: Revert Akali. 10 Nerfs after rework = rework was a failure.
You know a champion is bad when you cant even solo dragon at lvl 13. and that was before the 10+ nerfs on her. just revert her. this "new champion" is a piece of shit.
: Revert Akali. 10 Nerfs after rework = rework was a failure.
JUST REVERT AKALI I WANT MY MAIN. NEVER GOT BOARD OF PLAYING THE OLD AKALI NOW I CANT EVEN PLAY HER SHE IS SO BAD AND NO FUN TO PLAY. REVERT AKALI. I CANNOT SAY THAT ENOUGH REWORK WAS AND IS A FAILURE.
: I'm not going to lie if you think old akali was more healthy then you most likely never played or played vs old akali.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VUTWvTM7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-20T22:10:26.977+0000) > > I'm not going to lie if you think old akali was more healthy then you most likely never played or played vs old akali. well i mained akali before rework sooo... i feel like your comment is invalid
: i didnt want akali or irella reworked i really enjoyed playing them havent touched them since they dont even really share their old playstyle at all i just moved on
> [{quoted}](name=spiceyking,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5sNVJMKs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-18T04:25:15.802+0000) > > i didnt want akali or irella reworked i really enjoyed playing them havent touched them since they dont even really share their old playstyle at all i just moved on i agree 100% i never wanted the rework i loved playing akali she was my main. now i dont play her, she isnt fun to play and shes weak as fuck. if old akali S8 laned against this "new" akali she would eat this piece of trash champ.
: Yea, make her how broken she was before the rework
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VUTWvTM7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-20T21:19:05.419+0000) > > Yea, make her how broken she was before the rework She wasnt even broken. people who knew what they were doing against her could shut her down early and make her irrelevant. and people who knew how to play her could play smart and dominate a game. i hope they revert her back to what she was. this "new" version sucks ass and is not fun to play.
Charnel (NA)
: I don't appreciate the biased pole you got going on there... Is she in the can compared to champs like sylas? Absolutely. However, she has such a high skill level to play that there is a discrepancy between low and high elo players. I would hate to see a revert because she'd be another brain dead champion like garen. Those auto aiming champs are just not fun to play or play against. I know she's not fun for the majority of players due to the current state. She's most definitely alot harder to use and keep up with the rest of the meta. I agree it's a problem but, this new kit is the most fun and interesting thing I've seen come out of riot in a while. I still play her and do fine most games because I've practiced her alot. So many people cried over her in low elos when it was high elo that had the biggest problem. She's an easy glass cannon to kill if you cc her once but rewards the player for outplaying champs. She's definitely not as safe as other assassin's or champs like zed and rengoo. Riot always over does things like the tahm and naut buffs (and these darn bruisers). They'll dial it back eventually. Trust me they don't want another ryze. Just be patient they even fixed aatrox somehow.
> [{quoted}](name=Charnel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fd86kj5r,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-06-20T00:41:26.256+0000) > > I don't appreciate the biased pole you got going on there... Is she in the can compared to champs like sylas? Absolutely. However, she has such a high skill level to play that there is a discrepancy between low and high elo players. I would hate to see a revert because she'd be another brain dead champion like garen. Those auto aiming champs are just not fun to play or play against. I know she's not fun for the majority of players due to the current state. She's most definitely alot harder to use and keep up with the rest of the meta. I agree it's a problem but, this new kit is the most fun and interesting thing I've seen come out of riot in a while. I still play her and do fine most games because I've practiced her alot. So many people cried over her in low elos when it was high elo that had the biggest problem. She's an easy glass cannon to kill if you cc her once but rewards the player for outplaying champs. She's definitely not as safe as other assassin's or champs like zed and rengoo. Riot always over does things like the tahm and naut buffs (and these darn bruisers). They'll dial it back eventually. Trust me they don't want another ryze. Just be patient they even fixed aatrox somehow. thank you for your opinion. but i disagree with you. i no longer have fun playing this champion. she isnt fun she does no damage and has no reliable escape or survival-ability. the kit is not rewarding to play. I laugh when someone picks her against me in solo que because its a free win. If old Akali S8 were to lane against this "new" Akali, S8 version would eat this piece of trash champ. i also disagree with you saying she was a braindead champ you had to pick and choose your battles and know what you were doing to be effective with her.
: > [{quoted}](name=DevilSlayerGray,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fd86kj5r,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-06-14T17:08:45.173+0000) > > i disagree. she was high risk high reward. it was up to player skill to play smart and get fed to become unstoppable. Noone should be unstoppable via stats bro
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fd86kj5r,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T01:46:24.768+0000) > > Noone should be unstoppable via stats bro lol almost anyone can become unstoppable, with the exception of a few really bad champs.
Aphilon (NA)
: Old Akali was just a worse katarina, either she snowballed out of control and couldn't be killed. Or she was useless. At least now she has a little bit of utility and team damage instead of just 100-0 someone.
> [{quoted}](name=Aphilon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fd86kj5r,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-14T14:34:44.919+0000) > > Old Akali was just a worse katarina, either she snowballed out of control and couldn't be killed. Or she was useless. At least now she has a little bit of utility and team damage instead of just 100-0 someone. i disagree. she was high risk high reward. it was up to player skill to play smart and get fed to become unstoppable.
: Revert Akali June 2019
I thought by now Riot would have seen that this rework was a complete failure, and revert her back like theyve done with other failed reworks in the past. but nothing yet... plz Riot bring back my main please.
: > [{quoted}](name=DevilSlayerGray,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fd86kj5r,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-13T03:18:11.290+0000) > > her shroud was awesome season 8 this new shroud is straight garbage. no real escape potential like there was before her rework. Now I'm not saying I don't want a revert, but her shroud in s8, or specifically post patch 6.22, felt really clunky and I personally hated it, and I know I wasn't the only one. Like it or not the current shroud is more like pre - patch 6.22 and therefor more true to old Akali than the second iteration of shroud. I never liked that clunky blink on that shroud, revert to pre - patch 6.22 or I don't want it.
> [{quoted}](name=Prestige AkaIi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fd86kj5r,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T12:24:20.767+0000) > > Now I'm not saying I don't want a revert, but her shroud in s8, or specifically post patch 6.22, felt really clunky and I personally hated it, and I know I wasn't the only one. Like it or not the current shroud is more like pre - patch 6.22 and therefor more true to old Akali than the second iteration of shroud. > > I never liked that clunky blink on that shroud, revert to pre - patch 6.22 or I don't want it. the blink for me was amazing. it got me out of so many different situations where i would have died otherwise
Calibur66 (EUW)
: Jesus, she doesn't need reverting, Riot just need to get over their "Every champ needs to have something completely unique" thing and get rid of her true stealth. As soon as they just admit its a nightmare trying to balance her when she has true stealth on her shroud, they can return it to normal stealth or something in between and give her her back all the power they just keep taking and taking so they don't have to nerf the shroud. Do not, for the love of god, revert her to that mess because she is incredibly fun to play, pretty much everyone agrees that everything about her now is better, except for the ridiculous issues with trying to balance around a champ that has true stealth. Nerf the shroud, give her damn damage back.
> [{quoted}](name=Calibur66,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fd86kj5r,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-13T00:07:20.904+0000) > > Jesus, she doesn't need reverting, Riot just need to get over their "Every champ needs to have something completely unique" thing and get rid of her true stealth. > > As soon as they just admit its a nightmare trying to balance her when she has true stealth on her shroud, they can return it to normal stealth or something in between and give her her back all the power they just keep taking and taking so they don't have to nerf the shroud. > > Do not, for the love of god, revert her to that mess because she is incredibly fun to play, pretty much everyone agrees that everything about her now is better, except for the ridiculous issues with trying to balance around a champ that has true stealth. > > Nerf the shroud, give her damn damage back. her shroud was awesome season 8 this new shroud is straight garbage. no real escape potential like there was before her rework.
Rioter Comments

DevilSlayerGray

Level 174 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion