: > [{quoted}](name=Deliberate Inter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QeXtnxEw,comment-id=000800000001,timestamp=2019-05-01T00:26:23.208+0000) > > Are you being honest? This isn't a normal problem ;) Trust me, it is a problem that goes on with more than a single person. It may not be a mass problem persay... but it is a problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QeXtnxEw,comment-id=0008000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-01T00:41:28.547+0000) > > Trust me, it is a problem that goes on with more than a single person. It may not be a mass problem persay... but it is a problem. I mean my GF is a GM soraka main and doesn't go around flirting or saying she's female. Nobody hits on her.
: > [{quoted}](name=Deliberate Inter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QeXtnxEw,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-04-30T22:50:50.889+0000) > > They don't creep on you because you're a girl, they creep on you because you say you're a girl so they think you're easy. There's a difference. I only say it when I get asked or when I'm playing with hispanic people, I guess I should have clarified that. In english is easier to keep one's gender hidden, but in hispanic servers (where I usually play) words are gendered bc of the language, so I have to either lie and use male pronouns, or deal with creeps.
> [{quoted}](name=Goopy Amethyst,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QeXtnxEw,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-04-30T23:18:18.667+0000) > > I only say it when I get asked or when I'm playing with hispanic people, I guess I should have clarified that. > > In english is easier to keep one's gender hidden, but in hispanic servers (where I usually play) words are gendered bc of the language, so I have to either lie and use male pronouns, or deal with creeps. Are you being honest? This isn't a normal problem ;)
: What's the deal with "E'Girls" In League?
They don't creep on you because you're a girl, they creep on you because you say you're a girl so they think you're easy. There's a difference.
: I am Iron 4 on the NA server, AMA
applejack except halloween when I like pinkie pie
Gall (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Deliberate Inter,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=99qoPERe,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-30T18:58:35.829+0000) > > I never had a problem with anyone in my own elo or said anything like that so HA! hmmm
In other words maybe all this anyone talk is projection? clearly there are people who refute your suggestion!
: > [{quoted}](name=Deliberate Inter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-04-30T18:32:09.614+0000) > > I play to win and improve. I want to reach grandmaster tier in the reasonably soon future so I can play with my SO There's 4 things in my book which if you master them you will be challenger. 1. Wards. Place as many as possible, place them in good areas, always buy as many control wards and destroy as many enemy wards as you can. 2. KP. Kill participation is a big way to winning games, if you're not getting kill participation, then you're not participating much in fights. This is one of the reasons why Bjerg is really good, because he has insane kill participation along with farm/wards. 3. Farming. Always try to get at least 7.5 cs/m. 4. KDA. The less you die, the more exp, gold, and obj you get. Good luck
> [{quoted}](name=Jayce Account 35,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T21:36:37.973+0000) > > There's 4 things in my book which if you master them you will be challenger. > > 1. Wards. Place as many as possible, place them in good areas, always buy as many control wards and destroy as many enemy wards as you can. > 2. KP. Kill participation is a big way to winning games, if you're not getting kill participation, then you're not participating much in fights. This is one of the reasons why Bjerg is really good, because he has insane kill participation along with farm/wards. > 3. Farming. Always try to get at least 7.5 cs/m. > 4. KDA. The less you die, the more exp, gold, and obj you get. > > Good luck Wards are nice but I often find, that when someone walks into a ward I already knew where I was because I watch their pathing, as they farm. Like if vayne is csing while stutter stepping towards the back bush I know she wants a recall but if she is going leftwards I know she wants dragon or to gank mid. I also spam tab and count jungler cs, to know hat camps they cleared and I am generally pretty good at tracking people through fog of war. When they come into view, it was within a third of a second of when I expected them to come into view, and this even got me reported a few times for W ing over a wall and taking it on zed to instagib someone I couldn't see, just because I knew where they were and timed when they would get to that part of the lane. As for KP, the reason Bjerg is superior to every other midlaner on this server that looks more like an NA player is because of his KP, not camera control, spacing, his clicks, input buffering, damage foresight, restraint or flicked clicks vs placed clicks? Is it really that big a deal? Yes, I heard about this farming business and I didn't start playing ranked until I could consistently get 10 cs a minute vs an intermediate bot using karthus auto attacks, so glad I did, because when under pressure, it's harder. What is an obj?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Deliberate Inter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=000400020000,timestamp=2019-04-30T18:33:11.328+0000) > > Isn't quinn a little undertuned right now? Yeah, that's the point, he was asking for a champ to ride down to Iron 4 > [{quoted}](name=Deliberate Inter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T18:35:39.279+0000) > > I mean, a lot of people have lightning fast reflexes in RANKED GAMES with good spacing, timing and they play in inteligent pockets. It isn't like how in norms i'd just trade on people when they missed an ability or went for a CS. I have an APM tracker running when I play LoL and I average 200 apm in laning and 402 in teamfights and I can say some of my competitors are MUCH cleaner than I am. It's a bit daunting It's less about making a lot of Actions Per Minute and making the RIGHT Actions Per Minute.
> [{quoted}](name=Liquidone,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=0004000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T19:27:29.989+0000) > > Yeah, that's the point, he was asking for a champ to ride down to Iron 4 > > It's less about making a lot of Actions Per Minute and making the RIGHT Actions Per Minute. Without a doubt, but Apm and mouse precision is what i'm drilling right now. And to some success. I can reliably sidestep veigar Qs and yasuo Q's now if they aren't input buffered after another action for example and I can bait annie W and Garen spins too!
Gall (NA)
: "This fucking elo" - anyone in any elo
I never had a problem with anyone in my own elo or said anything like that so HA!
CLG ear (NA)
: this is kinda off topic, but i wish syndra would step on me
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Zr3gUNWA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-30T13:20:21.957+0000) > > this is kinda off topic, but i wish syndra would step on me All the more reason to support this change, that syndra might do more stepping on in the rift! Let her be great again
: so if she kills one of your carry's, she can just ult the second one 100-0 because her first ult left her balls everywhere, and ult the tank and just e in any direction and just stun something. like cmon she would have balls EVERYWHERE. FULL DAMAGE ULTS ON REPEAT. im have to go with no, because i like how syndras not perma banned so i can play her
> [{quoted}](name=Young prince,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Zr3gUNWA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-30T10:42:21.113+0000) > > so if she kills one of your carry's, she can just ult the second one 100-0 because her first ult left her balls everywhere, and ult the tank and just e in any direction and just stun something. like cmon she would have balls EVERYWHERE. FULL DAMAGE ULTS ON REPEAT. > > im have to go with no, because i like how syndras not perma banned so i can play her If syndra kills one of your carries AND LIVES then the teamfight is already lost. A better argument would be to say this change would enable syndra to help kill a tank and then still be a threat to carries but there's an argument for both sides and while this will be a major buff, if engage comps are doing the things they need to do against syndra comps anyway, it shouldn't be too much of an issue. Especially in pro play.
: > [{quoted}](name=Deliberate Inter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T06:01:44.523+0000) > > I haven't played Anivia as a support yet, I think. You have to understand that E has a short range and there might be kill threat against certain champions, like Garen, that might flash auto Q E auto R me with ignite, if i tried to use it on them. Depending on how fed they were at that point of the game , for example. Also , Anivia kind of has to use E to cs under the tower, especially early game, depending on how the wave crashes and needless to say, THAT is when the enemy laner chooses to trade into me, they will combo me during the animation lock and input buffer backwards, leaving me to try to catch them with W and Q if I am to reciprocate damage Its sad but theres probably people on this forum who would buy this crap lol. Guy underperforms what ud get out of right clicking on mid lane and goes afk? Must just be a series of 100 bad gamed. Nothing to see here xd
> [{quoted}](name=AnotherFeeder,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T07:02:20.410+0000) > > Its sad but theres probably people on this forum who would buy this crap lol. > > Guy underperforms what ud get out of right clicking on mid lane and goes afk? Must just be a series of 100 bad gamed. Nothing to see here xd I mean, a lot of people have lightning fast reflexes in RANKED GAMES with good spacing, timing and they play in inteligent pockets. It isn't like how in norms i'd just trade on people when they missed an ability or went for a CS. I have an APM tracker running when I play LoL and I average 200 apm in laning and 402 in teamfights and I can say some of my competitors are MUCH cleaner than I am. It's a bit daunting
: > [{quoted}](name=Galaxyburstz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-30T03:08:16.101+0000) > > I recently turned Bronze 4, was Iron 4 four days ago, do you have any champion suggestions for me to return home > > Top main btw Quinn
> [{quoted}](name=Liquidone,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2019-04-30T08:32:53.713+0000) > > Quinn Isn't quinn a little undertuned right now?
Myrmiron (EUW)
: Will you join me on my quest to find the holy grail? https://thumbs.worthpoint.com/wpimages/images/images1/1/1213/01/1_ac600ec1d0e7dcfc6b2fb9205f66e4e6.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-04-30T08:37:56.439+0000) > > Will you join me on my quest to find the holy grail? > https://thumbs.worthpoint.com/wpimages/images/images1/1/1213/01/1_ac600ec1d0e7dcfc6b2fb9205f66e4e6.jpg I'm always game for an adventure.
: Are you trying to play to win or just for fun
> [{quoted}](name=Jayce Account 35,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-04-30T09:14:37.947+0000) > > Are you trying to play to win or just for fun I play to win and improve. I want to reach grandmaster tier in the reasonably soon future so I can play with my SO
: > [{quoted}](name=Deliberate Inter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T04:11:04.361+0000) > > Oh gimme a break, I don't grief. I CS well and if you realize, Anivia has three skillshots, a lot of my opponents have good dodge mechanics. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=deliberate+inter you're actually a beautiful soul
> [{quoted}](name=MYSTlCFLOW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=00050000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-30T09:49:02.898+0000) > > LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL > https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=deliberate+inter > > you're actually a beautiful soul Have beautiful abs too
CLG ear (NA)
: who's the sexiest k/da girl
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-04-30T09:50:10.387+0000) > > who's the sexiest k/da girl Ahri! Korean girls r hawt
floo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=AnotherFeeder,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-30T03:30:27.227+0000) > > Do you ever plan on playing a game you qued for? Also you have a game with 0 damage but an assist on anivia, how did u manage that? Walled an enemy who then died probably.
> [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=00050003,timestamp=2019-04-30T11:19:37.362+0000) > > Walled an enemy who then died probably in that game I walled my teammate to push them forward into auto attack range just before the enemy escape skill came off cooldown. I was proud of myself!
: > [{quoted}](name=Deliberate Inter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-04-30T06:18:35.758+0000) > > If I climb enough to join you for said promos I probably had a lucky winstreak. You wont have to climb. With the current matchmaking, if I get a win steak i am sure to get iron 4 assigned to my team. We will give them hell, my guy
> [{quoted}](name=Kanyoupipu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T06:21:05.827+0000) > > You wont have to climb. With the current matchmaking, if I get a win steak i am sure to get iron 4 assigned to my team. > > We will give them hell, my guy Yeah! I could use the mmr boost for beating some plats! They are gonna see my 3k damage per minute Kog maw!
Wolfeur (EUW)
: Is the redundancy of your name also deliberately intentional?
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfeur,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-04-30T11:44:11.907+0000) > > Is the redundancy of your name also deliberately intentional? My name is a joke. I changed my name from Brony Gaymer because too many people were homophobic and reported me a lot. And no , before you ask, i'm not actually gay. People just assume that because of my good looks. My name was a tease, because I was iron 4 0 lp on a lose streak since the time of change
: Stuck in Diamond wondering how to climb to Iron
> [{quoted}](name=5StackUltOneShot,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-04-30T13:02:05.808+0000) > > Stuck in Diamond wondering how to climb to Iron Play like me, or honestly, a lot worse cuz it's gonna be on EUNE.
: > [{quoted}](name=AnotherFeeder,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-30T03:30:27.227+0000) > > Do you ever plan on playing a game you qued for? Also you have a game with 0 damage but an assist on anivia, how did u manage that? He just walled
> [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=00050004,timestamp=2019-04-30T13:33:57.592+0000) > > He just walled If Mountain kings in warcraft3 taught me anything, CC is OP and i will usually cast wall before using my other abilities but if I live long enough, especially in a teamfight, I think it's very satisfying to try to get a lot of people in my R
: > [{quoted}](name=REVERT EVE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-30T02:10:00.874+0000) > > How do you reach the holy land? Because it was the promised land to the chosen
> [{quoted}](name=Craft Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-04-30T14:02:53.050+0000) > > Because it was the promised land to the chosen What is this meme and where does it come from?
SanKakU (NA)
: Why do you think we're interested in anything you could tell us? Are you expecting us to crack jokes at your expense like ask you if 2+2=4?
> [{quoted}](name=SanKakU,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-04-30T15:21:24.612+0000) > > Why do you think we're interested in anything you could tell us? > > Are you expecting us to crack jokes at your expense like ask you if 2+2=4? My GF said I should do an AMA because she smurfs a lot from silver or gold (whichvever she places in) and up to grandmaster where she gets hardstuck and occasionally drops into master tier and, all the way, people talk about us iron guys. This is my first AMA on any topic on any website. No, I don't expect jokes and you can't really do anything at my expense.
: Wanna duo my dude?
> [{quoted}](name=AceAlex031,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=00040003,timestamp=2019-04-30T14:06:16.286+0000) > > Wanna duo my dude? Add me in game
Fuya (NA)
: Are you trolling or do you actually belong there? Is there a mental handicap needed to land and stay there?
> [{quoted}](name=Bird Girl ºvº,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-04-30T11:42:16.761+0000) > > Are you trolling or do you actually belong there? > > Is there a mental handicap needed to land and stay there? Not trolling and hopefully, I don't stay here too long. I had a LOT of success playing starcraft broodwar and warcraft 3, the latter of which I managed to beat Happy on more than a few occasions so I want to think I can be good at games, even if MobA's aren't my forte yet. I am also hovering around 2300 chess.com rapid rating and 2000 in blitz and bullet classes. I have a wife, kids and pretty cool career, I am a pretty level happy person, very okay if not outright thankful for the direction my life is going and am *Very* athletic for my age, unless you go about comparing me to pro athletes or something.
: Um. Please tell me you’re trolling. If not, I had no idea Iron was this bad.
> [{quoted}](name=stopthesinged,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-04-30T15:35:06.810+0000) > > Um. Please tell me you’re trolling. If not, I had no idea Iron was this bad. No, the closest thing to trolling I ever did in LoL was telling my duo I could have killed someone he just died to.
: > [{quoted}](name=Deliberate Inter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-30T02:02:25.334+0000) > > topic Cant wait to see you on my team in my Plat promos, lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Kanyoupipu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-04-30T06:15:57.403+0000) > > Cant wait to see you on my team in my Plat promos, lmao If I climb enough to join you for said promos I probably had a lucky winstreak.
: > [{quoted}](name=Galaxyburstz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-30T03:08:16.101+0000) > > I recently turned Bronze 4, was Iron 4 four days ago, do you have any champion suggestions for me to return home > > Top main btw {{champion:427}} into {{champion:107}} should work like a charm.
> [{quoted}](name=KoggyStyle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-04-30T05:00:54.472+0000) > > {{champion:427}} into {{champion:107}} should work like a charm. Can I ask why Ivern into Rango?
: > [{quoted}](name=Deliberate Inter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T04:11:04.361+0000) > > Oh gimme a break, I don't grief. I CS well and if you realize, Anivia has three skillshots, a lot of my opponents have good dodge mechanics. Ya no, ur cs is great for a frostqueens support anivia! I guess u got me there. Its just even if u never landed a single ability, which ur e is point and click, but u autod 6 times, ud beat ur aversge damage. Just one e would do twice ur total damage in a game. So... im actually gonna have to report u... but hey grats in making it to iron 4! I guess we all have fun in our own ways. Rly wish riot made more of a point of filtering out ur.... particular method, but w/e, not my game.
> [{quoted}](name=AnotherFeeder,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T05:25:11.424+0000) > > Ya no, ur cs is great for a frostqueens support anivia! I guess u got me there. Its just even if u never landed a single ability, which ur e is point and click, but u autod 6 times, ud beat ur aversge damage. Just one e would do twice ur total damage in a game. So... im actually gonna have to report u... but hey grats in making it to iron 4! I guess we all have fun in our own ways. Rly wish riot made more of a point of filtering out ur.... particular method, but w/e, not my game. I haven't played Anivia as a support yet, I think. You have to understand that E has a short range and there might be kill threat against certain champions, like Garen, that might flash auto Q E auto R me with ignite, if i tried to use it on them. Depending on how fed they were at that point of the game , for example. Also , Anivia kind of has to use E to cs under the tower, especially early game, depending on how the wave crashes and needless to say, THAT is when the enemy laner chooses to trade into me, they will combo me during the animation lock and input buffer backwards, leaving me to try to catch them with W and Q if I am to reciprocate damage
Cheini (EUNE)
: do you meet too many bronze smurfs?..
> [{quoted}](name=Cheini,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-04-30T05:42:28.272+0000) > > do you meet too many bronze smurfs?.. I haven't detected a single smurf yet.
Rioter Comments
: Are you going to stream your Climb to Iron 4 series?
> [{quoted}](name=Original Sin,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-04-30T03:50:12.983+0000) > > Are you going to stream your Climb to Iron 4 series? I am looking to become a streamer, yes. My plan is to go to Korea for as long as my VISA will let me, once it comes through. LS told me that if I could get diamond 2 or diamond 3 i'd have a lot of prestige when I went back to NA and my channel would take off!
: > [{quoted}](name=Deliberate Inter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-04-30T03:40:22.384+0000) > > Not only do I plan for it but there's always a lot of excitement and anticipation. I love this game and it's community. No i mean like actually play. Every game it seems u do 0-300 damage, which is probably beaten by some of the cannon minions in the games ur in. Doesnt it get boring just griefing literally 100+ games?
> [{quoted}](name=AnotherFeeder,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T03:51:13.515+0000) > > No i mean like actually play. Every game it seems u do 0-300 damage, which is probably beaten by some of the cannon minions in the games ur in. Doesnt it get boring just griefing literally 100+ games? Oh, I should add that I never played a game of LoL without having a lot of fun!
: > [{quoted}](name=Deliberate Inter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-04-30T03:40:22.384+0000) > > Not only do I plan for it but there's always a lot of excitement and anticipation. I love this game and it's community. No i mean like actually play. Every game it seems u do 0-300 damage, which is probably beaten by some of the cannon minions in the games ur in. Doesnt it get boring just griefing literally 100+ games?
> [{quoted}](name=AnotherFeeder,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T03:51:13.515+0000) > > No i mean like actually play. Every game it seems u do 0-300 damage, which is probably beaten by some of the cannon minions in the games ur in. Doesnt it get boring just griefing literally 100+ games? Oh gimme a break, I don't grief. I CS well and if you realize, Anivia has three skillshots, a lot of my opponents have good dodge mechanics.
: Do you ever plan on playing a game you qued for? Also you have a game with 0 damage but an assist on anivia, how did u manage that?
> [{quoted}](name=AnotherFeeder,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-30T03:30:27.227+0000) > > Do you ever plan on playing a game you qued for? Also you have a game with 0 damage but an assist on anivia, how did u manage that? Oh, and it might have been a displacement kill OR slow before damage registers.
: I recently turned Bronze 4, was Iron 4 four days ago, do you have any champion suggestions for me to return home Top main btw
> [{quoted}](name=Galaxyburstz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-30T03:08:16.101+0000) > > I recently turned Bronze 4, was Iron 4 four days ago, do you have any champion suggestions for me to return home > > Top main btw Why would you want to go down? But cuz it's an AMA, just do what you did before or play like me .
: Do you ever plan on playing a game you qued for? Also you have a game with 0 damage but an assist on anivia, how did u manage that?
> [{quoted}](name=AnotherFeeder,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-30T03:30:27.227+0000) > > Do you ever plan on playing a game you qued for? Also you have a game with 0 damage but an assist on anivia, how did u manage that? Not only do I plan for it but there's always a lot of excitement and anticipation. I love this game and it's community.
: Most Satisfying Sound(s) In League?
Kurorade (NA)
: What is it like down there and how long are the queue times?
> [{quoted}](name=Kurorade,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-30T02:24:04.448+0000) > > What is it like down there and how long are the queue times? Most people are *Very* friendly but don't talk too much until AFTER the game. I made some friendships in post game lobbies that have carried over into real life and a lot of really cool people. I can also say that there aren't many new players like there were when I was plummeting through bronze and in Iron, most people have a *Very* high volume of games. The queue times when I duo queue with some of my iron friends are usually less than 7 minutes but my longest solo queue time in a ranked game was 5 hours and 3 minutes, but that might be because my mmr was a little low for them to match me with the people who were online at that time.
: Please teach me senpai
> [{quoted}](name=DimPack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-30T02:26:22.768+0000) > > Please teach me senpai The same
: > [{quoted}](name=Deliberate Inter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T02:57:21.323+0000) > > Play like me I guess Do u offer coaching.
> [{quoted}](name=REVERT EVE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T02:57:59.801+0000) > > Do u offer coaching. Yes, I do offer several affordable packages for Live, Verbal and VOD options.
: Teach me the ways master
> [{quoted}](name=Uncle Fungus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-30T02:19:06.835+0000) > > Teach me the ways master Add me in game, We can play together if you want. Also optionally offering invites to club We Have The INT Stat
: How do you reach the holy land?
> [{quoted}](name=REVERT EVE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-30T02:10:00.874+0000) > > How do you reach the holy land? Play like me I guess
: > [{quoted}](name=Brony Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5EvgE7nP,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-26T20:07:53.826+0000) > > BTW, instead of getting defensive cuz you got told, it's better to learn how to be relaxed, happy and _**alpha**_. Trust me, it's way better. it's getting pretty _y i k e s_ in here
> [{quoted}](name=Crimson Mutt,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5EvgE7nP,comment-id=00030000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-26T23:13:53.243+0000) > > it's getting pretty _y i k e s_ in here Sorry bud but not my problem.
: > [{quoted}](name=Brony Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P16d7tfw,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-04-26T14:55:22.558+0000) > > Zed is only fair to play and objectively weak / bad in more situations than he is good in at a level of play where people are proficient with their champions and people know why he is so weak. The same people whining about zed I could smash with the aforementioned zed even though I am an adc main. I think if they are invested enough in the game to get emotional and salty then it's easier to blame zed then man up / learn things and grow and that would be required to understand why Zed needs a lot of love right now or to understand his problems. This, low elo players need to want to learn the game rather than have riot nerf something that beat them.
Rioter Comments
Jalesom (NA)
: People complain to much about her ult nuke already. You can get this through runes, no changed needed.
> [{quoted}](name=Jalesom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Zr3gUNWA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-30T01:57:39.082+0000) > > People complain to much about her ult nuke already. You can get this through runes, no changed needed. You're wrong, Syndra will NOT get a full ultimate CD reset and mana refund by runes.
: > [{quoted}](name=Deliberate Inter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Zr3gUNWA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T01:29:35.186+0000) > > Syndra is picked for lethal and pick potential right now because AP champs lost a LOT of damage in their itemization and the build paths for burst damage have been gutted. Honestly, she isn't picked because she is good but because champions in her own niche are bad / under enabled right now. Ap itemization will be changed, naturally but that's a seperate issue, syndra will need this balance fix sooner or later and it would help her to fill her role, without falling off a cliff after 25 minutes. Then she'll be broken Imagine your facing a Syndra and she kills your teammates. Her ults back up and she would do the same thing to you and your other teammates. Its like facing a Syndra in Urf
> [{quoted}](name=AniversGSF,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Zr3gUNWA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T01:46:30.913+0000) > > Then she'll be broken > > Imagine your facing a Syndra and she kills your teammates. Her ults back up and she would do the same thing to you and your other teammates. Its like facing a Syndra in Urf Not really. It's less of a win harder thing. And even when winning harder, if we're gonna call it that, it's much less than a Kog Maw or an Azir or any other champion who royally outscales syndra winning harder.
: But why?? She's pretty decent
> [{quoted}](name=AniversGSF,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Zr3gUNWA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-30T01:25:11.911+0000) > > But why?? > She's pretty decent Syndra is picked for lethal and pick potential right now because AP champs lost a LOT of damage in their itemization and the build paths for burst damage have been gutted. Honestly, she isn't picked because she is good but because champions in her own niche are bad / under enabled right now. Ap itemization will be changed, naturally but that's a seperate issue, syndra will need this balance fix sooner or later and it would help her to fill her role, without falling off a cliff after 25 minutes.
Show more

Deliberate Inter

Level 43 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion