Tritan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Chrogo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7avPFs7R,comment-id=00040000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-07T20:24:18.786+0000) > > BINGO. CAUGHT YOU. I point out your mistake and you get offended and call me a grammar nazi. Feelsbadman. > > So you can sit here and spew garbage all day about how you want criticism but the moment I point out a single flaw of yours, you tell me to get over it. Nice hypocrisy. :) > > That feeling you just felt? That's the feeling your teammates feel every single time you tell them to "use the minimap" or "stop dying" or whatever other "communication" you're using. > > GET. REKT. > > Nobody on your team is asking for your opinion or your help. You are offering unsolicited advice... and people don't typically enjoy hearing that. Case in point, you don't like me telling you how to put together sentences. > > lololol you just fucking burned him, holy
> [{quoted}](name=liquid piglett,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7avPFs7R,comment-id=000400000000000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2015-10-07T20:49:27.516+0000) > > you just fucking burned him, holy No sadly he didn't. As I said I take criticism well. I might not be the best at this game and that's because I'm a filthy casual. But the attitudes of the players in this game are the worst that I've ever seen. You say one thing and they pop a gasket. But I'm in the top 5% if not better in World of Tanks. Why? Because I did things incorrectly. I didn't even realize how bad I was until I stopped playing and realized that I was just average and could be much better. So I stopped playing the game altogether and did some research and listened to better players. Look at where I am now. I'm in the top in the community in terms of skill and I carry games by myself on a daily basis. I can't really do that with League because it's even more team oriented and communication is very important. Teams that communicate well will have a much higher chance of winning than one that does not in League. Sadly communication in League is almost non-existent because people don't like or even know how to talk to one another. Talking to people in a team game seems like a big no no here which makes no sense. As I said if saying "wha?" as if in "what just happened," "or what where you thinking when you did that" is enough to set you off then yes you have problems. That's not a joke you have some serious mental problems. This is the ONLY game I know of where giving advice is frowned upon. I don't even understand that. I can't and I refuse to. This is why so many League players are so very very very bad. They can't listen to others and they refuse to. If you tell me to do something or suggest to do something I will think about it and communicate with you on what I decide to do. You ask for someone to build an aura item? Sure lets see if I can afford to. If yes then I say so if not then I say why not. Communication is THAT EASY! But you can't do that in this game. People get pissed too easily. Me saying that play was bad because you let Darius get those kills easily because you didn't pay attention to him is something that is very important to say especially if you want to win the game. If you can't take the hint that you need to be aware of your surroundings so that we can team fight effectively to win the game then there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. You take what I say however you feel its necessary. If I have to spell it out further fine. But if you act like a 5 year old I'm not going to keep talking to you. I already told you that I instantly push the mute button. I'm also used to playing support and jungle and I do so at a plat level. And those roles REQUIRE good communication. And you're telling me that I don't communicate well? Do you know what I do as a support? I let my ADC call the shots. I let him tell me what he wants to do while I actively do my own things. He wants to engage when X happens? Cool or if I don't think so I will say so or maybe suggest something else all depending on the situation. I'm a pretty positive guy and I like encouraging the team to do the right thing and I will point the team in the right direction. This is the type of player that I am. You say I'm not willing to be on the other end of the stick but you have it backwards. I'm more than willing to be on the other end of the stick. If I'm doing something wrong in the game TELL ME! So long as it is logical I will consider it. As I said I didn't get good from not accepting the advice of others and implementing it into my own play and using it to improve. This was not a burning to me this was him pretty much talking out of his ass because I don't like being corrected in my grammar when I intentionally write things a certain way and it is HIGHLY frowned upon by the internet community so please try again.
Chrogo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Delimon007,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7avPFs7R,comment-id=000400000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-07T20:31:08.199+0000) > > . . . wow all the sudden you tricked me about giving me criticism about pretty much my own ethnics which is offensive to ANYONE. Good job! In what world is correcting grammar seen as offensive to anyone? LOL. Holy crap man, just accept that you are a huge hypocrite. You got caught. You made a mistake. Instead of owning up to it, you're now trying to convince me that you are genuinely offended by a simple grammar correction. You don't like people telling you how to write. People don't like being told how to play LoL... that they are playing for enjoyment and not to boost your ELO and listen to your commands like you're their leader. Also I didn't "trick" you. Your being offended by my grammar correction was your natural response. It's not like I manipulated you into being offended by it. You were just annoyed that I corrected you, which is HUMAN NATURE... yet you are trying to tell me it's okay for you to tell people what to do in League but it's not okay for people to tell you how to write on the forum?
> [{quoted}](name=Chrogo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7avPFs7R,comment-id=0004000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-07T20:45:27.920+0000) > > In what world is correcting grammar seen as offensive to anyone? LOL. Holy crap man, just accept that you are a huge hypocrite. You got caught. You made a mistake. Instead of owning up to it, you're now trying to convince me that you are genuinely offended by a simple grammar correction. > > You don't like people telling you how to write. People don't like being told how to play LoL... that they are playing for enjoyment and not to boost your ELO and listen to your commands like you're their leader. > > Also I didn't "trick" you. Your being offended by my grammar correction was your natural response. It's not like I manipulated you into being offended by it. You were just annoyed that I corrected you, which is HUMAN NATURE... yet you are trying to tell me it's okay for you to tell people what to do in League but it's not okay for people to tell you how to write on the forum? Okay. . . You know what I didn't get as good as I am now by not accepting criticism. I actually take it quite well. I didn't even really consider you to be criticizing me I considered you to more be trolling me. And being honest I actually just don't care. If I make a mistake say so. I won't be butt hurt about it. But don't confuse mixing doing something thatno one likes aka correcting people's grammar ESPECIALLY when they wrote it that way on purpose, to correcting someone's performance.
Chrogo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Delimon007,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7avPFs7R,comment-id=0004000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-07T18:58:45.088+0000) > > Nice job grammar nazi. I don't care. That's how I talk. Get over it. BINGO. CAUGHT YOU. I point out your mistake and you get offended and call me a grammar nazi. Feelsbadman. So you can sit here and spew garbage all day about how you want criticism but the moment I point out a single flaw of yours, you tell me to get over it. Nice hypocrisy. :) That feeling you just felt? That's the feeling your teammates feel every single time you tell them to "use the minimap" or "stop dying" or whatever other "communication" you're using. GET. REKT. Nobody on your team is asking for your opinion or your help. You are offering unsolicited advice... and people don't typically enjoy hearing that. Case in point, you don't like me telling you how to put together sentences. > I DO want to be called out on my mistakes. It's how I improve in the first place. Give me suggestions. I will take them. I don't mind criticism unlike some people. lololol
> [{quoted}](name=Chrogo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7avPFs7R,comment-id=00040000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-07T20:24:18.786+0000) > > BINGO. CAUGHT YOU. I point out your mistake and you get offended and call me a grammar nazi. Feelsbadman. > > So you can sit here and spew garbage all day about how you want criticism but the moment I point out a single flaw of yours, you tell me to get over it. Nice hypocrisy. :) > > That feeling you just felt? That's the feeling your teammates feel every single time you tell them to "use the minimap" or "stop dying" or whatever other "communication" you're using. > > GET. REKT. > > Nobody on your team is asking for your opinion or your help. You are offering unsolicited advice... and people don't typically enjoy hearing that. Case in point, you don't like me telling you how to put together sentences. > > lololol . . . wow all the sudden you tricked me about giving me criticism about pretty much my own ethnics which is offensive to ANYONE. Good job!
Chrogo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Delimon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7avPFs7R,comment-id=00040000000000010000,timestamp=2015-10-07T18:06:08.205+0000) > > I don't understand this post at all. . . You are flipping out because someone asked you to think before you do or actually communicated with you and asked you to do something as a suggestion? I'm not flipping out, first of all. Again, you are using the word "communicate" in place of the word "command". You should probably grab a dictionary. Hahahaha... "suggestion". Right. > Like what? You are seriously acting like I'm just some kind of full blown rager. . . I'm the first guy that'll mute your ass. Just saying. . . Never called you a rager. But calling your teammates out on their mistakes does not help your team out in the least bit. Just trying to make you aware of that. I'm sure you make mistakes, and I bet you don't want your team pointing them out every time either. You might say you would be receptive to the feedback, but deep inside you know it would just tilt you. It's called "micro managing". Nobody likes it. > Also you've never played a game with me so don't assume that I communicate with people with however you think I do. If you think saying something like "wha?" questioning someones actions or asking the team to pay attention to their surroundings is raging I have nothing else to say to you. I can come to the assumption about how you communicate with people based on how you communicate in this thread and your views/opinions. I'm telling you again, pointing out people's mistakes is not beneficial to anyone and it makes you look like a jerk. > You also just said that the person who stopped to shit talk the entire team for 15 minutes in a ranked game when no one said nothing to the person was in the right. You just lost all credibility. Where did I say that exactly? lol... Reading comprehension! I had credibility? :p Also it's "no one said anything" not "no one said nothing".
> [{quoted}](name=Chrogo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7avPFs7R,comment-id=000400000000000100000000,timestamp=2015-10-07T18:31:58.105+0000) > > I'm not flipping out, first of all. Again, you are using the word "communicate" in place of the word "command". You should probably grab a dictionary. Hahahaha... "suggestion". Right. I do not command anyone to do anything. Asking you to pay attention to the battlefield is not a command it's reminding you to take heed of what is around you. Sorry you took that as an aggressive verbal command instead of a hint as to what we should all be doing as a group. > Never called you a rager. But calling your teammates out on their mistakes does not help your team out in the least bit. Just trying to make you aware of that. I'm sure you make mistakes, and I bet you don't want your team pointing them out every time either. You might say you would be receptive to the feedback, but deep inside you know it would just tilt you. It's called "micro managing". Nobody likes it. I DO want to be called out on my mistakes. It's how I improve in the first place. Give me suggestions. I will take them. I don't mind criticism unlike some people. > I can come to the assumption about how you communicate with people based on how you communicate in this thread and your views/opinions. I'm telling you again, pointing out people's mistakes is not beneficial to anyone and it makes you look like a jerk. Because how I talk to you on the thread is how I talk to people ingame? That's like saying how I act at home is how I act on the job. I've made this reference and people called me stupid. Then they use the reference themselves like fuckin hypocrites. > Where did I say that exactly? lol... Reading comprehension! You did. You said this is why people don't want to help me saying that this person was right in not wanting to help the team. When no one said anything to the guy and he did this on his own accord. I am nothing like this person. Saying simple words and you over reacting to them is stupid. > I had credibility? :p > > Also it's "no one said anything" not "no one said nothing". Nice job grammar nazi. I don't care. That's how I talk. Get over it. Again you assuming who I am and my personality isn't what you want to do because it's not what you think it is.
: > [{quoted}](name=LtSmashFSP,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MMvGEA3R,comment-id=000a000000010000,timestamp=2015-10-03T22:56:38.505+0000) > > I'm just saying be able to not feed. That's it. Be able to play well enough to not just feed. I don't see how thats unreasonable. Allow me to explain it to you very simply. Your elo will balance out between your best roles (which you assumedly play more) and your worse roles. When you get stuck in your worse roles, you aren't going to do well. FOR SOME REASON people think "oh I gave my teammate a role he sucks at he should at least go even". NO. That would be average. You don't do average at a role you suck at unless you're **not** ranked properly. Expect him to suck and hope you can carry.
> [{quoted}](name=LiveYiOrDieHard,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MMvGEA3R,comment-id=000a0000000100000001,timestamp=2015-10-03T23:22:15.062+0000) > > Allow me to explain it to you very simply. Your elo will balance out between your best roles (which you assumedly play more) and your worse roles. When you get stuck in your worse roles, you aren't going to do well. FOR SOME REASON people think "oh I gave my teammate a role he sucks at he should at least go even". NO. That would be average. You don't do average at a role you suck at unless you're not ranked properly. Expect him to suck and hope you can carry. ^^^^^^^ Pretty much what I was trying to say, which is why I referenced higher gameplay more then lower gameplay where it doesn't matter as much. And like I said I only jungle so if you want me to play another role well, go f*** yourself lol but you kinda already are by not letting me jungle FFS. I even have the proof and stats to back it up. Hell I started to jungle singed and I improved vastly.
: > [{quoted}](name=Delimon007,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MMvGEA3R,comment-id=000a0000000100000000,timestamp=2015-10-03T23:16:24.021+0000) > > I mean that is understandable but when you take someone who's not good at the game and only plays 1-2 roles because they lack understanding of the game in the first place and are sub par is said roles, what do you expect? We all expect the same thing. But someone who mains a role at higher levels of gaemplay vs. a sub par person, that main is going to chow down on the sub par person. one key thing that better players do is eat every mistake they see the enemy make. A sub par person will make plenty whether they want to or not. True, but i feel like at this point we should all know not to go past river alone with no vision etc. People seem to lose all basic knowledge in off roles to the extent it makes sense. The other option to me is to just play a lot of flex champs like Olaf for top and jung so you are always comfortable on champions.
> [{quoted}](name=LtSmashFSP,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MMvGEA3R,comment-id=000a00000001000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-03T23:21:18.014+0000) > > True, but i feel like at this point we should all know not to go past river alone with no vision etc. People seem to lose all basic knowledge in off roles to the extent it makes sense. The other option to me is to just play a lot of flex champs like Olaf for top and jung so you are always comfortable on champions. That's just basic gameplay rules. That doesn't really have to do with sucking in a lane and even then a person that goes 0-5-0 before the 20 minute mark is still unacceptable garbage in my book.
: > [{quoted}](name=Delimon007,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MMvGEA3R,comment-id=000a00000001,timestamp=2015-10-03T22:26:16.445+0000) > > If you play in plat+ someone with sub par gameplay is not going to beat someone who mains the class. That's just common sense. Just playing X champ is not going to remedy that situation. I might be jungle only but my back up is playing as a tanky support. Well if both those roles are taken then you're kind fucked. I can play all roles but you are going to have to carry me. I'm not going to go 0-5-0 and I can't even remember the last time I went 0-5-0 anyway but I'm not going to carry you especially not in plat+ so yea. I'm just saying be able to not feed. That's it. Be able to play well enough to not just feed. I don't see how thats unreasonable.
> [{quoted}](name=LtSmashFSP,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MMvGEA3R,comment-id=000a000000010000,timestamp=2015-10-03T22:56:38.505+0000) > > I'm just saying be able to not feed. That's it. Be able to play well enough to not just feed. I don't see how thats unreasonable. I mean that is understandable but when you take someone who's not good at the game and only plays 1-2 roles because they lack understanding of the game in the first place and are sub par is said roles, what do you expect? We all expect the same thing. But someone who mains a role at higher levels of gaemplay vs. a sub par person, that main is going to chow down on the sub par person. one key thing that better players do is eat every mistake they see the enemy make. A sub par person will make plenty whether they want to or not.
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Delimon007,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3RgMyY1z,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2015-10-03T22:31:41.792+0000) > > That's what your support is for as well. Keep her from farming with aggressive game play. Set up traps to remove certain parts of the lane, let them push for easy jungler ganks, etc. It really isn't too difficult to take advantage of her piss poor early laning phase. Hell just play Taric and stun lock her and watch as her CS withers away. I have made Vayne's life in lane hell as support. Kept her down 40-50 CS (yes that much) and we even got a kill or two on her. She just came back mid game with Botrk and started carrying. All my work was for naught
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3RgMyY1z,comment-id=0007000000000001,timestamp=2015-10-03T22:53:12.089+0000) > > I have made Vayne's life in lane hell as support. Kept her down 40-50 CS (yes that much) and we even got a kill or two on her. She just came back mid game with Botrk and started carrying. All my work was for naught The common mistake people make in League is assuming that this is more like Dota. It's not. League is 100% based of who snowballs harder. Some champs snowball harder than others. You want to keep a champion down you need to keep putting them down and end the game. Everyone will eventually reach end game no matter what you do.
Tritan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Delimon007,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3RgMyY1z,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2015-10-03T22:31:41.792+0000) > > That's what your support is for as well. Keep her from farming with aggressive game play. Set up traps to remove certain parts of the lane, let them push for easy jungler ganks, etc. It really isn't too difficult to take advantage of her piss poor early laning phase. Hell just play Taric and stun lock her and watch as her CS withers away. vayne has a support too. and your talking about one champion. i know draven counters her too, but still, thats only 2 counters, and both are heavily outscaled and bad in the meta. and the problem with cait vs vayne isnt even that she doesnt overpower vayne, but its that top laner + jungler+ potential mid roam can all come in at once, especially with double tp. for example, you first pick vayne, they pick cait taric in reply, then you go twisted fate shen, and some random jungler, and some random support. bam, you just won the game. vayne gets free farm, and if she isnt allowed free farm, your whole team gets two kills a turret and drag. the reason vayne is so strong is because of tp forcing aggresive adcs not to be able to play aggresive.
> [{quoted}](name=liquid piglett,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3RgMyY1z,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-03T22:35:49.077+0000) > > vayne has a support too. > > and your talking about one champion. i know draven counters her too, but still, thats only 2 counters, and both are heavily outscaled and bad in the meta. > > > and the problem with cait vs vayne isnt even that she doesnt overpower vayne, but its that top laner + jungler+ potential mid roam can all come in at once, especially with double tp. > > for example, you first pick vayne, they pick cait taric in reply, then you go twisted fate shen, and some random jungler, and some random support. > > bam, you just won the game. vayne gets free farm, and if she isnt allowed free farm, your whole team gets two kills a turret and drag. > > the reason vayne is so strong is because of tp forcing aggresive adcs not to be able to play aggresive. Yea that's the point of Taric rushing FH and spamming stun to intentionally lower her CS while Cait is also harassing her fprcing her to miss more CS. She's gonna lose more than 20 CS in that lane especially early on.
: Things low elos say that are dead give always that they're low elo
Play X champ it's OP or picks a champ because it is OP Plays roles they don't understand and take them over the person that solely plays said role Stuck in a division that is below plat for hundreds and hundreds of games Has hundreds of games played on one champion and still not even in gold Some of those aren't things that are said but if you wanna find a noob that's how. . . Oh and anyone talking about carrying the game is a noob. Doesn't matter if the guy is 20-0-0. This isn't about carrying it's about working as a team to kill all the enemy towers to get to the enemy nexus. He who destroys the enemy nexus is the true carry of the game.
Tritan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Delimon007,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3RgMyY1z,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-10-03T22:27:45.690+0000) > > She used to be. But if you just play cait she kinda becomes worthless because she has no gold to work with. . . problem is she can still farm, cait will have about 20 more cs but its nothing too bad. even though vayne will be lower income, she still has a better midgame then cait making it irrelevant.
> [{quoted}](name=liquid piglett,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3RgMyY1z,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2015-10-03T22:28:49.018+0000) > > problem is she can still farm, cait will have about 20 more cs but its nothing too bad. even though vayne will be lower income, she still has a better midgame then cait making it irrelevant. That's what your support is for as well. Keep her from farming with aggressive game play. Set up traps to remove certain parts of the lane, let them push for easy jungler ganks, etc. It really isn't too difficult to take advantage of her piss poor early laning phase. Hell just play Taric and stun lock her and watch as her CS withers away.
: Friendly reminder that the marksman class only has 1 champion out of 20 that is difficult to play
Tristana is actually pretty hard to play now. She's no longer just point and click. You have to think before you do not to mention that AP tristana pretty much got removed from the game.
Tritan (NA)
: can we just make vayne actually weak early?
She used to be. But if you just play cait she kinda becomes worthless because she has no gold to work with. . .
: > [{quoted}](name=Ballserium,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MMvGEA3R,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2015-10-03T21:53:34.176+0000) > > all I say is "I can't adc for shit" and if people give adc to me anyway the deserve it. > I can play support and mid to a decent extent, and top and jungle are my jam. Play cait, stand back and not die. Last hit for fifteen minutes and let your team peel for you. Doesn't work in bronze but seems kind of brainless in your elo if you are gold plus.
> [{quoted}](name=LtSmashFSP,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MMvGEA3R,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2015-10-03T22:21:15.839+0000) > > Play cait, stand back and not die. Last hit for fifteen minutes and let your team peel for you. Doesn't work in bronze but seems kind of brainless in your elo if you are gold plus. If you play in plat+ someone with sub par gameplay is not going to beat someone who mains the class. That's just common sense. Just playing X champ is not going to remedy that situation. I might be jungle only but my back up is playing as a tanky support. Well if both those roles are taken then you're kind fucked. I can play all roles but you are going to have to carry me. I'm not going to go 0-5-0 and I can't even remember the last time I went 0-5-0 anyway but I'm not going to carry you especially not in plat+ so yea.
: You have to play every role for ranked
I only play jungle. I still went from B2 to S2 in 2 days and from S4 to G5 in a day. Please tell me more about how I need be good enough to play all roles in the game in order to progress. Most of my losses come from me not jungling. That's a simple fact which is also proven in my stats so if you want the highest chance of winning possible, you'd let me jungle.
: how do i get out of elo hell
You tell me. . . I got to gold in a day from S4 and I haven't left G5 once nor did I care to. The players are so bad and so toxic it just didn't make any sense. I thought players got better and less toxic the higher you go but I was so very very wrong. Hell it was enough to make me quit League. . .
: How to Easily Climb the Ladder/ How to efficiently complete Provision/When does toxicity get lowest?
: How is Soraka in Mid Lane?
: > [{quoted}](name=Delimon007,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=2vuiFVFw,comment-id=003c,timestamp=2015-06-30T04:56:18.848+0000) > It really is easy to not be a dick. It really is. But when people think that giving advice should be a bannable offense there's a problem with that system. If I ever did come back to League and I can't and won't because I no longer know my account information, I wouldn't say a single word because I know that if I do I could offend anyone and I mean anyone for the smallest little thing I would mostly likely be reported and banned, once again, not from valid reports but just a massive clump of invalid, false reports that no human being in their right mind would ban. No one in the history of this game has ever been banned for "giving advice". I would bet dollars to donuts your advice was more like passive aggressive taunting.
> [{quoted}](name=RedPannda,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=2vuiFVFw,comment-id=003c0000,timestamp=2015-08-22T01:56:22.130+0000) > > No one in the history of this game has ever been banned for "giving advice". I would bet dollars to donuts your advice was more like passive aggressive taunting. What is an automated system, hence, why I was unbanned. Only took them 10 days to read the ticket and not bot response it.
Budupops (NA)
: What was ur highscool GPA
3.9 something and without doing homework at home 3rd in the class when I wasn't even paying attention, I just wanted to go home and game
: Riven's weakness should be an energy source.
If she used energy she would have to be compensated. . . nvm just give her energy.
: RIOT GIVE SOME CONTEXT ON THE LEE BUFFS
That's actually a pretty nice change to lee I don't see what all this bitching is about it doesn't give him a massive amount of power just a small shift in numbers.
: CertainlyT's reasoning behind forcing morde into bot
mordi is beyond broken The only counter to mordi is that he pushes lanes all day and is vulnerable to jungle ganks.
: This Vayne was 1/6 at one point
that's league in general tho not just vayne
Reinou (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Maya Fey,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=I9Ev4b43,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-08-03T17:14:05.172+0000) > > The problem is what Shyv is doing will work a lot of the time. Unless you can get a huge lead and your team isn't retarded, Shyvana has every chance of coming back because she's that bullshit. And IDC what anyone says, just because you can get sated through ganking doesn't mean it isn't faster through farming. You might lose 1-2 stacks tops when ganking but ganking will give you and your ally gold, and other advantages. Then you can go back to farming :^ Also Shyvana takes 1 sec to clear 5 camps at once so she has no reason to not gank.
> [{quoted}](name=Lucchinii,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=I9Ev4b43,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2015-08-03T18:04:18.855+0000) > > You might lose 1-2 stacks tops when ganking but ganking will give you and your ally gold, and other advantages. Then you can go back to farming :^ > > Also Shyvana takes 1 sec to clear 5 camps at once so she has no reason to not gank. Most of my ganks are to apply lane and map pressure, not to get kills. Anyone who thinks ganking is just for kills is a low elo moron who most likely doesn't jungle.
: "Help, I am behind and I can't fight Jax under turret at this point" "Not worried, not my problem" -Udyr Jax goes 13/1/5 and Udyr goes 1/11/5
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=I9Ev4b43,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-08-03T18:09:01.572+0000) > > "Help, I am behind and I can't fight Jax under turret at this point" > > "Not worried, not my problem" -Udyr > > Jax goes 13/1/5 and Udyr goes 1/11/5 Um, no offense but that's not his problem and that's a bad udyr
: The problem is what Shyv is doing will work a lot of the time. Unless you can get a huge lead and your team isn't retarded, Shyvana has every chance of coming back because she's that bullshit. And IDC what anyone says, just because you can get sated through ganking doesn't mean it isn't faster through farming.
> [{quoted}](name=Maya Fey,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=I9Ev4b43,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-08-03T17:14:05.172+0000) > > The problem is what Shyv is doing will work a lot of the time. Unless you can get a huge lead and your team isn't retarded, Shyvana has every chance of coming back because she's that bullshit. And IDC what anyone says, just because you can get sated through ganking doesn't mean it isn't faster through farming. ^ also that was a bad jungler, not the items fault.
: you left a game and you are complaining about people who had a bad game, you are also complaining about Silver 5's not knowing stuff like jungle invades? no duh! if they knew about stuff like that they would be higher up the ladder. The fact that you left the game pretty much tells me, you also raged in the game since i have yet to see a single ragequitter not rage in-game before quitting. Everyone has bad games, everyone has that one or two games every once in a while where they feed like crazy and do everything wrong, you need to learn that happens to EVERYONE and it can happen at any given moment. You leaving didn't make the game any better for them and only served as for completely ruining any chances of comeback, learning what to do when behind and trying out new things, all the while ruining the game for the opponents as well since now they have this unfair match that it's no fun to play
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VJnGa3WQ,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2015-08-03T18:17:57.202+0000) > > you left a game and you are complaining about people who had a bad game, you are also complaining about Silver 5's not knowing stuff like jungle invades? no duh! if they knew about stuff like that they would be higher up the ladder. The fact that you left the game pretty much tells me, you also raged in the game since i have yet to see a single ragequitter not rage in-game before quitting. Everyone has bad games, everyone has that one or two games every once in a while where they feed like crazy and do everything wrong, you need to learn that happens to EVERYONE and it can happen at any given moment. You leaving didn't make the game any better for them and only served as for completely ruining any chances of comeback, learning what to do when behind and trying out new things, all the while ruining the game for the opponents as well since now they have this unfair match that it's no fun to play If people on my team go 0-14 in 8 mins do you know what I would do? Farm the jungle. That's pretty much afking, but I'm still there. But I'm not helping the team but because I haven't physically left and I'm stuck with the idiots I won't be banned for it. Do you see how stupid your comment is? I've also never even seen a game go 0-14 in 8 minutes with the sole exception of intentional feeding. If everyone on your team died twice in 8 mins the score still wouldn't be 0-14.
: A negative experience for me - **** you Riot.
Comments like these are why I stopped playing League. "You afked you deserve to be banned etc." meanwhile feeding team mates going 0-14 in 8 minutes is no where near acceptable behavior. And they won't be punished at all. Instead you guys would rather ban the person who AFKed from a game filled with trolls than the trolls themselves and you wonder why your game has gotten so damn bad.
pleep (NA)
: What is it about pleep that triggers nerds so much?
When are they going to perma ban you from the forums? I'm still waiting for that day.
: My friend just hit level 30, lost 50% of his placement matches, and got placed in Silver 3.
TBH I think that everyone should start from the same point (bronze 3) in their first season of joining ranked, from then on be dropped one tier at the start of every new season to match the new ladder system (anyone diamond+ will be put into plat with diamonds having Plat 2 as their highest and those above diamond being placed in plat 1, D5's get gold 1)
: > [{quoted}](name=Delimon007,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EunEGc1j,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2015-07-28T19:46:24.088+0000) > > rofl singed is on that list how exactly do you outplay someone as singed? running away? Such outplay
> [{quoted}](name=MercuryCannons,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EunEGc1j,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2015-07-28T20:09:27.571+0000) > > how exactly do you outplay someone as singed? > > running away? Such outplay use your flings properly? Not dying?
: So talk to me about Singed.
So is my main getting nerfed. . . again? And for proxy singed you rush armor or you can buy WotA to soak up the spell vamp from waves, ward the enemy jungler to avoid ganks and just farm and force your opponent to farm under the tower which not all can do easily which leads them vulnerable to ganks.
: If anybody playing the following champions ever types "outplayed" their account should be auto perma
: A Question to Players Who are Toxic to Teammates Who Aren't Doing Good
Well one common trend that I've noticed is that the higher you go in elo the more people accept criticism so long as it's valid criticism while the lower elo you go the more people reject it. It's just something I've noticed over my years of playing League. Except for low eloed divisions of any tier. They're all toxic as hell.
: Who counters Leblanc?
{{champion:56}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:82}}
: If the enemy picks singed just dodge
: > [{quoted}](name=Tundra Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=dAy7IkVl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-07-27T05:11:41.740+0000) > > Wait I just realized that it was a perma for posting a phishing link, but some people posted images of their ban for posting that same link, and some only got 7 days instead o.o You usually don't get permabanned from one offense, he probably had a stack of offenses from his many many many spam threads/posts to foreclose it.
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=dAy7IkVl,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2015-07-27T05:24:43.050+0000) > > You usually don't get permabanned from one offense, he probably had a stack of offenses from his many many many spam threads/posts to foreclose it. ^ for real tho this surprises people. . .
: So whos all getting Windows 10
no thanks I'll wait until bugs r fixed then jump on the train
Norscout (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Delimon007,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=dAy7IkVl,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-07-27T05:14:27.935+0000) > > yea and looking at who was banned I'm surprised the dude didn't get banned earlier. . . Banned for what?
> [{quoted}](name=Norscout,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=dAy7IkVl,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2015-07-27T05:16:15.306+0000) > > Banned for what? it's not an offense but being a shit poster lol
Trídent (NA)
: {{champion:236}} "Obama" LOL
> [{quoted}](name=TridentSPQR,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=ABJZ3mzM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-07-26T23:29:52.324+0000) > > {{champion:236}} > "Obama" > > > LOL ^ lol. . .
Norscout (NA)
: Another one of us bites the dust
yea and looking at who was banned I'm surprised the dude didn't get banned earlier. . .
: daily reminder that an ultimate Ahri skin is not worthy
ahri has enough skins that ultimate skin needs to go to someone else
: > [{quoted}](name=Mylon Requiem,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8hytLYey,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-07-27T02:57:01.898+0000) > > This ^ > > Never once have I ever had a teammate thank me for giving them advice, instructing them how to respond to what's going in the game when they don't know what to do, or when they make a screw-up and I provide the solution to prevent that particular screw-up from happening again. > > You say "I'm all for constructive criticism", and yet I highly doubt that. People in this game think that they know when they've made a mistake, but the reality of the situation is that they are likely completely unaware of when they have made a mistake, and it only occurs to them "Oh, I messed up" when they are looking at a gray screen. There are so many "know-it-all's" who don't want their mistakes explained to them and analyzed because they cannot take criticism or any semblance of another player's positive, informative input. > > People need to stop defending their mistakes, accept them, learn what impact their mistake had, and then move forward. The other side of this coin is that "constructive criticism" almost never happens. 99% of the people claiming they were offering "constructive criticism" are flaming, raging fucktards in-game. Frankly, most players use the term "constructive criticism" as a shield for their highly toxic behavior. And they'll defend it to the bitter end on these forums, at least until a Rioter and/or a Tribunal Report pop up and demonstrate just how non-constructive their criticism actually is.
> [{quoted}](name=Doc Robot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8hytLYey,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2015-07-27T03:27:49.608+0000) > > The other side of this coin is that "constructive criticism" almost never happens. 99% of the people claiming they were offering "constructive criticism" are flaming, raging fucktards in-game. > > Frankly, most players use the term "constructive criticism" as a shield for their highly toxic behavior. And they'll defend it to the bitter end on these forums, at least until a Rioter and/or a Tribunal Report pop up and demonstrate just how non-constructive their criticism actually is. okay so explain to me the final game I played on my main account was me telling the thresh how to use his relic properly but the entire time he basically kept calling me a dumbass and that I had no idea what I was talking about when relicing what your adc has already attacked especially an adc like trist who has a passive to help her farm even better but sucks for farming under the tower is bad. This is what happens when you try criticize others and not just in league but in any game. Hell like recently in world of tanks. My tank has 120 frontal armor and 90 side armor. But that's 90 side armor + spaced armor which adds on to it plus angling. Penetration is rnged by about 50%, 25% below the average pen of the gun and up to 25% more. He had 144 average pen. The chances of him penning me was around 50-60% and well 60% of his shots went through and he said I got lucky because of RNG but in reality he was trying to circle me making my tank even more angled at certain points making his shots bounce. He failed to realize this and also the fact that my side armor is worth 110-120 armor which is as much as my frontal armor is. But he refused to accept my criticism and instantly black listed me because what I was saying made no sense. And he was a blue player which means he's well above average but he still can't understand basic concepts such as this.
: A Question to Players Who are Toxic to Teammates Who Aren't Doing Good
Generally I tell a person to do something and then they back talk me so yea that's why.
Sohleks (NA)
: Nobody Talks About
Problem and his main weakness are jungler ganks and short range
: is runaans a worth buy on nasus?
You can buy anything on nasus, literally anything, but if you want attack speed just buy a phantom dancer.
: Lol, already had to dodge both the next two lobbies. Scrubs decided to take the JG role with KDA:s under 2 and 75% loss rates. Fun stuff. Jeez.
> [{quoted}](name=jaymc1130,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=iQWaAFtN,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2015-07-27T00:03:43.735+0000) > > Lol, already had to dodge both the next two lobbies. Scrubs decided to take the JG role with KDA:s under 2 and 75% loss rates. Fun stuff. Jeez. You mean the exact type of players that got me banned? Go figure.
Jikker (NA)
: Even when I leave lane 6-0 I can't carry
play {{champion:27}} and stop giving a fuck you are going to win 50% of your games by default so if you play a champion that doesn't give a fuck you'll win more
: I forgot I made this. But yeah I'm pretty sure all three of them are idiots in their own right.
> [{quoted}](name=Workshop Shaco,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PTsojwEa,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2015-07-26T05:10:12.398+0000) > > I forgot I made this. But yeah I'm pretty sure all three of them are idiots in their own right. agreed this is why fox news is garbage
Show more

Delimon007

Level 20 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion