 'Aatrox' anyway? Did he recently go on a rampage?" >MakeThemPerfect _The shot was overbearingly loud for Irelia, gathering a small force of her soldiers to assist her in whatever could be coming. But this time, the Blade Dancer looked much different than what she would normally wear. A dark purple body-suit and black armor, her mouth being shrouded by a mask. Irelia could only guess what could make a sound that loud during this time of the night. Luckily for her, she was on the night guard._ "Move out. Stay close to the trees, and lay low. There's an assassin." _Irelia made haste towards the sound, knowing the placidium like the back of her hand, even during the late hours of night. Unfortunately, it took longer than she had hoped to find the victim, but Irelia blended in with the darkness of night, her fellow soldiers unfortunately did not, with the loud rattle of armor and their uniform footsteps, despite being quieter than usual, they stuck out like a sore thumb. It was painfully obvious with the small force trotting around._ _Upon reaching the bridge gate, her stomach sank with the scene in front of her, blood. She also assumed that someone's insides were adorning the fine steel of the gate. It struck to her that she could have waltzed into a trap, and immediately sprung into action._ "Keep your head down, and use the gate as cover. Stay on guard." _Irelia whispered, her group spreading out, with her close behind. From behind a stone pillar, she squinted at the body from the false safety of cover. It was a woman, poor soul. A tragic way to end._ "...May the Spirit bring you peace." _Irelia whispered under her breath._ >HyperZeroXL _As Irelia danced, Irelia closed her eyes and let the spirit take her movement, figuratively speaking. Her blades dancing with her in sync, floating gracefully at her side as she twirled. The wind blew and the sound of the leaves singing gave her peace. She even began to hum to herself softly, and completely blocked out her surroundings, except the focus of her hearing on the song of nature._ _She is aware of an unknown presence, but she completely disregarded it._ >Artixero (( umu. You've chosen well, Praetor! A princess you say? Fascinating, amazing! I'm the princess that you should call upon now. umu umu. )) ((save me))
: Ask The Charmer
>CharmerRakan _Irelia's blades floated with pronounced grace behind her figure, dancing up and down and swaying to her step as she approached Rakan. She studied him, looking for any redeeming qualities that could put her mind at ease about her previous assumptions about him._ "You're too... oblivious? Or is it 'too kind'?" _Irelia thought aloud, her face written with confusion, eyebrows furled with her hands firmly planting on her hips. She rooted herself in place and let herself lean to one side, almost amused._ "I'm flattered. So it seems that people do know me. The Noxian General lost his arm, and I regrettably didn't slice his throat, either." _Irelia chuckled heartily, echoing quietly in the room._ _Irelia glanced at Rakan's cloak, almost blindly radiant, she squinted as she inspected it. Her opinion of him is slowly changing just by looking at him and having this small interaction._ "So if you know of me, you must also know of what I do, and why I'm here. Or is _she_ the brains of the group? For your sake, I hope not." _Irelia spun herself in a manner that could only be called as 'fox-like', and after her display of dance, a blade leaves her formation and stands menacingly at Rakan, poised and ready to strike, Irelia being the only thing from stopping it._ "I just want a couple things from you. Are you willing to reason?"
: 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 (Ask Irelia)
(( holy spirit. bless this ravaged body. )) >rollz3 _Irelia studied the pictures that were laid out before her. She picked up his notes and read them, but useless as it was, since some of the terminology used was far beyond her expertise and knowledge. The scenes depicted before her were gruesome. It made her stomach clench just seeing the dead, how otherworldly they looked._ "I'll be honest, I have no idea how or what this is. They look alien to me." _Irelia shooked her head and sighed._ "Do you have concrete evidence that this is the Darkin? Because to me, this looks like a mage turned serial killer." >HyperZeroXL _It was too early in the morning. Irelia hasn't yet gone outside of her home, let alone seen the strange person who's resting at one of the many trees on her property._ _But after a couple more hours, Irelia comes out the back door of her home and onto her garden, to her pagoda. The sun was beginning to reach over the horizon and Irelia had began to dance, and with it, her blades spring to life like clockwork, blissfully unaware of her surroundings._ >Eternal Torment (( "They'll have more holes then my favorite cheese." - Dr Mundo ))
: 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 (Ask Irelia)
>rollz3 _Irelia immediately noticed his discomfort, as with the harsh screech of the bending metal. Her face softened a little as her hands instinctively reached up to aid Ozhar._ "You must let me help you. I had no idea. I have chairs. Please allow me to retrieve one if you need?" _She let the question hang for a moment before letting him settle in. It seems he was fine for the moment._ _Ozhar's face did make Irelia reel slightly in her naive youth. Her face rudely contorts upon looking at him, but she looks away in shame yet again._ "I apologize. Your looks betray your worth. If you are willing to come this way just to seek audience with me, I will lend you my time. It's the least I can do." _After collecting herself again, she sighs._ "In honesty, I am glad you came. I was beginning to bore of paperwork and repetitive motion of dances I have long learned. Now, tell me. What is this darkness that troubles you?"
: 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 (Ask Irelia)
>rollz3 _Irelia immediately withdrew herself upon hearing Ozhar's name, taking a step back and letting her arms flow back to her sides. Her blades floated back to their place beforehand, positioned carefully on stands on each pillar of the pagoda, until they spelled the discombobulated crest of Xan._ _After exasperatedly sighing, Irelia couldn't help but laugh._ "You must forgive me. I had not seen your face and... had gone on the defensive." _She looked pathetically apologetic for a moment, before flicking her hand upwards, her blades floating effortlessly behind her, as she walked past Ozhar._ "Come with me inside, I'm sure that you have no wish to stay out here." _As she walked and assumed Ozhar would follow behind, she would unlock the door to her home and leave it open, only to have a steeping kettle of tea resting on a wood fire stove. Taking a small Ionian tea set made of fine, eloquent glass, she set two teacups with their respective saucers across from each other, where she began filling the cups with steaming tea._ _She then sat down at the table, cross-legged. It seems there were no chairs, as the table was low enough to where sitting on the floor was enough. Irelia directed Ozhar at the empty spot across the table, expecting him to mirror her._ >Origami Dream (( Sure. We can do anything within reasonable setting in Ionia if you want. I would like to have you decide though, I am very poor at these kinds of decisions. ))
: Ask The Charmer
>CharmerRakan _Irelia was entranced by Rakan's dance. She began to slowly sway herself to his beat, something that made her embarrassed, although it didn't show. However, his gaze met hers and she couldn't help but blush in that moment, feeling her cheeks turn a rose red in contrast to her pale skin. As he disappeared from sight, she shook her head. Such thoughts were immature and childish._ _Irelia was observant, immediately picking up on his cloak disappearing from sight. She knew very well that he saw her, but by the Spirit, he was fast!_ _She made quick work to move. All she could think of was how quick he was to exit the scene. It seemed strange to her, thinking that she was walking straight into a trap. Irelia immediately made up her mind about this man; devious and cunning, using his charms to manipulate. It made her step a little heavier, made her blades quickly sing to life behind her, but she still had a thought in her mind... what if she's wrong?_ _She found herself in an empty room. The smell of it made her face curl at first as she tried to pinpoint the sourness. It was wine, she was in a wine room before it was abandoned. She shut the door behind her, and could feel her ears ringing as she grew accustomed to the quiet in comparison to the noise just moments before._ _Irelia stared at Rakan in silence, assuming her neutral pose with her blades positioned behind her, floating in sync with her movement. Her gaze was fierce in comparison to his slyness, making the tension in the room increase rather tenfold._ "So." _She smirked almost knowingly, her face hardening despite her smile._ "You're here. Where is your lover?"
: 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 (Ask Irelia)
>Origami Dream ((Hiii. Personally, I see no problem with this character, and I honestly am struggling to find a reason as to why you would ask me in particularly. Jezebel is not related to Irelia in any particular way, unless I have read incorrectly?)) >rollz3 _Irelia heard the footsteps; they were heavy and metal, reminding her of the clanking of a cannon. It was obnoxious and loud in contrast to the crisp flow of the water before her. Ozhar approached her and waited for him to step on her floor before she immediately took action and gracefully hopped to her feet, twirling her hands and calling her blades to her. Immediately in the defensive, Irelia's hands pointed expectantly towards Ozhar, ready to strike, her blades floating at her command._ "You have some nerve approaching me with a disguise. Who are you? An assassin? I will not hesitate to slice your throat if you do not answer me within 5 seconds." _Irelia's hands floated as she stepped closer, her blades drawing closer to him._ "Start speaking." _Unfortunately for Ozhar, it seems Irelia does not recognize him._
: 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 (Ask Irelia)
>rollz3 _Irelia would not answer the door; rather, upon knocking a few more times with silence, it seems she was not home. Upon inspection around her home, she would be meditating in a flowing pink blouse with dark blue leggings. Underneath her rather extravagant and beautifully crafted pagoda, she sat cross-legged in the middle of the floor, facing the calm lake._ _The path leading to her pagoda was nothing short of a picture book. Beautiful colors surround the stone path; cherry blossom trees, bright colored flowers that blow in the wind, small lanterns adorning the path. Once reaching Irelia's meditation ground, she wouldn't look to Ozhar but instead have her eyes closed in deep thought, most likely because she has not yet noticed his presence._
: Ask The Charmer
_The forests of Ionia sung the song of nature's beauty, something only the most spiritually attuned or most observant could hope to hear. Once upon a time, Irelia couldn't hope to say she understood the nature of song, the fluidity of dance, the elegance of step. Now Captain of the Ionian Guard and a deemed Protector of the First Lands thanks to her dance, she has taken up the duty of also doing the... not-so-glorious tasks, investigating small instances of disruption._ _The (in)famous Vastayan duo were no different._ _But Irelia seemed rather enthusiastic about this task, seeing as she wasted no time trekking from her sacred Placidium and out into the singing breeze of Ionia to search for the two. Whatever agenda she had was unknown except to the Captain, all that is known is her search exists._ _Truth be told, Irelia had zero idea where to find Vastayan, let alone Rakan or Xayah. She had read several entries in books as to where they resided, but her knowledge failed her. The rebel was much more secretive than the more extravagant other, and she was wise enough to seek the latter._ _After wandering around for what seemed to be days to her, when in reality, was merely a half a day, she stopped by an inn, only to leave shortly after asking for drink, then hiked to the next inn. Said inn was curious to her, it was loud, hearty, and bold. The shouts of joy she could hear through the trees. The ruckus it caused peaked her interested and made haste to enter._ _What she found surprised her, as the Charmer himself was no doubt the center of attention, as it seemed to be a bar of some type. She quietly praised the spirit as well as she could through the noise. Quickly making her way to the back of the crowd of disheveled men and... charmed women, Irelia couldn't help but notice that people that saw her quickly let her through, as to why, it was not apparent. Her aura shined radiantly, albeit not quite as demanding as Rakan's, but the presence of Irelia was a counterforce to the vastayan dancer, forcing respect and awe at the captain while Rakan oozed charm and elegance. Irelia's manner, her stance; it too trickled with a dancers elegance. But all Irelia could do was stare at Rakan._ "His form... it's incredible..." _Irelia spoke out loud, unknowingly, a little too loud for her own good._
: 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 (Ask Irelia)
>Sanguine Razors (( I will keep a close eye on the thread, but oh no. I have no eyes! Thank you for your welcome. )) >rollz3 _Ozhar Vacon,_ _With all due respect, I set aside my biases to acknowledge your concerns, but I believe the occult has no place in politics. I do not pay heed to the whisperings of cataclysm. My occupation requires me to stay focused on the present, to fight an everlasting presence of evil and carnage. I cannot give my time to something that is merely an 'if'._ _But, I am willing to make an exception. If you can find proof of this 'forgotten evil', then come to me in Ionia. If you truly desire to fight this evil and set aside your allegiance to Zaun, you will have my ear._ _Xan Irelia_
: 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 (Ask Irelia)
>Swain ((_screeches in frog noises_ TYRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT. thanks for the welcome.)) >Unexisted _My biggest fan?_ _I'm sure I don't have one. Or any, for that matter. But your words are so kind, and so I must thank you for taking the time to send me such a lovely letter, but please, do not call me your goddess. There are others deserving of that title._ _Xan Irelia_ >AsktheRuneMage (( oooh. Please do not hesitate to come to me! I would be delighted to interact. Thank you for your welcome. ))
Kameil (NA)
: The Ask Champion Compendium
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/roleplaying/0mWXAVpJ-ask-irelia hi i slap people. Irelia live agen
Rioter Comments

Defiant Blade

Level 5 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion