ThePikol (EUNE)
: There is no way to get free RP. Don't fall for that, you may risk your account being stolen
I understand that I meant free in the sense that you download apps which gives you credits that you can spend on rp.
Rioter Comments
: Windows 10 has one built in. Press Windows Key+G It's amazing, you can set it to record passively(so you can save high profile plays etc) or only when activated. It also doesn't impact FPS AT ALL. Even with the background recording. The only thing is don't have two games open at once..just DONT do it. XD And it records it in HD saves to your HDD. If you don't have Windows 10. I don't know. Sorry :c
I try that but it turns off when I enter league.
Rioter Comments
: ironically.. i do think {{champion:39}} is pretty broken at the moment. i haven't really top laned vs her since season 4 into early season 5, and i don't play her but our team had a {{champion:75}} vs the enemy{{champion:39}} she had ONLY{{item:2033}} with zero charges left on it, aka ZERO ITEMS (she hadn't backed yet) i was {{champion:76}} and i have my completed {{item:1410}} and{{item:3673}} and{{item:2032}} {{champion:75}} had{{item:1028}} {{item:3024}} she was at 2/3hp... he was about to tower dive nasus (both me and him were at full hp) i hit her with a spear and she went down to half hp. i pounced in., nasus joined me.... and she still was able to kill me.. and get out in a 2v1 at half hp.. with zero items and almost killed nasus as well against two players who had a combined gold total 6k spent in items that were useful during that fight.. while she had 0 gold worth of items for that fight now I'm not an expert on irelia by any mean... i always knew she was good vs nid.. i know nasus was having a really hard time vs her so i assume he isn't great either.. but still a 2v1 with combined total of 6k gold items vs a champion with ZERO items ( only {{item:2033}} with zero charges left) i don't care WHO it is... i think that champion needs a nerf... CERTAINLY if that champ is at half HP before any of us engage when we are both at full hp
Fauxfire (NA)
: Ranking is based on stats compared to the average of that champion, so the power of a champion is meaningless to rank. But please tell me more, everyone loves hearing how good you are at this game.
Lol faux im not good which is why im surprised.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Tbh, the difference between bronze and sub level 30 players isn't that high
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: yes teemo can be played in ranked, He is a top laner, He is best built tanky.
He is not best built ap and AD?
Aptest (EUW)
: whaaaaat? so many AA-based kiteable champions played right now and you say teemo is not viable? have to tried him against yasuo? irelia? jax?
yeah I kinda get ruined by yasuo though I have had some good games
Rioter Comments
: Read the FAQ.
Rioter Comments
: Is the current state of the game depressing for anyone else?
If you are referring to how the community is going badly? I play pvp all the time and I type very fast so i always get the lane call first. I was teemo jungling today but some yi swore "he called first" even though he called after me. Then he proceeded to verbally abuse me and others on the team saying things like KYS. The people that play this game especially at lower elos and unranked just don't respect people at all. I will rarely be in a game where someone responds to my GL HF. I feel the game itself is evolving in a great direction because riot cares so much about esports, but if the people that play your game act like this I don't know how much longer people will play. If some new players are trying out league and they get like 50 hate messages because they don't know how to lane, what abilities to use, etc. they are probably not going to play any longer. Just my 2 cents. Does anyone agree with this?
Rioter Comments
: The easiest way to get S is to be a total douchebag and don't care about the win/loss. Just go and try to kill as much and farm as much as you want, take turrets but never try to win, make the game the longest possible and just keep taking kills and cs, ks as much as you can. From someone that has all his boxes.
I tried that last night lol. I only got A because when you are stuck in your base with legendary x5 and 2 people that left it is hard to destroy turrets with 2 below lvl 18s.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: So at your level, no one knows how to farm. I would be surprised if your farm was over 200? The grading system emphasizes farming pretty heavily. I get several s's a night, in the span of 5-6 games. Just keep working on farming. It will really really help you in the long run.
Rioter Comments
: From what I've heard, yes. Instead you get a free Hextech Chest with a Key from what I understand.
Oh, I think I may have gotten one but I can't remember.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Honestly who cares.
Sakura I do, because I would like to get S so I can open a chest and lvl up. Because unlike you I am not lvl 30.
Rioter Comments
: I would guess that shaco is so different from most other jungles and champs in general, he wouldnt be a good learner champ. Basically, a lot of the skills you learn on shaco would be shaco specific, while if you take a more basic champ like xin, ww, amumu, or similar, you could focus on general skills more.
I don't need a learner champ. I want a jungler that I can use until I reach end-game(my time in league not singular game). He seems like one I can use for a long time.
Rioter Comments
: I would actually have to recommend "None of the above." The problem is that the jungle is tuned to players having Runes and Masteries so many junglers, even the current high tier ones, have trouble doing a full clear without Runes & Masteries. Champions who are normally proper junglers can be forced to back or even executed if they are careless without R&M. So, what I recommend you look at are the hyper-sustain junglers, junglers who gain so much healing through abilities that they will not run this risk. They are champions like Warwick, Fiddlesticks, and Nunu. Also, are you a new player to League?
Yes I am pretty new
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: can someone give some kind of insight on this this has happened to me 2 times now and im at a 20 min que time due to riot even if we could get an admin or someone to help aid in fixing this or something or something i get thru all of it champ select waiting then BAM black screen and says check my connections....if myj connections were bad then i wouldnt b able to connect.....and its only after ur "patch" this happens lol PLEASE SOMEONE HALP
I'm at 10 minutes queue time so annoying
Rioter Comments
: You have to earn an S rank to get a chest. You can only get 1 chest per champion every season.
How long is a season, and how do i get S rank?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Woook3r (NA)
: Awe man. I was going to spend $500 on league today. Guess ill go buy some books instead.
DEADFOX (NA)
: Did you try leaving your computer in a bag of rice overnight?
Did you try throwing it out the f*cking window?
Keyru (NA)
: [Resolved] 4/28 Server Issues - Ranked Disabled/Reconnect Spikes
Did anyone else realize that the only things they could do besides league was play Roblox or minecraft, or their work? Up this comment if you chose the game not your work.
: You know the skin, for nidalee and she throws a pink javelin. YEAH ITS PINK {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
HOW MUCH DOES THAT COST!?!
: I was just about to buy challenger {{champion:76}} but can't login {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
: You make a good point xD whoops. I was just doing mass responses to threads asking why they were down so that people knew, and I guess I glossed over the body a little.
Lol I know why they are down. Cause riot screwed up badly and is covering it up.
Rioter Comments
Chaos689 (NA)
: How wonderful; I can't play the last game before I leave for the weekend because of this
Yeah riot screw up the game by closing ranked ques. Should probably work later tonight.
Show more

Destro679

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion