datfatguy (OCE)
: This game started to plummet during season 6. Keystones were added in season 6.
Agreed but from a different point of view. As a support main, the runes/keystones just seem weird. As a Lulu, I can whimsy my ADC and because of Aery they will get my move speed and attack speed buff and also get Ardent, leaving me to shield our tank or whoever is soaking damage. As a Soraka, I can just Q the enemy and thanks to font of life everyone who hits that person gets Ardent despite me only giving them a 2hp heal. Hell, as Nami I can E my ADC and give them a shield and Ardent and slowing auto attacks. Like, none of this makes sense. I've literally saved teammates because of Aery shield by using some random ass ability. I kept my teammate from dying to ignite by speeding them up as Zilean and standing really close so Aery would return fast so I could do it again. Like, it takes a level of mechanics to do that, but it's also just dumb that a level 5 Zilean can save his teammate from ignite by making them faster. Most people know what each champion can do. So when a Karthuis ults someone who's 100hp and they don't die, normally he can look at the menu and say, "ah, Janna must've shielded them". But when you somehow prevent your teammate from dying as Braum because you just happened to be standing near them with Guardian, it's not instantly apparent and makes it even harder for people to figure out how they were outplayed. I don't feel like adding these choices did anything besides add a ton of random damage to an already damage heavy game. Even though my whole post is showing examples of using the runes to save people, it also shows how it's made it easier. As Lulu, I can almost freely whimsy my ADC and save my shield for when they are really in trouble, whereas before if you wanted to apply Ardent you needed to "waste" shield to apply it. As Nami I can E my ADC first to apply Ardent and save my heal for the tank/person taking damage instead of trying to make sure I apply Ardent to the right person. Like, this just doesn't really make sense to me. Additionally, runes like conqueror and electrocute kinda defeat the purpose in my mind. Rammus taunts a Yi and Yi gets to deal true damage and heal from it. Doesn't make any sense. Assassin missed everything but landed the point and click ability and a few autos and be rewarded with instant burst. And why not give every tank Leona's W or give every champion Ashe's passive. Why should GP and TF be the only ones who earn extra money in lane? Why should that tank suddenly take more damage because someone autoed them 3 times? These things just aren't necessary in my eyes and just make it even harder to balance this game in my opinion.
: I play supp and usually don't bother about this; there are times that my ADC keeps aa farming when I am actually playing 1v2 and trying to get a kill as 1v1 trade , right at last moment they flash in for kill and don't use heal to save me. It is still 1v1 trade so I don't worry much. But problem is they actually say that I fed opponent ADC, even if it was adc for supp trade and my adc actually gain more xp+gold because they didn't die. They don't understand this logic and keeps wasting time to chat and trash talk, instead of capitalizing on the advantage gained. When they trash talk me, I sometimes wait for them to die first in fights and then take the kill; when I do what they do or simply copy paste what they write they lose their minds. So, if you're not a supp try to always secure the kill for yourself and ADC thinks that every role doesn't need gold, like supp and literally take it granted that they can ks from solo laners.
Yeah, some ADC players just don't know. I had a game once as a Brand support, I got engaged on and full comboed the enemy bot lane and got them both to like 150 hp before they killed me. My Vayne finally sees them low and decides to stop farming and go for kills, so she flash autos with her Shiv auto attack. They both somehow survive that, but my passive burn kills them both and she cries, "STOP KS BRAND." I'm literally dead and being blamed for KSing after doing basically 95% of the damage. I have no words for players like that.
: Yah, I think the it should give full champions tbh. Makes up for it tbh.
I could accept that if it was an account that didn't have all the champions already. But if you do, it just feels like a slap in the face. For example, I got Elementalist Lux skin shard in one of my hextech chests and the next one I get a Master Yi champ shard which is 90BE.
Rioter Comments
: level 30 adc without a brain continues to feed enemy laner
Literally just had a game where you can watch the enemy Rengar walk into our bot lane bush, so I ping it. ADC ignores and instantly dies. I watch the Rengar put a control ward in said bush, watch the enemy sups Aery fly into said bush and disappear, and don't see either of them leave on the ward I had in their lane bush, so I ping the bush again. ADC ignores, instantly dies, and then says "ward that damn bush sup". Like, there's only so much you can do to stop people from dying to really obvious things.
: The amount of time it takes to open token loot is too dang high
Exactly, opening a chest or capsule, fine, it's a "wait for it" kinda moment with a "oh wow" or "well, that's ok" moment. But when I say "give me this specific skin", it's not an "oh wow" moment when the animation reveals that I got what I asked form.
Krexxon (NA)
: Soliciting Advice
My biggest advice is learn to look at the game and lose interest in a lost game so you don't tilt from it. If the loss isn't your fault, let it go. I had a game where we started out bot lane with Soraka getting a 2 for 1, then I hear top and mid die 2 times within 3 minutes. We get another kill bot lane and it is now 3 to 5, with all 3 kills on bot lane. The ADC said, "so, is the game literally a loss already". Around 10 minutes in we get gangbanged by the 8/1 top laner, the jungler, and the enemy bot lane only to lose our tower first. The most fed person on our team was the 2/1 Soraka. Like, unless the enemy team royally screws up, this game is over and it wasn't the bot laners fault. I've had similar experiences to the above one in most of my recent games, and the best thing you can do is either stop playing, or accept that people are going to make bad plays and just do your best. I literally ping a bush multiple times and ping the enemy Rengars name 3 times and watch as my ADC just walks forward with no vision and is surprised by Rengar being in that same bush not ones, not twice, but three different times during that game. And he blames me for not warding a bush that I know is control warded and assume has 3 people in it when we can literally see them enter said bush from a different ward I placed. There is only so much you can do each game. Unless you play a splitpush champion like Tryndamere and can end the game before your teammates get caught too many times, then you will always be at the mercy of your team and the only thing you can do to help yourself is to separate your bad plays from your teammates bad plays. For instance, my ADC showed up late to lane so that put us behind and then he got hooked and died a few times which put us further behind. The enemy hook jng, hook sup, and fed ADC are beating on our tower. I back up but my ADC walks into hook range and gets hooked. I try to save him. Him getting hooked is his fault. Me trying to save him is my fault. When he got hooked, I should've just left him. Me trying to peel the enemy team off him though is my fault, so despite my intentions being good and me trying to peel for my ADC, I made a mistake by staying to save him. Yeah, if he hadn't been there, both of us wouldn't die, but there was no reason for me to die anyway and you need to make that distinction. Blaming your team only works so far. At some point you need to look at what you could've done during that game to save it. Maybe you didn't ping enough, maybe you didn't punish that one mistake, maybe you didn't CS well enough, etc. Yeah, some games are out of your control, but you should always try to focus on yourself because you are the only part of the game you can control. The fewer mistakes you make, the less opportunities the enemy has to punish.
: Why the heck can enemies use QSS in Morde's ult?
It's coded as a suppression. When Morde points at his target, him and his target are suppressed for a second. If you QSS at that moment, it cancels the ult. I don't know if you can QSS later and escape once in the death realm, but you can during that 1 second. It's the same with Urgot ult. If you wait until the chains are dragging you back to Urgot, you can QSS it. You can also use unstoppable abilities to avoid being dragged back at all like Sion ult, etc.
: Hahahaha you're actually expecting people to play this game as if they were a team lmao. The game is all about who can get fed the fastest and do the most damage to snowball and carry. Riot took that ability away from marksmen last season when they removed them from the game. I don't even know why people still play them. Also to people's comments about marksmen "split pushing", well maybe it's because they need the gold, and if they group mid, the jgl and mid take all the cs, and if the marksman doesn't split, no one else will so the waves just get pushed into tower basically forfeiting the game because no one else in low elo understands why waves need to constantly be pushed. New players just want to do a ton of damage and solo carry. Let's face it no one cares about marksmen anymore because they DON'T want to have to protect them. When in reality marksmen players are probably the smartest players on the team and know better than to go into jungles without vision. Know not to engage when they are alone. Know when they are able to help and not help. But everyone just lives on an island in their own little world and wants to pass blame on everyone else for their own mistakes. If one more person tells me not to shoot their front line when that's the only target I have access to (because no one peels or protects and their front line isnt just gonna let me walk by them to hit a squishy) and marksmen are dps tank killers, I'm gonna flip some tables. No one that plays this game respects marksmen. When in reality they should be following their lead more often than not. So many people complain about marksmen "not helping" so they just spam ping the player. How about you go help the marksman do whatever their doing? Hmmm? Ever thought about that?
While I generally agree with your post, I can't save every ADC when they do dumb stuff. In my last 20 games I've had ADCs making questionable moves time and time again despite me trying to help them. An Ezreal that E's under the enemy tower trying to kill the 300 hp Lucian while the Fiddlesticks support is clearing a ward in the bush beside him, and Ezreal is surprised that the Fiddle has a fear. A Jinx that sees the enemy pop Herald right in front of her (she W'd them) and decided to stand between the enemy team and the tower instead of just giving it. She dies and so do I because I dumbly stay to try and defend her. Then have her complain about how useless the support is since her support can't protect her from 3 people when she's stunned in place for 5 seconds. Surprisingly though, I barely out damaged our ADC on that useless support. A Lucian that can plainly see that the enemy hook jungle, hook support, and hyper carry ADC are beating on our tower and our own jungler is on the opposite side of the map. Instead of giving the tower, he hovers just at max hook range, gets hooked, and dies, bringing me with him because I dumbly tried to save him instead of just walking away. My personal favorite is the Jhin in this one game. I have a ward in the enemies lane bush and I watch Rengar walk over that ward and into our bot lane bush. For some reason I couldn't get my danger ping to work so I resort to a standard ping and ping Rengars name 3 times. My jungle is keen on ganking for whatever reason and neither of them understand what I'm trying to say in the 2 seconds I had and then blame me for not communicating that there was a Rengar in that lane bush. I literally see Rengar place a control ward in our lane bush and then notice as the supports Aery flies into that bush and disappears. So, I assume they are in that bush and assume my ADC is smart enough to figure out that as well. Or, if he doesn't think Rengar is there, that he at the very least assume the enemy ADC and sup might be hiding in that bush. ADC doesn't seem to notice, walks up to CS, instantly dies again to the jungle and enemy bot laners that were hiding in said control warded bush, and then whines that I need to "ward that damn bush" to which I say, "I'm not warding a bush with 3 people in it". He also dies to the Rengar hiding in that same bush another time later that game as my ADC is solo splitpushing without vision, then says, "I bet our sup has the lowest vision score" (I had the highest in the game) and ends the game with "most useless team, sup learn to play". -------------------------------------------- I completely agree that when your ADC is playing properly that you should defend them so they can do damage, but ADCs also need to learn there is only so much I can do as a support. If I am first pick and pick Nami and they counter with Blitzcrank, then you need to stand back because I can only do so much if you get hooked. If I first pick Yuumi and they counter with Alistar, then you need to stand back because I can't stop his engage. If I last pick Brand to balance out our all AD team, then you need to stand back because I have 1 stun and a ton of damage, so that's all I can use to save you. Even if I counter pick Leona Kat Yi with Janna then you need to realize that I can't only peel so much when the rest of our team went full damage low CC champs vs this all in enemy comp.
: Honestly what to do if your bot lane is useless?
I love how people say this and then don't help bot lane. If losing bot lanes makes you feel like you instantly lose the game, then help bot lane get ahead. That seems like a simple solution to me. Alternatively, look at your team and see who can deal with the fed enemy bot laner. For instance, I had a game where the enemy mid and jungle came bot 6 different times during lane phase, twice the jungler came solo, and the other 4 times the mid was with him. They spent so much time bot that our mid lane Katarina who was 4/0 before mid started roaming bot and ended the game 15/4. Getting that Kat fed worked out because she blew up the 5/0 Vayne before a team fight even happened, didn't matter how ahead Vayne was. Those are literally your two options, either help that lane so they aren't losing, or help the person who can shut down the enemy ADC.
: I mean the game seems to be so early game focused nowadays I don't wanna reconnect anyway lol. Whenever someone on my team DCs I always pray they don't make the remake timer and I've even had people vote yes on remake even when we see "summoner reconnected". Call me an ass but here is what happens in the majority of reconnect cases, they feed. They don't play like they are behind, go for the same plays they would do if they were fed or they don't give up CS and just die for it. Usually tilting and being extremely toxic in the process because they want someone to win their lane for them since they DCed. I, personally, have never had someone in my lane , top, come back from being afk and not feed me to the point game was over. To the point both mid and jg have to gank to help because turret can't stop me then I just get a triple. It's honestly just not fair.
While I agree, there is no punishment for being behind now. If you counter jungle and put the enemy jungler behind, he'll catch up in two camps. If you are AFK for 10 minutes, give it like two waves and now you are the same level as your support. I had a game where the enemy ADC afked, so I froze the wave by my tower and just farmed because the jungler and support were duo'd so I figured he'd be bot often. My support didn't like that and instead used his abilities on the waves to push it. After pushing the wave, he went forward and, not surprisingly, died to the jungler ganking. Jungler got 4 or 5 kills off my support doing this non-stop push behavior that he just hard carried the game despite the ADC only have 1 item.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DemainaNyx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EtmNNO86,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T19:19:02.281+0000) > > If you are playing Leona or Ali, then sure, because both of them have abilities that make them near impossible for anyone to kill besides a full 5 team focusing you. However, as Naut or Braum, I've been chewed through multiple times by a Zed because I blocked them from getting to my ADC so he ult combos me basically to buy him time to escape afterwards. If you die from a single zed combo as naut, youre playing the game wrong. Youve got enough CC and damage to kill him first. Likewise, braum can shield a ton of zeds damage and negate it. Sure, it means you need skill to press the right direction for your shield, but still.
I did, I used my CC to prevent Zed from getting to my ADC. I hooked and ulted and autoed him so he couldn't get to my ADC, then he ulted me so he didn't die because he was half health and comboed me and I died. Having all the CC in the world doesn't matter if no one is there to deal damage to the person sitting in place for 5 seconds. When you manage to save your 100hp Jinx from the assassin ghostblading to her, you think that's enough but then he just pops you instead because no one is helping you.
Rioter Comments
: What is your honor level, and how did you get there?
4.1 Honestly, I never really talk in games. Normally when I notice myself starting to type it's because someone is blaming others for losing the game and that triggers me. If that's the case I normally say one thing and then mute them so I don't type more. Assuming that isn't the case, I may say things like "bot pushing, no wards" or "we need to group" but that's about it.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=PB4UAME,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EtmNNO86,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-06-14T17:05:48.676+0000) > > Every single game for the last oh, 3+ years. The TTK for tanks is less than a 6th of what it was pre season 5. You mean exactly 0 games for the last 3+ years? I can be down 3k as a support tank, and it will take 3 full rotations for any assassin to solo kill me. As a support tank. Not even a tank tank.
If you are playing Leona or Ali, then sure, because both of them have abilities that make them near impossible for anyone to kill besides a full 5 team focusing you. However, as Naut or Braum, I've been chewed through multiple times by a Zed because I blocked them from getting to my ADC so he ult combos me basically to buy him time to escape afterwards.
: Two Morde's ulting
One for all Morde will be interesting then.
: The case for mobility + burst damage allowing for too much agency in a team game
I never understood why we have champions like Ashe who has no mobility and some sustain damage and then you have champions like Lucian who have insane mobility and a ton of burst damage. I get that Ashe offers utility to her team, but is her utility that high that she should do so little damage to balance out her power budget? Yeah, a team wide slow is amazing, except for the fact that she's dead before she can apply it to anyone because everyone can dash to her and kill her. When the only counter to a champion is "just CC them," it's a bad design IMO. CC is just as strong against an immobile champion as it is vs a mobile one, so why play an immobile champion then? IMO, immobile champions should do more damage to balance out the fact they can't instantly dodge things like a mobile champ can, but that's not how it is. Honestly, I would love to see a breakdown of each champions power budget just to see what Riot thinks makes X champion strong. Like giving us actually percentages on these things to see what is supposed to be strong on each champion. Maybe then they'd have to sit down and look at some of these champions and realize that some are way over tuned vs others.
: honestly stop making chroma packs for skins that belong in a skin line its dumb
Agreed. Bloodmoon skins should be red. Winter Wonderland skins should be blue/white. Arclight should be yellow-ish gold and white. Making Arclight or Bloodmoon skins blue doesn't fit the skin line. Same with Winter Wonderland being red or yellow. Why even bother calling it that skinline when you're just gonna throw chromas on it to mess with the coloring. Not every skin needs a chroma. Imagine a chroma for Silver Kayle and Black Alistar. Yeah, it would be dumb playing a red Silver Kayle skin, so stop doing it for your other color based skin lines. I mean, what's the point of prestiege skins with the same animations as the base skins if there are also gold chromas for other skins that use that skins specific animation?
: They patched that a while back as far as I know. If you swap too often you apparently get threatening messages saying you'll lose the right to have separate rankings.
Good to know, since that was beyond dumb. But still, it seems like people just do whatever they want when not in their main role, which sorta ruins the whole point of this position system.
: I'll be honest: If you are complaining about Janna standing behind you, you don't know her kit. That's where she SHOULD be. But she should be doing more than just shielding.
Late game yeah, but early game she's really strong at poking, hence why the recommended item for her is spell thief. If you take spell thief and never do anything except press E, you might as well take coin so you actually make money from your support item and get your sight stone earlier. And I do know Janna's kit. She has a really strong W and Q that can not only be used to disengage, but also to engage. Early game, she can W the enemy ADC and E herself to avoid taking return damage. Or, start a tornado out of vision, run up to the ADC, press W on them, press Q when they are in the path of your tornado, and hopefully your ADC notices the knocked up target and finishes them off. Believe me, there's a lot a Janna can do in lane besides just spam E on cooldown.
: 1) Let the incompetent ADC die instead of making it a double kill trying to save him. 2) Let the incompetent ADC die again instead of making it a double kill trying to save him. 3) Ignore his complaints about you letting him die instead of making it a double kill trying to save him. 4) Let the opposing bot lane take all the turret plates. 5) Let the incompetent ADC die again instead of making it a double kill trying to save him. 6) Let the opposing bot lane take the turret. 7) Ping off your jangler. 8) Pray that your other lanes are winning. 9) Profit. {{champion:142}}
This exactly. If someone is being dumb, let them be dumb alone. Better to be losing 1 kill instead of 2.
: Lol from playing both roles it does go both ways. I would say there are more horrible supports then adc.
The problem is that Support dictates the bot lane, so if you are a competent ADC but your support has no clue what to do, then you basically lose your lane phase because of it. It's even worse when you are a lane winning ADC/support. I had a game where the enemy Thresh was roaming around the map while my Leona stood behind me letting the solo Caitlyn free farm. Like, zone her. She's alone. Just walk up into the bush and throw abilities at her if she dares get near the wave. Boom, now Cait is behind and will be extremely worthless during her mid game. Or, go counter Thresh's roams and stop leeching exp. Or, you have supports like the "I'll stand 9 feet behind you and shield" Janna's who take Spell thief without using a single ability on the enemies so you're essentially in a 1v2 with 200 extra hp now and then. Great... Or the "I don't want to actually support" Veigar's that miss every Q and cage (like not even trapping them inside it, just straight up misses), gets fed up because you aren't playing aggressively enough when he misses, starts taking farm, pushes the wave, runs forward after you start backing, dies to the obvious jungler who's been in that bush on a ward for almost 2 minutes now, and then blames you for leaving him. At least with an incompetent ADC I can at least use them as bait cause the enemy team will think "we have to kill that ADC" so maybe we can get return kills on our actually fed members. Or, if all else fails, hope the ADC knows how to stand still and right click late game and pray the enemy team doesn't notice that they got their 4 items and now actually do damage despite not knowing what to do. Plus there is always the age old adage of "you used all that to kill a support, lul".
: Can we corale mages out of the support position
Just make Enchanters worth it again so they can actually defend people with their abilities instead of just being walking double kill for the assassins/divers when trying to defend the ADC. And fix all the mages that the mage update screwed up and they'll be able to survive in mid lane again. But until then, I'm going to play what I need to play in order to win my games. If that means that my teamcomp of Fiora, Rengar, Talon, Vayne, and Brand isn't fun, I can't help that, but I need to be the AP, AOE, and waveclear my team needs since none of them thought those were important qualities. Would've picked Zyra for easier CC, but since the enemy has an Irelia and my plants become just a free gapcloser for her, I'll just hope my AOE damage makes up for our lack of CC since no one else on my team thought that was an important thing to have vs that Yi pick. Literally, there are so many games I've had where teammates ignore obvious team comp issues and just pick whatever they want to play and I'm stuck trying to cover 14 different things from the support position. At least having a viable mage support helps for those instances. Granted, I would rather not be the APC of our team when I'm 3 levels down and 4K gold behind the enemy APC, but that's the hand I'm dealt so I work with it. If mages were more fun to play mid, maybe more mid laners would choose them.
DUGNAZ1 (NA)
: Nobody cares to be fair. This entire season is a big joke. People have already started to not log on anymore. Automated system throwing out bans like candy.. oh unless you say "I lagged" when you feed, of course. This entire year is a joke. You autofill me and expect me to give 2 dangs? Man I'ma just type "Sorry, lagging" in all chat and run it down to end the game faster. After all, #NotMyRole.
Just duo your way to masters. Get a friend and you queue up for his role and him for you role. Then just swap in champ select. Now you get to play against lower tier players and get the winning points put on your main role. Easy way to rank up from what I've heard.
: > [{quoted}](name=huhndog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AVk0peBh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-19T15:21:36.605+0000) > > My issues been bot lane. They feed a double kill in the first 5 and flame me for not ganking when the enemy Lucian is 7/0. After that they just troll and keep running down mid saying in all chat "GG better jungler wins". Its infuriating Try ganking top lane. In my experience I sit under tower. SAFELY. Then at 11 mins their mid roams top with jungle dives me. Or they take herald. Or both. Whilst my mid and bot suck and feed. As does my jungle. /Matchmaking
Literally me whenever I'm autofilled top. I was a Trundle vs a Nasus. I couldn't kill him because he'd just W me and run away and he couldn't kill me because of my ult. So I froze the wave near my tower and just chased him off whatever farm I could while he stood there dancing (literally). He's near my tower, spamming dance, and the Rammus was too busy trying to gank a Leblanc to even notice the free kill top lane on an infinite scaling champ.
: Why not just give everyone true dmg tho? Remove physical and magic damage from the game and just give every single champ that exists flat true dmg with 0 mitigation.. since riot likes it so much and since basically everyone has it or access to it in some way or another the point in true dmg before was that it wasn't something everyone had and that's what made it a nice thing.. but now who gives a flying fuck? true dmg adds "flavor" to new kits when they can't think of better options, and certainly isn't something to simply fill in gaps to while making clueless rito programmers feel clever amirite.. facepalm
Same with knockups. Used to be rare to have knock up comp, and now you can literally have a knockup comp without even trying.
: nerfing tahm kench when he's at a 44% winrate
Agreed, it's so dumb. That was one of the rare things you could do with him, sorta like how Ryze can ult a teammate to safety. The fact that teams don't understand you need to stop Tahm isn't the Tahm players fault. It's like people complaining about Soraka being OP because she can heal the ADC or Thresh being OP because he can lantern people out of danger. Tahm at least needed to sacrifice his ult to do this, and you could cancel it by hitting him. Like, this wasn't necessary. If anything, just nerf the range from which you can jump to Tahm if in combat, that way it isn't as safe an escape and requires the Tahm player to position better to save teammates.
: Prestige Points and new prestige edition skins
I'm with everyone else that this is just too much for a gold chroma. I understand it's a FREE game and you need to pay for all the servers and such, but after saying: "Prestige Edition skins are meant to be collector’s items - rare and hard to get editions of a skin. Our goal is to make them instantly recognizable as a special edition for you to show off to your team and opponents." Yeah, spending $100+ on a game is hard for some people, but I would rather it be locked behind some other method. You could make the tickets be a % drop after each game played. Or maybe you get some tickets if you get S rank (though that encourages being a KDA player instead of a teammate so maybe not). Or allow us to trade in blue essence for a ticket so that people who play the game a lot can grind for it (even brand new players could grind for it). Or tie it to the honor system so that seeing someone with a gold skin lets you know that they are an honorable person and you probably won't be flamed this game. Like, there are plenty of ways you could've tied these skins to meaning something. We already have ultimate skins that are tied behind a massive paywall (or luck) but those at least feel special. These do not. Not to mention that the points expiring is so dumb. I might be waiting for a prestige skin for a champion I love playing, but if you don't decide to make it for them this year, that it means all those points I earn this year go to waste. It basically just encourages me not to buy anything from you until I see a prestiege skin I like. So it does nothing to encourage me to keep supporting you. I'll just continue to not buy anything until I see something I want and then decide if I want to support or not.
: One Extra Punishment Step
For a Zero Tolerance case, I think that makes sense. Sometimes people argue in chat and they seem to think that's an ok thing to do. I even had a teammate tell me, "I was having a conversation with him, not you. if you don't like us talking, mute us." They also seemed to think it was ok because "I did more damage than you anyway." They weren't saying anything out right horrible, but stuff like "are you even human?", "you humanoid", "you have a micro dick", "tiny dick loser", etc. The thing was more they did it from the first minion wave spawn to the end of the game. So I reported them after the game because they were just distracting the entire time and insulting each other. We couldn't use pings cause they ? pinged each other. We couldn't use chat because they were talking all the time. So if one of these players had just had a 14 day ban and then had a match like this where nothing was outright horrible but just more frustrating to deal with, they might be banned for what they think is completely fine behavoir. At least by having another ban phase it gives them one more chance in cases like above where nothing the second time was zero tolerance but rather something that generally wouldn't be punished that hard or at all.
: I'm confused
It depends why you were banned previously. I'm gonna assuming flaming since it's the most common. One thing to do is say the flame out loud instead of typing it. You can rant and rave all you want in your home and they can't ban you for it. That might get it out of your system instead of you bottling it up. Do your best to ignore others mistakes. You will most likely never see your teammates/enemies again unless you are high elo. So telling someone that they suck does literally nothing because you'll never see that person again. Yeah, they are ruining this one game for you, but that's one game out of hundreds. If you are good, you'll climb. This one set back isn't the end of your climb. Literally had a promo series two years ago where first game my top AFK'd after 2 deaths, second game my top AFK'd after 4 deaths, third game my top and mid stomped the enemy team into them AFKing, and fourth game my top AFK'd after 1 death. It was painful to get those games so close to ranking up, but it just took me 2 games to get back to 100 and 2 wins to promote. So while sucky teammates make the game feel horrible, try to focus on yourself rather than others since your skill is what will help you win the next games, not their skill. Change/Remove your enter key. I don't know how most people do it but you can run a simple AHK script that makes your enter key act like another button. That way, you physically can't type in the game and even if you get really frustrated and try to use enter to open the chat it won't do anything. Check around, I'm sure there are other ways to disable your enter key that probably are easier to implement. It's a game. A competitive one, but still a game. If you aren't having fun, take a break. Alternatively, get up and walk around after each game. This helps get you out of your head. It's easy to stew in that anger over that one lost teamfight where Lulu didn't ult the right target or whatever misplay ruined the game. If you get your mind off it though, you should be able to let go of the frustration instead of carrying it to the next game. Or, take a minute between games to write down what happened that game. That way you write out all your frustrations. You can then see after a few games how it's been going and either play another or decide today just sucks and go do something to relieve stress. I did that a lot when I started playing ADC and noticed I had a 33% winrate on Caitlyn. When I started tracking what happened in games, I noticed that a lot of the losses we due to teammates, so while it shows up on my winrate, it didn't mean I was the reason we were losing those games, it just meant I wasn't good enough at ADC to carry when behind. I also noticed I started losing a lot on weekends, so I stopped playing on weekends and only played norms or something non-ranked. Learn when a game is lost and don't get down about it. If your bot lane is 0/20 at 15 minutes, the game might already be over. So, if you lose this game, don't get mad about it. Yeah, we all hate losing, but if you can identify when a game is lost and basically lose interest in it, you shouldn't be too worried about mistakes your teammates make. I once had a game where our Top laner was hovering Jax. The enemy team banned Jax, so he started inting. It was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen and I just instantly ignored this game since if he's going to int over the ENEMY team banning his champion, I highly doubt he'd be able to carry this game anyway. Obviously do your best during the rest of the game, continue on like you might have a chance because there is always that change you'll stall out for that 40 minute coin flip teamfight, but just let yourself and your teammates off the hook a bit. Had a game where our mid laner AFK'd after one death at 5 minutes. We ended up winning the 4v5 40 minutes later because their 20/2 Rengar kept killing me (1/8 Kog'maw) instead of killing the 10/3 Darius or the 5/1 Malphite or the 8/2 Brand support. The rest of their team didn't stand a chance cause Darius would reset off killing Rengar and with Malphite to get a good engage Darius and Brand just murder all of them with his fully stacked passive and Brand's AOE. If we had lost that game though, you just chalk it up to AFK teammate and don't blame yourself for it. It sucks, it happens, report them for AFK and move on. /mute all is your friend. I rarely get upset but when I do I tend to be a passive aggressive person or I "defend" myself/others when picked on. Obviously this is the wrong thing to do since I'm just ruining the game for 3 people who aren't attacking me. So, if you find yourself responding to flame, just mute all at the beginning of the game and play. I've learned to stop talking in games without needing to mute all, but even then I still get teammates who think I've muted them since they haven't seen me type all game. If at any point someone starts getting to me, I just mute them. It's not worth them getting in my head. They aren't worth the stress.
: Not needed 1 report is enough to flags for review. Even though others forget your report is more than enough. And i wish you all a happy 2019 {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
While I agree that one report is enough, I don't think that's what this person is talking about (or maybe I'm just projecting). Sometimes I just want to get out of a game as soon as possible because teammates are arguing or just being frustrating or whatever. So after the victory/defeat screen shows I click the X or play again button, and then immediately remember that that one guy said some racist thing and I forgot to report him for it. Or I hear a random noise in my house as the game is ending, so I leave my computer to see my dog knocked something over, and when I return I click to play another only to remember that player flaming that other guy. Now, I can hope that someone else reported these people, but it would still be nice to be able to go back and report them for my own piece of mind. Even if it was a short time, like you can only report someone for 30 minutes after leaving a game or something, that would be useful instead of having to send in a support ticket with a link to match history so they can look into my report and then tell me one more time that I should "use the report system in the end game screen".
: Do not be afraid to report through tickets. Riot Support cares and hears you. Proof.
Literally had someone do the same thing in a game with me recently but forgot to report him for it after. Might go send a ticket and see what happens.
: > [{quoted}](name=I Follow Christ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oG7lQtIT,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-09T02:58:04.410+0000) > > Yes, but if he locks me outside of the wall, then I can't kill the enemy. Oh, gotcha; I was thinking more about being locked in rather than locked out.
I ran into the unforetunate instance where a Jarvan ult was in a choke point, and me clicking near his ult made me turn around and attempt to walk all the way around the normal wall it was intersecting. Was the stupidest fight ever as my J4 has trapped two people in his ult and as a Brand I'm literally running back and forth trying to get in range to cast an ability and pathing is screwing me up.
: Im more interested in how much times he can use mages busted ults with his seemingly 20 second ult steal on same person cooldown. Wonder how long until people call him busted cause he can riddle off ults and not blame that so many mages and adcs and some fighters have such high ult base damage despite having great ult scaling too. Karthus Lux Katarina. I also want to know if he gets the enemy's scaling or has to rely on base damage or he gets to use the scaling from his own build along with the base damage. Id also like to see him steal jax ult use it then steal olaf ult and kill those broken back liners.
I think it uses his scalings but his ult converts some of his stats to compensate those ults. So even if he's an AP mage, him using an AD ult would convert some of his AP to AD for that ult alone. Maybe I read it wrong but that seems to be what it does. Not looking forward to an AP mage stealing an Ashe ult. That seems fair and balanced. I always wanted to get hit by a 600 base damage + 100% AP ratio 3 second stun so that if I some how survive he will have enough time to run and finish me off.
SirGank (NA)
: I find both to be a problem. Damage is too high, leaving very little room to counter or making 1 mistake seem exponentially worse. CC on the other hand doesn't seem like an issue at face, so it usually goes under the radar. If you get cced, you often end up being chain cced for much longer, as mid laners and supports already offer a lot of cc. Then a large number of top laners, junglers, and even some adcs offer lesser forms. The easiest place to see this happen is in ARAM. I've been CCed for like 5s and more even with tenacity there, just cuz the layers of cc. (Ahri charm + morg bind / ult + varus ult). It is the most unfun thing to play against. In SR its probably not as bad since team fights start later into the game.
While I agree that CC chaining is frustrating to play with, that actually takes skill. The number of people who can't hit a stun on a GA'd or Zhonya'd target baffle me when they are literally standing in the same spot for 2 seconds giving ample time to prepare. Damage being so high though is the reason that CC chaining is frustrating though IMO. Getting CC'd for 5 seconds sucks, but generally you don't even notice it because they kill you in 3 seconds. Eat a Lux bind from Fog and if you don't die from her someone else will show up to throw their combo at you. Worse part is you can't do anything about 90% of the CC in this game. At least with the Lux bind you can buy Merc's / QSS, but that Yasuo Tornado isn't reduced, neither is that Kayn W or Alistar combo.
DUDE BRO (NA)
: I played a Pyke game today, was doing well at first with what I had. Roamed mid around lvl 7-8 with 100% full health. Got hit with a sleepy bubble through the wall, 0.5 seconds later I was dead. (Zoe had only 100 ap, not even finished first item) That was fun.
Literally played a game against a Zoe who I was able to dodge every ability of hers and died to her stupid W and auto attacks. Like, WTF. She casted like 5 Q and 2 E, ignited me twice, and flashed. Meanwhile I was Vel'koz and she ate one passive proc and literally only lived because I didn't have my ult since I was the support and she was the mid laner. While he E is stupid (should be like half the sleep duration and the trap duration), I hate her W even more.
: Price Fight should definetly not have a 1v2 scenario at all...It very often will cause stupid scenarios where one person with les than 50% health has to fight 2 enemies, one of them likely being really fed or strong overall and then another one too. It also sucks that it happens in the transcention from the second fight to the third fight, and now this one person has to win 2 fights in a row, which he very VERY likely will not and oh the team literally was given a free win AND you are getting flamed by your team for having lost a 1v2. It should just clear the teams entirely and make it a 2v2, 2v2, 1v1 fighting series. it would also be fairer if the classes of both teams are matched. Example: If an enemy team has, let's say, Syndra, Teemo, MF, Lee sin and Pyke and our team has Aatrox, Zed, Jhin, Vel'koz and Ezreal Then It should match the classes together in the sense that the two Melee's of both team, speak Zed and Aatrox, would duel Lee sin and pyke. The Marksmen of both teams would fight, speak Teemo and MF VS Jhin and Ezreal. And the Mages would fight one another for the last stand off. In this specific scenario being Vel'koz vs Syndra It feels ridiculously unfair being matched against opponents you can't even beat if you were ridiculously fed and they were not. Example, Twitch vs literally any melee with engage.
> [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=ELUpwER8,discussion-id=HFMUxiVV,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2019-01-08T19:35:17.143+0000) > > Price Fight should definetly not have a 1v2 scenario at all...It very often will cause stupid scenarios where one person with les than 50% health has to fight 2 enemies, one of them likely being really fed or strong overall and then another one too. It also sucks that it happens in the transcention from the second fight to the third fight, and now this one person has to win 2 fights in a row, which he very VERY likely will not and oh the team literally was given a free win AND you are getting flamed by your team for having lost a 1v2. > > It should just clear the teams entirely and make it a 2v2, 2v2, 1v1 fighting series. > > it would also be fairer if the classes of both teams are matched. > > Example: > > If an enemy team has, let's say, > > Syndra, Teemo, MF, Lee sin and Pyke > > and our team has > > Aatrox, Zed, Jhin, Vel'koz and Ezreal > > > Then It should match the classes together in the sense that the two Melee's of both team, speak Zed and Aatrox, would duel Lee sin and pyke. The Marksmen of both teams would fight, speak Teemo and MF VS Jhin and Ezreal. And the Mages would fight one another for the last stand off. In this specific scenario being Vel'koz vs Syndra > > It feels ridiculously unfair being matched against opponents you can't even beat if you were ridiculously fed and they were not. Example, Twitch vs literally any melee with engage. The reason that there is that 1v2 fight is to give that one team a chance to win after already losing two rounds. If left side wins the first two rounds, the last person on the right side will have to win two fights to win. Otherwise, left side wins. If you could win the first two and lose the 1v1 and lose the round, it would be really unfair to the four people who won their rounds. At least this way 1 person was able to fight off 3 people, thus making it seem more fair when the right side is awarded the win. Granted, it really sucks to be that one person fighting the 2v1 and the 1v1, but if you win, you look like a god. I do agree with your matchup suggestion though. I had a game where I was a Jinx vs a Morde and Irelia. Both had no health so I was able to win because of my range, then I was matched against a Varus and I won with 20 hp. Very next game, I was a 1/3 Jinx vs a 15/0 Jax (on fire, so more damage and lower cooldowns). Like, thanks game. None of these match up were fair, but I lucked out the first time and got majorly screwed the second for no apparent reason. At least with the first matchup they intended to match me against another ADC, so I can accept that, but that second match up is just straight up Jax favored.
Zapzya (OCE)
: I think Kai'Sa looks almost cartoonish, why would a void survivor have a V neck? Perhaps it was the victim of sexualisation, but I honestly think she looks like garbage regardless. Sylas at least kind of makes sense, if he wasn't muscular he couldn't swing his chains, perhaps he doesn't have a shirt so he could get his daily lashings. His beard shouldn't be that well groomed, but eh. I find Kai'Sa hideous though, a skin tight suit with a V neck just doesn't fit with the void. I'm not offended by her though. Like, she looks bad, but people who like her aren't misogynists simply for liking her. If anyone claims that it is misogynistic for Kai'Sa to look as she does and then says nothing about Sylas, that's a bit hypocritical. He's clearly meant to have sex appeal, they could have given him a ragged shirt if they didn't want him to have that.
> [{quoted}](name=Zapzya,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J6hdpimn,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-01-09T09:08:50.979+0000) > > I think Kai'Sa looks almost cartoonish, why would a void survivor have a V neck? Perhaps it was the victim of sexualisation, but I honestly think she looks like garbage regardless. Sylas at least kind of makes sense, if he wasn't muscular he couldn't swing his chains, perhaps he doesn't have a shirt so he could get his daily lashings. His beard shouldn't be that well groomed, but eh. I find Kai'Sa hideous though, a skin tight suit with a V neck just doesn't fit with the void. > > I'm not offended by her though. Like, she looks bad, but people who like her aren't misogynists simply for liking her. If anyone claims that it is misogynistic for Kai'Sa to look as she does and then says nothing about Sylas, that's a bit hypocritical. He's clearly meant to have sex appeal, they could have given him a ragged shirt if they didn't want him to have that. Your point about him being shirtless if he's being tortured makes some sense. I personally don't think it's needed, but you at least offer some reason why he might look the way he does, so I accept that.
: Riot's at it again! Blatant over the top sexualized champion! Sylas the Magic of Hunky Studs
In my opinion, it depends on the champion lore/background. To me it doesn't make sense why he is half naked unless they some how stripped him to humiliate him or something (which seems unlikely). Even then, he's been trapped for 15 years, so why is he still so ripped while people now a days need to be constantly working out to look like that. You can't tell me those chains are that heavy that he can perfectly work all the muscles in his upper torso. Evelynn though makes complete sense why she's over sexualized, cause it fits her character. She uses this design to lure in people to torture. Ahri is similar. Kayn kinda makes sense, since he thinks armor only slows you down, stands to reason he doesn't have any and might prefer not to have clothes restrict his movement so him being shirtless kinda fits his character. Not to mention he's all, "I use this possessed weapon because I can," has that attitude that screams "I'm hot stuff." Similar to Draven being shirtless since Draven talks so highly of himself. Rakan as well talking about how hot he is explains him being half-naked. One I don't really like is Janna. I can kinda get her design if she's really was born from the prayers of sailors (would stand to reason they'd want a beautiful woman looking out for them). But as a deity of wind, why is she shivering in game? Shouldn't she be used to being cold like Elsa in Frozen. Morgana too doesn't make much sense to me. As a fallen angel, the tattered wings are fine but why is she half dressed when Kayle is in full armor. It just doesn't make sense if they are supposed to be the feuding with each other to make herself vulnerable. Zac also doesn't make much sense. He's literally goo. He can take whatever shape he wants. So the fact he takes the shape of a buff male seems more fanservice-y than is needed. Granted, for gameplay sake they probably just decided on that design because he's strong enough to launch his body huge distances and smack to fully grown people together, so making him look muscular sells the abilities. If he looked like Ezreal and did all that, it would look off regardless of what he actually is, so by making him look strong, it makes his actions more believable, which I can accept even if it's not really needed. Brand is a little weird IMO. Granted, he's literally on fire, so stands to reason he wouldn't have clothes on because they just burn off. Obviously for censorship sake, he needs pants at least. Then again, literally every skin he has he's fully clothed, so it's just kinda strange that only his base has him shirtless. Those are just ones that sprung to mind. Not going to go through all of them or their skins, but you get idea.
: First summoner spells, now ults. What's next? An item thief??? ** "NYEH YASUO I'VE TEMPORARILY INCONVENIENCED YOU BY STEALING YOUR LONG SWORD WHICH I CAN ONLY DO EVERY 15 MINUTES NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK"**
Probably. Just wait till it hits late game and you steal the enemies IE or something.
Rioter Comments
Sukishoo (NA)
: They were available from September 27th to October 24th. They will return on November 16th to November 19th.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vGLzidAV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-26T00:24:58.337+0000) > > They were available from September 27th to October 24th. They will return on November 16th to November 19th. If that's true I'm glad to hear. I was saving up and today found out everything changed and felt really bad that I missed my chance.
Pika Fox (NA)
: If theyre velk, brand, zyra, its not an issue, as theyre AP mages, not true supports. Other supports have more utility and less damage, but will still 1v1 an ADC all day til like level 8. Even soraka will kick someones ass. (Obvious exceptions being lucian, draven and other early game adcs.)
Literally had a game where I was a level 1 Soraka and almost got first blood because the enemy ADC didn't think I was strong, but then they burst flash and heal to survive.
: > [{quoted}](name=DemainaNyx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=72NWJ2JQ,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-10-07T22:25:34.440+0000) > > Sona Ziggs isn't hard. Distributor, Shorter, Bounce, Hexheal, and either Overkill or Brink make Ziggs insanely strong. One auto does like 1K damage and bounces to 4 targets. I've literally gotten to stage 3 of Kayn before dying when I was the only onhit Ziggs and I had the highest damage (on champions and in general) over the 4 full AP Ziggs. > > Honestly, so long as you have two on hit Ziggs, it's easy because one is not enough to finish Kayn within the time limit. Oh, I go one further with that build. I take Brink (because Overkill messes with the flow). Then I rush build Deathcap and simply stack Nashor's Tooth (with a side of Zerk greaves). Your AP will be over 900 (could possibly hit 1000 with 2-3 Goldbeads) and you'll be sending autos out like crazy. You make your spells the support for either resetting your passive or interruption/long range nuke.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=72NWJ2JQ,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2018-10-07T22:41:32.263+0000) > > Oh, I go one further with that build. I take Brink (because Overkill messes with the flow). Then I rush build Deathcap and simply stack Nashor's Tooth (with a side of Zerk greaves). > > Your AP will be over 900 (could possibly hit 1000 with 2-3 Goldbeads) and you'll be sending autos out like crazy. You make your spells the support for either resetting your passive or interruption/long range nuke. Yeah, haven't had a chance to try that yet. Most teams I need to carry so I just stick with what I know works instead of trying to innovate since people are so quick to surrender if someone looks like they are trolling.
: You should not be encouraged to int or even rewarded for it
Then they should remove Dark Harvest as well, because me getting killed rewards the Dark Havest teammate I have. There is even a strategy where everyone takes TP, runs to second tier top tower, ints to the tower, and each person collects some souls, then you TP there and do it again for more free souls.
: 2 Augments is easy compared to Sona/Ziggs only. In fact, 2 Augments is easy enough it can be done with 5 Jinx all of whom are running Comet + Arsenal or Runaway + Splitter.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=72NWJ2JQ,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-10-07T18:36:05.212+0000) > > 2 Augments is easy compared to Sona/Ziggs only. > > In fact, 2 Augments is easy enough it can be done with 5 Jinx all of whom are running Comet + Arsenal or Runaway + Splitter. Sona Ziggs isn't hard. Distributor, Shorter, Bounce, Hexheal, and either Overkill or Brink make Ziggs insanely strong. One auto does like 1K damage and bounces to 4 targets. I've literally gotten to stage 3 of Kayn before dying when I was the only onhit Ziggs and I had the highest damage (on champions and in general) over the 4 full AP Ziggs. Honestly, so long as you have two on hit Ziggs, it's easy because one is not enough to finish Kayn within the time limit.
Wadow (NA)
: I usually do all my missions but the onslaught odyssey is disgusting.
I didn't find it that difficult honestly. But I think most of the issue is that people build poorly or don't take good augs. Like 5 Jinx's can beat the 2 aug challenge, but only if they all take Comet and Arsenal and build good items like DD, BC, Liandry, Bork, Guinsoo. Had a game where 3 of our Jinx's took splitter for some reason and literally me and the other Jinx both had close to a million damage while the rest had sub 200K. If you want some help, feel free to add me. I can help you beat these easy. FYI, for Ziggs, you should really try Distributor, Shorter, Bounce, Hexhealing, and either Brink or Overkill and build Nashor, Liandry, Guinsoo (or Lich), DCap. You'll end with 600 ish AP and have really strong autos and ability damage. I find this the best way to play Ziggs because building him solely for his abilties means you have down time where you do basically no damage. Whereas if you build onhit, you still do a ton of damage in the mean time. Additionally, you need to DPS down Kayn at the end, and AP/onhit makes this so much better because you have the attack speed to get out damage instead of time where your abilities are on cooldown. I tend to have the most damage in the game when I build this way.
: Can someone PLEASE tell me how the fuck do you beat 3rd kayn 2 augs.
People have to build to DPS Kayn, not just kill mobs. Nothing more frustrating than watching your full AP Ziggs use their ult on the Kayn instead of the 15000 mobs around him and yet still doing no damage to him... For example, I play a lot of Jinx with Arsenal and Comet. Then I build Deaths Dance, Black Cleaver, Bork, and Guinsoo. DD and BC make your ults really strong, shreds defenses, lets you heal off them, and reduces the cooldown to about 10 seconds. Bork and Guinsoo is so you can DPS down Kayn, since probably no one else on your team built to do that. You can also do Liandry for more ability damage, but I'd rather have damage in between ult charges from Guinsoo and Bork.
Varjokani (EUNE)
: Onslaught is too hard and I really want that Ziggs skin T_T
Who do you play? ----------------- I recommend Jinx. I personally like Comet (ult leaves a trail), Arsenal (carry up to 3 ult charges), Plan: A (spells deal extra damage over time), Eager (any ult proc her passive on everyone), Slow-Slow (mini gun slows and shreds defenses). Drop the augs at the end as you do lower aug missions. Comet and Arsenal are her bread and butter in my opinion. I then build Deaths Dance, Black Cleaver, Bork, Guinsoo. DD prevents you from being 1 shot from full health even by those Ornn Q's and allows you to heal off your ult trail plus if gives you CDR. The first wave seems to be the hardest, so DD helps you survive. BC for more CDR and so your ult now shred defenses and so you get your ult charges to about 10 seconds. Bork and Guinsoo are so you can DPS down the Kayn at the end. 90% of my games no one builds to DPS Kayn, so this build is sorta the best of both worlds. Instead of Bork/Guinsoo you can get Liandry and something else so your ult does % health damage on top of everything else, which is pretty good against Kayn since he has so much health. I rarely get that though cause I don't trust teammates. If you have extra gold, I normally get Haunting Guise, Stinger, Life Steal, or Crit Chance. Basically, you want to hug the outer edge of the map and fire ults to try and hit the most enemies possible and then kite around while you wait for charges to come back. Use E to trap enemies on your ult trail as well as just buy space so you don't die. ------------------- For Ziggs, try Distributor (extra range on basic attacks), Shorter (passive deals double damage), Bounce (Passive auto bounces), Hexhealing (E heals allies), Overkill (recast ult multiple times). Again, drop augs at the end. I build Nashor, Sorc Shoes, Liandry, Guinsoo, DCap. You get about 600 AP with this and your passive auto does a ton of AOE damage. Just remember to auto, then use an ability to reset the passive to maximize the damage output. Also, Overkill isn't for your ult damage (though you can use it that way if you like). It's mostly for the 80% damage reduction so that if you are in that situation when you are the only one alive, you can use your ult to buy some time and clear waves. ------------------ You can play the other champs, but I suck at them so I mostly stick to these two if given the choice. You'd have to ask someone else for their augs and builds for them. Edit:: Added descriptions of augs in case they aren't the same names in other regions.
baz00m (NA)
: Looking for group to do onslaught 5 Ziggs/Sona mission group
If you are still doing this, highly recommend having 2 of your Ziggs take Bounce, Shorter, Hexheal, Overkill, and Distributor then build Nashor, Guinsoo and Liandry (either order), DCap, and Stinger with extra money. You'll have about 600 AP and do a ton of damage with your autos so you can clear mobs and DPS down Kayn. Just remember to auto, ability, auto, ability, etc to get as much out of his passive as possible. Overkill isn't for the damage, but rather the 80% damage reduction, so if you find yourself needing to stay alive for the few seconds for a teammate to respawn, this is perfect. You can swap it for Brink, but I personally like the damage reduction.
Show more

DemainaNyx

Level 246 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion