: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Falkentyne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ERXkdPAI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-27T06:02:26.081+0000) > > Oh boy, gonna start this off by saying I do not in any way condone people mistreating others in relation to their sexual orientation, however I feel I need to say a few things Firstly, I do not believe the OP was homophobic. With the context given, it seems that although he had written the word 'f*g', it was not necessarily meant as a blow towards a gay person, but rather as an insult. Similar to calling someone a motherfu**er and not implying they bang their mother, but just use it as an insult. You also called him an 'unparented jerk' however by name calling him like that, it makes you the jerk You also stated that you hate people like him ruining your life, however he never in any way shape or form directly insult you as a person. It's also interesting to note that you added you were gay almost as an afterthought to try and justify your unnecessary tirade
: How many of you one--tricked ranked play last season?
: Because of course they had to change his art to be the stereotypical depiction of a homosexual male (full emphasis on bare midsection, ignoring the rest of the individual). Stay classy, Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=kattzkitti,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEFgwv6g,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-13T21:50:32.141+0000) > > Because of course they had to change his art to be the stereotypical depiction of a homosexual male (full emphasis on bare midsection, ignoring the rest of the individual). Stay classy, Riot. ? have you seen his current one?
: > [{quoted}](name=Doaenel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FRMA4xAa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-10T00:25:37.298+0000) > > most likely a manual ban placed by a rioter You never see those anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=BlackieHammer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FRMA4xAa,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-12-10T01:22:21.010+0000) > > You never see those anymore. wrong, my account was manually banned.
: Sent a support ticket regarding me getting banned off of one game. Here's what I got in response.
Rioter Comments
: Nothing in the "Report a Bug" Hot section
usually most of em get deleted after a little while of em being up since they arent relevant anymore
Jo0o (NA)
: Slurs carry weight due to historical context. The n-word, at least in America, is dehumanizing of blacks and invokes years of slavery and oppression. Essentially, it comes down to dehumanizing connotation. "Cracker" or "Redneck" don't carry anywhere near the same context. There's no period of white oppression, at least in America, that the words could invoke. There's no real weight. When you're using a slur, you're essentially saying this: "You are not my equal. You are beneath me. You are not a human worthy of respect or value. I am rallying behind this word that unifies me with like-minded individuals, and together we hate you." There has never been an anti-white movement with enough power to conjure up a similar message in a single word.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HOL5qA4q,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-29T23:12:33.436+0000) > > Slurs carry weight due to historical context. The n-word, at least in America, is dehumanizing of blacks and invokes years of slavery and oppression. Essentially, it comes down to dehumanizing connotation. > > "Cracker" or "Redneck" don't carry anywhere near the same context. There's no period of white oppression, at least in America, that the words could invoke. There's no real weight. > > When you're using a slur, you're essentially saying this: "You are not my equal. You are beneath me. You are not a human worthy of respect or value. I am rallying behind this word that unifies me with like-minded individuals, and together we hate you." There has never been an anti-white movement with enough power to conjure up a similar message in a single word. Extremely wrong, the Irish were heavily discriminated against upon their arrival in America, and they're white
Chermorg (NA)
: For lack of a better way to say it, the word "redneck" is not as offensive in society as are the zero tolerance words that are in place disparaging other races. People in the south especially **embrace** the term redneck and it has never been about their race - it's been about where they're from. It's not commonly used as an insult. Contrary, there are certain words (the zero tolerance words) that have absolutely no valid meaning, are not embraced, and that almost everyone considers to be racially disparaging and insulting. ---- Also, someone shouldn't be told not to talk about the crackers they had for lunch just because it used to be used as a racial slur. It isn't commonly used as such anymore at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HOL5qA4q,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-29T23:04:16.387+0000) > > For lack of a better way to say it, the word "redneck" is not as offensive in society as are the zero tolerance words that are in place disparaging other races. People in the south especially **embrace** the term redneck and it has never been about their race - it's been about where they're from. It's not commonly used as an insult. > > Contrary, there are certain words (the zero tolerance words) that have absolutely no valid meaning, are not embraced, and that almost everyone considers to be racially disparaging and insulting. > > ---- > > Also, someone shouldn't be told not to talk about the crackers they had for lunch just because it used to be used as a racial slur. It isn't commonly used as such anymore at all. name me one time you saw someone refer to crackers as the food item in a league game
Rioter Comments
Arammus (EUW)
: ppl like me who play since season 2 can barely complain about zoe.
nidalee was gutted because of it tho, yet they released a champ that does the same, if not more damage than old nidalee did
Rioter Comments
: So.... League of Legends Tower Defense?
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kg3q9JEa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-21T03:15:19.849+0000) > > So.... League of Legends Tower Defense? Pretty much! I enjoyed those types of game so much when I was younger, and imo Nexus Siege doesn't really appeal to me.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: On how to introduce an lgbt character to League
: Touching base on Runes Balance for Pre-season
Honestly, you guys need to nerf press the attack and electrocute, by far the 2 most oppressive keystones atm i also think the keystone Aery should have a cd, as ive seen multiple people abuse this for 30 extra magic dmg for a spam ability Lastly i think you guys should also clarify the keystone Kleptomancy, it says attacking an enemy champ after casting ability uses klepto but it doesnt work for like panth q and point and click abilities, only 'enhanced auto' like gp q ez q etc.
: Is there a reason why the runes are so specialized?
you can edit them in champ select tho
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Starbit (NA)
: I was bored this weekend, so I decided to draw Zoe
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Terrible first game in diamond. Wrongly banned for int feeding after one game.
Ill be real, 14 deaths in a 15 minute game seems nearly impossible.
Rioter Comments
: Certain Jungle based Abilities Seem To Hold back Champions
i disagree, as a hecarim main his w is extremely important not only in jungle but in teamfights as well, healing 20% of all damage dealt in circle is pretty good
Rioter Comments
19980611 (NA)
: 🔒 Banned 2 weeks for hovering alistar jungle
To be completely honest I think they were just fishing for an excuse to get you banned for advertising boosting accounts. Shitty excuse though, hope you get unbanned :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Stiler (NA)
: Harrowings skins for this year a bit lackluster?
pretty sure these aren't even supposed to be harrowing skins tbh. You might be jumping the gun here, harrowing skins will be released soon i think
: > [{quoted}](name=plz challenger,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yZyVwwNR,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-10T17:47:40.366+0000) > > lmao itts been proven multiple times riot sabotages promos, this is just another case to add to the dossier The belief - and the claims - have yet to be proven. It's anecdotal evidence. I could say, "When my dog sneezed a flea bit me. Therefore the dog's sneeze must have caused the flea to bite me." This assumption is incorrect because there is no real cause and effect between the sneeze and the bite. Finding other people who agree with you is not the same thing as being right. That's just finding more people who think similarly to you so that you can feel secure in your beliefs.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yZyVwwNR,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-10T18:16:22.935+0000) > > The belief - and the claims - have yet to be proven. It's anecdotal evidence. I could say, "When my dog sneezed a flea bit me. Therefore the dog's sneeze must have caused the flea to bite me." > > This assumption is incorrect because there is no real cause and effect between the sneeze and the bite. > > Finding other people who agree with you is not the same thing as being right. That's just finding more people who think similarly to you so that you can feel secure in your beliefs. just as i suspected, 8 ranked games this entire season if youre gonna claim what im saying is false, at least understand what im saying lmao, you literally cant say anything if you dont even play the queue
: > [{quoted}](name=plz challenger,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yZyVwwNR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-10T17:13:35.166+0000) > > ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias You associate two events as cause and effect simple because they occur at the same time. That isn't how the world works. Sometimes you get just awful luck. You can't just don a tinfoil hat and blame the system... well you can I guess, but just know that if you do then people will think less of your argument.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yZyVwwNR,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-10T17:26:29.636+0000) > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias > > You associate two events as cause and effect simple because they occur at the same time. That isn't how the world works. > > Sometimes you get just awful luck. You can't just don a tinfoil hat and blame the system... well you can I guess, but just know that if you do then people will think less of your argument. lmao itts been proven multiple times riot sabotages promos, this is just another case to add to the dossier
: Confirmation Bias? I think so.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yZyVwwNR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-10T17:12:16.174+0000) > > Confirmation Bias? I think so. ?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What Do You Find In Common In These Photos?
literally every time you make a post it's to cry about bot lane, can you stop?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Is "Elite Classroom" A scam? I decided to investigate, and find the truth.
Just thought I'd clear a few things up Firstly, the rule was changed after the tournament, previously it hadn't stated ''in the community'', it just stated be active Secondly, I mentioned it in the second post but I'll say it again, I hadn't experienced the thing I wrote firsthand, it was all relayed to me by an informant. Was it a bad idea to post something I wasn't 100% about? Yes. However after hearing it I thought I needed to make a mention of it to get the discord server's side, as they had me banned from their server so I could not communicate with them. Also, he claims they aren't scammers however when they told me I'd get 5$ RP for posting something in the discord chat, they also told me to add the guy who would gift it to me. The friend request was declined and when I made a mention of it in the discord server, I was permanently banned.
: I don't really know the specifics, but I'd really like to see some proof. As of now all you're doing is making claims without any basis. The first post is believable because so many people agreed and had the same experience, but I do wonder why some people did get their prizing, while you all didn't. I played in the tournament, and the tournament rules chat DID say you had to be an active member of the discord to receive prizing, which I'm assuming you weren't. This was the rule in question (It was in place prior to the tournament) [img]https://i.imgur.com/zBQNtKY.png[/img] The whole doxing claims are pointless without any proof, show screencaps or something.
> [{quoted}](name=Necrololicon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xHLMJWaI,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2017-09-16T11:45:54.055+0000) > > I don't really know the specifics, but I'd really like to see some proof. As of now all you're doing is making claims without any basis. The first post is believable because so many people agreed and had the same experience, but I do wonder why some people did get their prizing, while you all didn't. I played in the tournament, and the tournament rules chat DID say you had to be an active member of the discord to receive prizing, which I'm assuming you weren't. This was the rule in question (It was in place prior to the tournament) [img]https://i.imgur.com/zBQNtKY.png[/img] > > The whole doxing claims are pointless without any proof, show screencaps or something. Again, this is a story relayed to me by a friend, I'm not 100% about it because I didn't experience it firsthand, also, once someone is removed from a discord server, all messages disappear and they can't access them
: I say this because you're doing a good thing exposing these fucks, but do you really need to use a quote from "Annie Lolicon"?
> [{quoted}](name=vfactor95,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xHLMJWaI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-15T22:09:21.772+0000) > > I say this because you're doing a good thing exposing these fucks, but do you really need to use a quote from "Annie Lolicon"? lol yeah, i was just looking for anything to use tbh, names dont really matter to me
: OMEGALUL SCAMMAZED OMEGALUL
> [{quoted}](name=Mid Lane Easy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xHLMJWaI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-15T21:50:58.748+0000) > > OMEGALUL SCAMMAZED OMEGALUL Not sure why you're spamming twitch emotes, this is a very serious matter
Rioter Comments
Show more

Doaenel

Level 47 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion