Wuks (NA)
: Star Guardian: Invasion | Looking for Group Megathread
Summoner Name/Region: Devack the Holy (NA) Rank: Bronze Preferred Role(s): Any Missions Needed: Any of the premade group ones Preferred Time (include timezone): EST - Night Preferred method of communication (if applicable): Discord
: And if you can't plan ahead? Enemy team clears wards, you get turret dove, enemy blitzcrank pulls you etc... Wards are amazing tools and i love using them in the support role, but there is no denying that a BF sword is going to go farther in a 2v2 lane trade than a sight stone.
> enemy blitzcrank pulls you etc... {{champion:201}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:12}} : WHOOPEEE! FREE ENGAGE!
: XD i just said it was going to be a hot night, never said there would be smexy stuffs.
: {{champion:131}} Me: Uhm, I like the moon too Diana: *Stares*
: You are now on a date with your highest female Mastery Champion
{{champion:37}} : Candelit dinner, concert, then back to her place. For another concert, of course.
: I like Yordles...{{champion:78}}
Poppy best Yordle.
: > [{quoted}](name=Devack The Holy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VojAtrsx,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-10-20T20:05:47.131+0000) > > http://orig07.deviantart.net/8700/f/2016/294/6/9/untitled_by_leagueofdevack-dalr57g.png > > Yeah... not wasting the RP... Except for MAYBE the Kindred skin. crabgot tho
Not an Urgot player, though. If we could trade discounts, I'd give you the crabgot one.
cFlake (NA)
: 100 difficulty is probably the most fun. Nobody plays doom bots to win, but to have fun getting anally raped by teemo
Every single "100" game I've had has ended WELL before Teemo appears.
: Post Your Shop
http://orig07.deviantart.net/8700/f/2016/294/6/9/untitled_by_leagueofdevack-dalr57g.png Yeah... not wasting the RP... Except for MAYBE the Kindred skin.
Rioter Comments
Skelenth (EUW)
: [http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q619/Wgni/personalshop_zpscwsvxqys.png](http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q619/Wgni/personalshop_zpscwsvxqys.png) The third time Battlecast Xerath is in there.
Might be telling you something.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Antrophy (EUW)
: Earning S grade, not getting chest
You probably already earned your chest on her this season and didn't realize it. Go into your Champion menu, and look for a gold border around Poppy. If one's there, then you already earned your chest for her this season.
: Bewitching Sona
Take my money... Just take my money. _throws wallet into screen..._
: Team Teleport Meta
AKA: Any time URF is the RGM that week...
: So when will we see the Assassin Rework??
Preseason. So a few more months before we even see some of it on PBE.
: Have you ever banned a champion not because they are broken but because you hate fighting them?
{{champion:238}} : Because screw this guy. {{champion:53}} : As a Support player, I might be able to dodge the hook... My ADC on the other hand... Oh, and when they get caught, it's almost always my fault somehow... {{champion:21}} : Just... NO. WAY too much damage early, and annoying as hell to fight late-game.
: While pretty true. I havn't seen a lot of Lux players as bad as you say. And they don't make me mad. Also look https://youtu.be/OpddWOFKJFs HOW CAN YOU BE MAD AT THIS LUX PLAYER?
Anyone who gets mad at Lilypichu is a communist!
: when you got a legacy skin in a chest
Got two Dragon Trainer Tristana shards in a row once... Apparently Riot was trying to tell me something. Well, that and most of Eve's skins on rerolls...
: Well that's what you get for not getting 1000000 champions shards like me. WHY RITO WHY!
Don't remind me. Just about every chest I've opened lately has been champ shards. At least, since I already own all the champs, I'll be able to get the new ones immediately at launch and save my IP for whenever Chromas go on sale.
: What the f*^% is riven
What the f*^% is riven? http://img15.deviantart.net/1fd7/i/2015/108/2/e/riven_bunny_by_hyldenia-d77gpzo.jpg Absolutely fucking adorable, that's what she is.
: I think the only real change that it needs would be to take the rainbow style that is on Hecarim and put it on to Sona. The rainbows are bland, so add the color that hecarim has to it and it'll be fine.
: Because this skins already exists: http://orig02.deviantart.net/9662/f/2016/164/e/6/symmetra_by_yy6242-da61pn3.png
Not in League. However, I can't wait for Heroes of the Storm to finally add Mei and Mercy to their lineup. Can't help but feel that Mei will play like Anivia.
Koracks (EUNE)
: Is championship RIven going to come out or not???
I think it'll get released with Champ. Zed and the other Championship skins.
DarK3DGE (EUNE)
: MAKING A PROJECT SKIN TEAM
I have all except for Lucian and Ekko.
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nlJuwO0GDs
*cocks shotgun and glares at Maximum Morde with murderous intent.*
: > [{quoted}](name=Devack The Holy,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=gG4IfG9F,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-09-20T14:12:46.248+0000) > > On the meter between "young and passionate" and "psychotic", Jinx buries the needle past "psychotic". And according to the teaser, she didn't "use to be a villain", she's just new. And honestly, Jinx is the last person I'd have chosen for a SG skin, particularly the legendary. > > However, I do agree that the Jinx love is getting out of hand... Who is to say that "young and passionate" and "psychotic" are opposites? She destroyed Piltover simply because she loves to destroy things. That sounds pretty villainous to me. I'm not disagreeing with you. I really didn't want to see her get it either. To be completely honest, I really wanted to see someone who doesn't always get the 'pretty' or 'hyped' skins get this one.
Personally, I was pulling for either Diana or Syndra. And blowing things up because you like it seems pretty psychotic to me.
: Probably just had better ideas for jinx. Syndra would be stretched to have a 1820 quality skin for this skin line. It's not nearly as drastic of a change to get add it is to jinx thematically.
The skin didn't need to be legendary. I think they only did it to keep the Jinx fanboys paying for skins.
Ralanr (NA)
: Isn't Firecracker Jinx meant to be a part of the warring kingdoms ski line?
Nope. Different line altogether. That'd be like saying Dragonblade Riven and Talon are part of the Warring Kingdoms line.
Ralanr (NA)
: They needed an ADC role? Edit: I think the better question is why pick Janna over Syndra?
*points at Pentakill theme* No ADC there. *points at Snow Day theme* no ADC there. *points at Warring Kingdoms* no ADC there. My point is, they don't need to shoehorn skins for every role into a theme. They could have easily forgone the Jinx skin (when she already has good skins) and added someone for another role.
: Jinx actually had a pretty big Star Guardian concept following. And people blow their load over Jinx all the time. I actually find it pretty annoying and really wished they would have gone with a different champion as well. However, someone pointed out to me that Jinx fits the magical girl motif, in the sense that she is young and passionate. Also, there tends to be a character who used to be a villain in the group, so I guess she fits that role.
On the meter between "young and passionate" and "psychotic", Jinx buries the needle past "psychotic". And according to the teaser, she didn't "use to be a villain", she's just new. And honestly, Jinx is the last person I'd have chosen for a SG skin, particularly the legendary. However, I do agree that the Jinx love is getting out of hand...
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=vampirekid13,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=djkBT4jR,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-09-17T11:50:03.412+0000) > > 1 teemo is annoying as fk. > > 5 teemos just tilt everyone. 1 Yasuo is annoying as fk. 5 Yasuos just tilt everyone. Why isn't Yasuo perma-banned in OFA?
I just played against five Yasuos as Kayle. Complete wreckage of the wannabe Samurai Jack. and Malz just shits on him. If anything, KOG needs to be disabled, at least until they push out the next patch. Five of them with the attack speed build just means your turrets are gone before you can react, and you just can't handle them late game.
Ralanr (NA)
: New Star Guardians?!
As long as two of them are Syndra and Diana, then I will die happy.
Remnar (NA)
: Is the "Thank You" rewards a staggered release?
: Every bronze player {{champion:240}} "Holy $%!#, where are we?"
Pretty much. *hides his Bronze emblem*
Salron (NA)
: As a proud ~~sjw~~ owner of Aether Wing Kayle I wish I could trade Riot Kayle for a mystery gift
> [{quoted}](name=Face The Win,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=2lTPdEtF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-14T16:12:00.600+0000) > > As a proud ~~sjw~~ owner of Aether Wing Kayle I wish I could trade Riot Kayle for a mystery gift Aether Wing Kayle best Kayle.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Rebellis,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=2lTPdEtF,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-09-14T17:05:18.386+0000) > > I hope so. I don't even count season 6 as an actual season, it's like season 5.5. I know they were talking about changing the league system to have solo and dynamic queue until Gold/plat rank, then solo queue only after that for Season 7. Hope this means a hard ELO reset in Preseason 7 too. Get the boosted people out of ranks they don't belong.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Rebellis,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=2lTPdEtF,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-09-14T16:52:18.191+0000) > > I kind of wish they would hand out Solo Q instead. Pretty sure that's coming back with the League changes in Preseason.
: Having issues Patching 6.18? Click Here
Ever since I patched to 6.18, my game client keeps crashing as I'm trying to load into Champ Select.
: Something unique for this special event, like a riot themed (red and white with the riot fist some how implemented into a spell) or surprise party skin for someone that could use one since surprise party skins are both so great. Of course that would be work for the skin design team and they don't want to work more than they have to. But seriously like come on, 10 years is a pretty big deal.
> [{quoted}](name=DariusDemiurge,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=2lTPdEtF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-09-14T16:29:25.874+0000) > > Something unique for this special event, like a riot themed (red and white with the riot fist some how implemented into a spell) or surprise party skin for someone that could use one since surprise party skins are both so great. > > Of course that would be work for the skin design team and they don't want to work more than they have to. But seriously like come on, 10 years is a pretty big deal. Personally, I wish they did what they did for Champ. Riven and rerelease Judgement Kayle with a few new extras, given that she was the first skin handed out to players for playing the game, all the way back in Season 1.
Rioter Comments
iLexi (NA)
: Ahri's Tails Locations
Honestly, I think she needs some Sona-level model tweaks at this point anyway.
: they might have chosen it cause it is a pretty iconic skin for her
They're still "eh". Not wasting the RP on them. Might get them once they go on an IP sale.
: 31 new Chromas hitting the PBE
... Goddamn it Riot. Those Lunar Goddess ones are just about perfect. Riven's are "eh". Think Redeemed would have been a better target than Battle Bunny.
: I know the feeling
She comes back into lane with {{item:3027}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3285}} : You: http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/96/9694b3de5392b34342cc46554f63f06b9bc69357217554b47187334a2108c87e.jpg
: When you finally kill the fed Annie
And then you realize it's ARAM... And she can buy items now.
: Seems like Irelia is getting a bit too much of a feel for Syndra.
Nothing wrong with that. I'd want to get that much of a feel of her too ;)
Show more

Devack The Holy

Level 38 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion