: Bot Accounts
How does your wife even know they are bot accounts if you didnt tell her? So now when they feed or do dumb stuff, she probably yells about those damn bots ruining her game, when if you never told her they were bots she would probably have a better time than getting flamed in normals by smurfs. I doubt she would ever even notice they werent players if you didnt point it out.
Kendren1 (NA)
: The most necessary skill to climbing
I think learning to accept being carried is a bigger factor. Most people can't. People lose lane, or die, or get killed in their jungle, and they just shut down and throw the game because its not gonna be a highlight reel for them. Start raging, or afk farming sidelanes or their jungle, or feeding. They cant handle being a role player for a game.
Zullar (NA)
: Hotfix to Reduce Snowballing
They should just be top side or something, too at this point if they are that strong. Bot lane is an unfun fiesta atm with how important drakes are and how far you fall behind the solo laners. I know botlane is always a feista, but it seems even worse now. Drake priority seems overwhelmingly the most important thing in the game atm. I dont even know if Ive lost a game where we have gotten drakes, and I dont know if I have won one where we didnt. Couple that with juste how far behind junglers can get, if the enemy jungler gets any sort of lead its probably over for your jungler and any objective control. Its really not that fun right now. Coming back into the game is one of the fun aspects of the game. You can about just FF at 10 at this point if your jungler is behind, your bot is behind, and they got a drake.
: > [{quoted}](name=DestructoDave,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ky2LznbT,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T05:38:27.514+0000)Are you sure? No, I'm honestly not sure. I just know none of my PBE accounts share any of my fairly unique log-in names, all of which seem to be taken.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ky2LznbT,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T05:40:45.424+0000) > > No, I'm honestly not sure. I just know none of my PBE accounts share any of my fairly unique log-in names, all of which seem to be taken. Reading the reddit thread there are people confirming this. Old accounts/smurf accounts and their PBE accounts are blocking the creation of their new usernames. You would think RIot would have had a system in place for this. People are confirming changing their PBE and EUW accounts are freeing up their main accounts. You just arent lucky, and I guess the random person who used mine or even myself on a very old PBE account has blocked me indefinitely. Its basically a last one standing deal. Whoever has the name after all the changes gets to keep it. When it should be the other way around.
: > [{quoted}](name=DestructoDave,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=x3kKIJhB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-27T05:48:38.844+0000) > > Yea, I'm about to just add 2 damn numbers to my name and consider it done. Pretty annoying, tbh. I mean I can play an alt where I know no one has that name and just hope they fix it at some point, becuase I just cant see how I got beat to the punch on my username. Personally I think it's just that the names are taken by us, the original owners. Haven't seen anyone use their own original username yet.
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=x3kKIJhB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T05:49:44.778+0000) > > Personally I think it's just that the names are taken by us, the original owners. Haven't seen anyone use their own original username yet. And it seems to be blocked by old names, which is dumb. People are changing their PBE accounts and its freeing up usernames. That means, names that have not been changed, are blocking new names. That is not how it should work. If all names has to be changed it should be first-come, first serve. And right now I dont think it is if years old PBE accounts are blocking names. That seems to be a huge oversight here. How are you letting old names block the use of new names, when those old names need changed, too? All of those names should be invalid since they 100% have to change on login. Much like when they force a name change, you get a bunch of random characters. Why thats not like it is right now for everyone I dont understand. Too much work, or they honestly thought people wouldnt care about their usernames. Well, people do. Especially people who have had one for a long time. The only reasn I care is because I picked this name at the end of season 1. If I just made it I wouldnt give 2 craps.
: Sitting here unsure if I want Riot to delay my username change
Yea, I'm about to just add 2 damn numbers to my name and consider it done. Pretty annoying, tbh. I mean I can play an alt where I know no one has that name and just hope they fix it at some point, becuase I just cant see how I got beat to the punch on my username.
: > [{quoted}](name=DestructoDave,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ky2LznbT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-27T05:24:35.482+0000)Is it not at least a first-come, first-serve basis? I believe it is, which is what frustrates me -- I got my email *today*, but the information on how to swap has apparently been up for a month. I didn't know I ran the risk of losing my log-in name.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ky2LznbT,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-27T05:35:45.878+0000) > > I believe it is, which is what frustrates me -- I got my email *today*, but the information on how to swap has apparently been up for a month. I didn't know I ran the risk of losing my log-in name. Are you sure? There are people who are changing their PBE accounts which unlocks the usernames to be used on their main account. That to me, sounds like old accounts are blocking usernames; not first-come, first-serve.
: If someone has your username in another region (PBE included) you must change your name
Why is it not a first come, first serve basis on these usernames? Like how is un-updated usernames blocking NEW usernames in the system? Isn't that the reason we are changing them? Like I seriously doubt there is some Destructodave out there who has updated his account before me, and it may even be some old PBE account I had I can no longer get into or any manner of things. Only 2 people even use that name as a in-game name, and they havent played in months/years. So me being able to use my name is being blocked by accounts that may never update or even be logged in. How stupid is that.
: WHAT THE FUCCK Did Roit Do to My Account
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ky2LznbT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-27T04:49:50.496+0000) > > As someone equally frustrated by having to change his username, let's not blame the engineers: if you're going to have a single log-in for all games across all regions and you previously allowed people on different regions to have the same log-in name (which now needs to be unique) *there is no way to solve this problem that leaves every player with a unique, unchanged name*. No engineer can fix a duplicate data issue while still meeting the goal of universal world-wide logins *and* avoiding anyone having to change their log-in info. Is it not at least a first-come, first-serve basis? LIke whoever chooses to upgrade their account first gets the name? Cause it doesnt seem like that. It seems like un-updated accounts are blocking you being able to use the name, which makes no sense. Because it seems like people who for sure have the username on another server have to go change that one to be able to use this first one. That seems pretty stupid. So I could be getting blocked by some guy who hasnt even played in years, or even blocked by some old PBE account I could have made, or any manner of old stuff?
: {{item:3850}} is still statistically better than {{item:3858}} on most of the champions that preferred {{item:3310}} . There are a few that it is kind of close, but when the less popular is lower win rate there is not much of a compelling reason to switch. The one exception I see is {{champion:37}} , and the difference appears to get bigger the higher elo the stats are from. So maybe people should try {{item:3858}} on her more.
> [{quoted}](name=Skia Asteri,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UfWnbwrU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-26T17:28:00.283+0000) > > {{item:3850}} is still statistically better than {{item:3858}} on most of the champions that preferred {{item:3310}} . There are a few that it is kind of close, but when the less popular is lower win rate there is not much of a compelling reason to switch. The one exception I see is {{champion:37}} , and the difference appears to get bigger the higher elo the stats are from. So maybe people should try {{item:3858}} on her more. Its also incredibly early into preseason. I was still using Spelltheif becuase I still thought it gave extra damage on procs. I really wonder how many people realize it doesnt even do that anymore.
: > [{quoted}](name=DestructoDave,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lXyEvdAR,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-11-26T09:13:31.303+0000) > > Right now people are falling too far behind; especially supports and Junglers. It almost turns into basically INTing just being in the game, and its not really their fault. > > There isnt much you can do if you are gold starved and multiple levels behind. Its nothing to see fed solo laners be 2-3+ levels above everyone else, and the matter gets even worse if the enemy jungler/support has a bad game. > > There seems to be a very noticeable difference in my games in those 2 roles where the losing team has some giga-feeding Jungles/Supports and I dont think there is anything you can really do. You cant play safe and work your way back into the game right now in those positions in my experience. You are just too underleveled and resource starved. > > I play mostly botlane but I can just see the effect the changes have on the jungle. It seems if you ahve a bad early game as a jungler you might as well ff at 15 cause its never going to get better. Same goes for support. Say you pick some low utility jungler like Yi this meta and fall off the game. You are going to be called "troll" by your teammates and being kicked by Lee in the nuts for a solid 35 mins. lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Crimson Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lXyEvdAR,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-11-26T09:17:38.692+0000) > > Say you pick some low utility jungler like Yi this meta and fall off the game. You are going to be called "troll" by your teammates and being kicked by Lee in the nuts for a solid 35 mins. lmao People are falling too far behind. Just a couple mistakes or bad instances and you start not being able to contest anything. Cant go to the scuttles may die. Dragons are OP but you cant even go in the river when they spawn. Bot lane has similar issues now with alcoves and the ever looming presence of getting rekt especially if you have fell behind in lane for whatever reason. Supports have always been at a disadvantage level wise, but it seems even worse atm when solo laners show up with massive xp advantages, and you cant even get help from the jungle becuase hes at a disadvantage too. The game actually feels like top lane atm. When a strong bruiser is ahead you cant even go up there cause he might kill 2 or 3 people. That seems like the entire map atm. Enemy jungler/mid ahead you better steer clear of them if you dont want to feed.
: Whats one word or sentence that can shut down any toxic players? (Not inc mute)
None. If you just let toxic people ramble on, thats about as far as it goes. They will grumble, get whatever they said out of their system, and still be playing the game. The real issue is when 2 people start arguing, and they always do. You always have the do gooder who wants to shut the toxic guy up, then you have 2 guys arguing, one of them ends up just throwing the game, or they keep sabotaging each other. The best thing you can do is just ignore it. Its like looking a gorilla in the eye or something.
Satame (NA)
: Jungle meta is so stale even with the new dragons
Dragons are OP atm. You can almost tell your game is over by which jungler is prioritizing botside and dragon control compared to the other who is roaming around or playing more around top-side.
: I'm not a midlaner but I believe Jungle/sup has become "lose and HARD feed" position.
Right now people are falling too far behind; especially supports and Junglers. It almost turns into basically INTing just being in the game, and its not really their fault. There isnt much you can do if you are gold starved and multiple levels behind. Its nothing to see fed solo laners be 2-3+ levels above everyone else, and the matter gets even worse if the enemy jungler/support has a bad game. There seems to be a very noticeable difference in my games in those 2 roles where the losing team has some giga-feeding Jungles/Supports and I dont think there is anything you can really do. You cant play safe and work your way back into the game right now in those positions in my experience. You are just too underleveled and resource starved. I play mostly botlane but I can just see the effect the changes have on the jungle. It seems if you ahve a bad early game as a jungler you might as well ff at 15 cause its never going to get better. Same goes for support.
: Despite the flack people give Riot sometimes they do notice when an item that should be used doesn't get used. The best way to get their attention is to not use it. Spell thief was always an item that rewarded aggressive play, with the mana constraints and no bonus damage it no longer does that.
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UfWnbwrU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-26T07:58:45.375+0000) > > Despite the flack people give Riot sometimes they do notice when an item that should be used doesn't get used. The best way to get their attention is to not use it. > > Spell thief was always an item that rewarded aggressive play, with the mana constraints and no bonus damage it no longer does that. Well spellthief just isnt worth using whatsoever. I think people dont realize that you no longer get a damage bonus or something. LIke, if you still did an extra 10-15 dmg its probably worth getting. But as it stands, its just 100% worse in every facet. At some point people will eventually realize it. Its still pre-season. It needs something. I actually cant believe it doesnt have anything else besides giving you 15 gold on an attack.
Rioter Comments
datfatguy (OCE)
: Has anybody found any use for the alcoves?
I survived a 100% khazix death today that would have happened had it been the old map. I've been ganked from them, too. They arent world breakign 100% plays everytime, but I did survive one for sure death on the old map, and I've been ganked a few times in things that wouldnt work before. They are sorta like plants. Blast cones and stuff dont do much for you 90% of the time, but that 10% of the time they do work out quite well. Thats alcoves to me atm.
: Anyone crunched the numbers on if/when supports should sell income item in favor of full minon gold?
Once you see your team "pooping" the bed, you might as well sell it and farm if you can. For one, they havent used any of the vision you have provided so far. Two, you need farm to actually carry. If your Ashe is 0-7, your mid is 0-5, just sell it and start clearing waves. It dont matter what you ward at that point they will die in vision.
: Just tried to play a game with the pauldrons, absolute trash item. Bring back targons embrace.
> [{quoted}](name=TundraShadow,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F3ZceXZX,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-25T03:37:32.313+0000) > > Just tried to play a game with the pauldrons, absolute trash item. Bring back targons embrace. Spellthief is the actual trash item. It literally serves zero purpose. Its infinitely harder to stack, doesnt share gold, doesnt have an extra damage proc, and has like a measly 20 more AP. The item is beyond worthless. There is no reason to take it over the relic shield.
Bârd (NA)
: The point of a gold generation item is to generate gold. The new support items do not do that.
I'm at the point where I'll just sell it late game and start farming minions if I'm on a champion that has waveclear. Maybe if enough of us start doing that, they will re-evaluate making support players 2nd rate citizens. We arent there to be 2k+ gold behind, levels behind, just so t hat yasuo/zed/fizz guy can get his rocks off 1 shotting us with our 2 items.
: > [{quoted}](name=DestructoDave,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xadmhu7k,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-23T14:22:14.695+0000) > > It alwasy amuses me when people turn entire arguments into their own bias. You hate ADCs. You have warped your mind to believe that people just gank bot lane to shut down ADCs. People who gank botlane dont give a damn about shutting down anyone. They are trying to get themselves fed to carry the game. > > When you are thirsty, you go to where the water is. Botlane has 2 people; it has the highest reward to risk ratio of getting yourself fed. You can roam bot on your Fizz/Syndra/Zed, get 2 kills on easy to kill targets; usually immobile, too, and transfer that into your own ability to carry. It has nothing to do with worrying about shutting down what you consider the most OP role. That does not even factor into people's equations. You know when you hit 6, you are higher level, you have higher potential to get kills and gold and far less risk than going into the jungle or going top lane. > > Its as simple as that. It also helps that dragons are OP, and killing 2 people down there gives you the best chance to take plates and take dragons since there are more people to do those at that time. > > The vast majority of us will always play a solo Q game. Always. And in a solo Q game, its all about getting yourself fed and carrying the game, and the easiest way to do that is to kill a lot of people, and the easiest people to usually kill to start snowballing is the botlane. BOTLANE HAS TWO people we have established that, what you also ignore is that one of the two, the "CARRY", is practically required to be a marksman. This is simple fact.
> [{quoted}](name=vgamedude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xadmhu7k,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-23T14:23:31.383+0000) > > BOTLANE HAS TWO people we have established that, what you also ignore is that one of the two, the "CARRY", is practically required to be a marksman. This is simple fact. Hahhaha your downvoting my posts. Thats cute. Its not a simple fact; not even at the pro level. Mages and bruisers have been played there IN PRO GAMES. And they are even more viable in solo Q. And regardless if its Marksmen or not, that is NOT the reason any solo Q top/mid/jg ganks botlane, which is your core argument. The reason they gank the lane, is because its 2 underleveled people, dragon is down there, and there are more people to push(and more help). They are not ganking because of your reason. The simplest answer is usually the easiest one, and people arent going, "well I gotta keep this ADC down!" No, they are going, "I need to abuse my lvl 6, where can I go? Oh yea lets go throw my ult on this Ashe/Zyra botlane. Gotta be able to pick at least one of these lvl 4's off." So thats your core arguement. ADCs are so OP, that you just have ot gank them. When the simplest, and most logical answer, is there is more, and easier, people to kill botlane. And, there is more help. LIke you 100% go to the naut support lane to get your kill instead of the damn Vlad toplane to do it, where there is actual gank assist, and most supports are loaded with CC to help secure it.
: > [{quoted}](name=DestructoDave,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xadmhu7k,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-23T14:11:48.090+0000) > > They aren't. Mages and bruisers have already been played down there all season. And its still ganked all the time, because it has the highest potential affect on the entire game, because of the amount of people there and the proximity to early objectives; plates and dragons. > > You can have a hate boner for ADCs all you want, but its pretty logical as to why people gank that lane. You can ruin 2+ people and get 3+ people ahead anytime you have success down there, take early objectives, and the targets are usually fairly easy to deal with even if they have a lead. An ADC with a BF sword will still die to a Fizz/Zed/Syndra/Xin/Kha/whatever shows up down there, and hvae little risk of a counter kill. Meanwhile the same cannot be said for ganking a renekton/panth/whatever top lane, or a Syndra/whatever midlane. They are. You can't just say bruisers and mages have been there and ignore how abysmal their play rate is. Especially at higher level games like pro and high elo. Marksmen is too strong. And even when you rarely did see something other than a marksmen bot it was typically coupled with playing a marksmen mid like tristana. Numbers don't lie. Bot lane carry is 99 percent marksmen. The "ATTACK DAMAGE" carry role should mean alot of things but it doesn't It literally just means marksmen.
> [{quoted}](name=vgamedude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xadmhu7k,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-23T14:14:03.703+0000) > > They are. You can't just say bruisers and mages have been there and ignore how abysmal their play rate is. Especially at higher level games like pro and high elo. > > Marksmen is too strong. And even when you rarely did see something other than a marksmen bot it was typically coupled with playing a marksmen mid like tristana. > > Numbers don't lie. Bot lane carry is 99 percent marksmen. The "ATTACK DAMAGE" carry role should mean alot of things but it doesn't It literally just means marksmen. It alwasy amuses me when people turn entire arguments into their own bias. You hate ADCs. You have warped your mind to believe that people just gank bot lane to shut down ADCs. People who gank botlane dont give a damn about shutting down anyone. They are trying to get themselves fed to carry the game. When you are thirsty, you go to where the water is. Botlane has 2 people; it has the highest reward to risk ratio of getting yourself fed. You can roam bot on your Fizz/Syndra/Zed, get 2 kills on easy to kill targets; usually immobile, too, and transfer that into your own ability to carry. It has nothing to do with worrying about shutting down what you consider the most OP role. That does not even factor into people's equations. You know when you hit 6, you are higher level, you have higher potential to get kills and gold and far less risk than going into the jungle or going top lane. Its as simple as that. It also helps that dragons are OP, and killing 2 people down there gives you the best chance to take plates and take dragons since there are more people to do those at that time. The vast majority of us will always play a solo Q game. Always. And in a solo Q game, its all about getting yourself fed and carrying the game, and the easiest way to do that is to kill a lot of people, and the easiest people to usually kill to start snowballing is the botlane.
: I will just sell the item and let my team without wards until Rito fixes this fuckery, assuming i will even play support or the game itself at this point and not just QQ in the forum about it when im bored
> [{quoted}](name=Xalasmeni Banana,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x8ETT2K8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-22T19:12:33.186+0000) > > I will just sell the item and let my team without wards until Rito fixes this fuckery, assuming i will even play support or the game itself at this point and not just QQ in the forum about it when im bored I fully expect to see this happen a lot, and perhaps that is what makes them decide to change it.
: > [{quoted}](name=DestructoDave,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xadmhu7k,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-11-23T14:07:02.830+0000) > > Has nothing to do with that. Its a 2 person lane, and both people are generally always lower level than whoever roams down there. Couple that with the fact ADCs are generally very weak early and easy kills, and most supports are squishy, too, it makes little sense to roam top lane for a single potential kill that is much harder to secure when botlane has dragons, and much easier targets, and MORE targets to kill. Its also got 2 other people in the lane to help push down turrets/get plates, share assist gold. > > It really doesnt matter what is botlane; the fact of the matter is its where you can have the most impact on the game as a whole; you can boost 3+ people on your team, while shutting down 2+ on theirs, and the risk of being counter-killed is far less. A fed top laner can easily 2v1 and even 3v1 at times; it doesnt matter how fed an ADC is if you land a syndra combo at lvl 6 hes probably just dead. It has everything to do with that. If the only reason was that it was a 2 person lane, one of the people in that lane wouldnt always be a marksmen.
> [{quoted}](name=vgamedude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xadmhu7k,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-23T14:07:54.925+0000) > > It has everything to do with that. If the only reason was that it was a 2 person lane, one of the people in that lane wouldnt always be a marksmen. They aren't. Mages and bruisers have already been played down there all season. And its still ganked all the time, because it has the highest potential affect on the entire game, because of the amount of people there and the proximity to early objectives; plates and dragons. You can have a hate boner for ADCs all you want, but its pretty logical as to why people gank that lane. You can ruin 2+ people and get 3+ people ahead anytime you have success down there, take early objectives, and the targets are usually fairly easy to deal with even if they have a lead. An ADC with a BF sword will still die to a Fizz/Zed/Syndra/Xin/Kha/whatever shows up down there, and hvae little risk of a counter kill. Meanwhile the same cannot be said for ganking a renekton/panth/whatever top lane, or a Syndra/whatever midlane.
: Not just dragon. ADCs are the strongest overall role so it is just too incentivized to go there all the time. Mid champions roam there and even top laners tp there. To change this the lane as a whole would have to be weaker but nobody will ever do that or let the game have more variety
> [{quoted}](name=vgamedude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xadmhu7k,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-21T11:07:05.589+0000) > > Not just dragon. ADCs are the strongest overall role so it is just too incentivized to go there all the time. Mid champions roam there and even top laners tp there. > > To change this the lane as a whole would have to be weaker but nobody will ever do that or let the game have more variety Has nothing to do with that. Its a 2 person lane, and both people are generally always lower level than whoever roams down there. Couple that with the fact ADCs are generally very weak early and easy kills, and most supports are squishy, too, it makes little sense to roam top lane for a single potential kill that is much harder to secure when botlane has dragons, and much easier targets, and MORE targets to kill. Its also got 2 other people in the lane to help push down turrets/get plates, share assist gold. It really doesnt matter what is botlane; the fact of the matter is its where you can have the most impact on the game as a whole; you can boost 3+ people on your team, while shutting down 2+ on theirs, and the risk of being counter-killed is far less. A fed top laner can easily 2v1 and even 3v1 at times; it doesnt matter how fed an ADC is if you land a syndra combo at lvl 6 hes probably just dead.
: Let's settle this once and for all! Is the support item change a buff or a nerf? - An Analysis -
I feel like this change is gonna backfire when people just start selling the item after completion, wards be damned, so they can actually farm minions for gold. No one likes being broke and feeble. There are gonna be more auto-filled supports, and more of those players just flat out selling the support item after completion, robbing the team of vision, all because they want to gut support gold income. I dont want to farm minions for gold. I was more than happy proccing relic shields and spelltheifs, but I can guarantee you if I'm in a game as say, support velkoz and my ADC is 0-9, and I've managed to pick up some kills/have a chance to carry the game, I'm selling that support item so I actually have some gold generation. You cant even afford pinks on 18 gold per minute.
: Supports need a new way of generating gold
A large chunk of that gold gets turned into pinks, because for whatever reason that seems to fall squarely on the supports. And they have very low generation after that initial boost of the new items. Supports shouldnt be 2nd rate citizens just becuase the map only has 3 lanes, which is the only reason "supports" exist in the first place. The real issue is that new well dries up very quickly. It sounds nice, but supports are ending the game with far less gold nowadays than before. For whatever reason, that makes people happy; the same people who will cry when they get auto-filled support because the role doesnt have the same agency as their main role. Its 3 gold per 10 after that; so it is infact 18 gold per minute generation after you finish the stacks. You get an early boost now with the free item but fall off a cliff gold wise after it completes.
: Senna's spells should be one or the other.
She shouldnt be able to heal herself.
: A better solution to aram bots
How about Riot just sales lvl 30 accounts.
: So I played a game as Support to see if things are as bad as they seem...
I dunno, I'm having fun playing supports. Only real difference I've noticed so far is going oom and needing to build a mana item on some of the mages I've played. Thinking about maining it this season for something different.
: > [{quoted}](name=DestructoDave,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oINqynLj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-17T15:57:12.759+0000) > > Why would you say KMS. If there is one thing I've learned about Riot's system, is there is a lot of words and acronyms you just dont say because those end up insta-punish/insta-ban regardless of the context. > > So did you get chat restrictions or 3-7 day bans(are those still a thing?) before the 14? If not, I imagine you said some of those key words, like kys/kms or racial comments to immediately get banned. This is what happened to me in like season 2. I skipped straight to a 7 day ban from nothing I think for using some awful words; I didnt know riot actually punished people; I came from HoN. i mean i did not personally insult anyone. I said KMS (hence myself) because i was feeling low and depressed after having a previous game with a 4/14 twitch and 0/12 something feeding zoe. In no way did i insult anyone's intelligence, personal self or family. Check my other post this report system is bad.
> [{quoted}](name=6FTTryingToCS,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oINqynLj,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-17T21:16:48.042+0000) > > i mean i did not personally insult anyone. I said KMS (hence myself) because i was feeling low and depressed after having a previous game with a 4/14 twitch and 0/12 something feeding zoe. In no way did i insult anyone's intelligence, personal self or family. Check my other post this report system is bad. It doesnt matter. Its an automated system and it doesnt care about context. There are some words and acronyms you just avoid using.
: > [{quoted}](name=DestructoDave,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iJ0I7GpJ,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-17T15:41:41.521+0000) > > People cant play safe because they want to be relevant. They all have the same carry mentality you do. I see some 3/9 Lee Sin games, 2/5 Yi games, a bunch of 9-10 death games. None of those games did you play safe and try to make a comeback. You were trying to make plays to get back in the game right? Thats what happens when these people go 0-5. People just cannot play safe when they are losing. Yourself included. Everyone has to carry. I'm sure those 0-5 laners thought it was your fault for getting out-jungled and out-ganked; maybe there is merit there, maybe not. But in some of your games, the MVP is the enemy jungler. > > I'm sure you got some bad players, but I'm also sure some of those losses are on your shoulders, too. yeh this accs banned becuase i just started running it down. those games i was 3-0 rofl but everyone else was 0-10. there isnt a game in this elo thats ever myfault for losing and half the people here have never been high rated so dont know its equally bad at higher elos just it doesnt take 10 deaths to end a game just 2-4
> [{quoted}](name=fIChester,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iJ0I7GpJ,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-11-17T19:46:56.168+0000) > > yeh this accs banned becuase i just started running it down. those games i was 3-0 rofl but everyone else was 0-10. there isnt a game in this elo thats ever myfault for losing and half the people here have never been high rated so dont know its equally bad at higher elos just it doesnt take 10 deaths to end a game just 2-4 And heres the cold hard truth. Eventually the OP's tell you the truth. This guy running it down in games and then wondering why he cant get out of his elo. And no, I dont think you ran it down everygame. You just arent as good as you think you are.
: > [{quoted}](name=DestructoDave,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=i7UrZ2i1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-17T15:22:53.524+0000) > > The fact you are one of those never surrender guys who hold your entire team hostage for that one 1 out of 20 game you might come back in, I consider this Karmic Justice. its an opinion thing. I've probably had a dozen games where I'm carrying and know we'll win and my team surrenders as all 4 and my jaw just drops and I just go "what the fuck?".
> [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=i7UrZ2i1,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-11-17T16:19:29.490+0000) > > its an opinion thing. I've probably had a dozen games where I'm carrying and know we'll win and my team surrenders as all 4 and my jaw just drops and I just go "what the fuck?". This is pure anecdotal evidence, though. Awhile back someone did a breakdown on the % chance to win at 15-20 minutes when behind in gold. It was shockingly low and pretty similar in all elos. So even in throw heavy low elo, it was still a low % chance and actually simlar to higher elos. Maybe I can find it. So, unless you are some outlier, you will have very similar results to that statistical breakdown the guy did. As I said, I'm sure you might win a 1 or 2 of those games. But you just happen to completely ignore the other 20 you didnt. And for those games, you held your entire team hostage for god knows how long, and thats my point. Karmic Justice.
Ulanopo (NA)
: I don't think Yuumi needs to be knocked off on a displacement
Stuff that affects Yuumi's target should also affect her. Case in point: her being able to ult while her target was in Bard ult at worlds. If bard ults her target, she should be stuck in the bard ult, too. Not free to spam her spells. Thats just one instance, but all instances like that should be fixed. Id even like to know if she can somehow detach during it.
OmVampirErI (EUNE)
: How should I spend my 300 Worlds Tokens?
I bought keys cause I had like 14 chests sitting there and no keys.
: so i got permabanned for this... gg
Why would you say KMS. If there is one thing I've learned about Riot's system, is there is a lot of words and acronyms you just dont say because those end up insta-punish/insta-ban regardless of the context. So did you get chat restrictions or 3-7 day bans(are those still a thing?) before the 14? If not, I imagine you said some of those key words, like kys/kms or racial comments to immediately get banned. This is what happened to me in like season 2. I skipped straight to a 7 day ban from nothing I think for using some awful words; I didnt know riot actually punished people; I came from HoN.
: your ranked system is just terrible
People cant play safe because they want to be relevant. They all have the same carry mentality you do. I see some 3/9 Lee Sin games, 2/5 Yi games, a bunch of 9-10 death games. None of those games did you play safe and try to make a comeback. You were trying to make plays to get back in the game right? Thats what happens when these people go 0-5. People just cannot play safe when they are losing. Yourself included. Everyone has to carry. I'm sure those 0-5 laners thought it was your fault for getting out-jungled and out-ganked; maybe there is merit there, maybe not. But in some of your games, the MVP is the enemy jungler. I'm sure you got some bad players, but I'm also sure some of those losses are on your shoulders, too.
SH Usopp (NA)
: Am I no longer going to get end of season rewards now?
The fact you are one of those never surrender guys who hold your entire team hostage for that one 1 out of 20 game you might come back in, I consider this Karmic Justice.
Murr Wurr (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=DestructoDave,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vdHiupdE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-16T01:32:14.560+0000) > > Old graves was just Lucian 1.0. > > New graves is fun and different. I really dont understand this love for the old graves. Although I wholeheartedly disageee, you don't have to understand the love for old Graves because with this change you can only play the JG augment. Like I said in my post the only *real* changes to Graves was his Q and AA so it's very phesable even from a lore perspective that Graves would have a short range option and a long range option with his gun since till this day even though he has a shotgun the model of his weapon has a canister for multiple bullets.
> [{quoted}](name=Murr Wurr,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vdHiupdE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-16T01:34:59.011+0000) > > Although I wholeheartedly disageee, you don't have to understand the love for old Graves because with this change you can only play the JG augment. > > Like I said in my post the only *real* changes to Graves was his Q and AA so it's very phesable even from a lore perspective that Graves would have a short range option and a long range option with his gun since till this day even though he has a shotgun the model of his weapon has a canister for multiple bullets. I played the old graves, so I dont know what you are getting at. I personally prefer the new graves, because he is unique and different; something the old one wasn't. Once Lucian was out, it was just whichever one of those were the strongest is the one you played because they were incredibly similar; too similar. So the older champion, Graves, got reworked into something new.
Murr Wurr (OCE)
: Allow players to choose between New Graves and Reverted Graves at the start of the game
Old graves was just Lucian 1.0. New graves is fun and different. I really dont understand this love for the old graves.
: Quit banning Senna in Normals.
Because games take 20+ minutes on average. Wasting 20 minutes of my life being railed by some overtuned champion, or having someone take her in a lane and just chain feed and want to ff at 20, is not how I like to spend my days just because you wanna try her in draft. Go pick her in blind pick, where she wont be banned if it bothers you that much.
pwc2016 (NA)
: Boy, love getting autofilled Jungle 24/7
I get jungle alot in normals. Honestly, I dont mind. Im debating maining a new role this season. Either support or jungle. Been just filling, but rarely get support now that Senna is out so its jungle 24/7. Just gank all the time. Makes it fun.
Rioter Comments
: Also it doesn’t matter. Unless you perfectly use your relic procs on cannons/melees, you _might_ get the same amount of gold as just building coin.
> [{quoted}](name=Disembark,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nq4pHY8T,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-17T08:59:01.170+0000) > > Also it doesn’t matter. Unless you perfectly use your relic procs on cannons/melees, you _might_ get the same amount of gold as just building coin. I know. Especially later in the game, when you will never do enough damage to kill any creeps. I play support as secondary. I gave up using it on champs like Thresh. You MIGHT get an ADC that will let you get them in lane but tough luck later when people are spamming down the waves. Just when you are an ADC, and you have something like a Rakan trying to proc his relic shield and missing melees and cannons left and right, its really annoying. Also it takes forever to get it finished.
: I'm sure this happens to you in every game in which you role adc. It's also a major problem that minion waves are finite and that CS is so limited in the game. If only more minions would spawn wave after wave infinitely until the game ended. The struggles bro. - Me as a support. I have never seen any ADC ever miss a cannon or any creep - ever. I mean, if ADC's missed CS regularly I bet it would be talked about more and they would make huge reddit posts about how important farming is. But everyone is perfect in this game, so that would never happen. But on Relic Shield, I will make sure to always build FQC when matched up with you and take ignite as Thresh or Rakan. You don't seem to need or want that healing or shield from Relic. So full AP Thresh/Rakan will be my build. And when I flash - hook/dash - ignite while securing the kill from you. Please don't flame me for taking your attempted kill or gold. I mean, obviously, you don't need it. You have that perfect CS score - since I haven't touched your minions once. So really... I need the kill more than you. If that doesn't make you happy. I don't know what will. I'm just trying to support you bro and make you happy. I can also play Pyke on release and never let you get a kill ever. I'll just share my gold with you on ult resets. Because that's all you seem to care about. And Riot understands this. Keep farming and stay rich bro.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolf and Gun,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nq4pHY8T,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-17T06:36:30.743+0000) > > I'm sure this happens to you in every game in which you role adc. It's also a major problem that minion waves are finite and that CS is so limited in the game. If only more minions would spawn wave after wave infinitely until the game ended. The struggles bro. > > - Me as a support. I have never seen any ADC ever miss a cannon or any creep - ever. I mean, if ADC's missed CS regularly I bet it would be talked about more and they would make huge reddit posts about how important farming is. But everyone is perfect in this game, so that would never happen. > > But on Relic Shield, I will make sure to always build FQC when matched up with you and take ignite as Thresh or Rakan. > > You don't seem to need or want that healing or shield from Relic. So full AP Thresh/Rakan will be my build. And when I flash - hook/dash - ignite while securing the kill from you. Please don't flame me for taking your attempted kill or gold. I mean, obviously, you don't need it. You have that perfect CS score - since I haven't touched your minions once. So really... I need the kill more than you. > > If that doesn't make you happy. I don't know what will. I'm just trying to support you bro and make you happy. > > I can also play Pyke on release and never let you get a kill ever. > I'll just share my gold with you on ult resets. > Because that's all you seem to care about. > And Riot understands this. > Keep farming and stay rich bro. Most people who pick relic on those champs cannot cs with it. They also, cannot proc it. If you are gonna pick relic on ranged supports, you better practice last hitting creeps so you dont cause the lane to miss the first 3 cannons and untold amounts of melee creeps.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Master Tier placed in silver on new acct results
Looks like you are trying to play botlane in low elo. Jokes on you. There was a vid I watched once from a master player who smurfs/boosts. His first rule was never play botlane in low elo. Here it is. 40 seconds in. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3ryVF1A5Uc&t= People wanna cry about op ADCs and OP supports, but its still a duo lane, and you have a hard time solo punishing a lane by yourself. Meaning, the game becomes a crap shoot since you cant push an early advantage. Basically, you are at the whim of the other person, for better or worse. EDIT: I had the wrong vid. Fixed it.
DNFVixen (NA)
: @Riot I dare you to post how many players are currently active IN THE LAST MONTH
You know, I play a lot games. A lot of games, with Queue's. I know its not scientific, but the difference in how fast a Q pops for anything in league compared to all of them are night and day. Even Overwatch, I'll sit in a damn Q for 5+ minutes. A lot of people stil play league.
Rioter Comments
Show more

DestructoDave

Level 92 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion