: Are you dissatisfied with the state of the game in some way? What way? (Poll)
id have to say matchmaking is an issue but you cant fix that without doing something about smurfs and botting, other than that damage being too high and toxicity are the second picks for me, i dont like losing but its part of the game toxicity shouldnt be part of the game where the goal is to have and work as a team
: Sad reality of LoL
thats what riot wants you to do to forget how bad the afk, smurf, bot, feeder problem is right now
: Smurf accounts on rampant. Hardware ID and IP permaban, please
the easiest way to fix this would be to require a phone number to sign up, you get texted a code and that links your account, very very few people would be willing to buy and pay for a second or third phone just to have a smurf account, only those determined to truly press on with it will sink the money and time into that, sure there are obvious workaround such as friends and family, but if you link the # then boom all accounts have to use that number if it sees your email address anywhere when you sign up
: > [{quoted}](name=Lost R,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JdpXH5qe,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-05T02:20:22.875+0000) > > It effectively removes both Mordekaiser and the target from the fight. Granted they are still fighting on another plane of existence, but others can't interfere. Which isn't what a suppression does
I feel that mordes ultimate would be a modified supression as you cannot interact with either morde or his target but they can freely move around in effect supressing both targets at the same time which is similar to say bards ultimate minus the zhonya effect
Kalienor (EUW)
: That's another feature, Morde's ult has a short channel at the beginning. If the target gets too far or out of vision during this 0.5s channel time, the spell is canceled.
> [{quoted}](name=Kalienor,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JdpXH5qe,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-04T22:48:02.603+0000) > > That's another feature, Morde's ult has a short channel at the beginning. If the target gets too far or out of vision during this 0.5s channel time, the spell is canceled. It wasnt a range issue, as far as i could tell the ult triggered fine then abruptly poofed and it was like my wife never ulted
: Don't think you can cleanse morde ult, but maybe they changed that. Rengar, gp and qss are all ways to leave morde ult but that's pretty limited. I've been playing morde and it's pretty rare for anyone to leave my ult especially since the only 1 building qss was typically the adc.
Reason I mentioned it is because my wife was fighting a Caitlyn who simply broke vision of her and was able to exit the ult
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Hordes66 (NA)
: That seems like it'd be better for blind. You still have an mmr in normal, so if you want to get better you need to raise your mmr. This will prepare you for higher level games in ranked. Going off meta can really rub people the wrong way when they're trying to get into better games where that kind of thing won't happen.
however the normal's game mode is where you can test ideas and tactics in a mostly worry free area, if anything make sure you communicate with your team who 90% of the time either wont listen or flame you because communication is part of the game
Rioter Comments
: Trouble fetching information for this player (Error: 5C)
its gotta be on riots end and or with the most recent patch because me and my wife were able to play fine last night, and today it wont let me accept or play anything
: > [{quoted}](name=Requiem of Bones,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wEhEIGcj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-04T15:22:59.907+0000) > > that might be the case but when you play ranked each year and routinely place silver, gold, diamond, ect. and then you play with the new rank only to find out your main role places you in bronze or iron it makes you wonder why they changed it without you know.... testing the damn thing first or maybe removing autofill from ranked That sounds like a bug for your account. LP gains are much higher across the board to make up for the fact that you need to climb multiple roles. It takes a fraction of the number of games to get to your role on each role now so you still get to the rank you deserve on every role in about the same amount of time. The main difference is that you get less autofilled allies who are clearly above their heads along the way.
not sure, but i routinely placed silver 3 or 4 when i played ranked (granted with one year between each) and to find out that the role i main, and the role i regularly play ranks me no better than a bronze 4? i mean for real i know im not good at the game but my previous ranking were after going 3 wins 7 losses in my preliminaries and i STILL placed silver. its just really irksome that the games new rank system seems like it is less transparent now than it was before
Rioter Comments
: The old ranked system wasn't working with autofill. Elo does not work well when it tries to stretch one mmr into 5 roles.
> [{quoted}](name=haaaaaaalp,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wEhEIGcj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-04T12:08:32.881+0000) > > The old ranked system wasn't working with autofill. Elo does not work well when it tries to stretch one mmr into 5 roles. that might be the case but when you play ranked each year and routinely place silver, gold, diamond, ect. and then you play with the new rank only to find out your main role places you in bronze or iron it makes you wonder why they changed it without you know.... testing the damn thing first or maybe removing autofill from ranked
: Here is my guess. They have done a sort of soft reset on MMR and they have made it so new accounts have Silver 2 MMR when starting even when accounts are placed Iron. Now the interesting thing is that their system also accounts for toxicity and if you get reported a ton it is like the social credit score in China, your MMR is marked for “not allowed to rise” and you are forced into the 50% winrate category. Here is the thing though. This season was the first season they took formerly toxic accounts and removed the 50% winrate que and you can only be put into that que for x (lets say 10) games if you are toxic now. So to compensate for this since games are now “fair”, LP gains MUST be lower since the 50% winrate is no longer forced and the games are “organic” if you are not in the forced 50% MMR punishment bracket. So yes LP gains are lower but riot actually is making accounts rise and fall to their true mmr, this combined with short games is making many players get to thier MMR quickly while it takes time for their “rank” to catch up. And since many smurfs were being forced to a 50% winrate in the punishment que it is causing havoc on the ranked ladder because many accounts were being “held back” from their true MMR. Additionally when they removed the lower ranks from each division it messed with peoples LP gains because many of them had been “overranked” to start with. Also surrenders were altered so if you surrender you lose more LP since people that give up do not have competitive drive required for high elo play and they are trying to fix the toxicity levels in high level plat-diamond mmr. Also the system knows in advance if you should lose or win the game and if you lose when it should have been a win you lose more lp. Vice versa if you win when you should have lost you get more as well.
> [{quoted}](name=lolenforcer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OEwccc3P,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-04T12:19:17.674+0000) > > > Also the system knows in advance if you should lose or win the game and if you lose when it should have been a win you lose more lp. Vice versa if you win when you should have lost you get more as well. so if the game knows weather you should win or lose, wouldn't it be fair to assume that all matches are rigged in favor of one team before the minions even spawn? even speculating this idea would suggest that riot and any tournament games they host are in fact fraudulent because their system is actively determining the outcome of games before they start?
: What challenges should the next champion mastery levels require?
if you've gotten mastery 7 on a champion then in theory you have proven your skill with said champion, this would beg the question what can I do to show that I now have more than just skills or mechanics, champion missions with the final one out of for example 5 missions granting a random skin shard for that champion in addition to the mastery 8 flag this way you have something to show off or work towards (also opens up a chance for riot to make "mastery" skins for champions
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >Support ≠ a sacrificial get of of jail card for your mistakes/a second mid who only needs to buy a tier one support item support is also not allowed to farm, take kills or buffs and his only mission in life is to follow the adc around no matter what and save him from bad plays you also forgot about something: https://www.eclypsia.com/content/LoL/Drui/LAN/DH/lol_vignette_ping_mute.jpg spamming pings on someone makes them less likely to be understanding with you than simply... not doing it. spamming death timers and item decisions has the same effect
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bfB1jERh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-26T06:56:23.065+0000) > > support is also not allowed to farm, take kills or buffs and his only mission in life is to follow the adc around no matter what and save him from bad plays > > you also forgot about something: > > https://www.eclypsia.com/content/LoL/Drui/LAN/DH/lol_vignette_ping_mute.jpg > > spamming pings on someone makes them less likely to be understanding with you than simply... not doing it. spamming death timers and item decisions has the same effect I believe the definitions above are what the titles DO NOT mean, supports can take farm if their adc has given them permission, or if the adc is doing nothing but dieing when they should be focusing on certain things, excessive pinging is a problem yes but even one ping can be annoying if its for something irrelevant ex: player pings your support item at lv 3 while you are on the base platform upgrading it and they flame you for having a t1 item,
BlueX39 (EUNE)
: Discussing the new Dark Harvest change and how to go around it.
the problem isn't that laners cant use it just look at the group of adc's that abuse the current dark harvest rune on top of the fact that its benefit to laners is much higher than it is on junglers, you get roughly the same amount of stacks in a shorter time in lane because, cannons show up? souls, junlger fails a gank and you get souls jungler ganks good you ger MORE souls, add onto that certain auto attack heavy champions such as miss fortune and draven have already powerful damage buffs for their attacks and they can oneshot people far earlier than any jungle can. and adding the requirement of smite for one version and no smite for another would mean that anyone who likes the old version better would just run smite and snoball faster because of the in lane potential and objective control it provides
: Yeah but at least those are still ACTUAL weapons. Not some fancy looking tool to mow grass or wheat.
> [{quoted}](name=SaltyToplaneGoat,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=iNqg80VI,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-10-23T01:55:09.551+0000) > > Yeah but at least those are still ACTUAL weapons. Not some fancy looking tool to mow grass or wheat. the scythe that Rhaast is sealed in is a military scythe that is intended for combat purposes, a farmers scythe would have one possibly two handles on the side of the tool to allow a lower golf club or baseball swinging motion rather than a sword or axe-like hacking, so in practice the scythe isn't clunky just not sized for the person wielding it
: Mysterious Jinx Teaser on Twitter
So if its a new skin then jinx got a tan because even her zombie slayer skin is pale and white, plus the tattoos are wrong. so this is more likely some form of teaser for the "colorful new mage" riot announced a while back, and from riots previous teaser tricks they always try to sneak teasers wherever they can
: Games are a coinflip, fix it.
the how about you make it a roll of the dice or luck of the draw? those sound less appealing that simply flipping a coin which in leagues every teamfight is a flip of the coin because depending on who kills who and who survives the game will shift dramatically. also it does seem like riot is intent on people only winning 50% of the time because you can have a 5 game win streak then a 10 game loss or some other random assortment of wins and losses
: Can we get a master puppeteer control mage champ? I suggest noxus or zaun for where they are from!
orianna was a mastercrafters daughter, he created the clockwork being and ball after his daughters death. old lore states that she joined the league after her creators death, not sure about new lore though. but it would be nice to see a puppeteer type character.
: They should make reverse kindred a skin
a reverse kindred skin would be funny actually, because the zone wolf creates would use lamb and most likely turn into a pasture of green that slaps people with fluffy sheep
Otarito (EUW)
: Nunu & Willump's name
I can only imagine that outside of kled and skarll, the others wouldn't be referenced since they are abilities, and are not mount/ bestie type characters. and with the exception of one ability for nunu and willump the primary character is actually willump and nunu is simply there to throw snowballs and make sure willump is a nice friendly.... thing?
Rioter Comments
darkdill (NA)
: There's so many mechanics from HotS that could be great to add into League
Karthus has an immobile leoric trait kinda, anivia has an on death version of murkys egg, but yes I think the trait system would work wonders in leagues simply because it would let players express themselves even more during a match and it would bring alot of diversity to certain roles if every champion in that role didn't play almost exactly the same for the first 12 levels, plus it would allow players to better choose items if they got a trait every 3 levels and it would allow out of game champion levels alongside mastery levels
: Should I main support?And why I want to.
Being a support main myself I can say that you need to be flexible like otterlylost mentioned, you can easily win if your adc is better than the enemy but if you have a toxic adc then you need to focus on supporting your team just as much if not more than your adc, this doesn't mean leave lane and let him fail but it means prioritizing objectives over kills especially if you and your adc are losing lane, you also want to make sure that you know the champion you are playing and how it pairs with the champion your partner has picked and how it benefits your team comp. Nautilus isn't bad but unless you have an agressive adc you will often find yourself fighting 1v2 in lane or engageing more often to wear the enemy down. Also take runes that benefit your playstyle so you are still comfortable if you have to cover for someone in the team
: [Fun Activity] Here's a character theme, can you think of a kit for this champion?
Name Cern Passive- stellar rift Cern is constantly surrounded by a zone of stellar energies that duplicate positive effects that enemies recieve and strengthen negiticlve ones inflicted upon them. Heals, Shields and buffs are duplicated at 50, 75, 100% strength and all debuffs are extended by 25, 50, 75% or have their effects increases by that much if they are non decaying. Q- void shield Cern surrounds himself with a wall of swirling void energies, this wall moves with him and reflects ranged non ultimate abilities back at their caster. W- stellar winds When cast this ability pushes minions back to the edge of the wind and focuses all ranged attacks and abilities on the enemy champion furthest from Cern, champions inside the wind are grounded and unable to use movement related spells and effects. E-cosmic burst Cern charges his blade with cosmic energies, his attacks gain range for the next 3/4/5/6/7 seconds dealing damage in a line towards his target R-stellar impact Cern chooses his target and gathers his energies into his blade he can recast this ability to leap into the sky and strike his target after a delay dealing damage based on distance traveled and both his and his targets current health
: > [{quoted}](name=AnAggravatedPimp,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NiyKk1Ez,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-07T11:46:52.565+0000) > > A bronze support main can tell a diamond top lane main how supporting works. It's simple as that, that not everyone can know everything about the game. One tricking makes the difference even more apparent because someone who only played let's say Riven from bronze to diamond will hav little to no idea about champions outside of how they relate to Riven. In order to get to diamond, you need to know the basics of the game, a bronze player support main cannot know the basics, bronze is literally worse then average if you think about it logically, the diamond riven player, while yes if played on support role in a diamond game will be smashed, he will have more knowledge then a bronze support main, he would perform better in bronze elo playing support vs your average support main in bronze. Agree or disagree?
> [{quoted}](name=VALUABLE PLAYER,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NiyKk1Ez,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-08-07T11:48:40.872+0000) > > In order to get to diamond, you need to know the basics of the game, a bronze player support main cannot know the basics, bronze is literally worse then average if you think about it logically, the diamond riven player, while yes if played on support role in a diamond game will be smashed, he will have more knowledge then a bronze support main, he would perform better in bronze elo playing support vs your average support main in bronze. > > Agree or disagree? I disagree because of the large discrepancy between specialists aka one tricks, dual mains (the typical two role player) and generalists ( those that have knowledge of every role even if only the basics) Specialists have a very small area of knowledge generally only of a specific role or small group of champions possibly only one champion, this doesn't mean they have less basic knowledge it just means they have a more dedicated knowledge than someone who doesn't play their role or champion. Their mechanical skill is high in their preferred role and very low elsewhere ( you wouldn't put a yasuo top one trick into the support role as soraka and expect him to win) Dual roles are the basic player after level 30 they choose two roles and learn both equally or as close to equally as possible, they can perform their roles well and tend to perform one better than the other, their knowledge level in their chosen roles is higher than that of people who don't play that role or who have just started but not as high as a specialists knowledge. Generalists are Jack's of all and Masters of none they can perform 3 to 4 roles equally well and usually only have one bad lane. Their knowledge ranges from average to specialist depending on how often they play a given role though few generalists can match a specialist or dual role player in terms of mechanical knowledge because they have to learn the mechanics for every role not just one or two, though this makes them ideal teacher for lower level players and beginning teams while dual role and specialist players are ideal for more focused teaching and higher ranked teams
Izanami (NA)
: LF Top/Mid/Support for gold and below team ASAP
Requiem of bones Silver 4 Support main (agressive), can perform jungle( non invade) and adc sometimes, and can perform top and mid only under certain circumstances Sona, Nautilus, nocturne, Ashe, willing to play any champ in any role. Available on nights and weekends, I already have a duo but we don't always play together
: Looking for a coach to teach me / team to help me and play with me
Hey there, I don't mind helping but I'm out if town for a while if you add me I can assist you when I get back since I'm a support main and can play pretty much anything besides mid, also just send me a message on the chat so I can get your discord name if you have it, I'm silver 4 but that prolly doesnt matter to you
Remus Wins (EUNE)
: Akali Old vs New Splash Arts Comparison
Akali kinda reminds me of ayame from the tenchu game series now, which is nice but her blood moon skin reminds me of rin from tenchu fatal shadows, also im alittle psyched for this because while powerful she didn't really have many windows to work against once she ulted you it was kinda boom pop fizzle and either you died or she died there was no maybe we both walk away
: Conquest: An alternative to Vs. events
hell yes, amazing idea especially since some regions lack the roster to have vs events of their own
: It's fucking terrible and its not even the meta or some roles being bad. You can make any role work provided you pick a champion that can chunk 3/4 of your opponent's HP in one combo + keystone proc before level 6. It feels shitty being forced to play like this if you want to win. You just cannot win off of pure macro and brainpower anymore due to the presence of a stupid amount of damage in the game. The game has turned into a braindead 20 minute slugfest starting at level 1 and not ending until one team /ff's. Towers are fucking paper so things like splitting are rewarded less now, because chances are, if you don't stay with your team, they will get 5v4 dived and the enemy will be at your Nexus before you know what even happened. I'm a jg/top main, and I feel the only way I can play in this meta is to pick absurd champions, keystones and, runes. In top, I'm usually forced to play lane bullies like Renekton that can one shot with ignite at level 3 and in jungle, I usually take electrocute Jax with Ignite + Smite (massive mistake on Riot's part for buffing Ignite btw; fucking braindead summoner spell that just worsens the stupid damage in the game) for those level 4 gank one shots. It's fucking stupid and I hate it; I don't feel like I'm outplaying anyone at all when I oneshot them at level 3. Hell, whenever I go up against cheese like this I'm tempted to just quit.
but there has always been a high level of something to complain about in this game, its either "champions are too mobile, X champion is too op, or X role is overpowered" and while im not a fan of the high damage values in the game your examples above only hold true for you. personally its up to the player to enjoy the game through the use of keystones and masteries not riot. Riots job is to provide us with the tools to win or at least try to, and its up to us to figure it out. That being said as a person who doesn't follow any form of pro or build path I enjoy myself more when I can relax and focus on the champion im playing rather than look at my champion as a set of items, sure I look at the items I buy but im not afraid to experiment "because ill lose" so what, the only time I get upset about losing is when Its clear that there is zero chance of victory and my team is more or less getting curbstomped before 15 and we cant even pop a surrender "yes its happened". In addition it doesn't matter how braindead an ability or spell or champion is, when used improperly its about as effective and trying to ignite baron.
: Does anyone still feel like a better Bot Lane match-up still decides games?
unless there is a strong meta shift (that removes half of the bot lane and places it somewhere else) or until they make monster camps have radiant xp (like minions for anyone on the team that helps kill it to make supporting a jungler viable) the bot lane will often have the second most influential if not the most influential impact on the game next to jungle
: Is the new meta actually fun or terrible?
a lot of the issues stem from players seeing the pros do something then attempting it themselves without prior knowledge, i've done crazy lanes and seen crazy lanes (personal fave was shaco and rengar bot) but almost 9 times out of 10 it isn't the lane that has the weird composition that fails its the lane with the standard setup that fails, so in short this meta isn't any different than previous ones because once it catches on then it wont be as frustrating anymore because people will be doing it normally and ranged bot lanes will be the exception. though it will likely shift the lanes somewhere else such as more ranged top laners since the tanks are going bot or even full melee comps, it just depends on how riot responds to all this and if they want to keep ranged champions in one lane or let them explore. (teemo explores a lot already so he doesn't qualify)
: That's a bad idea. 1) Some people would be worry the "false report" they receive are warning from riot's game. 2) Most toxic people would use this feature to be toxic toward people who muted them.
> [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qwWq7tUF,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-06-18T11:59:42.385+0000) > > That's a bad idea. > > 1) Some people would be worry the "false report" they receive are warning from riot's game. > 2) Most toxic people would use this feature to be toxic toward people who muted them. since you wouldn't see it till you left the lobby they wouldn't be able to be toxic towards them especially if they were blocked afterwards
Senwah (NA)
: Nocturne is absolutely disgusting right now
It also depends on if his tank was actually "right next" to him, cause as a nocturne player it sounds like the tank was far enough away that noc had time to fly in and delete him before they could react, and might I ask what the single item was? cause a level 6 noc shouldn't have just one item
Skycrowx (EUW)
: Games are to onesided, i believe i know the reason behind it.
I agree and disagree with you here and ill state why I agree because I experience this very often in my games and its a major reason I wont play ranked without winning at least one or two games in normal before hand, ex: I was playing brand support (even though I normally ban him) and upon my first base I respawned and came back to lane only to find myself 3 full levels behind (without any kills in bot lane from either side) and wondered why because there wasn't any difference in between my adc and their adc creep scores. I disagree however because there should be something more than gold involved for killing an enemy champion because if you show skill or "get lucky" then exp should be granted not removed just because you are already getting gold for the kill, hell if that's the case then minions shouldn't grant gold at all cause you get exp from them
Yenn (NA)
: Baron needs to be reworked, I'm sick of losing games to risky baron calls by one dumb player
sadly as mush as I hate it too admit it im not sure riot has the tech to fix stupid people
: I don't think this game is meant for me...
sounds like a lot of the issue is the role YOU are playing, from the post itself it seems that you are playing support a lot and in personal experience you are playing a role that is almost entirely dependent on the jungle and adc to function, so that being said you have a limited area to blame your adc and jungle but at the same time you have to look at what you can do as a support to prevent bad ganks or bad engages (you cant stop them just prevent them from becoming bad) you cant fix an adc who misread engages or a jungle who doesn't ping before diving the enemy, all you can do is watch the health and mana of your team and decide if support is the role for you in promos and ranked in general
Elohaven (NA)
: As much as Riot supports offmeta, please don't do it in Ranked
offmeta is really only supported in normal and even there it gets frowned upon unless its something that was used in championships, so no riot doesn't really support off meta as much as we think otherwise it wouldn't be as big a struggle to play champions in a role they are designed for (such as a support mage playing mage instead of support) in this example its often the champions who rely less on their debuffs and more on their damage that can work successfully while other more support oriented champions fall flat when trying to go mage unless they build the correct items
koshkyra (NA)
: Braum and Yasuo wall should switch tbh
braum was designed to be a warden yes because he protects his allies at his own risk, yasuo however has the thematic of being an exiled wanderer who from my perspective shouldn't have a supportish ability (im not saying its bad but from a thematic view it makes less sense) yasups wind wall should be a self protecting ability where the wall swirls around him and blocks attacks that target him or those within a certain range of him. You figure, Braums shield ability is only slightly larger than his hitbox and in fact moves his hitbox to be larger in the direction of the shield, however because its merely braum acting as a shield he would naturally take full effect from anything he intercepts. Now yasuos wind wall in my opinion should be similar but isn't, its a stationary wall that blocks ALL ranged abilities (another nonsenseical thing), the "wind" that makes up this wall is apparently more or less magical in nature due to his ability to "strike so hard he generates areas of intense wind or pressure" this would explain yasuos ability to seemingly throw mini vortexes after 2 strikes of his sword, in a logical view however even this generated wind wouldn't be enough to stop a completely magical projectile, yet his wind wall can stop almost every ranged ability in the game, (there actually are three ults I believe that can pass through the windwall don't quote me but ive seen certain abilities go right through as if it wasn't there)
shici (NA)
: Support item and adc starter item that make them split gold from kills and interactive affects.
im just gonna stop you there, the issue with bot lane isn't the the way you describe it. the support traditionally until the introduction of the gold gen items HAS always had to buy certain items that were overpriced for their gold income level, (before the sightstone was merged with the gold income items it was worse) and on top of that the supports gold income was directly tied to their adc's if you had a bad adc guess what you were behind in levels AND gold making you pretty much useless and putting the game into a 3v5 type deal (because face it a bad adc AND a underleveled support is like having a 3v5 game anyway)
: We already have an example of this! Janna’s a benevolent wind spirit who came to be from the hopes of sailors who prayed for fair winds, and without their collective faith she pretty much loses all her power—much like how Evelynn needs to inflict pain in order to stay alive. Spirits in the League universe seem to be born from a predominant, ambient feeling they feed off of when they’re dormant (and later become dependent upon), which ultimately shapes them into either a demon or good spirit. Janna’s the latter.
> [{quoted}](name=Valor Bot,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=5ozANX5E,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-26T21:47:20.977+0000) > > We already have an example of this! Janna’s a benevolent wind spirit who came to be from the hopes of sailors who prayed for fair winds, and without their collective faith she pretty much loses all her power Wait they changed jannas lore again? I could've sworn that jannas lore was tied to piltover not bilgewater
: Honest question about "shieldbot freelo" supports.
the thing I noticed about the champions you have mentioned is that Janna, Lulu, Soraka, and Sona all have either heals or shields or both, this is what seperates them from the "carry" supports like Zyra, Brand, And Vel'Koz. the shield bot term likely refers to the fact that with the right builds and enough cd they can almost permanently shield their carry and make them almost dummy proof in lane, while the only this that the "carry" supports bring is damage and maybe one form of cc
Neamean (NA)
: Will we ever get a time displace version of a champ as a new champion?
it would be cool to see some champions as older or even dare I say younger versions of themselves (xerath and azir before they ascended) or even like you said a distant future that might not be the same as the one the current iteration of the champion is headed for, example a future where annies powers never got beyond her control and she eventually mastered them and returned to noxious where she became a general in the noxian army (though I think an older version of annie would be interesting anyway because she is the youngest champion age wise in the game)
N63 (NA)
: Seems like a cool idea, but I got no friends Dx
> [{quoted}](name=N63,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=dhbjejaf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-23T00:27:12.145+0000) > > Seems like a cool idea, but I got no friends Dx My discord is Demonbonejangles send me a request and ill be more than happy to help you ^_^ {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Show more

DemonBoneJangles

Level 168 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion