: Aatrox: The Darkin Blade | Champion Trailer - League of Legends
Tesladin (EUW)
: So you're a dick who somehow made it out of gold and now thinks he is the shit.
Rioter Comments
Daunt (EUNE)
: Yes, lets give supports even more power. What could possibly go wrong?
Supports don't actually have that much, try playing supp before u complain about it
ThePikol (EUNE)
: Sorcery was supposed to be primary mages tree. What mage will use Nimbus Cloak?
: What about these champions? {{champion:34}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} See the pattern here? ACTUAL MAGES. Wtf are they going to take now? Anything else other than Ultimate Hat is completely trash.
I like how he forgot zil, who literaly gets a 24 sec ult with ulti hat
: One week suspension because of my name
I kinda get why stalin adc would piss off some people, but Marxist Adc???? wtf?? who would get mad at that?
Invidie (NA)
: classic answer: everyone makes mistakes, dont flame!
Rioter Comments
: Is this really okay?
Who are u playing as?
: 4th Keystones for other trees
I would love DFT to come back but thats way too strong. More than half of the dmg is reapplied? The poke on that is insane. I think it should be 15-20 ish
: yeh its hard to compare it to {{item:3147}} , not that I'm saying ap assasins should get an item like this
I have seen an akali in my game build duskblade over {{item:3907}} and explaining how it provides so much more. It made sense
: > [{quoted}](name=yknurD,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A0TEhvdV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-10T21:24:20.589+0000) > > I believe this item is just a Myth, never seen it in my games I know of an even more elusive relic, so rare it is only heard of in whispers {{item:2065}}
Hey don't bash on {{item:2065}} I build it every time along with righteous glory and mobis when I am running it down mid.
: {{champion:22}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:29}} Half the bow champions are anthropomorphic (boosted) animals. The other half is Kindred & Twitch.
: You're missing akali and miss fortune and ahri This poll is already terrible
> [{quoted}](name=TheRiddum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7eoWmN9A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-04T19:08:15.920+0000) > > You're missing akali and miss fortune and ahri > This poll is already terrible and xayah
Elipo (NA)
: I agree they should give some neglected champions good skins asap. But asking ultimate skins for them is naive. Of course they are gonna give the most expensive skins to the most popular champions, and if they are sexy champions is a no brainer. Also I think the new ultimate skin would have been for Ahri if the comunity hadn't complained so much about Ahri's star guardian skin.
> [{quoted}](name=Elipo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cjEcGmiY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-06T14:24:41.122+0000) > > I agree they should give some neglected champions good skins asap. But asking ultimate skins for them is naive. Of course they are gonna give the most expensive skins to the most popular champions, and if they are sexy champions is a no brainer. > > Also I think the new ultimate skin would have been for Ahri if the comunity hadn't complained so much about Ahri's star guardian skin. you know there are popular top lane champs, right?
Zoeee (EUW)
: Ideas for 2 new elemental drakes!
I'd say the metal drake should give resistances
: I'm fine if people take jungle mobs if I'm not around to clear them myself, but when they act entitled to the ones I should be doing that's hilarious. Once had a support blitz slooowly try to do wolves, when i walked by and nuked them he afkd until we promised him, and this is real, exclusive access to the wolf camp.
Zedex (NA)
: Meme skins are usually garbage. Look at Pug'maw, literally never seen it. Then we have cowbell Ali, which again, is garbage. I only ever see trolls spamming the bell with it.
Naalith (NA)
: Daisy's thematic of being a rock shouldn't mean she is as dumb as one
Who else clicked here thinking the OP meant Annie's step sister
: Riot has a serious fetish for hypercarry ADCs for some reason.
Nah they have a fetish for watching people get anally raped by hypercarry ADC's
Dokkaebi (EUNE)
: Mark Marill
What the fuck
Sanngriðr (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Avios1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sKyokHnI,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-02-08T14:44:56.191+0000) > > good for you..? Who even talked to you let alone cares about you? lel get lost.
Why are u so mean, jesus christ. Plus why do you care??? Why are you trying to prove this point so much goddamn. IMO u deserved to get banned.
Anatera (NA)
: The only guaranteed way to not tilt is to not play.
lol but how do I feed my addiction?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: S5 looking for good duo (sup pref)
Hey man I will duo. I am a good supp, sion, blitz, sona, bard. I can do all supp. I will be on at around 4:30 est
Krytoric (NA)
: I wish riot would come out and explain what they're doing with league, as it seems so broken.
Zoe is insane, she should not be able to half health a tank with spirit visage and gargoyles when she only has a lich bane
Skorch (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mizaya,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LE6rgcVf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-06T06:03:10.604+0000) > > Don't know why this is being downvoted, it's about as real as it gets on here lol. > > Hate to say it, but support itemization powercreep is most likely the reason why people are mad. They may not realize it but there was once a time when assassins and mages could solo carry if they got fed enough. Not the case now with all the anti-burst in the game. And The increased global gold gain as compared to individual gold gain. > > Honestly I think Riot should develop more supports/support itemization that will counter the shields/heals etc. Defensive support itemization inherently benefits sustained damage dealers... offensive will benefit assasins, burst mages, etc If i had to guess why its being downvoted. Probably because I didnt play a certain angle. I didnt blame 1 sole thing. And as I stated. I think the only way for Riot to fix the game is to just all at once nerf everything.
If you nerf everything tho, wouldn't it still be at the same place? Riot should nerf everything but not everything to the same scale/degree. What this game needs I think are new starter items that promote non snowballing games and they need to make ADC itemization go up. The standard vayne build(a late game hypercary) is berserkers, Static shyv, IE, Mercurial, Rapid fire cannon, and GA. This amounts to 15,700 gold. To put that in perspective, a tank build, for instance maokai, is tabis, sunfire, spirit visage, Righteous Glory, thornmail, and locket. This amounts to 14,550. These two builds should not be so close in price. In theory an ADC will be the person with the most farm, most kills, and highest damage. So they will end up having the most gold. Tanks will have good farm, but more assists than kills. So because of this they will have less gold. ADC itemization needs to have an increase in gold value. Just sayng
Terozu (NA)
: I was actually wandering about Kled yesterday lol. Like, does he even really serve Noxus? Or did he hear their ideals, kill the guy he heard it from, take the ideals for his own like his titles, and when he says "Noxus" he's referring to himself and Skaarl.
Plamen1235 (EUNE)
: New ADC champion upcoming theory
Not gonna be a darkin, we already have an ADC darkin and they stated it will be void based
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: If people like Shield Battery, would it be possible to turn it into a Resolve rune?
: Why is Locket so much worse than Redemption or Censer?
You are probably using it wrong. 2 things you should keep in mind is that: 1. It scales off of health, so a tanky support with gargoyles uses it the best 2. It should be used in situations where there is burst/AOE spells
: LF Support MAINS
yo add me Destructor242. I should be on today at around 5ish EST
: TFW you're jungle and..
I don't.....I don't get it
Wuks (NA)
: top secret private conversation
> [{quoted}](name=Wuks,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ulkL19kr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-17T22:04:07.946+0000) > > top secret private conversation really cool Post Wuks, Thanks ^-^. Although just curious, what was the coding for this?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Patch Chat with the Playtest Team - 8.1
If I am honor level 5 now and I will be starting at 2 checkpoint three in the new season, will i get rewards from leveling to 2, and the three checkpoints?
: What about Blitzcrank ;-;
Blitz needs a whole visual update. He looks out dated in general
Sharjo (EUW)
: Muse, Silent Night and Arcade could use some work for sure, comparatively to others though, like Alistar, she's not in as bad a spot.
Kassadin or karthus or annie seem most likely
Rioter Comments
: Hey Niyumi! I second Just ChiII in his assessment that it doesn't matter what DAW you use (within reason, of course - certain DAWs that have very specific specialties would be too limited for "general audio and midi production"). Outside of the DAW, there is a bunch of software and hardware that play a part in the making of music. That greater ecosystem may include samples (the actual sounds you use, often "multisampled", mapped across the keyboard, so you can play them using the DAW or midi keyboard), a midi controller (keyboard to input music into the sequencer), sound interface, plugins, etc. I don't know for sure whether FL Studio can do orchestra, but I can imagine that it does. See what sounds/samples come bundled with it. In time, you may find yourself wanting to expand your palette of sounds to include better or more varied samples. If you want to produce orchestral music with a computer, you will need to harm yourself with patience, it's almost like learning how to play an instrument. Ultimately, what matters most is what YOU have to contribute as a composer - the stories you want to tell, the colors you like, etc. Make sure to cultibate that first and foremost (and study/listen the masters!). Good luck in your endeavors! Ed the Conqueror
Hey Ed, I have a quick question for you. I am an arranger and composer, still in high school, but it's my dream to be a composer for a video game company so I can combine the things I love. Do you have any tips or ideas on how this is possible or what I should do?
: I tried to petition against Laughing Fish for removing one of my posts just because he disagreed with me. Totally trolled me then he trolled my post asking for his resignation and it wasn't long before that post was removed by whoever was in charge over there. Laughing Fish is garbage. And that's not me being salty or toxic- this is real. I'd upvote this post but "So sad.. you are not authorized.."
> [{quoted}](name=Glamorous Rammus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wKbVP2An,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-01-07T00:26:38.657+0000) > > I tried to petition against Laughing Fish for removing one of my posts just because he disagreed with me. Totally trolled me then he trolled my post asking for his resignation and it wasn't long before that post was removed by whoever was in charge over there. > > Laughing Fish is garbage. And that's not me being salty or toxic- this is real. I'd upvote this post but "So sad.. you are not authorized.." Do you have any threads you can link showing this?
: I'm sorry you feel that way, but it is my job to enforce the rules of the boards and of Memes & Games. It is directly stated in the [Memes & Games Rules and Guidelines](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/WVGVLB0V-memes-games-rules-and-guidelines) "No videos." This wasn't a case of moderator discretion nor was it in any grey area where I had to make a judgement call. This was clean cut the rules said no videos, he posted a video anyway, so I removed the video. I cannot and will not just make the rules different for different people based on my own whims. If that is what you are expecting me to do, you will be sorely disappointed. There are a set of rules and I will follow those rules. Now, you are more than welcome to discuss if that rule should exist. I recently made a thread discussing this very topic that I encourage you to check out: [The State of M&G, and our direction for the future. Are videos ok? What makes something satire?](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/lVuELwQz-the-state-of-mg-and-our-direction-for-the-future-are-videos-ok-what-makes-something-satire). Discussions of this nature are also welcome in the [Discuss the Boards](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-section. But if your only complaint is that I am following the rules, and you feel an illogical need to blame me personally for what you perceive to be a problem with those rules, then I will need to kindly request you fuck off.
Why is this made into a rule?
Rioter Comments
Show more

Destructor242

Level 124 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion