Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Isn't that what the community wants?
> [{quoted}](name=The entire team,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PKnK6zHy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-09T21:46:14.065+0000) > > Isn't that what the community wants? The issue though as an old swain main (pre-rework) is that damage and mobility is just too high in the game now so he either has to be a burst mage are be useless. He still dies very fast so the extra health drain is kind of useless as he will just be blown up or kited
: > [{quoted}](name=Divinemethed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BeHyNN6m,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T07:17:58.539+0000) > > So you endorse people ruining games. A full build vayne farms for what? please explain what you farm for full build? I dont endorse it, basically just saying that there isnt anything that specifically says she cannot farm. Maybe she wants to change builds later. Riot doesn't know
> [{quoted}](name=A Sutpid Idot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BeHyNN6m,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T07:18:51.515+0000) > > I dont endorse it, basically just saying that there isnt anything that specifically says she cannot farm. Maybe she wants to change builds later. Riot doesn't know So Riot can not decide a filter that sees the same person throw 20 games in arrow? Are you saying they are that stupid?
: Ip bans are incredibly easy to avoid. Also, if he wants to farm jungle all game to 'gain items' he can
> [{quoted}](name=A Sutpid Idot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BeHyNN6m,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-10T07:12:17.559+0000) > > Ip bans are incredibly easy to avoid. Also, if he wants to farm jungle all game to 'gain items' he can So you endorse people ruining games. A full build vayne farms for what? please explain what you farm for full build?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Buckeye2002,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Paqyo8AK,comment-id=0003000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-26T00:18:46.862+0000) > > I get that, but use the two together...right now your rank doesnt mean squat...just make 1600--gold.....so if you have an MMR of 1650, then you are Gold 50...….or something similar, right now it's completely different and fluxuates way too much. That doesn't really help. If there was a way to combine both then awesome. As of right now It's way more complicated than "gold 50" specially since it'll feel like you are getting worst when you win. Rank has never meant anything. It has always been nothing but eye candy. Something everyone can understand at a first glance and feel satisfying to climb. Do I think that ranks as they are currently is perfect? No. But as of right now there isn't a better way to achieve that simple "I know where am at and it feels good to climb and frustrating to drop" feeling that the current rank has. Would love it if at the bare minimum you could choose to display your current MMR along with your rank and see how well they match with each other and what sort of players you should be getting paired with and against.
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Paqyo8AK,comment-id=00030002000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-26T01:15:42.274+0000) > > That doesn't really help. If there was a way to combine both then awesome. As of right now It's way more complicated than "gold 50" specially since it'll feel like you are getting worst when you win. > > Rank has never meant anything. It has always been nothing but eye candy. Something everyone can understand at a first glance and feel satisfying to climb. Do I think that ranks as they are currently is perfect? No. But as of right now there isn't a better way to achieve that simple "I know where am at and it feels good to climb and frustrating to drop" feeling that the current rank has. Would love it if at the bare minimum you could choose to display your current MMR along with your rank and see how well they match with each other and what sort of players you should be getting paired with and against. If rank never meant anything how come you have to be a minimum rank to play in the lcs?
: sorry but what is this thread even? you don't get a ban or restriction for leaving a single game so instantly there is no reason we should believe anything you say. Second if network coding is so easy that "10 minutes of analysis" is enough for to find the route of the problem I suggest you go to any ISP or any massive company out there, pretty sure they would love to have someone of your "talents"
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IszJkMqi,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-26T14:16:42.871+0000) > > sorry but what is this thread even? you don't get a ban or restriction for leaving a single game so instantly there is no reason we should believe anything you say. Second if network coding is so easy that "10 minutes of analysis" is enough for to find the route of the problem I suggest you go to any ISP or any massive company out there, pretty sure they would love to have someone of your "talents" Work for Suddenlink check my linkedin. I was a bit tipsy when I typed my rant. The point still stands. They literally programmed a service that interacts with various anti-virus software vendor's list of known Trojans. They did this because they tried to alter League to collect input data in a way that mimics many known Trojans. Essentially (I am assuming it is riot trying to analyze if someone if playing your account that is not you; aka elo boosting) their monitoring techniques are the same as many possible attackers. They should know this will be an issue. It use to be a common problem that most competent companies now recognize and take steps to avoid.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Divinemethed,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FeXH0gP1,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-25T05:28:10.902+0000) > > Then why is it allowed? If there is something that is frustrating for all players why does the company allow it to happen? Do they just not care about their consumers? I think its because the goal isnt always elo boosting. Sometimes you just wanna play with your friends regardless of their skill level. Like, if my friend is plat and im silver, I can never play with him or I'll get banned?
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FeXH0gP1,comment-id=00020000000100000001,timestamp=2019-06-26T01:51:51.140+0000) > > I think its because the goal isnt always elo boosting. Sometimes you just wanna play with your friends regardless of their skill level. Like, if my friend is plat and im silver, I can never play with him or I'll get banned? Flex queue or normal's.....If you just want to play with a friend normals, it sounds like the only reason to queue in ranked is to boost them when normals exist.
IainG10 (EUW)
: 3 days; it took 3 day of losses to send me from G4 to S3; as soon as your MMR drops, kiss your Season goodbye (especially if you are a Support Main, because the shit in Elo Hell just can't be carried from there). I have actually resorted to Maining Mid to try to carry this shitshow now (and gone up to S2). There are games that even an 18/5 Neeko can't carry though...
> [{quoted}](name=IainG10,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WyNMQZzE,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-06-24T17:54:07.423+0000) > > 3 days; it took 3 day of losses to send me from G4 to S3; as soon as your MMR drops, kiss your Season goodbye (especially if you are a Support Main, because the shit in Elo Hell just can't be carried from there). I have actually resorted to Maining Mid to try to carry this shitshow now (and gone up to S2). > > There are games that even an 18/5 Neeko can't carry though... This, I am just leveling another account now was S1 on a 8 game win streak, then the loss streak happen was about 9 games. I finally started to level out, but then I was constantly getting matched with bronze, unranked, and Iron players even in silver 4. It is VERY frustrating when you get matched with an iron/low bronze or unranked adc as a support while in silver. The system expects you to carry them, but it doesn't matter because you simply can not carry an adc who doesn't know how to manage waves, overextends despite warnings, can not attack move.Add on to that there are many duos in bot lane that have a huge advantage. I even had an enemy adc gift me a skin after playing Gallio getting S and yet still getting DESTROYED. If you are support and get the mmr hit you just need a new account or change roles because it is not possible in the role to carry as you can in others. Your only option is to try to play a "mage support" but if you like tanks or enchanters forget it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Divinemethed,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FeXH0gP1,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-13T13:05:48.174+0000) > > Please explain where in my post I shamed the elo booster? I didn't say anything negative about him just said what he is doing. Where is the shame part? If he brags about in chat he is proud of it and does not consider it shameful? Please explain your censorship. As other players have told you, they don't punish playing with a friend in a lower ELO. They do punish getting onto another account, or attempting to sell boosting services. They also care when a player is intentionally deranking in order to boost another player. I do get how this kind of boosting can be bothersome, though.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FeXH0gP1,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-06-13T17:47:43.472+0000) > > As other players have told you, they don't punish playing with a friend in a lower ELO. They do punish getting onto another account, or attempting to sell boosting services. They also care when a player is intentionally deranking in order to boost another player. I do get how this kind of boosting can be bothersome, though. Then why is it allowed? If there is something that is frustrating for all players why does the company allow it to happen? Do they just not care about their consumers?
: I've edited your post to remove the name, as the [Universal Rules](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE) prohibit naming and shaming. If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board. If you did not report them in the post-game, write a [Support ticket](https://support.riotgames.com) or message them on [Twitter](https://twitter.com/RiotSupport) regarding the player.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FeXH0gP1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-13T12:19:15.766+0000) > > I've edited your post to remove the name, as the [Universal Rules](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE) prohibit naming and shaming. > > If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: > > * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) > * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board. > > If you did not report them in the post-game, write a [Support ticket](https://support.riotgames.com) or message them on [Twitter](https://twitter.com/RiotSupport) regarding the player. Please explain where in my post I shamed the elo booster? I didn't say anything negative about him just said what he is doing. Where is the shame part? If he brags about in chat he is proud of it and does not consider it shameful? Please explain your censorship.
: Playing on a low level account is not punishable. Naming and shaming is against the board's rules. Stop grinding games 10 seconds after finishing the last one and people you dislike will disappear.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FeXH0gP1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-13T11:55:47.646+0000) > > Playing on a low level account is not punishable. > > Naming and shaming is against the board's rules. > > Stop grinding games 10 seconds after finishing the last one and people you dislike will disappear. The game was 15 minutes later, also is the truth now considered shaming? Please elaborate if someone is a smurf boosting a friend and you call it for what it is that is shaming? I never said anything bad about him just about the system. How was I shaming anyone but riot? You also didn't anser the question I thought elo boosting was against the rules, why do they allow it to occur then when it is obvious what is happening. Simple IP trace can confirm.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QNM6MEhE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-03T15:46:44.048+0000) > > You need warning to let you know this shit is unacceptable to say to people you don't know whether in League or in real life? LoL > > Enjoy your ban. I guarantee you - if it was "The Whites are responsible for my slow loading time" or "The Christians are responsible...", there wouldn't be any fuss.
> [{quoted}](name=xG Spectre,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QNM6MEhE,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-11-03T15:50:37.722+0000) > > I guarantee you - if it was "The Whites are responsible for my slow loading time" or "The Christians are responsible...", there wouldn't be any fuss. Being Jewish myself(the reference was insulting my parents also many circumcision jokes were included in previous history) I have insulted the whites more then anyone.Yet nothing. I make a joke referencing my parents(jews) banned. I agree with you Sir. This is riot being self hating whites.
zPOOPz (NA)
: > Divinemethed: The Jews are responsible for my slow loading time You need warning to let you know this shit is unacceptable to say to people you don't know whether in League or in real life? LoL Enjoy your ban.
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QNM6MEhE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-03T15:46:44.048+0000) > > You need warning to let you know this shit is unacceptable to say to people you don't know whether in League or in real life? LoL > > Enjoy your ban. I am Jewish and ment it as a reference to my parents lmao, they pay for shit internet. Like I said I can understand the restriction but why no warning?
Rioter Comments
: We haven't gone into depth yet because we don't have a plan solid enough yet to share with you guys. While we try to err on the side of being transparent and try to genrally say things like "this is what we're thinking right now," there is a lot of player scrutiny on the queue design right now and we've made some communication missteps where we thought we were going to. be able to do one thing and ended up having to do another. We'll talk more when we've done some due diligence, and do it in enough time so you have a chance to respond before the season starts this time,
> [{quoted}](name=Ghostcrawler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6wBX4717,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-22T14:54:50.169+0000) > > We haven't gone into depth yet because we don't have a plan solid enough yet to share with you guys. While we try to err on the side of being transparent and try to genrally say things like "this is what we're thinking right now," there is a lot of player scrutiny on the queue design right now and we've made some communication missteps where we thought we were going to. be able to do one thing and ended up having to do another. > > We'll talk more when we've done some due diligence, and do it in enough time so you have a chance to respond before the season starts this time,
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Some find ARURF more fun. Some find Nemesis Draft fun. Some find Poro King fun even after having it repeatedly shoved down our throats. Not every mode needs to appeal to everyone. Not every mode is guaranteed to come back in their original forms. That's just how things are currently.
The Problem is not if ARURF is fun or not the problem is it takes SO LONG to get in a game because people just dodge until they get a good Champion.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Reav3 (NA)
: I <3 the animated series as well! It was just a example of a IP that has constantly devoloped and adapted itself over the years to remain relevant.
Now that it is all random what have you done to make sure it does not become a dodgefest in champion select? I can see it now 30 minutes to get in a a game because everyone just dodges until they get a champ they want.
Rioter Comments
: maybe you should feed less
> [{quoted}](name=CerealBoxOfDoom,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AQ6ARrL0,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-09-04T18:48:04.634+0000) > > maybe you should feed less SO much fail hes talking about EU lcs lmao.
: Hate Speech noun "speech that attacks, threatens, or insults a person or group on the basis of national origin, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability." > You're fucking boosted %%%got, that was my first death fucking so gay There's also a lot of unsportsmanlike text in there.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6o7nZbuZ,comment-id=003a0001000000020000,timestamp=2016-09-01T19:20:53.701+0000) > > Hate Speech > noun > &quot;speech that attacks, threatens, or insults a person or group on the basis of national origin, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability.&quot; > fucking so gay > > There&#x27;s also a lot of unsportsmanlike text in there. Is RiotTryndamere going to suffer punishment for his hate speech towards TSM Reginald?.... I think not. In that case he actually lied and defamed his character could be sued for libel, but bet not any punishment for him from riot.
Rioter Comments
: Congratulations, you nerfed the Utility ADC's
It is all about safety Jhin and Lucian can do stupid damage while being very safe Lucian can just dash dash dash as doublelift demonstrated and jhin doesn't even have to get in the fight just stand there and 100-0 .
: Lucian clicked on R
It is his mobility that is stupid he just way too safe was bitching about this forever but now that doublelift proved it maybe... nvm #LC$bigplays wont be nerfed at all.
: Relegation promotes competition. Without competition, viewership goes down. When viewership plummets, there will be no scene. Reality is.. even big teams such as TSM are dispensable to Riot. Riot may suffer a temporary loss of some enthusiastic fans. Most of these fans will switch to support other teams. Reality is... there are a ton of other teams waiting in line to try to snitch the spots of the top LCS teams.
> [{quoted}](name=Fraggleroc,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=GBjaOYW7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-08-24T07:13:44.355+0000) > > Relegation promotes competition. Without competition, viewership goes down. When viewership plummets, there will be no scene. By your logic no one would watch the NBA,NFL, or MLB.
Linthe (NA)
: So let's say.... best for CLG... No game 1 remake... AND A-Sol is not banned AND CLG wins 1st game... Then what?? TSM cannot adjust?? Or ban A-sol?? What happens the rest of the series?? (Yes.. yes.. dont tell me we dont know.. I KNOW that we dont know.. Just look back at the whole of summer split and guess.)
> [{quoted}](name=Linthe,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=6JMLR4Pd,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-08-22T16:42:21.397+0000) > > So let&#x27;s say.... best for CLG... > > No game 1 remake... AND > > A-Sol is not banned AND > > CLG wins 1st game... > > Then what?? > > TSM cannot adjust?? Or ban A-sol?? > > What happens the rest of the series?? > > (Yes.. yes.. dont tell me we dont know.. I KNOW that we dont know.. Just look back at the whole of summer split and guess.) CLG was losing game one when it was remade...
: Electing to run League on an unsupported Operating System also means you elect to accept the risks that go along with it. Crashes and incompatibilities are far more common on Linux than they are on Windows or Mac OS. I'm a huge fan of Linux, so I understand not wanting to give up League because of your OS, but disconnecting from a match still negatively impacts everyone else in it, regardless of intent. This is a key reason why the system treats all disconnections equally and why penalties cannot be modified. Although I cannot provide support for Linux, I can confirm that most of the crashes that occur during champ select are often caused by brief disconnections from the server. Our [connection guide](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues) is a comprehensive list of steps we ask players take to resolve these types of issues and many of them can still apply to your OS. Let me know if you have any questions.
> [{quoted}](name=Targons Blade,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=EYXe8kxi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-08-23T22:00:33.056+0000) > > Electing to run League on an unsupported Operating System also means you elect to accept the risks that go along with it. Crashes and incompatibilities are far more common on Linux than they are on Windows or Mac OS. I&#x27;m a huge fan of Linux, so I understand not wanting to give up League because of your OS, but disconnecting from a match still negatively impacts everyone else in it, regardless of intent. This is a key reason why the system treats all disconnections equally and why penalties cannot be modified. > > Although I cannot provide support for Linux, I can confirm that most of the crashes that occur during champ select are often caused by brief disconnections from the server. Our [connection guide](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues) is a comprehensive list of steps we ask players take to resolve these types of issues and many of them can still apply to your OS. > > Let me know if you have any questions. Why doesn't one one of the most profitable game companies in the world then make a linux client? Is because a Chinese owned company is put off by open source OS'es?
: > I'm sure even bronze players would appreciate a more competitive game. Even without competitiveness, I'm sure they'd also appreciate not being forced to play with and against premades.
> [{quoted}](name=Keevalroy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6wBX4717,comment-id=00000001000100000000,timestamp=2016-08-22T16:20:17.282+0000) > > Even without competitiveness, I&#x27;m sure they&#x27;d also appreciate not being forced to play with and against premades. This, I am not a great league player Bronze to Silver. However I enjoy playing it after work or on the weekends. That was until it just became A.) premade dives whatever lane is doing good and goes on to stomp your team. Or B.) You get paired with a premade they proceed to work together destroy the enemy team yet you do nothing and only get in the way. Basically you have to group up or you are irrelevant there is no longer the feeling of I did good and contributed to this win or I did bad and was a reason we lost I need to work on this aspect of the game.
: We haven't gone into depth yet because we don't have a plan solid enough yet to share with you guys. While we try to err on the side of being transparent and try to genrally say things like "this is what we're thinking right now," there is a lot of player scrutiny on the queue design right now and we've made some communication missteps where we thought we were going to. be able to do one thing and ended up having to do another. We'll talk more when we've done some due diligence, and do it in enough time so you have a chance to respond before the season starts this time,
> We&#x27;ll talk more when we&#x27;ve done some due diligence, and do it in enough time so you have a chance to respond before the season starts this time, You pretty much ruined ranked this season to the point where even LCS pros do not play it anymore. Yet you haven't even done your "due diligence" yet on how to fix what YOU broke. You killed wow and now you are killing League LCS viewership down, player base down, and number of people streaming down. You just ruin everything then move on to the next nice thing and fuck that up don't you?
: > [{quoted}](name=ExhaustIgniteLee,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=as6j1LyI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-20T02:15:38.494+0000) > > i dont get it Trumps daughter vacationing with Putin's. If what Hillary has gotten away with hasn't ruined her career, something like this shouldn't hurt trump.
> [{quoted}](name=OprahIsMyWaifu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=as6j1LyI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-08-20T02:17:25.477+0000) > > Trumps daughter vacationing with Putin&#x27;s. If what Hillary has gotten away with hasn&#x27;t ruined her career, something like this shouldn&#x27;t hurt trump. That is not Putin's daughter. That is Rupert Murdoch's ex wife wendi deng....... lmao idiots.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Skillz13 (NA)
: Why can't I hit and have a constant 60 fps on max settings with a GTX 960?
It is defiantly a drivers issue. Anytime windows 10 updates it totally screws with Nvidia GPU's it is a real pain in the ass and effects everything it is used for not just league. You might want to check that windows is actually using the GPU and not the integrated graphics. Happened to me once a drastic drop in performance and figured out that it was running on the Intel Integrated Graphics and not the GPU.
Rioter Comments
: Champion Update: Ryze, the Rune Mage
So you can teleport super minions from one lane to another inhib tower? Also cant wait for jg mid ryze ult to bot lane will be so fun.
: Flash and other blinks are not affected; only dashes. Poppy's ult is not a standard knockup. As it's charged, it becomes a stronger and stronger knockback, which always displaces enemies in the direction of their own base.
> [{quoted}](name=GaleWinUnleashed,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=NoYXE7gr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-15T15:09:52.831+0000) > > Flash and other blinks are not affected; only dashes. > > Poppy&#x27;s ult is not a standard knockup. As it&#x27;s charged, it becomes a stronger and stronger knockback, which always displaces enemies in the direction of their own base. Oh thanks I thought Ult + steadfast was suppose to knock them up if they were in it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Divinemethed

Level 142 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion