: it’s funny cuz riot is really stupid and instead of just reverting an unwanted change and putting the champion back into its previous, healthy state, they tweak everything but that change and screw around with every ability possible which ends up ruining the champ.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I need a duo queue partner. I main support and am a very friendly female player who doesn't rage ^_^ ADCs are so hard to come by
Now im plat 5. I dont even remember posting this, but aight
Siachi (NA)
: I still say you guys should make a poro-based mini game, kind of like the Chao gardens in Sonic Adventure 2 (Friend had that game, and the Chao garden was pretty much the only reason I played). EDIT: And not like Legend of the Poro King (Which was awesome, by the way) where it had a Poro Theme; I mean a separate game entirely, where you can raise and train poros or something like that.
or just bring back urf....
Indilwen (NA)
: My duo partner is a friend I met through another friend here on League! He's an awesome person to duo with and we always have fun going through ranked together!
i adc trist. not a pedo, nit a manwhore. just want a second duo, and to help u have fun in ranked, u dig?
Indilwen (NA)
: My duo partner is a friend I met through another friend here on League! He's an awesome person to duo with and we always have fun going through ranked together!
i adc trist. not a pedo, nit a manwhore. just want a second duo, and to help u have fun in ranked, u dig?
: Who's your Duo Queue partner?
@promathius i adc trist if u are interested. no romantix=c relations, just want a second partner, u dig?
: Who's your Duo Queue partner?
my duo partner is my friend shane. he introduced me to this game, i top reksai and he jungles j4. demacia bitches
Jynx (NA)
: Community Creations: Poro countdown to 2015

Destroyer629

Level 179 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion