Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
m0gul (NA)
: Got a loss due to a client bug - "Game is still in progress..." !!
go to task manager and close out the game client
: It was treated as a disconnect. Not always fair if you feel like it's not your fault, but it can't be selective for it to be fair overall. Make sure you're computer is running properly before trying to play a game.
Nothing is wrong with the computer, I dodge a game because I wasn't connected and I decided to hover over the app and it said that it wasn't responding. The client is buggy af.
Rioter Comments
: Xayah Feather Auto Bug [GAMEPLAY]
Check the patch notes, they fixed it now :P
: Two load up bugs. "Game is still in progress" and client load screen sometimes crashing.
Same thing has been happening to me and my friend, made me dodge a ranked game.
Xphineas (NA)
: While it is usually best to just after every auto, jumping makes her auto slower so sometimes you stand still so you can attack quicker.
> [{quoted}](name=Xphineas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UX9akEeZ,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-13T10:47:48.403+0000) > > While it is usually best to just after every auto, jumping makes her auto slower so sometimes you stand still so you can attack quicker. this is true af, I was mid jump when I got darius w'd and I swear to you I might as well not had jumped. I lost like 50% attack speed LMAO
Xphineas (NA)
: Kalista is def playable, shes similar to Draven with the early game power - the only *real* thing in her kit that needs a change is her passive. Each auto she does has a drawback. It misses if the enemy goes out of vision, only 90% of your ad, you cant cancel. My idea is to make it 90% when she dashes, otherwise its 100%.
> [{quoted}](name=Xphineas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UX9akEeZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-13T03:07:53.545+0000) > > Kalista is def playable, shes similar to Draven with the early game power - the only *real* thing in her kit that needs a change is her passive. Each auto she does has a drawback. It misses if the enemy goes out of vision, only 90% of your ad, you cant cancel. My idea is to make it 90% when she dashes, otherwise its 100%. Have Is seen you before? And the thing about that is wouldn't you want to auto and jump because standing still is bad just any champ. but I won't say it's bad. They could definently change it to test it out. My problem is in teamfights when you're jumping, your damage output is iffy. Building crit is going to be scary if you give her that 100%, and if she's jumping it's like the same kalista now.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Xphineas (NA)
: As someone who plays kalista somewhat I agree to an extent. I think her binding/ultimate is very unique and it makes her one of the more fun adcs in the game, same with her W passive. To answer your question, shes nerfed because of her passive. Her passive are the hops she can do, these hops make her the best kiting ADC in the game. These hops can instantly activate sudden impact over and over, her E is also a big issue. Her spears stick into enemies, she can then call them back doing base damage +damage per spear.
> [{quoted}](name=Xphineas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v7dYQmlE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-12T03:53:39.904+0000) > > As someone who plays kalista somewhat I agree to an extent. I think her binding/ultimate is very unique and it makes her one of the more fun adcs in the game, same with her W passive. > > To answer your question, shes nerfed because of her passive. Her passive are the hops she can do, these hops make her the best kiting ADC in the game. These hops can instantly activate sudden impact over and over, her E is also a big issue. Her spears stick into enemies, she can then call them back doing base damage +damage per spear. If they can throw out another ryze rework, for the 8th time, they can fix Kalista
Rioter Comments
Xphineas (NA)
: Against ranged bullies Yasuo is very weak, someone like Xerath and Ziggs are fantastic counters against him. In top lane someone like fiora or Irelia is fantastic against him.
> [{quoted}](name=Xphineas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0ivr3YbP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-11T23:06:23.891+0000) > > Against ranged bullies Yasuo is very weak, someone like Xerath and Ziggs are fantastic counters against him. In top lane someone like fiora or Irelia is fantastic against him. I agree with the fiora and irelia since they don't too much rely on skill shots which is why windwall is such an op ability, but xerath and ziggs easily die once they step up and yes... eventually they'll have to step up. I play ziggs xerath and kat when I go mid lane, maybe i should try ziggs into yas to see.
yıff (NA)
: yasuo is seriously in need of a buff
I actually just posted this in the forums :P For once I'm not going to go on a rant about Yasuo, but I'm genuinely confused... When is Yasuo weak? He has an oppressive laning phase (normally if you walk up for cs he just runs you down). His mid-game is strong in the sense of IE + Shiv / PD, so he has 100% crit and shields. His late-game damage is nuts and I'm sure we've all experienced his late-game potential with 100% crit, conquer true damage and armor pen from his ult. I just honestly don't really know when he's "weak". One thing that I personally will not understand is why he has armor pen with his ult (so you can't build armor against his early) and he normally brings conquerer so even if you build HP vs him he'll go through that too. I'm not saying he's a free win champion, but I just don't understand why he is strong all throughout the game.
Rioter Comments
: Grievous wounds without an item
: Because she can full-combo the entire enemy team back to back, and ult twice while doing it.
: She’s an older champion where champ kits weren’t super overloaded She’s a assasin with the capabilities to kill the entire team with three AOE abilities plus her passive
Almost every champion has the ability to kill a team, and she doesn't just full kill, she's a scavenger/ Kill stealer/ Finisher. She isn't like an irelia that can go in 1v3 and come out alive 60% of the time
SS Pappino (EUNE)
: Well that because other champs don't have the power to finish a teamfight in a heartbeat and get a penta.
SO, Yi? Akali? Irelia? Yasuo? Karthus? Kassadin? You're kidding right?
: Grievous wounds without an item
which becomes useless once you get your 2nd item which will 90% of the time be morellos. It's like when crit items got reversed, making yas have too much crit chance making his weak and this passive basically useless.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: i consider only nasus and veigar scaling champions because well... they're the only two that actually got stacks. The rest are just arguably late game champs (vayne pretty much dominates every stage of the game) The problem i am having in low elo is : Games don't end fast because people don't know how to end games before the 35 minute mark. Thus, scaling champions scale out of control and wreck low elo... I believe high elos really don't suffer from scaling champs.
Even then, veigar can scale easily. He has an execute that does a pretty good chunk of your hp and he "scales" much faster since he gets AP from csing. With the mana sustain items and etc he can poke from far and one shot waves without really having to get close. There's a lot of things that are just simply frustrating to play against. And even with the recent buffs to nasus he scales insanely well. Even his 0-25 minute scaling is at a 47% win rate which honestly isn't horrible imo, then 25-30 it ramps up to 50.15% which is good. then 30-35 51.6% then at 35-40 he's at a 53% and at 40+ he's at a whopping 58% winrate which is the 2nd highest for any top laner. Since he builds trinity force if you step up past level 6 he just one shots you in ult form even if you're winning the trade super hard.
njrk97 (OCE)
: That is sorta the problem though isn't it. Most of these champs were designed for old Game lengths in mind and have their power curve defined by that, but since Riot was so driven to shorten game lengths that Curve is completely distorted now, either they get too much power to fast, or not enough power. Its the whole Reasons ADCs were having issues a while back, they are designed to be this strong at this time, suddenly though games are no longer that long, so they buff ADC to hit their power faster, but that makes another issue since ADC were designed to be High Impact late Game champs you cant just shorten their Power time or you have the issue that they get way to strong way to fast and champs don't have time to play around that. Honestly having shorter game lengths was the first thing that started to screw up the game.
I don't know about screwing up the game but I do somewhat agree. Everything is sped up and don't get me wrong there isn't much wrong with that, but these champions already have safe laning sometimes, but sometimes it just feels like they scale faster than you hope.
Saezio (EUNE)
: But is it decided past 30 mins? Or was it already decided beforehand?
depends on the team comp lmao. Sometimes games are decided in champ select.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: i did the math in that lux and syndra both have more or less the same damage but you seem to like to pick off words and shove them in my mouths . renekton and panth are both good atm lol so ya how hard to play is not taken into account much when it come to balance (add in champions like jax and soraka who are also doing good)
I'm aware of this, renekton wasn't even weak and they stillb uffed him. They need to reward skill in this game, not just bullshit 3 abilties that one shot you.
: Yes but you need to stop looking at what you cant change and focus on what you can do better than the other player (per player) I play pyke and rakan support so I know how lux and brand can be. I try not to under/overestimate them just because I consider their champs are "easy".
I get this, I understand they can one shot you, what I'm saying is that they SHOULDN'T be able to one shot you with the items they build since they have such high base damage.
: Lmao amazing rant. But change that tilted though. Its not 'Sick and tired of bad teammates' it should be more like 'sick and tired of how dogshit I am'. You are fucking bronze and you have the audacity to blame your teams ? You have 430 games in bronze .... Yuck that's pathetic. Lemme tell you a fact. Its not your teams its you whose bad. Cause no one would be stuck in bronze if they are good. Like you cant even 1v9 in bronze games ??? Pathetic. This is all idiots like you can do. Come on boards and cry. Cause shitters like you cant get better at the game and have no other option than crying. Learn to carry and climb rather than shit your pants and beg for your team to carry. hell na you aint never climbing. enjoy the taste of dirt in bronze
calm tf down, yea he's a bit on the bad side but that doesn't mean you flame like this. You probably aren't much better.
: Quitters Do Not Belong in Ranked
This has to be the stupidest thing I've ever read. If a game is not winnable you ff. if they're at your inhib at 15 minutes and everyone had double-digit deaths,the game is lost. I'd rather go to the next game where it's winnable than stay in a game that I know is just going to end poorly. When you get to high plat/low diamond, people surrender because games can snowball out of control. I lost a 12-minute game the other day because we opened mid. No one wants to go through a game that they aren't going to learn or have fun.
: > [{quoted}](name=Aye Yo Im Moko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RjBXAE9x,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T03:18:09.353+0000) > > Reply to your 1st comment: Lux's ult is much more frequently used. She has a very lux cd on her ult since she has 40% CDR on it ALONE if she kills someone/target dies within 3 seconds or whatever. Xerath's stun can't go through minions and has many hard to hit skill shots. He also has nothing but ranged damage. Lux has a shield that's VERY VERY HEAVY, literally competes with the summoner spell Barrier. you talked about one shotting from behind, now you name other lux advantage that have nothing to one shoting and lux skill shots (out side of E) are in fact hard to hit (her ulti is not that hard to dodge if you can move btw) also lux shield is not instant or at least not 2/3 of it > Xerath is a special case because he has to hit skill shots. His ult is a 3 part combo. Why shouldn't 3 part combos have more damage when it requires more skill? on top of that lux ult has cdr. Xerath's ult doesn't. all mages have to hit skill shots xerath can do more or less lux damage combo by hitting 1-2 oh his ulti balls he can one shot you just like lux is what im trying to say, who is better is completely a different issue. > Once again, syndra is harder to play than lux, her e has a high ratio because of the fact that it's a 2 part spell. You have to put that the orb and then e which gives her opponent time to react to it and position themselves. Yes, it can go through minions but it's a 2 part combo just like xerath ult. It isn't just 1 form of damage, it's 2 separates forms of damage. On top of syndra, she doesn't even have a passive for 1/3 of the game. She needs level 6 to start to do heavy damage with her combos. Lux has 4 forms of damage alone with a summoner spell for a shield. At level 6 Barrier blocks 215 damage. at rank 1 lux's shield blocks 150 + 20% ap & 40% returning.) so let's just go back and show level 3 barrier shield size vs lux level 3 W since that's the best time to compare it. harder to play should not be taken into balance or else pyke should be always better then blitz but thats not the case for those 2, her E was not where most of her damage come from btw its her Q ulti and QE is pretty quick as far as i saw in my games (which tend to be against plat-diamond in normals for some reason), all of that dont matter anyway because my point is to null you claim those champions cant do what lux do when behind and will , syndra can do what lux do easily in term of damage was my point. > Level 1 W = 150 + 60% AP while barrier gives you 155 at level 3. So in theory as long as lux has AP, her w is better than barrier. Does that sound normal to you? A level 3 ability is the same as a 3 minute cooldown summoner spell? (As long as lux has any form of AP) i like how you completely detched the fact we were talking about one shoting as you were claiming lux one shot you from behind when syndra/xerath stay behind and now you talk about the shield ok in comparison barrier is not delayed like lux W and summoner spells are not always overpowered versions of normal spells (look flash vs ezreal E) summoner spells are just extra spells to null your own weakness (taking barrier on someone who need some sort of a defensive ability) or improve your strengths (taking flash on like everyone even those with mobility) > Syndra's abilities are much easier to dodge imo because most of it is delayed and you can dodge most of her damage. If we were to say lux and syndra are similar. syndra's w = lux's e. Lux doesn't even have to land the ability since her e naturally slows as long as someone is in it. and it gives you extra damage from your passive. Syndra has a smaller sized w and has to land it to slow the target. Syndra also can't do damage unless her balls are on the ground hence the reason she's a much harder champion. Lux just has to q e r someone and maybe throw in 1 or 2 autos to kill someone. Also. There's no way "syndra at level 11 4 balls combo (3 points in E) have 1000 damage + 275 % ap ratio ." because you're thinking of late game syndra, lux can be level 11 and one shot you the same way but from farther away lmfao. all lux abilitys except for E little decent aoe are straight forward and easy to dodge E slow is way to short on explode that you will have time to dodge Q easily unless you were in the middle of E for long which is pretty hard to happen (i mean you see it flying you start walking away from it) lux passive only trigger on autos/ultimates (i counted ultimate trigger btw) aka she will get into your attack range to get more damage which is an open window to trade back if you needed. lux have to hit a Q which easily dodged so (she combo from far away!!) is not a great argument when she need to hit syndra 4 balls combo deal 1000 + 275 ap ratio go check it your self 230 Q + 70 W = 300 + 160 E = 460 + (4 X 135 R = 540) 1000 and ap ratio are 65 + 70 + 60 + (4X20) = 275 > What you're telling me is that Syndra is much harder than lux, but only has 50% more than lux from 225 to syndra's 275%? hard to play was never part of the balance out side of those who having high skill floor need to be worst for the average player, this thread look like being turned into whos better instant of discussion if mages bot have counter play or not which they do have counter plays
Okay honestly...I think we're done talking here, you were making a decent argument before you said "harder to play should not be taken into balance" LMAO WHAT? why would something braindead and easy be able to one shot, yet someone who takes skill and great rotations not be able to do damage? Lux is a simple braindead champ. you q>e>r with an auto. and most likely they're dead of 10 hp. That's like riven and renekton. I would I bother playing riven where I would have to press: q + AA + q + AAa +q + AA +w +AA +e +aa to kill someone, when I could just play renekton and press e+w+q+ AA? Make sense? Harder to play should always be more rewarding, It's like pantheon, why reward him with so much damage early if all he does is press q and walk away with no counterplay. Syndra requires preparation, such as multiple balls on the floor, lux just needs to see a target and press q>e>r.
: If you know their range why dont you stay out of it? Then when they push you push so they walk into your range. Edit: Ive been a mage main since day 1 (funny enough malphite was the first champ I ever played). Hopefully my experience as apposed to rank helps you on the rift. Just do the opposite of what youre thinking then do what youre thinking when they think youre gonna do the opposite, switch it up and remember! IF YOU CAN DODGE A WRENCH YOU CAN DODGE A SPELL!
Don't get me wrong, I can dodge lux skillshots, it's just aids when she's behind building support items, she can one shot me. Like you shouldn't be able to do 85% of someone's hp when behind AND building support items.
: lux combo level 11 (lvl 3 Q lvl 5 E and lvl 2 ulti with around 100+20% damage passive trigger) is 910 base + 225% ap ratio mostly coming from ultimate (without ulti its 400 damage with 135%) xerath combo level 11 is 500 + 211% without ulti 1 hit of the ulti will make xerath deal more or less the same damage as lux and he can hit more then one frankly the only reason you dont see xerath in bot lane supp as much as lux/brand/vel/zyra is he kinda fuck the wave with his poke tools and kinda harder to play for the avarage player. syndra at level 11 4 balls combo (3 points in E) have 1000 damage + 275 % ap ratio . so in term of one shoting it can happen in any of the 3 with same items of course lux have better range then syndra but syndra combo is imo harder to dodge but i will leave that aside. also did i say you never play mages? i said you main the class that dont have real counter play other then going at their face and killing them before they kill you. you are plat? congrats and then? that does not change the fact that marksman have the least counter play of any class (out side of certain marksman like ezreal/draven/jhin).
Reply to your 1st comment: Lux's ult is much more frequently used. She has a very lux cd on her ult since she has 40% CDR on it ALONE if she kills someone/target dies within 3 seconds or whatever. Xerath's stun can't go through minions and has many hard to hit skill shots. He also has nothing but ranged damage. Lux has a shield that's VERY VERY HEAVY, literally competes with the summoner spell Barrier. Xerath is a special case because he has to hit skill shots. His ult is a 3 part combo. Why shouldn't 3 part combos have more damage when it requires more skill? on top of that lux ult has cdr. Xerath's ult doesn't. Once again, syndra is harder to play than lux, her e has a high ratio because of the fact that it's a 2 part spell. You have to put that the orb and then e which gives her opponent time to react to it and position themselves. Yes, it can go through minions but it's a 2 part combo just like xerath ult. It isn't just 1 form of damage, it's 2 separates forms of damage. On top of syndra, she doesn't even have a passive for 1/3 of the game. She needs level 6 to start to do heavy damage with her combos. Lux has 4 forms of damage alone with a summoner spell for a shield. At level 6 Barrier blocks 215 damage. at rank 1 lux's shield blocks 150 + 20% ap & 40% returning.) so let's just go back and show level 3 barrier shield size vs lux level 3 W since that's the best time to compare it. Level 1 W = 150 + 60% AP while barrier gives you 155 at level 3. So in theory as long as lux has AP, her w is better than barrier. Does that sound normal to you? A level 3 ability is the same as a 3 minute cooldown summoner spell? (As long as lux has any form of AP) Syndra's abilities are much easier to dodge imo because most of it is delayed and you can dodge most of her damage. If we were to say lux and syndra are similar. syndra's w = lux's e. Lux doesn't even have to land the ability since her e naturally slows as long as someone is in it. and it gives you extra damage from your passive. Syndra has a smaller sized w and has to land it to slow the target. Syndra also can't do damage unless her balls are on the ground hence the reason she's a much harder champion. Lux just has to q e r someone and maybe throw in 1 or 2 autos to kill someone. Also. There's no way "syndra at level 11 4 balls combo (3 points in E) have 1000 damage + 275 % ap ratio ." because you're thinking of late game syndra, lux can be level 11 and one shot you the same way but from farther away lmfao. What you're telling me is that Syndra is much harder than lux, but only has 50% more than lux from 225 to syndra's 275%?
: complain about mages having no counterplay his main is the adc or in other words the class that auto attack others to death from range did not know side stepping dont count as counter play but having to reach and kill the adc or die trying count as counterplay {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} also forgeting that ad and ap amount and scaling are different 1000 ap is like 600 ad and 100% ad scaling is transformed into 50¬70% ap scaling depending if it is bonus ad or not (sylas)
???? I literally play xerath, kat, syndra. Are those not skill shot champs? The difference between them is that when they're behind they're behind. When lux is behind, they still one shot you, same as brand. even if brand is behind he can still do 11% of your max hp + scaling ap. I main adc, but I play mid lane as well. Sorry you don't look into everything about my profile or even my previous seasons when I legit mained zyra and nami. Next time before you flame, try actually looking me up. Btw, gl getting out of gold. PS: I'm plat 1 so I'm pretty damn sure I know how to "sidestep"
: You miss spelled “make all damage items less good”. There ya go. Fixed it for you.
I'm not sure about all but I wouldn't mind a few damage items being nerfed.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: It's been 2 years, maybe more, since lux, brand ,zyra and some other mages started being played on bot lane. ADJUST TO THE META ALREADY. No counterplay? Learn to side step. Champions that 100% of their damage can be denied by the move command need to hurt when they hit you. Seriously. Mages have so many counters in this meta it's ridiculous.
Also, I decided to look at my match history. out of 22 games. The last 7 had a lux in them. so almost 33% there is a lux. I just went to go look. Lux has the 2nd highest winrate as support at 52% with a 8% play rate. the 1st is sona becasue sona is pretty damn good but she doesn't 1 shot, which is why it feels fair to play against.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: It's been 2 years, maybe more, since lux, brand ,zyra and some other mages started being played on bot lane. ADJUST TO THE META ALREADY. No counterplay? Learn to side step. Champions that 100% of their damage can be denied by the move command need to hurt when they hit you. Seriously. Mages have so many counters in this meta it's ridiculous.
I do sidestep LMAO Not sure if this is a troll or not. I'm playing against lux almost every other game because people know she is busted. If I ult her as varus she can zhonyas every 90 seconds. if she ults me I can only stop watch once. (as an adc that is) Brand does 11% of your max hp. That counters, tanks, other mages, ADCS, and every other role their is. I'm fine with zyra, I actually find her to be a bit annoying but not to the point where she literally one shots you without you having to do anything. Most of all these champions have aoe, so there isn't exactly "counterplay" to it. you can't dodge 1/2 of brands abilitites and if you get close to your teammate at all you literally kill them. Lux, can 1 shot you with a combo that has honest to go no skill to one shot you. Even bjergsen played Lux in LCS because he ult cooldown is 30 seconds.... Lux's literally press R to clear waves instead of killing people because it'll be back up by the time they come back to lane LMAO.
Yenn (NA)
: She can't one shot you with those items, her full combo will only do maybe 70% of your health. And her damage is balanced around her entire kit being avoidable, so if she kills you, it's because you didn't dodge a Q and someone else already damaged you
https://imgur.com/a/Dr9Ca4R I had 1511/1788 HP which is 84.5% of my hp. I could've sworn you said with those items she couldn't do more than 70% WHICH IS STILL FUCKING HIGH BECAUSE SHE'S A "support" She literally did more damage than zed lmfao. I had a stopwatch and I didn't think I was just going to flat out get 1 shot by her. She literally did 85% of my hp (and probably even more) with the items she had.... you think that's okay?
: Super Little? She does have 33 MPen from morello and sorc shoes. And I'm guessing that blasting wand was going to built into the Void Staff. Hmm... Frost Fang (20AP), Morello (70AP), Blasting (40AP), Athene (30AP) and Dark Seal (10-40AP). So 170-200AP without runes with likely her Q+E maxed out. That should be 360 max dmg on E, 390 max dmg on Q and 550 max dmg on a skill lvl 2 R. That's max dmg values if her MPen completely negates your natural MR. Level 17 Varus has 38 MR naturally, and she has 33 MPen. Ignoring runes that might boost MR or MPen. Level 17 Varus should have 1800 health though. Max values on Lux damage without weaving some empowered Auto Attacks in her combo should top out at 1300. Her passive bonus damage on autos is 200 max dmg which doesn't include the actual auto damage. So theoretically she might be able to full rotation Varus with two auto attacks weaved into her combo. Possibly. I doubt I could do it but I have often missed skill shots on stationary targets. I'm wondering how much AP she might have in her runes. I'm not sure how it will boost her initial 1300 up too much higher, but it might be enough to get it that she only needs one empowered Auto Attack instead of two.
oh and to answer your question, she has literally no AP in her runes LMAO https://imgur.com/a/X77T3os no adaptive damage or anything, just survivability. and cdr. Which dumbfounds me because she has literally no damage. but can full combo me.
Yenn (NA)
: She can't one shot you with those items, her full combo will only do maybe 70% of your health. And her damage is balanced around her entire kit being avoidable, so if she kills you, it's because you didn't dodge a Q and someone else already damaged you
I actually went to practice mode to see what her damage was looking like with the items that she had, and yea it was 600 from ult, 200 from passive, 410 from e, and 450-470 from Q. This totaled up to 1660-ish PLUS her ult refreshing her passive to total up to another 200 damage making it 1860 while only having 221 AP, not including the magic pen she had from sorcery shoes and oblivion orb/Morello. So I decided to look at the replay. Right before I got legit blown up, I had 1,510 HP and 37 MR. So I'm looking back at the replay once again and this is her damage. Passive: 204 Magic damage Q: 405 W: 124 base shield and when it returns it totals up to 248 + the original 124 equaling out to 372 shields. E: 377 R: 566 + Refresh passive = 770 Aery: 34.71 + 22 = 56.71 Scorch: 15 So adding up all these numbers equal out to 1,623 damage. WITH THOSE ITEMS THAT "can't one-shot you with those items" The best part it. I didn't even calculate the Magic pen AT ALL. So with 221 AP, she can do 1,623 damage + Magic pen.
: Super Little? She does have 33 MPen from morello and sorc shoes. And I'm guessing that blasting wand was going to built into the Void Staff. Hmm... Frost Fang (20AP), Morello (70AP), Blasting (40AP), Athene (30AP) and Dark Seal (10-40AP). So 170-200AP without runes with likely her Q+E maxed out. That should be 360 max dmg on E, 390 max dmg on Q and 550 max dmg on a skill lvl 2 R. That's max dmg values if her MPen completely negates your natural MR. Level 17 Varus has 38 MR naturally, and she has 33 MPen. Ignoring runes that might boost MR or MPen. Level 17 Varus should have 1800 health though. Max values on Lux damage without weaving some empowered Auto Attacks in her combo should top out at 1300. Her passive bonus damage on autos is 200 max dmg which doesn't include the actual auto damage. So theoretically she might be able to full rotation Varus with two auto attacks weaved into her combo. Possibly. I doubt I could do it but I have often missed skill shots on stationary targets. I'm wondering how much AP she might have in her runes. I'm not sure how it will boost her initial 1300 up too much higher, but it might be enough to get it that she only needs one empowered Auto Attack instead of two.
I actually went to practice mode to see what her damage was looking like with the items that she had, and yea it was 600 from ult, 200 from passive, 410 from e, and 450-470 from Q. This totaled up to 1660-ish PLUS her ult refreshing her passive to total up to another 200 damage making it 1860 while only having 221 AP, not including the magic pen she had from sorcery shoes and oblivion orb/Morello. So I decided to look at the replay. Right before I got legit blown up, I had 1,510 HP and 37 MR. So I'm looking back at the replay once again and this is her damage. Passive: 204 Magic damage Q: 405 W: 124 base shield and when it returns it totals up to 248 + the original 124 equaling out to 372 shields. E: 377 R: 566 + Refresh passive = 770 Aery: 34.71 + 22 = 56.71 Scorch: 15 So adding up all these numbers equal out to 1,623 damage. WITH THOSE ITEMS THAT "can't one-shot you with those items" The best part it. I didn't even calculate the Magic pen AT ALL. So with 221 AP, she can do 1,623 damage + Magic pen.
Mr Elessar (EUNE)
: >Chad Thundercock
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Elessar,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEBM4Iyq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-23T19:22:38.242+0000) > > yea his name made me laugh too lmao
Yenn (NA)
: She can't one shot you with those items, her full combo will only do maybe 70% of your health. And her damage is balanced around her entire kit being avoidable, so if she kills you, it's because you didn't dodge a Q and someone else already damaged you
> [{quoted}](name=Yenn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEBM4Iyq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-23T18:55:12.713+0000) > > She can't one shot you with those items, her full combo will only do maybe 70% of your health. > > And her damage is balanced around her entire kit being avoidable, so if she kills you, it's because you didn't dodge a Q and someone else already damaged you is there a way that I could show you the replay?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

Devil Demoko

Level 258 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion