KazKaz (OCE)
: Why is Riven getting her E nerf reverted?
nah nah nah its fine, a riven main told me shes hard to play and I'm just bad
Rioter Comments
: Switch Tryndamere and Aatrox's ults
I mean didn't they remove his revive on ult for a reason?
Rioter Comments
man of tin (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eNEaMyLi,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-06T12:05:06.820+0000) > > kai'sa doesn't remove 80% of my health with no counterplay while untargetable in lane Are you saying you don't like it when a champion has 2 dashes to engage on you, but then also has one more dash in case they somehow fucked up and also have an invisibility area to hide in?! Ridiculous! - ritos banditos, probably
still better than her previous build of point and click stat checking, at least people can fuck up with this one
: That's just called being a bruiser mage, isn't it? Tanky/AP Ryze, Cho'gath, Galio, Maokai, Malphite, Amumu etc can do the same things. They can abuse offensive items with defensive stats, and defensive items with offensive stats.
they don't have free flashes with a slow and silence thats applied immediately and easily
Anatera (NA)
: It's very funny to see Sylas solo kill basically everybody because of his overloaded sustain
I think I remember them even buffing his W heal at one point again and I'm like seriously?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Level 2 ganks ruin top lane
idk last time riot tried to fix early ganks, they made farming the Jg shit
: Oh, and you're just gonna not finish the Mercurial? Hell, compared to Yasuo-- who you can play around-- Malz and Mord don't have other important CC. You never have to waste QSS on anything but their ults. But the vast majority of ADC's don't have single projectiles that matter as much as Malz's and Mord's ults do to them. That said, Randuin's, like most purely defensive items, is lower cost than a damage item. The reason it has weaker components is because the finished item's passive is so powerful against its specified type. Adaptive Helm has similar drawbacks.
you really thought I meant you don't full build it? and what world do you live in where you can outplay a yasuo who knows what hes doing as an adc? hope your team holds him down for you? also your so intent on randuins when its like putting a tiny bandaid on a giant wound in your arm, sure it will reduce some, but not really enough to justify buying it, your an adc squishy, so instead of dieing in 2 seconds you die in 2.5 seconds, and maybe not even that much
: Well you're wrong. And that's the problem with newer players. They're under the misguided assumption that the only defenses they can build are the ones that also come with offensive stats.
even if you are right, why is it okay that one champion forces you to build a pure defence item, other than someone like {{champion:90}} {{champion:82}} {{item:3140}} and even then thats not pure defence
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: The only time i saw a yasuo 1vs5 is when he played against complete and utter monkies. any one with half a brain wouldn't even get to the point where he's fed. Yes, his windwall is stupid and annoying as fuck though
its a hyperbole, but not by much. All it takes is for 1 tornado in a team fight and a good majority of your team is yasuo ulted
: 1.) Yes. The passive on Randuin's specifically means it does not require stacking armor to get use out of it. 2.) If and only if Yasuo is the only physical damage champion on the enemy team, then you've got an argument.
Im saying that an ADC needs all the damage they can get, you see any adcs EVER build omen?
: Um. Yes. It's kind of sad the newer players don't know that damage champs used to fit a defense item into their build. And some older players seem to have forgotten that that's even an option.
you really think in this damage focused meta that 1.) It would do anything on anyone not stacking armor (and even then) 2.) They need damage, can't really afford a pure defense item without losing out on needed damage
: Not really. Irelia maybe. Katarina sometimes. Yasuo, now? Have you even heard of Randuin's? Do you just have a bunch of games where you and 4 level 12 players bring no CC at all into a team with any kind of carry?
yes let me build randuins on Jhin, that sounds like a great idea, not every team is gonna have hard CC and even if they had one or 2, he just has to windwall it and hes good
: So... would you say that just because a champ with a lot of CC, say Ornn, was fed, Olaf should be useless against him?
your forgetting something, one champ 1v5s with ease, the other, not so much
: But this is correct. Getting lucky because the enemy bot int shouldn't matter against a master at the adc-counter champion.
: How the hell do you counter Jax?
nononono, he counters you, with his counter strike
: isn't yasuo the best deigned champ?
and of course the boards fuck up the image
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Levıathan (EUNE)
: How Riot can make a cash grab that people can actually enjoy.
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: And who is the 3rd ?
Rioter Comments
: Yeah, all you got is Tallywhacker and Elise atm, sorry. Also, Eve went from bad to not even a jungler tier with the last nerf so I wouldn't worry about anyone recommending her lol. I'd say if you insist, Karthus would be the only other remotely viable AP jungler atm that can spellcast+AP from a distance. If you don't mind getting up in their faces Amumu with his Q can jump on em. He's a fun lil guy right now. I almost forgot, Fiddle is also okay at the moment, but you gotta master him well. Nidalee is actually really strong right now (like god tier) due to her ability to cancel almost all her animations but you better have challenger level mechanics. Like you can solo clear jg in time for scuttle if you perfect cancel all her animations (even challengers can't do that) But I've seen some top players get super close to doing it while canceling over half. I wouldn't recommend her unless you're literally top 1% of players in the game. If anyone ever fully masters her in pro play they'll have to fix all her animation canceling lol. If you get good enough it almost looks like she's floating though, which is kinda neat. Also, her auto attacks will be invisible unless you reduce to .5x speed in a replay. If you're willing to drop the AP thing, Olaf has a nice axe toss, and graves and kindred are both ok. Karthus and Fiddle are the only ones that really fit your criteria unless you have the reflexes and focus of a god. On that note, it's nice to see Fiddles back in the Jungle and off of support lately, as much as his fear pains my poor head as a JG I like to see a more normal jungle unlike the dumpster that Riot turned the bottom lane into.
actually what about neeko, is she still a viable jg?
: We shouldn't be forced to unlock rerolled skins we don't want.
idk that might be abuseable, might, because you could just use that skin for more reroll fodder
: Yeah, all you got is Tallywhacker and Elise atm, sorry. Also, Eve went from bad to not even a jungler tier with the last nerf so I wouldn't worry about anyone recommending her lol. I'd say if you insist, Karthus would be the only other remotely viable AP jungler atm that can spellcast+AP from a distance. If you don't mind getting up in their faces Amumu with his Q can jump on em. He's a fun lil guy right now. I almost forgot, Fiddle is also okay at the moment, but you gotta master him well. Nidalee is actually really strong right now (like god tier) due to her ability to cancel almost all her animations but you better have challenger level mechanics. Like you can solo clear jg in time for scuttle if you perfect cancel all her animations (even challengers can't do that) But I've seen some top players get super close to doing it while canceling over half. I wouldn't recommend her unless you're literally top 1% of players in the game. If anyone ever fully masters her in pro play they'll have to fix all her animation canceling lol. If you get good enough it almost looks like she's floating though, which is kinda neat. Also, her auto attacks will be invisible unless you reduce to .5x speed in a replay. If you're willing to drop the AP thing, Olaf has a nice axe toss, and graves and kindred are both ok. Karthus and Fiddle are the only ones that really fit your criteria unless you have the reflexes and focus of a god. On that note, it's nice to see Fiddles back in the Jungle and off of support lately, as much as his fear pains my poor head as a JG I like to see a more normal jungle unlike the dumpster that Riot turned the bottom lane into.
that's kinda sad, I want a safe spell caster jg to play, alot of mine are meele and involve getting in peoples faces
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: unpopular opinion: i would rather have a permanent pve mode in the way of odyssey than TT
as long as they don't do those missions were you have to make your teammates only use like one upgrade or something like that
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Barkley (NA)
: No. Its wrong to have farming be a negative option, and a last resort. Farming your jungle is almost always a worse option than just ganking repeatedly in the current meta. Jungle experience is a joke. Unless you're getting kills or AFK farming your jungle, you fall behind. So much so that you become irrelevant. And since AFK farming means zero jungle pressure, and therefore a probable loss -- ganking quickly becomes your only option. And god forbid you make a mistake with your gank and die, or don't get a kill -- then you begin falling irrecoverably behind. Its absolutely punishing, and not very fun to play. Basically whoever gets more successful ganks off, wins. Counter jungling means nothing. Catch up XP is a joke. And games snowball so hard right now that really all you need to do as a jungler is get a couple early ganks off to get a lane ahead, and the game just snowballs from there. Power creep has become such a readily apparent issue in this game that literally everyone can 100-0 everyone else (wtf are resistances?), and so the minute someone gets ahead in lane -- the lane is just over. There is no come back. There is no 1-for-1 tit-for-tat, both laners come out 3-3. None of that. If you get an early kill, you just win the lane, period. And so this has devolved the jungle meta into "Gank as much as humanly possible all the time and do nothing else or you're SOL" Jungling used to be the most cerebral and strategic role to play which is why I fell in love with it and main it. Nowadays its probably the most braindead. Inb4 "Shut up silver scrub low elo trash fk u" even though everything I've said here is accurate, because in this community rank == intelligence, apparently.
its funny riot wanted to lessen level 2 ganks/ganks in general with the xp nerf, but they did the opposite of it
Rioter Comments
Muzen (NA)
: and btw you can also BAN GAREN as i do to darius almost every match in the top lane xD
there's only so many bans {{champion:39}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:8}}
Muzen (NA)
: if you can't beat garen what will you do against darius or mordekaiser? there are good and bad garen players just like every champ. most of the garen players are new to the game and ez to kill, if you can't kill em it's because you don't understand their power spike vs your own. and btw with garen i killed every riven and with riven i killed garen. with garen i killed mundo and with mundo i killed garen. with garen i killed fiora and with fiora i killed garen...and the list goes on and on...what needs to be removed are all these players who complain against a champions because they themselves don't know how to fight them...and yes i can also kill teemo and urgot with garen :).. not the new mordekaiser tho!
love how so many people come to shit on others in rant to inflate their own ego, I never said I can't beat him, I said hes annoying as fuck especially when I'm a meele jg and my top just fed the shit out of him
Bolembwa (EUW)
: Just this. Fall behind as a jungler ? Well you'll stay behind and won't achieve anything. Before someone who never jungled comes in and say it's the same for every other role, no it isn't. As top mid or ad carry you'll eventually come back if you're lucky enough for the ennemy team to not snowball. But they lowered jungle's gold and XP so much that you can't just slow play and farm your way back as a jungler, if you just clean your camps you'll get even more behind.
it makes me mad that they nerfed the XP and gold to reduce level 2 ganks of all things when it didn't really stop it, it just made failing ganks and farming jgs worse because the farm is so bad
: Let's examine that shall we. Let's see how various champs can easily avoid it or outplay it. Veigar E Camille E, W Fiora Q or W (She can Q away to gain some distance quickly) Nautilus W Akali E, W, R Tryndamere E, R Annie Passive Nasus W Ahri R, E Ashe W, Passive Vayne E, Q Kayle Q, W, R Yorick W, E Pantheon Passive Riven Q, W, E Malphite R, Passive Renekton E Nocturne W Sivir E, R Rek,sai E Trundle W, E Vladimir W Zed W, R Wukong W, R Teemo Q, W Vel'Koz E, Q Fizz E, R This is far from exhaustive but I hope to get across the point that almost every single champion in League has a way to easily out play it. Some like Darius don't but he is a rarity. This is why Garen is objectively a bad champion and why he only works vs shit players.
how many of these are actually top? I get that anyone can top but people that are actually toplane and sometimes when your melee you have to try to attack him since hes getting an objective. Another thing, this is Rant boards, not "I'm better than everyone boards, so I insult people who are already mad to make myself feel better"
: Garen is only good vs people with no common sense and map awareness. Legit the only way this champ carries is to get fed relying on people being to stupid to not get caught by surprise by his Q. There is no way vs even a half decent team he does anything useful because they are always gonna see him coming and just kite him out until he runs off with his tail between his legs.
its not that people are surprised by his Q, he gets a movement speed bonus when using it and not many can out run it, also melee champs can't kite garen for obvious reasons
: Don't remember you complaining about
Rioter Comments
: this is true, but he has low cc
does he even need it? he's tanky enough to kill most champions while just spinning on them and able to get out easily if need be
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
FkValeRly (EUW)
: >There is no possible way to itemize against her, especially as a tank. {{item:3194}} >No I'm not low elo, I've been plat and diamond many of times, albeit not on this acc "GUYS IM HIGHELO PLS BELIEF, I MIGHT BE 50% WR GOLD OVER 200 GAMES ON THIS ACC BUT MY MAINS CHALLENJOUR"
I got that as sion, didn't help at all
: They can rant about perceived champion imbalances, just as I can rant about people not checking their facts and blaming a problem with one thing on another.
so people aren't allowed to be mad? kai sa can just melt tanks while also killing squishies as well? why can't you just let it go and not fact check people on rants, we're not here for discussion, we're here to blow off steam and you look like your just here to piss people off.
: Because she built HP% Shred? Also all that resistance is nice, but she also had Guinsoo's. She build anti-tank and killed a tank. Don't know what you're asking here. Pretty much anyone with on hit damage can take her build and smash you with it, its not her. For anyone who's wondering this was Kaisa: Enchantment: Bloodrazor, Infinity Edge, Guinsoo's Rageblade, Mercury's Treads, Runaan's Hurricane, The Bloodthirster
for everyone curious this is rant, not gameplay discussion, let people vent, stop treating it like that
Show more

Dewott610

Level 278 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion