: when you think its you
Lolyicon (EUW)
: I'm actually pretty underweights, but I have bad acne if that helps you.
> [{quoted}](name=Lolyicon,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XEhXmLXH,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-05-06T20:56:09.871+0000) > > I'm actually pretty underweights, but I have bad acne if that helps you. So you're more like the simpson's carnival ride operator kid XD Just say the shit you want to type out loud instead of typing it at them. Works for me anyway.
Choten (NA)
: Suggestion to change/buff Evelynn's Hate Spike
They don't have to drastically change hate spike. Not every element gets completely reworked. I hope they keep hate spike and stealth though.
Lolyicon (EUW)
: Can we please talk about the option to delete ingame chat again?
OP post a picture of yourself please. I feel like you look like the comic book store owner from the simpsons.
: skill doesnt matter in league
Games are decided by the worst player on the team, not the best.
: STOP SAYING IT IS EASY TO GET OUT OF BRONZE
Im sorry op but once you know you can get out of bronze it is in fact easy. There was a time I was you though so I feel your pain.
: Thank you Riot for giving us Gargoyle Stoneplate
: There are alot of replies but it's typically due to fun. Being behind in lane is not fun. Especially toplane. It is very dificult to farm and if they are good you get zoned off and frozen against. The option that is always the right choice is to snowball an advantage. The only reason a jungle or midlaner should go to a losing lane is if a kill/objective is 100% for sure. If I am playing jungle and one of my lanes are losing I just ward up for them and camp other lanes. If they can't use the wards I place to avoid ganks and dives then it's likely that the game is just lost. It's an inefficient use of resourses to attempt to bring a losing lane back into the game. It's far better to simply snowball the advantages you have so hard they can't stop the bleeding.
> [{quoted}](name=Automated Riven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YwNkuYu6,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-04-30T20:07:48.226+0000) > > There are alot of replies but it's typically due to fun. Being behind in lane is not fun. Especially toplane. It is very dificult to farm and if they are good you get zoned off and frozen against. The option that is always the right choice is to snowball an advantage. The only reason a jungle or midlaner should go to a losing lane is if a kill/objective is 100% for sure. If I am playing jungle and one of my lanes are losing I just ward up for them and camp other lanes. If they can't use the wards I place to avoid ganks and dives then it's likely that the game is just lost. It's an inefficient use of resourses to attempt to bring a losing lane back into the game. It's far better to simply snowball the advantages you have so hard they can't stop the bleeding. This. Everything else is garbage.
: Do what dota2 did http://blog.dota2.com/2017/04/matchmaking-update/
> [{quoted}](name=NaniI,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0ZyyE22s,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-05T23:52:22.359+0000) > > Do what dota2 did > http://blog.dota2.com/2017/04/matchmaking-update/ Ha, fuck that. Unless they give us Mark Merril's number too.
: So I'm tilted
Why don't you make a blog about it. Tilted from norms laffo
: getting yelled at by my team for rushing banshies veil first item.
Don't say anything to them. You'll just get punished. Report them all after and watch the dunk screens roll in,
: how do i turn off the thresh announcer?
Funny thing is he sounds like a pirate also. What intern did they get to do this voice?
: If you are on a winning streak
Bampu! Keeping on this page 1 for the next 3 days at least.
: If you are on a winning streak
This needs to be addressed. I think we should start making daily threads about this and flood the board with them. It makes no sense for this to happen. If you're doing well the deck should NOT be stacked against you. Overall MMR should be the only consideration that determines team mates not this phantom win/loss streak MMR bullshit.
: How to beat a fed yi as a champ without cc
IF literally no one has cc on your team u dun goofd. Even if enemy team doesn't have a yi, you're all clowns and deserve the L.
: > > -- Uses the same pick paradigm as ARAM or ARURF. > > ---- Champions are randomised from your own champ pool + the free-to-play rotation. ಠ_ಠ so the same thing that makes aram shitty and easily influenced is going into yet another game mode. Riot's greed is now going to ruin 3 things.
> [{quoted}](name=Stabby Dude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kvdxZb0p,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2017-03-28T00:43:24.512+0000) > > ಠ_ಠ so the same thing that makes aram shitty and easily influenced is going into yet another game mode. Riot's greed is now going to ruin 3 things. How is this greed? This is sloth. Get your deadly sins straight fool.
: yep real mature trying to use a supposed age you made up to justify yourself. you can no easier prove that guy is a kid than you can prove that rioters working for riot are adults to do so beyond a shadow of a doubt you would need official government issued id and the contract they signed to work with riot. same with anyone you want to call a kid on the internet whether you happened to be correct or not
> [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3bh4BEiB,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-26T04:40:30.109+0000) > > yep real mature trying to use a supposed age you made up to justify yourself. you can no easier prove that guy is a kid than you can prove that rioters working for riot are adults to do so beyond a shadow of a doubt you would need official government issued id and the contract they signed to work with riot. same with anyone you want to call a kid on the internet whether you happened to be correct or not Someone needs their diapers changed ;)
: > [{quoted}](name=Doctrorpheus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3bh4BEiB,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-07-26T02:11:24.153+0000) > > Spamming is typing the same thing over and over in chat or otherwise using the chat feature over and over crowding out any other comments in the chat box with your spam. > > It is NOT using the surrender feature of this game that can be used every 3 minutes. > > You kids can call it "spamming surrender" but that is not the punishable offense of spamming. yea, but thats not how punishments work here in league, if you use surrender every 3 minutes, and annoy enough people with it you will get punished, because punishments are largely based on how many times you get reported per game and how many games you get reported in. you can easily not do anything you would consider bad, but annoying your teammates will still get you banned, assuming they report you. and trust me, you get reported for spamming surrender. so, you keep doing whatever you want, just dont be surprised when the bans come in.
> [{quoted}](name=vampirekid13,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3bh4BEiB,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2016-07-26T05:08:43.446+0000) > > yea, but thats not how punishments work here in league, if you use surrender every 3 minutes, and annoy enough people with it you will get punished, because punishments are largely based on how many times you get reported per game and how many games you get reported in. > > you can easily not do anything you would consider bad, but annoying your teammates will still get you banned, assuming they report you. and trust me, you get reported for spamming surrender. so, you keep doing whatever you want, just dont be surprised when the bans come in. No, that's not how the system works. Their reports are FALSE. Them being annoyed by it is their problem. Until a Red says otherwise, you're wrong.
XerShade (NA)
: If your team deny's you more then twice stop. If you want to leave that badly, close the game and take the eventual ban you will receive for leaving so much. I report people like you who spam that annoying f***ing box every three minutes, really distracting when enemies get away because some jerk decides he wants to rage quit and my cursor hits that box instead of the enemy. Oh sorry, you want reason why you "can't" be reported for surrender spamming, my bad let me remove that Assisting Enemy Team reason.
> [{quoted}](name=XerShade,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3bh4BEiB,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-07-11T12:57:27.990+0000) > > If your team deny's you more then twice stop. If you want to leave that badly, close the game and take the eventual ban you will receive for leaving so much. > > I report people like you who spam that annoying f***ing box every three minutes, really distracting when enemies get away because some jerk decides he wants to rage quit and my cursor hits that box instead of the enemy. > > Oh sorry, you want reason why you "can't" be reported for surrender spamming, my bad let me remove that Assisting Enemy Team reason. No, you false report all you want kid. If the grown ups don't want people using it more than once. Then they wouldn't allow it.
: I'm being reported for using the surrender feature.
Spamming is typing the same thing over and over in chat or otherwise using the chat feature over and over crowding out any other comments in the chat box with your spam. It is NOT using the surrender feature of this game that can be used every 3 minutes. You kids can call it "spamming surrender" but that is not the punishable offense of spamming.
: > [{quoted}](name=Doctrorpheus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3bh4BEiB,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-07-11T00:47:56.934+0000) > > Yeah, well when were losing and I don't see a way to win. I use it. That's what it's for. There is no way that should be punishable. Sometimes I'm wrong and we come back and win. Good, that's a nice surprise. I want it clarified that it's not punishable and the reports are false. if you use it every 3 minutes when its off CD, its not a false report, its called spamming. if you spam surrender every 3 minutes or 5 or whatever, i forgot how long it takes to restart a vote, then you absolutely need a ban, because that is annoying as fk.
> [{quoted}](name=vampirekid13,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3bh4BEiB,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-07-11T13:05:01.448+0000) > > if you use it every 3 minutes when its off CD, its not a false report, its called spamming. if you spam surrender every 3 minutes or 5 or whatever, i forgot how long it takes to restart a vote, then you absolutely need a ban, because that is annoying as fk. No! Wrong. I can use the surrender feature every 3 minutes because that is what the company allows us to do.
Rioter Comments
: Can we all agree this is just a eternal preseason?
Ethyreon (NA)
: I see what your saying, but you have to look at it this way. Your ability to climb = your ability to win unfair games. You can't look at solo q as 5 players versus 5 players. It's you and 4 randoms versus 5 randoms. Your luck with randoms will ALWAYS even out given enough games. Randoms are always going to be the same. Maybe you get the worst possible randoms one game and lose, but then get carried by the best possible randoms another. They might as well all be bots. Blaming the randoms doesn't get you anywhere. Don't get me wrong, I've been there when I used to play ranked. Some games feel impossible. And maybe they are. The bottom line is that you should treat every game as winnable. Maybe the difference could be hitting 1 more skill shot, positioning just a little better, or roaming just a little earlier. You have to improve yourself. Looking at games as impossible doesn't help you at all so it's best to not dwell on it. I've tilted myself to hell and back thinking "how can I win with teams like this!?" Another point is that you shouldn't try to do everything. Trick2g is a great example of this. He doesn't try to do the most damage and get every kill and objective. He just tries to get the best possible value for himself every single time. Maybe he gives up drake to push in a wave and take a turret because he knows he can't fight it, even if it means abandoning his team as he would be just another free kill. It's not about winning every fight in every game, it's about winning the highest possible percentage of games with random players. That's what perfection is solo q really is.
> [{quoted}](name=Ethyreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dmiP1aXV,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-07-10T17:45:06.333+0000) > > Your luck with randoms will ALWAYS even out given enough games. Actually NO :D Someone did the actual math about how many games it would take for it to even out and it was astrofuckingnomical. Wish I had a link to that thread, but please stop perpetuating that myth. Edit: Technically it's not a myth if you wish to spend the rest of your life playing this game.
shaiith (NA)
: Using a feature is what it's meant for. Abusing a feature is just a way to annoy. The first is good, the latter is bad.
> [{quoted}](name=shaiith,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3bh4BEiB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-07-11T00:27:08.034+0000) > > Using a feature is what it's meant for. Abusing a feature is just a way to annoy. The first is good, the latter is bad. Yeah, well when were losing and I don't see a way to win. I use it. That's what it's for. There is no way that should be punishable. Sometimes I'm wrong and we come back and win. Good, that's a nice surprise. I want it clarified that it's not punishable and the reports are false.
Rioter Comments
: i think they are making more
> [{quoted}](name=Treeofwar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IL2lFkaE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-10T23:15:40.030+0000) > > i think they are making more They are, but I only saw stuff about timers. Did you see anything like what I mentioned above?
: Reports with no validity won't hurt you. If you keep telling them in chat to forfeit that is really annoying and may be considered negative behavior, but voting to forfeit is not a punishable offense; you can safely ignore them. However, if it's obvious that they have no intention of surrendering, I'd suggest to stop voting for it because that window is annoying as well when you're trying to play.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3bh4BEiB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-10T23:20:56.514+0000) > > Reports with no validity won't hurt you. If you keep telling them in chat to forfeit that is really annoying and may be considered negative behavior, but voting to forfeit is not a punishable offense; you can safely ignore them. However, if it's obvious that they have no intention of surrendering, I'd suggest to stop voting for it because that window is annoying as well when you're trying to play. But who constitutes "they"? 2 people holding 3 others hostage? Also in response to first responder: Apart from nothing sir. Because this is a feature that is built into the game and if this company wants to punish people for using a game play feature that they put into the game they better be upfront about that. This isn't chat. This isn't subjective. It's a binary feature they put in. IF IT IS IN ANYWAY PUNISHABLE TO USE THIS FEATURE THAT NEEDS TO BE PUBLICLY KNOWN.
: I'm being reported for using the surrender feature.
I obviously don't use it when we're winning. This is a feature of the game. Are you implying that I'm not allowed to use it?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Time to disable chat completely?
I'm think of changing my name to Slash Mute All.
Cyst (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Doctrorpheus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RZtHH%%%,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2016-07-10T07:14:09.375+0000) > > What page of that thread do you show up in? I dunno I think I am mention some where in thread... like whole thing maybe.
> [{quoted}](name=Cyst,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RZtHH%%%,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2016-07-10T21:58:25.262+0000) > > I dunno I think I am mention some where in thread... like whole thing maybe. Yeah the whole thread is about you, but do you ever show up and lay down some drama in it or what? I'm not reading 20+ pages of that nonsense I want to get to the good part.
HolpLess (NA)
: Suspended for absolutely nothing....
JUST DON'T TALK TO THESE PEOPLE! MUTE THEM FROM THE VERY START! That's what I do. I know from post game I'm still getting reported though. Someone asked everyone to report me for using the surrender feature yesterday.
Ulanopo (NA)
: Absolutely. When the revolution comes, I would not want you to be in trouble with our new feline overlords.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8E10dAIA,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-07-10T14:55:24.890+0000) > > Absolutely. When the revolution comes, I would not want you to be in trouble with our new feline overlords. Good to know, cause when someone autolocks duo jg and then top feeds 4 kills in 6 min he usually just comes over and sits on the keyboard anyway.
Cyst (NA)
: Are you trying to tell me It isn't okay to flame riot employees (well ex/fired employee now) to the point they cry and try to act tuff on forums than have their husbands come white knight them? http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=147429&page=1 **I been doing it wrong all these years..** {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Cyst,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RZtHH%%%,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-07-10T04:59:27.384+0000) > > Are you trying to tell me > > It isn't okay to flame riot employees (well ex/fired employee now) to the point they cry and try to act tuff on forums > than have their husbands come white knight them? > > http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=147429&page=1 > > **I been doing it wrong all these years..** > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} What page of that thread do you show up in?
Ulanopo (NA)
: Mute the people causing the problem. Don't engage them at all. Don't ask for others to report them. Do your best as you complete the match. Report them after the match. Then... Crush some PlayDoh (two mini containers on my desk at home, _five_ at work). Play with the cat. Watch a movie. Read a book. Get some friends together and play a game. Take a walk. Play a different video game. Clean/do laundry (my friends mock me for my "angry housework"). Complain to your friends on Skype/Vent/TeamSpeak/etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8E10dAIA,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-10T04:07:14.147+0000) > > Mute the people causing the problem. Don't engage them at all. Don't ask for others to report them. > Do your best as you complete the match. > Report them after the match. > > Then... > Crush some PlayDoh (two mini containers on my desk at home, _five_ at work). > Play with the cat. > Watch a movie. > Read a book. > Get some friends together and play a game. > Take a walk. > Play a different video game. > Clean/do laundry (my friends mock me for my "angry housework"). > Complain to your friends on Skype/Vent/TeamSpeak/etc. I don't want to wait till the match is over to pet the cat. Can I do my best to complete the match while petting him?
: Exactly you have evidence, YOU do, but even if you did not have EVIDENCE, the facts would still be the same. So just because I refuse to provide YOU evidence (and you know the reason), doesnt make the facts true. Is that simple enough for you to understand.
> [{quoted}](name=AraMoOse,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=r4GMPq5E,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-01T23:52:35.273+0000) > > To be clear, you are refusing to provide ANYONE with any evidence for your claims. > > Also I'm not really interested in being your Philosophy teacher, but a Fact is by definition true. > > If you're going to try to explain to me your theory of knowledge, I really invite you to read up on the basics at the very least. I can recommend René Descartes, Karl Popper, Immanuel Kant and David Hume. > > If that is too advanced for you, you could always start with Socrates and Plato. It would be extremely beneficial to you and you might be taken a bit more seriously. Yes, and throw in some Camus and Sartre to round him out old chap! This is a hilarious argument.
: How is "KYS" not a bannable offence?
Telling someone to kill themselves is punishable. I don't know if KYS is.
: Pls Rito Ily
You called someone a "fucking jew". Are you really wondering why you're permabanned?
: "toxic fucking cuck"
I don't know how the system works but I feel like it sweeps the chat for keywords. If you reported someone and the system found the keywords it needs to begin building a case against the player it would be cool if you got a screen that told you your report was validated. Then if they got punished you would get the "Thanks we punished this clown!" screen as well. Unfortunately I feel the system will shoot you down for talking at all if enough people report you, but that's another matter.
: I get reported almost every game. Just don't cuss people out and don't feed and you'll be fine.
> [{quoted}](name=BeboSaab,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Pp7X1ZPp,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-07-02T02:12:19.955+0000) > > I get reported almost every game. Just don't cuss people out and don't feed and you'll be fine. Yeah, see that's what I want know. People just firing off these reports. Have you ever been punished before?
: I hope these reports aren't counting against me.
In this match post game we see my team thanking me for the carry. My behavior doesn't change from match to match but if we lose I'm somehow to blame. Also the other team turns on each other like a pack of starving boosted animals. If were going to have an automated behavior system maybe which team won or lost should effect the weight of the reports. Then maybe people like me who are trying to reform could speak in game without being afraid of bans. I want to ask people to ward, but if I do and we lose. I feel like I'm going to be fucked. You earned an S- on Master Yi! Doctrorpheus: gg omniniverous: i told you q O y O p: Well that was embarassing... LoweminnK98 P&R: wow, yi, thank you ViiRuZ left the room. Lord Tryka left the room. Doctrorpheus: yw q O y O p: for the 4 of my teammates lol zacksent left the room. LoweminnK98 P&R: so sorry for fucking it up in the begining Doctrorpheus: no worries BlueTiger45 WAMO: jhin stfu BlueTiger45 WAMO: i carry yo ass Also, I should be rewarded for not cursing that ezreal out after he took my first camp with a fail leash. That's what he's talking about. There was a time when I would've smashed my night table in 2 pieces over something like that. Now I'm reformed though, but still afraid to talk.
Raeyxx (NA)
: You're fine. If anything, this other player could actually get into trouble for calling for reports. I don't think that's viewed as okay.
> [{quoted}](name=Staraniaryanna,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Pp7X1ZPp,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-07-02T01:06:06.478+0000) > > You're fine. If anything, this other player could actually get into trouble for calling for reports. I don't think that's viewed as okay. I know for a fact it's not ok. I've been punished for it before. I no longer do it.
: I hope these reports aren't counting against me.
Do they understand how rampant this behavior is though? Especially when directed at the jungler? This just happened again where someone asked the other team to report me because "I didn't do dick". Someone on the other team told them that asking for reports is reportable. Real tired of these kids. I can't even ask for anything in chat or give any kind of advice or constructive criticism because I know that there's going to be someone that blames the jungler and shoots off an invalid report against me.
: I hope these reports aren't counting against me.
Ok, good. Thank you. Cause I don't know what they're saying about me until after the game. I mute everyone and use pings to communicate.
Rioter Comments
awdaf (NA)
: Explain yourself Riot
If a team had 5 bans they could crap on a whole other team's strat.
Paroe (NA)
: So, can we talk about malzahars new problems yet?
So you want him to do massive dot dmg AND have burst? LAFFO sir LAFFO
RY5 (NA)
: I am extremely toxic and need tips on how to reform before my account gets perma-banned.
Show more

Doctrorpheus

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion