: Bring back the uniqueness that old runes provided
Runes sucked. New players had to choose between investing in runes and characters which really isn't justifiable at all. There was no "diversity" in runes as 99% of the playerbase was copy/pasting their rune pages based on what the pros did. There's almost no difference in how the game is played if we swapped back to the old rune system/mastery system.
: Um....
Beautiful
: It sucks we can't have the old league back...
First thing they need to do is handle CDR. There's no reason why every build on every champion in every lane should have 40% CDR by the 6 minute mark (yes I'm being hyperbolic). If you wanted that CDR you hard to build for it and that depended on your champion. Now you just get handed free CDR for simply installing the client.
: You played in S3? Same thing.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nmbV2k6L,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-10T08:35:23.316+0000) > > You played in S3? Same thing. Not even remotely close.
: It's funny how much the community gets upset about new Lux skins
People who complain aren’t the ones buying them. People complain because Riot knows that Ezreal, Lux, and Ahri skins always sell well so they justify giving those characters 1-2 skins a year while other characters go years without anything. It’s a visible sign they do not care about the community. They only care about your wallet.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sIcteeL5,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-05T06:55:32.752+0000) > > And as I’ve said the amount of luck influencing the game mode is exaggerated. He didn’t even attempt to counter that point. I don't think it's overly exaggerated. I'm pretty sure that it's roughly as random as Nexus Blitz but there's fewer chances to influence how much said randomness affects your game in TFT. Sure, you can pick which champs to go for based on what others are building and your rolls. But that only goes so far if your opponents got the rolls they needed before you did. In Nexus Blitz, there's actual gameplay you can use to deal with a big advantage or disadvantage. TFT doesn't really give you that option without significant luck, even though said luck is affected by your HP. Positioning champions/items in TFT is about the same as buying items in Nexus Blitz. But Nexus Blitz still lets you play the game rather than hope the AI doesn't screw you over for some stupid reason. Nexus Blitz still had random gameplay events that could greatly hamper your team if the wrong ones happened early. No different from being unable to do anything with your champion rolls in TFT. But in Blitz you could still outplay even from a disadvantaged state. You simply don't have that in TFT.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sIcteeL5,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-05T07:25:56.362+0000) > > I don't think it's overly exaggerated. I'm pretty sure that it's roughly as random as Nexus Blitz but there's fewer chances to influence how much said randomness affects your game in TFT. > > Sure, you can pick which champs to go for based on what others are building and your rolls. But that only goes so far if your opponents got the rolls they needed before you did. In Nexus Blitz, there's actual gameplay you can use to deal with a big advantage or disadvantage. TFT doesn't really give you that option without significant luck, even though said luck is affected by your HP. > > Positioning champions/items in TFT is about the same as buying items in Nexus Blitz. But Nexus Blitz still lets you play the game rather than hope the AI doesn't screw you over for some stupid reason. > > Nexus Blitz still had random gameplay events that could greatly hamper your team if the wrong ones happened early. No different from being unable to do anything with your champion rolls in TFT. But in Blitz you could still outplay even from a disadvantaged state. You simply don't have that in TFT. People make similar arguments against card games. That’s it’s mostly down to luck. But this isn’t true. It’s mainly an argument used by people who don’t understand the game or people who are bad at it. Sure there are moments where you can get screwed or your opponent can seem blessed. But these are the exception. Most games, with two equally skilled opponents, comes down to deck building and mistakes made while playing the game. Because even if you’re equally skilled you’re still prone to making mistakes. The vast majority of games your opponents are on an equal playing field as you. So it really does come down to those minor decisions made each turn snowballing into the Endgame.
: > [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sIcteeL5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-05T05:44:12.514+0000) > > You’re literally acknowledging that skill is an important factor He said luck trumps skill when comparing to two equally skilled individuals. I'm not inclined to disagree with him.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sIcteeL5,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-05T05:47:47.963+0000) > > He said luck trumps skill when comparing to two equally skilled individuals. > > I'm not inclined to disagree with him. And as I’ve said the amount of luck influencing the game mode is exaggerated. He didn’t even attempt to counter that point.
: > [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sIcteeL5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-05T05:44:12.514+0000) > > You’re literally acknowledging that skill is an important factor Skill is always an important factor, though in this I'd say knowledge, not "skill". But if you go to even skills guess what? Luck becomes WAY more important than skill, and that's a problem for ranked no matter how you try to spin it in your own little world. When you get into a tournament with top players with the same knowledge (which is skill in this game) then you're rolling a dice to see who wins, because who wins is luck at that point. They both know their stuff so well that the only factor left is luck because there is a LOT of it in this game. Too much for skill to matter when you talk competitive play. At that point "competitive" becomes pointless. It's clear you've never competed in E-Sports before.
> [{quoted}](name=Beerstein,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sIcteeL5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-05T05:47:03.431+0000) > > Skill is always an important factor, though in this I'd say knowledge, not "skill". But if you go to even skills guess what? Luck becomes WAY more important than skill, and that's a problem for ranked no matter how you try to spin it in your own little world. > > When you get into a tournament with top players with the same knowledge (which is skill in this game) then you're rolling a dice to see who wins, because who wins is luck at that point. They both know their stuff so well that the only factor left is luck because there is a LOT of it in this game. Too much for skill to matter when you talk competitive play. At that point "competitive" becomes pointless. > > It's clear you've never competed in E-Sports before. Comparing them to dice rolls is false equivalence as it fails to acknowledge your ability to make impactful decisions over the course of the game. And it’s sad you choose to blame luck to compensate for your lack of skill when it comes to making these decisions.
: Items are important and anyone who says otherwise has clearly not played too many games. On top of early 3-star units, it's the guys who get to build 6 hourglasses or 4 rageblades in their comp who tend to win or make it to late game. And I've been subject to the hourglass BS. There is strategy in going after units that aren't being as highly contested or positioning, but RNG currently plays the biggest role in the game mode and it needs to be tuned accordingly.
> [{quoted}](name=Namenloses Licht,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sIcteeL5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-05T05:24:42.341+0000) > > Items are important and anyone who says otherwise has clearly not played too many games. On top of early 3-star units, it's the guys who get to build 6 hourglasses or 4 rageblades in their comp who tend to win or make it to late game. And I've been subject to the hourglass BS. > > There is strategy in going after units that aren't being as highly contested or positioning, but RNG currently plays the biggest role in the game mode and it needs to be tuned accordingly. Most of the strategy is going after powerful characters that others aren’t while keeping in mind to get comp buffs that synergize with each other.
: So you beat lucky people that suck. Good luck when you end up playing people of equal skill that get lucky...Yep, ranked ready confirmed. lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Beerstein,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sIcteeL5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-05T04:20:41.479+0000) > > So you beat lucky people that suck. Good luck when you end up playing people of equal skill that get lucky...Yep, ranked ready confirmed. lol. You’re literally acknowledging that skill is an important factor
: TFT is too random to be a game of skill
People say the same thing about card games but deck building and decision making are so vastly important that there’s a notable difference between pros and the average player
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=jocomotion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BrWEFBsf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-17T00:29:44.961+0000) > > _but he didn’t take CS_ > > Doesn’t the dude go spelltheifs? He literally can’t take CS without being punished for it. Maybe if his laner leaves without pushing the lane, but if THATS ban able than I too should go down. > > If you gotta ban a man at least give a legit reason He doesn't have a duo, he doesn't have consent from his team, let alone not even telling his team he's gonna do it. He makes the game unfun for his teammates, who he should be cooperating with. Both of which are bannable. Basically everyone in high elo/everyone he plays with thinks he ruins the game and should be banned, so clearly he didn't get their consent to practice his off meta strategy on to them, affecting the whole game in a negative way.
> [{quoted}](name=TacoComes,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BrWEFBsf,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-06-22T03:14:24.416+0000) > > He doesn't have a duo, he doesn't have consent from his team, let alone not even telling his team he's gonna do it. > He makes the game unfun for his teammates, who he should be cooperating with. > Both of which are bannable. > > Basically everyone in high elo/everyone he plays with thinks he ruins the game and should be banned, so clearly he didn't get their consent to practice his off meta strategy on to them, affecting the whole game in a negative way. Nunu player realizes by taking Nunu support with smite he can effectively counter jungle the enemy and complete take the enemy jungler out of the game. A Rioted noted how impressive his winrate was going this route. He would communicate with his team. He was banned for not having “consent” which is complete bullsht and you know it. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/FrILlWp7-14-day-ban-because-playing-nunu-support-with-smite-is-stealing-other-peoples-roles Nubrac was banned because NB3 begged his Riot friend for it.
AyreBiRabak (EUNE)
: What's the dumbest thing you've ever read in match/board?
Long time ago when Yorick’s ultimate created a ghost of an ally and if they died they temporarily controlled the ghost. Yorick would only ever ult himself and would never put it on the vayne vs a dive the carry comp. We asked Yorick why he wasn’t ilting Vayne. His response.... “For the damage”
: Hidden first choice
First pick is an avantage of having access to the most powerful unbanned picks
: What's the most evil thing you've done to win a game?
Everyone kept invading the enemy jungle to the point their jungler was level 2 by the time his bluebuff respawned. He ragequit the game.
Rioter Comments
: Who are these people??? Who is Lyte who is Nurac wthhh
> [{quoted}](name=Poop Jelly,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kt12rR7A,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2019-07-03T00:15:08.096+0000) > > Who are these people??? Who is Lyte who is Nurac wthhh Lyte was a previous Riot employee who was infamous for how he tried to deal with toxicity in the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kt12rR7A,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-02T05:22:57.539+0000) > > “Post impassionately, they say you don’t care. > Post nothing, they say you ignore. > Post with passion, you incite trolls. > Posting fluff, you say nonsense. > Post what little facts you have, they whittle down with rationale. > There is no win. > There is only slow degradation. > Take note. It is the first and only time you’ll see someone in my position make that position. > You can be me when I’m gone.” > -Tseric >Post what little facts you have, they whittle down with rationale. Hold up, this is not how that works. Rationale is a set of reasons or logical basis for a course of action or belief. So if someone beats you in a argument using that then the discussion is by all means healthy, logical and reasonable discussion always will be so. Tseric, whoever that may be, is hella clueless if he believes that´s basis for degradation.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kt12rR7A,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-07-02T16:46:23.053+0000) > > Hold up, this is not how that works. > > Rationale is a set of reasons or logical basis for a course of action or belief. So if someone beats you in a argument using that then the discussion is by all means healthy, logical and reasonable discussion always will be so. > > Tseric, whoever that may be, is hella clueless if he believes that´s basis for degradation. Tseric was an infamous blue poster (Blizzard's equivalent to Riot red posters) who was supposed to be dealing with forum trolls and handled the situation as poorly as possible.
Acekill3r (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kt12rR7A,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-07-02T05:36:18.478+0000) > > Because a game is first and foremost supposed to be an enjoyable experience and a toxic community completely destroys that experience. You peoples are so out of this world, it's like football players getting a red card because after getting STABBED by his teammate he screamed at the attacker. So out of this world, Riot manipulated you all in being missionaries of a wicked idea. You call everything that doesn't agree with you toxic, you all repeat the same thing it's almost like you take everything they say for granted without using your own brain. I wanted to just say that i am not a part of this. Have a nice day you all!
> [{quoted}](name=Acekill3r,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kt12rR7A,comment-id=000500000001,timestamp=2019-07-02T10:06:39.363+0000) > > You peoples are so out of this world, it's like football players getting a red card because after getting STABBED by his teammate he screamed at the attacker. > So out of this world, Riot manipulated you all in being missionaries of a wicked idea. > You call everything that doesn't agree with you toxic, you all repeat the same thing it's almost like you take everything they say for granted without using your own brain. > > I wanted to just say that i am not a part of this. > Have a nice day you all! I like how instead of providing any kind of counter argument you just go for personal attacks.
: > [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kt12rR7A,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-07-02T05:36:18.478+0000) > > Because a game is first and foremost supposed to be an enjoyable experience and a toxic community completely destroys that experience. Nah, you're in control of your feelings and the things you take personally. In the last month I think I've experienced a handful of actual intentional feeders. The real problem with this game is the unbalanced nightmare, the russian roulette ranked queues, especially if you're a top main, constantly asking yourself "is that their ADC? Or are they taking it top... do I need to play off meta for this? No... no... just play your main, it's definitely not their top.... oh... garen... I guess I'll get my shit pushed in for 15 minutes because his armor scales so hard I'm just slapping him with a pool noodle... great..." The unbalanced hellscape that is the rift creates a LOT of the toxicity you're complaining about. People are locked into a game with 9 other people that they can't leave no matter what without risking a ban. The whole game breeds "toxicity", what could have been an "enjoyable" 30 minutes turns into a fucking nightmare when velk off-meta adcs and completely deletes your adc, support and jungler at level 6 and the spiral begins. 100? 200? 500? 1000 games like that is enough to make anyone "toxic" Seriously. League is like being forced to chaperone a 10 year old kid's birthday party. There's 9 kids running around screaming their heads off, they're throwing cake everywhere, all over your house, they're breaking shit, they're completely trashing the place, but you can't hit them, you'd to to jail for hitting a minor. You can't leave, you'd go to jail for child neglect. You're stuck there... there is no escape.... so you bottle it up. Now imagine it's your job and you can't quit because the economy is so fucked if you quit you'll never find another job, you're stuck there looking after 10 year old little shits, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, 365 days a year. One day they're going to read about that guy driving his car into an orphanage. That's league. A prison you can't escape without getting banned. A prison you can't vent in without getting banned or a 10-25 game chat restriction. GG bruh
> [{quoted}](name=CarpeConundrum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kt12rR7A,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T05:45:17.498+0000) > > Nah, you're in control of your feelings and the things you take personally. What’s even the point of making this bad argument if you’re just going to immediately contradict yourself and argue that the balance is making you mad when by your own argument you’re choosing to be mad about it?
: I don't understand why people give a shit about toxicity in a game with so many balance issues. Why is so much effort put into dealing with "toxicity" and relatively zero effort is put into dealing with the balance issues.
> [{quoted}](name=CarpeConundrum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kt12rR7A,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-02T05:34:35.844+0000) > > I don't understand why people give a shit about toxicity in a game with so many balance issues. Why is so much effort put into dealing with "toxicity" and relatively zero effort is put into dealing with the balance issues. Because a game is first and foremost supposed to be an enjoyable experience and a toxic community completely destroys that experience.
: People demonize Lyte but honestly, at least he tried to deal with toxicity in this community
“Post impassionately, they say you don’t care. Post nothing, they say you ignore. Post with passion, you incite trolls. Posting fluff, you say nonsense. Post what little facts you have, they whittle down with rationale. There is no win. There is only slow degradation. Take note. It is the first and only time you’ll see someone in my position make that position. You can be me when I’m gone.” -Tseric
: > [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=in2pogJc,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T04:07:48.251+0000) > > . > > this is so demonstrably false that I don't even know where to begin. Your decisions in TFT are heavily gated by your luck. Having a champion you're inexperienced with can be compensated for with mechanical skill. Do I really need to explain that any further or do you not know where to begin because I've already closed off all of your avenues for argument?
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=in2pogJc,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T04:16:08.467+0000) > > Your decisions in TFT are heavily gated by your luck. > > Having a champion you're inexperienced with can be compensated for with mechanical skill. > > Do I really need to explain that any further or do you not know where to begin because I've already closed off all of your avenues for argument? I think a good way of looking at it is the start of an ARAM match is one major dice roll where as TFT is many small dice rolls over a long period of time. I can see somebody going early assassins and prioritize characters that are resistant to that strat and position my team to make them less vulnerable.
Dokkaebi (EUNE)
: Throwback to Rito refusing ranked ARAM because of the RNG factor
ARAM can be a loss at the loading screen if the enemy team got a genuinely powerful team comp and your team got jack shit. There’s no level of control. There’s nothing you can do about it. TFT there’s a lot of decision making involved. You get a handful of random factors and are put on a timer to make a decision. Your ability to recognize what strategies your opponents are going, what strategies are available to you, and how to manage it all requires genuine skill. It’s entirely possible to beat a seemingly invincible TFT team with certain picks and positioning.
: **Yikes**. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but I'd like to see you do better. I think it fits the character of the skin line. It's arcade skins, so of course it's going to look exaggerated. Generic? I wouldn't go that far. Definitely wouldn't call it bland or ugly either.
> [{quoted}](name=Legendary Anubis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4K6tzEWJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-01T12:51:50.285+0000) > > **Yikes**. > > Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but I'd like to see you do better. > > I think it fits the character of the skin line. It's arcade skins, so of course it's going to look exaggerated. Generic? I wouldn't go that far. Definitely wouldn't call it bland or ugly either. I never said exaggerated. They look like every other anime style drawing by amateur artists. Generic, bland, and ugly.
Rioter Comments
: People should be quitting league it's garbage.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fBZ9EXqO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-27T02:51:06.323+0000) > > Gambling involves risking money. While random prizes triggers a similar high the distinct lack of wagering is why they’re not gambling. It might not be gambling in the legal sense, but it is in literally every other matter and purposely triggers the same factors and functions in the brain that cause the same highs and lows from gambling. >The main issue you have with lootboxes is predatory marketing. Using children as an argument against something makes you no better than parents that argue video games should be banned because “think of the children.” I don’t even want them ban, just properly regulated, lootboxes should serve as a side thing, you can have this option to spin the wheel for a chance at the thing you want at say a reduced price, or you can just buy the thing you want straight up and remove the bullshit. That said, the fact that these things are targeted towards children is straight fucked and I loved how I believe it was EA’s ceo in a recent interview was like “but people like these things and like trading, it was how I went behind my parents back to get trading cards.” And said that without realizing how stupid he was. > Why don’t you just stop buying games from companies that do this? “But but but they still make money off whales.” As if poor sales figures don’t mean anything. They keep doing this because you guys keep buying the games anyways. Every other market in the world knows that when you piss of customers they flat out stop buying your products and you lose money. You saw what happened with Fallout 76 and Battlefield. Just stop preordering and buying those games. Outright agree with you here. > And you mention paying 60 dollars for a game when TCGs mainly revolve around buying singles/play sets. An easier control deck costs like 300+ dollars right now. 100-200 dollars is in lands alone. Playing control, lol. I kid (mostly) but you are right. It’s why I don’t buy packs anymore period unless it is like a funsy why not thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fBZ9EXqO,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-27T03:16:09.760+0000) > > It might not be gambling in the legal sense, but it is in literally every other matter and purposely triggers the same factors and functions in the brain that cause the same highs and lows from gambling. I’ll try explaining it this way. To clarify something in the past I said lootboxes are fine if they’re cosmetic. I’ve changed my mind on that and agree they need regulated. But back to my explanation. When it comes to gambling and lootboxes there are key behaviors and motivations that you can observe that make them disctinctively different. A key aspect when watching somebody gamble is when they lose money. Followed by the high when they win. When somebody looses they feel the need to keep going in spite of knowing that they shouldn’t spend more money. Mainly out of a need to see the win hit and know if it’s a big win. To try and win that money back. And something about hitting that win makes them rationalize to keep going and try to win again. Likely it’s to feed that high of winning again. The high and adrenaline of a win streak on the roulette will attests to this. But when I see people buying obscene amounts of lootboxes I don’t see that. It’s almost always somebody going after specific things. Like the guy who spent 700 dollars to get a rare item for Wraith in Apex Legends. He wasn’t in a cycle of feeding a high. Rather he was dead set on a specific item and the predatory nature of lootboxes led him to rationalize that he should keep going until he finds it. It’s absolutely bullshit that they pull this crap and think it’s okay. Seeing what EA pulled in Australia I think it’s important that we keep this distinction clear. And that the predatory nature of how lootboxes works is manipulative and unethical.
Cloud273 (NA)
: Loot boxes aren't the same as trading cards, gumball machines, etc and shouldn't be treated that way
Gambling involves risking money. While random prizes triggers a similar high the distinct lack of wagering is why they’re not gambling. The main issue you have with lootboxes is predatory marketing. Using children as an argument against something makes you no better than parents that argue video games should be banned because “think of the children.” Why don’t you just stop buying games from companies that do this? “But but but they still make money off whales.” As if poor sales figures don’t mean anything. They keep doing this because you guys keep buying the games anyways. Every other market in the world knows that when you piss of customers they flat out stop buying your products and you lose money. You saw what happened with Fallout 76 and Battlefield. Just stop preordering and buying those games. And you mention paying 60 dollars for a game when TCGs mainly revolve around buying singles/play sets. An easier control deck costs like 300+ dollars right now. 100-200 dollars is in lands alone.
: > [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nbV10T5F,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-26T08:49:24.958+0000) > > I feel bad for anyone who gets matched with you seeing how you assume you’re better than anyone else who is in the same rank as you. > > It’s even worse when you consider that you just admitted to intentionally making your team lose winnable games because they had a bad game. Here we go with twisting words again. People love to inject their own meanings these days instead of asking for clarification on points they aren't certain about. The point was not that I'm going to throw a game that I could have carried because my team was bad, the point was that I should not be expected to stress myself out going super-mega-tryhard mode just to win a game for someone who obviously doesn't give a damn. If they want the L so badly they can have it. It's not like I haven't been saying perfectly polite and reasonable things like: "Hey guys, I can carry but I just need you to stop dying to the Vayne!" "Hey guys, I'm getting camped so I can't really roam, I really need you to stop losing 2v2 :)" and the one I don't say: "Hey guys, you're 0/10 at 10 mins against a Vayne, and top is 0/9 against a Kayle, I am playing Katarina, there's basically nothing I can do here, so I'm just gonna farm up and try not to die, so I can get at least some benefit from playing the rest of this game that you refuse to surrender in the form of KDA." Do I assume I'm better than someone who goes 0/9 in laning phase as OLAF vs KAYLE with NO JUNGLE INTERFERENCE? Yes, yes I do. Please, I dare you to tell me that's an unreasonable assumption.
> [{quoted}](name=Katareener,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nbV10T5F,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-26T15:58:05.557+0000) > > Here we go with twisting words again. People love to inject their own meanings these days instead of asking for clarification on points they aren't certain about. The point was not that I'm going to throw a game that I could have carried because my team was bad, the point was that I should not be expected to stress myself out going super-mega-tryhard mode just to win a game for someone who obviously doesn't give a damn. If they want the L so badly they can have it. It's not like I haven't been saying perfectly polite and reasonable things like: "Hey guys, I can carry but I just need you to stop dying to the Vayne!" "Hey guys, I'm getting camped so I can't really roam, I really need you to stop losing 2v2 :)" and the one I don't say: "Hey guys, you're 0/10 at 10 mins against a Vayne, and top is 0/9 against a Kayle, I am playing Katarina, there's basically nothing I can do here, so I'm just gonna farm up and try not to die, so I can get at least some benefit from playing the rest of this game that you refuse to surrender in the form of KDA." > > Do I assume I'm better than someone who goes 0/9 in laning phase as OLAF vs KAYLE with NO JUNGLE INTERFERENCE? Yes, yes I do. Please, I dare you to tell me that's an unreasonable assumption. Lying about not being toxic when you refer to people as bad players in an arrogant and narcissistic manner isn’t going to save you. Nobody is twisting words, your poor choice of words painted a clear picture of the type of person you are. You’re still saying you found the game winnable and chose not to win it. Which means you threw the game out of spite of your teammates since you think you’re better than others.
: It's not that I can't do anything to carry bad teammates...
I feel bad for anyone who gets matched with you seeing how you assume you’re better than anyone else who is in the same rank as you. It’s even worse when you consider that you just admitted to intentionally making your team lose winnable games because they had a bad game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=htdvHhYh,comment-id=000a0001,timestamp=2019-06-24T12:00:36.251+0000) > > Paying in game currency is still paying. There was one non-respawning enemy in the cave. There was no indication of combat or that logging on/off would change things. > > I want to explore on my own terms. Being forced to run an obnoxiously long distance isn't “fun” or “engaging.” Its completely obnoxious and annoying. The game was already struggling to be fun. Why would i spend my time playing a game that is boring and aggravating? There are shrines literally one foot away touching each other for each area. Look up a map if you're having trouble finding one. And 100 gold is absolutely nothing and considered a drop in the bucket. Literally one monster drops 50 gold. ESO's main areas' PvE content is the most tame, hand-holding, baby tier bullshit on the MMO market atm. Not even counting that every single fucking MMO requires you to run long distances. At least ESO gives you a free mount for breathing. If you're having trouble with the easiest content with the easiest MMO then by all means please uninstall, and uninstall any other multiplayer game while you're at it.
> [{quoted}](name=WeaselGod,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=htdvHhYh,comment-id=000a00010000,timestamp=2019-06-25T05:50:15.099+0000) > > There are shrines literally one foot away touching each other for each area. Look up a map if you're having trouble finding one. And 100 gold is absolutely nothing and considered a drop in the bucket. Literally one monster drops 50 gold. ESO's main areas' PvE content is the most tame, hand-holding, baby tier bullshit on the MMO market atm. Not even counting that every single fucking MMO requires you to run long distances. At least ESO gives you a free mount for breathing. If you're having trouble with the easiest content with the easiest MMO then by all means please uninstall, and uninstall any other multiplayer game while you're at it. You’re gebuinely delusional and should stop projecting your own toxicity onto others. Nobody here talked about “struggling.” Nobody here mentioned finding the game hard. What was discussioned was an inconvenience brought about by incompetent design in a game that’s already struggling to be fun to play. Giving no reason to bother to continue playing. Maybe if you slowed down and read comments instead of eagerly awaiting any chance to make an ass of yourself then you wouldn’t have this issue communicating with others.
Bdag (NA)
: Could someone tell me what the chances of me getting my account unpermabanned are?
You’ll have to contact Riot via support and hope you get a real person instead of a bot. They should be able to explain in greater detail what exactly happened to the account and if recovery is possivle
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You were stuck in combat. Literally just /reload the game. And you don't "pay" anything to teleport, you use in-game currency (which is only like 100 gold, or hell even do /unstuck). If your ADD keeps you from enjoying a game that forces you to explore just stick to simple multiplayer games like League and Fortnite. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=WeaselGod,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=htdvHhYh,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-06-24T03:52:10.041+0000) > > You were stuck in combat. Literally just /reload the game. And you don't "pay" anything to teleport, you use in-game currency (which is only like 100 gold, or hell even do /unstuck). If your ADD keeps you from enjoying a game that forces you to explore just stick to simple multiplayer games like League and Fortnite. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Paying in game currency is still paying. There was one non-respawning enemy in the cave. There was no indication of combat or that logging on/off would change things. I want to explore on my own terms. Being forced to run an obnoxiously long distance isn't “fun” or “engaging.” Its completely obnoxious and annoying. The game was already struggling to be fun. Why would i spend my time playing a game that is boring and aggravating?
CLG ear (NA)
: Tarzaned Win Trading
I showed my boyfriend this thread and he said "wtf is he even talking about" (he referring to midg3t).
Stiffbee (NA)
: Cause of the chat restriction, How to fight heartless players
You're not supposed to be arguing with people. You're supposed to be playing the game.
ªtyler (NA)
: Bye then! Throw your tantrums on another game.
> [{quoted}](name=ªtyler,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=htdvHhYh,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-23T09:49:50.180+0000) > > Bye then! Throw your tantrums on another game. Okay.
: Does "didn't work" mean the script or trigger coded into the door widget was bugged and not opening when it should have, or does it mean that the door slammed shut and a goblin popped in demanding $20 ransom to teleport your character back out? This reminds me of a story, though. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5Rzao52ndNA/hqdefault.jpg Many, _many_ years ago, I played Heavy Metal: F.A.K.K. 2, for PC. It billed the engine as even better than Tomb Raider's, allowing the player to climb ropes, roll under obstacles, and so on, with gameplay involving ranged and melee combat as well as puzzles. Anyway, one mechanic in the game was that the area was peppered with unstable rocks from a meteorite. You could blow up these rocks with a thermal detonator, which involved crouching down and affixing one to the floor (a fixed animation). One small puzzle involving this mechanic was an entrance to a cave blocked by stalactites and stalagmites that met in the middle. However, there were meteorite rocks on the floor nearby, so you could plant a thermal detonator, back away, and then blow up the whole thing, proceeding into the cave. On my first playthrough, the meteorite rocks were near the ceiling. The thermal detonators' explosions weren't big enough to set off the meteorite rocks, and the explosions from the rocket launcher and other weapons (which I totally used cheat codes to get; I don't care; the weapons are always the fun part of these games) simply didn't count. Wasn't a thing. Had to use the thermal detonators. So I popped open the console, turned off clipping, flew right through the bars into the cave, and turned clipping back off. Problem solved. I've always suspected that this sort of... _situation_ is the reason why a full list of cheat codes and console commands was literally included in the game's README file. https://66.media.tumblr.com/caccb7905160cba23a853e2818333ba7/tumblr_mgfobqCd341rl52wjo10_250.gif
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=htdvHhYh,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-23T09:06:45.371+0000) > > Does "didn't work" mean the script or trigger coded into the door widget was bugged and not opening when it should have, or does it mean that the door slammed shut and a goblin popped in demanding $20 ransom to teleport your character back out? When you walk up to a door you get a prompt to press a certain key to interact with it. Doing so loads you on the opposite side of the door. This prompt simply does not appear and therefor you cannot leave.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3aEv91nv,comment-id=000800000004,timestamp=2019-06-21T12:06:54.091+0000) > > You're just flat out making stuff up. He had 400 games as Teemo back in season 4, and has had Teemo as one of his top picks consistently throughout all seasons. He has games as Teemo without any notable streamers in them. He even AFTER the Teemo game later had a match with Nightblue3 in his game where he played Leona and won the match. You lying because it sounds smart without actually doing any research into the history of what Nubrac plays. He testified from his own mouth.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3aEv91nv,comment-id=0008000000040000,timestamp=2019-06-21T12:19:48.810+0000) > > He testified from his own mouth. He testified the opposite of that. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/hUvXcpW6-here-is-was-nubric-has-to-say-on-the-manner
JackMcCarry (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3aEv91nv,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-06-20T14:25:24.368+0000) > > I support Nubrac and I want him in my games. Their strategy has a higher winrate than some champions currently have. Jesus christ you guys are either blind, ignorant or just flat out trolling. HIS STRATEGY ISNT EVEN ABIVE 50% WINRATE he didnt CLIMB using 2nd mid teemo.
> [{quoted}](name=JackMcCarry,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3aEv91nv,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2019-06-20T15:05:46.157+0000) > > Jesus christ you guys are either blind, ignorant or just flat out trolling. > > HIS STRATEGY ISNT EVEN ABIVE 50% WINRATE he didnt CLIMB using 2nd mid teemo. 54% winrate in season 4 57% winrate in season 5 60% winrate in season 6 57% winrate in season 7 51% winrate in season 8 Historically his Teemo play has been successful. All you're doing is putting words in people's mouths. Raging at people and projecting onto them because they have different opinions than you is really toxic behavior.
: > [{quoted}](name=SAILOR SATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3aEv91nv,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-20T11:10:18.746+0000) > > A competent player doing a strategy that is actually working for him and allowed him to climb to master from d2? Yes pls. > > "NO NO I AM TALKING ABOUT A CLUELESS IDIOT PARROTING THE IDEA AT RANDOM1!1" > > Yeah, totally the same scenario. He played Amumu and Leona to climb and then used Teemo to target high profile streamers. There is no way you can climb up master tier ladder with 48% winrate on 400 games. That is a massive net loss.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3aEv91nv,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-06-20T11:18:18.686+0000) > > He played Amumu and Leona to climb and then used Teemo to target high profile streamers. There is no way you can climb up master tier ladder with 48% winrate on 400 games. That is a massive net loss. You're just flat out making stuff up. He had 400 games as Teemo back in season 4, and has had Teemo as one of his top picks consistently throughout all seasons. He has games as Teemo without any notable streamers in them. He even AFTER the Teemo game later had a match with Nightblue3 in his game where he played Leona and won the match. You lying because it sounds smart without actually doing any research into the history of what Nubrac plays.
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uTUK8WEt,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-18T07:46:20.660+0000) > > This one is actually more easily explained. He doesn’t have evidence that it will solve population problems. His motivation as a character is to teach people to keep their populations controlled as a means to maintain balance. > > Whose to say infinite food/water/air wouldn’t just lead to such mass overpopulation that planets no longer have space to live on. > > On the other hand he’s been going from planet to planet massacring half the population. To him this plan works o ok why would thanos have people working for him if they knew there was a chance they could get dusted
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uTUK8WEt,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T07:51:11.399+0000) > > o ok > > why would thanos have people working for him if they knew there was a chance they could get dusted My best guess is like Thanos they experience similar events with their planets and its a risk they're willing to take.
: >Any regular player who flames back and afks would've been punished And that's lie and you know it. No one will be punished for 3 minutes "afking", not even leavebuster detects it. Take his chatlogs and write them ingame, bet you will roam free for at least 5 to 10 games, before bots will detect it as common behaviour.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdIEjENE,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T09:55:39.837+0000) > > And that's lie and you know it. No one will be punished for 3 minutes "afking", not even leavebuster detects it. > > Take his chatlogs and write them ingame, bet you will roam free for at least 5 to 10 games, before bots will detect it as common behaviour. Leavebusters is designed to allow some leaves as you may run into sudden IRL issues that are out of your control. Intentionally AFKing while broadcasting it is a different story
T2K Baka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdIEjENE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-18T09:59:15.477+0000) > > Why are you projecting your own toxicity onto others? What are on about? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdIEjENE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-18T10:00:51.232+0000) > > What are on about? > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} Your start of this thread was projecting your own toxicity onto anyone who may disagree with you
Show more

Destaice

Level 78 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion