Lyseth (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=tfXqAe01,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-24T18:20:17.255+0000) > > Riot, I get that Ahri skins make money, but frankly this is just too easy. You could sell it as a 750RP skin with her in a bikini and get a profit out of it (probably) because it's Ahri in a bikini. > > I know it's annoying to see people complain that Ahri has too many skins, but frankly? They're kinda right. While no champion can have too many skins, she gets them _too frequently_ compared to everyone else. > > And honestly? This annoys me when it puts her in skin lines that other champions might be more interesting in. Like Taliyah in pool party for example. > > I get it, Ahri has a big playerbase and lots of fans with disposable income (I mean, Ahri probably had the most fan art out of all league champions. Some of it probably doesn't even relate to her being Ahri, but a girl with fox tails and ears) but can we maybe get a break from Ahri skins for like, two years? > > This was exposed in a leak on Reddit. While leaks are not always true, recent ones have been very accurate and I want to get my thoughts out of the way. So Ahri has too many skins? when was her last one before arcade? Also Yi obviously gets them more frequently because he has THE MOST skins out of any champ in the entire game.
> [{quoted}](name=Lyseth,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=tfXqAe01,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-24T18:22:27.822+0000) > > So Ahri has too many skins? when was her last one before arcade? Also Yi obviously gets them more frequently because he has THE MOST skins out of any champ in the entire game. Yi has the most skins in the game? What? Did you even check before making that claim? He has a lot, yes, (7 to be specific) but making a statement that he has the most simply isn't true. Champs with more than 7 skins: {{champion:86}} 8 {{champion:4}} 10 {{champion:22}}8 {{champion:10}} 8 {{champion:134}} 9 {{champion:24}} 9 {{champion:51}} 8 {{champion:80}} 8 {{champion:19}} 8 {{champion:58}} 9 {{champion:18}} 8 {{champion:36}} 9 {{champion:15}} 8 {{champion:1}} 10 {{champion:32}} 8 {{champion:17}} 9 {{champion:53}} 8 {{champion:25}} 8 {{champion:13}} 10 {{champion:45}} 8 {{champion:12}} 9 {{champion:42}} 8 {{champion:81}} 9 {{champion:9}} 8 {{champion:55}} 9 {{champion:96}} 8 {{champion:21}} 9 {{champion:76}} 8 {{champion:27}} 8 {{champion:23}} 8 Please do your research before you make arguments on false information. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: When a Sona otp picks Sona into my Thresh
No bullshit, I'm that Sona player who will KNOWINGLY pick her into Blitz, Leo, Thresh, Naut, Braum, etc. Sure you got hooks, but I can dance all day! I AIN'T FRAID' OF NO GHOST! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QAz8YAIX6k
: Promo series are a sham anyways to make people have to grind more and disconnect true ELO/MMR from ladder ranking. LOL probably has the worst ladder system I've seen
> [{quoted}](name=Level 18 Feeder,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZUoAXoyJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-27T16:19:38.193+0000) > > Promo series are a sham anyways to make people have to grind more and disconnect true ELO/MMR from ladder ranking. LOL probably has the worst ladder system I've seen Well while league's ladder system sucks I think the worst has to be given to CS:GO. MMR is invisible and no one has any idea who or what controls it. You can literally win 8 games in a row, not rank up and then lose ONE GAME and get fucking demoted. There's no LP or anything just the system says "hey man, here's your new rank!" out of nowhere at all. Supposedly you can gain and lose elo points from winning and losing rounds and by getting MVP for most kills in a round, planting a bomb, etc but I've had matches where i got over 10 stars DURING A WIN STREAK and still didn't rank up! It's also possible to get stuck in a rank to the point that it would actually take a pro player to escape it. There are tons of people who played too many games in silver and now cant even get out of it because you can literally get entrenched in a rank so the system wont move you up no matter how many games you win. It's ranked system is honestly fucking abysmal and is so infuriating it makes you not want to play the game sometimes.
: Wow... just had the worst matchmaking in ranked game.
Yeah last season something similar happened to me. Literally THE LAST FUCKING DAY OF THE SEASON, I'm in my gold promos after maining Sona support with a ~70% WR, I win one, lose one, so I steel myself mentally to play the most solid game of my league career when I get: - Aatrox mid main (ACTUAL 10% WR LIKE HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE) - Olaf Who's somehow unranked and quite literally playing his first ranked game of the season - Adc Cait who cant CS for shit, I had to attempt to explain Sona's kit to because she said shes never laned with one before. (Somehow claims to main ADC) Whole enemy team is Gold I - III (I had high ass mmr) The only normal one in that game was the Kha jungle and even then, the two of us cant play what is essentially a 3 v 5. I've seen some crazy shit in my promos but that was my first time ever losing one due to actual rigged matchmaking. Promos matchmaking is so hit or miss its nuts. Sometimes the games feel normal and they're a breeze. Other times, you get Potato VI teammates who you swear are playing league with their monitor turned off and Challenger 1400LP godlike enemies, and just you're left feeling cheated.
Gríff (NA)
: Why should I even play Kindred when Graves exists
While I totally agree with your logic of Graves being better in every way, you're not an actual main if you decide to main a new champ when your current one is weak. You don't love their kit or them as a character very much after all. It was really only because you felt you were good with them, and now that something is stronger and you're not as effective anymore, you want out. I'm not mad at you or anything because wanting to win is normal but you cant call yourself a main. An actual main sticks by their champ in good times AND bad.
Leichy (EUNE)
: I agree with a lot from this post. But how does this "Sometimes I don't surrender because this is ranked. Don't expect me to. Even if I'm more likely to be struck by lightning than win this ranked game, I'm still gonna play it out." go with "OF COURSE I'm gonna FF if the score is 4/38. I'm not an idiot. " You are contradicting yourself. So, your teammates shouldnt expect you to surrender ranked no matter if you have a chance of winning or not, but then you say you'd surrender at 4 38. What if it's ranked and 4/38?
> [{quoted}](name=Leichy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=csIUBP4U,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-02-16T22:42:55.998+0000) > > I agree with a lot from this post. > > But how does this "Sometimes I don't surrender because this is ranked. Don't expect me to. Even if I'm more likely to be struck by lightning than win this ranked game, I'm still gonna play it out." go with "OF COURSE I'm gonna FF if the score is 4/38. I'm not an idiot. " > > You are contradicting yourself. So, your teammates shouldnt expect you to surrender ranked no matter if you have a chance of winning or not, but then you say you'd surrender at 4 38. What if it's ranked and 4/38? I'll absolutely throw in the towel in norms if there's an enormous gold differential but if it's ranked I'm still going to play it out no matter how big the lead is. I may only have a 0.0016% chance of winning but I've come back from worse deficits many times in the thousands of games I've played so I'd still go for it.
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: We're about to start on some Master Yi work aimed at increasing his power. Unsure on which patch that'll be in, depends on how it goes (could be 7.2, could be later).
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=g0rjgAWg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-01-06T18:43:48.877+0000) > > We're about to start on some Master Yi work aimed at increasing his power. Unsure on which patch that'll be in, depends on how it goes (could be 7.2, could be later). You know, to you, posting this might have felt like it was just another day on the boards. You know, just another comment. But you honestly just made my day with this news and I can't thank the rework team enough. I've played hundreds of video games throughout my life, some were good, some were bad, and some were unbelievably amazing but I have never found a single character that I liked more than Yi so I'm sure the rework will be great. Also, if you can, tell Ezreal I said thanks for making such an awesome character!{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: We Need to Start Redeeming What Has Been Lost, Not Bringing in More New
I'm sure we can all agree that Master Yi totally needs to be on this list as well. His kit is way too straightforward (Push Q and MAYBE dodge something > Press E+R > Rightclick like crazy! Maybe use W to meditate some damage or AA Reset) and that's it. He's my favorite champion and I love him to death regardless of what riot does to him, but the simple, easy as 1-2-3 farm and then (hopefully) kill people strategy needs to be expanded upon so that he's not as weak when there's not some bullshit item for him to abuse (Rageblade, Feral, Devourer etc.) and so that he's not so oppressive and maddening to play against when there IS a bullshit item for him to abuse. I dont want Yi to be OP. i just want him to have a fighting chance at success regardless of the item changes. Is that really so much to ask? {{item:3070}} {{champion:11}} {{item:3070}}
Vaermina (NA)
: I don't know why supports have such a problem building sightstone
> [{quoted}](name=Lyke,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rpZ1sfLo,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-11-28T17:21:48.381+0000) > > I don't know why supports have such a problem building sightstone Well I agree that it's necessary which is why I always build it, but I hate being forced to build sightstone because supports ALREADY don't get much gold. Now I have to spend a huge chunk of it to buy this sightstone even though warding is everyone's job. If everyone just placed down the wards that they're given and actually bought control wards then I feel like SS would be a lot less mandatory. On top of that a lot of people (myself included) just like to do damage, and rushing SS GREATLY lowers your potential damage output. It's such a coercive item because even though it LOOKS like it's a choice to buy it or not in the shop, if you don't, then you'll just get flamed into oblivion and miss out on vision because a lot of times on support, I'm the only one with wards down. That's the problem with SS. You don't really want it. You just buy it because you don't have a choice. Sure riot added combat stats to the AP version of it but 25 AP is negligible at best and wont make a meaningful impact in your combat usefulness. I completely understand that supports aren't meant to deal damage, but I think I can speak for every support main when I say that nothing sucks more than relying on your team to deal damage for you, because if someone gets caught or makes a stupid play, and you're put in a position where you have to fight, you're not gonna be able to do jack shit because Riven is too busy shoving her sword up your ass without a care in the world because YOU DO NO FUCKING DAMAGE.
: Yasuo usually walks away until the CD is back, anyway...
> [{quoted}](name=Melledoneus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uoeB06PU,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2016-11-21T01:45:51.325+0000) > > Yasuo usually walks away until the CD is back, anyway... THIS. It also doesn't help that his passive literally rewards him for walking so backing off while his cd's are down is ACTUALLY BENEFICIAL to him unlike every other champ.
: Road to Pre-Season: Practice Tool in the Works
Will you be able to train with your friends if you're on a ranked team?
: I was expecting a 3 and illuminati
> [{quoted}](name=DErpMAstEr651,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Kw1eK37Q,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2016-07-08T13:55:06.471+0000) > > I was expecting a 3 and illuminati Weren't we all?
: Well, hopefully vayne reconnects and gets a sightstone for her carry
> [{quoted}](name=Cookimonster316,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=ljmo3EVM,comment-id=00050002,timestamp=2016-07-08T23:41:22.105+0000) > > Well, hopefully vayne reconnects and gets a sightstone for her carry lol of the day, seriously I wish this was like reddit where I could give gold because if I could, I would
: {{champion:37}} *Gets double kill to save adc who has <100 health* {{champion:67}} OMG AFK SUPPORT STEALING MY KILLS {{champion:37}} ... http://jadoreit.com/zimg/angeliqueboyer-bitchslaps/angelique-boyer-cachetadas-01.gif {{champion:37}} *Gets Lich Bane*
> [{quoted}](name=DErpMAstEr651,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=ljmo3EVM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-07-08T15:18:38.987+0000) > > {{champion:37}} *Gets double kill to save adc who has &lt;100 health* > {{champion:67}} OMG AFK SUPPORT STEALING MY KILLS > {{champion:37}} ... http://jadoreit.com/zimg/angeliqueboyer-bitchslaps/angelique-boyer-cachetadas-01.gif > {{champion:37}} *Gets Lich Bane* As a fellow Sona main, I feel your pain
Asyde (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Skelenth,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=LIR5i4Jf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-13T13:58:28.094+0000) > > They play League on a controller? BoxBox did it. He still outplayed people even on a PS4 controller. Damn Riven God. https://youtu.be/O7u3BBBDfN8 https://youtu.be/S4W45g0H2RI
> [{quoted}](name=Asyde,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=LIR5i4Jf,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-04-13T19:02:34.060+0000) > > BoxBox did it. He still outplayed people even on a PS4 controller. Damn Riven God. > https://youtu.be/O7u3BBBDfN8 > > https://youtu.be/S4W45g0H2RI WEWEWEWEWEWEWE
Rioter Comments
: ''Blood Fantasy Violence Mild suggestive themes Use of alcohol and tobacco''
: Hiya! We're currently investigating the issue. MuffyKing [made a post](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/Nf5ToE3O-client-alot-of-players-from-southern-states-cant-connect-to-client-chat?comment=0004) regarding this issue, and how you can provide more info to help us get to the bottom of this. :]
> [{quoted}](name=Riot KateyKhaos,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=PNFozlQ9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-04T18:21:27.961+0000) > > Hiya! > > We're currently investigating the issue. MuffyKing [made a post](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/Nf5ToE3O-client-alot-of-players-from-southern-states-cant-connect-to-client-chat?comment=0004) regarding this issue, and how you can provide more info to help us get to the bottom of this. :] I've been doing some research on the issue (It has occurred in the past) and many of the people affected have Comcast/Xfinity as their ISP if that helps at all.
Rioter Comments
Greenjey (EUW)
: I believe it's "Dark souls" (1 or 2), but i warn you, this game is hard as f*ck so prepare your anus if you want to play it.
> [{quoted}](name=Jexym,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=VicKE85N,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-02-23T08:41:42.368+0000) > > I believe it's "Dark souls" (1 or 2), but i warn you, this game is hard as f*ck so prepare your anus if you want to play it. I swear dude Dark Souls isnt even that hard. Like the combat is slower and much more precise than other games you've played but that's about it really. The people who say it's hard are probably trying to go through the game a little too fast. If you just use your camera to look around corners of walls and doors before you run into rooms, you'll die around 75% less.
: Quinn is a completely different champion than Kindred, with a completely different playstyle. The only thing you can compare them is that they have a companion, which in that case through in Annie, Nunu, Yorick, Mordekaiser, and Azir
> [{quoted}](name=Avantel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EiP4A8hp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-10-14T16:07:24.892+0000) > > Quinn is a completely different champion than Kindred, with a completely different playstyle. The only thing you can compare them is that they have a companion, which in that case through in Annie, Nunu, Yorick, Mordekaiser, and Azir How this comment got so many down votes is a mystery to me. This is a valid point tbh.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Downie Dave

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion