Rioter Comments
: Can you re-watch matches or is there a way to tell if you have already watched a match so I don't waste my time re-watching games for no mission completion.
> [{quoted}](name=zzzaveregejoezzz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GvE0nueM,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-07-14T17:59:22.010+0000) > > Can you re-watch matches or is there a way to tell if you have already watched a match so I don't waste my time re-watching games for no mission completion. Sadly no we cannot know if we watched the match before, but if you want you can open a lot of them and all let them play while watching one of them or doing something else
: Actually you have no right to talk by default when you play Bard no matter the role You can only comunicate with your team via angry chimes noises
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mNIEbw9E,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-10T23:00:03.832+0000) > > Actually you have no right to talk by default when you play Bard no matter the role > > You can only comunicate with your team via angy chimes noises trueeee ''OoTaY''
Yûumi (NA)
: things you hear while playing support
I once heard: ''BARD HEAL ME OMGGG'' Me laugh and say'' ''500k points and i didn't know bard was a healer''
: Take their stuff then
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mNIEbw9E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-10T19:58:58.865+0000) > > Take their stuff then So you tell me to grief the grieffer so i can't report them?
Rioter Comments
: I love league for all of it's diverse champs and playstyles.
: Oh boy, got a hextech chest for my S rank game!
Honestly I prefer having a champ that I don't have then a skin on yi that I'll never play. Or even an emote
: i saw someone with a team ward skin already how is that? this was two days ago and it says the 3rd mission is coming out today?
> [{quoted}](name=Darkest Nights,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GvE0nueM,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-06-25T09:26:52.087+0000) > > i saw someone with a team ward skin already how is that? this was two days ago and it says the 3rd mission is coming out today? Some team ward are buyable because they don't have any passes for the team
: 3 cheers for the last balanced/non-toxic champion to be released by Riot Games.
Benihana (EUW)
: i dont get how the missions work since i havn't won anything and it doesn't do any updates im bugging out bro
> [{quoted}](name=Benihana,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GvE0nueM,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-06-10T20:25:41.322+0000) > > i dont get how the missions work since i havn't won anything and it doesn't do any updates im bugging out bro you can send a tick to the riot support
Pakushy (EUW)
: I made a Bard Animation
Bard {{champion:432}}
Vonyalo (EUW)
: educational content... right... They are just cowards that afraid of playing on their main
> [{quoted}](name=Vonyalo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H72AP3yF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-09T16:06:39.297+0000) > > educational content... right... They are just cowards that afraid of playing on their main So you think faker is afraid to play on his main ?
JMYT (EUW)
: When are the next missions going to come out I completed the key fragment ones and haven't had the next?
> [{quoted}](name=JMYT,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GvE0nueM,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-06-09T19:57:29.920+0000) > > When are the next missions going to come out I completed the key fragment ones and haven't had the next? I have no idea, we'll see
: i dont understand i haven't gotten any mission completed and watched lcs last week and this week. i watched the full games and all that shows up is the watch and earn mission. im so confused about this im watching games ive picked{{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}} my team and no rewards
> [{quoted}](name=Gods Lion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GvE0nueM,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-06-09T13:30:57.013+0000) > > i dont understand i haven't gotten any mission completed and watched lcs last week and this week. i watched the full games and all that shows up is the watch and earn mission. im so confused about this im watching games ive picked{{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}} my team and no rewards You should send a ticket to riot games support. My mission got completed right when their game started ( I was wacthing it live ) Now im at 2/3 match watched
Rioter Comments
Leazzi (EUW)
: Okay, but can anyone tell me how am I supposed to choose a team? Because I can't find it anywhere (there's also the fact that I'm stupid and probably blind).
> [{quoted}](name=Leazzi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GvE0nueM,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-05T20:29:24.010+0000) > > Okay, but can anyone tell me how am I supposed to choose a team? Because I can't find it anywhere (there's also the fact that I'm stupid and probably blind). You have to go in the league of legends lolesport reward. Here's a link https://watch.lolesports.com/rewards
: Did all the player base climb all of the sudden during ONE SEASON ?
After my promo games, I got to plat 2 0 lp. I didn’t play ranked for a while and played a couple games. Exactly 7 games lost at 0 lp. I didn’t demote and my first win after that much lost gave me 22 lp. I wasn’t expecting something like this...
: > [{quoted}](name=ThisNoobBard,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GvE0nueM,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-06-03T14:09:31.294+0000) > > 15 weeks If i buy it a few weeks in will i unlock previous weeks missions
> [{quoted}](name=DreamcatcherDami,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GvE0nueM,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-06-04T09:09:53.609+0000) > > If i buy it a few weeks in will i unlock previous weeks missions I think so
Rioter Comments
crabekah (NA)
: So $10 for the chance to earn a chroma and a ward? Hard pass.
> [{quoted}](name=crabekah,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GvE0nueM,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-03T18:19:34.550+0000) > > So $10 for the chance to earn a chroma and a ward? Hard pass. It's a way to support your favorite team. They get 50% of the money of each pass of their team bought.
: How long do the missions last?
> [{quoted}](name=DreamcatcherDami,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GvE0nueM,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-03T08:50:14.859+0000) > > How long do the missions last? 15 weeks
: Its almost like riot doesn't play their own game.
: I watched the c9 vs Fly vod and didn't get my 1/3 reward. I watched it twice just to make sure and on the watchlolesports it shows "rewards are set up correctly for your account"
> [{quoted}](name=C9 Instinct,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GvE0nueM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-02T21:02:17.207+0000) > > I watched the c9 vs Fly vod and didn't get my 1/3 reward. I watched it twice just to make sure and on the watchlolesports it shows "rewards are set up correctly for your account" Yeah it kinda sucks, hope they fix it soon and we don't have to rewatch again
: Mission 4 i won 5 games but watch 3 match of your team lcs I did watch tl vs tsm and didn't get 1 out of 3 watched :( so not sure what to do
Yes same, they are having difficulties with this right now. It should be fix soon.
Rioter Comments
: "Buy our summer pass!"
I was also wondering what it was and was confused because the website didn't tell anything. Even in pbe it's not here...
Rioter Comments
: Welcome to the end of your ranked climb
Im also on my way! Decay are a bit scary because im sometime busy
: **Community:** We want a skin for X because they haven't gotten one in a while. **Riot:** We hear you! Here's this skin for X! We worked really hard on it and we hope you love it as much as we do! **Community:** Ew, not that skin. Delete it and replace it with something else immediately. Do you want a new skin or not? Make up your minds, or Riot just won't bother with you anymore. Honestly, I think this is why Riot avoids making skins for champions like this, because their playerbase will almost always dislike them. They make skins for champions like Lux and Ezreal because they know their fans will almost always be pleased, but the fans of other, less popular champions? Picky things, demanding that Riot delete and replace possibly a year's worth of work. They did this for you. They're sorry you don't like it, but they tried, didn't they? They could have just not bothered, and honestly, with this ungrateful community, they should have.
I can see your point of view but I think they should maybe ask: what theme would you like on this champion. I think they should make a vote and not tell which theme won to keep the suprise.
Rioter Comments
Zeanix (OCE)
: So many skin opportunities with Mordekaiser’s new ult
I hope they make an ultimate skin that you can decide what realm you are into
: i got one from a rioter once for my birthday
Meeting a Riot on your birthday is lucky. I have been playing for 2 years and I saw only one Rioter...
: Bring back Banner of Command
Koinsegg (NA)
: confused about a suspension
Next time, call him bad thing in a good way {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
wolf jade (EUNE)
: 10 games chat restriction
First time I see someone actually accepting and apologizing with this title. I thought you were gonna argue about your restriction. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
YaraUwU (NA)
: Sooo hows neeko atm? Good? Bad? Tomato?
Tomato? You definitely mean potato
Akrid415 (NA)
: Will there ever be a meta
Maybe a change of role
Rioter Comments
Potats (EUNE)
: Ultimate Skin
I honestly would like to see Bard
Neamean (NA)
: Don't waste your vote on Mundo
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Zieba20 (NA)
: Support honors
Didn’t get honor 5 last season cuz of this... 2 days after the preseason starts, i hit honor 5...
: Please Don't Give Vayne The Victorious Skin
: {{champion:82}} is pretty cute
> [{quoted}](name=theveldman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VAvpyEnX,comment-id=002a,timestamp=2019-04-26T13:11:14.684+0000) > > {{champion:82}} is pretty cute Nah gragas is better
: why do all the cute bubbly champions have to be girls?
There’s nothing cuter than big boi Bard {{champion:432}}
: Plat 3 Support main looking for adc duo
Rioter Comments
Fiirnok (NA)
: looking for smurf
You want to play with a smurf or to level a smurf ?
Show more

Diamond Senpai

Level 246 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion