Scopé (EUNE)
: Imagine Yasuo is the champion to get Victorious skin...
: Why are there so many toxic Chinese people on the NA server all of a sudden?
all of a sudden? they have been in na for quite some time. at least 2 seasons ago.
Rioter Comments
Wilyum (NA)
: Why shorter games?
i heard a reason is because of internet cafes. mostly the asian countries will be going and trying to jump into as many games as quick as possible, but for some reason the meta has shifted towards that.
: I miss being able to take a 1% crit rune...
i kinda think riot should add one more mastery slot of a 3rd tree.
: top lane
learn how to manage minion waves early on. honestly, best tip i can give you. example, you're getting poked, but your wave agros onto them. you're at 600 health, enemy at 700. if you retaliate while your minions are protecting you, its a rather large amount of creeping up damage early on. if you're rolling ignite instead of tp, wait till they are at 3 bars of health and you have one damage cd up to give that last burst. the dot from the ignite and minions will most likely pick up the kill. try and calculate the enemies health and your damage on your abilities early on to factor in a guestimate on the likelyhood of killing them by playing like a bitch :)
: Laughs in {{champion:78}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: So Odyssey has bugs?
ive beaten intro 4 times now. yay. (on a different account)
: {{champion:113}} and then rework {{champion:13}}
they mind as well let ryze have a passive of unlimited tear stacking, but nerf all his damage by 50%. yup. shit early game, crazy 40 minute damage.
: If you could change one "minor" thing about a champ, who and why?
: Nasus mains
{{item:3508}} {{item:3078}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3116}} is one of the best utility nasus builds ive ever used. this order. the bork is so you dont need to stack anymore to do insane damage to champs and baron. rylais to slow with e and ult. the rylais wont make you feel tanky, but it does the job of whats needed in a teamfight whether it be lane or in jungle. think of it as a mini anivia ult.
: Tell me your 3 most played champions and I will tell you your personality and greatest fear.
Ifneth (NA)
: Who’s The Kindest Champion In The Game?
{{champion:32}} technically. he just wants to make friends. {{champion:78}} if you want to go by mechanics. she can save your life at any point she feels like it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Get Ogre Here,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QdIBGkX8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-29T02:49:03.628+0000) > > If you don't like it no one is forcing you to play it. So tired of comments like this. We are free to express our opinions here on the boards.
that being said though, we should be able to freely express how stupid we think someone's comment is with its existence. this whole fkn post is like; "damn, i dont like sandwiches... no one should have sandwiches"
Eedat (NA)
: This is mostly just straight up lies http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=BatmanSeries Your "90% winrate" is completely made up. Looks like you're a diamond 5 player that got ahold of an inactive Silver account. Congrats on maybe having 90% while smurfing through silver but it wasnt anywhere close to that in Plat. As a matter of fact, over the past ***FOURTY ranked soloq games*** you have a ***49% winrate.*** You had winning lanes in multiple of your series and did poorly yourself every singe one. As a matter of fact, mind explaining how you got into your series to begin with with your 5 game losing streak? This whole thread reeks of bullshit with lots of points that are easily proven to be straight up lies
yeah, cause its impossible that he's just ranting on the boards with his main and didn't run into this issue on a smurf right? I *LOVE* when people play detective like that.
: So you're telling me that without the ban you would have quit anyway? What a coincidence that you received a ban right when you quit.
dude, you're reading too hard into the soft ban. it was a chat restriction at best. i havent touched my other accounts either and i wasn't banned on them.
SS Pappino (EUNE)
: I haven't played the game in couple of months either, I'm just waiting for summer so I can get to diamond. I don't want recognition, I want to test my skills to see if I'm good enough. That's my primary motivation.
upper plat is the wall. you'll have all the tryhards there trying the same thing you're doing, with every cheesy tactic possible. once you hit diamond, its smooth game play because noone gives a fuck since they made it. youll notice the difference if you get past that plat hurdle. gold players are strong, plat players are trying their best, diamond is more natural mechanics and less about climbing. good luck.
: ofc you wont get any recognition if ur a random plat player, even low masters barely get recognized on streams
thats what i mean though, even if i had a proper set up, and invested into being a meta slave... its not even worth the effort. the game has gotten worse, and i doubt they can bring it back to its good times.
: Haven't played the game in a month, but you come back to post about it? And it looks like you didn't quit completely by choice, you were banned for poor behavior.
thats weird, its like i cant make multiple accounts or something.
Rioter Comments
: Riot really needs to stop over-sexualizing fantasy dragons.
pistoria (NA)
: if you were to remove any ability from any champion what would it be?
{{champion:114}} w. not only does it block abilities, autos, summoners, but it lowers attack speed and can stun you if you tried to stun. one of the easiest champs to play, and that ability is just way too over powered.
greeegg (OCE)
: My Seraph's Embrace disappeared ingame...
muramana and seraphs are worth 0 gold once they are completed. thats the bug. you must have accidentally sold it.
: unless they bringing back rune galive smite ez mid would be a waste of time, also there is no purple smite which gave him what he needed which is wave clear. and his Q works on on spell hits now this includes ludens+rylais as its something i been experimenting with. The only reason you went smite ez mid, is cause rune glaive gave you a cheap aoe lichbane that could also give you purple smite for wave clear. i mean it wasnt uncommon for me to reach over 300+ cs in a game when i normally averaged like 150-200 and got most my gold off kills.
i didnt use that smite, i used red for its simple exhaust mechanic essentially for the 1v1 scenario. this could bring back aoe ez though. {{item:3025}} {{item:3087}} {{item:1414}} . its an expensive build, but the initial poke with q with the procs was such a strong chunk on a squishy.
Rioter Comments
: conqueror(ing) my butt.
{{champion:122}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:107}} . as a nasus and cho main, i fucking hate this new rune.
: ok i gotta dispute this one
so because i have a reasonable opinion in upper elo, i get punished for acting on it. makes sense.
Rioter Comments
Ixoziel (NA)
: Why in the world would you want early game trades determined by who gets the 1% crit? That's a horrible idea.
could be an active passive after ten minutes, so its not early game cheese.
Shukr4n (EUW)
: I like everything but Blue wards are too good to be used actively. Range and cast too long/fast . No to crit. It was removed because early game a RNJesus could make u lose the lane phase because of a random crit that outscale opponent s trading. Sheen should be "reworked" but also his damage empowering ..
the crit could easily have a timer on it so the early game isnt the cheese fest. disabled for the first ten minutes, that way so you can appreciate a support crit without it being game changing.
Rioter Comments
àurorà (EUW)
: Seraphs embrace selling for 0 gold
i posted about this months ago. don't know why anyone even fucking bothers pointing bugs out on this forum, riot doesn't pay attention to their own site.
Vei (NA)
: post pizza in this thread
if you don't fold it like a taco, you should just put one slice on the other like a pizza sandwich
: > [{quoted}](name=Denims Wrath666,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=8hBjG8E0,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-03-23T14:43:56.040+0000)what i mean by that is you can tell me I should be a respectful individual but that is seldom deserved, and not rewarded in the least bit- if anything its actually frowned upon by most who frequent these boards... I haven't seen anyone frown upon people trying to be decent people, but I also don't have your specific experience. I'm sorry you've encountered that. >...but I feel that I am often shunned and downvoted to hell by moderators who may even switch to non-mod accounts... We definitely don't do that: it's time consuming enough to moderate the boards, and we don't stalk individual posters to downvote them, let alone from multiple accounts. If this were the case I'd frankly be ignoring you, rather than offering above to take constrictive critique from you. But you don't have to believe me. Either way, I wish you the best. :)
well to be fair, im not directing this specifically at *ALL* moderators. you're not being one of the bad ones. glad you understand that it's my personal experience on that matter, from what IVE noticed. no worries though, my saltiness isn't to the entire company and its coworkers, its bad mods and the balance team.
: > [{quoted}](name=Denims Wrath666,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=8hBjG8E0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-23T09:31:18.800+0000) > > Or you can see past the lies and the coddling of the sensitivity of the "adults" who contribute this game and realize its just a way to brainwash and limit free speech whilst maintaining a false mannerism that is deemed suitable to being FUCKED IN THE ASS REPEATEDLY by these people. Some of these mods don't deserve the power bestowed, as with most authority figures and I'm not afraid to point it out to some rude degree. let me dumb this post down tho, some are these mods are fucks, and i dont like em. sjw with a keyboard just making me angry to even lend a moment of rantful blabber. i didnt agree to censoring. While I appreciate that not everyone agrees with our policies, and while I'm happy to take constructive, actionable criticism into account, I will point out that you DO agree to Board's policy on Riot's servers as part of both the Terms of Use and the board [**Universal Rules**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4LgZ2EwM-universal-rules). As they specifically say, "access to the Boards is a privilege, not a right." We're always happy to explain or discuss policy, but "how about just not having policies" is not something we're interested in.
im not interested in discussing a flawed policy practice of some of those who abuse their power. not only is it pointless, but its actually offensive. what i mean by that is you can tell me I should be a respectful individual but that is seldom deserved, and not rewarded in the least bit- if anything its actually frowned upon by most who frequent these boards. now it may come off as an erroneous claim but I feel that I am often shunned and downvoted to hell by moderators who may even switch to non-mod accounts... so why even bother pretending to be nice? not only has riot never taken any of my suggestions into affect, and turned me into a salty person with their ever declining game, but now they expect some form of gratitude represented as respect? laughable. by all means though, remove me from the boards if i'm not deserving of it, not like riot does anything useful affecting me anyways when it comes to these boards.
Rosumary (NA)
: How to make friends?
I found the best relationships ive had had some underlined drama to fall back on. for example, say you're walking around and you watch an accident happen right next to a stranger. you guys sit and talk about it, having a common purpose for communication that is subjective and personal... then you build on that. don't build friendships on lies though, it doesnt work in the long run ( as in, don't cut someones breaks just so you can make this scenario take place ). just luck and happenstance. go out there, be part of the randomness of life, either youll make friends or die trying and that solves the issue either way.
: "mods have been removing my posts/censoring me!" usually means
Or you can see past the lies and the coddling of the sensitivity of the "adults" who contribute this game and realize its just a way to brainwash and limit free speech whilst maintaining a false mannerism that is deemed suitable to being FUCKED IN THE ASS REPEATEDLY by these people. Some of these mods don't deserve the power bestowed, as with most authority figures and I'm not afraid to point it out to some rude degree. let me dumb this post down tho, some are these mods are fucks, and i dont like em. sjw with a keyboard just making me angry to even lend a moment of rantful blabber. i didnt agree to censoring.
: I know why everyone is quitting league lately
im honestly sick of this meta. its fucking terrible <removed by moderation> guess i mind as well quit playing toplane since there is no point in it. win lane, lose game. lose lane, still most likely lose game. im at like a 40% win rate and a good chunk of them aren't even ME causing the loss if i feed. it completely comes down to who has a less garbage jungle, and <removed by moderation>.
Snowman Arc (EUNE)
: Simple Wukong buff idea.
ok so the e does armor reduction, q is attack speed... and honestly... i think w should be free. i almost think they should increase its effectiveness, but just making it free would help wu out so much. he literally starves for mana if he does his combo two or three times.
buPPDrmXEO (EUNE)
: Nidalee is just very hard to pull off for most people. What I like doing when I see nida in my team is I go to their profile and check if they main Nida. If Nida is not in their top 3 most played champs I dodge. A good Nida can win the game by 10 mins, problem is, a bad one can lose it just as quickly.
well all i ever get is the bad ones. even if they do well pre 20, its a loss after that. like i said, no cc, no real damage if you dont land q. its basically 4v5 lategame
Rioter Comments
: WITHER IS WAY TO LONG
nerf the % and a bit of the duration, but give his ult a small knock back.
: League should allow apostrophes in names
but then people would realize my goto name is not denims or denimis or dennis or demin. they might actually picture what my name means. pants tornado
: Irelia: The Defiant Blade | Champion Teaser
lemme guess, shes gunna have some gap closer, AND a burst of movement speed
Rioter Comments
A Nunu (NA)
: Honestly, the new Sivir skin genuinely disgusts me. I don't understand why Riot thinks this is okay.
pineapples is good, good for you, and it makes the pizza *moist* when you microwave it the next day
theminiom (OCE)
: Same with Thresh souls, Sion W stacks and Kindred Marks
{{champion:75}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:31}}
Show more

Denims Wrath666

Level 82 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion