: Laughing Fish's 200,000 lifetime upvote spectacular! (Come and get your free skins!)
Have a merry christmas Laughing Fish https://i.imgur.com/N38mmEC.gif[/img]
: If There Is No Candy Kayn Skin I Will Eat My Shoe
Commenting so I can find this again later.
: How it looks like when I carry me team: . . . . . . . . . . The joke is there's nothing because I'm bad at videogames :^)
> [{quoted}](name=Knight Brolaire,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=fQNLHdcw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-31T02:34:12.581+0000) > > How it looks like when I carry me team: I can't even English properly how do you expect me to carry?
GigglesO (NA)
: Literally what it looks like when I carry my team.
How it looks like when I carry me team: . . . . . . . . . . The joke is there's nothing because I'm bad at videogames :^)
: Generic GIF Shitpost (You have been warned)
https://i.imgur.com/c0x7OKI.gif[/img]
: Yeah why can't there be a support designed to follow around and assist the jungler? put wards where i need them to control objectives, speed buffs to help me gank faster and combo slows to help me keep on my target, then make a support designed for ap champions that gives zero benefits to an ad champion ect ect.
> [{quoted}](name=Karn Bishop,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vmak1hmU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-01T06:46:57.275+0000) > > Yeah why can't there be a support designed to follow around and assist the jungler? put wards where i need them to control objectives, speed buffs to help me gank faster and combo slows to help me keep on my target, then make a support designed for ap champions that gives zero benefits to an ad champion ect ect. {{champion:432}}
nami tf (NA)
: {{champion:75}} The cycle of {{champion:136}} and {{champion:203}} continues...
> [{quoted}](name=Oppy Poppy,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Hy6TkEEE,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-08-24T14:58:37.087+0000) > > {{champion:75}} The cycle of {{champion:136}} and {{champion:203}} continues... Does creating stars count as life? This is a question I must now ponder.
: Rules of League of Legends
I disagree with rule #4, there are no exceptions for pushing up without vision. No vision while you're at their turret is a terrible decision, which should not be made lightly without a reliable escape.
Meep Man (NA)
: When You Try to Pick Ornn in Draft
_**Pick Ornn in Draft**_ http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/207/234/you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg you can't get the new champ in draft
: Now that Ornn is out...time to make PUNS
What's his 3rd favourite food? Ornnges
: When you just keep building more sword items
Yeah, but I hate the price increase due to inflation, a Penny can now roughly be (in) a few quarters :^)
: In all seriousness his ultimate shots should travel the full map like ashe's arrow. Before people complain, his shots are very thin compared to other skillshots.
> [{quoted}](name=DariusDemiurge,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=2eW3p6qO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-21T23:26:16.797+0000) > > In all seriousness his ultimate shots should travel the full map like ashe's arrow. Before people complain, his shots are very thin compared to other skillshots. No. His shots may be thin, but he has 4 of them.
: When your team's Shen is so useless he starts healing the enemy team
: When zed combos you and you die in .001 seconds
When the enemy team has an AP Shaco and you walk into a bush.
: But 4444 isn't even a 4th power of 4. 256 would be more elegant if "4" is the base of your claim. 3.4028236692093846346337460743177e+38 even more so. ;p
> [{quoted}](name=Ariel the Cruel,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=2eW3p6qO,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-21T19:01:39.099+0000) > 3.4028236692093846346337460743177e+38 is that ((4^4)^4)^4?
: Happy heresy day you damn heretics...
Zelorxon (EUW)
: No i want it only visible to nunu, checking the stacks in your bar above the hud is pretty slow especially if you have numbers overlapping, constantly getting buffed/debuffed and it's really hard to keep track of a small icon especially if it keeps moving.
> [{quoted}](name=Zelorxon,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RdX8a7RV,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-05-17T16:53:00.412+0000) > > No i want it only visible to nunu, checking the stacks in your bar above the hud is pretty slow especially if you have numbers overlapping, constantly getting buffed/debuffed and it's really hard to keep track of a small icon especially if it keeps moving. I think everyone should see it. Why give you more clarity while removing the same clarity from other players?
woobeee (NA)
: I was in an ARAM queue while streaming a baseball game
: Who are the horniest champions?
{{champion:143}} is pretty thorny
: > [{quoted}](name=Anastaecia,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=JKibfr4a,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-10T16:20:23.059+0000) > > Thought it was gonna be something about her being too thorny. Maybe she just wants us to leaf her alone
> [{quoted}](name=ProbablySunset,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=JKibfr4a,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-05-10T18:14:10.107+0000) > > Maybe she just wants us to leaf her alone Maybe she just needs to get to the root of her problem
: Fav songs
https://youtu.be/DmMqg_GBFFA?t=21 Against any assassin
: Alas, his life is such a Tragedy..... XD
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfcub2000,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=mIea1ATN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-27T22:12:05.564+0000) > > Alas, his life is such a Tragedy..... XD get out
: > [{quoted}](name=Knight Brolaire,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=upklH58Z,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-04-27T06:19:45.457+0000) > > Fixed it how do u even do superscript on the forums? i don't seen an option for that : /
> [{quoted}](name=SwiftKitten88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=upklH58Z,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-04-27T22:04:10.706+0000) > > how do u even do superscript on the forums? i don't seen an option for that : / You use the "Alt Codes", I don't know if that's its official name, but basically you hold Alt and use your numberpad then let go of alt when you're done, for example the ™ is 0153 So you hold down Alt 0 1 5 3 Let go of Alt ™
: they said they are re-doing the honor system Soon™. (aka sometime between now and the end of the universe)
> [{quoted}](name=SwiftKitten88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=upklH58Z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-27T02:34:39.789+0000) > > they said they are re-doing the honor system soon™. (aka sometime between now and the end of the universe) Fixed it
  Rioter Comments
: I know I'm going to get downvoted by Urgot mains but
Not to mention that this would nerf the support Draven build by forcing him to purchase Zz'Rot Portal and only be viable with ADC Lux
Khadaver (NA)
: The jungler: https://33.media.tumblr.com/066c94b1f686246d979945e349643f4b/tumblr_n8y0p7Rpgp1s5f9ado1_500.gif The jungler's team: http://37.media.tumblr.com/0d02286da0918afd1fc5e147043d11f2/tumblr_n3vn5oDIIE1qi0f9no1_500.gif
> [{quoted}](name=EdenEntern,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=cmczHTat,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-16T03:00:57.078+0000) > > The jungler: https://33.media.tumblr.com/066c94b1f686246d979945e349643f4b/tumblr_n8y0p7Rpgp1s5f9ado1_500.gif > > > > The jungler's team: http://37.media.tumblr.com/0d02286da0918afd1fc5e147043d11f2/tumblr_n3vn5oDIIE1qi0f9no1_500.gif Your team: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/960/527/e7b.gif
: X has no counter-play
{{champion:268}} HAS NO COUNTERPLAY! - early 2016 Never forget the bird overlord in his prime
: James Brown is his stance
> [{quoted}](name=Partybringer,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=EFA0d52w,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-04-12T01:36:59.037+0000) > > James Brown is his stance Stance... *Triggers entire JoJo fanbase*
: What do you call an ADC main in 2017?
BREAKING THE ANIMAL CHAIN also, I honestly thought this would say feeding, but still well done {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: {{champion:67}} %truedamage {{champion:92}} no cooldowns or resource bar {{champion:122}} big heals, big damage, and 5 pure defensive items should not be together {{champion:157}} =w=
> [{quoted}](name=Falling Ic3,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=eX6oHLGk,comment-id=0040,timestamp=2017-04-11T23:44:19.231+0000) > > {{champion:67}} %truedamage > {{champion:92}} no cooldowns or resource bar > {{champion:122}} big heals, big damage, and 5 pure defensive items should not be together > {{champion:157}} =w= LOOK AT THIS GUY WITHOUT HIS CAPS! I FIX IT FOR HIM > [{quoted}](name=Falling Ic3,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=eX6oHLGk,comment-id=0040,timestamp=2017-04-11T23:44:19.231+0000) > > {{champion:67}} %TRUEDAMAGE > {{champion:92}} NO COOLDOWNS OR RESOURCE BAR > {{champion:122}} BIG HEALS, BIG DAMAGE, AND 5 PURE DEFENSIVE ITEMS SHOULD NOT BE TOGETHER > {{champion:157}} =W= ALL BETTER
: Obviously since you are spamming 'love supports' threads. Which only exist to farm upvotes from people who don't want to feel like assholes. It's like watching buzzfeed morality videos. *barfs*
> [{quoted}](name=Mira Arya Enthe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sObja0OU,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2017-04-09T01:53:42.645+0000) > > It's like watching buzzfeed morality videos. *barfs* Dude... Too far...
: wu kong would most certainly be vastaya since hes from ionia, rengar is also very likely but hes not tied to ionia to my knowledge and ahri would be since shes in the actual thing on the lore update, and I hope it opens up a few new paths to champions, since now rengar and wu both have an actual race to be identified with instead of being alistar like and being alone
> [{quoted}](name=Requiem of Bones,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=4FdRNRbA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-04T01:34:23.460+0000) > > wu kong would most certainly be vastaya since hes from ionia, rengar is also very likely but hes not tied to ionia to my knowledge and ahri would be since shes in the actual thing on the lore update, and I hope it opens up a few new paths to champions, since now rengar and wu both have an actual race to be identified with instead of being alistar like and being alone They mention a manatee with scales in the freijlord as another kind of the species, and there was something in the sands of Shurima too. so it doesn't matter if Rengar is tied to Ionia or not
: Team fighting late game as a support main is like reading, Where's Waldo Books....
> You throw out a blitz Q and end you end up _**accidentally**_ ks your adc again.
: List of champs who need nerfs ASAP
Ivern - Not actually strong, its just people don't respect his early clear / jungle sustain / ganks causing him to look stronger than he is, although a bit of a tone-down on his shield CD may be welcome. Shaco - I've legit main him since a little after the Yorick rework, and even I think he's too strong right now. His AP build does ridiculous damage and Bruiser build being basically another tank Ekko now. Ahri - Haven't faced one in lane myself recently, unknown to how she's doing. Therefore I have no opinion on this one. Lucian - Black Cleaver build. That's all I'm saying on this matter. Don't even want to talk about it. Nope. Fizz - Fizz has never had a healthy kit. Being able to remove himself from the game on a basic ability without needing a target or sacrificing anything meaningful other than 90 / 95 / 100 / 105 / 110 MANA is kind of sucks compared to others suck as Yi who needs a target, Vlad gives up a fair % of his current HP, or Lissandra who needs to use her long-cooldown ultimate to do the same. Although it's countered by his low early mana pool of 317 – 946 mana, his sheen or morello's gets rid of that. Graves - haven't seen one lately, so no opinion. Lulu - Now here's where everyone is going to disagree with me, but I don't think Lulu is all that overpowered, its just that she counters most of the meta champions right now by denying your burst. A good lulu player (not me, I suck at this champ) can be a saving grace against burst, she's meant to keep her team alive, and she does it well. Same goes for Soraka and Nami. They do their jobs as utility supports, they are just unfun to play against because it seems everything you do is meaningless. LuLu's weakness is she can effect either her allies or her enemies with most of her spells, and she needs to micromanage Pix's position. I've recently played games with a good Lulu, and against a poor one. My lulu was saving my "autofilled into ADC" butt every time i dived into their team with a half-brained, and in the one against it they just couldn't defend both themselves and their carry while trying to front line. Point for Lulu: she just counters meta champions, but AD Malzahar support isn't "meta" If I say so myself :^) DISCLAIMER: These are MY opinions on these champs and their states. You may disagree with me on any of these, or agree, or partially agree / disagree. http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2464823594/213097442?tab=overview ^ The bad Lulu Disclaimer: I played with friends, and although AD Malz support is fun, it sucks late game.
: Advanced Bot tests LIVE in Normals
I actually like the look of the icon, I hope that part isn't an april fools joke. Assuming the Icon is the picture in the dev blog
: > [{quoted}](name=AmazoX,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sQWmMET8,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-03-26T03:27:10.391+0000) > > Yasuo in Bleach so he'll get a Bankai. > > Lolololol Yasuo with a Bankai Yasuo Bankai Yasuo Ban Ban Yasuo
> [{quoted}](name=Knight Brolaire,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sQWmMET8,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-03-27T03:53:35.275+0000) > > Yasuo with a Bankai > Yasuo Bankai > Yasuo Ban > Ban Yasuo He's actually my 2nd highest mastery champion >.>
AmazoX (EUW)
: Yasuo in Bleach so he'll get a Bankai. Lolololol
> [{quoted}](name=AmazoX,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sQWmMET8,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-03-26T03:27:10.391+0000) > > Yasuo in Bleach so he'll get a Bankai. > > Lolololol Yasuo with a Bankai Yasuo Bankai Yasuo Ban Ban Yasuo
Hrd2H1t (NA)
: Describe a board in 6 words or less...
Gameplay: Source material for Memes and Games Memes and Games: Making fun of Gameplay board
: an actual M and G game
Passive: {{champion:24}} Q: {{item:3056}} W: {{item:3056}} E: {{item:3056}} R: {{item:3056}} Now imagine if I had REAL abilities
: What's 5 bot? My knowledge of memeology is limited...
> [{quoted}](name=lord gavith,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=WeHAuJZu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-21T06:22:54.243+0000) > > What's 5 bot? My knowledge of memeology is limited... A little while ago, mainly around when first blood tower was introduced, teams would 5 man gank bottom to take first turret and dragon, which also happened to lead to the "Playing ADC in 2017 LUL" meme too
Meep Man (NA)
: When I Visit the Gameplay Boards
: everyone now has the thresh mecanic
{{champion:81}} what's a cooldown?
: Having a supportive kind Adc
I'm a simple man, I see braum, I upvote
: This guy's argument against people with viable arguments are the champions they main, well I've mained shaco since a little after the Yorick rework came about, and I think 1/2 a year gives me the justification to call myself a Shaco main. Shaco is busted Let me rephrase that, AP and Tank Shaco are busted I legit was able to be AFK for 15~ minutes, as my computer crashed and windows 10 decided "hey, let's update" I was able to get back into the game, build AP, and do incredibly well despite being AFK half the game [Here's the game for skeptics](http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2439453420/213097442?tab=overview&participant=1) Shaco's AP damage is way too high, and the fact is that if he builds tank you basically have one extra tank in a teamfight. His consistent damage is decent, and this is not even mentioning his insane burst. Let's not forget he can build whatever he wants without a care in the world. so long as he gets enough of it. Upon looking at your match history, I find that you are still trying to use the assassin build that was originally popular with him pre-rework. Although this is solid in some matchups, particularly when the enemy team is decently immobile, you loose out on far too much damage and late game potential by doing this. I would suggest to you either AP or Tank Shaco, but if you like AD shaco try the build for Tiamat > Jungle Item (I prefer blue smite, but that's just preference) > Sheen > Ravenous > Tri-Force > IE > then build situationally based on the enemy team. I don't personally care for this build and find AP Shaco a much better alternative, but that's up to you. To reiterate, Removing some base damage and AP scalings and compensate by *slightly* raising his AD scaling, or make his E scale based on total AD with a slightly lower or equal scaling would likely make him a bit more balanced. ------ Don't quote my opinion on this as absolute. This is my opinion, and may not necessarily be fact. I'm not a game designer and am unsure of how that would balance him out without actually seeing it myself. However, Shaco, as he is of patch 7.5, is a bit out of control, and while it's always been "Shaco" to tilt the enemy as early as possible, he shouldn't be able to do it this consistently regardless of how far ahead or behind he is.
Also, I want to add that his E is an EXECUTE, it shouldn't do ridiculous damage to a full health enemy. Look at garen's ult, if it could do THAT MUCH DAMAGE TO A FULL HEALTH ENEMY, where's the counterplay? Shaco is a champ that gets rewarded for planning ahead, preparing boxes and using his clone to distract or occupy an enemy. Although Shaco can use his clone as a getaway, I've done it before.
: The Point: Shaco
This guy's argument against people with viable arguments are the champions they main, well I've mained shaco since a little after the Yorick rework came about, and I think 1/2 a year gives me the justification to call myself a Shaco main. Shaco is busted Let me rephrase that, AP and Tank Shaco are busted I legit was able to be AFK for 15~ minutes, as my computer crashed and windows 10 decided "hey, let's update" I was able to get back into the game, build AP, and do incredibly well despite being AFK half the game [Here's the game for skeptics](http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2439453420/213097442?tab=overview&participant=1) Shaco's AP damage is way too high, and the fact is that if he builds tank you basically have one extra tank in a teamfight. His consistent damage is decent, and this is not even mentioning his insane burst. Let's not forget he can build whatever he wants without a care in the world. so long as he gets enough of it. Upon looking at your match history, I find that you are still trying to use the assassin build that was originally popular with him pre-rework. Although this is solid in some matchups, particularly when the enemy team is decently immobile, you loose out on far too much damage and late game potential by doing this. I would suggest to you either AP or Tank Shaco, but if you like AD shaco try the build for Tiamat > Jungle Item (I prefer blue smite, but that's just preference) > Sheen > Ravenous > Tri-Force > IE > then build situationally based on the enemy team. I don't personally care for this build and find AP Shaco a much better alternative, but that's up to you. To reiterate, Removing some base damage and AP scalings and compensate by *slightly* raising his AD scaling, or make his E scale based on total AD with a slightly lower or equal scaling would likely make him a bit more balanced. ------ Don't quote my opinion on this as absolute. This is my opinion, and may not necessarily be fact. I'm not a game designer and am unsure of how that would balance him out without actually seeing it myself. However, Shaco, as he is of patch 7.5, is a bit out of control, and while it's always been "Shaco" to tilt the enemy as early as possible, he shouldn't be able to do it this consistently regardless of how far ahead or behind he is.
: 7.2 not working
It drops tomorrow as per official rito means, all this is for prep and such, so don't mind it >.>
: When someone mentions Jhin in boards
I just went through and sent people closer to the 4 upvotes dream
Bultz (NA)
: @meddler, Reason's for the Yasuo Nerf?
I didn't know the dashes make those lines... Cool
Meddler (NA)
: We think Yasuo's too strong and want to hit his early power more than his late, hence a shift of E damage from base to ratio. E's also a spell with really high utility, so can afford to lose some power while still being highly relevant and satisfying. Finally, we'd also like to make Q max a little more attractive, comparatively, as a build (better counterplay against lane opponents, so want a bit more trade off if he's maxing E).
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iOmlZrG1,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-01-12T18:52:40.049+0000) > >. Finally, we'd also like to make Q max a little more attractive Then wouldn't it be best by making maxing his Q be a more desirable option? Therefore making people want to max Q because it's the better choice and not because his other abilities aren't as good. Let's start with Q: The base damage on Yasuo's Q doesn't increase all that much per level, a measly 20 damage per rank, and the cooldown decreases based on attack speed, meaning by building your crit and damage, you get some CDR to go along with it. At level 18, Yasuo only needs a little less than 70% bonus attack speed to reach the lowest cooldown possible on his Q, Phantom Dancer gives more than his attack speed growth total at level 18, meaning that he a fair amount of it's cooldown gone with one item. This brings his Q down to a 22~% CDR, and that's excluding his attack speed growth by the time he gets it. ^ _didn't do exact math here_ So why would I max an ability for 20 extra damage and... yeah... that's it Don't forget the 175% damage on crits **TL;DR**, Yasuo gets too much out of his Q at rank 1, therefore has no need to max it first. Now his E: His E is a dash with a low cooldown per dash, but a high cooldown on single target dashing. Honestly this is a genius way of balancing it, as it makes it great in some circumstances, and not so great to just use in others. But his E, despite this damage nerf, is still strong. Maxing E allows greater mobility, increased mix damage, and integrates well with his Q. Not to mention it works in conjunction with his passive and charges it as distance traveled. Not to mention it's got a lower cooldown allowing for more reliable last hitting, and dodging a skill shot in a trade or fight can make a huge difference in the outcome. **TL;DR** Maxing his E does more for him than his Q ------- Perhaps by giving his Q a higher CD at rank 1 then lowering to where it is now by leveling it up would give Yasuo's incentive to put points into it. His Q is his main damaging tool. and having smaller windows of opportunity may just balance it out well enough that Yasuo players have to choose between mobility and a consistent damage source. I don't want to see my champion get nerfed into the ground by going at this the wrong way, and I personally believe the problem should be addressed directly at the reason why he doesn't _**need**_ to max Q first. P.S: If you hate Yasuo, pick {{champion:58}}, E W Q auto E(away) and you win the trade, if he keeps trying to trade with you, he'll be overextended as he tries to dash to catch up to you. Ward properly, and play somewhat safe till you hit 6 and you'll be golden. I hate {{champion:58}} >.> -------- P.S.S: I'm sick of this "omg who didnt ban yas" followed by "gg" and want my champion to be more healthy so I can enjoy my champion more without seeing "OP Champ GG" every game. I've even had my own team ban Yasuo on me because I was red side's first pick. Not joking, I've seen variations of this too many times, including some dodgers, afks (thanks remake for not making me have to sit through a 4v5), flamers (thanks mute button for obvious reasons), and more since about the middle of summer. In fact, I just had a game the other day with a mid Akali who wanted to ban and not wanting to fight a Yasuo and I just sat there like "Why? You dominate that match-up so long as soon as you hit level 6". NOW LET'S PLAY THE GAME "How many times did I make a mistake in here?" Let me know and I'll fix / change / answer / whatever as soon as I can.
Show more

Despacito 2

Level 148 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion