pXHoney (EUNE)
: How to lane against Ryze as melee?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
koshkyra (NA)
: Tell me an unpopular League opinion that will trigger everyone.
: >At one point Ekko was able to call the Timewinder Q back manually at any time during the cast, but while this made the ability feel more mechanically complex, it made Ekko's use of it less smart. There was no longer a contextual problem to solve, and the use case just became a flat yes/no question. Will the orb hit them? If yes, recall it. Without the mechanical complexity, Ekko has to plan how he'll use his Timewinder Q, and reposition himself so that both damage rounds land against his target. It's smarter. Straight from Riot's Ekko development commentary. It's like that on purpose. So, no.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Body Pillow,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cy9UTWnb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-11T03:23:11.554+0000) > > Straight from Riot's Ekko development commentary. It's like that on purpose. So, no. Yeah and why does this guy's opinion invalidate my own? Repositioning yourself would literally be the same yes/no question this guy is apparently trying to avoid... there is no deep thinking that needs to be put into his Q
Rioter Comments
: He most certainly can kill most squishy champions without his r
> [{quoted}](name=Space Man Cable,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ax2HErly,comment-id=0002000000030000,timestamp=2018-08-10T23:56:11.112+0000) > > He most certainly can kill most squishy champions without his r Sounds like you experienced a fed ekko zzzz
: I agree with the majority of your mentioned champions, but I disagree with Ekko. He has a Dash as well as a Blink with his E, allowing him to land his other abilities, like his Q. If he messes something up he has the (as others still call it) "I f#cked up, rewind", which heals him to his full health at some point in the game. In my opinion Pyke is the most balanced Assassin, he can't build any health and because of that he puts himself in risk if not positioned right or when not played right. Not to mention that on top of all that, all of his abilities besides W are skillshots.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkin Hybrid,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ax2HErly,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-08-10T11:37:18.688+0000) > > I agree with the majority of your mentioned champions, but I disagree with Ekko. He has a Dash as well as a Blink with his E, allowing him to land his other abilities, like his Q. If he messes something up he has the (as others still call it) "I f#cked up, rewind", which heals him to his full health at some point in the game. > > In my opinion Pyke is the most balanced Assassin, he can't build any health and because of that he puts himself in risk if not positioned right or when not played right. Not to mention that on top of all that, all of his abilities besides W are skillshots. A dash will inherently allow you to land other abilities easier, that's not special to Ekko lmao. And on him using his ultimate, he's not gonna 100-0 you if he's using his ult to escape.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Locker Gnome,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cy9UTWnb,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-08T21:08:48.378+0000) > > It needs to be made such that upon recasting Q it returns, not only do I feel this would add a bit more depth to his kit but it is a damn near necessity. > > I don't have the exact numbers but I can sure feel it in game where I die because of how painfully long ekko's cast animations on his E and Q are. > > Assassins damage should probably be balanced based upon the ease and quickness of their combo. > > Here's a gross example of how long his animations are, you can test this yourself if you don't believe me. > > During the E1 animation a Zed can unload his entire combo. That's just me doing the first part of the dash, no damage coming out from me yet while zed did his W+E+Q. > > I was thinking about making the case to shorten these animations but I don't think something like that has been done so I opted for the Q change I suggested so that you at least feel a little bit less outclassed by every single other assassin. You know as an Ekko main I can tell you the ability to recast the Q would make it have no counter play easily adding 2 stacks to melee champs and then E in and run away with free damage combo. Now I mentioned his Q moves way too slowly upon hitting a champion and instead should be a reliable speed and distance all the way through, because it is way to easy to dodge the return damage as a ranged or melee champion by walked to the side. My FAVORITE situation is Ekko vs Ahri/Lux/Zoe where you have to wait for them to use their CC (which if they're good they wont) to go in and combo them. Otherwise you E to them, then Q, and then they CC you and either A give you full damage of their combo or B walk away. This is so frustrating, because as an assassin he has no other way to proc his passive reliably unless our enemies make a mistake. it is downright unfair against certain champions. {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}{{item:3070}} {{champion:245}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
> [{quoted}](name=LeftyRaydy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cy9UTWnb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-08T21:44:32.108+0000) > > You know as an Ekko main I can tell you the ability to recast the Q would make it have no counter play easily adding 2 stacks to melee champs and then E in and run away with free damage combo. Now I mentioned his Q moves way too slowly upon hitting a champion and instead should be a reliable speed and distance all the way through, because it is way to easy to dodge the return damage as a ranged or melee champion by walked to the side. > > My FAVORITE situation is Ekko vs Ahri/Lux/Zoe where you have to wait for them to use their CC (which if they're good they wont) to go in and combo them. Otherwise you E to them, then Q, and then they CC you and either A give you full damage of their combo or B walk away. This is so frustrating, because as an assassin he has no other way to proc his passive reliably unless our enemies make a mistake. it is downright unfair against certain champions. > > {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}{{item:3070}} {{champion:245}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} you can add a 1 second lockout from being able to recast so people have time to react, besides there is already massive counterplay to his W and R and the E animation as I said takes a decade to complete, I don't think this would break the champion when other assassins as I said have a much easier time getting the same job done.
Rioter Comments
: KDA doesnt define whether you play well or not i've had game where i was fed as fuck and didn't capitalize and games where i was really behind and managed to win the game through split push and baron steals.
> [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X6jwxdAg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-05T06:00:39.106+0000) > > KDA doesnt define whether you play well or not i've had game where i was fed as fuck and didn't capitalize and games where i was really behind and managed to win the game through split push and baron steals. If you check the games, you'll see the losses have 1 or more players who just completely int. I couldn't explode all the games in one picture as it wouldn't fit. and you cant solo carry when the game is super team oriented in _high elo_
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The entirety of Wukong's and Nocturne's "skill" is whether their W/R buttons break or not.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
heroikc (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Locker Gnome,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fyLyu2lU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-25T04:00:30.560+0000) > > He rarely builds it, it's just sub optimal, why build gunblade over death's dance? Jax would much prefer AD and you'd only build gunblade for the passive, which is on death's dance. You don't play much Jax, do you? Gunblade gives AD and AP (stats that Jax can use to boost dps with autoattacks, ult passive, Q and W, and defenses via ult), omnivamp (which procs on all of his abilities and buffed autoattacks), and a range burst and slow (nice for chasing when leap strike is down). Overall, I'd say Death's dance is a mild facsimile and barely better defensive alternative for AD heavy comps, only offering minimally more damage for jax, situational healing for physical damage, 10% cdr and a bleed out passive.
> [{quoted}](name=heroikc,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fyLyu2lU,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-25T13:10:56.651+0000) > > You don't play much Jax, do you? Gunblade gives AD and AP (stats that Jax can use to boost dps with autoattacks, ult passive, Q and W, and defenses via ult), omnivamp (which procs on all of his abilities and buffed autoattacks), and a range burst and slow (nice for chasing when leap strike is down). Overall, I'd say Death's dance is a mild facsimile and barely better defensive alternative for AD heavy comps, only offering minimally more damage for jax, situational healing for physical damage, 10% cdr and a bleed out passive. The stats don't lie, the item is very rarely built on him and there's a reason for that, the item in its current state is just a total mess and regardless of what you think about my changes needs something to make it more viable.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Locker Gnome,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fyLyu2lU,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-06-25T04:54:21.181+0000) > > If the issue was spellvamp why does Gunblade exist then? If the concept of spellvamp was so innately broken this item should be removed. > > Edit: Supposedly it made Vlad broken, at which point you can just make the item melee only. Because Gunblade gates the spellvamp behind AD and a high cost, significantly reducing the possible users. Thats the entire point
> [{quoted}](name=Charles Barklius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fyLyu2lU,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-06-25T05:39:05.054+0000) > > Because Gunblade gates the spellvamp behind AD and a high cost, significantly reducing the possible users. > > Thats the entire point The amount of champs that wanted to use it was already gated by the AoE healing being significantly less and this iteration of WotA if you truly want to call it that is significantly more costly. High cost+Melee only would very likely kill any fear you should have of the item being abused.
: "Put spellvamp back into the game" They literally removed that exact item but in the form of WotA
> [{quoted}](name=Charles Barklius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fyLyu2lU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-25T04:40:36.730+0000) > > "Put spellvamp back into the game" > > They literally removed that exact item but in the form of WotA If the issue was spellvamp why does Gunblade exist then? If the concept of spellvamp was so innately broken this item should be removed. Edit: Supposedly it made Vlad broken, at which point you can just make the item melee only.
: Where does the CDR come from, and where does the movement speed from {{item:3113}} go?
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fyLyu2lU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-25T04:20:23.179+0000) > > Where does the CDR come from, and where does the movement speed from {{item:3113}} go? You're right, coulda thought that through better{{item:3108}} would be better in place of the wisp
heroikc (NA)
: How about Jax?
> [{quoted}](name=heroikc,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fyLyu2lU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-25T03:43:54.586+0000) > > How about Jax? He rarely builds it, it's just sub optimal, why build gunblade over death's dance? Jax would much prefer AD and you'd only build gunblade for the passive, which is on death's dance.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Laning against Ekko sucks
Don't worry m8, laning _as_ him sucks even more
: Too bad he'd be permabanned by me if he ever got a new skin. Last thing I like to see is that annoying little gnat doing them drive-by kills on my teammates.
> [{quoted}](name=Miku Append,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=QkETXUQd,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-06-15T06:00:42.306+0000) > > Too bad he'd be permabanned by me if he ever got a new skin. Last thing I like to see is that annoying little gnat doing them drive-by kills on my teammates. I'll permaban u
Ryoo (EUNE)
: Master Arcanist Ekko
I'll take any ekko skin just give one rito plz I'll succ you off
DrAlphys (NA)
: Just... no. That is 1000% lorebreaking. Ekko's aversions to bodily modifications of any kind is very very clearly stated in more than one of his stories, and in the Q&A during his release.
> [{quoted}](name=DrAlphys,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=vvLn2TYI,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-06-13T06:37:53.199+0000) > > Just... no. That is 1000% lorebreaking. > > Ekko's aversions to bodily modifications of any kind is very very clearly stated in more than one of his stories, and in the Q&A during his release. It's a skin, upon which you can attach _different_ lore to... that's not an issue whatsoever.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Locker Gnome,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fHbqrJVV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-13T21:53:28.524+0000) > > Let's not blow out of proportion this toxicity problem. There are far more good people than bad. Flame is near irrelevant to the game. Inting is verifiably a bad impact. I disagree, there's at least a 30% of population of the game that's toxic and can be driven to inting > > Also your 2nd argument is just ridiculous. The game will not end solely based on a champ that was picked. I disagree, if you ever saw when gearscore hit WoW in WotLK you'll know exactly what I mean, it isn't a far jump to people demanding the highest % win comp if they have the power to force it
> [{quoted}](name=T3H UB3RN07,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fHbqrJVV,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-13T21:56:06.604+0000) > > I disagree, there's at least a 30% of population of the game that's toxic and can be driven to inting > > I disagree, if you ever saw when gearscore hit WoW in WotLK you'll know exactly what I mean, it isn't a far jump to people demanding the highest % win comp if they have the power to force it Alright, let's start with your 2nd argument. You need EIGHT people as I said. That means the opposing team also needs members that are willing to end a game in which they have a perceived advantage because an A tier champ was picked over S tier. This is obviously ridiculous and wouldn't happen. The first one is purely subjective and can't really be argued, you claim 30% of your games have people inting. (We've established inting as being far worse than flame.) Based on my experience that number would be 5-10%. Now if you mean to say being toxic,or flaming, equates to being amoral and unjust I'll disagree to that since flame is a reactionary thing. With no real gameplay taking place the person wouldn't be put in a bad mood to begin with to even deny their good will. This still would prevent bullshit games at the end of the day. Edit: For example I'm very toxic, I just don't type it very often yet, in Warlight for example, I still vote to end.
: see the thing is this game is toxic people so enemy team would be like "Fuck yes free win" allied team would be like "Man you went an A tier mid laner instead of an S tier midlaner? VOTE TO END"
> [{quoted}](name=T3H UB3RN07,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fHbqrJVV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-13T21:48:08.515+0000) > > see the thing is this game is toxic people so > > enemy team would be like "Fuck yes free win" > > allied team would be like "Man you went an A tier mid laner instead of an S tier midlaner? VOTE TO END" Let's not blow out of proportion this toxicity problem. There are far more good people than bad. Flame is near irrelevant to the game. Inting is verifiably a bad impact. Also your 2nd argument is just ridiculous. The game will not end solely based on a champ that was picked.
Rioter Comments
: Chemtech Event
Lemme get a Chemtech {{champion:245}} skin.
Avasía (NA)
: I got chat restricted yet no one else got any penalties for the way they acted in their game too.
Because, Riot cares much more about what you say, as opposed to what you do. I always was told actions speak louder than words but nah apparently words can lose a game far more effectively than inting ayy lmao #RiotGibeTheSucc
: Venting : playing a poke / skillshot mage is fucking frustrating with everyone having mobility
Have you _seen_ Anivia's Q hitbox??? You are a God for dodging that
: [Rant] Cost of living way too high
Just go away from cities and stick to suburbs/rural areas... pretty simple fix.
Stacona (NA)
: Reintroduction of a spell vamp item
In concept, yes bring it back, but what in God's name is that Will of the Ancients price?? Seems underpriced af.
Ifneth (NA)
: I think the passive is pretty strong. Maybe it was worded poorly, but my proposed Z-Drive Resonance applies to Ekko rather than a target and doesn’t stop as long as he keeps basic attacking. That’s a free Nashor’s Tooth passive and perma-haste if you can land three attacks. Just imagine what a 400 AP Ekko would do to turrets or dragons or fleeing bruisers.
> [{quoted}](name=Ifneth,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vGqrRT1f,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2018-06-04T05:27:33.237+0000) > > I think the passive is pretty strong. Maybe it was worded poorly, but my proposed Z-Drive Resonance applies to Ekko rather than a target and doesn’t stop as long as he keeps basic attacking. That’s a free Nashor’s Tooth passive and perma-haste if you can land three attacks. > > Just imagine what a 400 AP Ekko would do to turrets or dragons or fleeing bruisers. Numbers aside, in theory this is a fair passive for what Ekko is supposed to be, a skirmisher, however there's problems with that that I've detailed a bit somewhere in these comments. He kinda has an identity crisis, he could be an assassin (as he is now), a skirmisher (what he can be and is not supported) or a tank (can be but no one wants this unless you're evil).
: What does an AP assassin want that an AP mage doesn't also want?
> [{quoted}](name=SpecterVonBaren,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vGqrRT1f,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-06-04T04:16:16.680+0000) > > What does an AP assassin want that an AP mage doesn't also want? Good question, and that illustrates part of the problem as to why AP users in general build so similarly.
: Just to clear things up: 1) Ekko is a skirmisher, like Yasuo, more than he is an assassin. He has a form of CC and a shield, which assassins don't have. 2) Diana is NOT an assassin, she is a diver that plays like one because Riot messed up when creating her. She has a shield and no escapes, which assassins don't have shields and have plenty of escape tools. 3) Ahri is a mage.
> [{quoted}](name=SnugglePuggle94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vGqrRT1f,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-06-04T01:30:11.204+0000) > > Just to clear things up: > > 1) Ekko is a skirmisher, like Yasuo, more than he is an assassin. He has a form of CC and a shield, which assassins don't have. > > 2) Diana is NOT an assassin, she is a diver that plays like one because Riot messed up when creating her. She has a shield and no escapes, which assassins don't have shields and have plenty of escape tools. > > 3) Ahri is a mage. Well here's the thing, his kit very well may be built for skirmishing but unfortunately he's quite literally the only AP skirmisher (Don't count Jax). Just off the top of my head the only item that suits a play style like that is {{item:3151}} maybe {{item:3152}} ? Ekko's shield requires a massive windup whereas Yasuo can insta windwall and same with Riven shield. Now skirmishers are supposed to be great duelists so let's go into a 1v1 scenario vs any other skirmisher... what's that shield going to do for you? Your auto attacks are also useless after you are finished your combo and Ekko's gotta be up there in the high cd department. All skirmishers are melee and will very likely get stunned in your stun negating any effectiveness of the shield (it very quickly goes away after stun). So I can only think that to solidify his identity as an AP skirimisher is by adding items more condusive to it and maybe raising his base hp or growth a bit. So really he's more of an assassin as it stands, better to push that playstyle instead of going through a whole host of changes to make him a skirmisher. Either way it's not a supported play style and as such is played like an assassin. Edit: I'll gladly go more in depth with this if needed, just kinda breezing over the subject.
Ifneth (NA)
: How about these changes? Innate - Ekko’s basic attacks against champions, turrets, and epic monsters grant him stacks of Z-Drive Resonance decaying after 3 seconds. At 3 stacks, Ekko deals 10% bonus magic damage on-hit and gains 10% bonus movement speed. W - All allies inside gain a shield. R - Can always be cast unless suppressed or silenced, cannot be prevented or interrupted by displacements, and cleanses Ekko of all disables on-cast. **** The new passive would offer Ekko another AP scaling and guaranteed sticking power. If he can’t kill you with his burst, then he will chase and nuke you down with basic attacks. This also works on turrets, for splitpushing, and Baron and Dragon, for Jungle Ekko. Making W grant allies a shield gives Ekko more teamfighting power and helps him save squishy allies. Letting R be cast like Tryndamere’s ultimate would let Ekko always escape from crowd control.
> [{quoted}](name=Ifneth,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vGqrRT1f,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-06-04T03:41:28.405+0000) > > How about these changes? > > Innate - Ekko’s basic attacks against champions, turrets, and epic monsters grant him stacks of Z-Drive Resonance decaying after 3 seconds. At 3 stacks, Ekko deals 10% bonus magic damage on-hit and gains 10% bonus movement speed. > > W - All allies inside gain a shield. > > R - Can always be cast unless suppressed or silenced, cannot be prevented or interrupted by displacements, and cleanses Ekko of all disables on-cast. > > **** > > The new passive would offer Ekko another AP scaling and guaranteed sticking power. If he can’t kill you with his burst, then he will chase and nuke you down with basic attacks. This also works on turrets, for splitpushing, and Baron and Dragon, for Jungle Ekko. > > Making W grant allies a shield gives Ekko more teamfighting power and helps him save squishy allies. > > Letting R be cast like Tryndamere’s ultimate would let Ekko always escape from crowd control. That passive change would gut Ekko as that's where a ton of his dmg comes from. W change is a worse team fight tool IMO. So in trade for gutting him we'd get to ult through cc... nty
Hyquiem (NA)
: Well what do you expect for the lack of magic penetration how is ekko suppose to use his abilities. Especially when assasins take penetration builds magic penetration is a rare stat in the game for ap assasins,
> [{quoted}](name=PERIMITION,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vGqrRT1f,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-03T22:14:00.849+0000) > > Well what do you expect for the lack of magic penetration how is ekko suppose to use his abilities. Especially when assasins take penetration builds magic penetration is a rare stat in the game for ap assasins, Well now we're getting closer to another problem here, and it's that any AP user will have very similar builds. There just simply needs to be AP items tailored to the specific classes that AP champs fall into.
nuletic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Locker Gnome,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vGqrRT1f,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-03T22:03:11.376+0000) > > Genuinely as an Ekko one trick I thought the same thing about buffing the E, since his damage is pretty unreliable (part of the reason to go tank). > > Though, what assassin doesn't get ruined by CC? I don't think Ekko is special in that regard lol. It's true that all assassins, and especially melees, get ruined by crowd control but Ekko can't even cast his ultimate to get out and that's a big part of what makes him Ekko. If you're a Nocturne, Rengar or whatever, you'll get your damage off usually and the just die. It's a bit strange to explain. Let's say the Nocturne ults the adc and then gets ccd and dies. Maybe he didn't even kill his target but at least he got all his abilities off in the fight. With Ekko, since you don't use R very early and you don't initiate with R like most assassins, you will literally not even use it at all sometimes into high cc compositions. Stuff like Lux and Morgana are the worst for him because you're stuck forever.
> [{quoted}](name=nuletic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vGqrRT1f,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-06-03T22:07:29.555+0000) > > It's true that all assassins, and especially melees, get ruined by crowd control but Ekko can't even cast his ultimate to get out and that's a big part of what makes him Ekko. If you're a Nocturne, Rengar or whatever, you'll get your damage off usually and the just die. It's a bit strange to explain. Let's say the Nocturne ults the adc and then gets ccd and dies. Maybe he didn't even kill his target but at least he got all his abilities off in the fight. With Ekko, since you don't use R very early and you don't initiate with R like most assassins, you will literally not even use it at all sometimes into high cc compositions. Stuff like Lux and Morgana are the worst for him because you're stuck forever. I see what you mean, that makes a lot of sense. My favorite is when people spam ping your R as you die despite you being CC'd.
: Ekko Has Among the Worst Late Game Assassin Win Rates - IDEAS
Genuinely as an Ekko one trick I thought the same thing about buffing the E, since his damage is pretty unreliable (part of the reason to go tank). Though, what assassin doesn't get ruined by CC? I don't think Ekko is special in that regard lol.
: Whats up with jax 1 hit killing everyone
Now imagine if he had a _real_ weapon.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Locker Gnome,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uzi0IKfh,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-05-22T00:21:01.147+0000) > > Depends where you live, either way a good bunch of women are in fact like that. **This Is America** I live in California dude and I've been all over the place in this state. If anywhere would have a high concentration of women who also happen to be SJWs then it would be here. I haven't seen it much at all. Don't generalize women like that it only makes your argument look stupid.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uzi0IKfh,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-22T00:23:55.511+0000) > > I live in California dude and I've been all over the place in this state. If anywhere would have a high concentration of women who also happen to be SJWs then it would be here. I haven't seen it much at all. Don't generalize women like that it only makes your argument look stupid. That's cool. Depends what you consider an SJW. Maybe you wouldn't realize it yourself since you may be one but there are varying degrees to which one can be labeled as one. The requirements aren't strictly to be a purple haired loud mouth getting mad at a "micro aggression". If you are an advocate for any sort of radical social change you are an SJW. And let me tell you, _lots_ of women hold at least one of the absurd ideas, first hand experience tells me this. Try getting out more.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Locker Gnome,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uzi0IKfh,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-05-20T17:40:14.730+0000) > > It's a great prospect imagining a world without American ~~SJWs~~ girls Not all girls are SJWs. What are you smoking?
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uzi0IKfh,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-05-21T21:37:34.016+0000) > > Not all girls are SJWs. What are you smoking? Depends where you live, either way a good bunch of women are in fact like that. **This Is America**
Show more

Dont Blìnk

Level 196 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion