Sentrık (NA)
: Don't start a ranked game if you don't have more than 30 minutes to sink into it.
Y'all in here havin a circlejerk crying about this??? I've got an alternative if you don't have time to play at least 5 games in a row then don't queue up. You should be getting a good warm-up before queuing for any ranked anyways.
: Forced Name Change "TheHomosexual" - How to contest?
fair warning everything about riot's detection system is garbage.
: After getting perma banned all the money you spent is gone
: If your post title has "I was banned because x"
If I posted the exact same thing OP did I would get banned for offensive language and abusive text chat. The double standards. <3 thx rito
: I posted a thread about this exact thing a while ago, its just good sportsmanship
> [{quoted}](name=CauseSCIENCE,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=elrKtoiX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-03T23:50:33.792+0000) > > I posted a thread about this exact thing a while ago, its just good sportsmanship too logical. not good enough.
: Pasting my response there, here. > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=evMq0E7u,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-03T14:43:01.553+0000) > > As nice as it was I do understand why Riot removed it. > > You, as an opponent, can&#x27;t see if they behaved poorly unless they trolled in your line of sight or brought their flaming to all-chat. For all you know you could be honoring someone who was being extremely negative in teamchat or was trolling their team (but you were just unaware of it). > > So collectively it didn&#x27;t make for a great indicator if a person was consistently being honorable.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=elrKtoiX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-03T20:11:53.574+0000) > > Pasting my response there, here. That's not a very valid response considering I get honored time to time from my teammates for trolling and flaming. Then again, rito logic.
: Can we nerf LETHALITY and not Champions?
: I definitely would make a great living and experience a hell of a ride being in Riot's company, that's for certain. But you know, this game been dying for the past 10 years, it's like we don't have over 25 million players playing this game or anything. It'll probably continue to die for the next 10 years probably, and you'll be on the forums on whatever number account you'll be on continuing to say this game is dead. Quite the thing you got going. But we're done here. I'll leave you to your misery. Because you're doing quite good on your own with that.
> [{quoted}](name=Zombie Gerbil,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xeUtN4Bh,comment-id=0001000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-03T03:53:26.726+0000) > > I definitely would make a great living and experience a hell of a ride being in Riot&#x27;s company, that&#x27;s for certain. > But you know, this game been dying for the past 10 years, it&#x27;s like we don&#x27;t have over 25 million players playing this game or anything. It&#x27;ll probably continue to die for the next 10 years probably, and you&#x27;ll be on the forums on whatever number account you&#x27;ll be on continuing to say this game is dead. > > Quite the thing you got going. > But we&#x27;re done here. I&#x27;ll leave you to your misery. Because you&#x27;re doing quite good on your own with that. ^ lmao qq
: Just a reminder that the skill disparity in silver and gold is disgusting
It's funny because I've duoed with multiple diamond players who couldn't even carry >50% of their silver games. How bizarre is that? Some games I would even do better than the diamond. Talk about SBMM.
: Waited 12 Minuets in Que For Someone to Play for 5 Mins and Go AFK on Purpose
I literally just trolled and left 5 mins in and didn't get punished for it, I can still queue up. Yet on another account I responded to someones instigation calling them "noob" and "stupid" since they were cursing and swearing, being extremely verbally abusive/offensive and what do I get nothing other than a permaban while the actual troll is left unpunished<3 the system is good. Also I've had another account that I've had since closed beta get permabanned for no reason other than someone else tried logging into my account now it's locked permanently just because someone else attempted to login. Really nice policies. It's comforting to know that anybody can attempt to unsuccessfully login to any account and have that account permanently banned. Also nice 0.006%. That sure is legitimate. Totally legit stat. I'm sure.
: You weren't permabanned for that. You were penalized for that chat. You get 4 chances. Each tier is: - 10-game chat Restrictions - 25-game chat Restrictions - 14-day ban - Permaban You went through all of them. All those tiers could have been reduced anytime with positive attitudes and honorable showmanship. The only time you'd get a ban is if you went against the Zero-tolerance policy, and their ban is 14-days max. That'd leave you with one chance due to it being a 3rd tier penalty. As for what you did. You consistently griefed your team, insulted them, and harassed them. Creating a negative experience for everyone. Which led them to report you throughout your time playing this game. Avoid doing everything you've said negatively in this chat, and you'll be on a path of improvement with your next account.
> [{quoted}](name=Zombie Gerbil,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xeUtN4Bh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-02T23:34:51.248+0000) > > You weren&#x27;t permabanned for that. > You were penalized for that chat. You get 4 chances. > Each tier is: > > - 10-game chat Restrictions > - 25-game chat Restrictions > - 14-day ban > - Permaban > > You went through all of them. > All those tiers could have been reduced anytime with positive attitudes and honorable showmanship. The only time you&#x27;d get a ban is if you went against the Zero-tolerance policy, and their ban is 14-days max. That&#x27;d leave you with one chance due to it being a 3rd tier penalty. > > As for what you did. You consistently griefed your team, insulted them, and harassed them. Creating a negative experience for everyone. Which led them to report you throughout your time playing this game. Avoid doing everything you&#x27;ve said negatively in this chat, and you&#x27;ll be on a path of improvement with your next account. Really? Nice double standards, it's ironic actually. Considering how many actual toxic trolls continue to plague the game while tilted players get permabanned. There's a good reason you've lost more than half your player-base since 2012. Falsified statistics/information will only get you so far in the 21st century. Good luck with the whole fraudulence thing, Rito Games. And I hope it doesn't catch up to you because that's an expensive lawsuit
Drugoth (NA)
: Permabanned? There are reasons Riot tells you you're 0.006% of the community.
Gotta love it when Rito advertises falsified information & statistics. Please sue them. Fraudulence at its very best.
CiphonW (NA)
: A spoonerism (which is what the name in question is) is in fact a play on words, and one which alludes to the un-jumbled words which are used to make it. In the case of the original post, those un-jumbled words are hate speech, hence the problem.
> [{quoted}](name=CiphonW,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YG9fyhfM,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-06-13T23:15:31.532+0000) > > A spoonerism (which is what the name in question is) is in fact a play on words, and one which alludes to the un-jumbled words which are used to make it. In the case of the original post, those un-jumbled words are hate speech, hence the problem. Sorry a spoonerism isn't even in the english dictionary buddy. Neither is FiggerNaggot. Check your facts again. Hypersensitive presumptious people have no place on the internet. Especially employed by companies such as Riot.
: > [{quoted}](name=DonateIIo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mHWgd1gN,comment-id=0012000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-14T00:48:26.987+0000) > > Listen to yourself, you&#x27;re that immature that you don&#x27;t know how to press the mute button or ignore TEXT ON A SCREEN. lmfao you&#x27;re the reason why this community is shit. You&#x27;re obviously a child who like I said has hypersensitivity to words. You&#x27;re truly pathetic, please, get some professional help. > > You obviously wouldn&#x27;t last a day out in the real world. Words hurt you? AWWW Now THATS FUNNY. Females are more masculine than you. careful, you might become the sole scapegoat for his depression/oppression/hurt feelings XD
> [{quoted}](name=Sorin Alucard,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mHWgd1gN,comment-id=00120000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-06-14T01:05:01.714+0000) > > careful, you might become the sole scapegoat for his depression/oppression/hurt feelings XD I already have, he's given me the silent treatment. >:(
: I am done with League forever now it's so annoying you pour your heart and soul into an account and then you get hacked and permabanned and no one at riot ever does anything how does that make sense?
> [{quoted}](name=Th3Gr8pist,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ef04FE2c,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-06-13T21:58:35.063+0000) > > I am done with League forever now it&#x27;s so annoying you pour your heart and soul into an account and then you get hacked and permabanned and no one at riot ever does anything how does that make sense? Agreed, what's even worse is that they don't even have to access your account for it to get permabanned. All they have to do is brute force somebodys login whether successful or not and that player's account will be permabanned for suspicious activity. RITO ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? YOU DONT SEE THE PROBLEM HERE I HOPE YOU GET SUED BIG TIME
: Perma Banned
So please, for the love of god, don't spend any more money in their store because they will ban you for no reason and you will lose it all.
: Perma Banned
Hey good luck getting your account back. I know I've lost multiple accounts that I've spent hundreds of dollars on because of riot's fairly incompetent policies. They will ban you for no reason and you will lose everything so please don't spend any money in their store. You will still be able to login to the forums with your permabanned account you just won't be able to play the game. Here's what they're doing after they ban your accounts for no reasons. There has been suspicious activity yet I'm still the sole owner and operator of the account, the only one that's able to login to the account yet they need all this information for me to play again? lmfao "suspicious activity" that they can't even prove!!! They couldn't even prove that someone unauthorized had accessed my account. Failed attempts at accessing someones account SHOULD NOT result in a permaban. WAY TO LOSE HALF YOUR PLAYERBASE FROM FAILED BRUTEFORCE ATTEMPTS. Hidden Ki (Riot Games Player Support) Apr 23, 1:41 PM PDT Hey there It's me Hidden Ki from the Account Team! I looked into the Account in question, and confirmed that there has been suspicious activity. This resulted in a suspension to prevent further unauthorized access. On that note, I'll need to verify you as the original creator before I can properly assist you with this account. However, since you're currently logged in at the moment, the info you provide will be hidden in your emails. Don't worry we'll still be able to see the info so just do the best you can in answering the following: The Basic - Current email address: - Original email address used to register the account (take a couple of guesses!): - Do you still have access to this email address? (Yes/No): - Who made this account? - Any other people (including family members/friends) that have ever had access to the account: - Date of birth: A bit harder - What was the newest skin and/or champion released when you started to play? - Location where the account was registered (City, Country): - Name any refunded champions or skins: - If you have received or sent gifts, please tell me what it was and who sent it or received it: - When was the last time that you had access to the account (Month/Day/Year): Legendary (do your best!) - First 5 champs purchased: - Email address linked to PayPal account: - Any pre-paid RP card PIN numbers: - The first 6 digits, last 4 digits, and expiration date of any credit card(s) used to purchase RP: - Any transaction or confirmation numbers received via email for this account: Whew! I know that was a heck of a lot of info to dump on you, but I have totally faith that you'll give it your all. P.S: TO HIDDEN KI - THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SUCCESSFUL AND UNSUCCESSFUL LOGIN ATTEMPTS. I KNOW FOR A FACT NOBODY LOGGED INTO MY ACCOUNT EXCEPT ME YET THEY STILL DON'T GIVE IT BACK.
: Tantrum..if you have time..How does the system deal with...
It's not handled. The only way he's getting punished is if he trolled in chat and someone reported it. You can intentionally feed/troll without consequence as long as you don't use the chat.
Aneirin (OCE)
: Wrong on both counts. Non-communication hasn't been reportable for a while, and I've been playing for 5 years without a single chat restriction and I do plenty of communicating.
> [{quoted}](name=Aneirin,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=clUHKUxF,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-13T21:11:00.110+0000) > > Wrong on both counts. Non-communication hasn&#x27;t been reportable for a while, and I&#x27;ve been playing for 5 years without a single chat restriction and I do plenty of communicating. Oh you're right I'm wrong (while I continue to get people chat restricted over nothing). You don't have to believe me, just consider yourself lucky you haven't been reported yet. I will remember not to communicate also, lmfao at your logic. You can avoid chat bans by not communicating, the second you say a single word you're getting restricted, yes more than one person has tested this to be true. Also you realize that you can intentionally feed and troll without consequence as long as you don't type in chat. If you don't realize this you're speaking on opinion and not facts. Which has no place in this type of discussion.
: Unsuccessful in Completing Series?
Oh they see it, they just don't care. I mean a bug like that should've been fixed before Season 1. But they'll just argue it's apart of the game, everything is working as intended.
: It not that hard to not get banned.
I agree, it's not hard at all. You can literally intentionally feed the entire game and as long as you don't say anything in the chat you're not at risk :) amazing report system. Stay away from the chat and you will be able to continue feeding/trolling in ranked as long as your heart desires.
: Seems like people aren't banned unless they chat
Yes, I get people chat restricted all the time over nothing. It's Rito's state of the art report system. The only way to avoid chat restriction is by not communicating at all. (FUNNY considering non-communication is a rreportable offense) It seems like they're not worried about actual trolls/feeders that ruin the game. Considering they're auto-banning everybody who uses chat in-game instead. Time to update your .txt blacklist for the chat bans rito. lmfaooooo
: Doesn't that make riot ignore your reports? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=RivenTheExiIe,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=k2q7EMmm,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-06-13T20:56:30.156+0000) > > Doesn&#x27;t that make riot ignore your reports? > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} No, I've actually gotten more than a few players chat restricted over nothing and I continue to do so. The only way you're avoiding a chat restriction is by not typing at all.
TKP B1lly (EUNE)
: i feel sorry for you. you are kinda delusional. submitting tickets/manually reporting people To riot support does nothing and its a waste of time. (and even if, you wouldnt get player feedback notification from that). 1. screenshots have zero value in riot support. 2. report-calling/asking for reports, besides being punishable, is also pointless, as one report is all that matters. more reports have zero value and change nothing. 3. no matter how many times you request in a ticket from riot support to watch a vod regarding a troller, they will never do so. its not their job. they are not even rioters. Only rioters watch vods of such behavior and when they do, its not bcs someone reported it in order to get that troller banned, but bcs they want to make better their automated systems on catching such behavior, and thus the vods they might analyze are not vods that random ppl send them but specific ones. Finally, the player feedback notifications you might be receiving sometimes is propably bcs the "troller" had offensive/negative chatlogs in that game's pre/in/post - game chat. edit: downvote me all you want lol. i know the truth hurts but its what it is. maybe the best step to a better punishment system would be to firstly acknowledge HOW bad it is, instead of ignoring it.
> [{quoted}](name=TKP B1lly,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3jxgPENp,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-06-12T12:21:51.559+0000) > > i feel sorry for you. you are kinda delusional. submitting tickets/manually reporting people To riot support does nothing and its a waste of time. (and even if, you wouldnt get player feedback notification from that). > > 1. screenshots have zero value in riot support. > 2. report-calling/asking for reports, besides being punishable, is also pointless, as one report is all that matters. more reports have zero value and change nothing. > 3. no matter how many times you request in a ticket from riot support to watch a vod regarding a troller, they will never do so. its not their job. they are not even rioters. Only rioters watch vods of such behavior and when they do, its not bcs someone reported it in order to get that troller banned, but bcs they want to make better their automated systems on catching such behavior, and thus the vods they might analyze are not vods that random ppl send them but specific ones. > > Finally, the player feedback notifications you might be receiving sometimes is propably bcs the &quot;troller&quot; had offensive/negative chatlogs in that game&#x27;s pre/in/post - game chat. > > edit: downvote me all you want lol. i know the truth hurts but its what it is. maybe the best step to a better punishment system would be to firstly acknowledge HOW bad it is, instead of ignoring it. Logic doesn't work here brother. Be careful or you'll get banned. Also Mr. OP enjoy your reform. You realize anybody can report anybody, you're not the only one in the world with this "power".
: Don't be silly, just because you report people does not mean they will get punished. They must have exhibited validly punishable behavior for the system to give them any sort of punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=eeTihEZv,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-06-13T16:53:05.107+0000) > > Don&#x27;t be silly, just because you report people does not mean they will get punished. They must have exhibited validly punishable behavior for the system to give them any sort of punishment. Actually I've already gotten a few people chat restricted over nothing, thanks though. And just so you know (for future reference) that is how your state of the art report system works. Unless you don't say a single word in chat, you're getting banned pal. While the actual trolls/feeders continue to queue without consequence :) think about that for a minute. Spew your opinions all you want, it's not changing these facts.
Azadethe (NA)
: I think the entire problem players have with runes can be summed up in Electrocute.
electrocute is broken but that's just how rito and the community like their game.
Yenn (NA)
: DiamondV is so toxic that I no longer even want to play, after 8 years. Riot, get your shit together
people who value their time... but they're playing video games.... lmfao. TRY HARD KIDS TRY HARDER NEXT TIME
Baka Red (EUNE)
: If matchmaking prevented people getting matched with people they have reported, it would mean increased queue times. Also, at higher levels of play this would result in people getting practically blocked from ever getting matched with equally skilled people, because they would have reports against each other (and their queue times would go to extreme lengths). Something like that was in use in Overwatch for a while. Blizzard removed that once they realized their top players cannot get to match after waiting for half an hour (I believe the usual wait time is a minute or so max). Even if the report only worked for next couple of queues for example, it would still increase the queue times since it would add more SQL calls to find out the recently reported people and that takes time (even if it takes only one second per person per match making attempt, it means 10 seconds per attempt and if one player is not okay with another, the system would need to find someone else to replace at least one player.. and 10 more checks would have to be done... each such check would add 10 seconds, and those would add up.) tl;dr: System that would prevent people you have reported from getting matched with you, would increase queue times and would wreck higher levels of match making.
> [{quoted}](name=Baka Red,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=nyPG55cu,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-12T08:55:27.666+0000) > > If matchmaking prevented people getting matched with people they have reported, it would mean increased queue times. Also, at higher levels of play this would result in people getting practically blocked from ever getting matched with equally skilled people, because they would have reports against each other (and their queue times would go to extreme lengths). Something like that was in use in Overwatch for a while. Blizzard removed that once they realized their top players cannot get to match after waiting for half an hour (I believe the usual wait time is a minute or so max). > > Even if the report only worked for next couple of queues for example, it would still increase the queue times since it would add more SQL calls to find out the recently reported people and that takes time (even if it takes only one second per person per match making attempt, it means 10 seconds per attempt and if one player is not okay with another, the system would need to find someone else to replace at least one player.. and 10 more checks would have to be done... each such check would add 10 seconds, and those would add up.) > > tl;dr: System that would prevent people you have reported from getting matched with you, would increase queue times and would wreck higher levels of match making. RITO LOGIC. lmao this straight up states that people at higher levels of play are all toxic. we can't have an actual working system because everyone in higher levels of play report each other so they would have no matches? N I C E. Maybe that means instead of chat restricting every single fucking player in the game over nothing, rito should focus on banning the actual cheaters/trolls/feeders.
: I'm No Longer Going to Simply Report
I'm just reporting everyone from now on. Everyone can get chat restricted over nothing :) then rito can claim how successful their system is with some made up statistics that aren't actually legit. Bravo for the state of the art report system.
Rioter Comments

DonateIIo

Level 36 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion