Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: STOP PUTTING UNRANKED PLAYERS IN HIGH SILVER
OP's mentality in ranked is the reason ranked sucks. 1: No idea how matchmaking works 2: No idea how winning games works 3: Blames team for every loss This is the type of person that think you need to report half your team after EVERY loss. Let me educate you. In silver you can carry EVERY game 1v9. No exceptions. If you cant, you are exactly where you should be, if not lower.
Keevur (NA)
: New Automatic Ban System
Yeah so can we get an automatic ban when you claim your main is diamond 3 in Normals draft pick? - No Along with the League Client deleting itself the moment you've pressed enter. - What? Like cool dude, you missed your E and you dived 1v5. I'm here to have fun, not hear you convince yourself that you aren't having a bad game. -What? I want an automatic ban system for posts about wanting automatic ban systems.
: 14 Day ban calling griefers trolls?
It would be very tedious for me to go thru this chatlog and tell you why everything you typed is toxic. So I will instead highlight the things you said that were NOT toxic. Grabherbythekity: im not doing anything wrong Grabherbythekity: thanks bro Grabherbythekity: yea get that gromp Everything else you typed was toxic and your ban was SUPER justified, I feel sorry for anyone matched with or against you. [BTW I am well aware those last 2 were sarcastic and passive aggressive comments, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt to make you look slightly less dumb.]
: No longer able to experiment
Hold on, so let me do a quick recap. 1: You made a new account to beat up on players that are new to the game 2: The system recognized you as NOT a new player and put you against players of your own skill level 3: You attempted an inferior playstyle against these players and lost 4: You have decided to summarize the reason you lost as "the enemy team was trying to win?" Did I get that right? Ok let me respond: 1: Players who "smurf" are never as good as they think they are. 2: Saying someone is "try harding" implies that you sometimes do not try your hardest to win games, which is absolutely toxic and I hope you get ban. [If thats not already the reason you are "smurfing" 3: Maybe there should be a mode where you can try out new things against players of your own skill level : Its called "normals" 4: If your strategy doesnt work when the enemy isnt stupid, its probably just a bad strategy. In summary : I hope you step on a lego
: lets int together and get lp, silver player btw, looking for someone to duo with prefferably a girl
as soon as you turn 18 you can download tinder, you have that to look forward to if this doesnt work out
Aquariuus (OCE)
: A Jax ultimate skin that would actually be... Amazing?
bab0 (NA)
: smurfing in plat looking for big brain duo
150 games in platinum is not "smurfing in plat" that is "stuck in plat"
Geshultz (NA)
: What rune do you find is most underwhelming?
"presence of mind" seems to me the most worthless rune, i have literally never intentionally picked this on any champion in any role because the other options in that tree are VASTLY superior
NotSid (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Disaster 41,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qM01qRdu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-29T08:32:15.248+0000) > > gaming is never going to be a "disorder," it CAN be an "addiction." similar to gambling and alcohol. i think the title of this post is the dumbest thing ive read all night. https://www.usnews.com/news/health-care-news/articles/2017-12-26/excessive-video-gaming-to-be-named-mental-disorder-by-who
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qM01qRdu,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-12-29T09:09:32.358+0000) > > https://www.usnews.com/news/health-care-news/articles/2017-12-26/excessive-video-gaming-to-be-named-mental-disorder-by-who This article goes on to define addiction to the letter and not explain how it can be a disorder AT ALL.
NotSid (NA)
: When gaming becomes a disorder.. will gamers get money from the government?
gaming is never going to be a "disorder," it CAN be an "addiction." similar to gambling and alcohol. i think the title of this post is the dumbest thing ive read all night.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Disaster 41

Level 183 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion