rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> The head caller glared at Atreyu's outstretched, crystal covered hand and let out a low grunt of disgust at the sight but let him speak despite his ghastly appearance. "From the mainland I presume?" The man began. "I'm surprised you made it this far, let alone lived after encountering these undignified individuals you accompany yourself with." Atreyu would chuckle at the minor slight and retract his palm as he spoke, placing the two extremities behind his back for the time being. **"Despite how I may appear I'm quite durable, all rags but where I'm from you need a thick out layer just to breath the air let alone make a living... This place would almost remind me of home, but the undead do lower the market value just a tad."** Partially smiling once more as he finished, the caller's answer pleasing to the husk despite the man's misplaced arrogance. > "Ramira Walker. Expert on the Black mist and seemingly mothering people these days." Rolling her eyes to imply both parties were fools to antagonise each other "as my colleague here suggested I suggest you let us pass, lest you wish to lose more people than you already have. How many do you think you could kill before your own throat is cut?" The mummy seemed to deflate at the bluntness of his companion, slumping slightly as he felt some progress could lost. Simply starring her way with an almost lethargic expression as she half threatened the Zealots. **"Using the old mallet instead of a scalpel are we?"** Not caring if he was overheard but the point seemed to be made far more quickly despite the looming tentacled doom nearby. Relenting he'd move over to Ramira once the Caller's started their departure. **"That was very forward for you I must say, that headache finally breach the veneer of your patience?"** Looking to the red woman expectantly with his hands still behind his back. After whatever minor discussion occurred the Crystal man would shift back to Tsuki, dodging members of the crowd on his way to her. **"So."** Looking to the young mage and then to her nearby "canine" , **"Needless to say try to keep your friendly little pet out of sight, he does appear quite impressive though..."** Sauntering over to the beast, which likely had a fowl odor about it and waving a hand over his nose to fan away the scent. Holding a palm out to it to gauge a reaction of some kind, risky as it may be, head tilting to one side for a moment in anticipation. **"I do not resent you for creating the lad here, simply the timing could have been more... Astute..."**
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> Tsuki and Atreyu may notice that the totems were also releasing a low, song like hum when the cloaked figures began to descend a nearby stairwell in the market but for Ramira the increasing intensity would be agonizing and had she been a lesser undead her form would have likely imploded for the strain. "Was hoping to avoid these slimy fucks for a little while longer." Jason grumbled under his breath, eyes focused solely on the half a dozen or so Callers. Atreyu quickly took notice of this musical tone in the warmth that coated him, the pattern almost pleasant. Aiming to begin investigation of the structures and tentacles once more if the "eccentrically" clothed individuals hadn't begun to descend the stares catching his attention rather quickly. _**"Ah..."**_ Raising a finger for a moment only for it to curl back into the ball of his hand. Side stepping over to Jason without taking his gaze from the odd Callers. **"I imagined they looked a tad.... Different... Those suits must wreak of decay... Granted im no one to talk, but these... Rags... were at least cleaned before this little incursion began."** > "So" The lead hooded figure finally spoke, after a quick gesture to silence the more vocal on lookers. "State your business for intruding on our territory and bringing the stench of death with you from your fetid hovel from the lower wharf." He spoke with firm and indifferent tone, his unseen gaze scanning the group before resting eyes onto Jason and his oilers. "Ah I see the Bottom Feeders are dead yet....how disappointing." Jason spat onto the ground and sneered. "Feelings mutual, Fish Fucker." before a tense silence once again took over the area. After a few moments of ear piercing silence the Crystal man would self insert between the two "gentleman", giving a respectful bow to the likely head priest before his introduction. **"Good... What is it evening morning....? Itdoesn'tmatter- My name is Atreyu and these are my compatriots, I am one of the three mages hired to help resolve the mess this entire island has been wrapped up in."** Gesturing toward his entire party and giving extra emphasis on the caller group. Offering a handshake with his unclawed hand to the cloaked holy man. **"The lower wharf has been completely overrun you see, and what you have here is all thats left to my knowledge. I do hope you can find it in your hearts to allow us to come through, as there is no going back."** Flinging an arm to gesture backward with his other clawed arm toward the distant mist wall, a smile semi visible via his eye and under his bandaging .
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> "My old bones ache but I'm hardly unprepared I know about these little caller tricks. At best they are ignorant amateurs wielding power far beyond their understanding. My understanding." Perhaps a shadow of doubt lingered over that statement seeing as pained distant look overcame her, though one could hardly pierce the blackness that now inhabited her red eyes they carried with them an unmistakable weariness. The husk looked over his wary companion for a moment as they walked, turning back to the totems that he longed to study; tempted to approach them but knew that time would come in the near future and there would be better moments to do so. **"I must admit though, their "tricks" carry quite the potent ward to the non-living, though I suppose that requires quite a level of devotion to an unseen being that only comes with this... Sort of environment...."** Trailing off as he gestured toward the grime and blood that lined the street before them. > "Enough banter I think. We have another issue on hand," looking back behind she pointed towards a vaguely grotesque shape of flesh that swaggered along with Tsuki behind them. "She'd better keep that thing on a leash, or I will kill her before they kill us." **"Lets hope it doesn't come to that shall we..? Last thing we need right now is a confrontation with her and her..- pet...??"** Shrugging to himself, the crystal man also passed the being a glance. **"Perhaps I'll speak with her... Gauge what its chances are of turning on us should whatever this force is get ahold of it."** Drumming his fingers for a moment processing the thought until Ramira gestured him to come forward to greet their new "colleagues" .
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
As the crowd dissipated the crooked man's shape would slump into a visibly exhausted one, so much occurring in such a small amount of time had left the crystal mage feeling utterly drained. Shuffling back in line with the moving crowd, if not more on the outskirts of it; despite his current state he still gave Jason a nod acknowledging his gratitude. > Ramira was second to congratulate Atreyu looking his way hands intertwined in a vain recreation of a handclap "wonderful darling. I couldn't hear everything but I'm sure you reasoned with them like the well-learned man you are." In his current partial slouch he registered the red mage approach and oddly began to praise him, an act he could tell was one that likely required considerable effort to put up for so many words; especially at the near ridiculous chunk near the end that caused the mummy's brow to raise in very unbelieving manner. This stare would hold as his body stayed in position a few awkward seconds after Ramira finished. **"While I appreciate the praise my learned companion.... Please don't strain yourself trying to be THAT friendly, I could almost cut that insincerity nearing the end with one my fingertips..."** Holding up his clawed hand and individuating waving each tip. **"But once again its not unwelcome, I merely told them they'd be currently festering behind that mist wall without us and our "miracles". Once Ramira had also gone about her business the crystal man would continue onward with the crowd, if not very far on the outskirts of their number. After a time of simply walking the mummy began to take in his far more upper class surroundings and most notably that a very welcoming yet familiar warmth began swathing over his deformed body. This feeling however would become far stronger along with another physical feeling, a vibration ever so faint from his clawed fingertips and crystal protrusions; as if reacting to the sheer force of the magic that permeated the air. Along with several pulses every now and than that he couldn't quite pin down, but they were lacking pattern and seemed vary in intensity. **"How unusual..."** Holding up his clawed limb to observe the motion and just as he was beginning to engross himself in thought of this feeling and the nearby totems the red mage would show herself pointing in a specific direction; his gaze following her aim before speaking to her. **"So is that what this intoxicating vibration is...? Its infrequent yet stronger in specific directions, how disturbingly lovely.... Do you know how many? -"** Remembering that Ramira was not among the living and realizing quickly that these totems must far more powerful than anything that he'd created so far turned to her with a mix of slight concern and familiar curiosity. **"How are you managing I must ask? I can't imagine being this close to such relics is pleasant for you..?"** Keeping his voice hushed as he inquired.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Atreyu continued to watch as the crowd began to part slightly as Ramira approached him, bringing her usual air of unpleasant mood like a cloak that could almost be touched. Far passed the point the mummy figured she would stop moving closer, she leaned in to whisper a few words that began another scowl on the crystal man's face only to notice Jason not so subtly walking his way as well. Raising a half hearted wave in greetings wondering he was about to socked in the face this time for smacking the driller conscious **"Oh lovely.... Hello-"** > "Keep the others in line." He said coldly and was quite clear it wasn't a request as he gestured for Raoul to come closer. "Use magic if you have to keep the peace, if this turns into a bloodbath its over for all of us. Including you" The oiler rolled his neck and the soft crackling of his neck was audibly heard. At this the crystal man curled the tops of his fingers and tensed up momentarily before falling into a slouch with a deep sigh of deafeat. **".... Very well, I'll see if I can placate-"** The diver already storming off taking Ramira with him, the former of the two he gave a long standing stare as she walked away as well. **"- the masses... Wonderful... Is there any way I can spin this to our advantage.. Think think think think think-... Hmmm"** With his claws now drumming against his forehead, he pushed to the front of the crowd and quickly flashed his blue barrier to acquire the angry mob's attention before making a very loud and aggravated throat clear as he looked at Raoul expectantly before turning back to his likely frothing crowd. Taking a moment to look over the angry people who were now starring at him with his hands cupped together at his front, turning his head to one direction of the group to another, his gaze inquisitive, astute and almost punctual from behind his mask; the stare would hold until the crowd fell into a semi awkward silence. As the silence fell Atreyu clapped his hands together his hands in playful manner, as if the crowd before him were a bunch of rowdy children displeased at not getting their way. **"SO WHO HAS KINDLING FOR THE PYRE!?"** The crowd likely cheering for a moment until the crystal man would start waving a hand and laughing once more, covering his eyes with his off hand as he started speaking again. **"OH NO NO, silly me!- I meant "Pyres"!!"** His jovial tone continuing as the crowd likely cheered again only to suddenly continue speaking. **"Three to be exact! One for me, Ramira the red mage over there, and for our little twisted girl who conjured that vile beast!"** The crowds demeanor likely changing at the jovial manner at which this was delivered, chances are it would be confusing to even the more dense of the mob as the crystal man continued. **"Whats wrong..!? After all we all arrived on the same boat, so we must all be linked to that beast and the mage who formed it?? Go ahead, begin assembling whatever dry wood if there is any in this place left- OH I know perhaps oil??? That burns immensely well doesn't it???"** Atreyu gesturing toward the broken down buildings earnestly while offering a hand toward the far right of the people and holding his wrists together as if they were tied. With a few mumbled words between the people before him, the crystal mages demeanor would shift considerably into a more serious one, a demeanor that would gradually shift into pure anger. **"Because I can promise you this, if you act against that girl as most angry groups of people tend to in the face of the unknown or in this case-"** Waving a hand gesture to where the creature once was. **"the morally abhorrent and unforgivable..."** cupping his hands behind his back while not wavering his gaze. **"You might as well burn us as well because we'll be about as useful as corpses to you anyway, you will NO longer have our aid, our healing, our miracles, our protection, you WILL face this mist and its evil alone as it consumes you one by one until there is nothing left of this island; leaving all of you a faint memory."** Looking around expectantly once more before giving his final statement. **"My ally may have done horrible things by you and your passed loved ones, but she genuinely believes she is trying to help you with that abomination. Her mind warped morally with her treatment of the dead may be vile, but regardless she is trying to help; sweet and insane as she is."** Lifting his arms out in a shrug as he finished. **"But your welcome to try and attack us anyway, see how that goes for you.....SO, those are your options, and I'd like to know which you choose here and now as time is never on our side as im sure you've all learned by now."**
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
(Sorry im horrifically late on this) Atreyu toiled away at the injured and near dead, the stream of magic he was able to exude beginning to heavily flicker and fade out as he finished work on the last dying individual the crystal man could find. **"There. Your parents should live my dear... Just try not to drive them up a wall with any reasonable requests like whats it called... -"Piggy back rides" or some foolishness in the near future..."** Likely receiving one more semi tearful show of gratitude, the husk took a moment to sit on the ground with his fists clenched resting atop his knee's; assessing how much power he had left within his crystals to burn. An assessment that was proving to be rather abysmal.... >Black smoke rose up from the droplets and entered the beast, radiating from it. Bones crunching, flesh tearing, skin rending was soon heard afterward as the meat mass was reshaped in the image of whatever spawn of underworld was called into this realm. Bones reshaped into monstrous claws, reconnected into maw of teeth and horns like bone sickles. Flesh started melting into one body, skin tore and stretched taut over the beast while hair formed into spear like bristles. Before any more frustration could be accrued however, the husks took gradual notice of the crowds gathering attention; fearful and panicked whispers all increasing in intensity as more heads turned to observe something that couldn't be good by any stretch of the imagination. Getting up with a few painful cracks the mummy turned to look at the unfolding scenario before him, honestly hoping it was enemy but knew better due to the black colored smoke emerging from the forming flesh monster. Despite the degree of effort and wonder such a creature would normally provide, he was among people who had just about lost everything to such creatures and the crystal mage could only feel his interest drowned out by just a hint of dread that quickly become a flood. "**Oh little dark mage why... This was not the time or the place...**" If color could still drain from his features it would have in this instance, looking around the crowds expressions and seeing most good will would likely be killed off after such an action once this beast finished completion. >Clapping her hands once in what seemed more like a sarcastic jab at the situation Ramira swaggered past the horrified crowd. Noticing this the husk began to shift backward to the end of the crowd and strongly considered just leaving further into the city as he did not wish to be a victim of a possible witch hunt unfolding in the very imminent future... **"This is preposterous, it may be time I take my well desired leave..."** Looking to Jason in the distance for a moment and than Ramira as he continued to back away through the dumbstruck crowd. Only stopping to catch his hand at the side of a building and stare, the next action depending if he would continue to try and salvage any kind of order or not. **"Perhaps I could take some folk with me if thing should go badly.... Conserve some good will and all that...."**
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Atreyu grumbled off knowing full well the act he just committed would be rewarded with a large metal boot to his sternum or knee caps, a punishment the crystal man would gladly take instead of what he was about to do. After approaching several people, and half shoving around a few more; the crystal man downed his blue crystal with a familiar sickening "Glurk!" that would likely repulse a few people. The crystal created an almost white spider vein like effect over the husk's exposed flesh that would fade in and out, his breath visible and carried small ice crystals that faded to the ground as his rung his body all over in a solid shiver. With this the crystal man knelt down to a half beaten to death crewman and began to swath the dying ship hand in a pale blue mist that would feel like frostbite on the more debilitating injuries and like cold water on the cuts and bruises littered throughout. He had no where near the precision of the Lich but enough to get a few folk out of the area of certain death while their wounds gradually closed.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
The crystal mage would only see the very ending of the procedure at his current pace, a tad surprised at the fact the undead mage would heal Jason of all people due to her "distaste" for the man; but the husk would simply put it on her likely anterior motives tab she had been building up to this point in time. Stopping directly behind her and slightly to the right as she slumped back a bit from the injured driller to rest, Atreyu only fidgeting his fingers slightly as he looked from her to their injured former guide waiting for his turn to "interact" with him. > Finally able to catch a breath Ramira saw and greeted him with a most polite smile, having been far too busy to notice or care about anything other than her operation. "Excellent timing childe. I take it you have become acquainted with these people?" Being a smidge more secretive, clasped hands still pressing the orb together in her hands. The mummy gave a bit of a glower at Ramira's comment, the disdain more evident than ever before on his mangled features at the mention of the local town's folk; fingers fidgeting before clasping once more, his shoulders tense. **"Unfortunately yes, they are awfully prying for people that almost died not but an hour ago...."** His gaze darting away from the red lich and fixing on Jason's Greatly improved physical state, without the motion of the rest of his scarred up body to follow his head. **"I see you've been working on healing our friend here....?"** An off wave gesture that flopped back to his side comically in Jason's direction, accompanying the crystal man's inquiry. Taking a few steps closer to the recovering driller before speaking again, looking him over with a familiar index and thumb to chin position as he did so. **"I must say you really do have a way with healing, no noticeable scarring for the long term, his breathing is eased and no indication of excessive inflammation over the sealed wounds."** Casually reaching down toward Jason's armored scruff as he spoke, a slight hint of masked fury escaping at creatures last statement as you looked at Ramira and held the stare as his hands were at the metal of the suit's neck. **"Think he's in a good physical state to move now? Yes? No?... Maybe?-"** No matter the answer Atreyu would only answer: "Terrific!" Suddenly and violently lifting Jason's upper torso up by the aforementioned scruff of his armor and began shaking (Throttling) the poor man in an attempt to make him wake up, his frustration increasing ever so slightly as driller likely gurgled in response as if to spite him. With this the former engineer redoubled his efforts with some choice words. **"Get up, get up you over grown mangled tin can GET UP..!! You are NOT going to leave me alone to deal with these "people" while you take a power nap...!"** His words coming in an increasingly aggressive whisper that only the immediate party would have the unfortunate pleasure of hearing. **"They are flocking to me like im a some kind of gods forsaken holy man..!!! Asking me trivial questions about if they "should" or "should not" rub dirt in their wounds to make them "Heal better" , do I appear as the leading sort to you??"** Still attaining no ground husk would simply start slapping the man very hard across the face with the palm and back of his his now free right hand at least three times before receiving some likely half conscious sass; forcing the mummy's face into a scowl before abruptly dropping the man's upper body with a less than light sounding "THUD!" Leaning back up and dusting off his hands, the husk cracked his next and flatly stated **"Fine. I'll do what I can for your people, but if they turn on me im throwing their raggedy ungrateful hides to a sea beast of some variety.. Shouldn't be hard to find, especially now..."** Straightening himself with a few more sickly cracks as he looked back to the red woman and Raoul nodding, only saying **"Ramira. Raoul."** And promptly walking back off to direct the good people of Bilgewater.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Atreyu was still standing like a limp scarecrow next his pile of dust, the loose fabric on his body swaying slightly as he remained in his stupor. _**"Perhaps it was the bodies failure to regulate the magic due to him not being very magically attuned...No.. I would have turned already- It could be a sheer overload, but the growths in those areas shouldn't have been able to spawn so aggressively; maybe the haste of the surgery- Perhaps, no could-"**_ A thought process interrupted by a muffled buzzing that was becoming increasingly more prevalent, not dissimilar to a mosquito slowly closing in on your year canal. > Atreyu, being the only mage standing, was quickly approached by survivors who bombarded him with questions as to what to do and requests to save the various dying individuals laying around the area, it was quite clear that they were desperate and looking for any guidance available given their latest near death experiences has left many of the shaken. The noise became louder, and louder, AND LOUDER until the crystal creature could no longer ignore it with the fingers at his sides creating scrunching drumming motion for a few seconds before his head not so subtly cracked in the crowds direction likely causing the noise to cease for a stunned half minute. With an an eye darting among the shaken survivors a moment the husk grinded out a rather unfriendly **"Yesss..???"** After a few more seconds of nothing the mummy flared his fingers out and clenched them back into fists desiring input of some worth, that wasn't coming. One more darting of the eye later Atreyu suddenly clapped his hands together in full body rotation hoping to "unstun" the crowd. **"Well!? If you have alcohol or even scraps of clothing that are untainted stabilize the gravely injured, raggedy as you appear I assume basic treatment isn't beyond you??"** The crowd likely asking several more questions regarding obvious notes of wound care and treatment, which had the mummy trying not throw every obscenities he knew at the downtrodden folk. **"As for where we are going next or what we are doing, my allies that are recuperating-"** Motioning to a currently half dead Jason and a wobbling Ramira, **"Have a target of attack in mind and a I have a destination for us to take refuge in already planned out...!"** Semi lying through his teeth to calm the survivors panic if only slightly. **" Now begin getting what people you have with some wound care experience together with those in the worst condition and I'll be over in JUST- a moment to- FIX-!"** The husk's hands jutting forward slightly with blue gem in his grasp. **"Who I can, is this acceptable to you all?"** If silence followed it would be greeted with **"Go you half lazing masses of skin! I'll BE PRESENT IN A MOMENT GO!"** With the crowd likely scattering into action the creature would turn gaze to the likely being healed Jason and the healer Ramira and begin shuffling over with the untmost desire to not be stuck with leadership over scared and quivering people, although it seemed this would be his fate regardless at least for the time being.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Atreyu wished nothing more than to wretched his palm out from the man's spine as his in hand was met with an all too familiar texture that would have made the mummy freeze if not for the current events that had recently unfolded; even still he pulsed power through the young man until the inevitable outcome that would sicken even him. > With one, final screech Leilani bellowed and a burst of blinding, greenish light burst out. Temporary lifting the mist for a short time and bathing the caravan in the dull yellow light of oil lanterns and revealing the market place of the upper wharf. Having achieved their desired location the crystal man wasted no time in ripping his now injured hand free from his former lifeline, each crystal prod very much visible upon his pale flesh, deeper punctures leaking fluid with heavier traces of red quickly following the light blue excretions that had first graced the open air. Stopping for a moment to assess his injuries with a mixture of confusion, curiosity and concern for this side effect as Leilani collapsed to the floor in worse shape than he'd anticipated. Looking down to the man the creature, took a moment to collect himself and began to pull out a faint sapphire with white cracks seeming to form and repair. **"My dearest apologies for that treatment my boy, hold your moping and I'll.... Have... y.."** > Leilani whom collapsed and contorted at Atreyu's feet before his flesh slowly turned into crystals only stopping until he was practically unrecognizable. The crystal man held position as this process unfolded before his eye, the flesh smoothing than jutting outward in spiked masses, the joints snapping inward like a dying spider as the bones and tendon's were forced to retract. During its last phases Atreyu lifted a hand to brush on his bad eye without realizing it, only to let it fall as the creature held the blue stone in his off hand in a slacked position; almost like a child holding a toy witnessing something truly undesirable. If anyone should take notice oh the mummy in this state, they would likely only see his unmoving form, with face obstructed by his hood. His head in a slouched position, gazing down at the former red cap for several minutes. After this display went on for a seeming eternity the husk shuffled in his bag one more time for the stone of fire, choking the rock down slowly only to step back about a foot. With a light wave of hand the husk sent a signal to the oh too familiar structure before him, the signal causing the former red cap to glow a hot orange before catching fire and disintegrating. After but a moment there was nothing left but a slightly vermilion dust that could have been carried off by the slightest wind if there was any passing through in what remained of this island. _**"This won't happen to me...."**_
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Atreyu could only focus on keeping the flesh in his grasp from falling to pieces as he he stumbled forward, vague lights becoming visible in what little peripheral vision the creature had left between the rocky barrier and this slowly suffering man he was guiding to their desired salvation. **"This is becoming tiresome... Deeply tiresome...."** The barrier the husk was maintaining had begun to take its toll on his body, as much as he loathed his current form the fact remained he couldn't keep this process up. Looking to a few more nearby defenders he attempted to become them closer as his rock armor crumbled revealing a bloody bandage around the crystal man's nose from visible strain induced by intense focus and physical limitations being overwritten as he no longer felt exhaustion as normal folk did. **"If you'd be ever so kind as to help, I cannot maintain this pace much longer with this boy losing ground quickly!"** Leilani's steps were becoming haggard, and sloppy as the glow seemed to intensify without the crystal mages magics increasing the internal power supply within. **"Come on you can make it..! We have to be close, if you can hear what im saying than you'll keep moving or everyone in this little cloud will die a horrific bloody end...!"** The husk clenching his one eye shut as his patience dwindled with his current predicament, opening his gaze in a menacing yet understanding visage. **"I am not blind to the pain I am inflicting to you, so whatever it is worth I do apologize for what I am about to do...."** With vicious abandon Atreyu dug his claws into the poor man's flesh around his lumbar spine deep enough to where his boney knuckles were embedded, the energy humming through his veins traveled quickly from his own core until it reached its "exit". **"For the love of everything...- MOVE!"** The crystal man commanded as his energy flowed into the ailing human though his claw tips once more, with a flash that might even make higher undead nauseous,the magic surged into the crystals embedded in Leilani's core areas; pushing him to move faster and enhancing the barrier further but likely dooming the young ward in this final stretch.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
The screams the man let out were not unheard but could only be relieved ever so slightly as Atreyu lowered the energy strain placed into Leilani's body, not wishing to turn the man into a bomb and at the same time knowing full well that his life would likely be required for there own survival; pity was not beyond the creature but his own life took precedence as he pressed forward. **"This bodes poorly..... Try to keep together you drugged up mess..."** The call of Jason to his men followed by a deafening explosion ebbed the Husk's internal turmoil as he hoped this meant they were almost free of this fogged over death trap. **"It sounds as if you've reached more blunt methods..! Whatever you're doing keep doing it, I'd HOPE its not much farther ahead!"** The crystal man doing his best to keep speed on the up instead of lagging behind into the crowd, a task that was becoming curiously easier as spears seemed to miss him by several feet where as before they were cracking against his stone armor; he knew not why the previously admitted precision of the monstrosities was suddenly lacking; but his inquisitive side would need to wait just a smidgen longer as the energy from his living ward and himself was beginning to crackle around him.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
The husk pressed onward with his half zombified ward, desperately hoping to make headway as the fight intensified around him. Should this process continue Atreyu would be forced to change tactics as this method was becoming rather straining on the mummified alchemist; being partially grateful the others were actually pulling through and partially agitated at the slow pace with which their little party was progressing. **"I could put up another barricade- no-take too long or I could- no that would leave me open to attack..!! Curse it all!.. I feel like a rotting bob in the water at this speed!"** Straining further to pick up the pace as his arms almost completely preoccupied pushing Leilani, he noticed out of the corner of his partially obscured vision that a few dead bodies were resisting the onslaught for them. This made the crystal man angry for about a half second until he realized the young mage was using her powers cautiously and intelligently rather than as brash as before, causing a slight smirk to crack his features. _**" There is hope for you yet.. I do hope you are able to keep that up however..."**_ > A mental comeback came that stabbed his mind back, unintentional but a necessity she felt. "Let me think, let. me. think. There is simply too much at once happening, I can't move fast enough or return fire! THIS IS WORTHLESS,-" The sudden sting made him stumble for a moment as his head seemed to ring with the aggression it had just received, the ranting abruptly cut off along with the pain leaving the husk unsure as to be relieved or concerned. **"Well alright than... Apparently she has her own set of demons to worry about... I know, I'll test a bit of somethin something.."** With a sharp inhale the crystalline creature shot small pulses of energy into Leilani's glowing form, in hopes of quickly expanding the barrier in quick episodes only for it to return to its original size; this shouldn't harm the poor ward but may add a bit of edge to this terrible situation.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> Once again the ear splitting screech of the wraiths in the mists roared out at the caravan but the effectiveness was showing less desirable results with the survivors jamming their ears with wax, cloth or whatever they may have on hand but while they attacked any undead that came close to the barrier they were less prepared for what happened next. With his barricade aiding little in slowing the oncoming forces the husk whirled around to rush back to Leilani's side, Placing a hand on either of the zombie like man's shoulders and began to coat himself and the living ward in a protective casing of surrounding minerals from the ground and even dirt off of other nearby survivors; adding extra push to compensate for the pair's reduced momentum. **"JASON, im going to need you as a guide of any usable sort VERY soon!"** Speaking in the most polite yet aggressively urgent manner possible as he shoved himself and the dazed barrier ever forward. > Spears and harpoons rained down upon them many missing but a few skewering survivors unfortunate enough to be in their path while Pyke's attempted to skewer others from the distance and drag them past the barrier to be torn apart by the awaiting monsters. A few spear cracked against the now strong outer shell Atreyu had provided but did little to slow the steady momentum he had built, a caveat to this however they had become far more noticeable to the undead pirate a fact the creature realized but could only look to his other companions for assistance as he trudged forward like a man rushing through heavy snow. **If you other two would be able to assist in this endeavor I'd be ever so grateful!"** A few more spears snapping in vain against armor before he reached out with his thoughts. _**"I have little idea of what you're doing currently, but that blasted sea urchin is quickly becoming a harpoon shaped nuisance... Is there anything you could implore to slow him down??"**_ A few muddled curses comically mixing in with the dialogue as the mummy "fought the tide" as it were.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> . "Callers tolerate us but I wouldn't say many of them care and even fewer would shed a tear if this entire island returned to the sea." He explained. "Just so happens that they're stuck here with us and they don't like fighting out in the open but I hope is that they can put aside their differences long enough to deal with the main problem with us." He continued before frowning. "Not sure if it'll be enough though." Atreyu rung his gnarled fingers in the air as if trying to shake off some kind of undesirable muck **"Oh goody... some of "THOSE" types... Desperate times and all that but I can't say im happy with the scenario.."** The tone carrying years of distaste along with a hint of defeat. **"We can.... Only.. Oh thats just wonderful...."** > Pyke raised his hands and the the creatures let out a eye splitting screech that could be heard even over the howls of the mists, making the living members almost impulsively cover their ears to stifle the noise. Those that were unable to soon found their ears bleeding or collapsing into a seizure before the wretched noise died down, then the calls of movement in the mists began to come from those who still stood and attack was imminent and they had a short time to prepare accordingly. **"Must we do this agai-"** The creatures banter cut short by the ear wrenching screech, forcing him to clasp his hands over his ears in pain. Though he certainly didn't seem it the husk had some parts that were still very much human, unfortunately his eardrums were of no exception. Nearly falling to the floor shambling to ingest his very much used earth gem, a few items falling to the ground in his desperation. **"D-dammnit all..!"** Inhaling the rock much to his throats objection, flinging a hand forward to create a line of spires in effort to create short term barricade; one likely to be even shorter lived as the mist would be eating at its already average integrity. Ears ringing the crystal husk pointed for Leilani to press forward a bit faster. **"You're becoming a pest you rejected dock worker, hissing quietly toward the undead pirate who was likely far out of earshot at the moment; getting to his feet and pushing back with the rest of the crowd as he took up his weapon begrudgingly.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> Eyes only slightly narrowed to Atreyu's remark this time though she quickly released those suspicions, her fingers drumming once on his shoulder each tap grossly cold still. "you'll find the chill of the grave is not so... easily dismissed." Quietly spoken, but a reminder. Looking him up and down she seemed to regard him as a piece of meat with fancy jewellery. "You are dangerously charming for a creature such as yourself. So I'll not torment you further, your suit is working admirably well my weary bones send their regards." Despite the Red witches possible intention's the cold drumming on the husk's shoulder brought him back to reality, or whatever current state they were currently muddling through; albeit in a less than desirable manner. **"Isn't there a charm or spell of some sort you could use to somewhat make your claws feel less like icicles..?"** The creatures thoughts oddly ceasing their nonsense in a rather sudden fashion as hi work was complimented, though quickly hitting a chive of annoyance at further bad news. **"Because of course we couldn't just walk away... So whatever this entity is seems to be "Beta testing" with this gods forsaken island first or at least destroying its "chrysalis" before moving forward."** The creature squeezing the bridge of his nose momentarily before clasping his gnarled fingers together, suppressing the urge to strangle the air around himself. > "More or less the plan." Jason grumbled. "I'm hope'en that they'll be willing to put the pissing match aside long enough to help deal with whatever is doing this. Given that she has the most Callers they're our best shot but I haven't be up here in a few weeks so I don't know if that's accurate anymore." As the driller spoke the husk turned his head in the most forced smile he had mustered yet, so powerful was the facade it could disturbingly be seen underneath the wrapping in form with an audible crack of the neck. **"I oh so dearly wished you were joking with me in some form... So should these callers be willing to help us, and those two unwashed crab sniffing idiots be WILLING to aid us as well; if this is all we have so be it..!"** Atreyu's teeth almost grinding on his mask of tatters. The husk would look forward to their "beacon in the dark", unsure himself if the man would last like himself with magic in hand or burnout like an overly stoked flame without enough fuel to hold it steady; although he desired the first option the second could very well be the case should this this body be pressed too far. The notion forcing the crystal man to take a deep breath as Ramira spoke up once more regarding their situation. > Ramira had ideas of who they were talking about, but their plan? If there was one... hmpf. They couldn't possibly hope to find sanctuary with the plank when they destroyed almost the entire red cap's base on a mission of diplomacy. "If we're doing something then the time is now. You know what I would suggest, so I shan't repeat it. But unless we strike at the heart, this hydra will just grow another head..." **"With all do respect my frozen tipped comrade, we cannot even leave this make shift shelter at present, we would require an exact target with which to strike down, and unless you have a plan to get us to our target and hope to everything not need to overpower it...!"** Flailing his hands momentarily before settling again **"If you have a suggestion after we arrive I'll be by your side provided it isn't throwing myself into one of the likely MANY large sea beasts this evil "mass" has sway over."** Tapping his index claw on his right temple in an almost posh manner as he noticed the tools being disintegrated, letting his hand slump as he continued to move forward slightly.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Atreyu was merely trudging forward with the group, waiting for whatever instruction the Driller may have for direction. Looking back at the red and dark mages with some curiosity remaining. **"Are you fairing well enough in this environment..? I do hope the suit helps mediate some of your "Discomfort"... Not often im tailoring for someone such as yourself..."** With a bit of fidgeting the mummy reached out once more with his oddly displaced thoughts, small self depreciating phrases polluting an otherwise clear signal. **" What exactly did you see down there..?-tAbLeToOlsR-Ricketing- Ive yet to see that expression across your features since our meeting, to be honest its unnerved me ever so slightly_- Gggaesrtrec-t-tomy-BooOtcHED-_ "** The recent events seeming to be taking at least some degree of tole on the seemingly tireless man. The creatures hands were becoming outwardly uneasy until he took notice and gripped his four claws in a nearly painful fashion to force them to stop, hissing to himself and walking slightly closer to Jason **"So I suppose we're going top stroll our "happy" little selves right up to that urchin infested barmaid and ask for help..?"**
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
As the husk began a reply he quickly took notice of the younger man's strained features and Tsuki's warning on his leg, eyebrow raising with a pause as the red caps eyes began to bleed; slowly pointing to the likely incredibly pained fellow before his allies broke free of the water. A glint of fear visible as the gaze of the driller showed a bloody refraction. Grabbing Tsuki he would hoist the young mage to her feet if possible and half dragging her forward **"The time for that has passed my dear, move with me.. NOW!"** Shuffling over to Leilani's and shambling him into the center of the crowd as he noticed Ramira's shell shocked expression which somehow made the growing pit in his stomach worsen, only glancing back momentarily to see the eyes encroach ever so calmly. Only looking straight ahead as he moved with the crowd until the mist wall was reached some time later, his joints a bit sore from supporting the human totem; the mummy not turning to Jason while he worded a reply. **"It should... But I'll save any boasting for when we're on the other side, I certainly hope you're ready my good man."** Looking up to his patient with a bit of poorly masked unease, readjusting his support with a grunt as his bad eye began to glow a familiar blue that seemed to spread through his veins, into his hands, and into Leilani's already faintly glowing pupils. The effect was subtle at first but before long the surrounding folk should notice a warmth spreading outward from two, more specifically the larger leather masked one, a slow wave that became more apparent as it grew in intensity; quickly reaching its apex when the husk placed his clawed hand on Leilan's upper torso and sent visible pulse of energy into the man's sternum. The resulting effect was the formerly zombie like fellow standing upright on his own suddenly an unmistakable totem esc glow slipping through all the seems in the leather, especially the eyes which were now beaming strongly in the formerly gloomy atmosphere. With hand now only resting on the former red cap's shoulder from behind, the crystal man began to walk with him steadily toward the mist wall. Mumbling something quietly to himself or the scarred individual in front, gently letting go as the mist was becoming too close for whatever self preservation the Husk had remaining would allow.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Atreyu was not blind to the activity around him, or rather the decreasing of such activity; it was a weight in the air that seemed grow in magnitude. Gazing around the area cautiously until his eyes met Raoul and then a somewhat panicking red cap to his peeked curiosity, shuffling over hopefully without being too noticed. Once the creature was upon the poor red cap the crystal husk simply stopped at the internally screaming younger fellow, tilting within either side of his blind spot. Suddenly grabbing the red cap by the shoulder with a kind **"Hello there my good man!"**, stepping back if the reaction was panicked with hands up in the air in the air in a mock "Don't shoot!" motion. **"You seem petrified good sir... Do you see a problem around...?"** Shuffling in place a bit a moment before noticing the water was steadily rising, his next phrase dying in his throat. **"I think its time we moved on... Run on a gather whats left of your people if you'd be so inclined."** The mummy scowling underneath his gauze as he gazed at the water for a few moments before turning and moving back toward Leilani with the intent of moving forward.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
A loud crack could be heard as the husk finished aiding in the aforementioned supply delivery, gazing back toward the crowd and beginning to motion back over to Raoul while dusting off what remained of his attire; looking down at himself quickly before realizing it was pointless. Being a only a few tears away from revealing what remained of his upper abdomen to the open air; a site most could live without. Turning to the darker mage and beckoning to follow the crystal man could only say **"There will be flesh for it soon enough judging from how these undead have been attacking, or hell there are a few body parts laying around; why not take a limb for the rode... Preferably off one of the turned."** Shuffling in a place for a moment before turning once more with claw pointed in an almost parental manner. **"No amputating off the children and come over as soon as you're done alright my dear?"** Taking a sigh as "Tsuki" likely trodded off a few feet to face Raoul, ensuring Leilani was still in place and attempting to strike up conversation... **" Sooo, this is what we have left..? "** lazily waving an off hand toward the diminished crowd, turning to look at them briefly than rotating back to the former bar hand. **"Quite the dire commentary I'm picking up from those subtle whispers, not to worry however..."** Motioning over to the dazed creature nearby and providing a slight tap to his shoulder. **"So long as we keep him within a certain radius we should be able to make it to... Wherever it is we are goingforthelifeofmeIcan'tremember- ..!"** Having to catch the falling young ward as his voice seemed to follow in a panicked his motion with a grunt before placing him back into "balance" . Looking back up to Raoul with a look of exasperated optimism that was about as convincing as those dregs were alive, **"Yes I know this very much appears quite.. Sketchy..? But he should move or at least shamble when the time comes..."** The mummies expression could be caught solemn toward the butchered man again if the time was right, patting him on the head as he erected to full height.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
The husk continued to aid the the poor folk unload and shift supplies for the impending trek, taking a few quick glances back to his project here and there. Ignorant at first to the crowd parting like the sea as he moved back and forth, a pattern he found rather funny until is became apparent most weren't helping the crystal man move supplies; to which the creatures expression soured slightly as he continued. > Tsuki yeeped a little when Atreyu hissed at her, but then became confused and started looking around " Huh? I'm not Tsuki, but I can help you if you want. " She cheerfully offered " Do you want me to look for Tsuki? What do they look like? " Atreyu raised a brow to the girl's reaction and lack of memory, stopping with crate in hand against his chest; partially believing the darker mage was trying to get under his skin until it became apparent she was blissfully ignorant to her own name. **"Tsuki is you my dear... Do you really have no memory?.. Hmmmm do you know where you are or how you got here..?"** When these answers likely proved fruitless, the mummy stayed inquisitive until she mentioned wanting to "eat the locals" with her arm. Dropping his crate to the ground he motioned closer to ensure what he was about to say was very clear. **"Unless you want to be strung up in the fashion of the likely witch you are at this point, I suggest eating this for now... "** Presenting a loaf of bread from his rags and passing it gently to the young girl. Leaning down to eye level before continuing. **"I understand you're confused about your current situation, but all you need to know is that our situation is dire and to stay close to my side. "** Keeping his features in a mock kind expression while carving a circle and smiley face on the smaller box she was carrying with his index claw. Leaning back up to full height and picking his formerly non damage crate, he started walking again to part the crowd once more. **"I can tell you whatever you need to know up until this point if need be, just try to stay on your best behavior.."** Meanwhile if any would take notice, Leilani's eye would glow a faint murky blue every now and then; bobbing his leather covered head up whenever it slacked a bit too low on one side or the other. If the man was addressed at this point, the only likely reaction would be a blank stare and faint incoherent babble, twitching if touched by knee jerk reaction alone.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
The husk was pleased for the man's aid in carrying his living ward, retorting to his concern **"Its certainly not our most ideal situation, but its all we have so bare with me if you could be so inclined."** Whispering aggressively as he attempted to achieve a more firm grip on Leilani. Once the lad was rested against the grimy wall he quickly slid down slowly until he was sitting awkwardly on the ground; head bobbing up occasionally with a glazed stare toward the two. **"He'll come around.. eventually..."** Almost rolling his eye at the prospect of communing with these people any further, begrudgingly nodding as he got to his by using his knee as leverage with addressing Raoul's question just yet regarding Tsuki. Backing into the crowd slowly while holding his palm up straight to the side, creating a pointing finger with his right hand and placed the thumb of the point into the palm, creating a clock ticking motion translating to _**"Later."**_ for his answer before pointing to the young man's mask and shaking his head creating an "X" with his upper arms to his chest and opening them while keeping to his palms flat out indicating "Don't touch it". Turning around to face the crowd the crystalline man cleared his throat loudly seeming to garner no attention, raising his hands for a moment before actually rolling his eye in a agitated sigh before suddenly clapping his hands together and walking over to the people moving supplies and providing whatever help he physically could... Grabbing the first rather large box, his head audibly cracked to the dark mage and hissed out **"TSUKI!"** Hoping he had her attention the creature continued **"If it isn't too much of a bother, care to help us since you aren't apparently too busy."** Giving a look that certainly didn't convey "this is a question" as it was nigh livid. As the creature rose up to his feet he look at more of the crowd, looking over a few of them before huffing onward with his box of what was likely something edible, claws digging into its surface as this is what he was stuck doing while his two compatriots were actually performing an interesting endeavor. Despite the husk's stature he wasn't physically weak by a good extent, likely catching a few confused stares. **"Just because I look like a dehydrated zombie, doesn't mean I have the muscle tissue of one."** Giving an aggressive smile in their direction hoping to signal stop gawking and help, failing he simply spouted **"Move!"**
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Atreyu was the last to ascend the stairs, taking a few more moments to gather some heavy suit material for his "project" upstairs. Arising right the moment of Jason preparing to throw his rather large boot toward the darker mage who was.... Drooling over his current prodigy..?? The creature would have flown into a rage if the girl had skittered away herself, relaxing the grip on the leather in hand as he motioned over to currently unconscious young man. Mincing over to rest a palm on the uncovered wooden surface that remained, the Husk took a moment to gaze over the fellow with an almost solemn expression before placing the bunched up leather on the man's lower abdomen; using the free hand to shuffle in his bag for a his "tonic" once more. Setting the flask on the table as well, quickly getting to work on the living ward's attire. **"Let's see if we can dress you appropriately.... though not much I can do for you in the fashion department... Work with what we have, eh?"** Cocking a brow as if the man could respond in his current state. **"Right.."** Taking a hissing inhale at himself before quickly fashioning a half hazard tunic that covered a majority of the more "unruly" features, leading into an almost wrap around collar to cover the neck; to which the mummy placed a pin through to keep together at the neck. **"Try not to prick you here... there we are... Now you just need a mask... For now, I promise hehe--oof.."** Holding a bit of leather in both hands and pointing to his "patient" with his index finger, still acting as if he would respond while unconscious. Before he could continue he took notice of the sign language occurring to his right with a bit of amusement, restraining himself from using it for only a moment before waving down Raoul and placing his finger tips to his would be lips, closing his good eye and lowering his with palm still flat; this meaning "Its bad" before turning back his mask with a slight grimace. Slicing out eye-holes for the piece of leather and placing smaller holes in its face for breathing of the mouth and note, sewing it to a piece of wider leather in a makeshift mask. **"It'll do..."** lifting Leilani's head with a curse and sliding the mask on.. the wrong way.. Cursing again as the husk twisted the leather around and letting the head down with a loud "THUD!". Dusting himself in a downward swiping motion on what was left of his matted cloths, opening his flask and placing under the lad's nose. Causing him to jolt upward with a gasp for a moment as he turned his head mindlessly to the mage, his eyes dazed and wide as he tried to get up and off the table only to stumble; the husk needing to prop him up right to his while cursing life once more. **"Alright... ALRIGHT!.. Lets try this motion..."** Beckoning the man forward who walked by command albeit zomby like, looking back at any observers in a "SEE?". **"He's fine..-"** Only to have the dazed man nearly fall over again, but once again steadied by the mangled creatures hand. After a bit of shuffling the pair reentered the crowd who were likely giving heavily concerned looks toward the "ward".
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> "I prefer my old suit, but I gotta say some pretty good work you managed to pull off here with just some random crap we had lying around." Before Atreyu could say anything he raised a gloved finger and spoke again. "But it's missing one thing." Sure enough the husk was about to speak before Jason's interjection, even more curious and leaning on agitated as to what had been "missing" from his work. Only to have whatever he was about to say die in his mangled throat a the Driller engraved the emblem of his home into its surface, as despite his outward gestures rarely if ever received a compliment. To Jason's likely delight he'd find Atreyu seeming to short circuit for a moment, head tilting to one side and twitching only to come to after a few moments as he was pat on the back. **"Why.. Thank you.."** Shuffling in place after another minute recouping himself as best he could before attempting another response. **"I'm quite glad you enjoy the suit."** Even sounding slightly awkward as he stepped away into the scene that would follow as Ramira returned. >The Glow The suit would start glowing a blue colour and shine brightly for a moment before a sound like waves slapping against a rock face would see the shine almost implode and slap against the suit face to show deep green pulsating runes different from the ones before in pattern, the shapes coiling and curving and as they reached near the lower arms the mesh became the lighter blue first shown. The pattern sustaining itself and fading in and out at various areas and intervals, seeming to be the most emboldened creeping around the back. To the magically sensitive, a thin veil of energy seemed to project outwardly about a foot from his body likely hampering any purely magical attacks or something to that effect. With this the mummy clapped his hands together in a single clap. **"Perfect..!"** Moving over to Jason to inspect the full area of the markings across the new suit, running a claw along one of the larger patterns on the drillers shoulder; the action sending a shock that made the creature jolt back slightly with a curse under his breath. **"Well its certainly effective..."** With a mix of joy and defeat in his tone as he inspected his singed claw tip. **"Now in theory this SHOULD, mask you to a degree but please don't go flailing your arms about like a fool..."**
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> Jason's suit. Atreyu tinkered loudly with the divers suit, removing heftier chunks of some outdated cables that powered death drill on his right arm and replacing what he could while he took notice of the tanks; an idea creeping forward that could prove quite beneficial. Upon Jason's response to the Husk's query he couldn't help but visibly scowl as the "high borns" were brought into it, roughly getting into the arm the arm the drill was connected to; seeming to form clusters of woven cable though the armor and snipping chunks away leaving gaps in the clusters that centered around the anticubital fossa as to not hinder movement. **"I know them well enough... Had dinner long ago with a member of the family and I swear...!"** The creatures tone becoming slightly more hostile as he closed up the refined wiring of the arm harshly. **"Apologies... Those folk aren't exactly my taste, would die if you even breathed labor their way.."** Begining to weave a slightly thinner cable threw the suits bulk quickly while forming densely threaded sleeves around any hard flexing joints for a particular reason, creating a grid pattern throughout that concentrated on the chest as it reached the tanks; which he quickly opened to access the oil within. What occurred next may seem odd as the husk dipped the wire tips into the fluid only to quickly sear them with his claw tips, repeating this process as he quickly hooked more wiring from the tanks into the grid the suit now held. Creating a dense black meshed appearance over parts of the suit with its original colours still permeating the majority of its exterior. The tanks were fiddled with for a time, the husk holding the wire cutters in his toothy maw while pinning the wire cluster he'd created down into the exposed back of the suit before taking said cluster's end glazing the thick tip with crystal, wrapping it in rubbery electric tape, and screwing to fit a gasket ripped from another suit; to which he connected it to the tanks undercarriage with a twist and satisfying "click!" . As the opening pushed back out from the residual pressure created, a faint glow emanated from the connected joint that traveled a few inches of the cluster, pulsing faintly into the back of the diving gears new grid with a dark green pulse that resembled blood running through veins. This would not be visible throughout the rest of the suit (yet) as the mummy got up off his knee's with a grunt and moving over to drill itself, looking at it for a moment with head tilted, taking the cutters out of his mouth to speak. **"My family was in a similar vein of work."** Kneeling down as he couldn't help but fidget his fingers against the metal as his eye darted from it to Jason's arm, the pupil widening with a familiar menacing look before shaking his head and tapping a claw to his temple in disappointment. Mumbling something along the lines of _**"Good enough"**_ before moving on. Now came the helmet, something the mummy looked over for but a moment only to rip it clean from its position; taking it over to the corner among other helmets. **"Now this is impractical... Lets give you a bit more vision shall we..?"** With a bit of hard labor the helmet's glass was removed and and the helmet streamlined with new holes punched in either side of the head loudly only to be resealed with a slightly larger face plate protected by thinner but far more numerous bars to protect the newly sealed glass, with similar treatment given to the left and right sides of the head although flat and had more of a lattice of metal strips slightly distended from the frame. The outside lights were compressed a bit further down into the newer design, the lights almost flat against the anterior but in the same positions. Aside from a brief cleaning, the inside one receiving a similar treatment and quickly reconnected with the rest of the new helmet. Finally Atreyu did a similar tightening of the suit as to not allow material to catch on objects beneath the water, causing the suits inner frame to be far more defined. Giving an almost false muscled look to the suit if not a tad more intimidating one, only for the husk to quickly rush over the non weaponized arm and quickly assemble a built in light above the gear's left hand for added vision. **"Ahhhh, much better... If you could go ahead and "energize" for us..? "** Poking the driller's chest with his claw sending small dark green pulse through the pattern before taking a few steps back next to Ramira; leaning his head over to her to simply say quietly. **"Steady yourself."** A look of pure glee as he waited for their host to perform the requested action.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> Snapping out of her thoughts Ramira lifted her hand holding it midair she commanded said tool to float, but the confidence in her ability was shaken quite literally as her hand trembled though, in the end, a pair of shears landed right next to Atreyu with her huffing looking to her hand. To have fallen this low, a quick death by slit throat being less humiliating in comparison. The husk looked away briefly from ramira as she began to move the shears only to quickly turn back as he noticed the effort given was far too great for what the small task entailed. Reaching down with his free hand to grab the object, with a brief visage of concern across his features before giving a simple **"Thank you."**. The process for the suit regarding Ramira was slightly different from the clunkier suits in the surrounding area, though the helmet was much the same as it would require immense effort to create a new one out of scrap; opting to simply plop down on the floor with his legs crossed fiddling with the body parts of the diving gear. **"Now we'll just engrave this... Here.... With a bit of a twist here... And the hands..."** The suit the red mage would likely wear would be one of relatively skin tight posture with scrap acting as a bit of make shift armor plating along the chest, arms and legs; leaving the joints free for easy movement. This pattern was consistent along the suit until you reached the lower arms and legs, which were decorated with curved metal hooks that were likely repurposed cast iron nails for grabbing and holding; incorporated into the now more streamline pointed boots. The left hand was particularly pointed as it was grafted with filed claw tips for each hand along with a thinner mesh on the palm that seemed to open with with suction when the fingers would outwardly flex, as small joints were along the fingers to act as a miniature blood gate. This was likely to allow magic in emergencies, it possessed a suction cup ring as well to aid in not flooding the suit once the hand piece was opened. On the right hand a similar structure was closed only modified around a clenched fist, this would pull several intricate levers along the arm's surface to allow a retractable blade to emerge from the forearm via a reasonably sized compartment. The rest of the suit was still well fitted for (Not needed) oxygen for Ramira, with the now well versed runes ingrained into its leathery surface for protection. This took the crystal man fair bit of time, but it was presented none the less with satisfaction in mind. **"Not my finest work... But it should suit you just fine, the dial settings are as our college here..- "** Using his free limb to point the diver up and down with a flat hand briefly before looking back to the red woman. **"- Has so kindly stated, nothing complicated really just be mindful of your left hand when you're bellow thousands of gallons of salted fish waste."** With that last phrase gently off his creation and moving over to Jason, tinkering with his suit after a bit of warning. **"Now now, im not going to cut into you or anything just let me... AH!"** Managing to remove the bulk of the "Shell" rather tediously with old fashion tools straining Atreyu's patience just a bit more, as a few memories of his youth clawed to the surface more awkwardly than Jason's current situation. **"Feel as though im back in school... Eeesh... Very well kept armaments I might add."** **"Now you mentioned you use that particular strain of fish to attain this fluid, correct?"** Acquiring thick cable and moving to Jason's drill arm. **"I'm not entirely certain but I may have used a material made with that fluid in my research.... Or at least something incredibly similar."**
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> The red mage wasn't shy to get close, though content to stay just out of his working area. "Incisions?" An educated guess that seemed about right, but what exactly could he be attempting, some sort of enhancement? Then her eyes wandered over the husk, a quiet moment of realization. "Oh you devil." She sounded it out in her thoughts, thrilled. The red woman would find an almost hazy presence in the husk's mind space, an onslaught of images and sensations flying at high speed like a blizzard in the cold north. Amongst the flood of incoherent babble a gleeful recognition to Ramira could be clearly sited, acknowledging her outwardly with a deranged stare her way that muddled into an unsteady jitter back to the man. Such a look a held for quite awhile as the surgery progressed, only flickering once the husk gripped the man's features aggressively. > "If you needed light ya didn't need to bust holes in our ceiling ya crystal idjit!" Though this complaint was not apparently heeded as the husk in question continued on as if nothing had came out of his mouth. "Oh shit shit shit!" Jason stumbled from his seat and nearly dived behind the bar. "Come on where is it!? Ah there it is!" He quickly came back and placed a burlap sack over Leilani to hide the glow, knowing full well the remaining survivors, especially the Red Caps, wouldn't be so understandable with the fate of Leilani. The husk took a swig of his drink as he chuckled slightly, noticing the tarp getting thrown over his work was amusing to say the least. Not quite having the energy currently to hinder the driller's panic, but letting it play out as the young man collapsed into a heap on the table. Noticing the driller stomp down stares in a panicked huff. > "Wonderful technique," Ramira stated with a few dry claps of her hands. "I look forward to picking your brain Atreyu, though for next time might I recommend magic? Tools are meant for those that lack the will to use their imagination to its full extent." Not exactly a diss towards him, but more to non-mages. With a hint of exhaustion in the abomination's voice, the mummy spoke up **"Unfortunately doing so would drain more energy than I could afford to lose, besides there is always something cathartic about applying such a hands on approach.... If not a bit reflective.."** As for the Tsuki the Crystal mage wasn't a miracle worker and gave a quick look over the young mage with flask still in hand, noticing a line of blood running from the floor into her closed mouth along with her eyes stirring. Leaning down into her face a bit more Atreyu opened one of the girl's eyelids, the pupil was likely darting all over the in multiple directions. **"Well it seems she's slowly coming around, this blood trail is a tad concerning though..."** Gesturing with his occupied hand at the trail leading from the the "surgical site" to Tsuki. **"Though perhaps its for the best she stays out for a tad longer... Try to keep an eye on her however, last thing we need is her flying into a spasm again."** Turning to follow after Jason as the red woman began her healing, stopping as the magic to flow; but forcing himself down the steps with reluctance do in wanting to see Ramira work as she'd done him. **"Please do fill me in after you're done as well, I need to get to work... Give and take, give and take... ."** grumbling to himself as he descended the rickety boards. > When the two finally joined him down stairs, they would see the 'armory' which consisted of a dozen suits similar to that of Jason's and assorted amount of guns, ammo and swords with the man himself sitting on a small barrel of gun powder with a glass bottle half full with clear fluid. His face was puckered and the bottle shook in his hand before he shakd his head violently and corked the bottle and set it aside. "Goddess if only I could drink right now..." Creaking down the steps only to stop at the last one, knocking on the side of the wall while to announce his presence for entry; noticing Jason sulking nervously over on a barrel. **"So I'm guessing you aren't quite accustomed to seeing that..?"** Walking further in to take in all of the equipment and tools he'd be using before returning Jason's likely thousand yard stare. **"So I'm from Zaun...!"** Clapping his hands below his waste, in a kind of awkward "Tadah!" fashion; before letting them fall limp at his sides again. **"Anything you'd like to know while we have a moment..?- He's alive by the way, if thats any comfort... (If the driller didn't respond Atreyu would quickly begin working as not to draw out the silence, obtaining the the scarred man's measurements and suit specs ) > Wordlessly she wandered over to Jason and Atreyu, shaken but far from dead though likely late to the conversation. "Show me what you have in mind, I'm a quick learner." Whatever conversation had ensued the red woman likely wouldn't be too late in her arrival as the husk had begun grabbing the thick leathery material and copper wire from the various outlets in the room, likely running around Jason in the process with modifications being prepared. **"Oh lovely you're just in time.. Grab me those shears to your right... Yes on the rotting shelf..."**
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> Pt 2 With the energy pulse the husk placed into the man, he jolted upward chest out with mouth agape in a pained scream as the markings began to glow a faint aqua green color similar to the how the now destroyed totems once did. His crystal implants flaring to life as the runes drew on their power instead of the young man's life force, hopefully fading out after their purpose was served in a few hours. Afterward a final pulse emanated from the the man, seeming to be a signal for him to pass out; all while Atreyu watched on happily, flask now in hand as he spoke to Ramira but did not turn until the Red cap collapsed. **"If you'd be so kind as to heal his wounds so I can get to your equipment and WE can get out here finally... But no need to be gentle, he's a tough young lad."** Washing down his equipment with his sterilizer, and discarding the cloth he's used which was for a matter of the one he presented to Red woman previously; falling into a nearby puddle to be forgotten. Looking over to the likely disgusted driller as he spoke up one more. **"He should wake after a an hour maybe less, can use him as a mobile ward until the magic runs dry."** Once his tools were assembled he walked over to just with a satisfied exhale. **"Now i'll just get you two situated so you can be on your way."**
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> Where was the glorious leader of the red caps now? Not that she needed help when it came to experimentation but a little diplomacy usually went well. Still, she prepared to intercept as seen by her moving in his path a few meters ahead of the door faking a need to stretch her limbs. Pt 1 With consent given to the Mummy and Ramira's measurements he clapped his mangled palms together, a familiar vigor returning to his bones as he looked to the red cap; scanning the piece of meat as the driller spoke his peace toward the Husk's future subject. **"Yes yes oh of course, to kill such a fine thing would only be a waste of good potential if only that potential is this..!"** Quickly moving over to the frightened man as he scanned him from top to bottom for but a moment at a few feet distance, suppressing a grimace as Ramira stepped into frame. _**"Oh calm yourself its not like im going to turn the poor lad into me.."**_ The voice carrying an almost snake like quality to it this time. His build appeared large enough for what the creature had in mind however he required a more "direct" look, moving up politely passed the red mage and gave the red another thorough look over; arriving at his back. For a brief time he lazily held a claw for pointing to the grunt **"I'll tend to this first and get to you Jason, and your suit Ramira shortly there after..!"** Taking said claw and swiping up at the man's clothing, cleanly slicing away the material before moving forward and ripping away the rest; leaving the Red cap's torso free to the cool air. **"Now unless either of you would like to observe... "** Looking to the Dark woman momentarily. **"Or help... I'll be needing that counter top rather shortly."** Walking passed the likely shivering fellow, sweeping the counter clear once the two had moved back a bit; beckoning the red cap closer. **"Sit my boy, this procedure shouldn't take all day."** Leaning slightly while presenting an open hand toward the bar counter, his crystals sparking light to his features ever more as the hesitant man took his seat with little effort as he was fairly tall compared to the crystalline creature. The man sported a 6'3 height with a husky figure that certainly wasn't shy to hard work, arms broad enough for what Atreyu had planned with a slight slouch. Motioning to his "Patient's" front, the husk pulled out his flask again and another bottle that was fogged white, setting the two objects to the red cap's side before pulling out his wrapped pen. **"Hold out your arms if you would, I need to map my-... Our, little project."** With a degree of maddened grace the husk quickly began scribbling a oh too familiar scripture on his charge's flesh, the young man not likely understanding what was happening in growing confusion and panic . Each stroke carrying a purpose as certain areas, mainly in the man's left pectoral were free of scripture with only small lines to accentuate a specific diamond shape; the back was similar but held two thinner gaps on each side of the spine with certain versus of dialogue seeming to connect to these areas with small circles along the ridge of the pattern. With a satisfied breath the husk stood back for a moment to observe his penmanship. **"Not too bad if I say so myself... Of course I'm likely the only one talking!"** Noticing the man look over the marking in grave concern. **"Oh come now, don't be so moody!"** Grabbing a glass off what remained of a table before opening the fogged vial, a visible heat wave like motion protruding from its opening. **"So what pray tell is your name my good lad..."** With a shaky voice the man would answer "Leilani" , while the husk poured two tablespoons of his liquor with a pinch of the the vial's reddish pink contents. **"Oh what a wonderful name... "Heavenly flowers" seems like an odd one for a young man like yourself to have in such an area. Beautiful all the same."** Humming a whimsical tune to himself while a the concoction shot a green puff of steam into the air, which quickly settled the fluid into a grey mercury like substance. Sauntering over to the red cap with a skip in his step while casually passing the brew into the unbeknownst subject's hand. **"Your parents must have been quite well read, its good know some people here know a creative name or two... You can just swig that down quickly by the way, better it not touch your tongue; quite the nasty flavor and all that triviality."** Lifting the man's own arm toward his his face slightly. **"Leilani: O-oh ok. "** With the lad quickly downing the concoction with a grimace and a head shake. **"Leilani: And I don't appreciate you talkin to me like im some kinda kid, just turned twenty eight and-"** Meanwhile Atreyu kept smiling the man's way his expression kind as could be while he spoke his life story, encouraging conversation as much as possible. **"So you were never harassed for having such a name..?"** **"Leilani: Well I didn't know it meant that mate, mom considered erself somethin of a p-po -E t-T A-aaHH! Auh..."** Within seconds the man body started to buckle and fall backwards onto the wooden surface trembling for a moment before going limp with only his chest rising with breath and eyes frantically looking around the room. **"A poet you say..?"** Sighing a bit while shaking his head as the mummy walked over to the internally panicking red cap's side behind the bar. **"Ohhh im sorry about that my friend... "** Leaning over his subjects face, moving a stray hair from his features. **"You won't be down long not to worry, maybe an hour... But that concoction only limits movements sadly, has the odd feeling of ice in your veins... Terribly sorry for the discomfort, but if all goes well you may find something more at the end of this... "** flicking a hand up to shoot smaller spires into the remainder of the ceiling that lit up providing more than enough illumination. In a whimsical motion the husk presented a rolled out cloth with various tools ranging from lock picks to his tools of choice, various scalpels, clamps, needles, curettes, pliers, thick wire cutters with extremely thin white wire, and a wonderful mini saw. Looking to Ramira before beginning **"You can calm him if you like, though there is a method to feeling the pain..."** Once the red woman did or did not aid the crystal man he would do an almost dance like twirl around to the other side of the bar with both scalpel and cloth in hand. With no further delay and a happy tune being hummed the creature began following the pen marking with his blade, not deep enough to cause immense bleeding but certainly enough to cause extreme pain, evident by the the poor man's body tensing and relaxing repeatedly; fighting the drug to no avail. Climbing up from the lower abdomen in a twisted game of connect the dots the husk flicked up to finish a dash in the marking, dabbing away excess blood as the blade sliced into the man's navel straight across to the other side, cause the flesh to flay slightly which bothered the "surgeon" none as the pattern completed in a crest surrounding the navel. Once the blood was dabbed away slightly the husk performed another whimsical motion around the bar to his wire and thread, quickly binding the newly opened flesh with it before quickly continuing his procedure into Leilani's upper torso and arms. The arms received a spiraling treatment that created a swirl pattern that went up the full length of the limb before connecting into the soon to be upper torso scripture, which had far more dense patterns as they converged on the encircled left breast. Finishing both arms Atreyu quickly followed his routine and sealed the wounds, not before blood was now slightly dripping from the table and leaving the man now quivering; beat red, and teary eyed.... **"Now now, we're almost done my boy, just your back and chest left now.."** Gripping the paralyzed creatures face with his clawed fingers, causing his cheeks to puff out a bit from the hold. **"Steel yourself though since this will next part smart quite a bit..."** Grinning as a spark of energy that moved from his sudo fangs into his dead eye, the grin twisting into a maddened grimace before roughly letting the man's face go. With a short delay the creature cut into the chest, up to the neck and a crooked fork symbol for each cheek, creating small cuts around the nipple before suddenly flipping the victim with a grunt to access his back of which he sliced away in intention and increased aggression. The two large lines bilateral to the spine were cut deeper than the rest, stopping momentarily to grab his clamps with his claw tips, tears and blood running from the tables front onto the already messy floor. **"And now..."** Using the the clamps to hold the cut open with a sickening squish, holding his palm up to his face the husk generated two rounded diamond shaped crystals with small holes along their surface; the structures twirling in his hand before letting them fall into his grasp. Very slowly the creature rested the glimmering objects inside the gaping wounds, using his bloody claws with the before mentioned needle and wire to sew the objects into the grunts flesh, its glow turning reddish in hue from the fluids glazing on the shining surface. **"Wonderful... one more thing.."** Flipping the man back over on his back, his features were stuck in one of shock with tear stains running from each side of his brown eyes. **"There we go see, just about done.."** Leilani's eyes did not move but just stared at the ceiling while husk began a biopsy of his left nipple, quickly removing it and cutting a downward line to open the area for one last placement of a rounded crystal with similar holes; placing it tenderly and sewing the area closed along with a bit of cleanup and disinfecting. **"And finally..."** The husk placed his claw tips on the wire surrounding the chest, sparks beginning to fly from all parts of his body as he began to glow. Suddenly firing a wave of energy that traveled from the crystal into the wire, and finally into the markings.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=008e0000,timestamp=2019-05-05T18:02:01.734+0000) > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=008e,timestamp=2019-04-30T23:17:29.228+0000) > Jason eventually returned back upstairs, reeking of alcohol but more or less sober, adorned in his diving suit but unarmed and holding a jar of what appeared to be pickled, hard boiled eggs under his right arm. He glanced at the stair well as he made his way toward Atreyu and Ramira before siting down in front of them with a thump and shoving an egg into his maw after a momentary pause to flick of excess brine. "So." He began. "I guess its obvious to you two that we can't stay here any longer ay?" Atreyu had fallen into the rhythm of carving various symbols into the wood while mumbling incoherently to himself again for a few hours; getting up only once to examine his broken handy work with skepticism and a hint of scorn before returning to his seat with a few of the shards in an arranged set for reference. Only breaking out of his self induced obsessive behavior once foot steps were heard ascending the stairs nearby, with the scent of an unkempt man with mixed with an unclean brewery wafting up with the driller as he sat down. Despite this a look that could perceived as joy flickered for a moment on the mummies features before returning to its normal semi manic one. **"Good to see you back with us, was beginning to worry id need to drag you back up those rotting planks."** Staying a bit quieter as Ramira spoke, with a familiar tingle of excitement creeping back up as she finished. > "Right. Bilgewater is no lacking of spaces to hide in but if we do not move to counter the mist in a timely manner it won't matter much. I've heard that the water is telling secrets, or as the 'caps' eloquently told me. 'Something is stirring in the depths'." "It may be worth investigating if your suits are up to the task." Suddenly rising from his seat the husk quickly snapped to Jason with a sense of glee in his voice as he spoke up. **"I can have similar suits to the ones I made for Napra ready in a much faster spell, at the very least it'll give us a way to sneak by unnoticed. From what I saw you have quite a few suits in stock... "** Now snapping to the red woman with equally sudden enthusiasm, looking her up and down. **"Im going to need you're measurements my dear companion... Also- "** Pointing at the driller while still starring at Ramira, turning his head to face Jason again slowly; possibly for dramatic effect. **"I'll need any spare suits you have, and a "willing" volunteer..."** Rotating his whole body to face a nearby red cap with a look of menacing glee that was hard to hide. **"My dear boy could you come over for a moment? I need you to serve your countrymen, and well.. us. For just one more go around if you'd ever be so inclined!?"** Presenting a crystal spire that danced with energy, illuminating his gnarled features.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=008b0000,timestamp=2019-04-28T22:28:04.828+0000) > Ramira "But let's talk about you for a moment." She said whilst splinters of glass smattered the hardwood. "Be honest, are you interested in what I am, or...the workings behind it. Functional Immortality~" Dragging out the question and the wording behind it agonizingly long, "It's not impossible the secret behind it could become yours. All I would ask in the now is that you stand behind me, in the event that our host discovers my troubling identity." Atreyu circled a claw on the table as Ramira spoke, his gaze drifting between her, the glass, and the table. Not gazing her way again just yet, he opened his mouth to speak once and opened it again, as if disappointed with himself in some way. **"You know I talked to another entity who offered me what I desired... Just a snap of a finger and a bit of blood was all it would have taken..."** His claw now tapping on the table as he looked up to the Pale mage. **"Consider it foolish stubbornness if you like, I certainly do. But can you safely and full tell me here and now, that if someone just handed you what is desired most... "** **"If you could have done it, reached out with your own power into the world and taken it. Would you be able to stomach that choice for the rest of eternity knowing you didn't earn it..?"** His voice carrying a certain demented chill to it as he finished, his claw no longer moving in a circle and now digging into the already marked up table. **"I planned to aid you anyway should the locals have sniffed you out... I despise blind faith like that, why I wish that shiny blue and gold city would sink into the earth. So long as you didn't go around killing babies and bring it on yourself or some nonsense, than I could safely say you're on your own."** Taking a deep sigh as the creature tried to relax himself with some success. **"My questions are mainly how have you handled forever..? What you are able to feel and that sort of thing..."** Rubbing his forehead for a moment he tried to change topic back to the issue of their "goal" , almost hitting his head off the counter in delayed response to the red woman's answer... **"So we're back to square one... Only thing I can suggest is to find another temple, maybe a few more pieces so we can get something out of this. And if it repelled you its becoming quite proficient, or at least more powerful..."** Shaking his hand a bit he looked toward the stairwells with a now slightly humorous expression. **"In a little while, want to me to retrieve the corpse downstairs while you pull down the one upstairs?"**
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=008a0000,timestamp=2019-04-27T12:18:10.032+0000) > The Red woman Atreyu scratched the back of his head as the driller moved passed, the red woman had virtually explained what he had been thinking in regards to Tsuki. Not saying anything more only giving a sigh in a lengthy fashion before taking a seat once more facing Ramira. Pouring a glass out in front of him in a lazy manner, simply starred at the counter for a few moments; swallowing the brew once more with exasperated enthusiasm. *I'll need to go get him before we depart I suppose...."** Shuffling in his bag once more to present a familiar now clean piece of cloth to the darker mage, hoping its presence could say the bulk of what explaining would be needed. Regardless, the crystal man began to speak up with a stare that could only mean most of his care for the current situation was long since strained. **"You know that little speech I gave may have been mostly air however there was a bit of truth in it, I would much rather be doing what my original intention was but here I am... Well we are. Fascinating a journey as this is I feel we've about run short of luck, im roughly down to the last few crystals I can safely "throw away" on another strenuous battle."** Leaning back with his eye closed again as he was likely trying to block out the inevitable crashing from the floor below, shaking his mangled head a bit. **"Mainly I say that because ide like for things to be smoother going forward, inform me when you are making one of your power moves so I do not end up ruining your effort and have you blowing a metaphorical vein in the process..."** _**"I don't much mind that you're an undead, in fact I find the concept rather amazing and I could spend hours picking your... Brain..? About it."**_ Sealing the cap on his flask as it was about half full now and placing it back in his bag, his voice much softer in the mind scape possibly due to exhaustion. After a moment the mummy began speaking physically again. **"But judging from your current demeanor you've reached the similar point to me in not much caring, and would like to resume whatever business you've been reaching for prior. "** The creatures expression calm , only his lower jaw moving slightly across his teeth at the pause. **"And without saying I'm guessing you'll enjoy never seeing my wonderful visage again after this is over, however for now as I mentioned before our options are few and working together is an unfortunate caveat to this scenario.** His eyes trailing off as if he was explaining it to himself as assurance. **"I will not act against you so long as you do not do the same, my little announcement to that gruff man was more of what he already assumes you're doing or are in terms of being."** Taking another deep breath and rubbing his features, managing to prick himself on a "tooth" to which he lightly cursed and shook his non clawed hand slightly. **"So with that air cleared. Can I assume your efforts upstairs were rather fruitless..? Or did you manage to pry some kind of useful information free as of late? If not honestly I only have a few guesses on where to start our little expedition."**
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0087,timestamp=2019-04-17T15:58:14.138+0000) > Group > Though this immediately became an eye roll as Atreyu single handedly managed to suck out any sense of goodwill he had created with his follow up comment, which earned him lazy glare of annoyance. "I see you're only good at speaking when you're actively not trying to die I see." While Jason had spoken the husk removed his gauze to quickly drink down his beverage casually before replying, shivering for a second in place as he readjusted. **"A majority of my more extravagant manors go to politicians and or merchants I need something from, and unless you're about to pull out a book of law and present it to me; which might I add would surprise me considerably... Than I suggest you get a few more layers of scar tissue to compensate for that hopefully not thin skin you have. "** Returning the also scarred man's lazy glare while dangling the glass between his claw tips, setting it down a more roughly as he grunted while rising up and off the likely relieved furniture's surface. **"Now one moment if you would... "** Wasting little time Atreyu began shuffling in his now badly stained bag, pulling out a curved needle and fine thread accidentally pricking himself once or twice as he also pulled out a familiar vial of clear liquid. **"Besides at least I choose to converse with you when I have an issue instead of plotting some sort of wet demise, now let me seal these properly.."** The crystal man shuffling around the other side of the bar where the driller was situated, now standing to his right as he carefully inspected the gruff man's injuries and stitching. **"Not a terrible set of gashes but nasty enough for infection to settle... This may burn quite a bit so brace yourself-"** A familiar hum catching his attention as the mummies hands neared Jason's gnarled features. **"My my, how similar.. What do you use for your magic by the way?"** Reaching back into his satchel in order to pull out a roll of gauze that he quickly snipped with his claws and crumpled it into a more reasonable form best to wipe away blood and debris. **"But before you answer that.. Was your face melted with some kind of organic acid...? Only reason I say that is because im guessing you don't just have stashes of harsh chemicals lying around... "** Pressing the cloth on the area where the liquid would run from, pouring the liquid onto the effected areas; letting it fizzle and bubble as it cleansed the affected wounds. Beginning to seal the wounds closed with a decent enough steadiness toward this task at hand, cleanly closing several open gashes quickly along the face while biting off the end with his sudo fangs easily cutting the thread as he sealed one of the last cuts. Feeling over a few of the scarring until he reached the wiring holding his face together. **"Whoever did this needs to reevaluate there work... There are far more comfortable ways to make this function... Feh, its not too bad i suppose im just being a tad critical..."** Once the final wound had been closed and cleaned the husk leaned back to admire his work. **"Not too bad if I do say so myself, just don't try to contort your face too much or they might reopen..."** Placing himself against the nearby wall he took a more serious tone, putting away his medical supplies neatly in his bag before cracking his knuckles. Speaking up as he starred at the driller cautiously. **"Before I say what I wanted you to know earlier, I need your word you won't do anything that ends the life of the person involved... "** Taking a breath the crystal mummy began his statement **"Fairly certain it was that little tar mage who ended up giving you all away, I discussed with her not to commune with whatever this is attacking us but it seems my warnings were not heeded."** The crystal man could likely tell the aggression in the larger man returning but continued regardless. **"And I ask you exercise restraint, that red woman is as you can likely guess; not at all what she seems. That secret i'll hold to my chest or whats left of it for now... Attacking Tsuki would likely end up causing far more issues with her around than you'd ever want, so please do not ignore me as I say hold yourself fast."** His face becoming a grimace as he pressed on. **"The only reason im telling you this is out of respect for your loss, even if I may not have felt for them I can give you that decency of knowing why they died."** Atreyu's clawed tips glowing slightly in precaution, with a firm glare down at the driller.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0084,timestamp=2019-04-11T00:59:06.214+0000) > Opening the bottle let out a short, almost human like shriek for a second before dying down. The drink, if it could be even called that, had almost the consistency of syrup and only filled it to less then a quarter but more interestingly the oiler wiped a drop of blood from his face and flicked into the drink where upon greenish fire sparked to life. He swirled it for a moment before blowing it out and drinking the substance, let out a sharp gasp and shaking his head for a moment and decided to address the less personal question first. The husk sat patiently despite having the glass he was pouring being snatched, leaving a few dribbles of liquor on the already destroyed counter top; casually setting the bottle aside only to have it fall and crack while the creature followed its motion with his head without reaction. A brilliant green flame catching his attention again just as it was extinguished. **"Hmmm, need to get me one of those.. "** He said allowed before doing a soon to be cut of inner monologue. _"**Wonder if its the metal in the blood that... Feh.. Not the time."**_ Looking back up attentively at the driller, as he began to speak only responding once Jason had brought up the "Two" . **"Ah.. Those Waring captains Ive heard tales of..."** Tapping a claw on the wooden surface for a moment. **"Are they as bad as Ive been told or worse..?"** The sound cracking of glass answering his inquiry. **"Wnderful.."** Going silent once more while his elected leader continued. As the driller went on about Napra the husk leaned in a bit on his forearms, hands cupped together while trying to soak in what details he could. Once the picture was presented Atreyu reached up with his clawed hand to get a better view with his thumb and index finger; examining the photo for a moment. **"How wondrous a world the past can be to visit sometimes... You look much happier I must say, though you seem to wear your scars well enough.."** Trailing off slightly as he took notice of the various empty bottles of alcohol. **"Though we all have our coping mechanisms, can't fault you for that."** Resting his arms back down as he returned eye contact with Jason who soon pleasantly surprised him once more. > "May I ask you a question?" **"Hm..?"** Straightening his posture, Atreyu replied in tone of pleasant rehearsed etiquette **"Of course anything, I'll be as honest as a withered piece of flesh like myself can be. "** Waving his finger slightly in the gesture, stopping it mid motion once the question flew into the air. The hand movement became a placement of his before mentioned fingers resting on the bridge of the Husk's nose while he closed his eye, a dry chuckle escaping the recently covered features as he thought of a proper response to a question that never had a definite answer. There was a drawn out moment of silence as the crystal man held position like that with only a few chuckles here and there to interrupt it, slowly unfolding his arm back onto the rickety surface before speaking; not meeting the driller's gaze again just yet. **"Hmmmmss..- Perhaps... You let her keep the life she was given despite this... While I applaud the guile and tact of your choice, in complete honesty she may meet a fate far worse than the one you would've dealt... "** Letting the air stand for a moment before completing his answer, now meeting Jason's glare with a look of seriousness he likely hadn't seen the creature display yet. **"However, our lives are our own. No one has the right to deprive the opportunity of another soul to make a choice, even if that choice is as something as simple as resistance.. Or choosing to turn on those they once fought along side.. That woman made her choices. Her life is in her own hands at the end, you chose to preserve it. "** One claw digging into the counter slightly before he finished, a forced grin forming on his bandaged face that could be seen in his eye. **"From my clouded perspective of people, Id say that it was mercy enough."** Letting the mood clear for a moment the Husk did an odd jittery motion in his shoulders that went into his neck, cracking a knuckle as he looked at their surroundings once more. **"Besides, those pieces of junk you call weapons probably would have jammed anyway from all this moisture."** Trailing off as he shuffled in his bag once more for his brew, leaning down off the counter and finding another half broken piece of glassware; looking down at his action as the crystalline mummy started pouring himself a drink. **"I'll tend to those cuts in a moment, there is something Id like you to know."**
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00800000,timestamp=2019-04-06T23:30:25.639+0000) > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0080,timestamp=2019-04-04T05:24:58.826+0000) > Though she froze in person at his last assumption, only mental chuckles followed. "Oh, please. I study the dead. If I were, say, a lich would that not be a bit on the nose? It's obvious its Tsuki. Or did you miss it calling supermassive titan wicker into battle? Only a powerful being could do such a feat, and a lich would easily be able to assume any form. I say we keep its secret, secret for now. If it's true I would avoid its ire." At this statement Atreyu curled his clawed fingers, the smile leaving then returning to his features in a smaller form. _**" Of course, and sadly I wasn't around for that particular spectacle… Must say I'm jealous to whoever was able to bare witness to such a feat of magic, though as you found I was begrudgingly dealing with other matters as a result. "**_ The husk feeling a few of his new scars with mild contempt. _**"Though please do stay safe yourself, dealing with children I can tell isn't a strong suit of yours; let me know if you require any advise. Im no parent obviously but I've dealt with instructing here and there."**_ His dialogue taking a more jovial tone at the end before the red woman left the conversation. **"Some never learn though no matter how old they get.."** Mumbling to himself before reaching the driller's presence. > "Atreyu." He said firmly and with suspicion, setting the bottle down and to the side for the moment. Blood was still pouring slowly from the wounds on his face from the fight, He pulled the knife from the table and dragged the photo off the counter in a less then discreet manner. "Need something or are you here to give me more lip, if its the last one I'll warn you once I'm not in the mood for sass." He warned pointing the knife at Atreyu. The creature first looked to the picture that had he'd brushed off then back to Jason's pointed blade; simply sighing before motioning over to a nearby half somewhat damaged barrel. Grabbing it with his right hand and casually dragging the now sudo seat in front of the bar counter before placing his deceptively heavy form atop it, the wood creaking in protest but held for the moment. **"Nothing of the sort I assure you..."** Grabbing the bottle Jason had set aside and a glass that had a large chip missing from one side on the floor, damaged but still usable if one drank from the proper side. **"Considering the situation I'm surprised you let her live."** Gently pouring the glass of rum and passing the beaten man his glass casually, leaning his mangled head on his right palm before speaking again. **"I'd like to know your reasoning, aside from losing another body to fight I hope? If it wasn't already obvious my "emotional" range is rather... Unbalanced these days."** With his last statement he pushed back with both palms against the counter lightly, as if to stretch; a few pops resounding as the crystal man did so. **"Ah.. And of course we'll need some kind of plan.. Though I'll wait until the dust has settled before I press you for that..."**
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=007e,timestamp=2019-03-30T16:50:59.303+0000) > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=007d,timestamp=2019-03-29T01:08:29.599+0000) > [{quoted}](name=Aproxima,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=007c,timestamp=2019-03-28T19:38:18.260+0000) > Group At the bar hands response the husk chuckled in delight. **"Unfortunately no... A place similar in quite a few ways however..."** Letting the bet start as the crystal man looked back to the now ongoing fight.. Atreyu studied what he could from the short exchange, Napra's attack pattern being recognized rather quickly to the creature's delight. Almost pointing as he spoke **"Ohh lovely, I would have never guessed she'd used a technique like that... Well any technique at all... But im pleasantly surprised, a smarter type of aggressive bare knuckles where you only wait for the larger strikes to counter and mix in aggression to bait out further attac-"** > Napra once again tried to dodge but ended with the back of her shirt being grabbed and yanked backwards before left hook was delivered straight to her face once more and and followed up by another, blood and a couple of broken teeth splattered to the ground. Napra let out a low groan as she flung out a kick into his crotch making him let out a muffled yell and fall to one knee which earned him a kick to his face, knocking him to the ground. **"Well they say sometimes simple is better... Wonder if she'll..."** The kick to the poor driller's nether regions making his fingers curl inward in a deeply felt cringe that only had one area to radiate from. **"Eesh.. There it is.. Also a swift knee to his nose, will she capitalize?? "** The mummy was now leaning forward, not in way of the fight by any means; but appearing far too invested as his claws drummed against his right arm the more intense the struggle became. The husk squinted as Jason was being pounded on the ground by the raging woman, his drumming movement stopped as the tension built in the air until the man's hand latched onto Napra's throat. Grinning almost ear to ear the husk leaned back up and began a quiet clap to himself. **"There it is.."** A resounding crack shook the air making Atreyu drop his right arm just in time to catch Raoul's wager happily. The scene that followed once the gun was tossed to the driller gave the Husk pause as the outcome genuinely interested him, tilting his head to left while Napra screamed to be shot. A notion his mind could only comprehend in concept alone as Jason emptied the pistol and gave it to his former attacker, the mummy's head following the defeated pirate silently as she dashed into the fog and out of sight. > Jason's gaze scoured the area for any other challengers, none seemed to be willing, then disappearing into the bar and not long after the sounds of wooden furniture and breaking glass began to emanate from the bar as well loud barely discernible cursing that slowly faded as he went deeper into the establishment. Atreyu would've almost instantly followed if not for the Red woman's declaration and Tsuki's sorry state, putting two and two together wasn't exactly hard especially as Ramira wiped blood on one of the disgruntled red caps; an action that almost made him chuckle. As for Tsuki, the husk was semi relieved at her survival; a large portion more than agitated however at the situation she had caused even if inadvertently. > Dropping Tsuki's unconscious bod to the ground Ramira wiped her freshly bloodied hand on a red cap's unfortunate shoulder. "I take full responsibility for her actions, so the punishment was mine to give. But you are free to question her when she wakes up... which likely won't be for a while." Feeling the beating received was more than lenient at the disaster she'd brought upon the group let alone himself. Though finding it odd Ramira would stick herself into the spot light in such a way, these people were more than a little wary of their presence especially if the denizens had a face to put on the dead. **"Oh that devious sorceress... "** Nudging at the mental connection if it was still in tact to ask a few questions as he subconsciously began walking in Jason's direction. Waving to Raoul as he did so in acknowledgement. _**"Hoping they'll string her up..? Must say though, you have a strong fist if you created that purple abrasion.... "**_ A chuckle echoing through the wavelength before fading out into another question. _**" So am I allowed to pick your brain on what that was, inside that likely now hole in the island..? That ghostly bounty hunter seemed to claw under your skin more than id expect you'd allow, full ice claws and death glare up in arms with only a few words and im guessing an old name of yours thrown in?"**_
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=007a,timestamp=2019-03-22T16:42:25.101+0000) > group Atreyu gazed at the display with excitement, like a child getting to see their first sword fight in Noxus; his eye lighting up out of his gloomy expression. Almost skipping in place for a moment he leaning over to the crestfallen Raoul without turning his gaze from the impending brawl. **"Ohh wonderful! I heard this is how personal disputes are handled here as well!... Well I say that, but where im from there is a much less "strict" policy for how the scuffle is to be fought... A lot more blood and sharp objects that likely fire other various visceral materials..."** Trailing off only after noticing Ramira's exit once she'd passed the two angry denizens about to rip each other apart. **"Almost disappointed she hadn't chosen to stay, feel like she could use this..."** Now looking beyond the two where the giant was standing in a slump, the creatures arms firmly crossed as he shook his head but to a different end than the sad bartender. **"Only hope this fight wears them out enough to where they won't kill you outright... Best of luck little thing"** If the priest was still paying attention and not mortified by the crystal man's babble, he'd likely hear the muffled last part. Without much warning the Husk's face seemed to roll in the bar man's direction with an expectant look. Using a familiar lazy claw gesture to point at Jason and Napra, before speaking directly to him. **"So tell me my good sir, are you a dull man?.. No need to answer just yet of course, I like to fancy myself something akin to a logical person. "** Knowing the look he was getting the mummy simply shrugged. **"Fair enough, however despite how I see myself I also find it extremely important that one find time for a bit of fun now and then.. In moderation of course, as we all have our goals."** The husk presenting gold from his more covered hand calmly. **"I'll place ten on Jason if you want to humor a sickly fellow?"**
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00770000,timestamp=2019-03-14T19:38:02.789+0000) > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0078,timestamp=2019-03-16T00:10:28.040+0000) > A lot of bones resetting and flesh stitched back together later... Exactly 5 minutes later a weary but satisfied Ramira rose not offering him a hand on the way up. "You should be serviceable." Stitching was a creative effort, but not being able to pick and choose parts to increase utility and strength? Dull. But it would just have to do. "Go on, don't let me stop you." The husk unwrinkled to his feet with a final straighten of the back causing a much louder crack to resound the area with a very audible grunt of pain from Atreyu, however the red woman's dark magic had certainly done as intended; only leaving the mummy walking toward Jason and the wall with his hand to his lower spine. **"My -"crack" ERGH!- Thanks.... "** The creature performing an air grab to an invisible aid that didn't exist before rising to full height. **"Do let me know about that favor, your chance of possible profit from it may be limited to this maggot infested island after all. "** Shooting a contented smile her way, before half hobbling toward Jason an the wall. > He approached the rock wall Atreyu conjured up to defend the bar's remaining survivors and dragged a hand over it. "Ay, Atreyu can you lower this damn thing or am I gonna have to dig through it?" **"Yes yes im here, don't waste what oxygen you have left in that coffin with legs... Now if you could please stand back a few steps, this won't be very destructive but id hate for you to get your cyclops eye scratched while rushing me. "** With this disgruntled remark the crystal man shewed away the driller much like the red cap before, flicking his harm to create another line of plane spires along the rocky surface. Holding up his left hand in a halted snap motion, turning to the driller again with an agitated expression. **"And for the record I realize you're in a hurry- "snap!" But theres no need for such rudeness next time. "** With his snap the spires pulsed energy into the wall as they broke, cracking it neatly through its width; within moments the wall fell to pieces neatly revealing what survivors remained from the ordeal.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0076,timestamp=2019-03-10T04:56:34.664+0000) Group > [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0075,timestamp=2019-03-09T21:26:20.742+0000) Atreyu braced himself steadily against the wooden wall, pressing his exposed facial features against the grain while panting. With his breath steadying the husk took a moment to feel the cool air stinging his lungs and his modified heart drum, turning his head while still against the wooden surface to face his attackers slowly; before letting his body follow the motion with shoulder now against the chipped away varnish. Almost up to his waist was the wider end of a crystal spike that protruded out of the ground in front of him, with so many other like it riddling the walls and ground; even near his entrance there was at least ten of the magical projectiles resting firmly in place. Resting his hand on the near translucent spear bud the crystal man began to talk to himself as he gazed around the area, his eyes resting on the glaring Pyke; even if he was here to finish him off the husk was in no condition to stop him. Letting his glazed stare land back on his likely barreling attackers as he spoke softly to himself, the mummy only hearing the wind and his own words as one last small red spark flickered on his clawed fingertip. > They crowed around him and seemed to be end for the poor Zaunite, when he last ditch effort blast flung the assaulters into the air and crash back down onto the stone street. Far from enough to kill such robust enemies but would at the very least give Atreyu a moment of respite before the attacked resumed, some of which had already begun the process of peeling their faces, some more literally then others, off the stone and glaring at the mage a little ways away and ready to end him once and for all. _**"You know... Despite everything this world has to offer... Its light still shines on so few, so few left in obscurity and never realizing what they can do or whats possible... What a pity you all had that chance ripped from you, unable to move, react on your own or even.. Imagine. "**_ As the husk's not so internal monologue ended he allowed the spark to travel into the spire, its colour quickly turning a violent orange and red as its own spark began to dance in an almost instantaneous signal to all of the surrounding spires; creating a very obvious pulse into the surface they were implanted in the ground would crack. In flash of red light the crystals reacted to one another, a thick beam of plasma like magic connecting each and every one together within seconds, anything caught in its path that was composed of flesh and blood would surely not be given any luxury and with the amount of crystal in the area; there would be next to nowhere for movement. Whatever "survived" this fiery cage would not have a long reprieve as a few token spires detached from their resting places into a mass of glowing spikes that spun ever more quickly in the center of the grid, after a few second only one more spire shook to join its collective and it was underneath Atreyu's claw. With a smile that could only be described as satisfaction the mummy lifted his hand and let the spire free, blowing his rags backwards as it flew to join its kin in the now half melted sphere; the mass quickly turned into a semi solid shifting ball of fire as it flashed one more time before firing a blast of dancing hues varying in color from bright red, to violet, and into a dazzling finally of vermilion embers as the blast wave pressed against the membrane of energy the crystals had created. All that would likely be left would be charred corpses and blotches of ash, that carried orange wisps with it into the air near the Crystal man's gnarled face once the shield had dropped and the crystals crumbled. Much like his before mentioned structures the mummy crumbled to the floor in exhaustion and pain, propping himself up slightly with his left forearm on the cold messy street. That feeling from the slaughter docks had come and gone once more, leaving him for when Ramira would come upon the creature. > Ramira The red mage was actually a welcome site to the broken science project, a "benefit" of his modifications was that he was never allowed to become unconscious. Being sickeningly aware of his every injury, waiting hopefully for some kind of rescue that had just arrived lest the last fifteen years be for nothing. The fellow injured Magus's words gave the mutilated husk a chuckle before speaking weakly. **" I'd like to think you know enough by now... Leading a group of sheep is impossible if they don't trust their shepherd... "** The mummy coughed violently against the ground, a visible red hot stone plopping to the ground. **"Not that you or I really care what happens to these people, but its best to have someone else take the fire of leadership... Someone these half dead folk can look at without hesitation.. Or maybe im just delusional, nothing im saying makes much sense right now anyway... Saying that while throwing myself into a grinder over nothing..."** With a glint of distaste he gazed at the green sphere, knowing full well what it was but lacking options regardless **"As for that favor.. Consider it owed, so long as its not anything too extreme..?? "** Resting his head against the ground before speaking again, gesturing with his chin slightly toward her own mangled arm. **"Despite how much I enjoy your company I have goals of my own to complete, hopefully you had nothing woefully time consuming in mind..?"** Letting the question out into the open air as he allowed the sickly magic to do its work.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0072,timestamp=2019-03-04T06:15:54.714+0000) > Group Atreyu rose to hit feat fully with the red and orange sparks off his body almost in tune with the ferocity of his quickly approaching attackers, arching his scythe and swinging with far more force than he'd done before; lauching an arching volley of several dozen vermilion spires forward with a several likely penetrating the surrounding charging mass and nearby structures as he made familiar move of charging the crowd. Likely all that would be heard from the husk's ears would be his own heavy breaths, the several weapons that flew his way scraping his hip and what remained of his gnarled cheek as he side stepped while trying to keep momentum toward the undead; unlike the last time only having the option of fighting as there were likely too many to leave unattended should he run away from his aggressors. The monsters made contact within seconds throwing attacks at the husk in a jumbled mess, likely hitting one another if not for their enhanced coordination as the crystal man tried his best to bob and weave between the writhing creatures flicking his barrier fiery barrier on and off to cover blind spots while minimizing drain as efficiently as possible. **"You'd think I could come up with something- Slightly more-! Tactical! In this situation...!"** This created a slew of dodge, swing, and repeat as the barrier went up and down flickering in the group as their attacks became more hesitant and timed; the husk's tactic gradually growing less effective as an axe blade cut his left arm during an inactive moment; to which he retaliated by letting a small fireball loose with a flick of said arm in its direction that only served to stagger the creature and the mummy at that range. Trying to recover the Crystal man caught one of the undead's arm's mid swing with his free hand decapitating it as he placed the shield up once again, feeling an axe blade clash with it for several seconds as the husk made the move to counter swing; placing his full weight into the blow which connected with nothing but the bare torso of one now giddy looking dregs. Before he could pull his catalyst free the creature grabbed the scycles hilt and held it in place firmly. **"Oh wonderful you've developed a sense of humor..."** With the next move his "trick" would expire, letting his flamed barricade spread over the defiant fish man that held his weapon in its grasp. He held this position far too long unfortunately in the effort to regain his catalyst as another set of two bashed at his barrier while the rest encroached quickly. This caused the husk to back step to avoid further strain and leave his hardware embedded in the abused dreg, resorting to a flurry of spires and mixed physical attacks to fend off his assailants. Catching one by its wrist and shoving his elbow and knee on its limb to snap it to gain some kind of weapon only to be shoved backward by another set of two wielding hatches, placing his shield quickly to deflect their combined swing only to have them stop as they were about to make contact. The mummy only had time to take a breath before he realized what they had done. The two had baited his his barrier by almost swinging from his good side, which the mummy dropped to counter swing only to be quickly cut across from his right shoulder to his lower back with a jagged edge causing the withered man to turn quickly with a yell of pain, kicking his attacker down with his right leg only to be tripped out from under him by the end of a pole arm by his unsupported left. With a loud thud coupled with a sloppy splash from the bloodied streets, the husk hit the stone ground with more than a little force, the wind being knocked out of him in the process; only having just enough breath to give a disgruntled **"NO....!!"** as the creature aimed to finish him with a downward thrust he barely managed to catch within his barrier near centimeters from his face. It would appear similar to a knife making its way through thick plastic as the energy bent inward while cracking in several directions, as Atreyu pushed back on the ground with both arms pressing forward as he desperately tried to stop the spear from penetrating his skull with extreme fervor. While the struggle unfolded the other undead who had more than had enough time to gather themselves began also stabbing at the fortification, the strain on his core intensifying as more sparks danced from in between the dregs and into the water. **"NO....!! Not again.. You damned puppets!!"** With a flash from his eye the husk let his barrier erupt outward in a shock wave of flame and volatile bolts of arcane power, that spanned several feet in diameter. Hopefully knocking away his oppressors as he weakly turned onto his stomach more from his injuries than his core running out; leaving a trail of blood and ooze that had run off his back to join the rest on the reddened street. With a what stamina remained the husk scrambled to his feet albeit with a stagger or two, and shambled toward the before mentioned implanted spires that lined the surrounding area. Stopping to lean on the building on the opposite side of the rode he'd entered, panting and cringing as his vision went red, black, and blue from the his old injuries that had opened and his new ones gained; glaring with a smirk at the angered group that possibly remained.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0070,timestamp=2019-02-24T17:15:48.244+0000) > Group Atreyu turned the corner, still holding onto his red cap by the arm which he'd probably bruised by now; almost forgetting the man was a living thing and not his map for the husk's convenience. **"Oh... not as promising as id hoped... They are certainly efficient I'll give them that, luckily I have more to work with than salt..."** Before he pulled forward again, the crystal man gazed at the small gap between the undead and desperate survivors; smirking slightly as he noticed Napra was wearing the suit he'd constructed. Upon moving he felt the weight of his captive audience once more, the red cap's face likely a mix of fear and regret. **"Oh right you're still here..."** Letting the poor man go and comically dusting him off before doing a hand gesture to shew the red cap away. **"Thank you thank you, now away shew shew."** Likely startling his forced companion away before he did anything more. **"This seems decently straight forward, all I have to do is..."** His thought being cut off by an impending scream as a man was being slowly overwhelmed to the ground. **"Well alright, take the fun out of this.."** Atreyu's catalyst gleamed brightly as he fired an array of large spires that lined between the resistance and undead, quickly clapping his hands together with his scycle between his fingers facing the ground; a loud grunt erupting from the crystal man as he plunged it to the earth. From his weapon a grid pattern veined through the ground at high speed toward the now spreading pattern the spires were giving off, connecting in a blink of green light from the ground as eight foot high by two foot thick walls broke through the cobble stone street and rose to attention; blocking the undead's way while saving whatever remained of the living inhabitants in the process. The mummy felt this drain to his core sadly, reducing him to be weaker in the knee's than he was previously as he leaned on his weapon that was still pressed to the rocky surface; panting a bit heavily before coughing up the green stone in a rush as he leaned around with his left hand in order to place his green stone back and his red stone out. **"This investment is far more taxing than id hoped... Oh well.."** Downing the red stone which began to burn his insides as it had done before, sparking between his masses and creating steam as the husk steadily got to his feet.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=006d,timestamp=2019-02-18T20:04:32.337+0000) > [{quoted}](name=Aproxima,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=006e,timestamp=2019-02-21T16:39:34.548+0000) > [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=006b0001,timestamp=2019-02-17T17:45:07.168+0000) > Group Atreyu quickly dropped the tar mass with a simple **"Thank you sir!.... You rest here!"** A sentiment likely lost in the massive explosion that caused him to stagger slightly, the impact making his already achy limbs flat out sting. The massive sea beast that flailed and roared made the area of the husk's brain that had control over interest screaming at him, as he begrudgingly turned to Jason . The Crystal man's legs were becoming thoroughly worn out trudging through the tar getting from point "A" to point "B"; moving quickly to the driller likely trying to rally his men; behaving as if nothing life threatening was currently dragging unfortunate victims to their pus filled demise. The mummy poked the sea hunter on the shoulder panel in hopes to get his attention before half yelling, **"They know where your homestead is..!"** That tentacle crashing nearby forcing him to remove debris from his clothing and upper layer of skin on his right arm, which may look a bit comical to some. **"Im going to see if I can slow them down, I have my doubts I can stop them... Completely... But, we'll certainly see!"** Regardless of the Sea hunters reply the crystal mummy would quickly turn and grab a red cap by the arm with surprising strength, not giving the poor man much choice it seemed. **"I need you to bring me to the... Thr- no-... What was it...?? It ended with a "en" I know that..."** Stopping to consider what the title of said homestead was, as mayhem in the form of tentacles and screaming unfolded around them. Using his other hand that wielded the scycle to do a gesture of realization **" It has Kraken in its name! You know the bar im certain..!"** Looking at the likely terrified Red cap with expectation in his twisted complexion before jerking the poor man over toward the exit with great haste, only stopping to the address a disheveled Ramira who looked as though her calm exterior had been all but worn to the marrow by her current appearance. **"Im going back to that rat infested "shelter" , seems your arch nemesis has found its location and will be upon it shortly."** Looking at the mage then back at the flailing monstrosity getting shot at my the growing smaller resistance, an arm morbidly falling into the knee deep water beside them. **"Id ask for you to come along but uhh, it looks as though they'll require your help a bit more... Try to play nice! "** The Husk not adding anything more as he almost immediately dragged his companion (victim), out the rickety door with him and shutting whatever was left of it behind, making incredible haste back to the likely under siege pub sanctum.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=006b,timestamp=2019-02-12T18:16:31.111+0000) > [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=006b0001,timestamp=2019-02-17T17:45:07.168+0000) > [{quoted}](name=Aproxima,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=006b0000,timestamp=2019-02-17T16:19:36.598+0000) > Group Atreyu chuckled at his work with the driller, his spell taking its desired effect as the larger man tore through the undead like an angry whirlwind. _**"So any material in the area hm..? Maybe I'll try a few more metals next time, dash of stone to keep it together.."**_ Before long the shambling undead's attack stabbed against his barrier, the magic energy bowing inward where the sword's pressure was greatest; stretching a bit before releasing a crackle of energy and a few fine fractures formed. This action however would not last as the husk quickly moved backward with his legs now free, retracting his and grabbing the assaulting drowned by the head with his free hand, before firing a spray of earthen shards with enough force to shred the poor monsters brains and beyond as his arm pulsed with veins glowing of capricorn and green. Twirling in a similar fashion to how he had back at the slaughter docks the crystal mummy placed a barrier on one of the red caps that were struggling nearby, twisting his clawed hand to fire a crystal spire into the torso of one of the other Dregs the slum soldier was fighting along with the floor next to the creature; flicking his index and middle finger upward causing the spire to glow before a spherical salt pillar jolted up from the floor and punted the unfortunate merfolk across the room most likely. Quickly changing objectives the Husk began searching for Tsuki who had sunken into the muck, stopping for a moment to look at the nearby red cap's and snapping **"Make for the accursed exit! I'm not your leader by any means but I think your chance is now."** The creature making a sweeping push gesture with weapon in hand toward the currently unguarded door. **"Now if you don't mind im going to dig our little mage out of her tar pit!"** After a few moments of trudging the crystalline man reached the encumbered guards defending the sunken goo magus, decapitating one of the dregs in the process; a few splatters of bluish blood getting on his face making him spit slightly. **"This.. is... Getting.... STUPID! MOVE!!"** The man stabbing a dreg with a crystal spike before flinging his hand upward causing it to "fly" into the air with a salt and stone pole serving as its wings. Once the mummy had reached where the small girl had sank the creature plunged his hands into the tar with frustrated abandon, the pressure in his head combined with that recent flash of light giving him a decent idea that what was coming wasn't good. As he dug he felt one of the spikes from one of those exploding head creatures graze his back which only increased the Crystal man's agitation, using his barrier to help clear muck keeping him from Tsuki. Should he prove successful, the husk would hoist the dazed girl up and begin immediately smacking her left and right in between words to make her come around while saying. **"I would normally find- wake up!- What you're doing extremely fascinating!!- Damn it all girl- But we discussed this and I'm going to need you to cease and desist!- BEFORE MY HANDS GET TIRED!"** This would soon blend into a throttling motion if the slaps did not work.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> [{quoted}](name=Aproxima,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0069,timestamp=2019-02-10T18:01:05.789+0000) > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0068,timestamp=2019-02-06T18:25:51.962+0000) >Group Atreyu lowered his weapon slowly as the undead approached, the creatures face still in a scowl as he took notice of Jason's current predicament; lifting his catalyst which glowed dimly before he made a twist motion with it toward the driller. While projecting his normal barrier on himself as insurance to fend off the slowly encroaching undead which parted the sludge around his leg's slowly from its presence expanding. The crystalline mage breathed heavily as he focused on Jason, particles of sediment from the water and area began to form on his like a discolored vortex to fit his limbs; after a few moments it had bypassed the undead and seemed to be giving the driller's already bulky gear an extra layer of spiked armor that would make it even more difficult to break through. If Jason should be able to move he'd find the undead much less capable of doing him damage, along with a new spiked carapace to inflict further damage to the likely already injured bodies of the dregs should they try and tackle or grapple in any way. The Husk seemed to be quite pleased with himself at the result, a menacing spiked armor of white hues do to the heavy sodium in the surrounding liquid coupled with his darker gear created an eye pleasing contrast at least to the mummy. This armor could be detonated outward if need be by Atreyu should it come to that, shooting spikes like a nail bomb away from Jason's vicinity. Before the creature could speak however he had to turn back to very close undead that had almost made it to him, only to be interrupted by a deafening scream from the sludge mage on the floor that made his head ache even more than it did already. It seemed only then to the mummy grasp the shear extent of Tsuki's spell and its effects on the enviroment as sludge beats began to shamble toward the likely confused drowned; though the pressure in his head seemed to be getting heavier almost as like before as if... With a building sense of dread, curiosity and anger his head snapped to the dark girl as a bad feeling crept into what remained of his gullet. **"Oh what now...?"**
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00650000,timestamp=2019-02-03T18:35:20.769+0000) > [{quoted}](name=Aproxima,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0066,timestamp=2019-01-31T23:40:36.704+0000) > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0065,timestamp=2019-01-30T20:39:27.704+0000) >Group Atreyu hazily registered the driller's rescue, picking out the gist of the message "find the crew" before shaking his head rapidly which sadly didn't help his current condition much. The crystal mummy came to slowly with a **"Thank you, you're much appreciated-ed.."**, a barbed weapon nearly cutting into his face from his "good side" snapping him completely back to attention in the nick of time. Stumbling back and dodging a few more swings from the sudden onslaught, an act growing more difficult with the rising water levels and his lowering blood levels. Despite the creatures current condition he managed to kick out the monsters knee with a backstep into an upward scycle stab driven through its foggy eye into its brain with a resounding "crack!", noticing the water growing darker and more tar like as he looked at the undead's bobbing body. Darting his head to look where the spreading inky tendrils were originating from was difficult in the dark room, his eye only landing on a faint black mass he wouldn't have time to inspect as a falling red cap shoved him forward to the crystalline man's growing irritation. **"Fine.. To hell with it.."** the creature hissed to himself as he unwrapped the remainder of his bandages again to reveal his less than beautiful visage, quickly shuffling into his knapsack with his claw while occasionally looking up ducking a swing or a falling body in the chaos as he stumbled around Jason's general area. After a short struggle with his bag he withdrew a deep emerald stone that had small glowing veins along its surface. Without much delay the husk downed the larger stone with a grimace as his body stiffened for a moment, the crystal masses on his form turning a similar hue of green, several of his veins developing an almost Capricorn colour and spider angioma pulsing outward from each glowing mass on Atreyu's form into the surrounding skin. Each pulse was visible in the liquid he stood in as he sighed and took one more look around at the ensuing chaos, Ramira's battle and a barely visible Tsuki. With the taste of dirt strong in his mouth and his body feeling heavier than before he located a mass of undead on a nearby wall, the crystal man raising his catalyst; its blade beginning to glow brightly in his bodies green tone. **"Braining somebody in the head is shamefully crass..."** The husks toothy maw was gritted in a twisted scowl, his demeanor thoroughly ruffled after his recent injuries. **"Maybe that feeling isn't too bad once in a while.. Lets get some light in here..!"** Gripping his scycle tightly it shown with one more burst of light before firing a near beach ball sized spiked mass of minerals that seemed to gather to attention at his motion toward an unsuspecting group of dregs probably maiming a poor soul at a nearby wall passed Ramira and Pyke.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00610000,timestamp=2019-01-27T17:14:37.593+0000) > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0062,timestamp=2019-01-24T11:00:22.563+0000) Despite the ensuing chaos, Atreyu gazed at the red woman's aggression toward the undead assassin with heavy curiosity. Whoever this Ra'thul was, whether it was the red woman herself or someone like her, the name and jab seemed to drive Ramira into a rage which fascinated the crystalline creature all the more about his now ice clad compatriot. Though he he guessed the former on the name, a body colliding with the cold water snapped him out of his daze and caused the mummy to take another look around as the room fell into further disarray.. **"Can't win for losing it seems... "** The creature's head darted toward the scrambling crew trying to escape or fight the enhanced mob in the cold water with a look of aggravation, quickly trudging threw the water to a smaller crowd of the red caps that were fending off a few undead and in a flick of his scycle severed the stronger creatures head which plopped into the cold water. Atreyu opened his mouth to speak at the few free men near by but was quickly whacked across the head with he could only assume was a pole arm, feeling a warmth run down his bad eye and his legs buckle once more. Putting up his barrier to get his footing he saw that his humanoid assailant was going for another swing, one which connected with his shield as the husk fired at its center of mass with a crystal spire through blurry vision. **"This is nonsense..!"** He hissed through gritted teeth before yelling to the nearby men successfully this time, if they all died his small victory would have been for naught. **"Get yourselves together if you would be so inclined! If they are overpowering you than stay as one and make way for an exit!... Son of a... Or help your fellow crew mates any way possible..!"** Likely still being assaulted now my several entities beating at his barrier the husk began to feel the strain from its usage, dropping it suddenly letting one the creatures fall forward mid swing the crystal man used its momentum to grab it by the slightly scaly skin of its shoulder and hurl it into its nearby unsuspecting companion; leaving the last one in a surprising show of grace compared to its former dregs side step into a spear jab. With the head injury not helping the crystal man only managed to guide the spear away with the hook of his scycle enough to where it sliced deeply into his left shoulder, catching on a barrel to which he quickly pulled the monster forward with his left hand into another decapitation. The motion creating a spark of blue light as he fell forward into the rising water on his hands and knees only catching another charging foot soldier out the corner of his eye by a hair; firing a barrage of arcane bolts at it while he tried to regain his footing and sickly blood ran down into the accursed ice cold fluid.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=005f0000,timestamp=2019-01-19T16:28:09.963+0000) > [{quoted}](name=Aproxima,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0060,timestamp=2019-01-18T16:28:09.112+0000) > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=005f,timestamp=2019-01-18T07:55:51.858+0000) Atreyu looked at the raging Barden with a stare of unmistakable satisfaction, each insult and death threat only strengthening the gaze further. Control had been successfully transferred, all without breaking his promise to his grumpy compatriot, although the Red mage seemed to be all too displeased by the crystal mummies endeavors. Her stare not lost on him during the whole rousing speech, it was merely a simple choice as to not have to trade words with a witless blob any longer than he'd wanted. This choice would likely bite him, but that would be a bridge to cross when it presented itself; for now the former engineer returned the look received by Ramira with one of expectation likely preparing himself for further mental strain. A conflict unexpectedly interrupted by a bell..?? **"What is that-..?"** Looking to the now pale red cap before the bloodied young man answered his question in a panic, before his untimely demise cut all noise with a sudden and cold thud. > She dryly added looking to Atreyu. "Can you fight?" The mummy took a moment to process the situation before sighing in frustration while he slowly drew his weapon, charging it with energy as his form began to glow in the finite space. **"I suppose there isn't much choice in that question regardless."** His look to the woman a seldom one now, as the Crystal man gazed around the room while his fatigue from earlier still creeping ever so persistently in toe; the unpleasant sensation still causing the creature's grip to be weak compared to its normal semi rigid one. He would begin to unwrap his gauze once more with his left hand as the soon to begin battle loomed among the likely frightened gang readied themselves, should the chance present itself he'd grab for one of his stones and down the thing before much longer.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=005c0000,timestamp=2019-01-12T05:01:23.361+0000) > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=005d,timestamp=2019-01-11T05:11:34.329+0000) > [{quoted}](name=Aproxima,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=005c,timestamp=2019-01-10T21:56:06.051+0000) > Group Atreyu was no stranger to the eyes he felt barring down on his crooked form, that look of fear and confusion with a dash of contempt. His internal monologue pressed on however, turning a room of angry and very hungry animals on their ring leader if need be probably wouldn't be all too hard with the right bait; this was not the creatures intent however as his word still bound him. > **"Oh by all means share with the rest of us, we could use a good laugh in these trying times."** Collecting himself steadily as the "large" man pried him for an answer he wouldn't enjoy, the crystal man rose back to his normal height while wiping a tear from his good eye with his index finger's claw. Looking at the hungry eyes around him, his soon to be course of action was tricky but logica at least to the mummies thoughts. **"You must forgive my... Haha... Outburst... Barden is it..?"** The creature choked out between giggles and coughs, pointing to the red cap leader lazily with a claw while holding a good hand to his abdomen. **"You see I find redundancy to be incredibly comical..!"** A lie for the most part but it should serve its purpose to divert attention off his laughter to the leader's contrast to his emaciated crew... Beginning to walk around the packed space with moderate grace not befitting the situation, keeping his eye trained on the ring leader as he did so. **"The redundancy of which I speak of course is this little show.. You are putting on..?"** The mummy stopping for a moment to show a gesture around the room, curling his claws into a grip as if his point need not be made further. Continuing his stride while shoving as hunched over man (Possibly dead) out of his path nonchalantly with his left hand. **"As my wise....But admittedly shady companion here has stated, this entire island is being swallowed by the sea you all love so much..."** Placing his hands on Ramira's shoulders momentarily from behind, before quickly letting go and almost walking into one of Barden's larger henchman; an act he quickly raised his hands up to his chest in surprise for. **"Yet you continue this charade of having any control over the current situation, not even mentioning this "deal" you proposed to us..!"** Now behind Barden's chair while visibly using his head to draw attention to his compatriots.. **"No no no my good gentleman and possible ladies, with some of you its hard to tell my dearest apologies... There rests only one... Errr two decisions to make here."** Looking at each guard that were very likely glaring holes into him with how close he was to their leader, in a comical attempt to see if they agreed so far before resting his hands on the back of the throne and looked down at corpulent captain. **"Its clear you loath my sudo leader over there, but you can rely on him for one thing that is truly lacking these days....Honesty, honest enough to where whatever you may do out of stupidity he won't immediately betray you."** Lowering himself a bit to the chubby man's right side . **"In all fairness he punched me in the stomach earlier, I can't blame you too much... "** Winking the red cap's way before moving out of the claustrophobic mid section to a free one further down the right aside, shoving another goon out of the way with both hands this time. **"Our only choices my emaciated skeleton ghouls are to band together and likely die..! Or end up like that guard outside or worse and definitely die!"** Clapping his hands together in another frivolous display before continuing in his whimsical tone, likely cutting off someone wondering about the guard comment. The crystal man gestured an outstretched claw to Jason in what could be perceived as admiration with his voice becoming serious and much louder. **"All of you have everything to lose anyway, wouldn't you rather go out on your own terms swords and junk pistols in hand rather than die here slowly starving...?! Killing and hating one another are luxuries people with real options can afford, we will all die if we do not completely work as one... Those are the facts that are laid before us, save the bravado and show's of power for when the battle is won!!"** Exclaiming the last bit the mummy crossed his arms and looked out at the likely now quiet room and at his companions, shooting a venomous glare at a guard eyeing Tsuki.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=005a,timestamp=2019-01-03T08:55:20.760+0000) > > [{quoted}](name=Aproxima,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0059,timestamp=2018-12-31T16:27:01.015+0000) > [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00550000,timestamp=2018-12-19T19:30:09.206+0000) > > Group Atreyu lifted his hands comically in a display of feigned concern, with the guards beginning to scream and curse at him manically it allowed him a few quick jabs at their person without any likely side effect. **"Calm yourselves good people, its quite alright... Im obviously an eldritch beast here to steal your eyeballs and serve them to my great lord below the waves...!!"** The reactions were all too appealing as one of the men had descended into blubbering, using his clawed index and thumb to do said motion of plucking an eyeball. **"Why else would I come here with a living escort as my perfect disguise!?...-No."** The crystal man returning to a neutral gaze as he lazily crossed his arms while using a free finger to point at the group. **"I may appear dead but I assure you I have perfectly working insides... If only I could say the same about you lot, when is the last time you had a piece of citrus...? Because my word those teeth could make a rotted plank look like polished hickory.."** This display was beginning to distract the husk from his head ache and he could go on for hours, however this was short lived as the guards faces turned static and quiet seemingly without warning. A few looking as though they were about to lose whatever minuscule amount of food that had for lunch with how pale they had become, tracking a the gaze of one or two of the guards above down to his companions; with one in particular looking with a charred spot on her shoulder appearing especially angry. Tapping his finger on his arm, looked back to the sickly looking men before him and was about to speak before the most unstable of the sheep tried to attack his heavily armored ally. **"Oh this looks it will be- Oh the jab wasn't a good idea, nothing quite like a broken wrist...-"** > "Wrapping an arm around his neck, which the man clawed and struggled for a few seconds before a loud snap was heard which ended with the guard's lifeless form falling to the ground in a heap." A hand raised to rub the side of the mummies neck as the breaking of a vital bone broke through the air, the husk shaking his head with a sigh as the corpse fell to the ground. **"Not the cleanest break Ive ever seen, but not an unpracticed one either... Hm. "** Clapping his hands lightly for the little show that frightened the herd before them. Though he'd let a bit slip through the mental link toward the red woman, more a curious act than one he'd delve further into at the moment. _**"Oh my sweet companion, did you spook the cattle..? "**_ His voice carrying an echo of humor with it that seemed to linger, kicking up again in a more serious tone. _**"By the way, I may need your help with something when we have one of these ever increasing "Free moments" I oh so wish would come... I made out a word or two of gibberish that you may find interesting.."**_ > Inside the shed. Upon entering the stench of blood was the first thing the mummy man noticed, and was not too shy toward the creature's nostrils, forcing a short exhale through his nose to force the scent out for a moment while its new victim acclimated. Atreyu staying somewhat close to his group as the Crystal man analyzed what he could, as completely as he could. The second was its worse for ware inhabitants that somehow looked even worse than the folk he had just seen, some looking as though they'd die with a shove. **"Looks like malnutrition and a sort of fever going through here.... Maybe I could have a look at a few to see... if..-"** Finally his gaze fell on the "well fed" Barden, his appearance compared to his so called compatriots began to force a hardly containable laughter from the patchwork man, creating the signature sound of failing resistance to not bust a lung that grew more apparent as the husk listened to Jason's and the corpulent leader's exchange.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
>"Tell me a little about the working of it, and I, in turn, may decide to share something with you." _**"Than we will have quite a bit to talk about luckily, I can only hope you will be so forthcoming. When we have a safer location, it'd be my remote pleasure to divulge... "**_ The husk replied with a repressed glee in his mental tone that didn't match his slightly labored stride, rolling a few questions in his own private head space if the mage should prove talkative. Now motioning over to the corrupted spellcaster by slowing his pace momentarily, the creature seeming to melt between the crowd in this motion. Lightly poking Tsuki's shoulder as not to startle her too badly if at all possible, he opened with a smile and a wave with his fingers. **"As sudden as this may seem, whenever we have the time..."** The crystal mummy took a long pause as if contemplating his next words carefully, placing a claw to his covered chin while looking away for a spell before returning his gaze back too her. **"I would like to hear your story."** Closing his hands together as before but without the pointer fingers... **"If you'd give this patchwork project the honor that is?"** Whether the reply was negative or positive Atreyu would go back into his semi normal pace before rubbing the sides of his head lightly, an almost familiar voice echoed words of a barely understandable tongue; one even he struggled to make any sense of... Each time he tried to press his mind further into the voice more pain wracked his cranium, stopping before it reached unbearable levels only to have a sudden canon blast blow apart a nearby upper floor; rending his mind with a jolt that made him wince. **" And there goes a blood vessel, damn it all..."** The crystal mummy looked at the smoldering goo pile as his head throbbed mercilessly **"Yet I still envy you..."** Each word coming out quietly, roughly and sarcastically all at once. > The journey to Armond's Slaughter shed was less then ideal as many parts of the city pathways had debris which required tedious climbing or detours should they be insurmountable but it did keep them off the main streets which allowed them to avoid patrolling undead or opportunistic bandits looking for supplies. A set of cracks and various other noises sounded as the creature gained numerous cuts along his ankles, not caring for the slight pain so much as the mild joint displacement the sudden jolts were giving his frame as the terrain proved unreliable to the man. His claws etching into the walls for balance more than once as his fatigued body failed him a few times. **"All... Ap- apart of the adventure.. Curse this leg.. Going to nEED- to get used to this down the path anyway..!"** Once free, the Creature took a sigh and dusted himself off; just to gaze at their destination with a look of moderate disinterest. >After another half an hour, the slaughter shed came into view and on the large iron doors was a fanged skull with a large red hat on top with the words 'FUCK OFF' written in equally large red letters below in and two guards armed with pole arms stationed on either side of it both of which were wearing a bright red cap. **"You know I had feeling it might look like this.."** The crystal man spoke point a claw lazily at the bold red lettering **"Almost sad to see I was correct... Sets the tone of this future exchange nicely.."** At the many insults directed at the poor driller Atreyu felt the urge to speak, but felt it may jeopardize his word by doing so; the man could clearly handle himself and nothing had been directed at him just yet.... If they did, it may be a different story.
Show more

DemonDeceiver

Level 97 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion